- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a fairly short story that I was commissioned to write, perhaps you might enjoy it too ^^ 
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Story:

Queen Kong, written by slogro

“You don't believe me!” Linda shouted at her husband.

“Sweetie, I believe you did see something, It's just...” Jeff said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

“No! I know exactly what I saw and you refuse to listen like usual!”

“Sweetie, you're not seeing a UFO. It's either a drone or some kind of projection, maybe like an advertising blimp.”

“Don't sweetie me! I know what I've been seeing.” She moved over to the window and looked out at the oranges with pale purple of the dusk sky. Leaning out of the window to their apartment, the blonde took in the sight of the city in the immediate vicinity. Then her vision traveled to the forest nearby, where the mysterious vessel would travel then disappear into. Putting his hands up and then dropping them, Jeff went over and plopped onto the couch. Trying to disconnect from the argument by watching the same sports highlights that had been on all day long. Looking back inside at her husband, he pretended not to notice. After so many years of marriage, Linda had hoped that at least this man would believe her. But nobody did, everyone rudely dismissed the story. How she hated the city. Something about the busy metropolis seems to turn people bitter and uncaring.

She let out a huff and went into the kitchen. A crinkling package in hand, she ate a few too many cookies. The counters were nice and clean, and she reorganized several appliances. Moving little trinket decorations for no reason. Looking up and seeing him sitting there like a bump on a couch, she shook her head. Why couldn't he be supportive right now? Why couldn't he be better? A glass of water in hand she walked back over to the window and stared up at the night sky. The Moon and two planets were the only things bright enough to compete with the city's light pollution. Her eyes bulged as the familiar multicolored saucer-shaped phenomenon appeared.

“There it is! There it is!” The shout startled her husband bolting up from the sofa.

“What? What is...”

“Grab your car keys. I'm going to show you this time!” Her intensity told him to listen. Jeff pocketed what they needed for a drive haphazardly. Not even grabbing her purse, the blonde bolted through the door and started racing down flights of stairs. Her husband struggled to keep up. He unlocked their electric vehicle from the passenger side as she jumped into the driver's seat. Pushing the start button and peeling out of the parking garage the car took to the streets. He was slightly panicked with how much she bobbed and weaved around traffic. Barely keeping eyes on the road, her head peered towards the sky constantly.

“Sweetie, can you please be careful I really need...” then he saw it too. Moving with an unnatural zigzag pattern toward the forest, pale blue, green, and yellow lights adorned the UFO. Her foot became lead, the car revved to unsafe speeds. She had to see where this thing was going. Getting closer and closer to it, Linda couldn't help but smile.

“I told you! I told you! Maybe now you'll listen to me more in the future.” Mouth hanging open, he looked to his wife and then back at the impossible sight speechless. “Quick! Get your phone out, take some pictures, a video maybe!”

“I forgot to grab my phone. We sort of left in a hurry.” One hand on the wheel and wiggling with great discomfort, she pulled a smartphone from the back pocket and handed it to him. Her heartbeat raced even faster as they drew even closer to the aircraft. “It's locked, what's your code?” he asked.

“It's our wedding anniversary, I told you that before.” He paused for a moment. “Seriously?!” She spit the word out.

“No, hang on, I just had to think for a second... God, give me a break.” She rolled her eyes before refocusing on how close they were. He pointed the phone up, just as the craft released a shockwave of crackling green electricity. Instantly the phone and the vehicle went dark. Slowly losing speed before stopping altogether, they sat puzzled. Opening the car, Linda leapt out stopping a few paces in front of their vehicle.

“Sweetie! Where you going?” Jeff called out after her lagging behind but eventually joined. The massive spaceship loomed above, directly over the top of her. Mouth hanging open she stared up at it as if looking for more direction. He looked to the ship then back to his wife then back again about to make a motion toward her. Suddenly, there was a flash of neon green light that enveloped her. An eerie thrum of energy sounded until it boomed like the shockwave that disabled the devices. Linda vanished instantly.

“Sweetie!” He reached out at the empty space. The electric thunder rang out again and she appeared once more. The UFO rocketed off at impossible speed, only leaving a streak of light behind it. The blonde could not have been more disheveled, stunned, and shaking in place. Hair a disaster, clothes tattered and stained. She found her husband's eyes and whimpered.

“How... how did you find me?”

“What... What do you mean... What...”

“I was... I was gone for weeks... they... they...” He rushed up and embraced her.

“Let's get you home. We'll tell somebody about this, but first let's get you home.” Jeff ushered her to the passenger side. Luckily, the car started and he drove them home in stunned silence. Back at the apartment he walked her to a chair and fetched a glass of water. Phone in hand now, he plopped in his usual indented cushion. Staring at the screen his mind reeled with everything that happened. Who did you call in case of alien abduction and return? Who would listen? Who would believe? It fell out of his hands onto the floor. He looked back up at his trembling wife. Regaining composure, her forehead wrinkled and eyes narrowed.

“Yeah... I was seeing things.”

“I'm...” He had tried to apologize but jumped back almost tilting the sofa over at the sight that unfolded. An arc of neon green energy bounced off her arm and popped the light bulb of a nearby lamp. Another one escaped her leg and cracked the TV with a hiss. She rose up while several other sparks emanating from her body blackened and burned areas in the apartment. The next thing she knew, the world was shrinking. Both of them unable to articulate, her wardrobe strained and gave way to her expanding body with awful tearing sounds. Jeff stared up at her while her head collided with the ceiling.

“Ahhh!” She fell onto all fours, mystified that her husband was at eye level currently. But not for long. Her nude form filled the room, feet knocking over a bookshelf. The blonde couldn't stop her elbow from knocking pictures off the wall with the sounds of breaking glass. In a desperate attempt to keep backing up, he did finally fall backward tipping the sofa in the process. With the wind knocked out of his body, no sounds escaped to try as he might. Although he certainly wanted to, as his wife's ever-expanding chest began to smother the tiny man. There was more Linda than air in their apartment because of her rapid growth... Which actually accelerated.

The floorboards begin to creek and crack as they bowed from the uncharacteristic weight that they had to maintain. The giantess let out groans of agony. Head pressed into the corner, her neck bent uncomfortably. Walls bending and braking they couldn't hold her, but gravity still did. The floorboards and support beams ruptured with loud snaps like massive tree trunks breaking in a hurricane. Both of them fell. The growing woman found some brief release from the structure trying to contain her. However, Jeff found himself trapped further into warm supple cleavage. A foot and a hand finding the floor under theirs, this one collapsed much faster. The next succumb to the giantess's weight and rubble in even less time. The fourth and fifth didn't stand a chance against the foot almost as big as an apartment now. Her torso crashed through and effortlessly annihilated other apartments around them. The screams certainly were there, but couldn't compete with the sounds of calamity Linda now perpetrated. The whole ordeal was a blur as with the final booming sounds of destruction, she found herself outside.

Her expanding body taking the path of least resistance while it fell, meant the brick wall to the outside world didn't stand a chance. Dust and debris falling away, she slowly rose to her feet. Cars honked, swerving out of the way and around the nude woman's feet. The tiny husband, a captive of cleavage, struggled to look up at the face of his ever-expanding woman. Linda drank in the surroundings. Standing in the street, the giantess already had more height than if she was looking out the window of the apartment that no longer existed. And still... Her growth rate picked up even more speed.

100 ft... 150 ft...

A big grin spread as she casually placed her hands on her hips.

200 ft... 250 ft...

"Well then... If nobody would pay attention to me earlier... Then maybe I should give them something to pay attention to now..."


Chapter End Notes:

My Commissions are open! Find Me on YouTube, DeviantArt, and Twitter.