- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Bleach story. Rangiku unwinds by tormenting tiny cities, crushing countless people and even getting Orihime in on the fun.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, Lesbian, Feet, Breasts, Mouth play, Vore, Crush, Butt, Unaware
Ever since she first discovered it, Rangiku had kept her spell a secret from the rest of Soul Society. Not that there was anything wrong with it, or at least she didn't so, but she knew that other people might not think the same way.

It wasn't a dangerous spell or anything, nothing that could be used to hurt someone, but neither was it a very helpful spell. In all her time using it, Rangiku had never found a use for it other than to have a bit of fun. All it did was let her summon miniature cities that could range anywhere from big enough to carpet the floor of her bedroom to small enough that they could fit on a speck of dust. Cities of every shape and size, from medieval cities to modern ones full of skyscrapers, and even some that looked futuristic, all appearing at her will, wherever and at whatever size she pleased.

But they weren't just model cities—if they had been, Rangiku wouldn't have had any reason to keep her spell a secret. The cities were populated, full of tiny little people all of whom had just been going about their days as normal before they had suddenly appeared here. Rangiku could make them all out if she made their cities big enough, and even when they were too small for her to see she could still sense all those microscopic people down in their little cities, since apparently summoning them established some sort of link between her and them. She could sense everything they felt, from the confusion when they first appeared in this world, to the fear when they began to realize how utterly screwed they were.

At first Rangiku was simply curious about it, making several cities of different sizes, trying to communicate with them, trying to figure out what their nature was—were they real cities from another world, copies of real cities, or constructs created by her magic alone? In the end, though, all she learned was just how much she loved playing with them.

There was nothing the busty shinigami liked more than crushing those pitifully tiny cities, feeling all those buildings crumbing at the lightest touch of her skin, and dwelling on the stark, raving terror that flowed to her from the million pathetic souls inhabiting each and every city when they realized that their destruction was at hand. Any time she wanted to have some fun, she simply conjured up a few of those tiny cities and had her way with them, reveling in the awesome power she held over those puny germs.

And even after several years of ending each day with a little play session, Rangiku still wasn't bored of it. Not only did she have plenty of fun coming up with new ways of toying with her little cities, she even still enjoyed all the simple and classic methods she must have used over ten thousand times by now to wipe countless little lives from existence.

There was quite simply no better way to unwind, and so, when Rangiku was heading home with Orihime one evening, after several hours of helping the young woman train her abilities, she was already looking forward to all the cities she would be crushing that night.

She started having her fun as soon as she stepped in the bathroom. Before undressing for her shower, she quietly summoned a pair of cities on the rim of her bathtub, no more than an inch in diameter. After a moment of confusion, the millions of microscopic people inhabiting them noticed the titanic Rangiku standing what were to them hundreds of miles away, and a wave of fear rolled over every last living soul down there.

Rangiku gave no sign that she was aware of the cities' existence, but all the same she made sure to give them a good show. Once she was sure she had every last pair of eyes on her, she started slowly undressing, revealing inch after inch of her flawless bare skin to the little microbes looking on. As time went by, a sense of awe was added to their fear, and, once she was down to her underwear, she could sense little sparks of arousal sprinkled here and there throughout both cities. When, bare naked, she took a step towards the tub and stretched her body straight up, letting them all gaze up at her colossal beauty, she sensed that those little microbes were finally starting to regard her as what she really was—a mighty goddess, beautiful yet uncaring, who could end their pitiful lives in an instant if she pleased.

Then, Rangiku leaned over the rim of the tub, gripping it with one hand for support, and opened the faucet. As she held her hand in the shower, waiting for it to heat up, her voluptuous breasts dangled from her chest, her nipples hanging mere inches above each of the little cities.

Rangiku took in the new surge of terror, awe, and arousal she sensed coming from beneath her. Slowly she leaned further forward, bringing her breasts lower and lower, threatening to crush both cities under the titanic nipples that now filled the puny humans' skies, until finally, BOOM! She let her heaving tits fall on the micro metropolises, crushing both on the spot, and moved side to side, grinding them under her nipples which grew harder and harder with each little twist, until all that remained of the city was a dust so fine she couldn't even feel it anymore, and which would soon be washed down the drain.

After her shower, when she was drying herself off, Rangiku made a few more cities, these ones sitting down on the floor, right before her lovely feet, at the same scale as the last two. “Hello down there, you little germs,” she said, greeting them with a wiggle of her toes that sent a potent tremor rippling through all six cities. The people gaped in awe at those titanic digits, even the smallest of which were like mountains compared to their puny selves. “Staring at my toes, are you? You have good taste. They're really cute, aren't they? I take really good care of them, you know. Just got them pedicured yesterday. And look here.” She curled her toes until the cities could all see her dark pink toenails towering before them. “Have you ever seen a sexier set of toenails than this? I bet you haven't. In fact, I can tell you're very impressed. Why don't you all go ahead and show your appreciation for my toes by kneeling to them? Better yet, why don't you go on and worship them? They're your gods, after all, and you wouldn't want to upset your gods, would you?”

Again Rangiku wiggled her toes, and the earthquake the little microbes at her feet experienced was enough to bring them to their knees and have them stammering out whatever words of praise they could come up with, going on and on about how cute or sexy her toes were, how smooth and flawless her skin was, what a lovely shade of pink her nails were painted, or now nice they smelled.

“Good, good,” Rangiku cooed, rubbing her nipples while her worshippers trembled at her thundering voice. “What good little specks you all are, and so smart to recognize your place beneath me. But you know, you'll have to speak up if you want your new gods to hear. Here, let me bring them closer to you.” Arching her toes up, she slid her feet forward, until all the cities were blanketed by the shadow of her toes hanging overhead. They gently splayed and wiggled in the air, provoking cries of terror all over both cities and urging the worthless little specks down there to shout themselves hoarse in worship of them.

“Hmm. Nope; still can't hear anything! But that's okay. I'll just keep bringing them closer until they can hear all your loving worship.” Rangiku relaxed her toes little by little, letting them descend on the pitiful cities, whose microscopic inhabitants now gave up on worshipping her and started trying to hide or flee. Closer and closer her toes came until their terror hit a frenzied peak. Not a second later, her toes finally hit the floor, silencing all their screams in the blink of an eye.

Well, not quite all of them. She had allowed one city to live, and now it stood in the gap between her first and second toes, with everyone staring up at the terrifying monstrosities that had come so near to ending their lives. Without a word, Rangiku smugly tapped her toes, lifting them all the way up before bringing them down with a powerful BOOM that rocked their puny world

It wasn't that she meant to let them live—she just wanted to given them more creative end. At first she was undecided as to what that should be, but then she got an idea and she once again summoned another city.

This one was still smaller than any of the previous ones, small enough to fit inside her ear where it sat between all those fine hairs that sprouted inside the massive tunnel of skin and earwax. She sensed their terror and confusion within her, and took a few seconds to bask in it before sharply turning her head to the side and sending their entire city flying into a big pile of her earwax. The terror of the surviving microbes soon mixed with disgust and then despair as they realized they were all too weak to escape from the nasty gunk they were trapped in, and that their struggles only made them sink in deeper. Then, with a pinkie finger, she reached into her ear, dug out the pile of wax, and, crouching down, she wiped it on the city between her toes. Dozens and dozens of city blocks were flattened under the awful gunk, and all who survived started crying in despair knowing that their lives wouldn't last long either. Sure enough, Rangiku finally decided to put those microbes out of their misery by stepping on them with her heel and grinding them into the floor.

And still she wasn't done. Normally she would have continued playing with the cities in her bedroom, but, knowing that Orihime was probably in there, she figured it was better to get it all out of her system in here before heading to bed.

Rangiku stepped in front of the mirror and looked at herself, lifting her hands to her breasts. Then she summoned dozens and dozens of new cities on top of her boobs, all of them so small that most people would have taken them for freckles. She gave the cities a minute to understand the situation they found themselves in, then she pushed her breasts up. Stretching in places and furrowing in others, the displacement of her skin brought chaos to their cities, creating vast fissures that spread all over their surfaces or else pressing block after block together into so many massive piles of rubble, killing hundreds of thousands of people on the spot.

But even that was nothing compared to the apocalypse that came when she let go of her boobs. First her breasts were fell from their lofty heights, snapping back to their natural hanging position where they bounced and jiggled before settling down. When their descent began, the minuscule cities perched atop them were briefly left hanging in the air, and at their pathetically puny size they could remain hanging in the air for a moment like so many specks of dust before they were pulled back down by the air currents following Rangiku's boobs. A second later they had all crashed on the massive tits, and were all obliterated on impact.

Even then, Rangiku could sense that a few thousand puny humans still survived on her breasts, buried under the massive piles of debris that their cities had turned into. She decided to be merciful and free them from their concrete prisons, so she hoisted up her breasts once more and started bouncing them in her hands, causing the debris to disperse as it was slowly bounced down her tits.

The survivors were free now, at least those that hadn't been crushed under all that debris since she started bouncing er boobs, but now they, together with the remains of their cities, were steadily sliding down those vast slopes of flawless skin towards the incomprehensibly massive canyon of her cleavage. One after the other they fell inside and were crushed between those gorgeously hefty orbs, those motherly mountains of milk-bearing flesh, never to be seen again.

Rangiku shivered in delight as the last diminutive soul was extinguished in her cleavage. Still, her hunger for destruction wasn't anywhere near sated yet, and her thoughts immediately turned to how she would dispose of her next hapless victims.

After dealing with so many cities small enough to fit in the palm of her hand, Rangiku was craving a more tactile experience, so she made sure that the next city she summoned was about the size of a small rug, sitting right at her feet.

Even at that size, over a dozen times bigger than any of the previous cities she had conjured up, her victims were still so diminutive that even their tallest buildings, real monsters nearing a hundred stories tall, didn't even reach halfway up her toes. Still, they were big enough that, when she slowly lowered her foot on the edge of the city, she could feel each little building crumbling against her sole, sending a thrill coursing up her foot and over the rest of her body.

Rangiku moaned softly as more and more of the city was reduced to dust under her feet, until there was only a small oval shape remaining on her floor. Then, standing before the city, she turned her back to it and, giving it one last glance over her shoulder, she fell on it, crushing it all with the meteoric impact of her ass.

After grinding it down to fine dust, Rangiku summoned another city on the floor, this one about six inches wide right in front of her. She moved her feet so that they were lying on the floor to either side of the little city, whose inhabitants all stared in horror at the giant scrunching soles and wiggling toes as these started closing in on them. Rangiku enjoyed their terror for a bit, then slid her feet together, crushing block after block until the city was nothing but dust between her soles.

By now Rangiku was pretty satisfied, and she figured that Orihime might start asking questions if she stayed in here any longer, so she shrank the remains of the cities until they disappeared from view—a power she held over everything she summoned with that spell—to leave her body and the bathroom looking totally pristine.

When Rangiku arrived in her bedroom, now sporting a fresh set of underwear, she found Orihime sleeping on her bed, likely exhausted after all their training. Rangiku carefully walked over to her slumbering guest and softly stroked her hair, wanting to test how soundly she was sleeping. When Orihime didn't react at all to it, she figured it meant she could keep playing with more tiny cities here in her bedroom without waking Orihime.

Barely containing her excitement, Rangiku opened one of her drawers and reached deep into the back, sifting through a big pile of tabi socks to pull out the new toy she had bought in the human world for these play sessions: a giant rubber dildo. Glancing at Orihime one more time to make sure she still slept, the shinigami then crept over to her desk. There she sat and pulled over the empty plate she had left there that morning, summoning a tiny city to fill it up. As she looked down, smiling, at the little city, already savoring what fun she would have with it, Rangiku pulled the dildo up to her face and started licking it, covering every last inch of its shaft with her own saliva while the humans, totally bewildered, wondered what this colossal beauty meant to do with them and that sex toy.

Once she finished licking the dildo, Rangiku carefully brought its shaft down on the little city. Many, many blocks were picked up by its sticky spit-covered surface. Most people were killed in the process, but some survived and remained stuck to it while she collected more and more of the city, until the shaft was almost entirely covered with bodies and debris. Then she lifted the shaft back up and, with her mouth wide open, she stuck out her tongue and started licking it from base to tip, making long, slow laps of it. After every lick she pulled her tongue back inside together with all the tiny buildings and people she had licked up, moaning sensually as she swished them around in her mouth, crushing more and more of her victims against her tongue, her teeth, her lips and cheeks, drowning them in the great lake of spit at the bottom of her mouth, until everyone inside was dead. Then she swallowed them all together and moved on to the next lick.

When she had finally cleaned up the whole dildo, Rangiku scooped up bits of the city still remaining on the plate and sprinkled them on the very tip, where they fell around or even inside the slit located right in the middle of the rubber cockhead. Then, when it was completely covered in her victims, she opened her mouth wide, and stuck the thing inside. She started licking the tip from the bottom at first, picking up the hundreds of people stuck to it, and, gripping the rest of the shaft with both hands, she squeezed until a sweet, sticky substance burst out of the slit, a delightful cream to top off her meal. After squeezing out the last bit of cream, Rangiku licked the plate clean of all remaining traces of the city and swallowed it all together, feeling it go down her throat and into her stomach.

As she was patting her belly in satisfaction, the soft sound of Orihime's breathing caught her attention and she turned back to look at her slumbering guest. It looked like she was still sound asleep, which Rangiku was glad to see, and as she watched the young woman sleeping, she got a devilish idea about how to have a bit more fun with the puny cities in a completely new way.

Quietly Rangiku put her sex toy away, then knelt at the foot of the bed, right in front of Orihime's feet which lay near the edge with their soles facing up. One foot was still clad in its pink and purple patterned sock, while the other foot was bare, with its sock lying right next to it—apparently she had been too tired to bother taking off both of them.

Once she was kneeling there, Rangiku caught a whiff of Orihime's feet and smiled as i gave her an idea. She summoned a new batch of cities, almost a hundred of them, all over both of the young woman's feet. The cities were small enough to fit in the tiniest wrinkles of Orihime's sole, and to sit securely atop the threads of her sock, where they were totally enveloped by the scent of her feet. At their size the smell was overwhelming, and shortly after they appeared they all bent over hacking and coughing, some even throwing up as the smell of Orihime's sweaty, tired feet took over their atmosphere.

Rangiku thought it was hilarious. She hadn't even done anything to these people yet and already they were suffering just from being at Orihime's feet, which for them were so immense as to be their whole world.

Feeling playful again, Rangiku carefully leaned over Orihime's socked foot and, putting her face real close to it, she took a big sniff, taking in the rich smell of dirt, sweat and toe jam that was emanating from it. That wasn't the only thing she inhaled, either—several microscopic cities were sucked up with the powerful air currents and blown right into Rangiku's nose, where they ended up stuck to the thick, gooey layer of snot that covered her inner nose and were slowly buried alive in it, left to drown in the disgusting substance.

After that sniff, Rangiku couldn't contain herself anymore. She grabbed Orihime's bare foot and pressed it to her face, basking in its warmth, its humidity, its wonderfully pungent smell, and carelessly crushing dozens and dozens of cities as rubbed her face against it. Immediately she replaced them all with even more speck-sized cities spread all over her sole, leaving a whole continent's worth of people stranded in the wrinkles and ridges of Orihime's foot, either suffocating from the smell or drowning in the tiniest droplets of her foot sweat. Orihime was like a goddess to them though she didn't know it, and when her toes curled softly at Rangiku's caress, dozens of cities were instantly obliterated, their destruction arriving so quickly that none of the people even realized what was happening before they were annihilated.

Rangiku pressed her lips to Orihime's big toe, first kissing it, then sucking on it, and licking up all those cities now residing on her skin—worthless germs who didn't deserve to be in the presence of such perfection and had to be punished for their transgressions. Then she moved on to licking the rest of her foot, sweeping up countless cities and leaving the rest to drown in the layer of spit she left behind, and moaning in ecstasy as she sensed all those lives being extinguished between her tongue and Orihime's sole.

About halfway through, Rangiku heard Orihime stirring and noticed her guest was now looking at her, looking a bit confused but not displeased. In fact, as she kept licking Orihime's sole, the young woman splayed her toes to let her tongue lick between them. Orihime didn't say anything until she had finished, at which point she asked why Rangiku had been licking her foot.

“Oh, it's just a little tradition that some shinigami have—a sort of bonding ritual. When we see that our friends are dirty and tired, sometimes we help them by licking their bodies clean. I probably should have asked you first if you were okay with it, but... You don't mind, do you?”

“I guess it's fine,” Orihime said, blushing at the shinigami's smile. “Do you think I could try it with you? I mean, it would be rude of me to let you lick my foot clean without doing the same for you, wouldn't it?”

Rangiku was surprised, but she accepted her guest's offer, stretching out in bed and presenting Orihime with her bare feet. “I just showered so they're pretty clean now; should be perfect for you to see how you feel about it.”

As Orihime got in position, kneeling at Rangiku's feet the same as the shinigami had done at hers, Rangiku summoned another batch of microscopic cities on the soles of her feet, cities which were now staring in awe at Orihime. The young woman of course had no clue that there were hundreds of millions of people now looking at her as though she were a Goddess, cowering in fear from her beautiful face, a face so massive they couldn't even begin to comprehend its size.

Orihime would never realize what a massacre she committed by licking Rangiku's feet, but Rangiku knew that was for the best. The young woman might not realize it, but she deserved to be a Goddess to those worthless specks, just like her. And, before they both fell asleep together, Rangiku gave Orihime a little “gift” of a thousand tiny cities spread all over her, with more than a billion little souls who until morning would live in total awe of her body.