[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A collection of miscellaneous giantess stories people have commissioned me, from July to December 2023. Check out the chapter list for story-specific tags and descriptions.


Latest addition: Architect vs P90-zilla
A Girls Frontline story. In order to protect her city from destruction, Architect battles the gigantic P90. Titan, Mega, Giga, Crush, Destruction, Sci-fi, Footwear, Growing woman.

If you're interested in a commission, check my profile for details.


Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: Yes
Word count: 132275 Read: 88004
Published: July 07 2023 Updated: December 21 2023
Story Notes:


1. Veyle's Shrunken Victims by idunnow [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4007 words)
A Fire Emblem Engage story. Alear and his party arrive at Elusia Castle, ready to take down the Fell Dragon and free Alear's sister Veyle from his control. But soon after their arrival the group is shrunk down and left at the mercy of Veyle's evil side.
RATING: PG
TAGS: F/m, Nano, Feet, Mouth play, Entrapment, Humiliation, Crush, Fantasy

2. Under the Rio-Verse by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (5066 words)
An Across the Spider-Verse story. When the Spider Society refuses to tell Rio Morales what happened to her son Miles, the angry mother discovers she can grow in size and uses this new power to make her demands heard.
RATING: R
TAGS: Growing woman, Growing out of clothes, sizes from Amazon to Mega, Feet, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Violent, Sci-fi

3. Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures - Fairies of Light by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (5995 words)
A Touhou story. Sequel to the Clownpiece chapter in the previous Commissions Collection. Clownpiece visits the three fairies of light with the shrunken Reimu and Marisa in tow.
RATING: R
TAGS: Micro, F/f, Feet, Entrapment, Legwear, Footwear, Mouth play, Hand play, Humiliation

4. The Incredible Growing Woman by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (793 words)
Very short story following from the ending of The Incredible Shrinking Woman. After returning to her normal size, Pat Kramer outgrows her clothes and her house before going on a rampage in the city.
RATING: R
TAGS: Titan, Violet, Crush, Destruction, Growing woman, Growing out of clothes, Slow size change

5. Rangiku's Micro Cities Playtime ft. Orihime by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4029 words)
A Bleach story. Rangiku unwinds by tormenting tiny cities, crushing countless people and even getting Orihime in on the fun.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, Lesbian, Feet, Breasts, Mouth play, Vore, Crush, Butt, Unaware

6. Worshipping Tifa's Feet by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (2628 words)
A Final Fantasy 7 story. After drinking from a strange bottle in the fridge, the Seventh Heaven's new employee Grace shrinks to the size of  doll. Good thing Tifa's around to take care of her, but how long will it be before she starts tking advantage of her shrunken little employee? And how small will Grace be by the end of it?
RATING: PG
TAGS: F/f, Slow shrinking (Doll to Nano), Shrinking out of clothes, Feet, Entrapment

7. Sisterly Bonding by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (6990 words)
An inchling woman adopted into a human family spends the day alone with her new sister.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Micro, Hand play, Eyes, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth play, Breasts

8. Shrinking in Gensokyo - Shadow of the Shrine Maiden by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (7999 words)
A Touhou story; sequel to the Fairies of Light story earlier in this collection. When Aya confronts Reimu with the intention of shrinking the miko, she gets the tables turned on her. Now she's the bug at Reimu's feet, and Reimu isn't going to go easy on her.
RATING: R
TAGS: F/f, micro, feet, legwear, fantasy, odor, armpits, entrapment, slave, humiliation, body exporation, worship, breasts

9. Compa's Foot Pet by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4004 words)
A Neptunia story. Compa gets a cute little guy to play with her feet.
Part of a series of Neptunia stories featuring a bunch of different girls. Links to the others can be found down in the description of this story's DeviantArt page.
RATING: PG
TAGS: F/m, Minikin, Feet, Footwear, Entrapment, Gentle

10. Veyle's Shrunken Brother by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4019 words)
A Fire Emblem Engage story. After suffering at the mercy of Veyle's evil side, Alear has an opportunity to get help from her good self. Will he succeed, or be mistaken for a bug? Sequel to the Veyle's Shrunken Victims chapter earlier in this collection.
RATING: PG
TAGS: F/m, Nano, Feet, Fantasy, Unaware, Body exploration

11. Penny's New Friend by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (6006 words)
A sequel to Sisterly Bonding. When Penny the inchling goes to college with her human sister Nadia, she finds herself the focus of a young woman's disconcerting stares.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Gentle, Handheld, Body exploration, Breasts, Eyes, Hair

12. Shrunken Training with Sara Valestein by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (3086 words)
A Trails of Cold Steel story. When a new student starts falling behind, Sara Valestein takes drastic measures to get them up to speed.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Feet, Entrapment, Breasts, Worship

13. Help me, Carcano! Part 1 by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (3987 words)
A Girls Frontline story. When the Commander finds himsellf shrunk to the size of a bug, he must find a way to get the attention of a certain grape-haired T-Doll. Will he succeed, or be crushed like a bug?
RATING: PG
TAGS: Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Body exploration, Nano, Unaware, Mouthplay

14. Obsessed by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (3012 words)
A man discovers one of his friends is more than she seems to be when he wakes up in a world dictated by her will.
RATING: G
TAGS: Tera, Gentle, Handplay

15. Loving You by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (6017 words)
Based on the Netflix series YOU. When Joe finds himself shrunk at the hands of his crazy wife, he tries to find a way to escape her clutches.
RATING: R
TAGS: Lilliputian, F/m, Entrapment, Chasing and hunting

16. Help Me, Carcano! Part 2 by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4006 words)
A Girls Frontline story. The Commander finally gets the attention of Carcano, but will she aid him, or have some fun with the tiny man?
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Entrapment, Mouth play, Hand play, Saliva, Unaware, Humiliation

17. Cammy's Little Worshipper by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (2386 words)
A Street Fighter story. When Grace arrives at the UK to visit Cammy White, she finds herself mysteriously shrunk in Cammy's bedroom. Despite their concerns, the two women soon discover how much they both love this new development.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Minikin, Micro, F/f, Butt, Body exploration, Feet, Unaware, Muscle

18. Penny's Office Problems by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4472 words)
Sequel to Penny's New Friend from earlier in this collection. Penny spends the day at her mother's office, but trouble rears its head when the head of HR appears.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Gentle, Maternal, F/f, Minikin, Handplay, Legwear

19. Titanic Rampage by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (3080 words)
An Attack on Titan story. Assaulted by the people of Marley while on a diplomatic mission, Pieck tries to defend herself by triggering her Titan transformation. But instead of becoming a Titan, she simply becomes titanic, and decides to put a permanent end to Marley's abuse of her people.
RATING: X
TAGS: Titan, Mega, Giga, Crush, Destruction, Violent, Insertion, Growing woman, Feet, Mouth play, Vore

20. Amnesiac by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (2998 words)
A man wakes up at two inches tall without any memories of his past life. A pair of women claiming to be his wife and daughter try to help him cope. Based on a certain greentext and expanded on with the original author's permission.
RATING: G
TAGS: Gentle, Handheld

21. Shrinking in Gensokyo - Tengu Domination by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (7233 words)
A Touhou story. Sequel to the Shadow of the Shrine Maiden story from earlier in this collection.
The shrunken Aya gets handed off to Hatate for some reasing and fun times. Later, Momiji joins in on the fun.
RATING: X
TAGS: F/f, Nano, Feet, Mouth play, Humiliation, Hand play, Futanari, Entrapment

22. Beatrice's Shrunken Intruder by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4127 words)
A Re:ZERO story. Subaru finds himself reduced to a speck while looking for Beatrice and must find a way to get her help.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, F/m, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Unaware, Fantasy

23. Esdeath and the Fairy by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (6043 words)
An unusual crossover between Peter Pan and Akame ga Kill. Tinker Bell finds herself stranded in a strange city, where she runs into the sadistic General Esdeath.
RATING: R
TAGS: Minikin, Fantasy, Feet, Legwear, Footwear, Entrapment, Mouth play, Breasts, Slave, Humiliation

24. Chun-Li's Birthday Present by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (2498 words)
On her lover Grace's birthday, Chun-Li gifts the young woman what she always wanted: a chance to spend the day shrunk down with her.
TAGS: F/f, Minikin, Nano, Feet, Lesbians, Body exploration
RATING: X

25. Beatrice's Punishment by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4082 words)

A Re:ZERO story. Sequel to Beatrice's Shrunken Intruder. After finding the tiny Subaru, Beatrice administers a harsh punishment.

RATING: PG

TAGS: Nano, F/m, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Mouth play, Slave, Slow size change, Fantasy

26. Rimuru's Shrunken Cities by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4052 words)
A That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime story. When a coalition of human kingdoms prepares to attack Tempest, Rimuru uses a new skill to put an end to the threat instantaneously, shrinking the kingdoms to be his and his friends' playthings.
RATING: R
TAGS: Giant, Giantess, Multisize, Nano, Lilliputian, Instant size change, Feet, Mouth play, Vore, Fantasy

27. Uma Musume Pretty Rampage by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (8050 words)
An Uma Musume story. In a world where horse girls are 100 times the size of humans, Satono and Kitasan visit a human city to graze and have fun, and in soing so uncover their feelings for each other.
RATING: X
TAGS: Mega, Breasts, Couples, Lesbian, Crush, Destruction, Footwear, Furry-ish, Insertion, Mouth play, Vore

28. Naoe's Big Boss by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (3100 words)
A Plus-Sized Elf story. After a night of drinking with his boss Ino Akiho, Naoe helps the busty older woman get home. Once there, though, Naoe shrinks to the size of an ant. When she finds him, the drunken Ino, thinking this all a dream, takes this opportunity to toy with the strapping young man like she always wanted to.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, F/m, Breasts, Feet, Unaware

29. Akane Takes Out the Haters by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4474 words)
An Oshi no Ko story. Akane Kurokawa uses a mysterious app to shrink her haters and bullies and teach them all a deadly lesson.
RATING: R
TAGS: Feet, Legwear, Entrapment, Crush, Humiliation, Vore, Unaware

30. Architect vs P90-zilla by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4036 words)
A Girls Frontline story. In order to protect her city from destruction, Architect battles the gigantic P90.
This one's a sort of follow-up to two previous chapters: Mouse Hunt and City-Building. The latter can be found on my previous Commissions Collection, and both can be found on my DeviantArt and AO3.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Titan, Mega, Giga, Crush, Destruction, Sci-fi, Footwear, Growing woman