- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An Uma Musume story. In a world where horse girls are 100 times the size of humans, Satono and Kitasan visit a human city to graze and have fun, and in soing so uncover their feelings for each other.
RATING: X
TAGS: Mega, Breasts, Couples, Lesbian, Crush, Destruction, Footwear, Furry-ish, Insertion, Mouth play, Vore
Ever since the appearance of the titanic horse girls long ago, it had become a normal thing for humans to be hunted down and eaten by these colossal beings. Most humans now spent their lives hiding and running from the much larger species. Across the world, there were very few places where humans could truly live peacefully in towns and cities as they had long ago, without fear of being eaten by the horse girls.

Edyll was one such place. Ever since its founding, the city state had managed to go completely unnoticed by horse girls. Not one of its million inhabitants had ever seen so much as one of those giant, long-eared devils. They had enjoyed a century of peace, yet still retained an impressive arsenal from the days gone by when the city had understood the importance of defending itself from humanity's natural predators. Edyll boasted tanks, helicopters, warplanes, artillery cannons, and many other powerful weapons which could hold back an incursion from any horse girl that might appear. Or, so it was said. In truth, there had never been an opportunity to test these weapons against a horse girl, but everyone was confident that if one ever did appear she would be driven back without fail.

Confidence in this arsenal was matched only by confidence that no horse girl ever would find their city, and so they were so shocked when a pair of them finally did appear. They came from the north, climbing over the rocky mountains off in the horizon. Very few people noticed them at first, and those who did couldn't believe what they were seeing. Slowly, though, word of them spread and hundreds of thousands of people all over the city came out to see them.

The two horse girls made an impressive sight. At a glance, each of them looked at least five hundred feet tall, far bigger than most people had imagined. Apart from their size they were almost completely human in appearance, the only real differences so far as anyone could see being the pair of long, hairy ears growing out from the top of their heads and the even longer, hairier tails hanging from their rears and swaying behind them. The taller of them was black haired, with a lock of white hair near the top of her head. Her hair was short, reaching only her shoulders, and her eyes were a reddish shade of brown. The other girl, shorter by a couple “inches”, had beautifully smooth, light-brown hair that ran all the way down to her hips, with a curious white diamond shape on the wide bangs going down her forehead, and looked at the city with a pair of bright, amber eyes.

The Edyllians were surprised to find the horse girls so beautiful. Going by the horror stories left by their ancestors, they had expected their natural predators to be horrible, beastly things, but if not for their size these two would have been welcome competitors in any beauty pageant. Some weren't even bothered by their size, and were embarrassingly smitten by the girls' lovely looks and cheerful demeanor that could be seen in everything from their expressions to the way they walked to the tone of their voices when they talked to each other.

Had almost any other humans been in their place, they would have started fleeing or searching for refuge at once, but years of peace and faith in their huge arsenal left these humans more curious than anything as they felt that nothing bad could ever happen to them. Instead of fleeing they gathered at the edge of the city closest to the horse girls, watching those titanic bodies grow ever bigger in their view as the girls approached. They cheered on their troops as the tank formation deployed from the northern base to confront the incoming giants. This, they thought, would be an amazing spectacle, one that they would be proud to share with their children for generations to come—a triumph of human ingenuity over those who would prey on them.

The tanks rolling into position gave the horse girls pause, but they seemed more curious than worried. Probably they had never seen anything like them before. The citizens waited for the moment when the tanks would fire and chase the titans away, and were not disappointed when one of them fired with a resounding boom, sending an explosive shell whizzing away. It missed and struck the earth behind them, but the other tanks followed suit and a barrage of shellfire rained on the horse girls, who cried out and stumbled back in alarm. Some tanks failed to fire, their guns too old and corroded from years of neglect, but it seemed to the citizens that their aid wouldn't be needed to drive the titans away.

Yet, after a few seconds, the black-haired titan strode forward, taking the shellfire for her companion. Despite the dozens of shells bursting against her body, she seemed no more than annoyed with the attack, her strides unhindered by the ongoing barrage. As she approached the formation, the tanks started driving away, but by then she was only a couple steps away. In two more seconds she had reached them, and brought her foot to bear on one of those tanks, which fit neatly under the heel of her dark brown shoe. The groaning of its thick metal armor was followed by a sharp screech as the horse girl let all her weight press on it, instantly flattening the thing and leaving it half buried in the ground. At the same time her companion came forward to block off the retreating tanks with her colossal feet, and started stepping on them even as they kept firing.

The Edyllians were aghast. Not only were the titans stomping out their tanks as easily as one might stomp out a bunch of roaches, but looking at them now without the fire of the tank shells in the way, it seemed that all their attacks had been ineffective; except for slight scorch marks on their clothes, their bodies stood undamaged.

As more and more tanks were crushed under their shoes, unease grew in everyone, until they were all sick to their stomachs just hearing what happened to those tanks and the people inside. Worried mutters spread over the gathered crowds, but the people assured each other that the army wasn't finished with them yet, and they were soothed for a while by the thought of all those mighty cannons and missiles that had yet to be unleashed against the titans.

But in the silence that followed once the last of the tanks had been crushed under the horse girls' heels, the people slowly realized that there were no tanks nor planes nor helicopters coming to drive the giants away. It was only them and the two horse girls now.

Even then they didn't think to flee, not until the horse girls' attention turned to them and they started walking closer, tremors rippling out from their every step to reach the gathered crowds. Only when they felt the earth quaking under their feet did it start sinking in that they were no longer mere spectators who could count on the horse girls staying comfortably away, and all at once everyone erupted in panic, pushing and pulling and even trampling over each other in their bid to flee the incoming giants.

“Where do you little guys think you're going?” asked the black-haired girl—Kitasan, the other had called her. With two quick steps, she caught up to the ones trailing furthest behind, her colossal feet coming down right behind them. With her shadow falling over them, they ran with all their might, not daring even to look back. Still, they sensed that something was approaching even before Kitasan's hand descended on the group, fingers falling around them all and curling to trap a handful of them in her fist.

They struggled and fought as they were lifted up, but Kitasan held on firmly to them and brought them way, way up. When she opened her hand, they found themselves right under her gaze. Some tried to get away, but stopped when they peered over the edge of her palm and saw what a fall awaited them if they jumped. Still, with how many people there were on her hand, pushing and moving against each other, one of them did fall. Her piercing shriek as she tumbled some four hundred feet to the ground below was cut short just a few seconds later when she landed right between Kitasan's feet. Her body twitched for only a few seconds before going still for good.

Sobered by the terrifying shriek, the humans stopped their shuffling and turned to Kitasan, awaiting her next action and hoping that she would be as gentle as she looked. At the very least there was no hint of malice in her eyes; then again, there hadn't been when she was crushing those tanks either. But that had been self defense, right? These people hadn't done anything to her, so maybe she would spare them?

As they turned these thoughts over and over in their heads, they heard movement and saw the other horse girl—Satono—approaching. She stopped next to Kitasan, and leaned in to look at the humans, her eyes stopping on every terrified face. “Hello, humans,” she said. Her voice carried a soft and gentle quality to it despite its resounding power. Some of the group felt a bit more at ease after hearing it. “He-he! It's been so long since I saw any of your kind that I forgot how cute you can be.”

Kitasan grinned at her friend, offering up her palm invitingly. “Want some, Satono? Go on, take whichever ones you like!”

“Thank you very much! Let's see here... Oh! How about you, little one?” Her hand came up, her fingers ready to grab a young woman standing very close to Satono. The girl tried to back away, but several hands at her back stopped her and pushed her forward against her will. The young woman, Marilyn, closed her eyes and squeaked in fright as Satono's fingers fell at her sides and seized her by the waist. Her brief struggles to escape turned into desperate clawing at those colossal fingers so she wouldn't fall once she was lifted up.

Not that she had any reason to worry. Satono's grip was firm, and those fingers held her securely even as they slowly rolled her between them, letting the horse girl survey her entire body. “What a pretty dress you have! You're definitely the cutest human here.” Despite everything, the gentle smile that Satono gave her comforted Marilyn. Someone with such a sweet and honest smile couldn't possibly be such a monster as horse girls were supposed to be. Or so she thought until Satono spoke again. “I wonder if you'll taste as good as you look.”

Marilyn didn't even have time to react. Satono simply opened her mouth and tossed the little human inside. She landed on the giant's tongue, which instantly caught her and pinned her to the roof, where she was thoroughly savored at the horse girl's leisure. Desperately she struggled against it, trying to push the tongue away, to crawl out of its grip, but its slimy, muscular mass easily overpowered and flattened her pathetic limbs. Even her screams were smothered away by the gigantic tongue; she herself could barely hear them with that slimy mass of muscle sliding all over her, drowning out her voice with its powerful squelching noises.

Back and forth that tongue slid her, before finally pushing her onto something hard. Then, with one swift crunch, Satono's molars ended Marilyn's life while all the other humans listened to the horrid sound. Even now there was no malice on the horse girl's face, nothing but the pleasure of tasting a human for the first time in years, and when she swallowed, she eagerly reached for another one.

Finally understanding what monsters they were dealing with, the people on Kitasan's palm panicked and many of them started jumping off her hand. Better to die from the fall than to be eaten alive by a horse girl. Some of them got the end they wished for, but others were caught by the horse girls as they fell, and the rest were trapped in Kitasan's fist as her fingers curled once again.

Bit by bit the group was tossed into the horse girls' mouths, chewed to a pulp, then swallowed while the girls giggled in delight. Soon they had all been eaten, and then Kitasan and Satono turned their attention towards the city, where there were still so many new things to see, so many little humans to be eaten.

This was the first time that either of them had visited a human city. Before this, their only experience with humans had been in their childhood, when their mothers brought some home as a rare treat for them—a snack the two good friends were always eager to share with each other. When they first spotted Edyll off in the distance after climbing those mountains, they didn't even know what they were looking at. From that distance, the city had looked like a glimmering thing as all those myriad windows reflected the light of the sun. It wasn't until they were way closer that they realized what they were looking at.

Neither of them had ever thought that human cities would look like this. They had expected something more like the hamlets that horse girls lived in, but scaled down to a size more appropriate for the little humans. Certainly they had never thought to find anything like these buildings. The tallest of them even reached up to the girls' heads, and were proportionally dozens of times bigger than anything ever built by horse girls. It was impressive that such tiny things could build something like this, and they were glad to have such a perfect playground for them to spend the afternoon in.

Satono took the lead as the streets weren't wide enough for them to walk side by side. The humans had apparently left this part of the city while she and Kitasan had been dealing with the handful from earlier. But that didn't mean the streets were empty. Down there she could see all manner of little shiny things of many different colors which crunched quite differently than the little humans. Curious, she bent down to grab a silvery one, and brought it up for a closer look.

“What've you got there, Satono?”

“I'm not sure. Look,” Satono showed the little wheeled thing to Kitasan, who grabbed it and started turning it over. She saw that it had windows and tried to peer inside, but they were so small that it was hard to see much of anything, so when she saw that it had little doors she tore them off and looked again.

“Looks like there are little seats inside. Maybe the humans climb inside and move around in there, like those things from before that shot at us?” She dug her nails into the metal and kept taking it apart piece by piece until there was nothing left.

Meanwhile, Satono had noticed that there was something off about one of those little wheeled things. It wasn't just reflecting light, but was actually shining a pair of lights on the ground, faint as they were in the daytime. She bent over to grab it, but as her fingers approached, the little thing roared and started moving on its own, rolling right between her legs. “Ah! Kitasan, catch that thing!”

As the car was about to pass between her feet, the horse girl quickly moved one right in front of it, and though it swerved, it still crashed into her shoe with a tiny little thump. She crouched and picked it up at once, not wanting it to get away, and showed it to Satono. They both peered inside and found that there were a number of little humans inside, two bleeding and unmoving in front and a couple in the back who were still conscious.

“Ah-ha! Sneaky sneaky, little humans! Were you little things trying to hide so you could speed away as soon as we passed you by? He-he! If you were a little faster maybe it would have worked. But now you're going to be our next snack!” Satono licked her lips. “Can I try them, Kitasan? I was to see if that thing they're in is as tasty as it looks.”

“You really think this looks tasty?” Kitasan frowned, eyeing the vehicle. “It doesn't look any good to me, but if you want to try it, here, go ahead.”

Satono took the car and, pinching it by the top and bottom, gave the humans inside one more look. By then the ones in the back were trying to open the doors and escape the fate they knew was coming, but the car doors were too deformed both from the crash and from being handled by the giants, and they wouldn't open anymore. They could only hold each other and cry into their arms as they were thrust into the dark cavern of Satono's mouth.

There they were tossed all around as Satono played with the car. Then, finding it flavorless, the horse girl tucked the car between her molars and started applying pressure. The car was crushed little by little while the people inside cried and screamed at the sound of cracking glass and bending metal, until finally they too were caught under the pressure. They shrieked as their flesh was cut up by sheets of metal and pieces of cracked glass, and all the more as their bodies were slowly crushed alive, until finally they all went crunch and life mercifully departed them.

“Mmmm!” Satono muttered, savoring her meal.

“Is it really that good?” Kitasan asked once Satono had swallowed.

“It doesn't have much of a taste by itself,” Satono admitted, “but I love the texture it adds! You should really try it sometime!”

“Huh! Guess I really have to now that you mentioned it! Lets see if we find another one with humans in it.” But as they went deeper into the city, the humans remained as scarce as ever.

There simply weren't any more to be found, at least not outside—all of them were hiding inside, waiting for their almighty military to come drive the monsters away, wondering when the hell that would happen.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the people heard the sound of helicopter blades drawing nearer, and they rejoiced since they knew that now the time had come. Many rushed to the windows in anticipation of the spectacle to come, and saw a swarm of trail of several helicopters flying towards the horse girls.

“Only several?” they asked themselves. Everyone knew there were 48 helicopters in the air force, and they had to wonder why they weren't all showing up, but they had faith in their military and assumed that there must be some good reason Maybe these ones were only meant to bait the monsters into giving chase and follow them into a big trap, or maybe it wasn't safe to have so many helicopters flying around in the same area at once.

The reality was far less thought-out than that; not only were most of the helicopters grounded from want of upkeep, but even if they had been in working order there simply weren't enough pilots in the air force for all of them. Like everything else in the military, it had all atrophied from years of disuse. Worse, what pilots they did have were woefully inexperienced, having never flown a real combat mission before, much less one against any horse girl.

Nor were they very good at maneuvering in an urban environment. What training they did had assumed they would be engaging the enemy in the fields surrounding the city, so as they flew over the buildings which surrounded the horse girls, they struggled to account for the taller ones that almost reached the monsters' waists.

Turning to the helicopters as soon as they heard the noise, Satono and Kitasan were amazed to find yet another thing they had never seen before. They watched as the pilots awkwardly flew around them, then as one drew closer, Kitasan reached out and tried to grab it.

“Ow!” she said when her fingers met the whirling blades, and she quickly pulled her hand back to nurse the slight stinging she felt, while at the same time the helicopter spun out of control and crashed into the ground some distance away.

Meanwhile, the other helicopters started strafing around the monsters and firing round after round on them. Their attack caused some mild stinging to the horse girls, like they were being pelted by a bunch of sand grains, and they turned around in annoyance to try and smack the helicopters out of the air. But it was harder to move here with the buildings so tall and packed so tight, so when the helicopters flew behind them, they swung their tails fiercely and whipped a pair of those pesky things right out of the air.

Another second and each of them had taken out one more helicopter, and with a final whip the final pair went down, all of them crashing into the street or else into the surrounding buildings.

How could this be? Edyll's military might had been crushed like cockroaches and swatted away like a bunch of flies. The people still wanted to believe that some other weapon could turn things around, but it was getting harder to keep faith when things were obviously getting so dire. At least the monsters hadn't caused any destruction yet, save for the craters left in the roads, but they were nearing the center of the city.

Soon Satono and Kitasan had reached the blocks housing the tallest of Edyll's buildings. There Satono stood beside one of them, comparing the square, boxy thing to herself. Though she couldn't quite see them because of the glare of the sun on the windows, there were over a thousand people inside, many of them looking at her from within, holding their breaths as they waited for her to leave.

But Satono was very interested in that not-so-little building and, curious to see how much pressure it could bear, she stepped right up and wrapped her arms around it, hugging herself to the tall structure. The concrete of the upper floors cracked a bit as her arms fell around it, particularly on the corners of the building, but it was the side facing her that suffered the most damage as her breasts came to press against it. The windows one by one cracked under the pressure, the building groaning as her breasts imposed themselves on it.

Those who had been watching from the highest floors screamed and started to flee, even as the stairs also started cracking under the pressure and sent some tumbling to their deaths. Satono found the crumbling of the building against her breasts delightful, and she started rubbing her chest over its face, thrilled at every crack she felt. Then, slowly increasing the pressure, she made entire floors buckle against her chest. Metal, glass and concrete crumbled away and fell to the ground far below while everybody screamed. She moaned as more and more of the upper floors were destroyed by her chest, until finally they could hold no more and collapsed on her arms and chest.

Kitasan, meanwhile, crouched between a couple other buildings, peering into their little windows to see all those humans inside cowering from her and Satono. She placed a hand against the side of one building, and watched the humans inside recoil at its touch, backing away from her hand especially when she applied a bit of pressure and the windows started cracking. She could have easily broken through the wall, but she stopped short of it and looked thoughtfully at the building.

Reaching further up, Kitasan again put her hand to the face of the building and put pressure on it until he felt the glass start to give. Then she slowly released it, hearing the whole building groan as it settled back into place. A playful grin appeared on her lips then, and she stood back to her full height. As she placed her hands flat on two strategically chosen parts of the building's face, she also started leaning into it, pushing at it with her knee, her thigh, her chest.

The building groaned louder than ever now as everyone inside, particularly those on the higher floors, felt it start to tilt. There was a frenzy now to leave the building before it collapsed, with dozens of people streaming out of the entrance in the first few seconds and hundreds more running after them. Only a fraction of all the humans inside managed to leave the building before it came crashing down. As Kitasan pushed it past a certain point, the skyscraper started falling under its own weight.

First the lowest floors collapsed on one side; the floors above them started falling over all as one, then at some point the top half broke off from the bottom and fell over still more quickly. As these halves fell onto a couple of smaller neighboring buildings, they brought those down as well, taking everyone inside with them.

Kitasan laughed joyously as it fell, thinking it all a game, and didn't even notice the humans who had managed to escape and now scattered through the city to flee the destruction she wrought. Instead she turned to the building behind her and pressed her hands and body to it just like the first. At once everyone inside hurried to leave the building, though like before only a portion of them left before it came crashing down on the next one over.

With Satono hugging the buildings to rubble and Kitasan knocking them over, it was clear to everyone that the buildings were no longer safe for them. Thousands upon thousands of people streamed out the exits, preferring to take their chances out on the streets than to cower inside waiting for their certain death. Fortunately for them, they were largely ignored by the horse girls, who found their buildings more fun than the humans themselves.

Not even half an hour after they started playing here, there was only one building left in the city standing higher than their chests, and the young women approached to finish it off. Only a few people still remained inside, hoping to be spared their fun, but even these started to flee once the horse girls stood to either side of it. Admiring it for a moment, Satono and Kitasan both stepped forward, pressing themselves to opposite sides of it.

The top floors were slowly crushed between their chests, and once they were gone, the rest of the building followed, floor after floor being crushed between the horse girl's waists, their hips, their thighs and knees, until they were hugging each other tight and laughing, rubbing their bodies against each other to feel the debris being ground to dust between them. Never had they had such fun as they did now! But when their eyes met, they suddenly let each other go and turned away, blushing.

“Ah... Th-that was fun wasn't it?” Kitasan said to end the awkward silence that followed. “I think I've worked up an appetite again. How about we go find some more humans to eat?” Without waiting for an answer she walked to where she had last seen the human crowds fleeing, looking around the streets for anyone.

After taking a couple dozen good strides, Kitasan looked back over her shoulder at Satono and was relieved to see her heading into a different part of the city. She was still a bit shaken from how close she had been to doing something dangerous back there, with Satono's lovely lips inches from her own. It wasn't the first time she had thought about kissing her lifelong friend, but she had never come closer to actually doing it than she had just now. It wasn't that she didn't want to—nothing in the world would make her happier than sharing such a moment with Satono —but she was scared that Satono wouldn't share her feelings, and she worried about what could happen to their friendship if she ever learned how Kitasan loved her.

But those were thoughts for another time. Here and now, she was just happy to be having fun with these humans and their things. Speaking of which…

Kitasan turned her attention back to the streets, looking for more humans yet failing to find any. They must be hiding in their buildings again, she thought, and so stopped next to one that reached her knees and knocked on its roof. “Come out, humans! Kitasan wants to see all of you! Won't you come say hello? No? Tsk tsk. Guess I'll have to make you come out, then. She placed her foot on top of it and slowly pressed down until the roof collapsed under the weight. At once a number of humans ran out of the building, and more followed as her foot tore through floor after floor and finally reduced the whole thing to rubble. Then the horse girl turned her attention to the survivors, and with a single step caught up to them.

“Going somewhere?” she said. Getting down on her knees, she blocked off the road and fenced them in with her hands and arms, grinning over them as they frantically looked for some other path away from her. “It's awfully rude to run away when someone's trying to talk to you. You be good little humans now and stand still for me!” Kitasan looked them over curiously, taking in their terrified faces and their cute little clothes.

“So adorable,” she cooed as they trembled and fidgeted under her gaze, holding back tears and hoping she would leave them be. She considered grabbing a little human to take back as a pet, but dismissed the idea since she knew she'd probably just end up eating it after a day or two. No use in getting overly attached to your food.

Still, as she was inspecting the humans, she noticed for the first time something curious about them. While there were many who looked almost exactly like her own kind—only without tails and with ugly stubby ears on the sides of their heads instead of the long, elegant ones that adorned the heads of horse girls—there were also many of them who were somewhat different—on average bigger than the others, without breasts and with hair growing on their chins, plus some other subtler differences she couldn't quite put her finger on. Were these two different kinds of humans? And if so, then... did they taste any different?

Finding a place in the crowd where most of the humans were of the second kind, she leaned down towards them, her lips falling around them and snatching up a few that she sucked up into her mouth. The other humans at once started screaming and running, but she caught a handful in each fist and the rest were stopped by the just-arrived Satono setting her feet down in front of them.

“Gotcha!” she said, and crouched to sweep them together and grab them all in one hand. “He-he! Too slow, humans! Did you want these, Kitasan?” Satono held them out to her friend, who was still busy eating the first batch of humans.

Kitasan made some noises to let her understand she should wait a bit, then thoughtfully savored the humans' remains for a bit before speaking. “Satono, have you noticed how there's two different kinds of humans?”

“Oh?” Satono glanced at the humans trapped between her fists for a moment before her eyes widened in realization. “Oh! You mean how there's sweet ones that look more like us and salty ones that don't?”

“Yeah!” Kitasan’s eyes lit up in glee. “So they do taste different! Did you always know about it?”

“I did when I was little, but I forgot about it until you mentioned it just now. So this one here should be saltier...” Satono carefully picked out a man from the humans squirming in her grip, then popped him into her mouth, chewed, and swallowed. “Yep! And this one should be sweeter!” She picked out a woman and chewed her up, smiling and nodding her head. “It's very slight, but you can definitely notice it if you pay attention. Here, you try some sweet ones.”

One by one, the women were picked out of her hand and carried over to Kitasan's lips, which gripped and pulled in each of them. “And now the salty ones.” The same happened with the males, Kitasan calmly receiving each until there was just one more left, struggling and crying in Satono's grip.

For that one she closed her mouth around her friend's lovely fingers, sliding her tongue between them to nudge the last little human into her mouth, sucking on him and on that pair of fingers until Satono slowly pulled them out.

Again Kitasan felt that same urge to plant a kiss on Satono's lips, and again she turned away in embarrassment when she realized how close she was to it, focusing on the humans in her grip as something else to talk about. “Er, you want some? I was going to let you have the ones you caught, but... Of course, I can't feed these to you since my hands are full or else I'd return the favor.”

“It's fine, don't worry! I can handle myself just fine.” Wiping her fingers off on her skirt, she cupped her hands to receive the humans in Kitasan's right hand, and swiftly closed her fingers around them before any could try to escape. Then she sat next to Kitasan, so close that they could feel each other's warmth. Each enjoyed her meal in silence, looking around casually but thinking only of the one beside her until they were almost finished.

With just two humans left in her hands, Kitasan noticed that they were one of each kind of human, the sweet and the salty. She looked them over thoughtfully and, when Satono finished eating, she handed the sweet one to her. “Hold on to it for me. I want to check something about this human first.” With the woman in Satono's hands, Kitasan took to stripping down the young man she held, pulling off by force his shirt, his shoes, his pants, and finally his underwear to leave him entirely uncovered in her grip, her fingers holding down his limbs as he attempted to shield his manhood from her.

“Ew, what is that thing?” Satono asked as both horse girls peered at his crotch.

“Oh, oh, I remember this!” Kitasan chuckled. “A bunch of animals have these things called males and females. The males have one of these things between their legs. I think they're called penis and testicles.”

Satono’s lip curled. “Well it's disgusting.”

“You think so? I don't know. I think it's kinda funny.” Holding down his arms and legs with one hand, almost wrapping him around her finger, Kitasan moved a fingertip towards the man's crotch and started playfully flicking his genitals up and down and from side to side. The man at once started screaming worse than she'd ever heard a human scream, writhing and twisting in the horse girl's grip as she practically ripped off his cock and balls. “Huh. I guess he really doesn't like it when I play with it.”

Satono tilted her head, humming thoughtfully. “Can you pull it off? I want to see what happens.”

“Sure thing!” The man could not have been any more panicked than when he heard them say that and felt the horse girl's nails pinch his member from top and bottom. Kitasan carefully positioned over them, then squeezed and yanked it right off. To anyone but a horse girl, the scream that burst from him then would have been blood-curdling. The man tensed up and twisted every which way while pint after pint of blood poured from his crotch. Slowly, though, his struggles died out until, cold and pale all over, he mercifully passed away.

“Huh. Guess they can't live without it.” Kitasan popped the man into her mouth and held out her to receive the woman Satono kept for her. While chewing the man to bits, curiously savoring the drier texture he'd taken on after losing all his blood, she undressed the tiny woman until she was trembling all naked between her fingers.

“Look here! These sweet ones really are just like us,” she said, pointing to the woman's crotch where the titans found just the same sort of genitals that all horse girls had. “He-he! This one's kinda cute, actually. If she were the same size as us, I wouldn't mind asking her out on a date. But I wonder if...”

Nudging the human's legs apart and pinning them down so she couldn't close them again, Kitasan licked a fingertip and brought it towards the woman's crotch, where she gently set it down between her legs and started rubbing her. Almost at once the woman started moaning and squirming in her grip, writhing in pleasure under the overwhelming insistence of the horse girl's warm, wet finger. For all that she feared and hated the monster, her body had never felt such pleasure as it did now, and she honestly couldn't tell whether her struggles were meant to escape the horse girl's grip or to press her crotch to the giant finger.

Kitasan giggled and kept teasing the little woman's crotch, never noticing that Satono watched all with a less than happy expression. A strange mood took hold of the other horse girl, and it reached its peak when Kitasan raised the woman to her mouth and started licking between her legs. Before she knew it, Satono had snatched the human away and crushed her in her grip before dropping the smashed, broken body on the ground with a huff.

“Satono? What in the world are— Mmph!” Kitasan's question was cut short as Satono jumped on her, pressing her lips to Kitasan's and throwing her arms around her. Together they fell on the ground, their landing cushioned by a couple of buildings that slowly crumbled under their combined weight until they were turned to rubble, all the humans inside them crushed in a matter of seconds.

Shocked at first, wondering if she was dreaming all this, Kitasan soon forgot her worry and joined in the kiss, pushing back on Satono's lips with her own. Their first kiss was as awkward and tentative as could be expected. A while later, Satono pulled away from Kitasan's mouth, a string of spit stretching from one pair of lips to the other.

“K-Kitasan,” she said, trembling as she pulled away, almost scurrying back. “I... I love you, Kitasan! I've loved you for a long time, but I hid my feelings all this time. If you don't feel the same way, I understand, and I'm sorry for kissing you, but please don't be mad at me! I just couldn't stand watching you touch that human the way... the way I wish you would touch me.”

“Satono?” Kitasan's reply was half-dazed, “I... never knew that's how you felt about me. Don't apologize for kissing me. I'm not mad at you. In fact, I always wanted to tell you... I love you too, Satono!”

Satono’s eyes lifted to meet Kitasan’s, hope suddenly sparkling past the tears on the edge. “R-really?”

“Yes, really!” Kitasan wound her hand into her friend’s… or was it girlfriend now? “You're the first person I've ever loved! I've had such a crush on you for years, but I was always too scared to tell you.”

“Kitasan...” Satono was brimming with emotion, yet there was nothing to say. She lowered herself again, lying atop her beloved Kitasan, and kissed her again. Though their love was as awkward as before, they soon fell into a rhythm—a gentle push and pull. Their hands slowly explored each other, running over shoulders and breasts, gripping backs, caressing breasts, squeezing thighs and butt cheeks. Then, remembering Satono's words, Kitasan reached between her beloved's legs, further and further up, sensing the musty air that hid under her skirt. Finally her fingers touched on the soft fabric of her panties, and slipped her fingers inside , but...

“Eep!” Satono bolted upright and Kitasan yanked her hand away.

“I'm sorry!” Kitasan pushed herself up almost in a panic. “Was I going too fast? I won't touch you there anymore, then.”

“No, no, it's fine!” Satono reassured her, brushing hastily at her skirt. “I do want you touching me there! I was just surprised, is all.”

Kitasan frowned, not quite getting it. “If you're sure, then...”

“I am... but... l-let me get some humans first. I think we could do something fun with them. Stay here, I'll be right back!” Satono stood and hurried away, going off to find some humans. At least, that was her excuse. Really, she just wanted to get away for a bit.

Much as she wanted to make love with Kitasan, much as she had dreamt about it for years, now that they were so close to making it happen she felt like a nervous wreck. And why shouldn't she be? It would be her first time doing it with anyone, and she didn't have the slightest clue of how it was supposed to go. She didn't even know what to use the humans for, though she thought they would figure something out.

Satono took off her shoes and socks after a while, leaving them on the ground except for one sock which she carried with her to stuff the humans inside. She tore down a few walls as she went, exposing the humans inside the buildings so she could snatch them up one by one even as they tried to run. By the time she had a few dozen humans in her sock, she was starting to feel much more calm and thought about heading back to Kitasan now, but she paused when she noticed a stray human run into one of the many little metal things on the sides of the street.

This one was different from the other, much taller, longer, and boxier. Something about it drew Satono, and she walked over to it and picked it up just as it was starting to move. Then she peered into the windows and saw a whole bunch of humans huddled up inside, as much as fifty of them all together.

“What've you got there?” Kitasan's voice made Satono jump, and her fingers curled around the little bus in her hand, almost crushing it. She whirled around and saw the other horse girl standing right behind her. Satono timidly held out the bus and let Kitasan have a look at it. “Oh! Nice find! This will make for a great toy!” She took the bus from Satono, and the sock full of humans too, and eased her down. “I know you're nervous about this, but don't worry too much. I won't do anything you don't want me to do. Okay? Now lie down so we can have some fun with these toys you got for us.”

Once Satono was stretched out along the street, Kitasan knelt over her and sprinkled the humans from her sock all over her body, from her thighs all the way up to her chest, and even leaving one right between her lips. Despite the softness of Satono's clothes and skin, the humans were badly hurt by the fall, some killed and most others too broken to move. They could only wail and scream and watch as Kitasan carefully positioned herself over Satono and began lowering her body onto her beloved. Many humans were instantly killed between them, but most survived between the softer parts of their bodies.

As Kitasan lay down, she put her lips to Satono's, the human caught between them serving as their little toy. The horse girls snuggled with each other, feeling the humans between them pop one by one, their frail little bones crushed under their weight. Each little pop sent a thrill over their bodies and let them sink ever more carelessly into their love. The human caught between their lips was the last to go, as they took care to keep it alive so they could enjoy its pathetic struggles being smothered by their passionate kiss. Then, when all the others were dead, Kitasan's tongue slipped out between her lips and caught their little toy, pushing him past Satono's lips and into her mouth. Satono caught him at once and returned the favor, leaving the human caught between their tongues.

As the girls sighed and moaned amidst their passionate kiss, Kitasan groped Satono's breasts, and Satono in her pleasure swallowed the human without thinking, sending him all the way down to her stomach. At the same time, Kitasan's other hand reached down and found its way under Satono's skirt once more, where it found a warmer, mustier reception than it had the last time around. Satono spread her legs a bit, letting Kitasan's fingers grip the bottom of those moistened panties and pull them down along her thighs.

Crawling back, Kitasan flipped Satono's skirt up along her body and looked at the pair of puffy lips she found under it. She pulled her face closer and breathed in, shivering as she caught the scent of Satono hanging thick in the air. Then she stuck out her tongue and dragged it up along those lips, making Satono shiver and moan every inch of the way. Then she pulled her tongue inside and savored the taste of Satono. She was sopping wet already, as much as Kitasan herself.

Now taking the bus again, whose body was so warped by their handling to keep anyone from leaving it, she carried it towards Satono's pussy and, holding those lips open with her other and, she slowly slipped it inside, but only halfway.

Satono's pussy gladly received its modest length, hugging it tight, already coming close to crushing it. Kitasan's finger joined it inside too, and she lovingly rubbed Satono all over inside while doing the same for herself.

Now almost writing in pleasure, Satono stretched her arms and accidentally tore through a neighboring building, where without thinking she curled her fingers and caught a handful of humans and debris. She separated the one from the other by touch, then reached over and dropped a bunch of humans on herself, some landing on her lips and others falling into her. Another handful joined them a minute later, all their squirming adding more and more to her pleasure. “Join me, Kitasan. I want you to feel this good too,” she said, inviting her beloved between her legs.

Kitasan sat up for a moment and slipped off her panties all the way, stepping right out of them. Then, lifting one of Satono's legs, she sat down between them, held open her pussy, and lowered her crotch on Satono's, letting the other half of the bus inside her.

Both young women lovingly rubbed against each other, delighting as that bus and those humans were all crushed between them or drowned in their juices. Then, with just the bus remaining, they both came together with a deafening cry, announcing their pleasure to all the city as their vaginal contractions finished crushing the bus. With the mangled metal mess slipping out of Kitasan's pussy and falling to the ground, Kitasan lay next to her lover, resting her head on Satono's arm and letting her hug her tight.

And while the survivors all over Edyll cowered in basements and cellars, hiding from them under beds and tables, Satono and Kitasan cuddled tenderly together, happy as could be in each other's arms.