- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
On her lover Grace's birthday, Chun-Li gifts the young woman what she always wanted: a chance to spend the day shrunk down with her.
TAGS: F/f, Minikin, Nano, Feet, Lesbians, Body exploration
RATING: X
Grace could not have wished for a better “Happy birthday” than she one she got that morning when she woke up all wrapped up in the arms of her girlfriend, the strong and beautiful Chun-Li. Whispering those sweet words into her ear, Chun-Li dominantly hooked a thick, muscular leg over Grace's own, and with her arms and leg she pulled her smaller, weaker partner closer, holding the young woman firmly against her body. She nuzzled her face passionately into Grace's neck, while at the same time her hands played with the birthday girl's crotch and breasts. Grace moaned and twisted in pleasure in Chun-Li's hold, letting her lover ravage her body as twilight streamed through their bedroom curtains.

Chun-Li's fingers brought Grace to ecstasy, and once she'd found it, Grace turned around and lay happily panting in Chun-Li's arms, snuggling her face into those firm and shapely breasts to fill herself with her lover's scent.

If only they could have stayed in bed all day, enjoying each other's company, it would have been the most perfect birthday ever, Grace thought, but alas it wasn't to be. Chun-Li had a duty to teach her students, and she couldn't break it even for such a special day. Grace begged her to stay all the same, half playfully and half seriously, hugging Chun-Li's back as if she could make her stay that way, but she finally relented when Chun-Li promised to bring back a gift that would make up for her absence.

Chun-Li left, and Grace stayed home, passing the time by reading a book or answering calls from her friends and family, wondering the whole time what Chun-Li's gift would be, until finally, early that afternoon, her girlfriend returned with a small box of something that smelled delicious. “Happy birthday, Grace,” she said again as Grace opened it to find it full of chocolate brownies whose mouth-watering aroma was unmatched by any treat Grace had ever smelled before. The lovers embraced, Grace wrapping her arms around Chun-Li's waist and standing on tip-toes to kiss her lover's cheek, then they sat on the couch together so Grace could dig in.

Grace offered a brownie to Chun-Li, but she declined, saying she had already eaten enough today and that it was all for the birthday girl. Grace on the other hand was starving, having had only a light lunch in expectation of a tasty birthday cake, and she devoured her gift, stuffing her mouth with more and more of that heavenly taste, though towards the end she took her time to savor it.

She was halfway through the sixth and final brownie when she sensed that something was off. She looked at her girlfriend and saw that her sight was now level with Chun-Li's shoulders rather than her nose, and it was still going down. She looked at the brownie and noticed that it was slowly growing in her hand, as was the box. “I'm shrinking,” Grace realized.

To anyone else the realization might have been followed by a sense of horror, but that was the furthest thing from her mind. No, Grace was excited beyond words. For years she had dreamed of something like this, of shrinking in the presence of some gorgeous woman she loved and worshipped, and now it was finally coming true.

“So how do you like your surprise? Was it worth the wait?” Chun-Li asked. Grace set the box with its last half-brownie aside and turned to her girlfriend, eyes beaming with adoration. She had been so embarrassed when she first confessed her kink to Chun-Li a few months ago, but now she couldn't have been happier.

“It's the best surprise ever! Thank you so much!” she said, getting on her knees so she could shower her girlfriend's cheek with kisses. As she kept shrinking, she had to crouch, then stand, then step out of her clothes and onto Chun-Li's thighs so she could keep kissing her girlfriend, and when she couldn't reach her face anymore, she sat down on her lap and watched in amazement as her girlfriend's body grew to ever more impressive heights.

Grace wondered how small she would shrink, hoping deep down that she'd end up a worthless speck in the shadow of her girlfriend. She didn't get her wish, but when she ended up around one inch tall she was happy enough with it, and she stared in utter awe at her towering lover.

Chun-Li smirked at her. “My, you sure did shrink a lot. What a tiny little thing you've become, Grace; just a puny little bug in the presence of a goddess.” Grace shivered. Those words, that tone of voice, the condescending look on Chun-Li's face—it was all perfect! “You're so pathetic. An insect like you doesn't have the right to be called my girlfriend. From now on you're my slave, and you'll worship me like I deserve, got it?”

“Yes, my goddess!” Grace exclaimed, kneeling to kiss her goddess's thighs. Chun-Li smiled, happy to see how much Grace was enjoying her gift, and surprised to find herself enjoying it too. This was still just the start of her gift, though. After Grace's answer, Chun-Li slipped off her shoe and her foot and let it fall on her lap right next to her worshipper, instantly commanding Grace's attention.

“Then worship my foot, slave, unless you want to be crushed under my mighty toes.”

Grace stared at the sight of that scrunching sole and those imperiously curling toes, watching as the great wall of flesh that was her goddess's foot shifted from that simple gesture. As soon as Chun-Li finished speaking, she ran forward and pounced on that warm and sweaty flesh, pressing her naked body firmly against Chun-Li's sole sole, reveling in the omnipresent atmosphere of the colossal foot. Not even her most vivid dreams could compare to the unparalleled ecstasy she felt submitting herself to her lover's sole, groping the smooth skin and burying her face deep inside the great mattress of flesh, licking up her sweat, huffing the powerful scent, kissing her divine sole. But she didn't stop there; she climbed all over Chun-Li's foot, crawling over every last inch of skin from her heel to her delicious toes, massaging and worshipping her all the way, not only as thanks for the greatest birthday gift ever, but because she was Grace's goddess and deserved all the adoration in the world.

Chun-Li meanwhile reveled in her girlfriend's love, every so often scrunching her foot over the delightful sensation of those little hands and that tiny tongue rendering their worship unto her sole, sometimes even catching little Grace in the folds of her hot and sweaty flesh. Little by little she started to feel more like a goddess, and she really was getting into the role by the time Grace had started work on her other foot.

“What a pathetic effort. Are you even trying? Your Goddess can barely feel you working, speck! Put your back into it, unless you truly do want to be crushed under my divine toes. Lick me harder, and don't you dare skimp out on me! I want your pathetic tongue scrubbing every last wrinkle of my foot until it's spotless. Drink my sweat if you need to, and eat the dirt off my feet. Well? Don't tell me you thought serving a goddess would be easy!”

Grace moaned every time her lover's voice thundered down with a new reproach or command. She couldn't have asked for a more perfect goddess than this! If she hadn't known it was all for her sake, she would have thought Chun-Li completely serious. Even knowing it was all pure teasing she still treated it seriously, and threw herself without reserve to the task of worshipping her feet, painstakingly dragging her puny self all over the towering sole, until she reached her goddess's toes and climbed between.

Chun-Li's big toe was easily as long as Grace was tall, and together with the second toe it was more than enough to dominate her being. They squeezed her, wiggling against her, rubbing her naked body all over, and she in turn hugged one titan digit and rubbed her crotch against it, giving in to ever greater arousal while Chun-Li simply watched in amusement. Even when she was frantically humping her goddess's toe, it was a simple curl of those toes that finally pushed her over the end and sent her screaming to the heights of bliss. She melted in the warmth of her love and Chun-Li's toes, going limp while straddling the titan digit, and lay panting on the surface for minutes afterwards, thanking her lover with nonstop kisses.

“What's this? Are you all tuckered out already?” Chun-Li chuckled and lowered her sole to the couch's surface, letting Grace stand up between her toes. “What a sad display. Still, I suppose you did a good enough job for being such a worthless bug. Shall your goddess reward you with a sip of the regrowth potion?”

Grace looked into her lover's eyes. “My goddess, may I ask for another gift?”

“You're awfully proud to think a bug like you has any right to ask something of me. But let's hear what you have to say. If it amuses me, I might just grant it.”

“I want more of those brownies. I want to shrink smaller, until I'm nothing but a germ lost on your toes. I beg you; nothing in the world would make me happier.” Grace leaned over her lover's toe, tenderly kissing her blue-painted toenail.

Chun-Li frowned. “Are you sure you want that? If you shrink much more again, the antidote won't work on you. You'll have to wait for your shrinking to wear off on its own a week from now.”

“That's perfect! Please, goddess, let me shrink again! Don't bother with the antidote! I want to spend all week living on your divine body! I want your toes to become my whole world! I want to spend all day getting lost in your wrinkles and drowning in your sweat!”

“Well... since it is your birthday, I suppose your goddess can grant you this one request. Hold still a moment.” Chun-Li curled her toes around Grace, holding the tiny woman in place while she stretched out her leg on the couch. When she relaxed her toes again, Grace sat down between them and looked across at her girlfriend taking from the box's remains a small chunk of brownie, about the size of Grace's head, and reaching over to hand it to her. Grace grabbed the heavy chunk of chocolate, inhaled its sweet fumes, and started digging into it, ravenously devouring as much as she could. She couldn't finish it all, certainly not having just eaten five whole brownies beforehand, but she ate until she could eat no more, and dropped the remaining crumbs just as she started shrinking.

This time Grace lost her size far faster than she had before. In a mere second she had already lost half her size, and she kept on shrinking at the same rate, watching as the world became inconceivably bigger around her. Soon she was the size of an ant, then a flea, a grain of sand, and finally a germ lost in a diminutive wrinkle of Chun-Li's skin, so insignificantly small that it seemed she was standing at the bottom of a gargantuan valley, looking up at colossal mountains beyond which Chun-Li's toes towered high in the sky, like a pair of immense celestial objects.

Grace stood looking in awe at the vast new world that her lover's foot had become for her, until a sudden movement made her stomach lurch. Then she watched those giant toes spread wide apart, feeling the world shake as it happened, and saw a gigantic eye appear in the sky to take in her tiny little world.

“Are you there, Gracey?” Chun-Li said, totally unaware of what an earth-shaking phenomenon her mere voice was to her lover now, even speaking at a whisper as she did. Though she looked keenly at the spot where she had last seen Grace before she disappeared from sight, she could spot no sign of her tiny girlfriend no matter how hard she looked. “Ah, what a pathetic little thing you've become. You know I can't even see you anymore? You really are just a germ lost between my divine toes. And to think this is what you wanted—what you begged me for! Are you really happy down there? ... Well, I suppose it doesn't matter. It's beneath a goddess like me to worry over what a little germ thinks. Good-bye, Grace; I'll see you in a week.”

Chun-Li accompanied her good-bye with a wiggle of her toes that shook Grace's whole world. Her skin shifted like so many tectonic plates, and for a brief moment the wrinkle Grace was lost in closed up and vast walls of skin squeezed the tiny woman the tiny woman, completely immobilizing her in their overwhelming mass.

Even when released, Grace was still fastened to the great wall by a thin coating of sweat, and it took her great effort to peel herself off. By then Chun-Li had stretched her legs out again, and lay still to give her tiny lover time to explore at her leisure, an opportunity Grace was all too happy to seize as she set out to climb Grace's wrinkle and explore as much of her foot as she could.

She climbed over mountains and walked along valleys, rounded great lakes of sweat and swamps of toe jam, all the while basking in her lover's body heat that radiated from the world around her and taking in the powerfully musty atmosphere, utterly in love with the overwhelming smell of Chun-Li.

Finally, after an hour of walking, she reached a peak from where she could look out and see for the first time the whole of her lover's body. From head to toes it stretched countless miles, each limb a continent full of untold wonders waiting to be explored, each breast a mountain half as big as the moon, and her face the face of divinity itself. A week was nowhere near enough to get to know all of it. Hell, it might not be enough to explore all of Chun-Li's feet. But that was okay; she could always buy some more brownies for another little expedition on her goddess and girlfriend.

Grace knelt and kissed the ground, showing a small fraction of her infinite gratitude. Maybe by coincidence, or maybe sensing it on some unconscious level, Chun-Li's toes twitched as soon as her lips met her skin, and knocked Grace back into a wrinkle on her skin, where a curl of those giant toes made the earth itself embrace her, as if Chun-Li's body itself were saying, “You're all mine.” And in her happiness, Grace smiled and hugged it back, as if to say, “Yes, I'm all yours.”