- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Touhou story; sequel to the Fairies of Light story earlier in this collection. When Aya confronts Reimu with the intention of shrinking the miko, she gets the tables turned on her. Now she's the bug at Reimu's feet, and Reimu isn't going to go easy on her.
RATING: R
TAGS: F/f, micro, feet, legwear, fantasy, odor, armpits, entrapment, slave, humiliation, body exporation, worship, breasts
It had been a peaceful few days for Reimu. After freeing herself and Marisa from those troublesome fairies, Shinmy had grown her back to normal and she had finally been able to carry on with her life as before, dealing with meddlesome youkai while tending to the Hakurei Shrine. If anything, things were even easier than before; with her newfound strength she made short work of many youkai who had once posed a threat to her, never letting them get a good blow in so she wouldn't shrink again. What's more, she had finally learned how to make seals that would replicate her new shrinking magic, and soon she'd be able to start selling them.

Yes, things were looking up for her at last. Her long night of suffering had come to an end, and now the morning sun promised her a bright future ahead. Nothing could sour her good mood!

... Or so she thought until a certain tengu landed at the shrine entrance, a pen and notepad in hand and a camera at her side. “Reimu Hakurei, of Hakurei Shrine. Aya Shameimaru here from Bunbunmaru Newspaper. Do you have a moment to give this humble reporter a brief interview concerning matters related to you?”

Reimu stopped her sweeping and sighed. “Aya, isn't there anyone else you can go bother about your newspaper? I'm not interested in giving any interviews, least of all to you.”

“Oh, there's plenty of people I could talk to, but none of them are at the center of such a juicy story! There are reports that you went missing some ten days ago—vanished without a trace for almost a week, only to reappear out of nowhere, stronger than ever. Where were you during that week? What did you do, and what was done to you? Tell me every juicy little detail! All of Gensokyo wants to know the truth!”

Reimu stared murder at Aya, gripping the broom handle so hard that her knuckles went white. Then she smiled and went back to sweeping. “Sorry to break it to you, but there's no juicy scoop here; I went to the mountains alone for some training and came back stronger.”

“Really? Well, that's funny, because it's not what Chen told me at all.” Reimu nearly broke the broom in half. “From what she said there was definitely training involved, but it wasn't in any mountain, and it wasn't about making you stronger. More like making you the perfect little servant.”

“Heh. Chen? Really? I thought a professional reporter like you would know better than to take anything she said seriously.”

“Oh, trust me, I wouldn't. Not if I didn't have these, I mean.” From her pouch, Aya took out a set of photographs and flashed them at Reimu. They were dark, but Rin, Chen, and Aunn could be clearly seen in a number of them, toying with something tiny. Reimu reached for them, but Aya pulled them away. “Ah-ah-ah! Look all you want, but don't even think I'll let you touch them before I've published them! What a story it'll be! 'Reimu Hakurei, famous shrine maiden, made victim of a shrinking magic; submits to worshipping the feet of lowly youkai.' Everyone in Gensokyo will be reading this story!”

So Aya had been there that day. There was no point in denying it anymore, then. “Why did you come to see me now instead of publishing your story first? You know I'm going to have to destroy those photos before you can show them to anyone. Did you really think I was going to give you an interview?”

“Oh, I just wanted to get some clearer pictures. Well, that and I didn't want to miss my chance to play with you myself! Once this story's out everyone in Gensokyo will be wanting a turn with you; might as well get in on it now and avoid the rush!” A hauchiwa had now replaced the pen and notepad in Aya's hand, glowing with a dangerous energy. “Anything you want to say while you can still think of something other than my feet?”

Despite the threat, Reimu seemed untroubled, and even amused. “You have no idea what a world of hurt you just walked into.”

A magic circle appeared at Aya's feet, and in the blink of an eye it activated, leaving her disoriented in what at first glance seemed like a wholly different world. But it took only a second for her to realize she was still standing in the exact same place as before—it wasn't the world that had changed at all, but Aya herself. The tengu now stood a fraction of an inch tall, stranded in the middle of the dusty plain that was the shrine's floor. Even a mere beetle would have been a giant monster to her. Yet it was no beetle she now faced, but the shrine maiden herself, standing at a bone-chilling thousand feet tall.

Aya was in awe—frozen in place save for her reporter's instinct which moved her to pull out her camera, silently holding it up with her finger on the button and her eye behind the viewfinder. So it was that through the lens she beheld Reimu's tabi-clad foot rising off the floor, showing off ever more of its dusty sole as it swung forward, until that descending sole was all the viewfinder could capture.

It was only then that Aya came to her senses and flew away at top speed, making a beeline for the entrance. Yet it was only a couple seconds before a well-aimed kick launched her into the sky, too stunned to escape the parabolic flight that ended with her back on the floor, bouncing and rolling a few times before coming to lie flat on her back, her vision swimming and her body aching but her camera still firmly in hand. Not even the booming impacts of Reimu's steps could rouse her, nor the potent tremors that accompanied them. Soon Reimu grabbed the stunned bird and had her dangling by the legs.

“I'll take that, thank you very much; and this here too,” Reimu said, taking first Aya's camera and then her pouch, setting each down on the floor before restoring them to normal. The pouch she set aside—she would deal with the photos it held later—but the camera she held up to eye. “Smile, Aya!” she said, and snapped a picture of the tiny tengu. It was the camera flash that finally made Aya react. She squirmed in Reimu's grip, kicking to free herself but accomplishing nothing.

Reimu was transfixed by Aya's struggles. How many times had she been in that exact position before, struggling to escape from one of the “giant” women who held her, fighting even though she knew that it was futile? How many times had she felt that same fear and desperation she could see so clearly in Aya now, hidden under a willful resistance? There was maybe no one in the world who could sympathize as much with Aya as her. Still, she couldn't afford to let the tengu go just yet, not until she was sure that Aya wouldn't reveal her secret.

“Stop squirming so much; I promise I won't hurt you as long as you behave,” she said, turning Aya right side up. “You want me to let you go? All you have to do is promise me that you won't tell anyone about what happened while I was gone. Can you do that for me, Aya?”

“Yeah, sure, whatever. I promise I won't tell anyone about what happened. There, are you happy now?” Aya grunted, still struggling against Reimu's grip. But Reimu wasn't convinced.

“It really doesn't sound like you mean it. Can't you at least look me in the eye when you say it?”

“Oh, come on, I already said I promise! Not my fault you don't trust me.”

“It kind of is, though.” Aya was unscrupulous when it came to writing and publishing her stories, not only exaggerating things but often making them up wholesale. With how nonchalant her reply was, Reimu couldn't believe that Aya had any intention of holding to her promise. There was only one way to be sure that Aya would do what Reimu said, and that was by training her to obey.

“Alright, I'll grow you back. But first, you said that you wanted to interview me about what happened while I was gone, isn't that right?”

“Yes?” Aya spoke slowly, eyeing Reimu warily.

“Well, I've decided I'll do you one even better. Instead of telling you what happened, I'll show you! You'll experience everything I went through while I was being trained; that way when you're back to normal you can tell everyone else what to expect if they ever try to come after me.”

As she spoke, Reimu cast another spell on Aya, one to prevent the tengu from flying once she was released. Normally Aya would be too strong for it to work on her, but at her puny size it worked perfectly. When Reimu let go of her, Aya plummeted to the floor, trying and failing to fly up, even flapping her arms desperately moments before she landed. Before she could recover Reimu's foot was already on top of her, mashing her into the floor. Faintly the miko could feel Aya struggling down there, the feeling muffled under her thick tabi.

“Don't worry, I won't crush you. In fact, I don't think I could do it even if I wanted to. The same magic that shrinks you also protects you from harm. I'm sure you already noticed, though, that it doesn't protect you from pain.” Reimu twisted her foot from side to side, dragging her puny victim along with it over the floor. “Does it hurt? I'm sure it does. I bet you can hardly think of anything other than getting out of there. Well, I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm actually going easy on you right now. I'm hardly resting any of my weight on that foot at all. You want to know what it feels like when I really try to crush you like a bug?”

Without her noticing, a smile had spread over Reimu's face, and it only widened when she raised her other foot and let all her weight bear down on Aya, all but flattening the unfortunate tengu underfoot. After being on the receiving end of this treatment so many times in the past, it was cathartic to be on this end for once. Finally she could experience for herself why everyone had been so eager to step on her when she was small. To dominate Aya so easily, simply by stepping on her, made her feel like the most powerful person alive—like she really was a giantess, able to stride across the land and strike fear in the hearts of everyone who witnessed her mighty form, seeing the people scatter like frightened ants at her approach and commanding their perfect obedience.

“Are you feeling helpless yet, bug? Do you understand how weak and pathetic you are now? What a huge gap there exists between you and me? Whatever the case, this lesson is just beginning. Starting now, things are going to get very heated.”

Sitting down, Reimu stripped off her sock and held her bare foot over the tiny Aya, waiting for her to open her eyes. Once she did, Reimu “waved” at her little toy with a wiggle of her toes, letting her witness the fate that awaited her.

As the giant sole began its descent, Aya let out a hoarse scream and rolled onto her hands and knees, crawling away from Reimu for all she was worth. But her pitiful display only amused Reimu, whose booming laughter followed Aya wherever she went. “Just where do you think you're going, little bug? Do you really think you can escape from me like that? Tsk tsk. I thought you knew better by now, but obviously you still need another lesson. A few hours under my foot ought to do you good.”

Even when Reimu's sole began its descent, Aya kept crawling away until the last second, when her pitiful form was engulfed under Reimu's steamy sole. The soft skin wrapped tighter around her as the pressure increased, leaving her unable to move. The pain became unbearable and, when Aya's lungs started to burn from lack of air, she thought she would rather pass out from suffocation than remain awake to suffer Reimu's wrath. Still, when the weight was lifted at the last moment, she gasped for air, hungrily taking in all of that sweet, sweet oxygen. Even suffused with the musty scent of Reimu's foot as it was, Aya thought it the sweetest thing she had ever smelled in her life.

Relief flooded her, yet it wasn't long before she came to realize that something was wrong, and she opened her eyes to find herself lying on Reimu's sole, the miko's face hanging above her and casting its shadow on her world. Aya tried to sit up. She tried to wrest herself free. It was no use; the sweat and oils of Reimu's skin had her stuck to the miko's foot. When Reimu's sole stretched, Aya stretched with it, and when it scrunched up, she was nearly folded in half between two giant wrinkles, terrified to see that they were deeper than she was tall.

“Well? What are you waiting for? Go ahead, try to escape. I'm not doing anything to stop you. But, maybe you don't want to leave? Hehe! I bet you're starting to like being at my feet, isn't that right, Aya? Even you aren't, I promise you it won't be long. Soon you'll learn to love and worship my feet like I did the feet of my mistress.”

Though she tried to ignore them, Reimu's words chilled Aya to the core. She wanted to dismiss them as a lie, but however much she tried, she couldn't get herself to dismiss them altogether, as if a part of her knew that Reimu was right.

“Here, why don't I give you two a little privacy so you can get to know each other better?” Grabbing her tabi, Reimu pulled it taut over her foot. When she stood, she took a moment to take in the sensation of her little toy trapped under her sole, wiggling her toes to feel her better, then she picked up her broom again. “I'll let you out when I've finished my chores around the shrine, okay? Then we'll see if you learned anything in all that time,” she said, scrunching her sole to catch Aya's attention, and went back to sweeping with a spring in her step, delighting in the feeling of Aya's puny form being pressed into her sole with each new step.

Hours later, when she finished all her chores, Reimu sat in the shade behind the shrine, cooling down in the breeze while she waited for Aya to wake up. When she finally felt a stirring against her sole, she peeled off her socks and dangled the one Aya was in, shaking it back and forth until the tiny tengu fell off and hit the stone walkway, landing right in front of Reimu's bare feet. While waiting for Aya to get up, Reimu scrunched her soles and wiggled her toes in anticipation, hardly able to contain her excitement at getting to play with her new toy again.

As soon as Aya opened her eyes and saw those towering soles hanging over her, the shrunken woman cried out in terror and threw herself forward to kneel with her face on the ground. Surprised, Reimu leaned forward to hear what her little toy had to say.

“Please, no more!” Aya shouted. “I'm sorry I tried to shrink you before! I promise I won't publish your story! I'll destroy everything, all my notes, all my photos, the interview tapes, everything! I'll never speak of this to anyone or even think of it again! Just please, don't step on me, I beg you!”

Reimu laughed in delight and set her feet down so that her big toes were resting to either side of Aya, less than an inch separating her from them, to watch her frightened reaction. Was she really broken already? How sad! And to think that she hadn't even lasted as long as her and Marisa. It was a bit disappointing since now Reimu might not get the chance she had been hoping for to use all the punishments she had been waiting to use on Aya, but above all else it was really amusing. Still, Reimu wasn't about to let Aya go just yet, especially not until she had confirmed that she really did mean to keep that promise. With any luck, she might still get to have some fun with the tengu.

“Why should I believe you? How can I be sure that you won't publish all that stuff anyways after I let you go?” she asked, tapping her toes on the ground, sending tiny tremors that rattled the tiny Aya until she was shaking in fear.

“I-I swear I won't! You have to believe me. I'll do anything to prove it to you, anything!”

“Anything? Then you'll do whatever I ask for the rest of the day, no questions asked and no trying to wriggle out of it. Prove to me that you really will do anything and I'll let you go back to normal. If you don't, I'll just have to keep you around and keep educating you until you learn to obey. Think you can do that?”

“Yes, yes, I promise.”

Reimu smiled. “Good! Then you can start by kissing my toes.”

“Y-your toes? A-are you sure this is necessary to...” An arch of Reimu's eyebrow stopped Aya short of finishing and made her heart skip a beat. “I mean, right away!” Constantly glancing at Reimu's face, looking for any hint of displeasure, Aya turned to the toe on her left. It took nearly all her willpower just to make herself crawl over to that monstrous thing, which stood as big as a house to her puny self. She understood all too well how easily a little nudge from it could knock her flat on her back, and how small a matter it would be for Reimu to then slide her foot forward and start smothering her under her sole again. If there was one thing she wanted to avoid at all costs, it was that.

Now kneeling before the mighty toe, Aya tried to make herself kiss it but was met with staunch resistance. No matter what she said, she didn't want to touch that disgusting thing ever again, and much less to humiliate herself so much in front of Reimu. What did the miko think she was, ordering her to do a thing like this? Aya wouldn't have lowered herself to kiss the foot of a deity, and much less that of a human. But she had given her word, and she had a good idea of what punishment awaited her if she reneged on it.

Even so, it took a twitch of Reimu's toe that brought it less than a millimeter away from Aya's face for her to break out of her stupor. Closing her eyes shut, she made herself pucker her lips and lean forward until her lips touched the toe's disgustingly warm and sweaty surface. She groaned and shuddered at the awful feeling, but she made herself stay there for a full second before pulling back to wipe the sweat off her lips.

Looking back at Reimu, she saw the miko's lips curled in a horribly self-satisfied smile. Aya wanted to yell at her, to give that horrible woman a piece of her mind, but in the end she was too much of a coward to go through with it.

“What are you waiting for, you little bug? You still have to kiss the rest of my toes. Are you going back on your promise already? Or maybe you're still sore from your last punishment? I guess I can help you out just this once. Be a good girl and wait quietly while I bring my toes over to you.” Lifting her foot so that her toes hung over Aya, Reimu allowed them to curl a bit and then carefully moved so that her second toe was hovering right above the tengu.

Though she was terrified that Reimu was going to step on her again, Aya sat still as Reimu had asked, trembling in fear at the sight of that giant sole. Then, when Reimu wiggled her toes and ordered her to kiss, she stood and pressed her lips to the tip of that second toe, then quickly sat back down again, doing the same with all the other toes until she had kissed them all.

That was only the beginning of the workout that Aya would have to endure to satisfy Reimu. The shrunken woman was ordered to climb Reimu's soles, to rub her feet, and even to worship the miko as though she were a goddess. She played along with everything that Reimu asked her to do, eager to get back to normal as soon as possible, but deep inside she grew ever more bitter and resentful, promising to herself that she would find some way to get back at her for this. And though she went along with everything, she was quickly reaching her limit, and, when Reimu ordered her to lick up the filth between her toes, Aya finally snapped.

“No,” she said firmly. “I'm not going to lick your disgusting toe jam. I already did more than enough for you.”

“Are you forgetting our deal, Aya? You know what's going to happen if you disobey. For your sake, you should really reconsider.”

“I don't care about the stupid deal! Whatever punishment you come up with can't be any worse than having to obey you.”

Reimu smiled, happy to finally have an excuse to punish Aya. “I'm sure you'll change your mind once I have my way with you. And if you don't, I'll have a lovely new toy to play with anyways. But I'll tell you what; if you're still resisting a year from now, I promise I'll let you grow back. If I still remember you exist by then.”

Standing up, Reimu lifted her foot over Aya, showing off her mighty sole. Despite having found her backbone again, Aya was still terrified of the monstrous thing, and she turned to flee from it before it could flatten her to the ground. But the moment she started running she realized she was far too slow to ever make it out. If only she could have flown away; she was the fastest flier in Gensokyo and even shrunk down she figured she'd have a good chance of dodging Reimu long enough to escape. But Reimu's magic still remained in effect, and no matter how hard Aya tried, she couldn't leave the ground behind.

Nor could she leave Reimu's foot behind. That massive thing followed her loyally, its sole always hovering overhead, following her trajectory. Even without trying to look at it she still saw those massive toes wiggling at the top of her field of view, smelled the awful scent, and practically felt the crushing pressure bearing down on her.

But though it followed her as she ran, Reimu's foot never descended even an inch from where it hung. And why should it? Reimu didn't have to be in any rush to catch Aya, not when a single step easily match a hundred of the tengu's strides. The chase was nothing more than a game to her, one in which she could afford to take her time. Aya knew this perfectly well, knew that she had no chance of escape, but the terror she experienced whenever she thought of being stepped on again pushed her to keep on running mindlessly, without even the slightest idea of where she was going. Anywhere at all was fine, as long as it took her away from Reimu's foot.

She was still caught up in her panic when Reimu's sole finally started its slow descent, pushing her to run even faster lest she end up plastered to that sole again. But no matter how hard she ran she couldn't leave that oppressive shadow, and soon it was clear that Reimu didn't mean to let her go any further. Then she cried out and threw herself flat on the ground, hoping she could avoid the worst of it.

Reimu's foot came down with a horrible booming noise, shaking Aya's whole world like a powerful explosion. Surprisingly, though, Aya found that she hadn't been flattened under that vast sole. It took her a moment to finally dare open her eyes and see what had happened, and even then she was still trembling when she looked around and saw that she had ended up under the arch of Reimu's toes, those monstrous things hanging over her like a guillotine threatening to fall on her neck any moment now. Then, all of a sudden, they curled up, trapping her beneath the hot flesh of her toes and sole.

Aya screamed in terror as Reimu sat down again and turned her foot around to look at her little toy. The tengu struggled with all her might to escape her fleshy prison, but all her efforts were as nothing next to the might of Reimu's toe. She was once a proud tengu, but now she might as well be a puny ant to Reimu.

“Quit squirming so much; it tickles,” Reimu said, putting an end to all of Aya's struggles with but a curl of her toe. The gesture squeezed Aya's lungs empty, and left the tengu with her mouth agape, struggling to breathe until Reimu finally deigned to let go. Gasping for air, she tried again to wriggle free of Reimu's grip and was again defeated by the strength of her toe.

Then, Reimu's fingers fell on her and plucked her puny form from under her toes, effortlessly rolling and sliding her around until Aya's head and shoulders were sticking out from between them. “If you're not going to clean my toe jam willingly, I'll just have to make you do it by force,” Reimu said, and, splaying her toes, she moved Aya towards them, burying the tengu's tiny face into the filth between her toes.

Even now Aya was still resisting, but there was nothing she could do to stop Reimu from rubbing her up and down over the disgusting toe jam until all her face was covered with the stuff and her hair was dirty and matted down. She couldn't even keep her mouth shut as Reimu did it, the friction forcing her lips open more than once and allowing that horrible bitter gunk to get inside. When she tried to spit it out it just let even more of that stuff in, and by reflex she swallowed it.

It was the worst thing she'd ever tasted, bad enough to bring tears to her eyes and make her want to throw up, but it wasn't even close to the end of her torment. The torture came and came with no end in sight. Even when she begged Reimu to stop, promising to obey everything she said this time around, Reimu didn't let up at all.

“You'll get your second chance tomorrow; today I'm going to keep punishing you to make sure the lesson sticks. You can beg all you want, but I'm not going to stop no matter what, so you'd better just learn to put up with it, don't you think?” Reimu said while smothering Aya between her toes. Really, though, she just wanted to have her fun with the tengu while she still had an excuse.

And what a lot of fun she had. By the end of the day she had bullied Aya with just about every part of her body. Her little toy was smothered under her armpit, suffocated between her thighs, sat on, stepped on, literally chewed up and spat out, then when she lay helplessly in that puddle of spit Reimu's toes had their way with her, dominating her as easily as if she'd been nothing but a lifeless piece of lint. By then she had lost all her energy and could offer no resistance to Reimu's whims, nor even object to her treatment.

When Reimu was busy with something else she simply stuck Aya inside her tabis while she took care of it, and that's where the tengu was stuck when Reimu finally headed to bed. “Good night, bug,” she said as she settled into her futon, giving a scrunch of her sole that left Aya briefly smothered between its wrinkles. “Tomorrow we'll see if you're finally ready to follow orders.”

As Reimu fell asleep, she could feel her little toy struggling against the sweat and clinging fabric that held her hopelessly in place. She lay awake a while, enjoying Aya's struggles, before succumbing to sleep. As for Aya, though she knew that this was her best and perhaps her only chance to escape, she was too exhausted to manage at all. Her feeble attempts made no difference to that vast steamy sole to which she was so firmly plastered, and after a while she too succumbed to slumber, welcoming it as the only respite she was likely to get from this waking nightmare.

When Reimu awoke the following morning, she scrunched her foot and smiled at the feeling of little Aya squirming against her sole. “Good morning, my toy,” she said innocently, rubbing her sole against the back of her other foot. “Are you finally ready to serve your mistress today? Let's have a look at you and find out.”

Reimu threw off the covers and stripped off her socks, sending Aya tumbling down to the floor between her legs. At first the tengu looked like she could barely move, but after a minute she finally managed to stand looking up meekly at Reimu and shaking. She looked so adorably pathetic, Reimu was sorely tempted to spend all day bullying her again. But she said she'd give Aya a second chance today, so that's what she would do.

“So, did you learn your lesson yesterday? I hope I don't need to give you another reminder.” Reimu said, chuckling as she wiggled her toes next to Aya.

“N-no, please! I swear I'll be good this time. I'll do anything you ask, just like I said!”

“Really? Then you can prove it by doing what you refused to do yesterday.” Reimu placed her feet right in front of Aya and splayed her toes, welcoming the tengu closer. “Go on. Lick.”

Aya shuddered. She still vividly remembered the godawful taste of Reimu's toe jam, and would have eagerly begged for another task if she'd thought there was any chance of getting one. But she knew Reimu would just take that as another excuse to punish her, so she tottered towards the first toe gap, placed her hands against that disgustingly muggy skin, and leaned forward with her tongue out, dragging it over that skin.

It took all her strength of will to keep at it without being sick all over the floor, but the longer it went on the easier it became as her tongue became numb to the foul taste. She kept on licking until Reimu ordered her to move on to the next gap, and the next and the next. By the time she finished with her task, she couldn't remember ever having tasted something other than that horrible filth.

“Very good! You're already doing much better than before. Keep it up and I could let you go as soon as tomorrow morning. For your next task, I want you to climb my soles and kiss them all over... Oh, but let me get something first!” Reimu quickly stood and went over to the corner, where she had left Aya's stuff in a neat little pile. When she came back a second later she had the tengu's camera in hand and a grin on her face. She sat down again with Aya standing between her soles, then aimed the camera at the tiny woman and took a picture. “Perfect! Now you can start!”

Aya didn't know what Reimu meant to do with the pictures she took, and she didn't dare to ask either. She didn't like the thought of having such humiliating photos of herself around, but there was nothing she could do about it now, so she tried to ignore it while she carried out Reimu's orders.

Like a puny little bug she crawled all over Reimu's soles, from top to bottom and back again, slowly making her way from heel to toes, making sure to kiss every last inch of their surface lest Reimu get upset with her, trying not to think about how pathetic she must look. Not that either of those things was easy.

All covered in sweat that made the climb more slippery than it had to be, prone to sudden movements that could knock her down if she wasn't careful, Reimu's soles proved a very treacherous surface, and Aya had to cling hard to them so she wouldn't fall and have to climb back up. “Oops, sorry! Your little kisses tickle so much that I just can't help myself!” Reimu said whenever one such movement caught Aya by surprise. Aya knew it was a lie, and that Reimu was doing it on purpose to mess with her, but what could she do about it? Just swallow her pride and her anger and keep on going. She just had to put up with this humiliation for one day and then it would be over.

Or at least it would be if not for all the pictures Reimu kept taking of her climbing the miko's foot, kissing her sole, falling off of it, or being caught between her toes. Aya could only hope that Reimu meant to keep all this photos for herself, because if any of them got out she might just die of embarrassment.

Finally, though, she finished her task and lay on top of Reimu's big toe to rest and wait for her next orders. She cried out and nearly fell when Reimu moved her foot upright, stretching out her legs and leaving Aya clinging fearfully to her skin. Wiggling her toes playfully, she watched as Aya climbed up to the tip of her toe, from where she looked pleadingly at her, all but begging her to stop.

“Ready for your next task? This one's easy. All you have to do is walk over here, all the way along my body. Simple, right?” Reimu said, crossing her legs and rocking her foot back and forth. “Well? What are you waiting for? You know I'll have to punish you if you don't start moving quick.” She aimed the camera and snapped another picture, then looked at Aya expectantly.

Aya had thought, or at least hoped, that Reimu would hold still to let her carry out her trek in peace, but apparently that was too much to ask for. Sighing, she slowly turned herself around and began climbing down the length of Reimu's foot, the movement making it hard but not impossible. At least over on this side her skin wasn't nearly as sweaty, so she could keep a steady grip, but it was still scary having to do so while Reimu was moving her foot.

Even when she was down on Reimu's ankle, beginning the journey across her shin, she still had to crawl across her skin on hands and knees to keep her balance as the miko's leg bounced up and down without pause, all while Reimu laughed at her. Looking out past the giant knee at Reimu's smug face, Aya smoldered with impotent rage, wishing she could do something to wipe off that horrid grin. Instead she could only cling fearfully to her tormentor's body, crawling along it like a pathetic ant.

“Hurry up, little bug! It's been minutes and you still haven't made it past my legs. Are you really so pathetic you can't go any faster? Or maybe you're taking your time to enjoy the sights of my body? I must look so impressive to you, little bug. You're so small that my whole body is like a new landscape for you to explore. You should be grateful I'm giving you this opportunity. And who knows, maybe you'll even learn something as you're crawling on my body. Are you starting to see it yet? How weak and pathetic you are? How powerful I am? I'm almost like a Goddess next to you, aren't I?”

Reimu's laughter sent a shiver down Aya's spine. As much as she tried not to hear it it, all her words struck their target, touching on thoughts that she had been ignoring almost since she shrank and forcing through an awareness of the vast discrepancy between them. It was almost as if Aya could feel herself getting smaller, and Reimu larger, with every new comment denigrating her size. She really did feel like a bug now, and Reimu did feel like a deity, and it was all she could do to try and focus on going forward so she wouldn't have to think too much about it.

But it was hard to ignore when she could so plainly see that the very land she walked on was the Reimu's skin, feel the warmth of her body blanketing her, and smell her scent hanging in the air—when she could feel the ground subtly pulsing in time to Reimu's heartbeat and hear the miko's rumbling laughter following wherever she went, even shaking the earth.

Reimu was merciless with her teasing, constantly rubbing in how much stronger she was than her little toy, either with her words or with the simple gestures she had been doing all along to make Aya's journey more difficult, from clapping or rubbing her thighs together when Aya was climbing down them, to rocking from side to side or tracing tiny circles around Aya when she was walking over her belly. Most of all, though, she loved taking picture after picture of the tengu's travels, trying to capture how adorably scared Aya was while crawling all over her body.

Now, as she was approaching Reimu's chest, Aya felt the weight of her captor's gaze on her more keenly than ever before. Her legs felt so weak as she walked between the twin hills of Reimu's breasts, hills which threatened to crush and smother her as Reimu groped them playfully. When she finally passed them and stood at the far end of Reimu's cleavage, looking up at that godly face which now loomed so close, Aya stopped and waited nervously for what would be her next order.

“So, you finally made it. Took you long enough.” Behind Aya, Reimu's breasts pressed and rubbed together, making the ground beneath her stretch and shift. “What's wrong? Got nothing to say? Looks like that little journey really had an effect on you. If you're starting to understand that your proper role is to serve your new goddess I might let you go sooner than I thought. But first you're going to have to prove that you're ready with a little worship.”

Aya didn't wait for any elaboration before getting on her knees and pressing her face to the ground, kissing Reimu's skin in fearful worship that was only interrupted by Reimu's laughter. “I like your enthusiasm, but that's not where you need to worship. Crawl over here.” Rolling onto her left side, Reimu raised her right arm and gestured to her armpit. Then Aya, holding on tight to Reimu's skin, started climbing up until she reached her place of worship.

The air at Reimu's armpit was nearly as stuffy as at her feet. The ground was softer here, and warmer too. The smell was very strong but not as bad as her foot's. “Now you can worship me,” Reimu said, and Aya obeyed, kneeling and pressing her lips to that steamy surface to deliver kiss after kiss to Reimu's armpit.

“You call that worshipping? Where's the passion? Where's the intensity? Come on, little bug, don't be so shy; show your Goddess how much you love her~.” Reimu suddenly lowered her arm, trapping Aya underneath it. The little bug squirmed and struggled against the massive mound of flesh. “You won't get out by fighting it, Aya~. Show me your love and I'll release you.”

Show her love? How was Aya supposed to do that when she couldn't even move? She tried to think of something but her mind was too overwhelmed by fear. All she could do was keep struggling as fruitlessly as ever, making no progress at all, until the lack of air made her limbs go slack and her thoughts grow fuzzy. That's when she got the idea to try licking Reimu's armpit. It wasn't something she would normally have come up with, and in fact she didn't even think it would work. Her tongue must have been the size of a grain of sand to Reimu—how would the miko even feel it? But she had nothing to lose, so with some effort she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, dragging that tiny appendage over Reimu's salty armpit. The taste wasn't the best, but she was too numb to care, and despite getting no reaction at first, she kept on licking out of desperation, until, finally, she was released.

“That's more like it! Keep going, little bug, and put more energy into it. I want to really feel your passion!”

Aya hurried to obey, crawling all over Reimu's sweaty pit to caress every inch of it with her tongue while Reimu cooed encouragement. At first she was only doing it to save herself, but as time passed she was surprised to discover that her feigned passion had become genuine.

There was something so addicting about all of this, from the salt taste of Reimu's skin to the incredible warmth that enveloped her and even the musky aroma that filled her every breath. But there was also something else. As much as Aya didn't understand it, there was a certain comfort that had come to her from fully surrendering to Reimu's wishes and accepting that she had no control over her fate. She didn't have to think nor to worry about anything anymore, because everything that happened to her now was entirely up to Reimu. Even if she did everything Reimu wanted, the shrine maiden could still choose to ignore her promise to Aya and keep her forever as a pet, and there was nothing that Aya could do to change that. Why not accept that and learn to be happy with that life for however long it lasted? To find her purpose in pleasing her new Goddess?

And Reimu very much was a Goddess to her. Even being allowed to experience her body in such detail and intensity like a divine blessing from her, or so Aya had come to feel. Moved by her new passion, she began dragging herself all over Reimu's pit as though she was caressing a lover. She eagerly drank its sweat and inhaled its rich perfume, all while basking in its warmth and enjoying the feeling of that soft skin against her face. Soon she was moaning, finding as much pleasure in worshipping Reimu as Reimu did in being worshipped.

After snapping another picture of her little toy, Reimu pinned Aya underneath a fingertip. Her moans then were like adorable squeaks to Reimu's ears. Not even trying to escape this time, the tengu just kept on licking and kissing while Reimu took charge and pushed her up and down the length of her pit, rubbing the puny girl in tiny circles over her skin, her minute figure gathering up all the sweat and other secretions of her skin until her hair and clothes were all matted with the stuff. Even then she didn't seem to care, and kept on worshipping Reimu without the need for any reminders. She was truly broken now; even after growing back, she would do anything that Reimu told her to do. Not that Reimu meant to grow her back now when the fun was just beginning. After worshipping so many others during her time spent shrunken down, she deserved a turn as the one being worshipped, and no one was going to tell her otherwise.

Confident that no youkai would cause trouble today, not when they had all been so quiet recently, Reimu decided to take the day off and spend it playing with her new toy. After making breakfast for herself and Aya, feeding her pet so she would have the energy to go all day, Reimu had Aya worship nearly every inch of her body, from her feet all the way up to her shapely breasts, while at the same time dominating that little bug with them, from smothering her between her feet to sitting on her and grinding her down or squeezing Aya between her breasts. The tengu never once complained or refused—in fact, she thanked Reimu for the privilege of being so close to her body, and if Reimu hadn't ordered her to eat during meals she would probably have been more than happy to just eat the dirt off her body. In everything she was the perfect worshipper, even more so than Reimu had been.

Come nighttime, Aya was begging her to sleep in her socks again, and Reimu was happy to oblige. She dropped her pet to the bottom of a fresh tabi and slipped it on, wiggling her toes happily when she felt Aya clinging to them.

Aya was in heaven while those toes had their way with her, rolling her back and forth, squeezing her dominantly, curling tight around her to declare that she was their pet. And that she was. When they let go of her she eagerly wrapped herself around them, crawling all over to kiss and caress them, wanting nothing more than to serve them forever. Even after Reimu had fallen asleep she still kept worshipping her foot, crawling all over to become intimate with every last groove and wrinkle, every pore and every speck of dirt that clung to its surface, savoring its bitter and salty taste every step of the way.

As the hours passed she started growing tired, but her passion was too fired up to let her sleep; she knew she had to take care of it first, so she crawled back between Reimu's toes and there pulled down her skirt and panties, leaving her womanhood exposed. She was already sopping wet when she eased her crotch down on Reimu's skin, gasping in ecstasy as soon as it met her lips. Gripping Reimu's pinkie toe by its wrinkles, she started grinding on its side, quickly coming to the verge of climax. She wasn't sure whether to come now and get some sleep or to keep going for as long as she could, spending all night making sweet, sweet love to Reimu's toes, but at last the decision was made for her by her Goddess.

Long since sleeping, completely unaware of what her little pet was doing, Reimu simply gave a little curl of her toes and instantly had Aya screaming in animalistic bliss, her mind ravaged by the intense pleasure brought to her by the unconscious squeeze of the miko's toes. She gripped them and humped them blindly until her energy finally gave out. Then, still panting for air, she fell soundly asleep between Reimu's toes, thanking her Goddess for everything.