[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Welcome to Lyland, a world full of monstergirls who want nothing more than to take humans like you as their dear little pets. Sounds like a dream? Maybe if the locals didn't play so rough. Thankfully your new owner's gentler than most, but can she keep you safe from the hordes of women looking to get their hands on little old you?


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Furry, Gentle, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 8135 Read: 9023
Published: July 11 2023 Updated: July 28 2023
Story Notes:


1. A Warm Welcome by idunnow [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4414 words)

So, a little backstory on this one. I actually started trying to write a monstergirl isekai story six months ago, in January of this year. Between that first attempt and the final version you see now, the story passed through at least half a dozen versions, across which I must have written 20000 words or more. I was never happy with it, so I put it down for a long while, thinking to myself that I might return to it on some later date.

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, when I made a DA poll asking my followers what story ideas they wanted me to write. I came up with a couple prompts on the spot and decided to fill in the rest of the options with ideas that I had tried writing before but never finished, including the monstergirl isekai story. That option came in second place, which I had said I might also write if I had enough time, so I went ahead with it.

At first my idea was to make it a one-off, since I didn't feel like I was capable of making it into a series, but after writing the poll-winner story, I started to figure out some stuff that I'd been struggling with for a while, and decided to put that into practice by making a series about this monstergirl isekai idea, as had been the plan when I dropped the idea months ago.

I have to say, I'm pretty happy with it how it turned out. May not be my best or my sexiest story, but it's a solid start and I'm looking forward to expanding on it in coming chapters.

By all means let me know what you think, and especially if there's anything you feel I could do better in the future.

2. Goblin's Pet by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (3721 words)

Featuring handplay, shared shower, nudity.