- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:
A Fire Emblem Engage story. Alear and his party arrive at Elusia Castle, ready to take down the Fell Dragon and free Alear's sister Veyle from his control. But soon after their arrival the group is shrunk down and left at the mercy of Veyle's evil side.
RATING: PG
TAGS: F/m, Nano, Feet, Mouth play, Entrapment, Humiliation, Crush, Fantasy
After a long and perilous journey, the Divine Dragon Alear and his companions stood at the gates to Elusia Castle. The cold wind whipped around them, carrying flakes of that snow which blanketed this land, biting at the face of everyone in the party. Even so, they weren't yet willing to go in. A heavy weight seemed to rest on everyone's shoulders—the weight of the whole world, perhaps. If they failed to stop the Fell Dragon Sombron and his Four Hounds, who knew what chaos and destruction would befall Elyos and the lands beyond. Their friends, their families—all of humanity, whether they knew it or not, was counting on them.

And yet, strange as it was to say, that wasn't what most concerned Alear at this time. His greatest concern was for one person in particular: his sister Veyle, who by means of some dark spell was brought under the control of their father, Sombron. He knew she would be in this castle waiting for them, but whether the Veyle they found inside would be the sweet and caring girl or the cruel and callous servant to the Fell Dragon, he had no way of knowing. It was for her sake as much as for anyone else that he was here, and he would do all he could to make sure that she was freed from that dark spell.

Alear turned to his companions. Their faces showed that there was no need for some rousing speech—they all shared the same resolve to put an end to Sombron's plans. Without further ado, they pushed open the gates and stepped inside, ready to face down whatever foes came to meet them.

But the grand entrance hall was completely empty. Not a guard nor a servant could be seen, and not a sound could be heard save the echoes of his party's footsteps and the clanking of their weapons and armor. They hadn't seen anyone on their approach to the castle either, but to find no one inside was unsettling. Everyone felt it smelled of a trap, and they moved cautiously, eyeing every shadow as though Sombron himself might jump out of them at any moment.

They hadn't even made it out of the great hall, and stood at the base of the stairs, when a voice made them jump and raise their weapons. But at the second call from that voice, they lowered them again and stared at the figure that had appeared atop the stairs.

“Alear!” she shouted, bounding down the steps two at a time to jump in the arms of her brother.

“Veyle!” he said, pulling her head firmly against his cheek as he hugged her, stroking her silvery hair. “It's alright, sister. I'm here for you. We're all here for you—we'll take care of Sombron so he can never trouble you again.”

“Oh, brother. My dear, sweet brother. You really shouldn't have come.” There was a familiar tone to Veyle's voice that hit him like a punch to the gut; the tone of her evil self, and as she looked into his eyes, Alear saw that hers were blood-red, not the blue of her kinder self. He had seen them as she was coming down the stairs, too, but she had seemed so kind and friendly, so pleased to meet them... He never thought...

Alear pulled back, yelling at everyone to ready their weapons, but it was too late. The floor began to glow, and in a second it shone so strongly it blinded Alear and his companions. “Everyone, keep calm! Stand at the ready! Don't let them catch you off-guard!” He brandished his sword, ready to face down anyone coming at him, even if it was Sombron himself. But for all that he held himself at the ready, a moment later he was blown away by the blast of some explosion, or so he assumed it to be from the powerful boom that he heard right in front of him.

He gripped his sword with all his might even as he bounced along the ground, hearing the cries and clatter of his companions as they too fell along with him, and quickly rose to his feet once he came to a stop, forcing his shaky legs to hold him up. Determination filled him from head to toe—the will to fight and survive, no matter what odds he faced. With his eyesight finally returning, he blinked his eyes and looked around to take stock of the situation. How many enemies did they face? Where were they and what was the state of his companions? Were they likely to succeed in this battle? His tactician's mind was fast at work, trying to find a path to victory. After taking part in so many battles, the weighing of the odds came to him as second nature, and there were few things left in this world that could throw him off. And yet, what he saw now was one of them.

One by one the others rose alongside Alear and, like him, the stared at the figure that met their eyes—that impossibly gigantic monster which stood more imposing than even Sombron, whose mere existence seemed a threat to all of Elyos, or so it would have been had that figure been a real giant. In reality, it was all of them who had shrunk, and now stood on the floor of the entrance hall at the size of mere fleas, staring at the towering Veyle before her toes the size of castles.

“Brother?” Veyle called out, her voice exploding onto the shrunken people at her feet. “Dear brother, where ever did you go? Didn't you say you were going to rescue me? Now I'm all alone here with these miserable little ants. I guess I'll just have to play with them while I wait for you to come back.”

Petite little thing that she was, the slim and elegant Veyle nevertheless sat on the floor with a mighty THOOM, sending out an earthquake that rattled the miniaturized group. The potent shaking, strong as any earthquake, knocked most of them down. Those still standing then saw her gargantuan feet rushing forward to surround them all. When they stopped it was as if a hill of flesh and blood had sprouted up to either side of them, their mere presence commanding the eyes of every last person caught between them. There couldn't have been more than an inch between them and either foot, little enough distance that they could all feel the heat coming from Veyle's skin and smell the scent of her soles. She hadn't even touched them yet and already they were living in a world shaped by her body—the difference between her and all of them was so immense that it boggled the mind and defied all belief.

The sight of her body stretching unto the sky, the scent of her filling the air, the deafening sound of her playful humming, the tremors sent out by even her slightest motion—it all sent Alear into despair. From the moment he first saw her at their new size, his tactician's mind had been analyzing the situation to try and find even the slimmest chance of survival for him and the others. Instead it had led him to the inescapable conclusion that theirs was a lost cause. Victory by their own hand was impossible, and so was escape. The only person with any say in whether they lived or died was Veyle herself, and the merciless look in her eyes told him her decision had already been made.

“You sad, pathetic little insects. How unfortunate you are to have wandered into my path today. Or should I say, how foolish of you to leave your little hiding spot and come into our castle as though you owned the place. But I guess I can't expect any better from such inferior creatures with puny little minds. I almost pity you. Almost. But that is a feeling for my weaker side, and no matter how you try, you won't bring her out of me.

“Now, how to deal with you? Pesky little bugs like you can't be allowed to infest the household. You'll have to be killed, I suppose. It would be so easy, too; I could do it with but a single toe, like so.” A sudden movement on their left caught the attention of every tiny speck at her mercy, and all of them turned to see Veyle's foot sliding back until her big toe rested just beside them. Then that toe rose into the air, hoisted up by the vast strength of her muscles, and with another little slide of her foot it came to hang over them.

Standing in its shadow, the little specks trembled in fear as their sky—if what they saw could be called a sky—was replaced by the light-skinned surface of her toe. The grooves and ridges of her toe print, the wrinkles and sweat pores decorating her skin, all took over their field of view. Only half an inch still separated it from them, so little that even an accidental twitch of her toe would suffice to snuff them all out in an instant. Suddenly they screamed as the peachy surface jerked downwards, holding up their hands by reflex as if they had any hope of stopping its descent. But her toe stopped just out of reach, a tiny fraction of an inch away.

“See how simple it would be? How helpless you are to resist? I could have crushed you all right there. Luckily for you, I find your plight too amusing to kill you just yet.” Veyle splayed her toes to find the tiny group fleeing her foot. It was clear even to her that they were desperate to escape, and yet they moved so slow that it took them half a minute to clear the shadow of her toes. They kept running afterwards, too, out into the vast plain that the entrance hall must be for them now. Just where did they think they were going? Did they have any destination in mind? No of course not. The little things were so overwhelmed by the fear of her toes that they could think of nothing but to keep on running. It was another amusing display from these the most pathetic of creatures. And to think that these fleas had seriously believed they could challenge Veyle and her father; she couldn't help but laugh at such foolishness.

For a minute she was content to watch them flee, but once they had run the length of one of her feet, she dropped her heels in front of them with a pair of explosive THUDs, breaking them out of their hysteria. “That's enough running. I've seen what speed you pathetic insects can muster; now show me what strength you have. Come at me with all your might. If you can make your attacks felt, I'll grant you the honor of listening to you. I'm sure at least one of you is dying to say something to me, no?”

As she finished speaking, the party turned from Veyle to their leader, their faces begging Alear for direction. He didn't know how far they could trust her when she was like this, but even if there was the slightest chance that she'd make good on her word, they had to take it. Bringing out her good self was the only way they could make it out alive. Even if he couldn't say anything to awaken the real Veyle, playing along with her evil self still bought time for her good self to come out.

Alear laid out a simple plan of attack and led the others towards Veyle's left foot to put it in action. All together they wielded swords and axes and lances, cast lightning bolts and fire balls at her heel, concentrated all their firepower onto as tight an area of her skin as they could manage, but to no avail. Swords and axes, no matter how sharp their blades, bounced off the girl's soft skin, and spears could at most piece only the first layer of her skin before getting stuck in it, refusing to be moved either in or out. Fire balls were snuffed out as soon as they met her skin without leaving so much as a spot of char, and lightning bolts proved no more effective.

“Are you bugs really trying to attack me? Honestly, I can't feel a thing, not even a little tickle. How disappointing. But maybe it's my fault for only giving you my heels to attack.” Veyle's foot drew back, her heel rushing past the mites attacking it, and then began falling towards them, threatening to crush them under her toes. But Veyle splayed her toes at the last moment, and when her foot hit the floor, her victims were all left standing between her two smallest toes. “I'll give you one more chance to make me feel something. Just attack me here, on the most sensitive part of my foot,” she said, pointing to a spot of skin on the lower side of the gap between these two toes.

Again the group tried attacking her, and again their attacks all proved useless against her impregnable skin. It seemed a huge stroke of luck when one of Alear's attacks finally cut through her skin. “Ah!” Veyle gasped as the full length of her brother's blade cut into her skin, provoking a twitch of her toe that swept half his troops off their feet and left them groaning on the ground.

“So you managed to make me feel something after all. It didn't even hurt as much as a splinter, and you only succeeded after I helped you out, but I guess that's the best you can do at that pathetic size. Very well; as promised, I will let you speak to me.” A magical glow appeared around her as she began casting a spell, and disappeared once she finished chanting the words. “There; I've just enhanced my hearing, and now I should be able to hear you puny bugs. Speak up if you have anything to say.”

“Veyle, please, stop this madness! We know this isn't the real you! You don't have to obey your father; grow us back and we can defeat him together!”

“Alear, my foolish brother, is that you? Even with that spell I can just barely make out your words. Step forward so I can see you.” Alear did as she asked, walking forward to set himself apart from the others. As he did so, Veyle moved her foot away and put down a fingernail before him. “Climb. Let me bring you closer so I can make out what you have to say.”

Gathering courage, the Divine Dragon climbed onto the tip of his sister's fingernail, and held on tight as she moved her finger back to turn that huge wall of keratin into a platform to carry him higher. The sheer intensity of that upwards motion forced Alear to his hands and knees. It was a constant struggle not to be flattened against her nail, even with how slowly she raised her hand, and it didn't stop until he found himself held before her massive red eye, being stared at by a pupil that seemed more a portal to the empty void.

“Kneeling to me already, Alear? Could it be you're finally starting to learn your place beneath me?” Veyle laughed, her chuckles like rolling thunder to her little speck of a brother. “It's not too late for you to change your mind. Our father can still forgive your transgresses and spare your life, if only you'll swear your undying loyalty to him. Anyone can see it's be better to serve the world's rightful ruler than to wallow in the dirt with those insects you call your friends.”

Alear trembled uncontrollably, and when he opened his mouth, the words caught in his throat; it took much of his willpower to set them loose. “I know you're in there, Veyle. The real you. I know you can hear me. Can't you see what father is making you do? Not just to me, but to all those people down there... he's making you hurt everyone. I know that's not what you want, Veyle. You have to fight it, for yourself and for all of us. Be strong, Veyle; I know you can do it.” Alear stared into his sister's eyes, waiting for any sign that he had gotten through to her.

“I guess some fools will never learn,” Veyle said, shattering his hopes. “Do you really believe that weak little girl could ever stand up to me? Ha! It's all so laughable. And here I thought you might be smart enough to come over to the winning side. You really are a lost cause, brother. Well, so be it. I'll put an end to your useless rebellion once and for all—just watch me deal with your little followers.” Licking her fingertip, Veyle wiped the spit off on the tip of her big toe and then dropped her brother there. Her saliva caught him and held him tight, leaving him plastered to her skin even after it had dried up. Then she turned her attention back to the group standing between her feet.

Alear's companions tried to put on a brave face as Veyle's eyes fell on them, to stand their ground with weapons in hand as though ready to fight to the death, but their uneasiness shone through in the trembling of their puny bodies, visible even to the Fell Dragon's daughter. Taking it in with amusement, Veyle moved her feet to either side of them, presenting them with her flawless soles. She wiggled her toes and scrunched her feet playfully, watching their frightened reactions to each little movement of her soles, relishing the absolute power she held over these worthless insects. “First things first. Before I kill you all, I'll give you the chance to give up your failed resistance and aid me instead. Step forward if you accept.”

The group was slow in reacting to her offer, but once the first of their members dared to come forward, several more followed suit. They dropped their weapons and fell to their knees, begging Veyle to spare them. Though she couldn't make out everything they said, still the sorry display amused her to no end. “Do you swear to serve me in any way I please?” she asked, pointing at them with a finger that threatened to crush them on the spot. All of them assured her that they would, swearing again and again to serve her forever.

“Then climb on so you may join me.” Veyle set her finger down beside them, leaving them all scrambling to climb up the ridges of her fingerprint. Once they were all close to the center, she brought her hand up to look at them cowering fearfully on her fingertip. “So you wished to serve me, yes? Then serve me you shall. Serve as my snacks, that is. That's right; you'll all become a part of my body. Isn't that wonderful? I can't imagine a greater honor for worthless specks like you. And look, you're already shedding tears of joy! Let's not keep you waiting for this blessing any longer.”

As Veyle opened her mouth and her tongue stretched out towards her fingertip, her would-be servants tried to flee, running up and down the peaks and troughs of her fingerprint, stumbling over the ridges as as slight movement knocked them off balance and falling into the grooves, where they lay crying and screaming as the monstrous tongue came closer. Then it touched down, covering them all in her saliva.

With but a quick swipe Veyle picked them all up on the tip of her tongue and carried them back into her mouth. She couldn't even feel their desperate struggles to escape, nor did their efforts find any success as the thick layer of spit was more than enough to keep them in place. Then, once inside, Veyle's tongue splashed into a lake of spit and left the little mites floating inside it.

Veyle sloshed her victims all around in her mouth, trying to see if she could extract any hint of taste. To them it was as if they were caught in a powerful maelstrom, tossed about in a roiling sea that threatened to drown them at any moment. Then they were lifted by her tongue, clinging to her taste buds out of desperation. In the total darkness, they didn't notice the roof of her mouth approaching them, not until they were being squeezed between it and her tongue. The pressure increased without regards to their pitiful squirming, until one by one they were crushed, releasing a brief hint of flavor into her mouth. She pushed their remains around until she could taste them no longer, then gulped them down with a satisfied sigh.

“Ahh! What a tasty bunch of servants. And now for the rest of you.” Veyle stood again, leaving her big toe in front of the remaining mites so that her brother could see them all cowering in her shadow. Causally she drummed her toes on the floor, sending earthquakes rippling out over the lot of them, knocking down those who had been running away and preventing anyone else from joining them.

With every new tap of her toes she moved her foot the slightest bit forward, a millimeter at a time, and took joy in watching those pathetic mites growing more desperate by the second as their death drew nearer. They could do nothing but cry and shout as their world was shaken by the booming of Veyle's toes, until finally the monstrous digits fell on the nearest of their group, instantly obliterating them.

Still stuck on the tip of his sister's toe, Alear couldn't bear to keep watching his companions meet their end, and yet he couldn't look away either. He fought against the dried-up spit holding him in place, ready to jump down and do whatever he could to protect the others, even if it meant his own death under Veyle's foot, but he couldn't free so much as a single finger. All he could do was urge them to flee, even if it had to be crawling on their hands and knees.

But it was all futile. Even if they'd been running there was no way they could escape the monstrous Veyle, and in less than a minute the last of them was crushed under her toe. When Veyle moved her foot back to look at their remains, the only sign left of them were the scores of faint little dots left on the floor, barely visible even to Alear.

“Do you see what all your dogged resistance has led up to, brother? All of your friends are gone, mere stains under my toe. Don't worry, I'll make sure you join them in due time—but not yet. You haven't suffered anywhere near enough. For now, just behave and stay down there for me, will you? I'll play with you some more after I see to my other duties.” She finished speaking and took a step, sending her speck of a brother swinging forward along with her foot. The movement was so intense that it nearly made him lose consciousness, and when her foot hit the floor with an explosive impact that couldn't fail to reach him, it left him in a state of shock. It was a struggle for him to stay conscious, during her casual strides, and he didn't think he'd be able to keep it up for long. Gritting his teeth, tensing every muscle in his body just to stay awake, he silently begged his sister to snap out of that evil spell, or else not only Alear but the whole world would be doomed.