- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An Oshi no Ko story. Akane Kurokawa uses a mysterious app to shrink her haters and bullies and teach them all a deadly lesson.
RATING: R
TAGS: Feet, Legwear, Entrapment, Crush, Humiliation, Vore, Unaware
Akane Kurokawa sighed. Why did people have to be so mean? The young actress couldn't understand it. She had already apologized to Yuki for scratching her face, and Yuki had accepted her apology. A lot of people had stopped harassing her after that, but why were some people still at it? It wasn't like any of them were Yuki's friends. In fact, most of them had probably never met the girl. They probably weren't even her fans.

Akane knew she shouldn't be so bothered about them, but she really couldn't help it! She had been all cooped up in her room ever since catching the flu a few days ago, so she didn't have school or theater or anything else to keep her occupied. She just had her phone, her PC, and the gnawing temptation to keep looking up what all those people online were saying about her. What an awful bunch of trolls they all were! Sometimes Akane wished she could take them and teach them all a lesson. Too bad that was an impossible dream... or was it?

Sitting upright in bed to reach over and grab her phone off the bedside table, Akane scrolled to a previous conversation with Yuki, where the two of them had talked about their problems with trolls. Even though Yuki was way more popular than her, she still had plenty of haters, and Akane had wanted to know how she dealt with them.

Yuki's answer had left her stunned. She talked about a mysterious app which let her shrink her haters remotely and bring them to her room so she could do punish them any way she liked. When she first heard about it, Akane thought that Yuki was talking about doing all those things in her imagination, but then Yuki had sent her a video of a tiny person. It was no more than half an inch tall, and was flanked by a pair of feet that were totally gigantic by comparison. Akane had watched entranced as Yuki bullied the tiny person with her toes until it fell on its knees to beg for mercy, only for her to end up crushing it as casually as she would a little bug.

She watched the video again now, feeling the same fascination from the first time, especially when the crushing scene showed up. She must have watched those last few seconds twenty times at least, always thinking about what Yuki must have felt in those moments.

When she finished watching it, Akane scrolled a bit further down to find a link that Yuki had sent her to download that strange app. She held her thumb over it for half a minute before tapping on it. Her heart was beating so fast as the download started. Could it really work like Yuki said? While she waited she went back to their messages, where Yuki had written some tips on how to use the app.

A few minutes later, the download finished and a splash screen appeared, which then transitioned to a menu with a button labeled “Shrink them”.

Akane took a deep breath to calm her nerves and tried to think about someone she wanted to shrink. At once her mind went to a certain trio of girls from school—bullies who made school miserable for Akane. She had thought many times before that anyone who made them disappear would be doing the world a favor.

Kicking off her bed sheets, she sat up to concentrate on those three. Supposedly she only had to be thinking of them when she pressed the button and they would all appear shrunken down to whatever size she wanted. At first she thought she'd make them as small as mice, but her imagination kept making them smaller and smaller, even smaller than the tiny thing Yuki had crushed, until she decided on the perfect size for them.

Finally she tapped the button. There was a small notification claiming that the shrinking had succeeded, and another option appeared offering her a view of the targets. When Akane tapped it, the menu was replaced with a video feed. Her heart skipped a beat when she recognized her bullies on the screen, and especially when she saw the strange ground they stood on and the shape of the wall before them. She scrunched her foot and watched as that wall deformed before the three, scaring them so bad that they all fell over trying to get away from it. There was no mistaking it: the wall on the screen was her very own foot.

Akane moved her legs away to uncover what at first glance looked like three tiny ants crawling on her bed, right where her foot had been. They were so pathetically small at less than half a centimeter tall that she had to lean real close before she could see that those “ants” were shaped like humans—like three girls all wearing the same school uniform. A little while longer and she could recognize each of them and even make out their tiny little faces staring back in fear.

Akane was in awe. Even though she had seen Yuki's video, she still hadn't fully believed it. She thought it must be have been an augmented reality thing where the app just added a digital tiny person to the video. Seeing that it was all real had her shook. As much fun as it had been to think of these girls shrunk to the size of bugs, now that it had come true she didn't know how to feel. She just wanted to put the girls back now, but was that even possible? She looked at her phone but there was no option to do that. Maybe she could ask Yuki about it?

While trying to think of a plan, Akane noticed that one of the girls—Saki, the trio's leader—was saying something. Akane couldn't hear anything, but then she remembered what Yuki had told her and enable audio on the video feed. Now she could hear her bully's voice loud and clear.

“What were you saying again? Sorry, I couldn't hear you before,” she said, her voice booming over the shrunken girls. Before Saki could speak again, one of the others tugged on her sleeve and begged her not to say anything, but Saki told her to shut up and pushed her away.

“Listen up, you little...” Looking at Akane's gigantic eyes peering right at her, Saki faltered for a moment, but soon regained her courage. “I don't know how you did this to us, but you're going to put us back to normal right away!”

“S-sorry, Saki. I really didn't think it'd work. I'll find a way to put you back to normal, I promise, but you're going to have to wait until I can call my friend. I don't think I can–”

“No!” Saki stamped her foot. “You're going to call her right now, do you hear?”

“But I can't! She's in class right now, and–”

“So what? We were going to class too before you did this to us! You think you can just keep us like this? And why? Because your stupid friend's in class and you're too embarrassed to call her? You whiny bitch! I'm sick and tired of your dumb fucking excuses! I swear, if we're late to class because of you, we're going to make you pay! You can kiss your friends good-bye because I'm going to ruin you so bad that no one will be caught dead talking to you ever again!”

Saki kept yelling and threatening Akane, completely ignoring the ever more desperate pleas from her friends to keep quiet. Unlike her, the others had noticed the change in Akane's expression. Where at first she had been taken aback, looking as scared as when they cornered her at school, now she looked at Saki the way one might look at an insect.

Saki went quiet when Akane's finger appeared over her, shuffling back as she stared at the huge pinkish surface casting its shadow on her. It hung in the air for only a moment before slamming down right on Saki, pressing down forcefully and giving two grinding twists before rising back up.

Akane was almost as shocked as the other bullies at the sight of the bloody stain that was all that remained of Saki. She had never meant to crush the girl, honest! She had acted in anger, without really thinking about it. But, now that she'd done it? She didn't feel guilty at all. It felt so nice to finally be rid of that girl who had plagued her school life these past years!

A whimpering sound brought her attention back to her phone and the other girls. They looked so scared! “W-w-we're sorry, Kurokawa,” one of them said, trembling as she spoke. “P-please forgive us for bothering you all this time! I-it was all Saki's idea, honest!”

“Kurokawa, please, let us go! We promise we won't tell anyone about what happened here, and we won't bother you anymore! We'll do anything, anything! Do you want money? We can give you money! Please just grow us back!”

Akane smiled. How the tables had turned! The first year at school it had been her begging them to stop bullying her; now here they were, begging her to change them back. She let them keep pleading, looking impassively at them while they grew more and more desperate until they were almost crying.

What to do with them? Akane considered keeping them as pets so they could spend the rest of their lives reflecting on how poorly they had treated her, but then she thought back to something Yuki had said about how much she loved eating the people she shrank. Without a word, Akane reached for her bullies. They both screamed and started running at her finger's approach, but she easily caught one between her fingertips. Then, opening her mouth wide, she dropped the girl on her tongue and pulled her inside.

The feeling of that tiny little insect clawing at her taste buds, trying desperately to escape the mass of spit that covered everything, delighted Akane to no end. She giggled, her laughter shaking the whole of the bully's world, and threw the little thing further back with her tongue. For a minute she simply toyed with the girl, tossing her back and forth all over the inside of her mouth. She didn't taste very good, but she was so much fun to play with, especially when she could see and hear all her suffering on her phone. It was so cathartic to finally pay her back for all the times she and her friends had tormented Akane in the past!

When she got bored, Akane simply swallowed the girl. “Ah!” she sighed, and giggled as she felt the girl flushed all the way down to her stomach. She could still hear her voice through her phone, though it was much weaker despite how pained it was. But she didn't care to keep listening to that, so she changed the view to the last of the three bullies, who showed up on her screen hiding under a fold in her bed sheet. “Aww, it's so cute that you think you can hide from me~!” She pulled on the fabric, straightening it out to expose the final bully. The girl started pleading for mercy again, but Akane was already bored of that. She picked her up, holding her under the very finger that had crushed Saki a short while ago, and lobbed her down on the floor.

The girl's near weightlessness made it so the fall didn't hurt her, but Akane had broken both her legs while handling her and now she could only try to crawl away, crying so pathetically that Akane might have been moved to pity if she wasn't having so much fun.

Jumping out of bed, Akane walked towards her bully, heels and soles thumping on the floor with enough force to rattle the poor girl. Finally she stood over the puny insect, her big toes resting to either side of her while the bully rolled onto her back and looked up, weeping, at Akane. From all the way down there, she looked like a tiny piece of trash on the floor. Only thanks to the view on her phone could she see that it was a person cowering in her shadow.

Akane wiggled her toes and laughed as her bully curled up in fear. Her toes looked gigantic next to that tiny thing! She couldn't even imagine how big she herself must look—probably like a huge mountain. No wonder the girl was so scared of her; it wasn't every day you found yourself at the mercy of a vengeful goddess.

Grinning at her bully, Akane raised her big toe. She slid her foot closer until her toe hung over the girl, then watched her try to crawl out of its shadow. She still hadn't made any progress when Akane lowered her toe onto her, letting its unrelenting weight slowly crush her alive. For a minute she enjoyed feeling the girl's dying struggles under her and listening to her fading cries, but what she loved most of all was feeling that tiny body pop and crunch under her toe when she applied just the tiniest bit of force. It was really incredible! She almost moaned in pleasure as a sense of bliss spread over her body. It made her so sad when the feeling wore off and she realized there weren't any more bullies for her to toy with.

But wait! Hadn't she just been thinking about all those disgusting online haters harassing and slandering her, and about how much she wanted to teach them a lesson? Now it was the easiest thing in the world for Akane to grab her phone and use the mysterious app to make a bunch of her haters appear in her room, even smaller than the bullies she had just dealt with, and all of them trapped inside her used sock. She saw them though her phone, though she couldn't hear them yet, all scared and confused as they tried to find a way out of their cotton prison.

Akane smiled mischievously as she walked over to that sock and sat beside it, picking it up and pulling it tight over her foot until all those worthless bugs inside it were pinned tight between the fabric and her skin. She could feel them all squirming in there, just a bunch of bugs held fast against her sole or wriggling between her toes, a few of them even being pushed under her dark blue toenails. Their pathetic squirming tickled her, and by reflex she scrunched her foot.

Her toes curled tight, catching a number of unfortunate trolls. Their pathetic bodies were instantly crushed by her soft digits, making her sigh in delight. At the same time, many more haters were swallowed up in her foot wrinkles when she scrunched her foot, some being crushed and others crippled between the walls of flesh. Even when she relaxed her foot there were still dozens of those pests squirming against her sole, though.

“Ew! Are those bugs in my sock?” she said then, taking it off and turning it inside-out so she could see her tiny victims herself. Basically all of them were stuck to the fabric, their bodies snagged on threads as thick as ropes while she held the sock up to her face. “Oh? Guess I was wrong. You're not bugs at all! You're something even worse: a bunch of nasty trolls who think they can say hurtful things on the internet without suffering any consequences.”

It took the shrunken haters a while, but once they realized who they were looking at, they started apologizing and begging for mercy, just like her bullies had before them. They fought to free themselves from the fibers of her sock, but most were too weak and pathetic to manage. Smiling, Akane pulled her sock even closer, holding it right below her nose. She took a deep breath, taking in the pungent smell of her sock, which hadn't been washed all week—a smell that was so strong for the shrunken people that it made their eyes water.

As she breathed in, some of the pathetic trolls that had managed to free themselves were sucked into her nose, where their pathetically tiny bodies tickled her as if she had breathed in a bit of dust. “Achoo!” Akane sneezed them out onto her hand, and when she looked at it, she found them all stuck to her palm by tiny snotty remnants, struggling and failing to escape them. “Oops! Did I scare you guys?” she laughed. Her phone showed them all crying out desperately for her mercy. “Huh? You want me to spare you? Too bad! You should have thought about that before you spent months harassing me! I wanted to kill myself because of you all! You're all terrible people, and I want you to know that you deserve everything that happens to you today.” Akane smeared the tiny trolls and her snot onto the sole of her foot, wiping her hand free of them. While they still struggled to escape, she carefully stood up and enjoyed the feeling of them going crunch one after the other underneath her foot.

Now turning her attention back to the ones still on her sock, Akane went and stepped on them all. The soft fabric prevented them from being instantly crushed, but that just meant their deaths were slower and more painful as she applied all her weight to them while twisting her foot to make sure she got them all. Several seconds later, the app confirmed that there weren't any left.

But just because this batch was gone it didn't mean there weren't any more trolls left for her to deal with. No, there were still thousands and thousands of people out there who had harassed her at one point or another and thought they could get away with it. Well, Akane would prove them all wrong.

Climbing back on her bed, she sat with her feet together and her soles turned upwards, then made another batch of trolls appear on her soles. “Hi, little bugs!” she greeted them. “Do you recognize me? I hear you've all been saying mean stuff about me online. Is there anything you want to tell me to my face?” She turned on the audio on her phone so she could hear them all apologizing. “Hmm! Sounds like you all really regret harassing me all this time. Just for that, I won't kill you like I was planning to. You can live, as long as you worship me like your goddess. But if you do anything I don't like...” Akane wiggled her toes, giving them a small taste of her power. The trolls' world shifted, and many of them were knocked off balance and sent falling down her soles, some even falling to the bottom where her soles came together, getting wedged between them.

Akane didn't have to say anything else; at once her haters all got on their knees and started worshipping her, some kissing her sole, others rubbing it, some weeping and all of them trembling in her presence. While she sat watching them worship, a sense of power grew inside Akane. With each passing second she felt more like a goddess next to these worthless little specks who had dared to insult her.

“You call that worshipping? Lick my foot clean, or you know what will happen to you~.” They did just as she said, pressing their tongues to her dirty soles and licking for their lives, but still Akane was unimpressed. “Is that all? I can't even feel you germs working down there. I should have known you'd be lousy servants. I think I'll start killing whoever's doing the worst job. Maybe that will motivate the rest of you to work harder.”

Picking out a random person who she felt was doing poorly, a tiny woman about her mom's age working on the arch of her left foot, Akane moved her finger over her. The woman didn't even get the chance to speak before she was crushed under that fingertip, the sound of her death pushing all the other haters to work as hard as they possibly could. But that wasn't enough for Akane. She knew that no amount of effort from them would ever satisfy her, and with the excuse of encouraging them, she killed them off one by one, crushing some under her fingertip, scooping up others on her nail and dumping them in her mouth to eat them, or curling her toes to deal with someone who happened to be on them.

It took almost half an hour for the trolls to realize she didn't really mean to spare them. As soon as one of them tried to run everyone else followed suit, thinking to escape her sole and find a safe hiding place before she did them all in. But all it took for Akane to catch them all was to press her soles together again. Most of them were instantly crushed, and she felt the rest of them popping in batches as she rubbed her soles together. When she finally pulled them apart, there was nothing left of them save for some red smears on her soles, which she wiped away so that no trace of their existence remained.

Akane was just about to call up another batch of trolls when she heard her mother calling from the living room. “Akane, honey, I brought some some ice cream! Come eat it before it melts!”

“Coming, mom!” Akane replied. When she looked back at her phone, she was confused when she saw that it was giving her the option to switch to the video feed again. She tapped on it out of curiosity, and saw a bunch of people all on white surface that she soon realized was a bowl of vanilla ice cream with sprinkles. She must have tapped the “shrink them” button by accident when replying to her mom, and the distraction had made her haters appear on the ice cream.

She hurried to the kitchen, eager to get to her ice cream so she could have fun eating the trolls, but when she got there and sat with her mom to eat her ice cream, she realized that the trolls were all in her mother's bowl. Her phone showed a bunch of people half-buried in a spoonful of ice cream, screaming in fear as they were pulled closer and closer towards her mother's gaping mouth, begging her to please just look at them and spare their lives. But it was no use. They were all far beneath the middle-aged woman's notice, and she ate them all without ever realizing what terror she inflicted on them.

“That's an awful lot of screaming. Are you watching a horror film, Akane?” she asked, never suspecting that what she heard were the screams of her near-microscopic victims.

“Uh, yeah! It's a kaiju movie, actually. Let me just turn it off.” Akane put her phone away, silencing all the tiny trolls and denying them any chance to be heard by their unwitting executioner, and started eating her own ice cream, always paying close attention to her mother's bowl. Even though she had been looking forward to eating the trolls herself, there was something so thrilling about having her mom eat them instead, totally oblivious to how many lives were being ended in her mouth.

The trolls trudged through the cold, creamy surface, trying to escape her mom's plastic spoon, and usually failing. Even those few who did escape from the ice cream onto the bowl were all eaten all the same when Akane's mom licked the bowl clean.

Once she finished, Akane's mom went to the living room and lay face-down on the couch, kicking off her shoes to relax. Looking at her from the kitchen, Akane got another idea for how to punish her haters, and she spawned another batch of them all over her mom's bare feet. Over a thousand people, no bigger than dust mites, now lay scattered on each of her mom's soles, the twin wrinkly surfaces an alien landscape to the lot of them. Akane listened to them scream with every little twitch of her mother's foot, all of them growing more and more frightened as it slowly dawned on them what had happened and just how puny they all were. She watched as more and more of them were killed off by the curl of her mom's gorgeous toes, with a hundred or more being crushed when her mom rubbed one foot over the other's sole, and grew more and more excited as she watched the massacre playing out on the unsuspecting woman's feet.

Eager to take part in it, Akane went to her mom and offered her a foot massage. “Aw, thanks, honey! That's so sweet!” she replied, curling her toes and giving Akane a glimpse of her black-painted toenails.

Kneeling at the end of the couch, Akane grabbed her mom's right foot and gave it a close look, spotting all the tiny trolls cowering on its surface. Then she started massaging the weary sole, crushing countless people as she rubbed it with her fingers. Her mother's toes curled in delight when she started rubbing, killing yet more of those puny mites, and as Akane kept at it, her mom grew more and more relaxed until she was snoring softly by the time Akane finished with the first foot. When she moved on to the left one, she started picking off the trolls more playfully, walking her fingers over the wrinkled sole to crush them one by one. Seeing that some of those insects were hiding under her mom's toenails, she dug them out and tossed them into her mouth to eat them.

By then the last remaining tinies were trying to flee, but Akane wasn't about to let them get away. She pressed her face to her mother's sole, reveling in the warmth and the rich scent of that wrinkly foot as she smothered all those puny mites. Then, glancing at her mom to make sure she still slept, Akane stuck out her tongue and gently licked that sole, moaning softly as her tongue tasted her mother's foot sweat. She cleaned that foot with her tongue from heel to toes, licking up every last speck that crawled on it. Then, finally satisfied with her fun, she hurried back to her room to thank Yuki for the app and for all the fun she'd had today.