- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Plus-Sized Elf story. After a night of drinking with his boss Ino Akiho, Naoe helps the busty older woman get home. Once there, though, Naoe shrinks to the size of an ant. When she finds him, the drunken Ino, thinking this all a dream, takes this opportunity to toy with the strapping young man like she always wanted to.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, F/m, Breasts, Feet, Unaware
Ino Akiho was a big woman in many ways. Even in her 40s, the head practitioner of the Smiley Boar seitai clinic boasted a pair of breasts that seemed almost too big for her body. Comparable in size to her head, they were emphasized quite sharply by her practitioner's uniform. Not only that, her ass and thighs were as thick as anyone could wish for. More than once, Naoe had found himself staring at her shapely curves, which she almost seemed to flaunt for him at times. Better still, he had many times felt those lovely things pressed up against his own body.

His boss had always been very affectionate, with him and with everyone else—no doubt one of the reasons why their clinic proved so popular to this day—but at work she usually kept it within the bounds of professionalism. When they went out drinking, though, she could turn into a very different woman. Naoe could never refuse an invitation from her knowing that he'd get to enjoy her soft breasts pushing at his arms and back for half an hour at least, not to mention all the flirting and the teasing. “Ah, Naoe-kun, what a nice young man you are~,” she might say, her face so close to his own that he could feel her breath against his cheek. “To think you'd go out drinking with an old woman like me~. Could it be that you're into cougars or something like that? He-he-he-he-he! Better be careful this one doesn't eat you up!”

Of course, nothing serious ever came of it. Even while drunk, his boss knew very well where the lines was. Sure she skirted with it all the time, but never really crossed it. The most she ever did was give him a kiss on the cheek when she was really drunk, especially when doing so as thanks for escorting her home, as he happened to do on this evening.

Even with her arm wrapped around his shoulders, she was stumbling the whole way home, giggling softly and rambling about all sorts of things, especially about him being so nice and cute and responsible and...

“Easy there, chief. You're almost home so don't fall asleep on me yet,” Naoe said, lifting her up a bit when she started getting too low to the ground

“I'm not sleeping, you're sleeping~. Eh, are we here already? What time is it? One in the morning? Ah, it really is getting late. Are you sure you're okay going home all alone? You can stay here if you want. I'll let you sleep on the couch, or maybe I'll let you in my bed if you ask really nice~ he-he-he!” Ino laughed as she fumbled with her keys, taking a moment to find the right one for her door. “Come in, come in! Do you want anything? Water? A shower? More beer, maybe?”

“Thanks, but I think I'll just use the bathroom and be going, if you don't mind.” Ino weighted heavier on his shoulders than ever as Naoe helped her to the couch, where she plopped down with a heavy sigh.

“You're going to leave me here all alone? I really wanted some company tonight. But maybe there's a reason why you're in such a hurry to be home? Is there some pretty young lady waiting for you at your place, Naoe-kun?”

“No, no, nothing like that!”

“E-he-he-he! Don't blush like that, Naoe-kun, it's just a little teasing~! A man your age really should have a girlfriend, though. Have you been looking for one? I'm sure I could find someone to introduce you to if you wanted.”

“Th-thanks, but I'm not really looking for anyone right now. Er, sorry, I really need to use the restroom. I'll be back in a minute.”

“Eh? Why are you running away, Naoe-kun? Ah, what a bashful young man! And such a nice one, too. He really should... get himself a... pretty girl...” With Naoe gone, Ino's energy slowly tapered off and her drowsiness imposed itself. By the time Naoe returned, she was slumped over on the couch, her legs hanging down and feet resting softly on the floor, her eyes shut and her breathing slow and deep.

Naoe took one look at her and sighed, glad that she had finally settled down. He worried about her sleeping in such an uncomfortable posture, though, and considered waking her and helping her to her bed, but decided against it. Instead he simply took off her shoes and pulled her legs up on the couch, giving her one last look to make sure everything was in order before turning for the door.

He really did have to get home. It had been a long night, and even though he hadn't drunk nearly as much as Ino, he was still feeling a bit woozy. More than a bit, in fact. All of a sudden he was so sick that he could hardly stand.

He sat down, holding his head as everything seemed to be spinning, wondering what in the world was going on. In all the times he'd gone drinking with the chief, he'd never felt anything quite like this. Should he call for help? He tried calling the chief's name, but he wasn't sure if the sound left his mouth or not. All he could focus on was the sickening spinning, and only when it had settled down could he finally look around and realize what a radical change had come over everything.

To put it simply, Naoe had shrunk to perhaps a thousandth of his normal size, so tiny that the land around him was hardly recognizable as the wooden floor of Ino's apartment. Further away, distance rendered the monstrous objects of her living room more comprehensible, though no less terrifyingly huge. Everything towered overhead, even something so small and inconsequential as a pair of slippers lying nearby. Everything, including...

“Naoe-kun~. Are you still here?”

Ino's voice resounded all over her cavernous living room and vibrated in his chest like the beating of a giant drum. As he turned back, Naoe saw his giant boss sitting upright on the couch, rubbing her eyes and yawning. Then she stood and drunkenly tottered away from the couch, her lumbering steps shaking the tiny Naoe's world. Feet far bigger than football stadiums smacked the floor in great, lumbering steps, carrying her titanic frame closer at such speeds that by the time he saw her colossal foot swinging his way, it was already too late to do anything about it except shut his eyes and brace for impact.

As her foot his the ground, Naoe was thrown a relative yard into the air. Quickly he picked himself up after landing, and as he looked ahead, he saw a huge wall of skin stretching above him and around to his sides. He was right between Ino's toes, he realized—toes big enough to crush houses underneath. The smell of Ino's foot quickly pervaded the air around him, which turned warm and musty in a matter of seconds, enveloping Naoe in the head practitioner's presence. It was shocking how huge she was now, and now close she had come to crushing him under her foo. How close she still was to it, in fact. Even a little twitch of her toe might spell the end for him here and now.

He should have been sprinting away as fast as he could. Instead, and to his own surprise, Naoe ran for that giant wall of skin between her toes and jumped on it, grabbing on to her skin and beginning to climb. It was as if something else were taking over his body and pushing him to get closer to his giant boss, to attach himself to her gorgeous body and spend the rest of his life worshipping everything from her head to her giant toes.

“Hm. Guess he's already gone,” Ino muttered after looking around bleary-eyed for Naoe. With a yawn she turned headed away to her room, completely unaware of the tiny Naoe clinging desperately to her down between her toes. At times he felt that the earth-shaking impact of her steps would fling him away, but her toes came together softly and held him in place until she tottered into her room. There she plopped down on the bed and nearly fell asleep again before sitting lazily up and pulling off her shirt and pants until she was down to her underwear.

Ino stretched out her legs and curled her toes. To Naoe, it felt like she was trying to crush him between those mighty digits, and he struggled desperately to escape their grip. At first Ino didn't notice it, but after she relaxed her toes, she felt a curious sensation down there, caught in the folds of her flesh. It tickled her, so she chuckled and wiggled her toes, causing Naoe to be rolled up and down between them. When she still felt that tiny thing moving afterwards, she turned her bedside lamp on, grabbed the little bug, and dropped it on her open palm.

As he sat up, Naoe found himself right under his boss's gaze, her giant eyes peering drowsily down at him. Even foggy as they were, there was a twinkle of recognition as they looked at him. “Naoe-kun, is that you?” she asked. Naoe think she would hear him, but he answered her all the same, shouting up at her godly looming face until he noticed her finger coming over. Her fingertip fell right beside him, and with a little nudge it knocked him down on her palm, then turned him over so Ino could look at him from every angle. “It is! It's a tiny little Naoe-kun! He-he! How did you get so small? And what were you doing down on my foot? Don't tell me you're one of those men who like feet~. Hm? Are you shaking your head? Oh, Naoe-kun! Always so bashful, even in my dreams. Well, don't think I'm going to let you go so easily here, not after you left me in real life. You can't resist me, not when I'm the one having this dream, so you and I are going to have a lot of fun together until I wake up.”

Ino grabbed Naoe between her fingertips, and then, lying back in bed, she pulled off her bra cup and dropped him right on her boob, where he bounced down and started rolling down the side until he was halfway into the valley of her cleavage. Clinging to her mountainous breast, overlooked by her godly visage, his head swimming as the traces of alcohol still in her breath reached him, Naoe was almost overcome with the urge to start worshipping the titanic woman. He was awed by the sheer scale of Ino's breasts, and when she giggled and made those big, fleshy mountains start to shake, he clung tight to her tit and was amazed at how soft it was, even at this size.

“Oh, Naoe-kun~! Look at you, grabbing my boobs like that! He-he! I always knew you had it in you. Do you really like them that much~?” Ino grabbed her tits, sending another potent ripple through the walls of fat and flesh. “I know men like big boobs, but don't you think this is too much? A bug like you could get crushed between these mountains~.”

Naoe could only watch as her tits started closing in on each other, the huge valley between them becoming narrower and narrower until they both closed around him, entombing him in Ino's bosom. Even with how soft they both were, there was so much pressure on Naoe that it seemed a miracle he wasn't crushed on the spot. He wasn't even hurt, in fact, just a bit dazed by all the merciless smothering from his titanic boss.

Even as she pressed and rubbed her tits together, sending his tiny body hundreds of feet up and down the motherly mountains, he could still feel the world shake with her soft laughter as she had her fun. And for that matter, Naoe was having fun too. Even without that part of him that wanted to worship her, it was hard not to like being smothered by such a perfect and gigantic pair of breasts.

After a minute, Ino let go of her breasts and pinned the tiny Naoe under her fingertip, pushing him further up her breast until he was lying right on her nipple. She gave it a little twist to make it perk up, then as it started engorging she let go of Naoe and watched as he was immediately dwarfed by her growing nipple. Why, he was almost small enough to live inside it. He looked so impressed sitting there and watching as the ground grew right under him. As it finished growing, he stood and she felt his tiny little feet walking over her sensitive skin. She shivered at that lovely little sensation, shaking her tits enough to make the tiny Naoe fall on his hands and knees, like he was worshipping her as a goddess.

Naoe didn't get back up, and Ino wondered if he'd gotten hurt, but then she felt his tongue lapping away at her nipple, and she moaned and shivered even more. Such a tiny thing, but it felt amazing on her nipple. “What a naughty boy~! First you grab my boob, then you start licking my nipple without any warning? Who gave you permission for that, eh?” She chuckled and gently patted him, flattening him to her nipple where he kept licking the warm, uneven skin without a moment's pause. After that heavenly feeling of being caught between Ino's boobs, he had given in to the urge to worship her, knowing that nothing in the world could make him happier. Now he could only think of showing his love and devotion to his absolute goddess.

Ino was more than happy to let him work on her boob for a bit, just lying back and basking in his adoration, almost dozing off again as she let the caress of his tiny tongue bring her deeper into blissful relaxation, but before she could fall asleep, she noticed that something had changed. “Naoe-kun, are you getting even smaller?” she asked. Naoe just kept worshipping her nipple like before, giving no sign that he'd even heard her, so Ino had to pick him up herself to check. Bringing him back under the light of her lamp, she put her finger next to him for comparison. “You are! You're only half as big as you were before!”

The exclamation, together with being yanked away from her breast, was like a splash of cold water on Naoe, who for once really started to worry about what would become of him. Before this he had assumed that whatever magic was responsible for this—probably one of the black elf Kuroeda's potions—would wear off eventually as it usually did and let him grow back to normal. If he was still shrinking, though, then he couldn't be sure that it would ever wear off. Could it be that he would keep shrinking forever?

Overcome with fear, he stood and looked to his boss, shouting at her in hopes she might hear him begging for help, but he must have been far too small for that already since she just smiled at him. “Poor little Naoe-kun, before long you'll be just a tiny germ. But don't worry, I know just the perfect place for a germ to live a long and happy life~.Why don't I show you?”

Ino licked her fingertip and tapped no him to get him stuck on its surface. Naoe struggled against it, but still hadn't made any progress when she swiped him off on something that smelled very familiar. When he could finally wipe the saliva off his face, he opened his eyes and saw that he was stuck to the sole of Ino's massive foot, with her other sole looming right in front of him and her godly face hanging in the sky. “Bug or germ, the right place for you is here on my feet!” She laughed and scrunched her soles, trapping Naoe in the folds of her skin. When she let go of him, she immediately pressed her feet together and started sliding them against each other, reveling in the sheer power she felt as the tiny Naoe was rolled between them as helplessly as a pebble or a bit of lint.

“Do you like it down there? It's pretty nice, right? You know I take care of all my body, and that includes my feet. See how soft they are?” she asked, catching Naoe between her toes where she gave him a little squeeze, swallowing him up completely in the soft flesh of her giant digits.

As much as Naoe was anxious to get out and get help, he couldn't deny that being caught between Ino's feet felt good. Amazing, even. For all that he tried, he couldn't resist them, and in time he gave into his urges again, sticking out his tongue to lick her godly feet even as they so casually dominated him. Smothered in that divine flesh, he wished fervently to shrink until her feet became his whole world, and at once his body started to make his wish come true. He slowly kept shrinking smaller and smaller, his body becoming ever less perceptible to Ino. Naoe didn't know exactly how small eh was, but in time he was so puny that he started getting stuck in the wrinkles of Ino's feet while she was playing with him. Once it got to that point, Ino's exhaustion caught up to her and she lay back on her bed, falling asleep the moment her head hit the pillow.

With her feet moving apart again, the soft light of her lamp reached Naoe and let him take in his puny new size. Now a mere micrometer tall, the wrinkles of Ino's foot were like massive valleys to him, with her sweat pores being like small lakes. He really was a mere germ on her foot now, and the thought of her great and majestic foot stretching all around him like a whole new world filled him with excitement. He would keep worshipping Ino's foot for many minutes more, shrinking ever smaller the whole time, before eventually falling asleep, lost deep in the wrinkles of her boss and goddess's foot.