- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Final Fantasy 7 story. After drinking from a strange bottle in the fridge, the Seventh Heaven's new employee Grace shrinks to the size of  doll. Good thing Tifa's around to take care of her, but how long will it be before she starts tking advantage of her shrunken little employee? And how small will Grace be by the end of it?
RATING: PG
TAGS: F/f, Slow shrinking (Doll to Nano), Shrinking out of clothes, Feet, Entrapment
For a week now, Tifa Lockhart had been working with a new employee at Seventh Heaven. Grace, a slender young woman about her age, had proven herself a big help around the bar, keeping the place clean and the customers happy. She was a bit clumsy and easily distracted, forgetting what she was supposed to do or failing to hear instructions until the second or third time, but other than that Tifa had no issues with her.

Little did she suspect that the reason for her airheadedness was Tifa herself.

As it turned out, Grace had a bit of a crush on Tifa. Even when she was supposed to be doing something else, she couldn't help but steal a glance of Tifa's gorgeous face, her big breasts, or her lovely tummy, to say nothing of her legs and the wonderful pair of feet she was sure must be hiding inside those big red boots of hers. When Tifa wasn't around, she fantasized about getting into bed with her, undressing her completely, and licking every inch of her divine body, and got so immersed in her daydreams that she could almost taste Tifa's skin.

Even now, as she finished mopping the floor to clean up the spills and stains of a day's worth of customers, her boss was the only thing on her mind. Once finished, she grabbed a drink from the fridge without looking, a small bottle filled with some pink-tinged liquid, and sat down at the counter to watching Tifa as she counted the day's gil. It was closing time, and the bar was empty aside from them.

Idly Grace thought about going up to Tifa, confessing her feelings, kissing her passionately, and seeing where things led them. It would have been a night of intrigue and romance, ending with bare bodies entwined around each other, lively lips coming together and hot breaths intermingling, leaving memories that would mark them for life.

Of course, it was nothing but a girlish daydream, but dreaming did no one any harm. The people of Midgar could use some more dreams, she figured, and opened the bottle, taking a sip first and then drinking until it was halfway empty.

It wasn't alcohol, but it made her feel good all the same, and the taste wasn't too bad. “Hey, Tifa, what's in this thing?” she asked, her voice already showing hints of intoxication. She took another swig, then held up the bottle and swirled the liquid around inside. “It's not bad. Do we sell it? I think the customers'd like it.”

Tifa looked up from the piles of gil right as Grace was lifting the bottle to her lips once again. “Grace, put that down!” she shouted, rushing to snatch the bottle out of her hands. Too late, though—Grace emptied the bottle before she could get there, and dropped it on the table, where it clattered and rolled around before coming to a stop against a tall empty mug.

Grace's vision was swimming. She looked to Tifa, meaning to ask what was going on, but the words slipped her mind as soon as she opened her mouth. She tried to move her arms but felt as though there were something heavy holding them down. Then when she hopped off the bar stool she fell flat on her face as the ground ended up being way further down than she thought. She crawled forward, slipping out of clothes now twice as big as normal, then stood and saw that everything else was bigger too. And biggest of all, or so it felt, was the towering Tifa now standing over her, whose leg alone was as big as Grace,and still getting bigger.

“Goodness, you're shrinking so fast,” Tifa muttered. “Sorry for not telling you about that shrinking potion I was keeping in the fridge, but to be fair, I really wasn't expecting you to drink it without knowing what it was. I just hope you don't get too small.” Grace felt the need to say something but her mind was still too fuzzy. A few seconds later, her shrinking stopped and her thought began to clear. “You done? Well, that's not too bad. From what they told me I thought you were going to end up small as a bug. How do you feel, Grace? You doing okay?”

“I think so?” Grace said. Now that she could think straight, she saw that she was about the size of a little doll, lost in a world ten times too big for her. Good thing she had Tifa around to protect her. Though, to be honest, Tifa herself was kinda scary too.

“I'm glad. Wouldn't want to lose my new employee. Listen, I was thinking about what to do now. You're too small to be left alone, so I'll take care of you for now. I'm going to bring you home with me and we'll see if you grow back by tomorrow. If not, I'll try to figure something out. Sound good? Then hop inside and let's get going.” Tifa set her bag down on the floor and stored Grace's clothes inside, then the shrunken woman climbed in. As Grace nestled among her clothes, Tifa zipped the bag shut, slung it over her shoulder, and left the bar.

A short walk later, the pair arrived at Tifa's apartment. Sitting on her bed, Tifa set the bag down next to her and unzipped it. “Well, here we are. It's small, but that shouldn't be a problem,” she said, taking off her shoes and stockings before kicking out her legs with a sigh, splaying her toes and letting the air flow between them.

After climbing, Grace's eyes were drawn to Tifa's feet by the bright red hue of her toenails. Her feet were just as beautiful as Grace had imagined, and her breath caught just looking at them.

“So how was the ride? I didn't jostle you too much, did I?”

“N-no, it was fine.” Grace tore her eyes away from Tifa's lovely feet and turned to her face, hoping that she wasn't blushing too much. “How about you? Are your feet tired?”

“They're killing me! I don't know why but they ended up really sore today,” Tifa said, bringing them up on the bed to rub them. She'd only just started on them when she paused and looked at Grace. “Say, think you could help me out with the girls here? Give them a little massage? You don't have to wear yourself out on it or anything, but it'd be nice if you did a little something for me. I am helping you out with this shrinking business, so you kind owe me one.”

“Oh, sure, I can do that!”

“Great!” Tifa scooted to the far side of the bed and kicked up her legs, presenting Grace with both of her hot, steamy soles. “Hope they don't smell too bad. Let me know if you change your mind.”

As soon as her feet were up their smell his Grace like a bag of bricks. It was so strong! But even though normally she would have been turned off by it, for some reason it drove her nuts now. She took a deep breath, filling her lungs with the sharp aroma, then stepped forward and, with trembling hands, reached out to Tifa's foot.

She was hooked from the first touch. It was amazing to feel that warm and sweaty skin, soft and smooth to the touch, dimpling lightly under her little hand. A shiver ran up her spine and a sigh escaped her lips, and her other hand went up to share in the warmth of Tifa's foot. She ran her hands all over its surface, eagerly exploring every soft and luscious curve of Tifa's sole, every little groove and wrinkle, every last drop of sweat, in such detail as she had never dreamt of, all thanks to her new size.

Tifa's toes twitched in surprise at Grace's enthusiasm, and she almost jerked back her foot, but after a few seconds she found that those little hands felt wonderful against her sole, far better than she had expected. With religious fervor they went up and down her sole, feeling out the tension in her muscles and kneading it away. Soon her feet were more relaxed than they had been in ages, and she sat back and sighed, letting Grace tend to them, contenting herself with muttering “a little higher”or “a little lower” every so often.

After a while, though, she noticed that Grace's hands weren't reaching quite as deep as they had at first. “Getting tired down there?” she asked, moving her foot aside to look at her little employee. But when she saw Grace, she blinked in surprise. She wasn't sure she was seeing right at first, but soon there was no doubt: Grace had shrunk again. Where at first her head had reached as far as the base of Tifa's big toes, now she was half that size and getting smaller.

Tifa remembered what she'd been told about the shrinking potion, specifically how certain smells could trigger its effect again. Was the smell of her foot causing Grace to keep shrinking? It was the only possibility she could think of. She felt bad for having done this to Grace, but... so far as she knew it would still wear off at the same time, so there was no harm done, right? Whether Grace was big as a doll or small as a grain of sand before growing back didn't matter either way. Besides, Tifa loved the feeling of power she held over Grace, and the smaller her employee became, the stronger that feeling was.

By then Grace had also noticed what was going on, and she looked at Tifa uncertainly. Seeing that she had stopped working, Tifa moved her foot forward until her sole bumped up against the tiny woman, knocking her flat on her back, then her sole fell to rest on Grace. “Who said you could stop working, pet? Worry about your size later, once you've given my feet all the love and attention they deserve,” she said, smothering the tiny woman underfoot.

Grace was shocked. This was a side of Tifa that she had never thought might exist. So cold and callous, so commanding, so domineering, so... hot! She forgot all about her shrinking, wanting nothing more than to submit to the might of Tifa's feet. And the feeling of Tifa's sole covering her naked body? It was amazing! Grace gasped and moan as Tifa's foot twisted this way and that, dominating her increasingly-puny self. Then as soon as the pressure relented a bit she spread out her arms and started running them all over Tifa's sole as far as she could reach, offering up all her efforts to her new mistress's mighty foot.

“Is that all you can do? That's nowhere near enough. Show your mistress some real love, now! Kiss my feet, and do it like you mean it!”

“Yes, mistress,” Grace muttered before doing as Tifa commanded, pressing her lips to the warm and sweaty surface to deliver a kiss so passionate that Tifa curled her toes in delight and pressed down on Grace again, wanting to feel that tiny body buried in her sole.

Breaking the kiss only to lick her mistress's salty taste off her lips, Grace then went in for another one, and another and another, never tiring of expressing her feelings to that godly sole. Never before had she been so full of love, so absolutely infatuated with anyone. Her childish crush for Tifa couldn't compare to what she felt right now; she would have gladly given up everything for the chance to spend the rest of her life at Tifa's feet like this, obeying her every command like a loyal slave. She didn't even mind that she was still shrinking. In fact, she loved feeling Tifa's sole expanding over her, the grooves and ridges of her footprint becoming deeper and wider, her foot becoming heavier, it smell growing ever more intoxicating, as the thought of Tifa and her feet came to dominate the whole of her mind.

Later, when Tifa pulled her foot back out of curiosity to see how small her little pet had gotten, both mistress and pet were thrilled to see that she was barely a head taller than Tifa's big toe now. And looking past it, across Tifa's gargantuan legs, the sight of her body stole her breath away and sent her heart aflutter.

“Heheh! Looks like you're nothing but a bug now, little Grace,” Tifa said, rocking Grace's world with but a wiggle of her toes. “You're more helpless than ever before. But don't worry, I know just the place for you.” She moved her foot forward, catching Grace between her toes, and lightly squeezed her before straightening her leg, letting her foot stand straight up. “You'll be nice and safe between my big, sweaty toes until the shrinking potion wears off. No need to thank me; all you have to do is worship your new Goddess.”

This was too good to be true. Grace looked at Tifa, awaiting some sign that she had heard correctly, until she was painfully squeezed between those mighty toes. “What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to worship your Goddess? Maybe you'd rather I crush your weak little body between my toes; it'd be a good end for a bug like you. So, Grace? Will you be a bug, or a worshipper?”

“A... a worshipper, my Goddess,” Grace barely managed to say. Tifa didn't hear it, but she let go of Grace all the same, and the tiny woman immediately jumped to worshipping the mighty toes that had come so close to breaking her, wrapping her arms around the second and pressing herself tight against it, kissing and licking its imposing girth. Every so often Tifa would wiggle her toes together playfully, rolling Grace between them like a piece of lint, while the tiny woman became smaller and smaller, until she could stand comfortably in the gap between her titanic toes.

“Very good, my little toy,” Tifa said, curling her toes around Grace in a dominant hug that left the tiny woman totally encased in her soft, sweaty skin. “Just one more thing for tonight: climb your Goddess's toe and worship at its peak.”

As soon as she was released, Grace, covered in Tifa's sweat and toe jam from top to bottom, reeking of her foot and loving it, her mind consumed with the desire to please her ever-growing Goddess, hurried to obey, climbing up the wrinkles of Tifa's towering toe. She was only two millimeters tall when she started the climb, and when she finished she was small enough to lie snugly in the grooves of Tifa's toe print, barely visible to the human eye. But she didn't care; she would be glad to keep shrinking smaller and smaller, until Tifa was her whole world. She fell to her knees and worshipped Tifa's toe with all her heart, earnestly wishing to make this her new home.

While lying back, Tifa watched the little speck of a woman at work until she shrank out of sight. Then, closing her eyes, she surrendered to the day's fatigue and fell asleep. It wouldn't be long before Grace fell victim to the same exhaustion, lulled by the amazing warmth of Tifa's skin and the subtle rhythmic throbbing she felt all around—the whole world beating with the pulse of Tifa's blood. And though she was still kissing her Goddess's toe until the last moment, at last she fell asleep, curled up at the bottom of the vast and growing valley of Tifa's toe print.