- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An unusual crossover between Peter Pan and Akame ga Kill. Tinker Bell finds herself stranded in a strange city, where she runs into the sadistic General Esdeath.
RATING: R
TAGS: Minikin, Fantasy, Feet, Legwear, Footwear, Entrapment, Mouth play, Breasts, Slave, Humiliation
Tinker Bell had been to many parts of the world and seen many strange and fantastical things, but never had she found herself so lost as she did now. She had fallen asleep last night in her little fairy home, but when she awoke this morning she was somewhere unknown to her; not in Neverland, but sleeping in the dewy grass in the park of some great city.

The sun was just rising and the people were beginning to leave their homes as she turned all around. Already there were so many of them, as many as Tinker Bell had ever seen in one place. She was horribly uncomfortable around them all, and once she made sure no one was looking, she flew over one of the buildings nearby to get out of sight.

From up above she got her first view of the great cityscape. Building after building stretched out in every direction for a mile at least. So many buildings, so many people, but where in the world was Neverland? Where was Peter? Where was she? She turned around and around trying to find anything she might use to orient herself, but she was stranded in a sea of strange houses and everywhere looked the same to her. In the end she simply picked a random direction and started flying that way; wherever she flew she'd make it out of this city sooner or later.

Yet hunger made her stop just a couple minutes later. Her stomach growled ferociously, begging her for some food. Normally she might have gone out to try and find nuts or berries, but there weren't likely to be any here in the city. Still, there would still be plenty of food here; she just had to be careful when taking it from the humans.

She flew carefully above the masses, looking through the second-story windows for any food that she might find. It would be just a few minutes before she caught found something good inside a particularly grand house—a mansion, even. There on a small round table in a large bedroom sat a bowl of big, juicy grapes, all ripe for the taking. And, best of all, the window was wide open for her.

Fluttering up to the windowsill, she peered inside to make sure no humans were inside. When she found the place empty, she floated right inside and landed on the edge of the bowl. The grapes she found nice and firm when she grabbed one, and they came easily off the stem. A lovely purple color and sweet as could be; she eagerly bit into its flesh and feasted on it, forgetting at least for a while her worries.

Yet that very sweetness was to be her downfall. It ensnared her mind, and made her neglect to keep an ear out for any coming humans while she ate. So it was that she failed to notice a human's approach until the bedroom door was already swinging open.

Too far from the window to leave in such little time, Tinker Bell climbed out of the bowl and crouched behind it to keep out of sight, hoping that whoever had arrived would soon be out again. Her ears followed the sounds of boots trodding on the wooden floor and, keeping track of the human's position, she shuffled slowly to the side to keep the bowl between them and her. But the human was coming closer, and she grew tense. She quietly gasped when she saw fingertips flash right above her, but they only came to pluck a few grapes and carry them away.

With the grapes now in hand, the human walked away from the bowl and started pacing around the room, all the while the little fairy kept shuffling around the bowl, fear and anxiety gnawing at her belly. Finally, though, the human stopped moving and, by the sound of it, sat down on the bed. Tinker Bell waited a few seconds, then carefully peeked out around the corner to make sure the human wasn't looking this way.

It was supposed to be a quick glance, yet something about the human captured Tinker Bell's attention. She was a young woman by the look of her, not much older than twenty, slim but with a certain strength to her. Long, light-blue hair unlike anything she'd seen on a human before flowed down her head and pooled on the bed around her hips. There was a stern yet distant look on her face, whose sharpness seemed very befitting of her clothing—some sort of white-and-black military uniform, whole low cut neck exposed not only the a curious tattoo on her chest above her bosom, but also a good half of her sizable cleavage.

All in all, she was completely unlike any woman Bell had ever known, be they human or mermaid or fairy; so unique that she captured the fairy's imagination on the spot. Tinker Bell simply couldn't tear her eyes off her. She forgot all about leaving the room for the moment.

The woman had been sitting only a minute, long enough to finish her grapes, when she stood again. While Tinker Bell hid behind the bowl, the woman trod to the window, where she closed it shut, sealing the fairy's only way out of this place before taking a seat at her desk, pulling open a big rolled up sheet of paper and staring at it thoughtfully.

Still huddled down on the table, Tinker Bell silently berated herself for having missed her chance to leave. Now she would have to bide her time and wait until the door or the window was opened again. She hopped off the table, floating down gently to the floor, and then, making sure one more time that the woman was still focused on that paper, she scurried under the bed to wait.

Even now, though, Tinker Bell still couldn't resist looking out at the young woman. The little fairy didn't know why, but something about her called up all manner of unknown feelings, and she felt as though she were being drawn towards her. A part of her even wanted to go say hello. Of course, she had more sense than to go greeting a strange human out of nowhere. But surely there would be no harm in just getting a bit closer, as long as she kept out of sight.

Staying on the floor, she slowly approached the woman from behind. As she did, the woman reached down and took off her boots one after the other, and then her stockings, leaving bare her long, shapely legs. The sight of them enticed Tinker Bell all the more, and she came closer until she stood right beneath the woman's chair, close enough to catch a whiff of her feet. The smell was strong, but she found that she didn't mind it at all. If anything, she enjoyed taking in a deep breath and filling herself up with the sharp aroma. And, for some strange reason, she even wished to go up and touch those lovely pale feet. She wasn't so foolish to do something like that, but still, she thought it would be fine if she crept just a little closer.

Soon she was sitting close enough to the woman's feet that she could feel the musty air surrounding them, feel the warmth they radiated onto her skin. Closing her eyes, she tried to imagine what it might feel like to be stuck under those soles, and just the thought of it made her shiver in excitement. She stayed seated there, taking in the smell and mustiness of those feet while thinking about all the things she wanted to do with them.

Tinker Bell couldn't understand why she was so obsessed with this woman's feet. She had never felt this way towards anyone else's. The most she could say was that there was an air around this woman that practically demanded for her to kneel and worship her soles.

For a long time she was absorbed in her fantasies, and she was caught by surprise when the woman slid her feet back along the floor. Her giant heel barreled over Tinker Bell and pushed her to the ground, where she was soon smothered under the woman's big, sweaty sole. She struggled to break free, squirming with all her might to try and wriggle out of there, but even as fear sent her heart racing, a part of her was thrilled to find herself down there, and she thought that the woman's foot felt even better against her body than she ever imagined.

After the massive foot first rushed over her, it quickly came to a halt with her pinned under its sole. While she tried to get out of there, she sensed movement going on outside, and then the foot slid back far enough to expose her upper body and let her see the woman's face hanging right overhead, bright blue eyes peering sternly down at her.

The woman's eyes widened, and while Tinker Bell pushed against her toes trying to free herself, she reached down and curled her fingers tight around the little fairy, pulling her out from under her foot. “Incredible,” she muttered. “Can it really be? A fairy?” Tinker Bell calmed her struggles as a giant thumb stroked her body. She looked into the woman's eyes, thinking maybe this human would be gentle with her. But all of a sudden her gripped tightened and forced much of the air from the fairy's lungs in a frightened squeak. “Answer me, being! Who are you? What are you? What are you doing in my quarters?”

Tinker Bell began to explain herself, but as usual, her speech was nothing but tinkling noises to the human. Still, there must have been something about her that made the woman soften her grip and her scowl. “Shake your head yes or no. Are you a spy?” No. “I thought not. And if you are, you're surely the worst spy I've ever seen. Why did you come in here, then?” With her one free hand, Tinker Bell pointed to the bowl of grapes. “You were hungry? And that was the only reason why you came in here?” Yes. “Tell me, are you really a fairy?” Yes.

The woman eyed her thoughtfully for a minute, then spoke again. “You look like you're telling the truth, but I still can't trust you. I'll keep you as my prisoner for now, and interrogate you more thoroughly when I get the chance. Do you understand, fairy?” Yes. “Good.” Again she relaxed her grip, holding Bell almost gently now. “I'd ask your name, but I doubt it would be anything I can understand. As for my own name, it's General Esdeath. Learn it well, since it's the name of your new master.”

The hold of her fingers around the fairy's body now took on a possessive bent, the gentle yet unbending grip claiming Tinker Bell as her property. Again the little fairy felt as scared and thrilled as she had been under Esdeath's foot, with a part of her telling her to escape this dangerous woman, while another urged her to accept her new master and pledge herself in service to her.

Finding her new toy suitably meek, Esdeath decided to put her to use, and to test her willingness to obey. She grabbed her moist stocking and, reaching her hand all the way inside, she dropped the fairy at the very tip, where she was trapped in a mass of smelly black fabric. “I'll let you out later to talk to you, but for now I have other matters to see to. In the meantime, I expect you to be of service to your master. You will worship my feet like a good little slave, or face a more serious punishment. Do you understand?”

Satisfied that the short tinkling noise she heard meant “yes”, Esdeath pulled the black stocking tight over her leg, until the fairy was being smothered against her sole, then lowered it to the floor again, stretching out her leg so that her foot was propped up by its heel. “Then get started, slave.”

Tinker Bell didn't hesitate. As soon as the giant foot went still, she turned herself around to face its sole and started rubbing her arms up and down its surface, wanting to please Esdeath and avoid punishment.

She was well and truly frightened now. This wasn't at all how she had expected this woman to react. Did Esdeath really mean to make Tinker Bell her slave? And what sort of punishment would she receive if she disobeyed her orders? Oh, what a snare she had gotten herself into. Why hadn't she just left when she still had the chance? Who knew when, or if, she'd get another chance to leave now that she was in Esdeath's clutches.

With nothing more to do, Tinker Bell resolved to go along with whatever this woman asked of her for as long as was necessary. Crawling up and down the insides of the sock, she dug her hands deep into the flesh of Esdeath's foot and rubbed it as firmly as she could, hoping it would be enough.

Esdeath was delighted by the little fairy's obedience, and by the feeling of those tiny hands working all over her sole. Though her focus was still on studying those maps and letters arrayed over her desk, her thoughts kept going back to the little fairy—a real fairy!—quietly worshipping her sole. By turns she stretched and curled her toes in delight, making her sole deform and bunch up against her little servant. Then, when the fairy was busy massaging her toes, she wiggled them happily whenever her hands were rubbing between them, and curled them against her dainty little figure.

Soon she couldn't resist the desire to mercilessly dominate this tiny woman, and she allowed her sole to fall on the ground again, pinning the fairy underneath. She felt the fairy trying to wriggle out of there, and chuckled in amusement. “Yes, good. Keep squirming, you little insect. Squirm for your master! Let's see how you strengths stack up against the might of my sole!” She pressed down firmly, applying more and more pressure until her little pet was all but immobilized under her. Esdeath still felt her struggles down there, but they were utterly smothered under her foot; the fairy couldn't move even a fraction of an inch now.

Tinker Bell strained with all her power to escape, gritting her teeth under the incredible pressure that Esdeath was putting on her. Her body hurt all over, and she feared that something would break if the pressure increased any further. What in the world had she done to deserve this? Hadn't she done exactly what Esdeath asked? Why, then, was she being punished? She wanted to cry, to ask her master for answers, but with that massive sole covering her whole body she couldn't even hear her own voice.

“I'm sorry, is this too much for you, slave? Do you want me to stop? Then be a good girl and lick my foot. You can do that much for me, can't you?” As soon as Esdeath said this, Tinker Bell forced her mouth open and pushed out her tongue to meet the warm, sweaty sole, frantically licking as much of it as she could manage. She could cover no more than a tiny spot of the giant sole, but Esdeath felt it all the same—a tiny little wet thing dabbing against her skin—and it so excited her that for a couple seconds she pressed down even harder, almost grinding the fairy down under her foot before she thought to ease up the pressure.

“Very good, slave. Now keep licking. I want you to clean up every last inch of my foot with that tongue of yours. If I find the tiniest bit of toe jam when I take you back out, I'm putting you back in and making sure you spend all day in there.”

Tinker Bell worked harder than she ever had before to please the cruel an callous woman in whose hands she now found herself, dragging herself all over Esdeath's sole to lick everything her tongue could reach. Every wrinkle, every groove of her footprint, every single sweat pore—she didn't dare skip any of it lest she be punished, and didn't let up even when Esdeath praised her work.

Eventually, Esdeath finished reviewing all her documents and put them away. Now she had business elsewhere, but before that she had to get her little slave out of her sock. She still didn't know how durable the fairy was, and it would be a shame to end up crushing her while she walked.

Gripping the fairy between her toes, she pulled her out of her stocking. Tinker Bell looked utterly spent and defeated, clearly exhausted from all her work. She breathed heavily, probably glad to be getting some fresh air again, and she looked nervously back at her, but at the same time she seemed almost limp. When Esdeath plucked her out and, dangling her by the legs from her fingertips, lifted the fairy up to her face, Tinker Bell didn't offer the slightest bit of resistance, but just hung meekly in her grip.

Still holding the fairy, Esdeath stood and went to her drawers, from which she grabbed a small cloth pouch. She dropped the fairy inside and pulled the drawstrings tight, even tying them off to make sure there was no escape, then hung the bag from her belt, right by her hip. “Keep still and be quiet until I let you out. I'm sure I don't need to tell you what to expect if you disobey, do I?” she asked and patted the bag playfully before heading out.

There Tinker Bell would stay while her captor saw to her other duties, her pouch being swung with every step that Esdeath took, hitting her hip and bouncing away from it before coming back in. Fighting through all the motion, she climbed up the cloth to reach the opening, and there she made an effort to open it. She tried to slip her arm out in the hopes that she could reach the drawstrings and untie them, but it was shut too tightly for even her arm to fit. The most that she could do was to keep pushing at it in the hopes that it would loosen eventually.

Esdeath couldn't fail to notice the little fairy tugging at her cloth prison when she glanced down at the bag. She scoffed, disappointed to see her slave disobeying her so brazenly, but shook her head, knowing that there was no way out for her. Still, the fairy had to be punished, so Esdeath nudged the bag further back along her belt until it was hanging directly behind her butt.

That was only the preparation, though. The real punishment would come some minutes later, when Esdeath sat down for a meeting. The pouch was perfectly positioned to end up under her ass, where the fairy was helplessly smothered under the colossal weight. If not for the softness of both her rear and the cushion, Tinker Bell would have been crushed under the weight. As it was she was already in an awful lot of pain, and she couldn't move so much as a finger. It was even worse than when she'd been under Esdeath's foot. The immense pressure almost stopped her from breathing, and it cut off much of her circulation. Little by little her body went numb. Soon she was feeling tingly all over; her thoughts were growing fuzzy and her consciousness started fading until at last she passed out completely.

She would still spend a long time under Esdeath after that, and even when they were back in the bedroom and Esdeath pulled her out, it took her a couple minutes to really wake up as feeling slowly returned to her body. When she finally came to, she found herself in Esdeath's hands, being turned this way and that by fingers thicker than her own body. And, gradually, she noticed something else. A pressure around her neck. She raised her hands to it, and discovered there a loop of string tied around her neck.

A shot of adrenaline ran through her blood stream and brought her to full wakefulness. Tinker Bell raised both hands to her neck, trying to pull the cord off over her head or untie the knot that bound it to her, but she could do neither. “It appears I did a good job with your leash,” Esdeath said as she watched the fairy try and fail to pull it off. Looking into her eyes, Tinker Bell begged her to be let go, but Esdeath only rolled her eyes at Tinker Bell's voice and tugged on her leash. “Alright, that's enough. If I see you trying to take that thing off again I'll make sure you regret it. How did you like your punishment, by the way? When I saw you trying to escape your sack, I thought spending some time beneath me would teach you a lesson. Did you learn anything from it, or do I need to punish you again?” Tinker Bell hurried to nod and shake her head, and when she was dropped on Esdeath's lap she meekly knelt to her master.

Esdeath's legs were bare again, as she had taken off her uniform to relax, only leaving her shirt on. With the fairy kneeling on her thigh, she crossed her legs and trapped the tiny thing with them, pressing them tight so she could feel in detail as her tiny figure was smothered between her thighs. Then she began the interrogation.

It wasn't nearly as informative as she would have liked, in part because she was limited to asking yes-or-no questions, and in part because the fairy seemed not to understand most of them. She was confused by any mention of the Empire, for instance, or of any other places or people. One would think she was from the other side of the world judging by her reaction to even such well known figures as the Emperor and Prime Minister. She tried showing the fairy a map, but she didn't seem to understand it. She also tried getting the fairy to write something, but it seemed she didn't know how. By the end of it she determined that the fairy was almost certainly harmless, and decided to go ahead with keeping her as a pet or servant. She reiterated as much to the fairy, then lay down back her bed and, holding the end of her leash, commanded her new servant to fetch her a grape.

Tinker Bell took flight and fluttered over to the bowl which still sat on the table. The string that served as her leash was just long enough for her to make the journey, and since the day was cool the grapes were still fresh after all this time. Her mouth watered as she plucked one of them—it had been hours since she'd last eaten, and she could really use some food now, but she carried the grape off to her master, holding it out so that Esdeath might grab it.

But Esdeath kept her arms crossed under her chest as she looked on her servant. “Feed it to me.” She opened wide her mouth, angling her head towards the fairy. Tinker Bell then fluttered down to her chin, where she pushed the grape over her lip and let it fall in her master's mouth. She hadn't even pulled back her hands when the teeth snapped shut. The movement of Esdeath's jaw made her fall forward on her lips while the General chewed, and she heard the sickening munch of the grape inside. Given the circumstances, she couldn't help but think that it could easily have been her getting chewed up in there, and that it still could be if she didn't please her master.

She fluttered off of Esdeath's lips just as the human finished chewing and swallowed; then her mouth opened again and she burped right on Tinker Bell. The sound spooked her badly, and even before she caught a whiff of the nasty smell she already hurried to fly away, putting a good yard between them.

Esdeath chuckled and modestly covered her mouth. “Oh, pardon me. Did that scare you, you poor little thing? I'll try not to do it again, then. Now, quit wasting time! I haven't told you to stop bringing me grapes yet, have I?”

Tinker Bell flew back to the bowl and brought her another grape, then immediately left to fetch another one when her master started chewing. Esdeath watched it all in approval, very much pleased at how hard the fairy was working for her. Every time she came fluttering over and floated patiently by Esdeath's face until she had swallowed, then dropped the next grape inside when she opened her mouth. And while the fairy was waiting for her, Esdeath noticed the looks she gave the grapes, and the starved expression on her face. Such a sorry look couldn't help but elicit some sympathy in the General.

“That's enough,” she said once she was satisfied. “You've done a good job, fairy. You may have that grape as a reward.”

Tinker Bell scanned the General's face, wondering if there was some trick in this tiny show of kindness. Only once she was reassured by Esdeath's smile did she lift the grape to her mouth and start voraciously chewing past the skin to reach the juicy flesh inside.

“Why are you eating in the air? Doesn't floating tire you? Come, sit with me so you may eat in comfort.” Esdeath pointed right to her chest, at the inner face of her breasts. The gesture made Tinker Bell blush, but she floated over all the same and took a seat right where Esdeath had motioned her to. She sat down meekly, not wanting to offend her master by doing anything improper. She was deathly embarrassed just to be where she was, and she tried to avoid Esdeath's gaze as much as possible, though she still noticed that Esdeath spent the whole while watching her most keenly.

Finally finishing her meal, Tinker Bell lay happily back on Esdeath's chest to digest her meal, forgetting all about her master's cruelty. When a pair of fingers gripped he r waist, though, she snapped back to attention. “How can you possibly lie down like this? Look at you: you're all covered in juice! No, that won't do; a slave of mine must be clean as a whistle. But worry not; I'll clean you up right away.”

There was something in Esdeath's tone and demeanor that made Tinker Bell tremble even before the General opened her mouth. The little fairy now found herself being carried right towards the gaping maw, and she struggled frantically against Esdeath's grip, finding no success against those fingers. Soon her legs were slipped right past the human's teeth, and Esdeath's lips closed around her hips to hold her in place.

Tinker Bell screamed and struggled to push herself back out even as she felt the colossal tongue sliding over her legs, caressing her bare skin with its disgustingly slimy touch, but she couldn't get out any further. Slowly she was pulled inside as Esdeath sucked on her, with first her waist, then her chest, and finally her head and arms being taken into the cavernous maw, where she was at the mercy of Esdeath's tongue. The domineering appendage pushed her to and fro as though dealing with a sweet candy; it slathered her with spit from top to bottom and it savored her little body. And though she fought against it, it easily overpowered her. Esdeath's teeth toyed with her too, and though they never really bit her, she still feared that any moment now she might be chewed to bits and eaten like all those grapes had been.

But a couple minutes later the mouth opened again and she was pulled back out, pressed to something soft and warm and rubbed against it until she was mostly dry. “There, that should do it,” Esdeath said, still holding her down. Tinker Bell rubbed her face clean and then blinked her eyes open to find her master's face staring back at her. A quick look around then showed her where she lay—right on the inner face of Esdeath's breast, the pair of fingers at her back pushing her tiny body into the soft mass to dimple the surface of her skin. Again she couldn't keep a soft blush from entering her cheeks, and she lay stiffly on the woman's bosom, waiting for whatever came next.

“Why so tense? Relax, little one. Are you really so afraid of me? I take that as a compliment, though I suppose I did go too hard on you at first. Let me tell you, so you'll understand what sort of master you serve now: I may be hard and demanding, but I'll always do good for my servants if they only prove their loyalty to me and perform their duties well. Sure, sometimes I can't resist messing with them a little, but so long as you do what I ask, I'll make sure no harm befalls you. Besides, it would be a shame to hurt such a pretty little thing as you.”

Esdeath picked the fairy up again, with her thumbs at her chest and her fingers at her back. Tinker Bell stared at her wide-eyed, meeting her master's gaze as she was raised to the woman's eyes. Idly the General toyed with her new servant, first by danging her from side to side, then by bringing up her other hand and moving her limbs around like she was playing with a doll. How delicate the little thing was—a little taller than Esdeath's fingers, though she believed even her pinkie by itself could easily overpower the fairy. It would be so easy to break her, even by accident; she doubted the fairy could survive half the things she wanted to do to her. She would have to temper herself when playing with her little toy.

Tinker Bell couldn't even begin to guess what thoughts passed through Esdeath's mind as the General toyed with her, and she remained tense the whole time a she wondered how far she could trust her. It took her completely by surprise when Esdeath brought her to her lips and gently planted a kiss on her whole face at once. Her fear melted away then and she went along with the kiss, spreading out her arms to hug Esdeath's chin in turn.

When Esdeath dropped her on her chest again, she found on the fairy's face a look of utter infatuation, and she laughed. “Change your mind already? Don't tell me you've fallen in love with me after just one kiss.” The fairy looked embarrassed, and her face quickly changed to feign ignorance, which only amused Esdeath all the more. “It's dangerous to fall in love with General Esdeath, don't you know? My love is a harsh thing for most people. I wonder how you'll deal with it.” Esdeath suddenly sat up, and in doing so flung the little fairy off her chest.

Tinker Bell landed on the bed just as Esdeath's hands and knees also fell on it, and when she picked herself up, she saw the General's face looming above as she held herself on hands and knees. Esdeath's heavy chest hung low, bulging against her shirt like it was trying to pop right out. The sight of its swaying was hypnotic, but there was a certain gleam that pulled her gaze to the General's eyes, which shone with a predatory light. With all the look of a prowling panther she stalked towards Tinker Bell, her tongue sliding over her lips. The fairy shivered at her approach, but she didn't try to get away. Sure she was scared, but now that she knew her master better, she didn't really fear for her life—more than anything, she found it thrilling.

Esdeath's hand crept towards her. Powerful fingers fell around her, but didn't seize her. A lone fingertip stroked her cheek and ran down along her body, caressing everything down to her legs. Then, with her gargantuan breasts hanging above the fairy, the General let herself fall directly onto Tinker Bell.

The fairy couldn't move at all as she was ground into the bed by that heavy chest. The pressure hurt but, strange to say, she welcomed it this time, and never once thought that Esdeath might try to kill her. She squirmed in excitement, wriggling against the mounds of soft flesh in which she was buried, and reveled in the overwhelming warmth that seeped from them into her. She nuzzled her face directly into the General's shirt, and gripped the fabric fiercely so she wouldn't slip out as they slid back and forth over the bed sheets.

Esdeath cooed at the fairy. The feeling of that tiny body being dragged along under her chest was incredible! Never had she felt so powerful as she did now. How could it be otherwise when even the slightest gesture on her part sufficed to dominate the fairy in a way that could never happen with a human? The power was intoxicating, and she ground and smothered the little thing under her boobs until she started wondering how her toy was holding up. She was surprised when she lifted herself back up and found the little thing clinging to her breast even now, eagerly nuzzling her little head into it.

“Hm! Seems you can handle my love just fine. In that case, I'm sure you won't mind if I stop holding back!” Rolling on her back, she nudged the fairy off her breast and slipped her into her cleavage. She nestled at the bottom, and had started getting comfortable inside when Esdeath grabbed one breast in each hand and brutally pressed them against each other, assaulting the fairy with their heavy mass. She passionately groped herself, mashing and twisting her own tits against her toy at the same time, growing ever more excited with each passing second. From time to time she released the fairy only to hear her gasp for air, then brought her breasts together with even more force than before. She squirmed on her bed, twisting in pleasure, and moaned as her passion kept swelling to reach a heavenly peak. Then, when her excitement settled down again and she lay still and panting on her bed, she released her breasts and let the fairy free.

At first Tinker Bell was too numb to move, and Esdeath thought she might be unconscious, but then she opened her mouth and, with her face pressed to the General's breast, she started licking its surface in worship of her new master to return all the love she'd been shown.

Esdeath chuckled and calmly caressed her own chest, gripping the fairy's leash to play with it a while. But when she twirled it between her fingers, the string fell from the fairy's neck, its knot having come undone during all that had happened. The General froze. She held her hand ready to catch the fairy the moment she tried to fly away. But her pet seemed not to notice it at all. There wasn't so much as a moment's pause in her licking of Esdeath's breast.

When Tinker Bell sensed that something was wrong and realized that the leash had fallen off, she calmly wrapped it around her neck again and offered the end to her master for her to tie it off. Esdeath took the string, but instead of tying it again she pulled it off Tinker Bell's neck. She simply didn't need it anymore. And when the fairy went back to licking her chest, even more lovingly than before, she stroked her little back and smiled, knowing that she had found herself a loyal servant for life.