- Text Size +

Josefina walked out from the throne room and walked through the hallway, heading towards the guest room that Vern was staying in. As she was walking she heard the sound of someone eating an apple. Josefina looked towards where the noise came from and saw the woman that was just inside the throne room.

“Hello” said Leigh as she still have her mouth full. Josefina stopped walking and looked at her and saw that Leigh was leaning against the wall with her left foot on the wall along with a purple apple in her right hand. “Hello” said Josefina back as she was about to carry on walking.

“Beautiful day isn't it” said Leigh which stopped Josefina from walking. “It is” said Josefina as she tried to walk away. “War is coming” said Leigh as she put her left foot down on the floor. Josefina looked at her with a confused look. “Is it really?” asked Josefina as she sounded worried. “Oh yes, yes indeed. It shall come so very soon, closer than you think” answered Leigh as she walked up to her taking another bite from her apple.

“Why are you telling me this?” asked Josefina as she took a step back. “Well, you understand in due time. Oh by the way, best use this” answered Leigh as she handed Josefina a pocket compass. Josefina looked at it and noticed that the arrow keeps on spinning 360, this makes her think its broken.

“Its broken” said Josefina as she looked back and saw Leigh walking off taking another bite off her apple. “I said its broken!” shouted Josefina. “Its not for you silly princess, make sure the moon bearer use it when you see him” shouted Leigh without looking back. Josefina looked at Leigh as she saw her walking out from her sight.

With that Josefina rushed off towards the guest room and saw Vern sitting on his bed. “Princess?” was all Vern could say as Josefina rushed in towards him and placed her hands onto his shoulders. “Vern...can I ask something” said Josefina as her face was close to his.

“Wha...what is it?” asked Vern as he was kinder nervous of being very close to the princess. “Do you have a Rune on you?” answered Josefina. “A Rune...what are you talking about?” asked Vern as Josefina let him go. “A Rune, a Rune that's shaped like a moon. You have something like that on you?” answered Josefina as she grabbed hold of Vern's hands.

Before Vern could answer, an aqua light shaped like a crescent moon shinned on the back of Vern's left hand. Josefina looked at the Rune and then looked at Vern with a smile across her face. Vern didn't know why but he felt something like a heartburn inside his chest for only a moment.

“Come with me” said Josefina as she pulled Vern up onto his feet. As Vern was being dragged, he noticed that his clothes were a bit more loose. He even noticed that Josefina was slightly taller than before but he only lay it off as if she was wearing high heels.

As Josefina dragged Vern inside the throne, Leigh was standing by the corner of the corridor that leads to the throne room. She looked on with a smile and she walked off whistling out of the palace.

“Here you go mother” said Josefina as she walked towards Celina. Josefina stuck Vern's left hand towards Celina whom just looked at hand and said, “So it is daughter, so it is” “Well done maggot, you've just won yourself a room” said Lucinda as she walked towards Vern.

Vern looked at Lucinda as he has a feeling that the events that are to come are going to be trouble.