- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

So, a little backstory on this one. I actually started trying to write a monstergirl isekai story six months ago, in January of this year. Between that first attempt and the final version you see now, the story passed through at least half a dozen versions, across which I must have written 20000 words or more. I was never happy with it, so I put it down for a long while, thinking to myself that I might return to it on some later date.

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, when I made a DA poll asking my followers what story ideas they wanted me to write. I came up with a couple prompts on the spot and decided to fill in the rest of the options with ideas that I had tried writing before but never finished, including the monstergirl isekai story. That option came in second place, which I had said I might also write if I had enough time, so I went ahead with it.

At first my idea was to make it a one-off, since I didn't feel like I was capable of making it into a series, but after writing the poll-winner story, I started to figure out some stuff that I'd been struggling with for a while, and decided to put that into practice by making a series about this monstergirl isekai idea, as had been the plan when I dropped the idea months ago.

I have to say, I'm pretty happy with it how it turned out. May not be my best or my sexiest story, but it's a solid start and I'm looking forward to expanding on it in coming chapters.

By all means let me know what you think, and especially if there's anything you feel I could do better in the future.

If there was a better way to start the day than with a eyeful of boobs, you certainly couldn't imagine one. Dangled above you like a heavy pair of water balloons, looking just about ready to fall out of the low-cut top that was their only covering and onto your face, they captured your eyes and your imagination, and only the cooing voice you heard next took you out of that trance.

“Ah! Finally awake? Good morning, human!” It was a sultry voice, with all texture of a feather caressing your cheeks.

You looked up from those tits at the face that had spoken. She was a total stranger, yet looked at you with total adoration. Her face was gorgeous. But there as something off about her that you noticed only when you saw something move atop her head: a pair of cat ears sprouting from her raven hair.

That was weird enough by itself, but it wasn't even the half of it, as you saw once you sat up. She was huge, for one thing, and so was the room you were in—a library from the looks of it, with wooden everything and hardly any light. For another, those ears weren't her only cat-like feature; her arms and legs were covered in fur from the knees and elbows down, and behind her you saw a furry tail flicking back and forth.

You should have been freaked out about it all, and most of all about being the size of a mouse, but you couldn't think about anything except how hot she was. You didn't even react when she scooped you up, and lay meekly in her palm while she brought you closer.

“To think I could find such a human just lying there, all for me. Good thing no one else found you before me!” She stroked you excitedly, running the pad of her thumb up and down your body, even dwelling on your crotch for one thrilling moment. “He he! You like that, little guy? So cute! I could just eat. You. Up!” Her lips pulled back as she laughed, showing you her glistening fangs. You might not have thought much about them on the floor, but here and now they were too close for comfort. You made yourself, thinking it was just a tasteless joke, but still you gripped her fur nervously and sat up.

“You know, I always wondered what humans taste like. Maybe you could help me find out~.”

As she opened her mouth wide and began pulling you towards it, you jumped off her hand and landed on the floor below. Landing without any damage to yourself, you bolted away as soon as you could stand, ignoring the catgirl's cries behind you. “W-wait, human! Come back! Did I scare you? I was only kidding!” You heard her coming after you, but you ran far faster than you would have thought possible, nimble as a mouse, and you could dash under chairs and tables that she had to go around. You had considerably expanded your lead over her when you heard another voice.

“Did somebody say 'human'?”

Ahead of you, another beast-woman stepped out from behind one of the bookcases, a wolf-woman with a long dress and a pair of glasses, carrying a big stack of books. Being too late to switch direction, you simply ran under her dress and past her paws, hearing her say “Oh my!” as you emerged behind her.

The front door was closed but there was an open window with a table beside it you could jump out from. You ran like a mouse, but could you climb like a mouse?

You jumped on the leg of the chair and started going up by leaps and bounds, while the two beast women called out to you. “Human, please stop that! It's not safe for you out there!” “Human, come back! I'm sorry I scared you!” They sounded really concerned, but you weren't about to fall for that again. These women may talk sweet as sugar, but the moment you trusted them—CHOMP!—you'd be nothing but cat food, or maybe wolf chow.

From near the top of the chair you jumped to the table, and from there a running leap took you over the windowsill. But even before landing, you were hit with regret as you saw several more beast-women outside. A sheep, a cow, a fox, and even a mouse girl, among others further away, all turned to look at you flying out the window. You were still picking yourself up after a rough landing when their cries of “Human!” met your ears. Without a word exchanged between them they formed a ring around you, their hands low to the ground and ready to grab you should you try to run past them. Soothing voices spoke, urging you to calm down. The ring closed in on you, slowly at first, then faster as the women seemed to grow jealous, each of them trying to catch you before the others could. The fox girl was the first to make a swipe at you; you jumped away, and right into the hands of the grey-furred mouse girl.

“Gotcha!” Her fingers wrapped tight around you, like pythons trying to squeeze you to death, and though they eased up afterwards they still hardly let you move. “You're all mine now! We're going to have so much fun together, my lovely little human!” You feared the worst as she brought you towards her face, and bit her viciously before you got too close. “Yowch!” Her fingers first trembled, then jerked away from you and let you fall, but the cowgirl was at the wings ready to snatch you out of the air.

“You girls have no idea how to treat a human.” Her fingers held you firmly, and though you tried to bite them, she blocked your attempts with the tip of her thumb, which like that of her other fingers was hard like a hoof. “If you want them to feel safe, you need to show them some love first, like so.” The woman suddenly let you go, and you fell down to land between her huge, soft boobs.

The surprise left you stunned, and as she grabbed her breasts and started bouncing them one at a time, it was all you could do not to sink deeper into her cleavage.

If that had been the end of it, you might have been glad to stay with that cow woman and her tits all day long, maybe for the rest of your life. But the others, growing more jealous at seeing you so happy with her, crowded around and tried to snatch you away. The cow woman covered her cleavage to protect you, but with all the commotion you were eager to escape again and you wriggled out the bottom, falling down her shirt to land at her hooves. None of them saw it, and you quickly left them behind, running down the street towards the nearest alleyway. It was only as you were nearing the corner that you realized someone was chasing you.

Looking back, you saw the catgirl from the library giving chase. Quickly you rounded the corner, but as soon as you did you were punted in the chest by a tall, athletic dog girl. Her eyes went wide as she saw you on the ground, and, seeing the cat girl running for you, she pounced on you at the same time the other woman. Both their hands closed around you, one of them holding you from the waist up, the other by the legs. In the tussle that followed, both women tried to claim you for their own and snatch you out of the other's claws, though to you it felt more like they were trying to rip you in half.

It was such a relief when you finally slipped out of their hands and were flung away, soaring between a pair of curtains to land on a messy bed, right next to a white-haired rabbit girl who looked almost as startled as you.

You hurried off the bed as soon as you could and ran for the door. It was closed, so you tried to squeeze underneath it, but even at your size the gap was too small for you to fit. Hearing the girl get up behind you, you scurried under the set of drawers in the corner where you hoped you'd be out of her reach.

“Hey! Over here!” the catgirl called from the window. Then you heard a minor scuffle and the dog girl spoke up. “Hey, uh... Sherrie, right? Sorry to bother you. I was just taking my human to be registered when she tried to take him from me and threw him through your window. You wouldn't mind giving him back to me, would you?”

All you could see of the bunny girl were her white paws as she walked to the window. There was a loud slam when she reached, and the muffled voices of the cat and dog girls, and then the bunny girl walked over to you, kneeling by the corner of these drawers with her head resting on the flood. Her red eyes searched the darkness for a moment before locking on you.

“You can come out now, you know; those two won't be bothering you anymore.”

“Come out? Why? So you can eat me? Fat chance,” you said, pressing yourself against the corner as firmly as you could.

“Eat you? Don't be silly! Do I really look like someone who'd eat another person? Quit being a baby and come out already! I promise I won't hurt you. Won't hand you over to those two either. Are you hungry? Thirsty? I'll give you food and water, but only if you stop hiding.”

You considered her offer. There was no way to be sure that she wouldn't hurt him but she didn't seem the sort of girl to do that. “Can you move back a bit first?” you said. She shuffled back a foot or so, still staring at you from that distance. You weren't fully comfortable, but you crawled out of your hiding spot and stood up, brushing the dust off your clothes—pajama shorts and a white tee—before looking at this girl.

She was kneeling now, with her hands on her knees, looking at you curiously. From what you saw, she was on the shorter side of things, around five feet tall. Like the other beast-women her head and torso were perfectly human, with lightly tanned skin, but the lower halves of her arms and legs were more animal-like. Behind her you could see the ends of her long rabbit feet resting sideways on the floor, and on her head her two long rabbit's ears leaned forward. Her hair was white like her fur, in a short bob cut, and she was wearing pink short pajamas that hung loosely from her slim body.

From what you could see she didn't have much in the way of curves, and her breasts weren't too big—definitely not your ideal caretaker. Maybe later you could find that cow woman with the big udders and get her to take care of you instead, but for now this girl would do fine.

A few minutes later the two of you were in the kitchen, eating a breakfast that Sherrie prepared for you both. You took the chance to ask her what exactly was going on.

“Oh, right. You just got here, didn't you? I bet you have a lot on your mind,” she said as she swallowed a mouthful of scrambled eggs. “Where do I begin? You might have figured it out already, but this isn't the world you come from. I'm not too clear on the details, but I know that sometimes you humans cross over from your world to ours. Something about the cosmic tides pulling you across the veil between worlds when the stars are right, or at least that's what I read. I also heard that you always lose certain memories when you cross over. Do you remember what your name is?”

“My name? Tch! How could I forget! It's... uh...” Your name, your name—what the hell was your name? You knew it, you'd known it all your life. It was on the tip of your tongue, and yet you couldn't access the memory, as if it was locked up in some box that you could hold and shake and listen to its contents, but never actually open. You tried to draw up some other memories to see if you they helped you make a connection, but every memory of your personal life was gone. You remembered stuff like what day of the week it was, what was the capital of France, how many inches there were in a foot, but not what you did the just day before.

You looked down, lost in thought. Your whole life was gone, vanished from your memories altogether. You remembered nothing about your mother, your father, your friends or family—hell, you couldn't even be sure if you ever had any of those things. Couldn't remember where nor whether you worked or studied, couldn't remember your own birthday. The realization was shocking, and yet... once you absorbed it, it didn't bother you too much. Sure you lost all those memories, but if you couldn't remember what you lost, could you really say that you lost anything at all? Besides, even though you couldn't remember any of that stuff, there was some obscure intuition telling you it wasn't worth remembering in the first place. Had your life on Earth sucked? Maybe it had and you should actually be thankful to be free of it.

“... Are you okay, human?”

“Hm? Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. No, I don't remember my name. Guess I'll have to come up with a new one,” you said with a shrug and went back to eating your meal.

Sherrie seemed a bit taken aback by your nonchalance, but then she chuckled and smiled at you. “Oh, I already have something in mind for you! But like I was telling you, it's not super rare for human to show up—there's always a few of them popping up all over every few years—but they're rare enough that anytime one of you shows up, everyone starts fighting over who'll get to keep them. Pretty lucky for me that those girls threw you right into my room!”

“Yeah, lucky,” you muttered. “So, what you're saying is if I go out alone again, every random person I see on the street will start trying to catch me and take me home?”

“Pretty much. Even if I go out with you they'll start trying to snatch you away as soon as they see you. Only way to stop them is by getting you registered.”

“Registered, eh? Well, let's get going, then! The sooner the better!”

“Right now? Really? I mean, sure! Wait here while I get changed; I'll be back in a jiffy!” She bounced off to her room and shut the door, coming back out a minute later with a purse and a yellow dress with white floral patterns. “Hop in.” she said, holding the purse open for you. “Have to keep you hidden until you're registered so people won't try to take you.”

You jumped in and she clasped the purse shut behind you, leaving only a small opening. It wasn't too crowded in there, thankfully, and you soon nestled comfortably among its contents just as she started walking.

Sherrie hadn't even left the house when she stopped. “Ah crap,” she muttered, turning back around. “Those two women are still waiting outside for us. Gonna have to go out the back window. Better hold on to something, human—might have to run all the way if they give chase.”

You heard a window slide open and felt her jump outside. She moved slowly at first, probably trying to leave quietly so no one would notice her, but it wasn't even a minute before a voice called out, “There she is!” Sherrie sprinted away while from behind you heard a minor stampede giving chase. You climbed up to the peer out the opening, braving the wild swinging of the purse, and and saw nearly all the beast-women from before giving chase. They moved scarily fast, but Sherrie outran them all with her long, bounding strides. Only the dog and cat girls came close to matching her pace, but even they soon retreated and all but disappeared once Sherrie rounded a couple corners.

Still sprinting, Sherrie passed a few more beast-people—all women, you noted. Her breathing was audible now, and you half-fancied you could even hear her heart racing in her chest, but she wouldn't slow down still, not until she ran up to a pair of wooden doors. She pushed them open and rushed inside, hoisting her purse up onto the front desk. “Hi!” she said hastily, opening her purse without giving the roo lady across the desk any chance to reply. “I'm here to register this human!”

“O-oh, sure thing! Let me have a look at it first,” the lady said, reaching inside to grab you. Though you backed away, she easily caught you between her thumb and forefinger and lifted you out, holding you up to her curious face. “Oh, this is a cute one! You're so lucky, Miss!” she said to Sherrie, making you blush a little, while the bunny-girl was catching her breath.

“Okay, let's see...” Despite your resistance, she easily manhandled you, lifting up your chin and rubbing her fingertip up and down your body. “Looks like a male, I think. Doesn't have a collar, so no owner...” With her other hand she pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and write something down. “Does he have a name?”

You began to tell her you couldn't remember it when Sherrie interrupted you. “Sunny,” she promptly said.

“And his owner?”

“Owner!? Hang on, I never said–”

“Sherrie. Sherrie Claire.”

“I never agreed to–”

“Alright! One moment, Miss Claire.”

“Sherrie! You never said anything about being my owner!” You shouted as the roo woman carried you away, caressing you all the while with her thumb. Stopping at a set of small drawers, she opened one after another before apparently finding what she was looking for. She pulled out a small collar and a bracelet, both with a tag saying “32 SA”, and forced your head up with her thumb so you couldn't pull away as she put the collar on you.

“There we go!” she happily announced as she returned to the desk. She dropped you in Sherri's hand, whose fingers closed on you with surprising ferocity. “The tags with your name and his should be ready in about a week. These will mark you as his owner in the meantime. See you then! Have a good day!”

“Thanks! You too!” Sherrie gladly said as she put on her bracelet, leaving the office with you still firmly trapped in her fist.

“You little sneak! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!” You shouted at her until she put her thumb over your mouth, silencing you with her fluffy fur.

Outside, the cat and dog girls were just now reaching the office. They stopped in front of Sherrie, who smugly held you up alongside her bracelet. “Too late, girls! You should have snatched him when you had the chance!”

“H-hey, no need to be so angry! I mean, we're all friends here, right, Sharon?” said the catgirl.

“Sherrie.”

“Right, Sherrie. Hey, sorry for being nosy, but I couldn't help but notice your room was a bit messy this morning. If you want I could come over and help you clean it. I wouldn't even charge you anything, just knowing I helped someone is good enough!”

“Sherrie~!” said the dog girl. “You're a delivery girl, ain'tcha? You're gonna need someone to take care of the little guy while you're working. I hope you know you can count on me!”

The two followed her all the way to her home, walking beside her while practically begging her to let them hang out with her. You tried to escape in the meantime, but her grip was firm and left you no opening.

“Thanks for the offers, girls, but I think I can handle everything just fine. Why don't you run along now? I'm sure you have a lot to do. Maybe you'll see us around some day... when we're not out traveling, I mean.” She stepped inside and closed the door behind her. Standing by the kitchen table, she looked at you smugly and finally took her thumb off of your face.

“What the hell!?” you shouted after spitting out bits of fur that had gotten in your mouth while you had been trying to bite her thumb. “You never said anything about me being your pet!”

Sherrie chuckled, rubbing your chest with her thumb while you tried to pry her fingers off your body. “Do you really think you're fit to go around in a world you don't know anything about without anyone to take care of you? Don't be silly; you humans are much too weak and helpless to take charge of yourselves. It's the job us bigger folk to protect you little ones from stumbling into the jaws of some nasty predator.”

“Yeah, okay, maybe I do have to be someone's pet, but you could've asked first. Anyway, I'd never want to be the pet of someone as plain as you.”

“Plain?” Sherrie frowned.

“You heard me: plain. Scrawny, flat-chested, ass-less. Give me to someone sexy, like that cow woman, or that librarian, or hell, even that cat girl if she promises not to eat me.”

“Oh? Do you really think you'd be able to handle them? You probably couldn't even handle me!”

You blushed at Sherrie's laughter. “I can handle any woman, no matter what size!”

“Really? How about we see if that's true.”

By the time you noticed you weren't in the kitchen anymore she had already brought you into her bedroom, where her pajamas were lying messily on her unmade bed. “Stay a bit; I won't be long,” she said, dropping you on the dresser once the door was closed behind her.

“Like I have a choice,” you grumbled. With the door and windows shut, you had no means of escape. You could hide and keep out of her reach until she was forced to open one of them, perhaps, but you didn't like your odds of success. Besides, you were kinda curious as to what she was planning.

You watched Sherrie put away her clothes, make her bed, and shut all the curtains, leaving the bedroom in soft twilight. Then, to your surprise, you saw her take off her dress. Looking at her now, without any covering save her underwear, you had to admit you were wrong about her. She was no supermodel, but she definitely had curves, and her breasts, while no G-cup giants like that cow-woman's udders, were nice and shapely. And the way she looked at you, smiling and betting her eyelashes? The way she moved, as if every sway of her hips were perfectly calculated to get your blood pumping? It was so sexy, and yet so out-of-character from what you'd thought of her until now, that when she started taking off her bra you couldn't decide if you were getting more scared or aroused over it. Even more so when she took off her panties!

As she sauntered over to the dresser, your heart was beating so hard you could feel it down to your toes. By the time she stopped with her thighs pressed against the edge of the dresser, her crotch standing before you with those pink lips in the middle of a patch of white hair and her hands coming down behind you to support her leaning torso, you felt like you might have a heart attack.

“Well then? Didn't you say you could handle any woman, Sunny? Let's see how well you handle me.” She caught you between her thumb and two fingers, softly holding your chest as she pulled you closer. Despite your fear, you couldn't resist her. Your legs were weak and shaking, and so were your arms when you pushed against her fingers. The best you could do was to dig in your heels, but she still slid you steadily closer to her bush. God, you could even feel its mustiness now.

“H-hang on! Wait just a second! I never agreed to this!” You shouted now, suddenly finding the strength to struggle just as her fingers tightened their hold on you.

Sherrie laughed. “What's wrong, my pet? I didn't know you were so shy.”

“I-I'm not, but... you'll drown me in there, or crush me for sure!”

“You can't know that if you've never done it before. Now quit crying, will you? That's sooo unsexy. In you go! Oh, and do be sure to squirm a lot for me, will you? Yes, just like that!”

You fought madly against her grip, to no avail. You were pulled in against your will, bound right for her lips. But when hardly an inch separated you from them, Sherrie pulled you back and up, right before her face.

“You see? If you're not ready for that, then how can you be ready for what the others women will do if they get their hands on you? You saw how they were chasing you, no? I'm telling you, Sunny; better stick with me than take a chance with one of them. ” You said nothing, but you had to admit that you saw where she was coming from. It was one thing to hang out on a pair of big tits but to actually have sex with anyone at this size seemed deadly.

“Nothing to say? Were you really that scared, little guy? Aww, don't worry; let your owner make you feel all better.” Sherrie lay down on her bed and set you between her breasts, running her finger up and down your body. As your breathing and your heart rate settled down, you eased into your little nest and shut your eyes, letting her warmth and softness of soothe your cares away.