- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime story. When a coalition of human kingdoms prepares to attack Tempest, Rimuru uses a new skill to put an end to the threat instantaneously, shrinking the kingdoms to be his and his friends' playthings.
RATING: R
TAGS: Giant, Giantess, Multisize, Nano, Lilliputian, Instant size change, Feet, Mouth play, Vore, Fantasy
Milim knew Rimuru was lazy. He had been that way from the moment she met him. Even so, she knew that he could put his laziness aside and dedicate himself to a task if something truly important was at stake. So it seemed very strange to her when the meeting between Rimuru, Ramiris, and herself to discuss the impending invasion by a coalition of human kingdoms started with them sitting around the table to calmly share breakfast. More than once she tried to broach the topic with him, but no matter how many times she stressed the urgency of the situation, Rimuru calmly waved away her concerns and insisted that breakfast had to come before any of that other stuff. “You can't discuss strategy on an empty stomach.” Nor did Ramiris come to her aid in all this; if anything, the fairy queen defended Rimuru and insisted on the importance of good eating. Still, she kept pushing the issue, and finally she did get a response that addressed her concerns once Rimuru was finishing his meal.

“Don't worry so much about the humans, Milim. From what you told me they're still gathering their forces, right? After what happened to the last army that tried attacking Tempest, they won't be in any hurry to come after us before they're fully armed and ready. We can deal with them anytime before then.”

“Maybe, but that doesn't mean we should be taking it so lightly! We should spend this time preparing for their attack, not stuffing our mouths while they grow their armies!”

“Like I said, you worry too much. There's no need to prepare because there won't be an attack in the first place.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because I won't let them attack.”

“You're going to stop them? All by yourself?”

“Sure, why not? I'll do it right now if you want.”

“Right now?” Milim was skeptical, but curious. “Alright, let's see you do it,” she said as a servant came to clear the table.

“One minute please.” Rimuru raised his arms overhead and stretched, groaning, before letting them fall on his armrests. He pushed back his chair, then kicked back and propped his feet up on the table, rattling the fairy queen Ramiris who had been sitting on the table next to him.

“Hey! Give a little warning before doing something like that!” she exclaimed, fluttering up from the table to hover beside him. Rimuru grinned at her and teasingly wiggled his toes, to which she crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at him.

“Ahem!” Milim cleared her throat. “Didn't you say you were going to deal with the humans already?”

“Jeez, have a little patience, will you? You know I just finished eating, right?” Still, a look of focus appeared on Rimuru's face as he closed his eyes, and Milim could feel some sort of energy about him, unlike any she'd ever sensed before. Skeptical as she had been, there was no doubt that something special was going on, and she kept her eyes fixed on him so she wouldn't miss a thing. Suddenly a magic circle appeared on the table, and after a bright flash of magic, something appeared on it.

Its surface was covered all over by a miniature land, with little mountains and rivers, lakes and valleys, even forests and cities. Rimuru sat back smugly, rocking his feet back and forth over one of the little cities while his guests examined the whole thing. It took Milim a few minutes to recognize those lands as the same that she had seen on a map of the continent; the land of the seven kingdoms bent on attacking them.

“So? What do you think?” Rimuru finally asked them.

“What do I think? What do you mean? Is that all? You said you were going to take care of all our enemies, but instead you just make a little model of their kingdoms. I guess it's good for discussing our tactics, but is that it?”

“Is that what you think this is? A model?” Rimuru shook his head and chuckled. “Why don't you try taking a closer look?” Milim gave him a vexed look, but she and Ramiris leaned in closer for a better look all the same.

Ramiris was the first to notice it, gasping and going wide-eyed in shock. It took Ramiris a little longer, but when she leaned in to examine what looked like a little smudge at the edge of a city, she too froze up in amazement at what she was seeing. As she watched, the little “smudge” broke up and scattered like it was made of a thousand tiny mites that had been gathered all together, and once they were all more spread out she found that she could recognize those diminutive figures as nearly-microscopic humans and horses, all running helter-skelter over the field. For a moment she even thought she could hear their panicked screams and frenzied neighing.

“This is all real?” she asked.

“Sure is!”

“How... Since when can you...” Milim was at a loss for words. To be able to shrink down this much land, this many people... this power Rimuru held was unimaginable. Was there any limit to it, she wondered? Could he, for instance, use it on her? Her eyes involuntarily turned to that tiny city lying in the shadow of his feet, and an image came to her head, of herself standing down in that city, the same size as all those puny little humans gazing in awe at the majestic sight of Rimuru's towering soles. She shivered just thinking about it, and when she met Rimuru's eyes and caught his knowing look she blushed a little and looked away.

Rimuru smiled and pulled his feet down, scraping off a small, mostly uninhabited part of the landscape as he did so. “How can I shrink a whole chunk of the continent?” he said, finishing Milim's question as he looked down on the tiny kingdoms sitting on the table. His bright golden eyes took in the millions of humans cowering beneath them, and his words struck fear into their hearts as they all understood that they were looking on the author of their reduction, a being of unimaginable power.

“To be honest, I don't fully understand it. It's a new skill I discovered I had a couple weeks ago. I've been practicing it on a bunch of stuff since then, trying to find out what limits it has. So far I haven't found any. In other words—” he leaned in close and smiled at the seven kingdoms, a cold, mocking grin of one who knew he had achieved absolute victory over his opponents. “—I could make all your kingdoms small enough to fit on a grain of sand!” Rimuru laughed. “Oh, but where are my manners? I haven't even told you all my name yet! Well, I'm Rimuru, the ruler of the land all your kings were planning to attack. I brought you all here so we can settle things peacefully, without the need to fight. If you like, though, you can try attacking me. Not like you bunch of germs stand any chance of winning. But first, how about a treat? I see there's dessert coming, and it should be more than enough for all of you.”

While Rimuru addressed his enemies, a servant came in with a tray of various sweets. “Right on time! Thank you! Just leave it on the table for now, I'll send for you if I need anything else.”

The humans watched in horror as the dryad servant approached their lands. She was such a slight thing, yet they could still feel the world tremble at her approach. Without even glancing at them, she bowed to Rimuru and lowered the tray down to the table, never suspecting that in doing so she was crushing millions and millions of terrified specks to whom the mere servant seemed nothing less than a goddess. Everyone else watched this catastrophe aghast, knowing that they could all be crushed just as easily.

“Now then, Milim, why don't you two help me share these desserts with our dear guests? Just pick whatever you think looks tastiest and let them have it, like so.” Grabbing a thick, heavy chocolate muffin whose rich aroma instantly grabbed his attention, Rimuru set it down on the crater where his feet had been resting a minute ago, then turned his attention to the tiny city beside it.

The hundreds of thousands of people in it screamed in terror as they saw his fingers approaching. Even a single fingertip would have been enough to snuff out half the city if it were to fall on them. But such an end was much too boring for Rimuru's tastes. Even if he could exterminate them all by simply swiping them off the table, he wanted to really torment them all so that before they died they would know perfectly well the consequences of messing with Rimuru Tempest.

Instead of crushing them all, Rimuru carefully dug his long fingernail into the earth just outside the city. His colossal nail easily tore through the crust, while cracks and tremors spread through the land immediately adjacent to it. The edge of the city started to lift up, and soon it was torn from the earth altogether as Rimuru scooped it up with his fingernail. Chunks of the city, including dozens of buildings, fell from the little bunch of dirt under his nail as Rimuru lifted it up for a closer inspection, letting the mere germs at his fingertip dwell on their utter insignificance as they beheld an eyeball bigger than their entire city. Finally, he carried them over to his muffin and turned his finger over, sprinkling all those pitiful souls onto its chocolaty surface. Though many died on the way down, many others survived and found themselves stranded on an alien world, overlooked by the demon lord and his companions.

While Rimuru picked up still more humans to sprinkle on his muffin, Ramiris floated down to the table, right next to the desserts tray. As the fairy queen landed on the human kingdoms, she felt the soft earth sink and crumble under her feet, and saw those pitifully tiny humans turn to look at her. Even at her comparatively diminutive size, being around the size of a doll, she was still a colossus to these pathetic humans, big enough to crush a city with a few good steps. She stood over one such city, peering smugly down at it with her hands on her hips, feeling the power that came with being bigger than someone else for a change. First she pulled off her shoes one by one, letting her bare feet fall right on the outskirts of the city, where more than a few buildings were crushed under her bare soles. She held her cheeks and wiggled her toes in delight at the feeling of all those crumbling buildings, sending tremors through the rest of the city.

The powerful earthquakes forced most humans to their knees, and they could do nothing but sit and watch as the fairy queen raised her dainty foot over their city. Chunks of dirt fell from her sole and rained down on the survivors, crushing still more houses in the process and ending hundreds of lives. Ramiris was thrilled to hear the faint sounds of their screaming, and she laughed and wiggled her toes over them all. Finally she started to slowly lower her foot, taking her sweet time with it. Those who could run did so, trying with all their power to flee their impending doom. Some saved themselves, but their numbers were dwarfed by those who couldn't make it. As her sole approached the ground, darkening all under it, many thousands were crushed in a fraction of a second; many more were soon crushed when those who had survived between their toes, gaping in awe at those massive digits which dwarfed any and all buildings in their city, were caught by her curling toes and mashed into the earth.

Meanwhile, Rimuru had finished sprinkling humans onto his muffin, giving it a look as though it were powdered with something. The humans struggled to get away, but their efforts were curt short when Rimuru picked up his muffin. The sudden acceleration and the air pressure coming to meet them as they were lifted into the air both flattened them to the muffin's surface, and the screamed as they looked to the sky and saw Rimuru's mouth open to welcome them inside. Pearly white teeth as tall as snow-capped mountains sunk into the soft, dark earth, tearing off a huge chunk of it and bringing it into his mouth, where it landed on his pink tongue. Rimuru moved his tongue around to lick up all the puny humans. Their flavor was subtle, yet delicious, and he savored them thoroughly before beginning to chew.

As the muffin was ground and mashed into a thick paste, countless humans were buried in its mass, some alive, most dead, and when he swallowed, all of them were sent down his throat to be digested and made a part of the demon lord—the highest honor to which such pathetic creatures as them could ever hope to attain. Even then, many more of those worthless specks were left inside his mouth, clinging to every surface and covered in spit and muffin remnants, though soon they either drowned in Rimuru's saliva or else were crushed by his tongue passing over them.

“Ah, that was so good! Milim, you have to try these guys, they're delicious!” Rimuru said before taking another bite of his muffin.

Milim looked uncertainly at the human kingdoms, and at the cup of pudding she had grabbed from the desserts tray. She didn't see how they could taste any good when they were so tiny, but she decided to give it a shot, licking clean her spoon and using it to dig up a small town. Then, bringing the spoon over her pudding, she shook it from side to side to carefully sprinkle the town all over.

Thousands upon thousands of humans splatted onto the thick yellow pudding, landing safely on its mushy surface, but when they tried to get away they found that they were practically stuck. Any of them who tried to walk or swim quickly sank into the huge mountain of pudding, from which they would never escape again, while everyone else could only lie on the surface and watch helplessly as the giant spoon came down again to scoop them up. Milim took them all into her mouth, where she instantly started swishing the pudding around. “Mmm!” she muttered, surprised to discover how much better the dessert tasted with them. It was like some delicious spice had been added to it.

After swallowing, she scooped up another city onto her spoon, but instead of adding it to her dessert, she carried it into her mouth and sprinkled it directly onto her tongue. Even just letting it lie on her tongue and slowly dissolve into her spit, she practically melted at the taste, and started greedily scooping up still more tiny cities, eating some by themselves and others with her pudding.

Ramiris saw all this and grew curious herself about the flavor of those little cities. Leaving behind the ruins of the city she had crushed under her feet, she took a couple steps and stopped just short of another one. There she crouched and scooped up a small chunk into her hand. She fell in love with the flavor as soon as she tried it, and fell to her hands and knees, her face overlooking the city. She opened her mouth wide, leaned in close, and ran her mouth over the city, licking up building after building together with all the people inside or among them, giving them no time to even try fleeing.

Rimuru, having finished his muffin, grabbed a stick of bubble gum from his pocket and started chewing. Half a minute later, he pulled it out and flattened the gum over his fingertip, then brought it over to another city. For a while he teased the city by holding his finger over it and moving it up and down. Finally he lowered it carefully onto the city, making the land stick to his was of gum. He did it softly enough that most people managed to survive on it, and they all got to watch as they were brought into his mouth to be chewed up or buried deep inside his gum, some of them even surviving long enough to experience being part of a bubble he blew.

Now growing thirsty, Milim grabbed a glass of boba tea that lay on the tray. She pulled it close, and sprinkled some humans inside. These sank to the bottom, dragged along by the currents of the falling dirt and debris from their cities, and floated among the giant tapioca balls. When Milim sucked in through the thick straw, the humans were sucked into her mouth, spicing up her drink with their delightful taste, and after chewing up the boba she swallowed them all, sending them spilling down into her belly to be digested.

Together, Rimuru, Milim and Ramiris ate more and more of the human kingdoms until every town and city had been devoured. Only a few villages and homesteads, much too small for them to bother with, still survived, their survivors all shaking in fear and despair as they beheld the ruins of their kingdoms.

“That was amazing!” Ramiris said.

“Too bad we're all out of humans. Would have been nice to keep some for later,” Ramiris lamented. “Hey, Rimuru! Can't you make us another batch? I'm pretty sure there's still a few more human kingdoms around we could use.”

“I won't shrink them unless they give me a reason to do it, but if you want more humans, I have another way of getting them for you. I'll just rewind time for their kingdoms. Everyone who died will come back, and they'll even keep their memories of everything we did to them.”

“Can you really rewind time?” Milim asked.

Rimuru grinned. “Just watch!” Again he focused as he activated another skill on the table, and soon the human kingdoms were back just as he said they would be. “Welcome back, everyone,” he said to them. “Are you surprised? Thought you were dead for good? Maybe now you understand why it was such a bad idea to want to challenge me. Yes, I was the one who brought you all back to life. How could I do that? Because I'm your new god. You all belong to me, and I can do whatever I want with you. I can kill you as many times as I want and keep bringing you back to make you suffer. But if you know your place and obey me, I can be a kind god and reward you for it. Oh, and one more thing. See my friends here? They're your gods, too. Now, let's see if you understood or if I'm going to keep punishing you until you learn your place; climb my feet and worship them.”

As Rimuru scrunched his sole commandingly, many thousands of people in the cities below started making their way towards his feet. They were terrified of those towering feet, but they were still more frightened of what he might do to them if they disobeyed.

At the same time, Ramiris lay down in the middle of the kingdoms and ordered all the humans around to come worship her body, which was like a great mountain chain to them. They gathered all around her body, kneeling to her legs, arms, her hips, her chest, her head, until she ordered them to climb her. Then they set hands to her skin and to her dress and started pulling themselves up, like tiny dust mites crawling on the fairy's body. Ramiris could just barely sense their tiny hands and feet climbing her, and she chuckled at how pathetically small they were, shaking her body and sending many of the humans falling off. Some minutes later, they started reaching the top of her body and knelt on her skin and on her clothes, meekly worshipping her. Ramiris as so elated that she couldn't keep from stretching her arms and legs, bulldozing many miles of land and crushing many of the humans who had still been making their way towards her. Then, she reached out and grabbed a handful of them dropping them directly into her mouth to be eaten.

Meanwhile, the humans at Rimuru's feet had been climbing his sole this whole time, but still hadn't made it all the way past his heels. Even so, they were already getting tired from so much climbing, and many of them settled into the wrinkles of his sole to worship him from in there, finding ample space for everyone in those tiny crevices.

Milim watched all this thoughtfully, considering what she wanted from these tiny humans. She didn't think it would be very satisfying for her to be worshipped by these pathetic things, especially since they were so small she probably wouldn't feel them, but that thought gave her an idea on how to test that out. As before she scooped up a city with her spoon, but instead of bringing it into her mouth, she lowered it to her belly.

Hundreds of thousands of terrified souls looked on in awe at the great tummy wall before them, stretching out in every direction with her navel dead center—a pit so huge it could swallow up their whole city. They turned to look at Milim's face, wondering what she meant to do with them. When they saw her hand coming closer, they were scared that it would crush them, but instead it reached down past their spoon. They still had no clue what Milim was planning as she giggled, not until she tipped her spoon over and sent them all falling down They saw her other hand pulling on the waistband of her panties, and saw her crotch waiting for them right below, with a powerfully musty air wafting out to meet them all.

Some of the humans landed on her skin, others on her panties, but when she let her panties snap back into place, they were all pinned firmly to her sin, or to other, more intimate things. Soon they started trying to escape, and Milim to her surprise found that she could feel them squirming down there, bringing her great pleasure. She cupped a hand over them all and started rubbing them gently, really mashing them into her skin where whole batches of humans were crushed under the pressure, their bodies popping and being reduced to no more than tiny red stains on her crotch. She could barely feel them dying, but still the knowledge of what she was doing gave her the biggest rush of excitement.

Once everyone had finished playing with their tiny humans, Rimuru rewound time again to put them back into place, then he ordered his servant to come in and cut two square sliced of the kingdoms. These were put into small boxes and given to Milim and Ramiris as gifts. “Do what you want with them, they're all yours. And if you ever run out, come back any time and I'll fix them up for you again,” he said as a third portion was cut out for his own enjoyment. “As for the rest of these lands, take them to the kitchen and tell the cooks to use them as seasoning for our next meal.

Everything was done as the demon lord said, and the lunch they ate with the tiny human kingdoms sprinkled on top was the best any of them ad ever had. They spent the rest of the visit playing with or snacking on their tiny humans, crushing them under hands and feet, licking them up, making them worship their new gods, and when the day was over and Milim and Ramiris left, they took with them Rimuru's gifts, which they would enjoy for many years to come.