- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Neptunia story. Compa gets a cute little guy to play with her feet.
Part of a series of Neptunia stories featuring a bunch of different girls. Links to the others can be found down in the description of this story's DeviantArt page.
RATING: PG
TAGS: F/m, Minikin, Feet, Footwear, Entrapment, Gentle
Ever since she started using the Wanderer as an insole, Uzume Tennouboshi had been feeling better than ever! There was something so amazing about feeling his tiny little body squished under her foot, feeling his delicate features pressed deep into her sole, feeling him showering her sole with love and affection even as she stomped him flat, that it filled her with boundless energy!

Even after spending most of the night playing with him, hardly getting any sleep because of how much fun she was having toying with the shrunken man and letting him worship her feet, she hardly felt tired at all when she woke up, and what little she did feel went away as soon as she sat up and saw him snuggled against her sole, hugging her toes with his face practically buried in them. It was the sweetest and cutest thing she ever saw, and she could have sat there watching him, but with all the energy she had right then what she wanted most of all was to feel him flattened under her sole again.

Uzume woke him up with a little wiggle of her toes, prompting him to go right back to making out with them, and after laughing about it and making sure he was still up to serving as her insole, she tied him to her sole with a length of yarn and hopped out of bed, wiggling her toes in delight the moment she stepped on him again.

She went about getting ready to go out, walking with a spring in her step that made the Wanderer happy to know how much she enjoyed having him there. Finally she put on her shoes, leaving the Wanderer well and truly trapped with her foot, tucked so tightly under her sole that even without the yarn he wouldn't have been able to escape. Not that he wanted to escape—if anything, he loved being so close to Uzume's foot! Being in her shoe was amazing! Basking in the heat of her foot, filling his lungs with its intensifying aroma, getting completely and utterly soaked in her sweat... it was all so wonderful! Once again he felt like the luckiest man alive to have been given the opportunity to shrink down and enjoy the company of all these lovely girls and their feet!

And Uzume was enjoying it just as much as he was! In fact, she was so pumped up by having him in her shoe, she decided to go beat up some monsters so she could work off all this energy she had built up inside her. She went out into the caves and forests of Planeptune, smacking around all the monsters she could find in a very intense workout. It was quite the wild ride she gave the Wanderer, and at times she worried if it might not be too much for him, but every time she paid attention to him she was encouraged to find him still licking and kissing her sole like always; clearly he didn't mind all the action one bit!

She was grinding for a long, long time, but eventually she did start feeling tired, and before long the monsters had gotten a few good hits in. Nothing too bad, but she could have used some healing. Too bad she hadn't thought to bring along any healing items, but then again, that just meant this was the perfect chance to go visit Compa.

After making sure the Wanderer was doing fine, Uzume headed straight for the hospital, where she was welcomed by Compa. “Uzume! Good to see you!” the young nurse said, going up to hug her. “How are you doing? Do you need any healing? You look a bit beat up.”

“Well, if you don't mind!” Uzume said, taking a seat in her office. “Sorry to bother you about this; I would've normally just used a healing item, but I uh, kinda forgot to bring any today.” She laughed sheepishly.

“It's okay! I don't have any other patients right now, so it's no bother at all! You really should remember your healing items next time you go out, though. We don't want you getting hurt!”

“Yeah, I know. Sorry, I'll try to remember them next time. In fact, I'll go out and buy some once you're done with me.”

“No need! I've got some in store that you can take with you!”

“Compa, you really don't have to do that for me. I just got a ton of drops from those monsters I beat up, so it's not like I can't afford a few potions.”

“Hush! You just let me do something nice for you, okay?”

“Well, if you really want to...”

Compa stood up. “You just sit tight; I'll be back with those items in a minute!”

Uzume waited until Compa had left the room before allowing herself a smile. As much as she didn't like showing it, she really did appreciate Compa worrying so much about her.

While she waited for her friend to get back, Uzume noticed the Wanderer licking her foot again and she frowned. She had completely forgotten about him while she was talking to Compa. Now she wondered, did he need some healing too? It must have been pretty rough being in her shoe all that time. Maybe she should get Compa to have a look at him too.

Uzume took off her shoe and untied the yarn that bound the Wanderer to her foot, letting him fall to the floor. “How're you holding up? You good?” she asked, holding her sole some inches over him as he lay on the floor.

“I'm fine. Just a bit numb,” he said as he stretched on the floor, slowly sitting up.

Seeing him covered in sweat, his hair matted down and his clothes all soaked, Uzume couldn't help but laugh. “You look like you just lost a battle against a slime,” she said, scrunching her sole above him.

“Not a slime, but some kind of monster for sure. Took a beating from it, but I think I can win the next time around.”

“Oh?” Uzume lowered her foot until she was softly pinning him to the ground, and playfully wiggled her toes over his head. “You sound really confident for being so small. Let's see what you can do against this monster.”

Uzume's foot attacked with overwhelming force, softly smothering the Wanderer, warm flesh entombing every inch of his body. The shrunken man counterattacked fiercely by digging his fingers into that soft flesh and tickling away until Uzume, giggling, pulled her foot away.

“What's with the laughing? Did something funny happen?” Compa said, coming back into the room with a bag full of healing items. She looked at Uzume, then down at her bare foot, and then at the tiny man lying on the floor. “Wanderer?” she gasped and walked over to the little man, kneeling beside him and picking him up. At first she had thought it might be just a doll, but when she felt him moving in her hands and heard him say “hi” there could be no doubt that it was the real deal. “Gosh, you're so tiny! How did you get so small? And... what are you doing here? Uzume, did he come with you? And why are you barefoot? Did you have him in your...”

“Um, w-well, I, uh...”

“Compa, why don't you go ahead and heal her while I tell you my story,” the Wanderer said. Uzume gave him a thankful look, relieved that she wouldn't have to answer Compa's questions herself.

As she tended to Uzume's wounds, Compa listened in wonder to the Wanderer's tale, beginning with Neptune and her shrink ray and ending with him in Uzume's shoes, keeping her company while she went out fighting monsters. She could hardly believe half the things he said. It sounded so strange to her. How could anyone enjoy being so small and at the mercy of someone's feet? Getting stepped on over and over again, getting all covered in sweat, having to smell them all the time... it all sounded like abuse to her. She didn't get how those girls could go along with something like that either. She would never even think about hurting someone so adorably tiny! But the Wanderer said he liked it, and that it didn't even hurt when they stepped on him, so maybe it was okay? She still couldn't believe that the other girls actually like it, though, so she started asking Uzume about it to see if that would help her understand.

At first Uzume was very shy about it, but Compa kept pressing her, and once she started talking the floodgates opened and she just couldn't stop gushing about how much she loved having the Wanderer at her feet. She went on and on about how cute he was, how good he was at giving foot rubs, how it made her feel all tingly inside when she felt him kissing her soles, how strong it made her feel to be able to bully him with her feet, how much fun to know she could just show her feet to him at any time and he would go wild over them. By the time she managed to get ahold of herself again she had already said too much, and blushed in embarrassment, but luckily for her Compa didn't seem to think anything of it.

“Is it really that good?” she asked, looking curiously at the Wanderer. “Gosh, I wish I could have the chance to feel even half of those things you talked about!”

Uzume looked at the Wanderer and found him looking at her too. She knew what he was thinking, and even though she didn't want to give him up yet—it was so much fun having him around!—she didn't want to seem selfish. Compa had been so nice to her, it would be rude not to give her the chance to play with the little guy herself. Finally she nodded at him and he turned to Compa with a smile.

“Would you really like to experience all those things?” he asked her.

“Hm? Oh! I'm sorry, that kinda just slipped out! Silly me; I just can't seem to keep my thoughts in my head! Forget I said anything. I really don't want to sound like I'm asking you to do anything for me.”

“You don't have to worry about that; I'd love to do those things with you. You've been so nice to me and Uzume—and you're always to nice to everyone in Planeptune! You work so hard looking after everyone. You deserve to have a little fun yourself, don't you think? To have your feet taken care of just like you take care of everyone else.”

The Wanderer said such nice things about Compa that she just had to cover her cheeks to hide the blush that had come over her. “Goodness, do you really feel that way about me? I... I guess I could try it out, as long as you're okay with it, Uzume.”

“Eh, it's fine. Besides, it's not like I own him or anything; he's free to do whatever he wants, and so are you. And if you ask me, you should listen to him. You deserve a little pampering every once in a while!”

“Then, if you're both fine with it... Okay! My shift is almost over here anyways. I could take you home with me and then we can have have fun and relax!”

“Sounds good to me!” said the Wanderer.

“Hope you two have fun! I should get going now, but I'll come back and visit again for sure! Thanks so much for the healing, and for all the items; promise I won't forget them this time. Bye, guys!”

“Bye, Uzume!” Compa and the Wanderer waved good-bye to her as she left.

Since there were still a few minutes before her shift was over, Compa took the time to wash the Wanderer up, holding him under the sink and scrubbing his body all over with her thumbs to help get the smell of Uzume's foot off him. By the time he was all dried up it was time for her to leave, so she put him in her bag and went home. There she left him on her bed, telling him that she'd be back in a little bit. “Just gonna freshen up a bit,” she said.

A few minutes later she returned, barefoot and carrying her shoes and socks in hand. She sat on the bed, making the Wanderer bounce up and down along with the mattress, and reached over for him. She wrapped her fingers around his body, amazed at how small and frail she felt in her hand. It was a wonder to think that something so small and delicate could have survived hours inside Uzume's shoes without even getting hurt while she was out fighting monsters.

“You ready?” he asked while she ran her thumb over his little chest.

Compa nodded. “Just tell me what to do, Mister Expert.”

“Well, how about a foot rub to start with? Something gentle so you can figure out whether or not you like this before we start getting into other fun stuff. All you have to do is put your feet up and leave me on the bed; I'll handle the rest while you relax and enjoy it.”

“Sounds good to me!” Compa did as he said, sitting with her back against the headboard before setting him down on the bed next to her.

At once the Wanderer walked around to her feet, growing excited to finally get the chance to see them in person. Ever since Compa had mentioned wanting to try out all the things that Uzume had told her about, he couldn't get her feet out of his mind. He had been thinking of them all this time, wondering what they might look like, how they would smell, how they would feel against his hands. Now, as he stood before her soles, he looked them over and smiled; they were as beautiful as he could have asked for, small and delicate, with shapely curves and plump little toes that he couldn't wait to worship! There was nothing he wanted more than to pounce on Compa's feet. But there would be more than enough time for that after his massage.

As he walked up to her left foot, the Wanderer breathed in and noticed a wonderfully sweet scent in the air. Another inhalation and he recognized it as the smell of peaches. Had Compa put on some sort of foot lotion? In fact, her feet were both very clean, and didn't look sweaty at all. She must have cleaned them both while she was freshening up.

“Do you like the smell?” she asked, softly curling her toes. “I wanted to leave them nice and fresh for you. Hope it doesn't smell too strong.”

“It smells great!” the Wanderer said, and he went up to kiss her foot. “Thank you, Compa. Now just move your soles down a bit and enjoy the massage.”

“O-okay,” she replied, and gently lowered her feet until everything up to her toes was within the Wanderer's reach. His kiss had left her feeling all tingly inside, just like Uzume had said, and she waited with bated breath to see if his massage would feel that good too.

The Wanderer pressed his hands against Compa's sole. They were every bit as soft as they looked, and his fingers easily sank into her flesh, eliciting a hushed gasp from the nurse and a slight curl of her toes tat told him how much she liked it. He started rubbing her sole in little circles, digging deep into the muscles hidden under the surface to knead out all the tension they held, tension that Compa likely hadn't even noticed until now. Little by little her feet relaxed, and so did she, lying ever more comfortably in bed as she let her thoughts dwell on the delightful feeling of the Wanderer's tiny hands against her foot.

“That feels amazing~,” she cooed, stretching and scrunching her feet, briefly trapping the Wanderer's hands between the wrinkles of her sole, enjoying every once of attention she got from him. It really was just as good as Uzume had said, if not better.

At first she was content to enjoy it, but then she started playing along with the Wanderer, moving her feet forward to knock him over while he was rubbing them, or gripping his hands with her toes while he was rubbing between them, or even pushing at his back with her toes while he rubbed her foot so he was softly pressed against her sole. And the Wanderer, seeing how frisky she was getting, felt he could start being a bit more forward too. He hugged himself to her soles, kissing them over and over, and when she grabbed his hands with her toes and lifted him up along with her foot, he happily pulled himself up to nuzzle against her toes.

It warmed Compa's heart to see how much the Wanderer was enjoying himself. But even though it was obvious how much he liked her feet, it still surprised her when he started licking them. She hadn't expected him to take things this far, especially not so soon. Still, after she got over her surprise, she found that she was really enjoying it.

It was strange. His tiny little tongue was such a small thing that she could just barely feel it, but still it stood out sharply in her senses, maybe because of how passionately it slid over her sole, how insistent it was on enjoying every inch of her feet. She could feel it working over every little wrinkle, every ridge and groove of her footprint, as far as the Wanderer's head could reach. Maybe it was weird to say, but it really made her feel special to see the little guy enjoying her feet so earnestly. Though, she had to wonder, did her feet really taste that good that he couldn't get enough of them?

“They're your feet,” he said when she asked him about it. “Of course I can't get enough of them, because I can't get enough of you. I love the way they taste because I know it's your taste.”

It was a bit of a cheesy line, but Compa didn't care; she thought it was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to her. And, seeing how much he loved her feet, she decided to give him exactly what he wanted. Gripping him by the waist with her toes, Compa brought the Wanderer closer and moved her legs so that her soles were facing each other just inches apart. Then, dropping him between her feet, she pressed her soles together around him, completely encasing him in her soft, warm flesh. “Hope you like this, little guy. My thanks to you for doing such a good job on that foot massage.”

The Wanderer could hardly have been any happier! feeling Compa's wonderful soles covering him from head to toe, sliding up and down along his body as she rubbed her feet together, he stopped holding back and worshipped her feet to the best of his ability, hugging and licking and kissing them all over, wriggling around between her soles as he tried to show his love to both of her feet at once.

It made Compa laugh to find him so eager. “Uzume was right; you really are the cutest little thing in the whole world!” she cooed. “You feel so nice between my feet, too, and you look so happy to be there. You're almost like a little pet. My cute little foot pet~.” She wiggled her toes over the Wanderer's head while he struggled to kiss them all. “Wouldn't it be nice if you really could be my pet? I'd be the best owner ever and give you lots of hugs and kisses! And obviously I'd let you play with my feet too~! Fufufu!” She pressed her feet together firmly, enjoying the feeling of his tiny body pressed deep into her soles and his futile attempts to move under the pressure, all the force of his muscles easily beaten by the overwhelming softness of her soles. “But that's just a silly fantasy. I'm sure you don't want to be anyone's pet.”

Compa couldn't have been more wrong. The life she described was the Wanderer's lifelong fantasy. To be doted on by a beautiful girl, worshipping at her feet, trying his hardest every day to make her feel better as thanks for everything she did for him... what in the world could be better than that? The only thing stopping him from committing to it was that he couldn't decide whether he wanted to be Compa's pet or Uzume's... or Neptune's, or Nepgear's, or... There were just too many options, and he couldn't keep from loving them all! Right now, though, he was all Compa's. He couldn't even think of anything else, not while he was here between her feet, entranced by their all-embracing warmth and softness, their smell and taste.

The two stayed like that for a long time, enjoying each other and trying to make each other feel good, until Compa thought to let go of the little man, moving her feet apart and letting him lie on the bed in front of her. After spending so long between her feet he was a bit numb and tired, but it didn't take long for him to recover and sit up again.

“How was that? I didn't squeeze you too hard, did I?”

“No, it's fine! You can even squeeze harder if you want next time! I can take anything you throw at me. In fact, I like it when you girls show off how much stronger you are than me.”

Compa laughed. “If you say so! But, speaking of the other girls, don't you need to go back to Uzume or Neptune or someone else right now? It's getting pretty late. If you don't go now I think you'll have to spend the night with me. Would that be alright? I wouldn't mind keeping you over, actually. It's so much fun having you at my feet, and I bet with your massages I could get to sleep in no time!”

“I'd be happy to stay over tonight!”

“Ah, I'm sorry! I said that out loud without thinking! You don't have to stay over if you don't want to or anything; you're free to leave at any time!”

“But I do want to stay with you! It's been so much fun, and I'm sure the others wouldn't mind. Besides, who knows when we'll get another chance to hang out together? We might as well make the most of it while we can!”

“Okay, then! I'll keep you as my little foot pet for a little while longer,” Compa said, and rolled held her feet right in front of the Wanderer. At once he pounced on them both, kneeling to worship their huge and marvelous soles, from her heels all the way up to her lovely toes.

They were playing together well into the night, loving and getting to know each other, until Compa was all tired out. “Good night, Wanderer,” she said as she turned off the lights, climbing into bed to lie with her soles facing up. “See you tomorrow, you little sweetie~!”

With a yawn she closed her eyes. Before she fell asleep, though, she felt the Wanderer climbing onto her soles, where he crawled around for a little while before settling down in the arch of her toes, cuddling up against them. She softly curled her toes around him by way of a hug, and then she felt him give her big toe a kiss before they both finally fell asleep.