- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Very short story following from the ending of The Incredible Shrinking Woman. After returning to her normal size, Pat Kramer outgrows her clothes and her house before going on a rampage in the city.
RATING: R
TAGS: Titan, Violet, Crush, Destruction, Growing woman, Growing out of clothes, Slow size change
When Pat Kramer discovered that she was still growing even after getting back to her normal size, she believed that it would be a slow and lengthy process, like her shrinking had been. Boy was she wrong.

The very next day, while her family was out and she was all alone in the house, Pat grew until her head bumped up against the ceiling and even then she still kept growing. Her clothes started to rip against her expanding body, and, by the time she was all curled up just to fit in the living room, they had been torn to shreds and she was totally naked. Even then she was still getting bigger, her body pushing all the furniture away until it was pinned against the walls and there was no more space for her to grow. The walls and ceiling began to buckle against her skin, until finally they could hold no longer and fell over.

Pat stood up, brushing the dust and debris off of herself and taking a tottering step out of her house and onto the suburban street, looking down in regret at the destruction she had caused. She was so caught up in mourning for her home that she didn't realize she was still growing until she heard the asphalt cracking under her weight. Only when her home barely came up to her ankles did she stop growing, at some three hundred feet tall, easily towering over the idyllic suburbs.

Pat looked around in awe, noting how much smaller everything was now. Why, she was so big that her feet were nearly as wide as the whole street! She was so big that her breasts were bigger than cars! So big that all those people standing outside their homes and gaping at her looked even smaller than mice, more like a bunch of tiny toys. It was amazing!

Pat had suffered so much when she was shrunk down, back when she was at the mercy of everyone else, but now that she was a giantess she would never have to suffer the same way again! Now it was everyone else who would be at her mercy, and she was loving it! She was giddy with her newfound power, and there was nothing she wanted more than to try it out, to see for herself how strong she really was now and to let everyone else see it too; that way everyone would know not to mess with her! How would she do that? By smashing up the city, of course!

With a big grin, Pat turned to the city and started walking that way, shaking the earth with her massive steps, eagerly crushing anything and anyone in her path. People, cars, even houses—none of them were a match for her godly feet! She stomped them all flat on her way to the city, where she was met with a line of cops with their weapons drawn, ordering her to stop. Pat simply laughed at them and stepped forward, and even though they opened fire on her, their bullets couldn't even pierce her skin. All they did was cause an annoying itch, but she put an end to that when she stomped the officers flat and ground them into the concrete.

Now there was no one left to challenge her! She lumbered into the city, smashing up any and all buildings in her way and chasing after the masses of fleeing people who all screamed in terror at the sight of the giant milf. At first she just stepped on them, but then she started trying new ways to have fun with them. She sat on the little bugs, crushing them all under her mature, motherly ass. She grabbed a handful of people and dropped them between her thighs, which she squeezed them until they all suffocated. She lay on top of whole streets worth of people and crushed them all under her body, from her legs to her belly and of course under her gigantic breasts too.

Soon the people realized they would never escape her and started begging for mercy. After thinking about it, Pat decided to spare them only if they would do everything she asked. She commanded them to clean her feet from all the blood and dust that covered them, and even though they were disgusted they all obeyed her so she wouldn't crush them.

Pat chuckled at the feeling of all their tiny hands tickling her feet as they cleaned her up, and she scrunched her powerful soles to tease all those puny people. And while she sat back and relaxed, she thought about taking over the whole world with her power, making everyone into slaves who would serve her forever.