- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Featuring handplay, shared shower, nudity.

After lunch you were left alone in Sherrie's home while she went out to run errands, and you took the time to explore the place. Not that there was much left to explore—there were only a couple rooms you hadn't seen yet, including a second bedroom that Sherrie said belonged to her friend Zia. Actually, from what you heard, the house as a whole was Zia's and Sherrie only rented a room to stay when she wasn't making deliveries out of town.

You didn't pry too much into Zia's room. After exploring the rest of the house, you spent some time looking out the windows at the occasional beast-woman passing by before lying down for a nap on the couch. You were still there when Sherrie returned, late enough that that the sky was growing red. “Sunny I'm... Oh, you're here already.” She lowered her voice once she saw you, and went to sit beside you on the couch, her petite body hitting the cushion with a soft whumph you felt from where you lay.

“Well! It took a lot of asking around, but I finally found a tailor with human experience. We'll go there tomorrow and get you some new clothes so you don't spend all day in those... things,” she said, pointing dismissively at your clothes. “Did you really not have anything better?”

“What did you expect? This is what I wear to sleep. Not like I knew I was going to hop across dimensions when I went to bed last night,” you said with a note of annoyance, rubbing the sleep from your eyes.

“Relax, I'm only teasing! I think you look fine in them. You'd look better in something else, is all.” She yawned loudly before you could object, and fell on the couch behind you, resting her head on her arm. “Ah, I'm beat! How about you? Are you good?” She walked her hand over the couch until it reached you, then let it rest and started stroking your legs with her furry fingers.

“Yeah?” You scooted back in annoyance, and turned to face her.

“That's good, 'cause I was thinking we should work out how you're going to pay me back for everything.”

“Pay you back? Why the hell would I need to pay you anything? I'm your pet now, aren't I? You're supposed to take care of me for free.”

“Even pets work for their owners sometimes. Seeing as I'm going to be feeding you, housing you, clothing you, keeping you from danger, nursing you when you get sick... it's only fair that you do something to repay me, don't you think?”

You grimaced. “Like what? Not much I'm good for at this size.”

“Oh, my bad. I forgot you're a little baby who can't even chew his own food.”

“Not what I said,” you mumbled.

“Well, look, you may be weak and tiny, but I'm sure we can find something even a little guy like you can do. I was thinking you could give me foot rubs, for instance.”

“Foot rubs? Really? You couldn't come up with anything less demeaning?”

“If you've got a better idea I'd love to hear it. Want to clean my room instead? Make my bed and put all my clothes away? Maybe you'd rather cook my meals, or wash the dishes. Think you can manage any of that alone?” You didn't reply. “What do you even have against rubbing my feet, anyways? You know that's a legitimate job, right? People get paid to do it, and they don't get embarrassed about it.”

“Well, if you want to pay me like you'd pay them, I'd be happy to rub them too.”

“Oh? So you're not satisfied with me taking care of you? You want me to pay you before you do anything nice for me?”

“Hey, I never asked you to take care of me! You made me your pet without asking me first. We never made any sort of deal, so I don't owe you anything.”

Sherrie shook her head. “Can't believe how difficult you're being,” she muttered. It seemed she was about to say something more, too, but at that moment the doorknob jiggled as someone stuck their keys in. Startled, you quickly scurried under the couch to hide. When the door opened, all you could see from down there were a pair of boots and denim pants legs.

“Hey, Zee!” Sherrie said. “How was work today?”

“Hoi, Sherrie,” said a voice, high and a tad raspy, with just a hint of an accent you couldn't place. “Same as it always is, same as it always is. Not much excitement at a printing press. That a new bracelet you got?”

Bracelet? You were confused at first, but then remembered the one she got at the registration office to mark her as your owner. Frowning, you raised a hand to your collar, the one that marked you as hers. You had tried to take it off while she was gone, but you found the clasp too much for you.

“You mean this thing? Come take a look!”

As Zia approached the couch, you felt the mild tremors of her footsteps on the floor and shrank back further. “No! You're joking!” she shouted. “Where is it? Tell me you've got it with you!”

“Easy, there! You'll scare him off like that. Why don't you move back a bit and give him a chance to come out?” Zia stepped back until she was standing in the middle of the room. “Sunny, come say hello,! You'll be seeing Zia a lot, so you might as well get to know her. Don't be scared, now; she promises she'll be gentle, isn't that right, Zee?”

“Sure is!”

You weren't too keen on meeting anyone right now, but you didn't think they'd leave you alone until you at said hi at least, so you slowly started walking forward, ready to run if it either of them made any sudden moves.

With each new step you could make out more of Zia's figure. She really was short, around four feet tall, at least going by the length of her legs. Even so, and despite the bulky work clothes she was wearing—overalls, a work shirt, and a pair of leather gloves, all smudged with spots of black—it was clear her proportions were very nice, with thick legs, a solid set of hips, and a decently curvy waist topped by a pair of nice, round breasts.

Finally, once you stood at the very edge of the couch, you could see her head. Long-nosed, long-eared, and red-haired she was, with a rounded face. The most standout feature was her skin, though—it was a shade of green that reminded you of pond scum, though it didn't look bad on her at all. She also had no visible animal features, much to your surprise—after seeing nothing but beast-women since you got to this world, you figured everyone here would be the same.

From the moment she saw you, Zia already wore the biggest grin on her face. “He's such a cute one, isn't he? Think I could grab him?”

“Sure! Long as I'm living here, he's your pet as much as mine. You'll have to convince him to let you, though; he can be a bit difficult.”

You shot a frown at Sherrie, then turned back to Zia as she approached again, smiling at you the whole time. By reflex you took a step back, but no more than that. When she stopped a foot away, crouching in front of you, you stepped out again.

“Hey there, lil' guy. Sunny, right? I'm Zia, pleased to meet ya!”

“Same to you,” you said, more sheepishly than you intended.

“Ah, so you do talk! And a real nice voice you got, too! Hey, sorry if I spooked ya when I came in; never figured I'd have a human in the house! Hope I didn't leave a bad impression.”

“No, not at all. I think I like you so far.”

“Well, I guess that makes the both of us!” Zia laughed.

“Why don't you two take some time to know each other?” Sherrie said. “I'll cook up some dinner.”

“Sounds good! I'm famished!” Sherrie left for the kitchen and Zia took her spot on the couch. Her feet didn't quite reach the floor, and when she kicked off her boots these clattered to the floor and nearly fell right on you. A smell wafted You saw her socks were plainly damp, and before long a strong smell wafted over you. You said nothing, but climbed back on the couch to sit beside her. Up there you met with different smell—one of sweat and hard labor, mixed with what you figured must be ink. Not the sweetest smell, but it had a certain character you found not-displeasing.

Zia had her head back, her eyes closed, and was breathing slow and deep, clearly tired from her job. You hesitated to say anything at first, but after she stretched out her legs she opened her eyes again and looked at you with what you almost fancied were bedroom eyes.

You cleared your throat. “So... You're a goblin, right?”

“That's right! Are there goblins in your world too, or did Sherrie tell you about us?”

“No goblins except in stories, I'm pretty sure.”

“That so? Weird. Some humans must have back to your world after coming here and told people about us. Guess we should be flattered!”

“Er, yeah.” You laughed awkwardly, not wanting to tell her there how unflattering most stories were. “So, are there many of you around? I mean, you're the only one I've seen, but I've only been here a day and I spent most of it cooped up in here, so...”

“In this place there's a few dozen of us. Not too common, not too rare. It's the same in most of these towns, but out west we have our own land. There you'll find goblins under every rock and leaf. Maybe Sher can take you one day; I hear sometimes she delivers packages there.”

“Maybe, maybe.” You had no intention of following Sherrie on any of her deliveries, but that was nothing to trouble Zia with. “I'd for sure like to meet another goblin at least, to see if they're all as sexy as you.”

Zia laughed. “Me? Sexy? Thanks for the compliment, but no one can be sexy in these clothes.”

“Could've fooled me.” You returned her grin with one of your own.

“My, what a charmer you turned out to be. But if you want to find out how sexy I really am, just wait until I'm out of the shower.”

“I don't know if I can handle the wait. You think I could see you while you're in the shower instead? I could use a little wash myself. Maybe you can scrub my back while I scratch yours.”

“And you're forward too! Are you sure about this, though? I might need you to help me relax in there, and with how adorable you are, I might not take no for an answer.” Her tone made you shiver, and you remembered Sherrie's warning from earlier today, about what other women might do if they got ahold of you. Was she telling the truth, or just trying to scare you into staying with her? A test of some sort was called for, better to try it with than a “little” goblin?

“Yeah I'm sure,” you said.

“Let's get going, then!” Zia held her hand flat beside you, letting you sit on the open palm of her leathery glove. “Back in a little bit, Sher! Going to take a shower! Oh, and your human asked me to give him a shower too while I'm at it. You don't mind, right?”

“A shower? With you?” Sherrie looked over, frowning at both of you. “Well... I guess there's nothing wrong with it...”

“Great! See you in a bit, then!” Zia enthusiastically stood and carried you away, taking her boots along to drop them in front of her bedroom before entering the bathroom. She flipped a switch and the incandescent bulb on the ceiling lit up, shedding its light all over the room.

“Here we are. Hurry up and get undressed, little guy; don't know about you but I want to be ready by dinnertime.” She set you down on the sink, where you undressed quick as a flash while she went through the lengthy process of peeing off her gloves and socks, slipping off her overalls, unbuttoning her work shirt, and finally taking off her panties. Once she stood naked she came back to the sink. Short as she was, her breasts hung directly over it, so low that if she had leaned forward just a few inches they would have settled on the sink beside you. As it was, she was already so close that you could feel the warmth radiating from them, and smell the sweat hanging in the air. Running her hands along her body, she looked down at you past her proudly perky breasts and winked, giving you a teasing grin. “Looks like someone likes what he sees,” she said, eyeing your half-erect shaft.

Zia's hand came to rest on the edge of the sink right in front of you, a single finger sticking out and floating closer to your crotch until her green skin, still warm and moist and a bit oily from so much time spent in the stuffy confines of her leather gloves, gently nudged at your manhood, pushing it up against your belly. Her touch lasted only a second, but even that little caress was enough to make your dick stand at full mast in a salute to her impish beauty. Without thinking you reached down and grabbed your shaft.

“Stroking yourself, Sunny? Where's the fun in that? Relax and let me take care of it for you.” Zia grabbed you by the waist and dropped you on her open palm, where you allowed her to nudge your hands away from your crotch. Her other palm then appeared over you, and descended until you were softly nestled between the two damp green walls. With nowhere to escape to save for that little hole above through which her yellow eye peered in at you, the heat of Zia's hands remained trapped with you. At the same time, her hands gently squeezed and released you, rubbing slowly against each other to massage all of your body at once, like a pair of lovers eager to embrace you.

The hot, sweaty surface of her hands felt so good all over your body, a sensual experience you knew, despite your lost memories, that you'd never experienced the likes of before. It drove you nuts, and before long you were making an effort to hump her sweaty palm, feeling an inconceivable thrill roll over your body with each thrust against that green surface.

After a moment your surroundings darkened and you looked up at the opening to find Zia's open mouth where her eye had been before. Your heart skipped a beat at the sight, and you didn't know whether from fear or excitement. Then, once her lips had just about sealed the opening shut, she blew slowly on you, her hot, muggy breath washing over your body and your surroundings to heat everything up even more. The moisture of her breath mingled with your sweat and hers alike, leaving your environs as hot and steamy as a sauna. She kept breathing on you until both you and her hands were perspiring from top to bottom.

You licked the sweat off her palm, groaning as your increasingly hard shaft slid over hot and moist palm, whose wrinkles and prints made for a divine texture to experience. At the same time, the lack of oxygen in the hot goblin breath was starting to make your head spin and ethereal visions of her towering body swim before your eyes—her figure growing, twisting, transforming, becoming verdant hills and lush forests, her eyes the moon and sun shining side-by-side in a sky as red as her hair while the warm breeze whistled in your ears. Your arousal and your hunger for her skin was all that anchored you to this waking world, something she must surely have been able to guess from how fervently and mindlessly you insisted on making love to her palm.

But now her mouth retreated; now her hands clasped together, shutting once and for all that little opening; now her palms lay flat against each other, sealing you in a near vacuum between them both, where they pressed and rubbed together more forcefully now, and your little body was kneaded between their flesh. Then, with a cry, you exploded onto that swampy-green skin, your dick twitching uncontrollably as you it emptied out onto her palm.

As soon as you did, her hands moved apart, leaving you lying face-down on her right hand, gripping her green skin as you humped it animalistically until your energy was all spent. There was nothing then left for you but to lie, panting, on her hand, driven out of your mind by the pleasure, while she cooed at you and stroked your back. “Better now?” she asked and, seeing you too spent to reply, she carried you into the tub and opened the faucet, sending a rain of cool water droplets on the both of you. While you relaxed and recovered Zia cleaned you up, lathering soap on you and scrubbing you clean with her powerful thumbs, holding you down with her other fingers and turning you over when it was called for, before laying you aside on the rim of the tub. There you sat up, watching as she rubbed the soap all over herself, from her callused feet, up her meaty thighs whose thickness you saw was in reality mostly muscle, over a belly whose six-pack would have made men envious, and over her powerful arms and shoulders. While she never once glanced at you, the way she moved the bar of soap over herself, the way she paused and turned to let you see her from every angle, you could tell she was putting on a show for you, and maybe even working herself up with it.

Once finished she got out of the tub, leaving you trapped between her breasts as her tightly-wrapped towel pressed them against you. There you stayed as she went to her bedroom, where she dropped the towel and caught as you you started falling with it. “I hope you enjoyed the shower, because now it's your turn to help me out,” she said, carrying you over to her bed where she lay on her back and dropped you right on her abs. “Let's make this quick; I don't want my food to get cold.”

Her fingers carried you over to her pussy and dropped you on the tuft of red hair sprouting around it. As soon as you landed, you caught a whiff of her womanhood, already sopping wet from the smell of it. Her little bath with you must have worked her up more than you'd imagined. The smell was potent, making your little heart beat faster and faster. Your little arm and legs trembled in excitement as you held yourself aloft on hands and knees over her dark-green lips. Then Zia's finger descended on your back and, firmly pushed you through her hairy bush and right between her lips. You yelped at first as you entered, but your voice was all but lost in her sopping wet pussy. Barely the smallest bubble of air remained to you, and when you opened your mouth her juices flowed right inside. You nearly choked on them before you caught yourself and instead swallowed by reflex, sending the warm ooze down to your stomach. As soon as it settled inside you, you started to feel woozy, and not just because of the lack of air.

While the rational part of you was terrified, that part was overpowered and silenced by the overwhelming sexual might of Zia's pheromones. It was as though you'd become a machine whose sole purpose was to fuck this shortstack goblin. Not that your desires mattered the slightest bit in light of hers—you were like a rag doll in her hands, unable to act as she went about pushing you against her pussy and dragging you back and forth along the smooth, lubricated walls, without any apparent concern for your desires or wellbeing.

Soon you heard her moaning outside, the muffled noise reverberating over the walls and through them over yourself. The whole thing was too much for you, and you came almost straight away. But Zia wasn't anywhere close to finished with you yet. She kept masturbating without restraint, giving you only a couple seconds at a time outside her pussy to breath, just enough that you wouldn't pass out inside her, all the while your mind kept growing ever fuzzier, until it was as though nothing existed for you save for the save the fingers holding you tight, the pubic hairs sliding over your body every time she pulled you out, the smooth vaginal walls, and the constant in and out motion, until all of a sudden the cries became louder and you were shoved deeper into that dark, dank tunnel, even beyond the reach of her fingers. Floating deep within her, and going deeper and deeper as you were pulled in by her vaginal contractions, a powerful pulsing of your little world that held you powerfully, until, suddenly, everything seemed to relax all at once.

It was only a little bit later that the world turned around and you were left sliding down the slippery tunnel, into the opening made by Zia's fingers, those strong digits which caught and pulled you out, laying you gently in the palm of her hand. They wiped the gunk off your face, tenderly nursing you back to health. Then, ,after cleaning you up with her towel, Zia lay you down in the cup of her bra just as she put it on, leaving you held softly to her chest while she went to the kitchen for her dinner.