- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Touhou story. Sequel to the Clownpiece chapter in the previous Commissions Collection. Clownpiece visits the three fairies of light with the shrunken Reimu and Marisa in tow.
RATING: R
TAGS: Micro, F/f, Feet, Entrapment, Legwear, Footwear, Mouth play, Hand play, Humiliation
Clownpiece lay happily on her back, looking at her ceiling—the floor of Hakurei Shrine—without a care in the world. Her upbeat humming echoed softly off the walls of the underground den, and her feet bounced up and down to the beat of the song. From time to time her jaws or her cheeks moved a little, as though she were savoring a piece of candy, letting it melt down inside her mouth to get the most out of it. Then, after a while, she rolled on her side and spat out on her open palm a tiny little thing, barely the size of an ant—not a piece of candy after all, but the shrunken Marisa, groaning pitifully after her time in Clownpiece's mouth.

For nearly half an hour, the tiny witch had been teased and bullied by Clownpiece's tongue, made to feel more helpless than she ever had before. Now, lying on the fairy's palm all covered in spit, she was so sore she could hardly move, only just managing to roll onto her back before giving up her effort. She looked up at her tormentor and moaned, not even having the energy to keep yelling at her as she had been before.

“Had enough, bug? Just say the word and I'll let you join your friend at my foot!” Clownpiece curled her toes softly, holding the tiny Reimu beneath them. She wasn't sure if the miko was still affected by the flame of madness or if it was only her natural passion at work, but Reimu hadn't stopped worshipping the fairy's dainty toes in the entire time she had been down there, kissing and hugging and showering them with attention, happily surrendering to every playful curl and wiggle as if she wanted nothing more than to be with them forever.

Marisa only kept panting on Clownpiece's palm. There were so many things she wanted to say, so many threats and obscenities she wanted to shout at the fairy, but she kept her mouth shut and focused on regaining her energy; she would need it if she was ever going to escape.

“Nothing to say?” Clownpiece shrugged. “Guess you're going back in, then!” She stuck out her tongue and pulled Marisa closer, feeling the witch squirm in vain underneath the layer of spit fastening her to the fairy's palm, but before she could lick her little morsel up, she heard a muffled shout from above.

“Reimu? Marisa?” Clownpiece closed her hand, pinning Marisa under her fingers, and listened to Shinmyoumaru's continued calls coming from the shrine. So the inchling was up and looking for her little pets? Clownpiece waited until Sukuna's voice and footsteps had disappeared from her hearing before opening her hand again.

“Hear that, girls? Sounds like they finally noticed you wen missing! Think they'll ever find you? Not in a million years! Fufu! Bugs like you are beneath the notice of any normal person! You're going to be my pets for the rest of your lives!” Even so, Clownpiece didn't want to be confronted by Shinmyoumaru or Aunn if and when they thought to look down here, so she decided to avoid the issue entirely. She pulled Marisa back into her mouth and jumped out of bed. “Time to go, bugs! We're gonna go visit some friends for a while.”

-----

Things were quiet in the home of the Three Fairies of Light. Only Star Sapphire was up so early, calmly drinking her tea while gazing out the window and taking in the lovely morning, thinking about what she and the other two could get up to today. But something took her out of her contemplation. Her ability to sense moving things was triggered by something flying here from the Hakurei Shrine. It took her a moment to recognize Clownpiece as their visitor.

She went over to the front door, opening it just as Clownpiece was about to knock. “Good morning!” she said, welcoming the other fairy into the big tree that she and the others lived in. “Come in, have a seat! What are you doing here so early? Do you want tea? I just boiled some water.”

“No, thank you!” Clownpiece cheerily replied, following the other fairy to the wooden table in the middle of the kitchen. “Sorry to bother, but do you mind if I hang out here for a while? I don't wanna run into anyone at the shrine right now.”

“How come? Did you pull a prank on them today?”

“Not quite!” Smiling, Clownpiece held up her hand and spat something out on it. “Look here!”

Star Sapphire leaned in curiously as Clownpiece held out her hand, showing her the little thing lying on it. “Marisa?” she gasped and reached for the tiny girl, easily holding her between a pair of fingertips without even minding the spit that covered her.

It wasn't Marisa's size that surprised her—her special sense had let her know about the witch's shrinking when it first happened, and in fact it was she who had told Clownpiece about both her and Reimu being tiny now—she just hadn't thought that Clownpiece would kidnap Marisa, much less bring her here.

“Be careful with her! She'll try to run away for sure if you give her the chance,” Clownpiece warned.

Star Sapphire held the tiny thing up to her face wiping the spit off her face with a fingertip. The girl coughed and finally opened her eyes; sure enough, it was Marisa, just as she'd thought. “Ah! She's so cute!” Star squealed, holding the girl up to her cheek and nuzzling her. Faintly she could feel the witch squirming in her grip. Was she trying to escape? How adorable! She really was just like a helpless bug!

When Star pulled her away, she saw the little witch's fearful expression be quickly replaced by anger. “Hey! Just who do you think you're dealing with here? You think this is a laughing matter?”

Star laughed. “Aww, her voice sounds so squeaky now!” she squeezed Marisa with her fingers twice, almost making her cough out her lungs, then brought her close for a quick kiss that easily embraced all of Marisa's body.

“You like it?” Clownpiece said.

Star nodded. “Thanks for bringing her over, Piece! We're going to have so much fun with her!”

“Well, that's not the only thing I brought! Hey! You! Come out and say hi!” Clownpiece tugged on the side of her leggings and looked down at the opening with a grin. Star watched the opening in suspense. Had she really brought Reimu along too? Yes, that must be it! Now that she was paying close attention, she could feel something tiny moving on Clownpiece's foot, around her ankle. “... This might take a little while.” Both fairies were silent following Reimu's ascent, each in her own way. When Marisa started shouting again, Star pressed her fingers more tightly against her until the tiny witch was completely encased in her fingertips, struggling helplessly against them.

Once Reimu was a good part of the way up, Clownpiece reached into her legging and pulled her out the rest of the way. “Good girl. Good girl!” she cooed, dropping the tiny miko on her palm and gently stroking her head while Reimu sat at attention and happily received her master's praise and affection.

“Oh, she's so tame!”

“Yep! Turns out she loves being tiny, and she really loves worshipping people bigger than her! Isn't that right, girl? You can leave her massaging your feet and she won't ever try to run away.”

“Really? May I try it?”

“Sure, go ahead! Just take off your shoes and she'll be all over your feet!” Clownpiece set Reimu down on the floor, between her and Star Sapphire. There the tiny girl looked up at the towering fairy in her lovely dress. At the first bit of movement from Star Sapphire's feet, her eyes flicked down and locked onto the fairy's huge brown shoes. She watched with bated breath as the fairy first kicked off her shoes, then pulled down her socks with just her toes, leaving her bare feet resting on the floor in front of Reimu, her toes wiggling softly to take in the fresh air.

All at once the smell of Star Sapphire's feet wafted over Reimu. The miko took a deep breath and shivered in delight at the musty aroma. With one last glance up at the fairy's face to make sure it was okay, she ran forward and threw herself at those giant toes. At the first touch of that wonderfully soft skin, she was filled with a sense of utter bliss. Hungry to feel that heavenly sensation all over her body, she wasted no time in forcing her way between Star Sapphire's toes, where she basked in their warmth and in her gratitude began worshipping each in turn, showering the fairy with her affection.

“That tickles!” the fairy laughed, gently wiggling her toes around Reimu. The gesture made Reimu love her feet even more and worship them still more passionately, delighting her to no end. “And what about Marisa? Will she rub my feet too if I ask her?” she asked, releasing the witch's head to look at her again.

“No, she's still set on escaping as soon as I let my guard down. As if I'd ever give her the chance! I've been trying to make her into a good little pet like Reimu but she's too stubborn.”

“Really? Well, maybe I could help!” Star Sapphire let go of Marisa and dropped her on her open palm. “Let's see... I think that when you get a new pet, the first thing to do is to shower them with lots of love so they'll love you and want to do what you say. So... mwah!” Before Marisa could fly away, the fairy's plush lips fell on her, pinning her softly to the giant palm. She strained against the immense force, trying to escape, but her strength was no match for the fairy's tender kiss. After a couple seconds the lips left her body, yet she hardly moved a fraction of an inch before they fell on her again. Over and over she was kissed, helpless to resist the fairy's shows of affection. As if that weren't enough humiliation, she was also pet and caressed under Star Sapphire's fingertip, with no choice but to lie there complaining. Maybe she should have just kept quiet, tough, because her complaining seemed to Star the cutest thing in the world, and only made her treat Marisa even more like a beloved pet. Even Clownpiece thought it was so pitifully adorable that she joined in on the teasing.

“Why are you so upset? Doesn't it feel good?” she cooed as she stroked Marisa's back. “You should be more like Reimu! She's the happiest little thing in the world just being at our feet!”

Indeed, the whole time Reimu had just been happily worshipping Star's toes, blissfully unaware of her friend's plight. No matter how much Marisa tries to yell at her, her words failed to get through to Reimu. It wasn't because of the torch of madness either, or at least, not entirely; it was just so easy to lose herself in the feeling of being a pitiful little but at the feet of a big and powerful girl, especially one who was more than happy to put her in her place. To be nothing but dirt at this fairy's feet... it sounded so ridiculous, and yet the thought of it made her all fuzzy inside. She counted herself the luckiest girl on Earth to be caught beneath a set of toes as big and soft as these, receiving their love and returning the favor.

To her they were like a pair of domineering lovers, eager to have their way with her. They smothered her with affection from every side, holding her down while she kissed them passionately or grabbing her and wiggling against her, making of the miko their favorite toy. And all so effortlessly, too. Aside from dominating Reimu with her toes, Star Sapphire gave no sign that she remembered the miko's existence at all, as though Reimu was as far beneath her as the Earth is beneath the heavens. And Reimu was happy with that! She was thrilled that the fairy could so casually, without even trying to, showcase her superiority, a superiority which bordered on the divine. In fact, a part of her even wished she could be smaller, as pitifully insignificant as she had been on the night before Yukari returned her to the shrine, to really experience her as a true Goddess and a force of nature.

With both fairies busy teasing the tiny Marisa, neither of them noticed the set of footsteps coming down the stairs. “Good morning, Star. Clownpiece,” Luna Child said to them as she entered the kitchen. “What are you doing here so early? And what are you two looking at?” She walked closer until she could peer down at Star Sapphire's hand with them, and gasped as she saw the tiny Marisa lying on it. “Is that really her?” She grabbed the tiny witch as Star offered her up, turning her over between her fingers until she could see her little face. “Incredible! I thought you must have made a mistake when you said she'd been shrunken down.”

“Nope! She was totally right!” Clownpiece said. “About Reimu, too! Just look down and see!”

“You brought her too?” Luna followed Clownpiece's pointing finger down to Star's bare feet. As Star splayed her toes, Luna saw a tiny little thing fall down between them, only to get back up and press up against the side of one toe. It was so hard for her to believe that this little thing was the very same Reimu who had so sternly been keeping the trio in check for years, but once she'd crouched for a closer look there could be no doubt about it. It was Reimu, alright—a Reimu eager to kiss and to worship the fairy's foot. “Ah! Let me have her, please! I'll leave you Marisa, but let me play with Reimu, at least for a little while!” She didn't fully understand it, but she felt a potent urge to have Reimu at her feet like Star did.

“I'm sure she'd be more than happy to go with you if you just take off your socks and slippers!” Star said. Luna hastened to follow Star's suggestion, took a seat next to her, handing Marisa over to Clownpiece. Grabbing Reimu with her toes, Star carried her over to Luna's feet, dropping the miko right on top of them. Instantly the miko fell to her knees and started worshipping the “land” on which she found herself, passionately kissing the top of Luna's foot while taking in the musty atmosphere.

From the very first kiss, a peck from a pair of lips to tiny she could hardly feel them, Luna was overcome with delight. Silently she pulled her feet up onto the edge of her chair and sat watching the minuscule girl showing them such appreciation. There was just something so thrilling at being treated almost like a Goddess by Reimu. At every kiss she felt tingly all over, and she had to keep herself from moving her feet too much so she wouldn't throw Reimu off.

After a while, she couldn't resist anymore and began playing with Reimu, putting her other foot on top of her to know how she felt under her sole. Even sandwiched between her feet, Reimu still kept passionately showing her love to them—more passionately then ever, in fact. To feel that tiny young woman struggling to move under her foot, and only so she could better worship that very same foot, made Luna shiver in delight.

Sliding her foot back until Reimu was at her toes, she curled these around the tiny miko, trapping her with her mighty digits, then moved her legs so that the soles of her feet were pressed together, with Reimu caught between them. Softly she slid them against each other, rolling Reimu back and forth over their lengths from heel to toe to make her intimate with every last inch of her soles. “Do you like my feet, Reimu?” she asked. “Then show me how much you love them! Crawl all over my soles and kiss every inch of them!” With that she released Reimu, dropping her on the chair's surface between her vast and powerful soles, curling her toes in anticipation.

After being played with so roughly, it took Reimu a while to recover and to sit up on her own. As soon as she saw those lovely soles flanking her and Luna's godly face looking down on her, her heart skipped a beat and she trembled in excitement. She could hardly imagine getting up to a lovelier picture than this! She didn't hesitate even for a moment to jump onto Luna's sole and to start worshipping as requested, being sure to kiss every inch of that lovely sole from top to bottom.

Luna's teasing didn't stop when she got to work, either! The fairy delighted in seeing how much power even the simplest of gestures could hold over her tiny worshipper, from scrunching her foot and leaving Reimu trapped in the folds of her skin, unable to escape no matter how hard she tried, to almost sending her flying with but a quick bounce of her foot, to curling her toes around the tiny miko whenever she was working on them. And Reimu? She loved every moment of it! She even loved all of Luna's mocking comments and her bemused laughter, making clear exactly how little the fairy thought of Reimu now.

“Fufu! Are you really stuck between my toes? How sad and pathetic you are! I guess you'll need my help to escape, huh? Well, I guess you could convince me to help... if you give me twenty more kisses first. No, fifty! Fifty kisses and a prayer to your Goddess!” Such was the sort of thing Luna demanded of her, and Reimu was more than happy to oblige, showering her feet with kisses.

Meanwhile, the other two fairies kept bullying Marisa with their affection, giggling over the witch's impotent rage. Marisa shouted and shook her fists at them, threatening them both with all sorts of nasty things once she got back to her normal size, but her threats sounded so ridiculous coming such a puny thing with her squeaky little voice that they only made her captors laugh even more. She clearly wasn't any closer to giving in than before, but it hardly mattered with how much fun they were having with her.

All three fairies were totally absorbed in having fun with the shrunken girls that Sunny Milk's voice took them by surprise. “Morning, Luna! Morning, Star! Morning, Piece!” Sunny cheerfully declared as she stepped into the kitchen still in her nightgown, walking brashly up to the others. “What's everyone up to? I hope you weren't planning any pranks without me! I was just thinking that... Oh! Is that who I think it is? Let me see, let me see!” She all but shouted as soon as she saw the tiny little thing in Star Sapphire's hand.

Star held out her hand, dropping the tiny thing into Sunny's open palm. Then Sunny moved her hand up to peer closely at the little thing moving weakly in her hand. It was Marisa alright, no doubt about it. She was a bit of a mess, nearly naked and all roughed up, with her hair in total disarray, but Sunny would have recognized that face of hers anywhere. “So tiny,” she uttered in delight, resting a fingertip on the shrunken witch. She could feel a hint of resistance underneath, but it was so weak that she probably wouldn't have noticed it if she wasn't paying attention. Then she moved her finger in little circles over her palm, thrilled at how easily she dominated Marisa.

If the tiny girl was still putting up any sort of resistance, Sunny couldn't even feel it anymore. She body was a helpless victim underneath Sunny's fingertip, easily flattened, folded up, and rolled around at Sunny's whims, like putty in her hands. “This is great! Did you bring her, Piece?”

“Sure did!” With the trio now gathered, Clownpiece shared with them the story of how she had come to capture the two young women and all the fun she'd had with them before coming here. “Star was just helping me tame that little bug when you came in. She thought showering her with kindness would work, but our pet's still as stubborn as ever. Think you can do better than we did?”

“Pfft! Of course! Watch and learn!” Taking a step away from the table, Sunny tossed Marisa down at the floor, where the witch landed right at her bare feet. Marisa was still trying to get up when Sunny raised her foot over her, giving the witch only the briefest glimpse of her sole before it flattened her. “You can't show any mercy to these girls! They've lived their whole lives thinking they're stronger and better than us fairies, so you hafta show them firsthand how weak and pathetic humans like them really are!” She rested her foot softly at first, but slowly put more and more pressure on Marisa until the witch's faint struggles were stilled under the overwhelming might of her sole.

Normally she would have taken more care not to hurt Marisa, but having learned from Clownpiece that the shrunken girls were resistant enough to handle just about anything, Sunny was free to bully her however she pleased. She smothered the girl mercilessly, grinding Marisa underfoot and occasionally stomping on her a few times, almost laughing in delight the whole time.

“How do you like that, you worthless bug? We told you we fairies were the strongest, but you didn't believe us! Well, do you believe us now?” STOMP! “How about now?” STOMP! STOMP! “Fufu! You can't even handle being stepped on anymore, can you? Why don't you just give up and agree to be our toy for the rest of your life? It's your proper place as a human to serve us like your friend over there!” Sunny was merciless, never once letting up her torment even after minutes and minutes. She was having so much fun that she almost didn't want it to end. But after a while she decided to check in on the little bug. She raised her foot, saw that there was nothing on the floor, and then checked her sole at Clownpiece's suggestion to find Marisa plastered to it and barely holding on to consciousness.

Sunny gave a mocking laugh at the sight of the little witch, scrunching her sole to witness how its wrinkles swallowed Marisa up. Then she went to sit at the table with the others, enjoying the barely-perceptible sensation of Marisa under her foot when she took a step, and put her foot up on her lap to see the shrunken girl struggling on it.

“Well, look at you now! Such a pathetic little bug that you can't even get off of my foot! Or maybe you don't want to get off. Did you finally learn to worship us like Reimu did?” Sunny's cruel laughter rang in Marisa's ears. The tiny witch struggled against the forced fastening her to Sunny's sole, straining her arms and legs for all they were worth in an attempt to pry herself off, only to be fastened even more firmly by another casual scrunch of Sunny's foot leaving her buried in the wrinkles of the fairy's sole. It happened again every time she felt tat she was making a bit of progress, and even after she had given up to conserve her energy instead.

How, she wondered—how in the world could she possibly hope to escape these fairies? She had been trying to assure herself she'd find some way to do it sooner or later, some opening she could exploit, but she couldn't convince herself anymore. The fear and helplessness and despair that she had been fighting to keep at bay now overwhelmed her mind as she contemplated what she had told herself was impossible: that she might really end up as these fairies' pet, if not for the rest of her life, then at least until the Miracle Mallet's magic wore off, however long it took. Could she really keep up this resistance for so long? Or would she break sooner or later and give in to them to put an end to this pain and humiliation? It scared her that she might end up losing her identity if this magic didn't wear off soon enough.

Giant fingernails, thick as wooden boards, interrupted her thoughts to peel her off of Sunny's sole, pinching her ankle and pulling her up until she was dangling by the leg, almost completely limp. slowly opening her eyes, she found herself surrounded by the faces of all four fairies, and felt a pang of fear shoot through her belly in response.

“So, do you give up now? Will you be a good little girl for us? Or do we have to keep repeating this lesson until you learn for good?”

Marisa trembled at the playful cruelty in Sunny's voice. Her body still ached from all the fairy and done to her, and she didn't want to suffer through anything like that again. But she clenched her fists to stop the shaking and looked the fairy in the eyes when she replied. “You're all nuts if you still think I'll ever do what you want. Go ahead, keep trying to break me! You'll just be wasting your time. But once I'm back to normal? Heh! Then I'll show you all who's really the strongest one! I'll beat you up so bad you'll be hurting for the rest of time!”

Sunny chuckled. “So you still haven't learned anything? I'm glad, honestly! That means we can keep playing with you some more!” She squeezed Marisa between her fingers until the witch had just about passed out, then dropped her back on the floor and started stomping on her again.

“Mind if I help?” Clownpiece said after a while.

“Go right ahead! She's your pet, after all!”

The two of them took turns stomping on Marisa, or grinding her down until the shrunken girl thought that her bones were about to break. After a while Star joined in too, sitting on the floor across from Sunny where the two fairies pressed their feet together, smothering Marisa between their soft soles. They rubbed their feet against the other's, slowly pushing Marisa further up until she was caught between both fairies' toes, which wiggled against her, passing her from one foot to the other to be tormented by each fairy in turn.

Then, after Sunny brushed Marisa off her foot and left the witch lying on the floor, Marisa felt the characteristic tremors of somebody walking closer and looked up to see Luna Child's towering figure,and the fairy's grinning face beaming down from the heavens. Luna's sole then appeared above her, huge and smooth and covered in specks of dust, and with Reimu seemingly plastered to it, still engrossed in her worship of Luna's foot. “Why don't you join your little friend now? The two of you will look so cute stuck to my sole together!” Luna said, teasing Marisa with a wiggle of her toes. Too weak to run, Marisa shut her eyes and steeled herself for the coming impact.

STOMP! Luna's foot fell on her like a meteor, almost making her black out on the spot. Firmly it ground her underfoot for a while, and after a minute the weight relented as Luna arched her foot up on her toes, letting the other fairies peer at it to see Reimu and Marisa plastered right next to each other on the musty surface.

Groaning, Marisa cracked open her eye and saw Reimu lying right next to her, sighing softly as she kissed and licked Luna's sole. “Reimu,” she croaked, “if I'm getting through to you at all, please help me. I don't know how much more of this I can survive.” Exhausted, Marisa closed her eyes again, and so she didn't notice Reimu pause her worship of the fairy's foot.

Guilt racked the tiny miko. She had been so busy enjoying herself that she had all but forgotten about Marisa's plight. No, not forgotten—she had been outright ignoring it so she could indulge in her guilty pleasures for a while longer. It had been easy enough back when they were far apart, but hearing Marisa's voice made her realize just how much the fairies had hurt her friend.

After a moment's struggle, Reimu freed herself from Luna's sole and flew up to confront the fairies. “Alright, that's enough! You've had your fun with Marisa, now leave her alone! Play with me all you want, but stop torturing her.”

“Tch! Or what? You'll keep nagging us until we do?” Clownpiece laughed. “I thought you knew better, but it looks like you need to be taught a lesson too. Come here, you little bug!” Clownpiece swiped at the miko. Reimu easily dodged between her fingers and counterattacked with a danmaku barrage. Her attacks did more damage than Maris's had earlier that morning, but only enough to sting where they hit—she would never be able to defeat any of the fairies with them.

Immediately the others joined Clownpiece in trying to deal with Reimu, trying to snatch or smack her out of the air, but Reimu expertly dodged their hands and flew above their heads, right up to the ceiling, where she remained just out of reach as she headed for the door, meaning to go back to the shrine and get help. But before she could reach the door, a shoe came flying at her, and while she dodged it, the next one hit her dead-on and she fell together with it. The next thing she knew, she was in Clownpiece's hand, kicking and flailing impotently as she was lifted up by her arm.

“Too bad you didn't keep quiet. You could've kept having fun on Luna's feet if you just minded your own business,” the fairy said, squeezing Reimu painfully between her fingertips.

As Reimu tried to think of what she could do to get out of this situation, she felt a peculiar energy arising deep within her, a magic that felt oddly like that of the Miracle Mallet. She reached out and seized it, but, not knowing what exactly it was, she hesitated to make use of it. Only when she was dropped on the floor and she found herself surrounded by all the fairies did she venture to use it on them, hoping that it would help her out somehow.

At once a seal appeared around them all, and in the blink of an eye it and their towering figures had disappeared from Reimu's field of view, leaving her wondering what had happened until she heard cries of surprise on the floor around her and looked to find the fairies all shrunk down to her own size.

“Wah!” “We're so tiny...” “What did you do to us?” “Grow us back right now, pet!” Reimu listened to them without saying anything at first, being every bit as shocked as they were. But then she smiled and held out her hands, sending an unstoppable barrage at all of them at once. “Kyah!” “What are you doing!?” “Run away!” “We can take her! There's four of us and only one of her!” No matter what they tried to do, though, within a minute all the fairies were lying unconscious on the floor, leaving Reimu to fly over to the fifth person lying among them, Marisa.

The shrunken witch looked a little better than the others, like she was just coming to after what had been done to her. Reimu remained kneeling next to her and put a hand on her head, calmly stroking her. And as she did, she began to wonder if she could use that magic she had discovered to grow as well as to shrink.

She tried playing around with that energy for a bit, and before long figured out a way to reverse its polarity, so to speak. She tried directing this new magic to herself first to test it out, but nothing happened. But when she tried it on Marisa, the witch grew back to her normal size so quickly that Reimu and the fairies were all left smothered under her back. Reimu could only get out once Marisa was sitting back up, and she flew around to her face to greet her.

“Reimu?” Marisa groaned as she looked around and saw that she was back to normal. “Did the mallet's magic finally wear off? And... where are those darn fairies? I really gotta pay them back big time for what they did.” Reimu explained how she had been the one to grow Marisa back, then pointed out the fairies lying on the floor behind her.

As soon as she saw them, Marisa broke into a huge grin, and she moved her feet next to them just as they were coming to. “Get up, you bugs! Don't just lie around when I'm talking to you!” she said with a commanding tap of her foot that startled them into attention. The fairies sat up and looked up in terror at Marisa, and at the tiny Reimu perched atop her knee, both looking mockingly at them. “Feeling sorry for how you treated me yet? I told you I'd turn the tables on you once I was back to normal; I just never expected it would turn out this perfectly!”

As she laughed, the fairies knelt all together, begging for mercy in those squeaky little voices of theirs, but when they saw her sole rise above them, they turned and started to run away, only to be knocked out of the air one by one by a few precise shots from Marisa. They were still lying on the floor when she got up and visited them one by one, stepping on each of them until they were firmly stuck to her sole.

“So what's that you were saying about fairies being superiors to humans? Maybe it's time I taught you who's really stronger than whom!” Marisa said, sitting down to toy with the little fairies struggling so pathetically on her sole, smothering them between her feet and ordering them to worship her.

“So, are you coming back to the shrine yet?” Reimu asked her.

“What, like this? In just my underwear? Nah. You go ahead. Get Shinmy to grow you back, and bring me back my clothes if you can find them, or just anything to cover me up. Oh, and my mini-Hakkero too while you're at it.”

“Alright, I'll see you then,” Reimu said, giving one last look at the fairies before leaving out the window. She was in a very good mood as she made her way to the shrine, humming happily to herself. And why shouldn't she be, when she had just figured out the perfect way to deal with her troubles for as long as she had to remain at this size? Now if and when she ended up shrinking again, all she had to do was shrink anyone who tried to take advantage of her to put an end to her troubles. Besides, she could smell a huge opportunity in this! If she could figure out how to make talismans to replicate this power, she could start selling them to make more money for the shrine. Yes, the future was looking bright indeed!