- Text Size +

Title: Stella’s Extra Credit
Commissioned by: Anonymous
Categories: Winx Club
Characters: Stella, Darcy
Cameo(s): Bloom, Tecna, Flora, Musa
Tags: F/f, Femdom, Objectification, Lesbian, Inanimate Object Transformation, Sex Doll Transformation (Rubber), Hypnosis, Witch, Fairy, Magic, Inflation, Ass Inflation, Breast Inflation, Alternate Universe, Teacher/Student, Futanari, Verbal Humiliation, Trample, Spanking, Slapping, Face Sitting, Bisexual!Stella, Big Breasts, Small Breasts, Breast Envy, Lip Inflation, Clothes Ripping, Nipple Inflation, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Verbal Humiliation, Oxygen Play, Multiple Orgasms, Cumdump
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Alternate Title(s): Extra Credit
Started: 09/06/2023
Finished: 12/06/2023
Patreon: 13/06/2023
Public: 13/07/2023

 

Chapter 1 – Extra Credit?

 

Stella really didn’t like this class. She sat near the back of the classroom, hunched forward with one elbow leaning on the desk, her cheek resting in her hand while her leg bounced like a jackhammer beneath her desk. Stella’s teacher – Professor Darcy – was standing at the front of the class going over something about the importance of not only seeing your targets aura but being able to unravel (???) it with your eyes, but she may as well have been talking an unknown language as far as the blonde fairy was concerned.

 

Her grades had never been much to write home about but she was at least able to score passing marks the majority of the time. But with this class, well there was no way around it, Stella was flunking. She just couldn’t understand it. Though whether that was down to her own magical talents being opposed to one of the core elements of Darcy’s curriculum or down to the fact she didn’t pay attention in most of the lessons and rarely did the required reading for the course was anyone’s guess.

 

The end of term was fast approaching and Stella’s father had made it very clear after the previous year when she had been nearly expelled for blowing up one of Alfea’s labs and had to retake her first year, if she didn’t pass, she’d be – shudder – spending all her holidays in remedial classes. If Stella could not convince Professor Darcy to raise her grade she would be royally screwed – pun not intended.

 

Riiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggg

 

Stella nearly tipped her chair back onto the floor when the end of class bell screamed, immediately sitting up rigid and pushing her chair away from her desk. She grabbed at the edge of her desk to ground herself, she needed to let everyone else leave first, it would be sooo embarrassing if the rumour mill found out she was flunking this class. Princesses did not flunk.

 

With deliberate slow grace, Stella placed her pencil and doodle decorated note pad back into her designer, lilac purse and took a moment to fix her hair – as if it needed fixing, her hair was always flawless, naturally.

 

Thankfully the other girls didn’t want to hold back and were quickly funnelling their way out of the classroom, the familiar chorus of diluted conversations mixing with a multitude of footsteps – several of them amplified by high-heeled shoes – filling the air.

 

Maintaining her aura of practised dignity Stella slid her chair out from beneath her desk and stood up with the false calm that perfect posture summoned – no one would guess her heart was hammering in her chest. Stella took a moment to straighten her vibrant orange, short skirt, and bright green halter top – the motion inadvertently causing the fabric over her breasts to drop, revealing more of the natural curve of her developing breasts – yes! They were still growing; no, she was not flat-chested! – out of habit Stella checked her headband was correctly placed, the lilac accessory adorning her head like a mock tiara enhancing her bright blonde hair.

 

Inhaling a deep calming breath – causing her B-Cup breasts to push outwards – Stella summoned the courage to approach the teacher’s desk and do her best to ignore the almost unnatural echo of her footsteps, the classroom door had closed and now each step was like the striking of a gong.

 

Darcy was ruffling through some papers. Did they have homework? Stella swallowed, if she’d forgotten about the homework again this conversation would definitely not go to plan. Stella hesitated and just stared at the young teacher, the Caucasian woman wore a lilac-coloured top with purple ring-like bottoms – like what century did she think they were in?! – and a purple choker binding her neck, a pair of yellow lensed glasses balanced on her slightly hooked nose – maybe she could offer her some cosmetic charms in exchange for a passing grade? The teacher obviously needed her help after all.

 

When Darcy didn’t immediately look up Stella pushed herself to clear her throat and dark gold feline-like eyes snapped up to glare at her over the tinted lenses and through the brown, dark green tinted bangs.

 

Stella swallowed.

 

‘She’s just a teacher. Just a teacher. She’s barely older than me! I’m a princess, I’m a princess, I’m a Princess! You! Can Do! This!’

 

“Can I help you, Ms. Stella?”

 

Stella felt her eye twitch. She was a princess. A princess! She accepted her teachers calling her Miss Stella rather than her title. But she certainly was not a Ms! What did she look like? Some old spinster?!

 

Forcing her irate anger back down with another breath, Stella forced herself to remain calm, there was no way Professor Darcy would make allowances for her if she snapped at her.

 

‘Stay calm, stay calm, you can do this.’

 

“I hope so,” Stella began with a laugh, making her tone light and cheery, “you see, I’ve kinda been struggling to keep my grade point average up in your class.”

 

“You don’t say.”

 

‘Don’t bite, you can do this, you can do this.’

 

Stella forced the bile of anger back down her throat. Just because Darcy, Professor Darcy was closer to her age than Madam Griselda was did not mean Stella could speak her mind.

 

“Haha, yeah…and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to give my grade a little bump?” Stella continued; the large false smile still plastered on her face – her cheeks were starting to ache.

 

“You want extra credit?” Professor Darcy asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Haha, I was thinking more along the lines of a donation, like maybe a new alchemy lab or-“

 

“I hope you’re not attempting to bribe me with donations to the school Ms Stella,” Professor Darcy cut her off, there was a definite sharp edge to her voice.

 

“Haha of course not, more a trade of services? Maybe I could offer you some cosmetic cha-“

 

“I suggest you be very careful with your next choice of word Ms Stella,” Professor Darcy cut her off, the edge in her voice growing sharper and a dark sheen briefly washing over her feline-like eyes.

 

“Haha…” Stella’s shoulders slumped and her false smile vanished, dissolving into a defeated pout, “so…extra credit?”

 

Darcy’s tight pink lips lifted into the infancy of a smirk.

 

“Well since we’re coming up to the weekend, I suppose we can do some work together to raise your average,” Professor Darcy said, her gaze briefly raising above Stella as though she were considering if it were worth her time and effort.

 

“That would be like perfect,” Stella said – though it would be much better if it wasn’t over the weekend, but Stella didn’t want to push her luck here, she got the feeling she was already on thin ice with the Witch of Illusions.

 

“Well, if you’re sure,” Darcy said, gesturing to Stella with her palm facing upwards.

 

“Yes!” Stella clamped her hands over her lips, her cheeks tinging with an embarrassed blush, “I mean it would be really helpful, if you like don’t mind,” she added.

 

Darcy’s smirk grew and became more noticeable.

 

A sensation that was both cool and warm washed over Stella and all the tension in her body fizzled out, her arms drooped, shoulders slumped and her knees bent. It was like all the active energy had been sapped from her body and every ounce of her being was being coaxed to relax. Even her eyes felt heavy, her vision losing focus, distorting and blurring together as her eyes dilated and she began to sway from side to side where she stood.

 

Darcy’s lips parted and the usual strict – and overly annoying – tone was suddenly soft, sultry and almost melodic to Stella’s ears as the witch’s magical ethereal talons sank through the young fairy’s weak aura.

 

“From now on, everything I say and do will be completely normal to you. You will come to my private quarters tonight at 9pm. You will tell no one where you are going. Should anyone ask, you shall say you are returning to Solaria for the weekend for private tutoring to raise your pitiful grades and your father has explicitly forbidden any visitors. Do you understand?”

 

“Yes, Professor Darcy,” Stella said, her voice monotone and unnaturally flat.

 

“Speak normally girl.”

 

“Like sure thing Professor D,” Stella said, her voice suddenly light and annoyingly quirky again, Darcy gave her a small approving nod.

 

“Better, now get going,” Darcy said, nodding her head towards the door, Stella turned and began to make her way towards the door, “and don’t be late.”

 

“Like of course Professor D.” Stella chirped as she left the classroom.

 

‘Well, this an unexpected but delicious turn of events, I guess I don’t need to worry about what I’ll be doing this weekend – or should I say who I’ll be doing this weekend,’ Darcy thought to herself, barely suppressing a lecherous grin as she turned her attention back to the papers populating her desk.

 

Chapter 2 – Stella’s Alibi

 

“I can’t believe your dad is demanding that you go home and study all weekend,” Bloom said with a tone of exasperation as she applied a dark red shape of lipstick to her pouting lips. Stella looked over from where she was sat in the shared space of their dormitory, Bloom was leaning over a dresser to look into a large golden-framed mirror on the wall, she was wearing a low-cut black top with a rose insignia over her left breast, its straps clinging just off her naked shoulders. Stella couldn’t help herself, her eyes trailed down to the redhead’s leather – very tightly – clad rear, she could actually just make out that she wasn’t wearing any underwear at all.

 

“Daddy doesn’t want me to have to repeat the year again,” Stella said after she finally managed to tear her eyes from her peer’s shapely rear.

 

“If you like I can help you study,” Tecna offered as she stepped out of the room she shared with Musa, her magenta-coloured hair was styled up into a tight bun and she wore a chaste, dark purple top that concealed her breasts – making them somehow seem even smaller than normal – with a matching knee-length skirt and lime green stockings.

 

“Thanks, but like daddy was very adamant that I go home to study with some private tutor, or I’d like be spending all my holidays at remedial classes,” Stella replied, her shoulders shuddering as the word remedial left her lips.

 

“Stella, do you think these pants suit me? I think they make my butt look big,” Bloom said, abruptly changing the topic as she turned in place, pushing herself onto her tiptoes and looking over her shoulder to see the reflection of her back in the mirror.

 

Stella looked back at Bloom’s ass and immediately felt her cheeks start to warm and a familiar dysphoria start to wash over her. No, she had to stay on topic. An uncanny coolness washed over her mind and banished the pink from her cheeks.

 

“Trust me girl, that butt is fab-u-lous in those pants,” Stella said confidently, snapping her fingers with each syllable of the word fabulous.

 

“Y-You think so?” Bloom asked, her cheeks darkening and she started to play with her hair, swirling a fiery lock around her index finger.

 

“Like totally! You rock those pants girl!” Stella cheered.

 

“She’s right Bloom, you look ahem really nice in those pants…what do you think of my top…it’s a touch more…revealing than I’m used to,” Flora’s said softly as she stepped into the room and all eyes turned to her, the tan-skinned fairy had tied her light brown hair back into a long ponytail, drawing attention to her bare shoulders and the expansive cleavage of her enviable D-Cup breasts barely held inside a snug vine green top with a slit dipping so low that Stella could see the insides of her breasts squishing together. It’s like she was begging for someone to give them a good squeeze.

 

‘How much milk did that girl drink?!’

 

“It looks good on you Flora,” Bloom said with a warm smile.

 

“Yeah, you’ll be getting attention from all the guys and the ladies,” Musa said as she stepped out of her shared room – she was wearing navy blue short-shorts and a hot pink top so short it could pass for a bra, her usually tied up hair hung freely, wavy curls bouncing over her shoulders with each step she took.

 

“Yeah, you look great,” Stella added, though her usual pep was noticeably lower than normal, seeing the nature fairy in such a revealing state…well let’s just say it drove home the drastic difference in their cup sizes, not that size was everything! At least Stella knew her way around a cock and a pussy, Flora was so innocent it wasn’t even funny, she probably thought lubricant jelly was what you spread on toast! It wasn’t fair!

 

‘Why can’t I have tits like those,’ Stella internally simmered.

 

“Why don’t you girls go ahead? I’ll wait back with Stella until she has to go,” Bloom said suddenly, tearing Stella’s attention away from her subtle envy.

 

‘Crap! I must have zoned out! What did I miss?!’ Stella looked to Bloom, her perfectly plucked eyebrows drawing in confusion, “what?”

 

“Well, your dad said you had to go home for the weekend, he didn’t say I couldn’t wait with you until you did,” Bloom explained.

 

Stella’s eyebrows shot up and her heart skipped a beat. Sometimes Bloom was just too sweet. Okay, more than sometimes. A lot more.

 

“No that’s ok, you girls go have fun,” Stella said, her signature pep returning with a vengeance.

 

“But-“

 

“It’s fine! Besides you have to go have fun so that when I’m back we can party a hundred times harder!” Stella cheered, earning a chorus of laughter from her friends.

 

“Okay, if you’re sure,” Bloom said as the laughter died down, after all, when Stella had her mind set on something, it was pointless trying to argue with her.

 

“Like totally! Now get out of here before I take you over my knee,” Stella laughed, her heart jumping another beat. She had not meant to say that. And she had most definitely not meant to start picturing her innocent fiery-haired friend sprawled over her knee, her leather pants around her ankles and her bright pink ass naked for all to see as she brought her palm back down.

 

“Ooh, maybe we should leave Bloom behind,” Musa laughed – everyone joined in, and thankfully Musa’s quip dissolved the awkward tension before it could begin to build and the Winx girls started heading out for a night on the town.

 

“And don’t forget you have my number if you want to talk,” Bloom called over her shoulder – her cheeks still red from Stella’s slip of the tongue.

 

The chorus of oohs certainly did not help. Not at all.

 

When the door closed Stella waited and listened to the steadily distancing footsteps and laughter of her girlfriends.

 

“One of these days Bloom…I’m going to get a full tour of that cute little butt of yours…and I’m going to love making you scream my name,” Stella sighed to herself, she looked over to the clock, she had fifteen minutes until Professor Darcy wanted her presence, she snapped her fingers and her school purse flew to her hands. Her golden-amber eyes remained locked on the clock, each tick like a gong in her mind. She would not be late. She would not disappoint her professor again.

 

Chapter 3 – Professor Darcy’s New Sex Doll

 

A golden light suddenly flared to life in a deserted corridor, it faded as quickly as it appeared and stood in its place was Stella, Princess of Solaria, striking a dynamic pose that if Bloom had seen she would have said something about magical girls and something about the name of the moon and punishing you. Stella had a lot of fun teasing Bloom about that the first time she heard it.

 

Stella brushed her long blonde hair back and looked about her surroundings. As she had hoped that nobody was around. It wouldn’t do her reputation any favours if everyone learned she was sneaking into Professor Darcy’s room to study. Once she was sure she was alone she knocked on the closest door, there was a bronze-plated six on it.

 

Stella didn’t have long to wait.

 

Muffled footsteps were soon followed by the familiar thunk and click of the door unlocking and starting to open. Professor Darcy stayed inside the room, pushing the door open with her arm fully extended.

 

Her long brown, green-tinted hair was down and starting to curl, instead of the usual professional brushed rigidly straight style. Dark royal purple triangles pointing inwards washed over the curve of her cheek, combined with the dark purple eye shadow making her cat-like eyes almost glow with a hidden sadism, with a dark shade of purple lipstick completing her new face. If that wasn’t enough to burn away all semblance of professionality from Stella’s regular mind, the fact she was wearing a, so dark it was almost purple, lavender overly tight corset, forcing her large, soft, double D breasts together and pushing them up despite their weight and stopping just short of the ‘v’ shape of her abdomen. And below the trim of the corset, a large, very erect cock was lightly bouncing in anticipation of the oncoming extra credit, easily reaching 8 inches in length, possibly even 9 inches and it certainly wasn’t lacking in girth, and sitting just under the hard shaft was the swollen puffy lips of a very wet, pink pussy. She was even wearing a pair of similarly coloured leather, high-heeled, boots that gave the strict teacher an imposing extra couple of inches in height – it even made her cock look bigger.

 

“Hey, Professor Darcy, thank you for like agreeing to help me,” Stella said, her voice as perky as ever and not even shifting a microtone as she took in her professor’s choice of attire. Besides it wasn’t like she’d never seen a cock or pussy before, and she was totally rocking that outfit!

 

“It’s no problem Ms Stella, so you want some extra credit?” Darcy purred, her pink tongue briefly poking and tracing a sultry line between her lips.

 

“Like totally Professor Darcy,” Stella said happily, stepping over the threshold of the room.

 

Darcy’s purple lips lifted into a smirk.

 

“In that case, while you’re in my domain, you will address me as Mistress,” Darcy said, her tongue licking her front teeth as though to punctuate her words.

 

“Of course, Mistress,” Stella agreed peppily, even giving her teacher a mock curtsy, bending her knees as she lifted the hem of her skirt, exposing her tanned thighs.

 

Darcy sniffed in amusement, a snap of her fingers later and the door to her room slammed shut and the audible click of the lock swiftly followed.

 

“Oh, I’m going to enjoy this,” Darcy said, her tone carrying a dark eager, almost sadistic, undertone and she began to walk around Stella, circling her student like a hungry shark, her heels clicking against the tiled floor of the dark room. Darcy’s predatory eyes moved up and down Stella, taking in every inch of her. She was still wearing her usual outfit – a bright green halter top, and an orange skirt with a thin golden belt around her tiny waist.

 

Stella’s head turned, craning her neck to follow her Mistress.

 

“Hmm, you do have a nice figure,” Darcy mused aloud.

 

“Thank you, Mistress.”

 

“But I could make some definite improvements,” Darcy’s smirk grew into a lustful, toothy grin.

 

“Improvements?” Stella asked, her delicate eyebrows knitting together, “Mistress,” she added hurriedly after a moment.

 

“Mmhmm,” Darcy hummed, her eyes still travelling up and down Stella’s slender, and very nubile, body, if the princess were in her right mind she would be more wary of the dark, calculating glint in her mistress’s eyes.
“Yes, let’s start with those lips,” Darcy said as she flicked her wrist, her index finger extended to point at Stella’s face.

 

“My lips?” the words had hardly left her mouth when Stella felt her lips start to tingle and vibrate, a foreign warmth as if she’d just eaten something a touch too spicy wash over her lips, numbing them.

 

The change was slight at first, the small bump in the middle of Stella’s upper lip began to swell, becoming a small, barely perceptible, pimple then the middle of her bottom lip began to inflate, stretching almost parodically until it consumed the pimple above it. Stella tried to gasp but her voice became muffled as one lip further inflated, forcing her mouth shut before the sound could form. Darcy continued to channel her mana into the blonde fairy until her once thin pink lips had swelled beyond even the most extravagant of lip filler surgeries and the top lip almost covered her small nose, but she didn’t stop with her bottom lip until overlapped the bottom inch of the enlarged top lip.

 

Stella’s lips were starting to look like some comedic fusion between a porn star and a duck.

 

Darcy exhaled through her nose in an amused derogatory manner.

 

“I should have done that at the start of term, it would have saved me so many headaches,” Darcy laughed.

 

“Yeff, Miffwess,” Stella murmured, her lips slapping and splashing together in their unnatural, mismatching sizes, and drool began to splatter and pour over her bottom lip, some drops spewing onto the floor while the majority trickled down onto her top like a grotesque, overly thick, waterfall. It also didn’t help that her lips were drooping under their own weight, even Stella’s neck was leaning notably forward.

 

Darcy’s eyes were travelling over Stella’s body again.

 

“Hmm, I think your tits neck, you’re a bit flat for my tastes,” Darcy said, tapping the tip of her finger against her bottom lip almost mockingly.

 

“Soffy, Miffwess,” Stella said, a new wave of spittle splashing onto the floor and her shirt, leaving a steadily growing dark patch over her chest – if she kept it up much longer Darcy would surely be able to see her boobs through her shirt, not that it would matter much longer.

 

Again, Darcy pointed her finger, this time at Stella’s chest.

 

Immediately Stella’s lips attempted to purse together – causing them to clash and open outwards like some kind of carnal, wet, blooming flower, the wrinkly inner flesh smiling at Darcy as a trickle of spittle rapidly evolved into a fast-flowing stream – causing the dark patch on Stella’s green top to grow until the ends were starting to reach her shoulders and the curve of her petite breasts.

 

Stella’s nether lips began to thrum and burn with desire as the odd, but very pleasant sensation of her breasts starting to stretch spread throughout her body. The cold, very wet, halter top began to grow taut as the moist fabric tried to cling to the soft skin beneath them.

 

“Mwow,” Stella moaned, her lubricating juices already starting to seep down her inner thighs beneath her skirt. Her breast slowly began to inflate.

 

Pop

 

Darcy’s lips split into a predatory grin as she heard the first seam split. Served the mouthy bitch right for wearing such tight clothes all the time. The swelling of Stella’s breasts began to steadily increase as she neared the top of C-cup and begin her break into her long-coveted D-cup.

 

Pop

 

Pop

 

“Mmmwwaaa.” Stella moaned, her nipples desperately trying to poke holes into the unbelievably tight fabric – it was even getting harder to breathe, like an iron vice was slowly squeezing the air out of her lungs through her tits. The lack of oxygen heightened the intensity of the physical stimuli and Stella soon felt her knees begin to tremble and attempt to knock into one another as her first orgasm ruptured from her naked snatch beneath her skirt, staining the inside of the designer clothing and splashing over her inner thighs.

 

Pop

 

Pop

 

She could feel her inner thighs trying to merge through the glue of her cum. Her heart was pounding in her head, dizzying waves beginning to tease her mind and blur her vision. How long would she last? She didn’t know. And she didn’t care. A second orgasm erupted from her pussy.

 

Pop

 

Pop

 

Pop-Riiiiiiiiiip

 

As the seams ruptured, splitting into like morning curtains, air rushed into Stella’s lungs, her breasts pushing outwards and bouncing in their sudden explosive motion – her nipples like small pink gumdrops on a pair of smooth, tanned udders.

 

“Now that’s more like it,” Darcy grinned, her hand whipping out and slapping across the front of Stella’s engorged tits.

 

“Mwow fwmuck!” Stella cried out, another orgasm causing her legs to tremble, her toes curling and nearly causing her to lose her balance – the additional weight pulling on her lower back not helping the matter.

 

“Such foul language, certainly not becoming of a princess,” Darcy teased, she curled her fingers and pinched one of the blonde’s nipples, causing more muffled – and very wet – explicative cries to pour from Stella’s swollen, soppy lips.

 

Darcy began to slowly twist the tiny erect nipple, adding gasps that turned to squeals of pain to the chorus, and the Witch of Illusions began to channel her mana into the small digit.

 

“Ahma!” Stella moaned as her stinging, sensitive nipple began to burn like a thousand super tiny ants were starting to nibble its tender flesh. The small pink gumdrop slowly stretched, the skin at the top folding back as new layers formed and stretched like an endless foreskin all while the girth of the nipple began to swell and expand.

 

Darcy grinned as the expanding nipple pushed at her fingers, steadily forcing her to untwist the digit as it swelled to fit the curve between her thumb and index finger. Her grin widened to something between sadistic glee and maniacal laughter, she did not stop pouring her mana into the nipple until it was the size of a tennis ball. Darcy took a moment to admire her handiwork.

 

Stella’s breasts had stopped their incessant growth and now could no longer be measured by cup sizes, each teat was a little larger than a beach ball and more than resembled the firmness and shape of one – or two. It looked like someone had welded a pair of beach balls to her chest and painted them tan and stuck on two very large, odd-looking, nipples. In fact, the only thing giving away the fact they weren’t inflatable balls was how they sunk with their new weight, the poor girl looked like she were about to collapse.

 

THUD

 

And there she went.

 

Stella’s giant tits squashed themselves against the floor, forcing her back to arch as her knees buckled and slammed to the floor, her ass sticking in the air.

 

“Good to see that you know your place, at my feet,” Darcy laughed, “you know that’s a good pose for you, it’s just a shame that you have such a flat ass,” Stella tried to say something consisting of an apology but it was hardly legible with her new lips.

 

The Witch of Illusions bent her legs, lowering herself to the floor – the head of her shaft briefly stroking the wet, bumpy wrinkles of Stella’s engorged bottom lip. Stella made an adorable, needy, squelching sound that resembled a pleading moan.

 

“I wonder what would happen if I inflated that tongue of yours,” Darcy mused, her voice shuddering with a dark chuckle, “but if I did that, then you wouldn’t be able to fully engage in your extra credit,” she positioned the tip of her cock between the giant fleshy masses of Stella’s lips.

 

The helpless fairy quivered in excitement, droplets of saliva peppering the head of Darcy’s cock, lubricating it for the job – not that it needed it. Her mistress’s eyes flickered back to her raised rear, her pathetic quivering and squirming was causing it to shake stiffly in the air – Stella started actively wiggling her ass in an effort to further arouse her mistress.

 

“I just had a tasty idea,” Darcy said and she began to point at Stella’s ass, immediately the drooling blonde felt the now all too familiar tingling of numbing, burning goosebumps attack her ass cheeks.

 

Darcy thrust her cock into her new pet’s mouth, she threw her head back and moaned as she felt Stella’s hot, wet – very wet – mouth. The added sensation of her cushion-like, warm, fleshy, slimy lips compressing against Darcy’s cock further enhanced her pleasure, her toes curled as her arousal hit the limit and she shot her first load into Stella’s mouth, plastering the back of her throat with her hot gooey semen.

 

Darcy pulled her hips back, the motion caused a vacuum seal to form as Stella’s lips did their best to force her cock back inside. Her lips had grown so much they even denied the passage of air – it was a good thing Darcy hadn’t let Stella’s upper lip block her nose. The young teacher just managed to free half her length before her knees buckled to the intense, building pressure of those sopping lips and she was pulled in, her pelvis slamming into Stella’s lips so hard that if it weren’t for those airbags she’d have probably pulverised her nose.

 

Darcy screamed out as a second orgasm was forced from her cock. It didn’t even build. The pressure inside the little fairy’s mouth literally pulled the cum out, forcing the orgasmic spasms to shoot up Darcy’s cock and into her body. She nearly collapsed atop the helpless blonde.

 

Then Stella began to suck.

 

Those giant soft lips began to press and massage Darcy’s cock, squeezing and milking it as the hot tongue inside began to swirl over the head of her shaft. Her feline eyes widened as she felt the spasms of a third orgasm approaching her.

 

Perhaps she had underestimated the young slut.

 

Darcy’s pelvis spasmed and slammed against Stella’s lips again and again, each impact absorbed and cushioned by the unnatural full, soft flesh as another orgasm was forced from her cock.

 

“By the Dragon’s fiery cock!” Darcy cried out as another orgasm was physically pulled up her cock.

 

Pop

 

Pop

 

Pop

 

Pop

 

Pop

 

Pop

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiip

 

Darcy’s eyes fluttered open, she’d forgotten about the spell she had cast and was passively maintaining. Stella’s ass cheeks had swollen to the ridiculous level that each cheek was the size of a beach ball that was about to burst from overinflation and they had completely shredded Stella’s skirt to the degree it looked more like a super short hula skirt. Darcy cut the flow of mana to the spell.

 

Stella’s ass cheeks wobbled, bouncing against one another, causing the smooth fatty flesh to ripple slightly.

 

Slurp

 

Sluuurp

 

Sluurp-Sluuuuuuurp-Slurp

 

Darcy felt her hips buck, her own ass tensing as yet another load of her cum was drawn into her slut’s waiting mouth. Stella moaned and grunted as she gulped the salty fluid down hungrily. Had she always been this good at giving head? Or was it just the new set of lips?

 

Slurp

 

Sluuuuurp

 

“Fuck you cock hungry bitch,” Darcy moaned as her legs gave out from under her and her knees fully dropped to the floor and pushed into Stella’s giant, flabby tits. The new position caused her cock to try to slide back out and immediately the witch felt the suction and was pulled back in. The new position wasn’t exactly comfortable, Darcy was now leaning over the downed fairy, her face barely an inch from Stella’s giant ass, she could even smell the tangy scent of the pleasure-induced sweat coating those huge cheeks.

 

Stella started slurping again, she’d never know her teacher’s cum tasted so yummy, if she had, she’d probably have blown Professor Darcy in class. Maybe next week she could hide under the desk before class starts and get another taste of her meat as she taught.

 

Darcy’s entire body was starting to tremble, sweat dripping into her eyes. This was either the best or worst night of her life. She needed to stop this before she passed out, if she lost consciousness while still inside the cumslut’s mouth she’d probably die of dehydration before she woke back up.

 

She could feel another spurt of cum being insistently tugged from her cock before its time. Darcy summoned her mana, attempting to craft a spell in her mind’s eye, her hand began to glow with a dark purple aura. She brought it down – hard – and spanked Stella’s ass with enough force for it to leave a bright red imprint despite the copious amount of padding she’d added to it. The almost indigo magic flared outwards and over-encompassed Stella’s naked, jiggling body.

 

The suction stopped. The jiggling slowed, becoming more stilted until it stopped and Stella’s legs shout out behind her rigidly straight and her elbow suddenly compressed into a tight right angle as it folded under Darcy’s weight as she leaned on its back. Her golden locks fused together in place, melding with the flesh it touched almost doll-like.

 

With a suppressed grunt of relief and exhaustion, Darcy slid her cock out of the now very phallic-shaped hole of Stella’s pouted, over-inflated lips. She fell back onto her ass, breathing heavily, she looked at Stella, she had bounced back into a more natural pose. The young princess, the fairy of the sun and moon, was now nothing more than a severely overinflated sex doll that looked like it had been custom-made for some fetishist. Well, technically that’s exactly what she was.

 

“You’re something else,” Darcy breathed out as she stared at the unmoving eyes, even now it was like those lips were suckling the air, hungry for her cock. Then again, she should still be conscious behind those rubber eyes, so she probably was very hungry for her cock if her previous actions were anything to go by.

 

Darcy turned the doll onto her back, it was…strange, her over-inflated ass was causing her legs to point into the air and her tits to sag into her against her chin.

 

“Well, I’m certainly in for a fun weekend,” Darcy muttered to herself as she reached for Stella’s stomach and unplugged the stopper in her belly button and air slowly began to sing its encore as it escaped her. Darcy wiped the sweat from her forehead and pushed herself back to her feet, stumbling briefly as her head swam from her physical exhaustion.
“Fuck, I need a drink,” Darcy deliberately stepped on Stella’s slowly deflating form, pressing her full weight into Stella’s rubbery, oddly smooth, cunt causing her top half to balloon to comedic proportions and for the air to scream as it forced its way out.

 

She quickly headed to the small kitchen in her abode and poured herself a very large glass of wine. When she returned to her new toy, she’d hardly deflated at all. She sighed, she would need to speed this up a bit, and she knew a good way to do that and get a bit of payback to that cock hungry slut.

 

Stella could do nothing. She couldn’t even move her eyes. Just stare at the ceiling and listen to her mistress’s footsteps. It had felt really good when she’d stepped on her pussy, and the boots made it like soooo much hotter.

 

Darcy appeared on the edge of her vision; she was holding a glass filled with a dark red liquid. Maybe if she bought her a top-shelf, vintage, bottle she’d get another taste of that cock. Stella mentally squealed as she abruptly felt her mistress’s grip crush her wrist, there was no pain, just the weird feeling of her mass shifting as she moulded to her owner’s whims.

 

The next thing she knew she was propped up on something and her mistress turned her back on her.

 

‘Wow, she has like a really nice ass, I wonder how it tastes-‘ Darcy’s naked ass suddenly got much larger as she began to sit down, ON HER! Stella wanted to squeal, cheer and moan but her mouth would do nothing. The world went black and an immense, and very enjoyable pressure pressed down on her face, again her mass moved and Stella felt it rushing out of her body. She was getting so weak. And very sleepy.

 

Her mistress’s natural, sweaty scent was intoxicating. A new pressure appeared on her thighs and Stella felt her legs start to mould to the shape of her owner’s boots and the mass inside her rushed out even faster. She was getting so weak. So tired.

 

It was perfect.

 

The world stayed dark for Stella had no idea how long. There was no time where she was. Just her mistress’s perfect ass, the intense heat radiating from it and the steady loss of her own mass as her body became flatter and flatter.

 

When Darcy finally moved from her seat Stella was almost completely flat, her face looked weird all pressed like that – though the imprint of her ass did not make her look any more normal, but it was certainly hot. Darcy bent over and lifted Stella’s head and began to fold her – smirking as she aimed and successfully pressed the blonde’s face into her own cunt.

 

“I’ll play with you again tomorrow, but right now I’m beat,” Darcy said before snapping her fingers and summoning a box to her hands, it took some finagling and shoving but eventually she forced the deflated cumbag into the box and slid it under her sofa.

 

Darcy left her new toy there without a second thought and started making her way to her private bathroom. She needed a good soak.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed the story:)

Next Time - Akashiya Massacre: Part 1 (12/08/23) or see it and my latest story 'Totally Endo' now on my Patreon!
patreon.com/user?u=89450025&ut…