- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Touhou story. Sequel to the Shadow of the Shrine Maiden story from earlier in this collection.
The shrunken Aya gets handed off to Hatate for some reasing and fun times. Later, Momiji joins in on the fun.
RATING: X
TAGS: F/f, Nano, Feet, Mouth play, Humiliation, Hand play, Futanari, Entrapment
Come the next morning, when Reimu stirred from her slumber, she smiled as she scrunched her feet and felt the tiny Aya squirming in the prison of her toes. Was she trying to escape, having come back to her senses under the light of a new day, or simply writhing in ecstasy from the embrace of her goddess's flesh? Or was it both at once, as her feeble efforts to escape were overwhelmed and redirected by the guilty pleasures of the flesh? Whatever the case, the thoughts of that pitiful little insect were far beneath Reimu's concern. The shrine maiden stretched her arms with a yawn, then went to get dressed for the day.

Reimu took her time going about her morning routine. She had plenty of time, since Hatate's office wasn't likely to open this early in the day, and she calmly spent it on enjoying this fine morning, toying with the tiny tengu trapped in her tabi whose eager worship she felt licking and caressing her toes.

It was a couple hours past sunrise when Reimu went to get her package ready, grabbing a small wooden box into which she deposited Aya's camera and most of the pictures she had taken with it, keeping only a few for... sentimental reasons. In addition she deposited a couple samples of her new shrinking and regrowth seals, and a note on their usage and on where to buy more. When that was in order, she took off her sock and reached between her toes to pull out the shrunken Aya.

The tengu looked beaten, yet still squirmed when Reimu's thumb rubbed over her chest, and whimpered as she looked submissively at her Goddess. Reimu smirked at her pathetic display but, knowing that she herself had been in that same position more than once, she couldn't help but feel a hint of tenderness for her little pet. She raised Aya to her lips, smothering her in a kiss, before dropping her in a small red bag and pulling the drawstrings tight. The bag she also dropped inside the box, and with her package complete, she set out to deliver it.

The flight to Hatate's was a peaceful one, and Reimu shortly arrived at the Kakashi Spirit News office, where she found Hatate seemingly goofing off on her flip phone with her legs up on the desk. It took the miko placing the box on her desk for Hatate to finally look up and, seeing who her visitor was, pull her legs down so quickly that she almost fell over backwards.

“R-Reimu! Welcome.” she said, sitting bolt upright in her chair. The miko, she knew, was not someone to be trifled with, especially not since her return. She'd been on something of a hairpin trigger ever since, beating down any youkai or other troublemakers who dared to show one hair out of line. Hatate didn't think she'd done anything to earn Reimu's ire, but she certainly wasn't going to risk upsetting her.

“Hello, Hatate,” Reimu said, pleased with her reaction. “Don't worry, I'm not here about any trouble. In fact, I'm interested in working with you. I have a new product, see, and I was hoping you could help me advertise it in your paper.”

“Oh, sure! What kind of product are you talking about?”

“You should see it for yourself. It's right in this box, with a few samples and proof that it works. You'll find everything you need to write your article here in this box. And, about the payment. I'm sure you know I... don't have much money... but if the free samples aren't enough for you, there's another gift in this box I hope you'll accept as payment.”

“Well, I suppose I can have a look at it...” Hatate timidly grabbed the box and pulled it closer.

“Good. Then I'll leave you to look it over. I'll be back tomorrow for a sample of your paper, or for my gift if you don't accept it. See you, and be sure not to make any trouble for me, okay?”

“Wouldn't dream of it.” Watching the miko depart, Hatate breathed a sigh of relief when she was finally out of the office, then turned her attention to the box, idly tapping on its lid while wondering what might be inside. She shook it lightly to get a sense of its contents, and finally, having no clue of what it might be, she opened the box and peered inside.

At first glance there was nothing particularly interesting about the bunch of papers and photographs she found inside, but as she pulled everything out and started going over all of it in detail, Hatate was left incredulous. If not for all those photos in the box, she never would have believed the note Reimu had left her, though in a way the pictures were the most unbelievable thing about it. It was only on very close inspection that Hatate concluded the scenes depicted in them were very much real. Aya, reduced to the size of a bug and either bullied by or made to worship a body whose red-and-white dress could not have been anyone's but Reimu's. It was terrifying to think that the miko was now capable of something like that, and yet, Hatate was thoroughly engrossed seeing everything that had been done to Aya, imagining that the faceless body which dominated the fellow-tengu was her own.

Those talismans... did they really work as Reimu claimed? Would they reduce a person to a mere insect as Reimu had apparently done to Aya? And speaking of Aya, where was she anyways? Was she still in Reimu's possession? Or could she be...

Hatate looked at the small red bag that lay on her desk. When she'd pulled it out, it had weighed almost nothing, and she'd assumed that it was empty. But looking at it now, she noticed there was a little lump at the corner. Reimu had spoken of a gift in the box, but aside from the sample seals, Hatate hadn't seen anything else that would fit the description. Was her gift in the bag, then?

Hatate took it in her hands, feeling out the little lump to make sure it wasn't just a fold in the fabric. Sure enough, there was something inside, and it slid along the bag's innards when she pushed at it. For a moment, Hatate even thought it had made a noise. Then, with bated breath, she opened the bag, turned it over in her hand, and sent a tiny little Aya spilling out on her open palm.

She couldn't believe it. She thought it must be a figurine or something. But the tiny Aya sat up in her palm, staring back at her and cowering in her gaze. When Hatate stretched a finger towards her, Aya yelped and backed away from it. “Aya? Is that really you?”

“Ah... Ah...” Suddenly the poor thing ceased her trembling and with a show of will stood up on Hatate's palm, looking at her with an even gaze. “Of course it's me, you dummy. Who else would it be?”

“Oh, I was just making sure that it wasn't some weird bug I was holding. If it was I might have had to squish you.” Hatate grinned at her little colleague and pulled her in for a closer look, making Aya stumble and fall into one of the wrinkles of her palm. “Reimu really did a number on you, didn't she? Wonder what you did to deserve this.”

“I didn't do anything! She told me she had a scoop for me and said to meet her in the shrine, but when I got there she ambushed me out of nowhere and left me like this. I'm telling you, you can't trust her anymore. She's gone mad with power.”

“Hm. I don't know. That doesn't really sound like something she'd do. Maybe I should check on it with my camera.”

“N-no, don't worry about that. It doesn't matter if you believe me. But, hey, she gave you some samples of her seals, right? The ones for shrinking people and for growing them back?”

“Yeah? What about it?” Hatate pulled Aya right up to her eye, staring closely at her.

“If you have them that means you can use one to bring me back to normal.”

“Huh. You're right, I probably could. But, if I'm being honest, I really don't want to right now.”

“W-what? How can you not want to grow me back!? Aren't we friends, Hatate? And aren't we fellow tengu? Hell, don't you owe me one for all the help I've given you before?”

“Oh, chill out, will you? Don't act like you hate being small that much.”

“Of course I hate it!”

“Really? Then why do you look like you're enjoying it so much in all these pictures.” Hatate held up a photograph of Aya earnestly worshipping Reimu's toes. Though her tiny face wasn't fully in focus, still there a look of burning desire could be seen on it.

As soon as she saw it, Aya's face went red. “I... I... I was under a spell, okay? I never would have done it otherwise.”

“Is that so? And you're not still under that spell?”

“Of course not! I wouldn't be telling you to grow me back if I was.”

“Well, that's very convincing logic. But like any good reporter, I need to make sure I confirm all my stories. You're a reporter too, so I'm sure you understand~”

Aya didn't like the sound of Hatate's voice, much less the way her colleague was looking at her. Before she could answer her, though, Aya fell to her knees as the chair swiveled to the side. She heard something clatter on the floor twice, and heard the sound of sliding fabric when Hatate bent over. Then Hatate turned her hand over and sent Aya falling down to land sharply on the floor.

Aya's head was swimming after she landed, but the powerful scent that accosted her nose was more than enough to let her know what Hatate was doing. A primal panic welled up inside her, and with it a deep arousal. The two emotions mixed within her, and when her vision recovered and the sight of Hatate's looming soles met her eyes, the balance between them left her gaping blankly at the giant feet, not knowing whether to flee or to throw herself at them.

Every scrunch of her sole, every curl of her toes, every sensual rubbing of one foot against the other, only focused her attention all the more on them. In pained arousal, enveloped in the harsh smell and oppressive mustiness of her feet, she awaited the godly tengu's next action, until at last one divine food descended towards her. Aya shut her eyes, trembling as she readied for Hatate's judgement, yet instead of being flattened under her colossal foot, she merely felt the air fill up with a greater warmth, a more intense smell, a weightier humidity. When she opened her eyes, she was met an eyeful of skin on all sides save behind her.

She sat between two of Hatate's toes, big as houses and mighty as dragons, feeling now the urge to fall on her knees and worship them winning out over the urge to flee. But before she could obey it, the soft chuckles of the deity above brought her eyes upwards. “Having fun there, Aya?”

Aya shivered as her titanic toes wiggled beside her. “No, I'm not!” she shouted, regaining enough self control to stand defiantly under Hatate's gaze. “You know this thing wears off on its own eventually, right? If you don't grow me back right now, I swear I'm going to make you pay for it when I'm finally back to normal.”

“Oh, really? And what if I keep buying more of those shrinking seals to make sure you never grow back for the rest of your life?” Hatate was grinning fiendishly as she bent over, forcing Aya to stare straight up at her looming face.

“Y-you wouldn't,” Aya said. “You can't! Th-there's no way you could afford it. You don't sell nearly enough papers.”

“Are you sure about that? If you're shrunk then you won't be writing your paper, and that means Kakashi Spirit News will be the only one around. I'll probably start selling, like, twice as many copies as before. That's more than enough to buy a new shrinking seal with every other issue. Now, are you going to start licking my toes yet, or do you need more encouragement?” Her toes drummed insistently on the floor as she waited for Aya's response. Deeply conflicted, the tiny tengu could only sit still, taking in the might of her lazy colleague while the muggy air filled her senses. “Nothing to say, huh? Maybe a little taste of my foot will help you make up your mind.”

Hatate's toes squeezed together, trapping Aya between them. The tiny tengu struggled at first, but she quickly understood that she was powerless against the might of those giant toes. Instead she froze up, whimpering as she tried to resist the powerful urge to start rubbing and hugging and kissing and licking those toes in submission. But Hatate wasn't about to leave that decision up to her. As she wiggled her toes, the friction of that warm, sweat-moistened skin all over Aya's body, the embrace of her divine flesh, soon had her tiny colleague moaning in pleasure even as she begged her to stop. Hatate only smiled at the puny thing as she brought her foot up onto her lap so she could hear that squeaky voice all the better.

“What's the matter? I thought you said you weren't under Reimu's spell anymore. Why does it sound like you're enjoying this so much, then?” Hatate asked, holding her toes still for now.

“I-I must have made a mistake. I swear I don't like this at all. I... Mmph!” Aya's words were suddenly cut off by a little squeeze of Hatate's toes. Soft flesh enveloped her from top to bottom, and though she struggled against it, her puny limbs couldn't compare to the sheer power of Hatate's digits.

“It sounds like you're making excuses, Aya. You know I can tell when you're not being honest, right? Come on, tell the truth for once in your life and I promise I'll quit bothering you.”

“I am telling the truth! I don't like this at all!” Aya writhed in Hatate's grip as she fought with all her will her body's desire to surrender to the pleasures of the smelly, sweaty flesh.

“So this still isn't enough, huh? Guess I'll have to turn things up a notch.” Bringing both her feet up onto her chair, Hatate held her soles right against each other. She plucked Aya from her toes, and carried her kicking and screaming to hang right over the little valley of her feet. As she dropped the tiny tengu, she pressed her feet together, catching Aya mid-fall and leaving her entombed between her giant soles.

Hatate was grinning ear to ear as she rubbed her feet against each other and rolled little Aya around like she was no more than a little piece of lint, enjoying the imprint of that tiny body on her skin. “How do you like this, Aya? Do you love my feet as much as you were loving Reimu's in those pictures? I don't go out nearly as much as she does, so I bet mine are way softer than hers. Then again, I haven't washed them in days so maybe that makes them worse. Or, do you actually like the smell?” She cooed at her little toy, relishing in her dominance. “You can live like this forever if you just admit how much you like it. Think of it. You'll spend every day with me, worshipping me from head to my toes, and be my favorite little pet. No one will have to know about it, either. I can keep you in my socks, and you'll never see the light of day again except when I'm changing them once a month. My feet will be your whole world.”

Aya breathed heavily between Hatate's feet, huffing their addictive aroma. For all that she tried to resist, the tengu's words struck a chord in her, and her whole body was wracked by the pleasures of Hatate's feet and the heavenly images her colleague's words put in her head. If she could have, she would have started worshipping then and there; instead she gave herself up to the tengu's whims, letting her godly feet do with her as they pleased.

The experience was exhausting, and when Hatate finally moved her feet apart and released Aya, the tiny woman could hardly move a muscle. Still, with her body all but plastered to the vast wall of skin, she opened her little mouth and stuck out her tongue to lap at the dirty, sweaty skin. The scrunch of Hatate's sole, engulfing her in deep folds of foot flesh, only encouraged her all the more to render her worship unto her colleague, and to hungrily swallow all the days-old grime she could get into her mouth. When she was peeled off Hatate's sole, she simply switched over to licking and worshipping her thumb instead as though nothing had changed. As if that weren't enough, she spread her legs and tried to press her crotch to the warmth of Hatate's body, grinding against it like an animal. “Fu-fu! And you said you weren't enjoying it!”

Hatate's voice roused Aya from her trance. The tiny tengu opened her eyes, and found herself once more face to face with her colleague, now painfully aware of how she had disgraced herself with her fingers and sole. She stopped licking Hatate, and buried her face in the pulp of her thumb to hide her blush until she was back on the other woman's palm. “Still quiet, huh? Well, whatever. You already answered me better than I could have asked. I'll let you have fun while I work on the ad for Reimu's seals, then when I'm finished we can talk about what's gonna happen to you.” Dropping Aya under her desk, Hatate set her feet down in front of the tiny tengu and peered down at her with a grin that sent shivers up Aya's spine. Aside from the soft drumming of her toes on the floor, though, she left Aya alone.

Aya watched those toes uneasily, wondering if there was some trick in all this. Though she heard Hatate's typewriter clacking overhead, she couldn't believe that lazy girl would ever opt for working when she could keep playing with her “new toy” instead. But Hatate never looked back down, nor did she try to catch Aya with her feet. It was like Hatate had forgotten all about her.

“This is my chance,” she thought, standing and wiping the sweat and dust from her outfit. With Hatate distracted, she could take this time to get out of here before she noticed Aya was gone. She didn't trust Hatate to ever grow her back anymore, and even spending a couple days outside by herself would be better than having her pride and dignity eroded away by those irresistible feet.

But even with her determination, she couldn't quite make herself leave. The sight of Hatate's toes was hypnotic, and held her gaze closely. The smell, the mustiness, and the tremors from the impact of each toe on the floor all held her enthralled. No, she couldn't leave. She was as much a captive to Hatate's feet as if she were chained to them, and she fell in defeat to her knees, helpless to do anything but watch the sensuous sliding of toe against toe, flesh bulging as it pressed against flesh, while the floor vibrated to every little movement of those massive feet. Slowly her feet carried her, not from but towards Hatate. Step by halting step she crept closer to those house-sized digits, following every little rise and fall. Then, Hatate placed her right foot over the left, leaving all ten toes huddled together and wiggling against each other.

It was more than Aya could resist. Without waiting a second more, she ran forward and hopped on Hatate's second toe, climbing it and crawling under the ones that rested over it. As soon as she felt the tiny tengu down there, Hatate grinned and started wiggling her toes against each other. Aya had held on for longer than she thought, but Hatate never doubted she would come to her feet sooner or later, like a moth to a flame. She left her work aside—she hadn't really done much in the first place, and now with Aya to play with, she was less interested in it than ever—and grabbed her phone.

After typing a few key words, a bunch of photographs appeared on the screen, pictures of Aya as she was now between Hatate's toes. A look of pure ecstasy was on the tiny woman's face as she licked and worshipped Hatate's feet, rubbing up against her welcoming flesh whenever a halt in the wiggling of her toes allowed it. Hatate pored over every single pic, marveling at how big every little detail of her skin looked next to the pathetically puny Aya. And with new pictures coming even every few seconds, there was plenty for her to marvel at.

Soon she switched up how she toyed with Aya, dropping her pet on the floor while her soles hovered overhead. She saw the tengu staring up at her feet as though pleading for Heaven's favor, then standing on her tip-toes to kiss Hatate's sole when she lowered her feet an inch. When she stretched out her legs, catching and dragging Aya along under her heel, she saw her pet trying to wriggle out from under her only to then start climbing up her towering sole. She followed Aya's journey every step of the way, wondering at the fact that the sheer cliff she saw in those pictures was nothing more than her own foot.

Aya looked so tired and worn, her hair and clothes all matted down with Hatate's sweat. From time to time Hatate saw a picture of her holding fast to her sole—maybe trying to hold on through a slight movement of her foot? It was incredible for her to think that Aya was doing all this simply to reach her toes, but she took it as a bit of a compliment that her foot could drive Aya to these heights.

When Aya reached her destination, she sat down in Hatate's second toe gap, straddling the flap of skin connecting them. Then... well, it was hard to make out when she only had still images to work with, but judging by the photos and what she felt down there, Hatate thought she was grinding against her flesh. She leaned against the middle toe, burying her face in its skin, and with her legs gripping her skin, she bucked her hips against it, a look of sheer pleasure on her face.

Hatate held her breath as she watched it. She felt guilty to have caught Aya in such an intimate moment, and yet so turned on herself to know that it was her own foot that had driven her to this. Almost unconsciously, her hand slid down to her crotch and she carefully started touching herself alongside Aya. Though she didn't want to disturb the smaller tengu, in her mounting pleasure she couldn't keep her toes from twitching now and then. Not that Aya seemed to mind; if anything, the movement seemed to push her passion to new heights and reduce her to a slobbering mess as she ravenously licked the giant toe.

A mischievous curl of Hatate's toes brought the tiny woman to climax. Her squeaky cry was so intense it reached Hatate even from all the way down there, and her face and posture—what little of it she could have with those giant toes squeezing her—perfectly conveyed the intensity of her pleasure.

Aya was finished. After Hatate's toes let go of her, she lay down between them, hugging herself to the flap of skin.

But Hatate wasn't done with her yet. She picked up the tengu and carried her up to her desk. Aya hung limply from her fingertips, only vaguely aware of what Hatate was doing. Set down on the desk, though with her legs still pinned under a fingertip, she looked at the heavenly visage above in fear and trembling. She could have fled if she'd wanted to. Could have tried to resist. But the only resistance she offered was a half-hearted attempt to raise her arms and hold the tengu's fingers away when they came for her. Hatate's might folded them like napkins, but then, that what she'd expected. She never wanted to stop her, only to feel again how Hatate's might overcame her own, as a human overcomes an ant.

Pinning Aya's arms down, Hatate carefully gripped her white blouse, and with one slight motion tore it off. Even Aya was surprised, and she raised her arms to cover her chest. Then, holding down her upper body, Hatate gripped her skirt and tore that off as well. Aya gave a cry and curled up her legs to protect herself. But Hatate only giggled over the cute sound of her voice, and started teasing away her arms and legs to uncover her body.

Hatate had always thought Aya was sexy, or at least her body was. As a person she had been too abrasive and annoying for Hatate, but now the tengu was meek as a kitten, and that cute body was all hers.

Once Hatate had teased Aya's limbs away, a simple flick of her fingernail up and down was all it took to strip away her underwear and leave the tiny tengu naked as a jaybird. All curled up in modesty, looking up at Hatate with big, innocent eyes, she seemed the cutest thing in the world to Hatate, who tenderly reached over to stroke her little pet until she started to reveal herself. Those perky breasts, that flat tummy, those deliciously milky thighs and that clean-shaven pussy, all had the tengu fawning over the tiny woman. She stared at Aya intently, her intent unreadable. Who knew what she might have done with her toy, had not a shadow come over her office door all of a sudden.

“Hatate!” a white-haired woman cried as the door was pushed open, wolf ears standing alert atop her head. The white wolf Momiji stepped inside as though rushing to help the tengu, but when her gaze fell on Hatate sitting casually at her desk, she stopped mid-stride.

“What is it?” Hatate asked, resting her hand on the desk to let Aya hide under her palm.

“I, uh... A-are you okay, Hatate?”

“Sure I am! Why wouldn't I be?”

“No, no reason, I guess. It's just I saw Reimu flying away from this direction, and with how she's been acting...”

“You thought she might have done something to me, huh?”

“Yeah. Sounds silly now that I think about it.”

“Don't worry about it; I appreciate you worrying about me! Although, Reimu did stop by on some business.”

“Really? Is it anything you can talk about?”

“Why don't you sit and have a look?” The seals, the note, the photographs, were all still lying on her desk, and as Momiji sat down opposite Hatate, she sifted through them, wondering at all she saw. Meanwhile, Aya had wandered to the edge of Hatate's palm, and there looked up at her colleague, silently begging her to keep her hidden. Hatate only smirked and let her hand fall on the tiny tengu.

“But this...” Momiji looked from picture to picture to picture, picking one up for a closer look, then putting it down and grabbing another. “This is Aya and Reimu isn't it? Does that mean she still has Aya?”

“She never said anything about it. In fact, she left before I even got the chance to look at the pictures. And so what if she does? What would you do about it?”

“I don't know, but we can't just let Reimu do this to her!”

“Oh? I didn't know you cared so much about Aya. You're always scolding or complaining about her.”

“Shameimaru... she can be annoying for sure, but that doesn't mean I can stand by and let her be abused like this. We're all still tengu at the end of the day. Don't tell me you don't feel the same way. Himekaidou, will you go with me to rescue her? If it's the two of us together, the miko will have to listen to us.”

“Fu-fu! You're really worked up about this, aren't you?”

“Well of course I am! I don't get how you can sit around like this when Reimu could be doing all these things to her right this moment.”

“I guess you didn't look at the pictures closely enough, because if you had you'd know Aya was clearly enjoying herself.”

“Huh? What do you mean? That can't be right. How could anyone like any of that stuff?”

“If you don't believe your eyes, why don't you ask her yourself?” Hatate raised her hand, exposing now the tiny woman lying on her desk. Frantically Aya lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at the incredulous Momiji. With staring eyes, the wolf tengu reached for the tiny thing on the desk, hardly any bigger than an ant, and carefully picked her up. After a short drop to her open palm, Aya covered herself up from Momiji and gave a scornful glance at Hatate, cursing her for this. It had been hard enough for her to accept that now Hatate would know all about her shameful actions; to have Momiji in on it too was more than she could bear.

“Aya? It really is you, isn't it.” Momiji stretched a finger towards her, but on seeing Aya curl up even tighter, she pulled it back again. “What happened to you? Hatate, did Reimu give her to you? And... why are her clothes on your desk? Did you...”

“Yeah, Reimu gave her to me. The two of us were just having some fun together before you got here. You wouldn't believe how much she loved it!”

“Th-that's not true! Hatate is just making things up! She was messing with me all this time. You need to get me away from her, Momiji.”

“Fu-fu! You can say what you like, Aya, but I have proof! Take a look at this~” Aya grabbed her phone and huddled next to Momiji to share with her the dozens of pictures she'd taken documenting Aya's time at her feet. Aya, too, crawled to the edge of Momiji's hand to see what they were looking at, and nearly fainted when she saw all those pictures on the screen. Never in all this time had she suspected that Hatate would be taking records of all her shameful actions.

There was no hiding it anymore. When Momiji finished poring over all the evidence, she looked at Aya with new eyes, as though seeing the tiny woman for the first time. Aya hid her face in shame. “She looks really upset,” Momiji said.

“She's just shy about letting people know she's into that stuff. Took me a while before she stopped resisting and gave in. Say, why don't you give it a try? You kinda look like you want to play with her. Am I right?”

“Momiji, listen to me. There's a pair of seals on the desk you can use to grow me back. Please, use them on me, I'm begging you. I don't want to be tiny anymore. That stuff you saw me doing? I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help it. There's some sort of magic twisting my mind into liking it. You have to believe me. And if you really want to play with someone? Use a shrinking seal on Hatate and grow me back. We can have fun with her together!”

“Are you talking about these seals?” Hatate held up a pair of small, rectangular slips of paper, showing them to her fellow tengu. She put them down on the desk and slid them over to Momiji. “Sure you could shrink me with them, but if it's up to you, who would you rather play with? Me, or Aya? Don't you want to get back at her for being so annoying? Don't you want to put her in her place until she's begging you to let her lick your feet?”

The look on Momiji's face made it clear that Hatate's words were hitting their mark. Hell, they were even affecting Aya and getting her thinking about being down on the floor under the white wolf's feet. A part of her wanted to speak up and try bringing Momiji over to her side, but she kept quiet and listened to Hatate's speech, her body resonating with the timbre of that voice.

“You already know she likes it, so it's not like you'd be hurting her. And besides, you read Reimu's note, right? People who shrink are protected from death and damage, so you don't have to worry about hurting her by accident. You can do whatever you want with her. Make her your personal slave. Make her your toy. Make her writhe under your toes all day long. And hey, maybe you think all that's boring; I'm sure you can think of something else to do with her.” Hatate held the white wolf's eyes. Maybe she wasn't totally sold on it yet, but Hatate could tell she was curious.

Momiji looked at Aya. The little crow trembled as those red eyes came to rest on her. Sitting all naked and helpless on the palm of her hand, she was an adorable sight. Momiji felt a protective instinct spring up inside her. But together with it came a crueler urge as she recalled Hatate's words about having her way with Aya. In her hands was the power to do both—to take care of Aya and protect her, or to smother her under the sole of her foot and make her cower in fear. Either was fine with her so long as she could exercise this power.

Turning her chair around, Momiji held Aya up to her face. She opened her mouth and blew a puff of wind that launched the tiny tengu away. When she landed, Momiji took off her red shoes and her white tabi socks, and she went to stand over the tiny tengu. Her stance was casual, but her stare was intense, and her size alone gave her a commanding presence that left Aya in awe of her. Momiji raised her foot and held it over Aya, then slowly brought it down until she was smothering the shrunken woman underfoot. Vaguely she could make out Aya's tiny body being pressed into her sole, feel her trying in vain to move.

As she got more comfortable with exerting pressure on Aya, Momiji started grinding her underfoot like she was really trying to crush her, reveling in the sensation of that pitifully insignificant woman trapped beneath her. When she raised her foot again, she found that Aya wasn't even on the floor anymore, but instead plastered to her sole. She laughed and sat on the floor, holding her foot and admiring how just scrunching her sole had Aya moving up and down with the wrinkles of her foot. “Are you enjoying this yet, Aya?” she asked, pinning the tiny thing under a fingertip to press her even deeper into her flesh.

Hatate, meanwhile, had locked the front door, turning the sign to “Closed” and closing the blinds to make sure no one could look inside. Then she sat on the floor in front of Momiji, stretching out her legs towards her. “Having fun? Why don't you bring her over so we can share?” she asked, and held up her foot. When she saw Hatate's toes wiggling playfully, Momiji understood what the other girl was getting at, and she stretched out her own leg until her sole met Hatate's and Aya was smothered between them both. “Let's see who she ends up with her after this.”

Each girl pressed her foot against the other's, their soles compressing and enveloping the tiny tengu from head to toe. With little twists and turns of their feet they warred against each other, each trying to secure their toy to her own skin. When, after a final countdown, they both pulled back their feet, Aya was left stuck to Hatate's sole, right near the base of her toes. “Looks like I win!” she announced, claiming Aya for her own with a scrunch of her sole that trapped her in the folds of her skin.

“So you did. Then, let me give you a reward.” Crawling forward to kneel in front of Hatate, she gently held in her hands the foot on which Aya struggled to be free. Lifting the sole to her face, she looked at the tengu closely, while Aya also looked back at her with such a pitiful face. The white wolf gave er a grin that spoke of mischief to come, and she opened her mouth to let her tongue come out to play. Resting first on Hatate's heel, it slid up along the length of her sole, and passing right by Aya. Again it started at the heel, and again it swept up, missing Aya by a hair's breadth, giving her ample time to struggle against the ick that bound her to the wall of skin. But Momiji's tongue still found her there when it licked Hatate's sole a third time, and the tengu was swept up by the pink appendage.

She remained on its wet surface when Momiji finished sweeping the sweaty sole. She made an effort to get up, but all she could manage was to drag herself along by the taste buds over that bumpy, slimy surface.

“How adorable,” Hatate cooed, leaning in for a close look. “Careful not to swallow her. Who knows what would happen when her shrinking wears off.”

Momiji nodded, though she was busy trying to get a look at Aya. She stuck out her tongue as far as she could, until she could make out a little pale shape stretched out near the tip. If she focused, she could also feel Aya's little efforts to escape. Eventually she made it to the very tip tongue, but though she was sliding down the side, Momiji's saliva still kept her from falling. Then, Momiji pulled her into her mouth and swished her around. She sucked on Aya until the flavor was all gone, then she pinned the tengu to the wall of her teeth and flicked her tongue up and down her little body, giving special attention to her breasts and crotch.

Ravaged by the giant tongue, Aya whimpered and moaned in ecstasy as it lavished its attentions upon her miserable body. Though her fingers slipped, she tried to grip the slimy surface, to fasten herself to it and never let go, spreading her legs wide to aid her assailant in its exploration of her body. Richly textured with taste buds, lubricated with spit, the massive tongue was everything her lustful body could had ever wished for, and soon it had made her come, only to lap up the slim juices that seeped out of her.

Aya was still panting and writhing in ecstasy when Momiji opened her mouth wide for Hatate to peer inside, and hardly seemed to notice when she was swiped onto a fingertip and brought out for both women to fawn over.

But something else Hatate's eyes away: a small bump forming in Momiji's skirt. Slyly she reached down and caressed the growing tent. The white wolf jumped at her touch, but soon relaxed thanks to Hatate's expert teasing. As her shaft grew bigger and bigger, Hatate helped ease her down until she was sitting on the floor. Pulling down her skirt revealed a throbbing cock growing out of Momiji's red-and-white panties to rest on her lower belly. Then, with a smile, Hatate swiped the tiny Aya off right on the middle of the pulsing shaft.

Still worn out after her time in Momiji's mouth, Aya didn't realize what was happening until she caught a whiff of the white wolf's cock. Understanding came to her like a lightning strike. Raising her head, blinking away the layer of spit that still covered her eyes, she looked ahead and saw the edges of a bright pink cockhead growing in the distance, and the two godly tengu gazing down at her.

Aya was scared. Being bullied under the tengu's feet was one thing, but this was too much even for her. Fighting against the pull of Momiji's saliva, she started slowly crawling down the side. But without noticing it, little by little she was turned around and started heading towards the distant cockhead instead. She couldn't help it. The air was thick with the smell of Momiji's precum and, tiny as she was, the white wolf's pheromones had an outsized effect on her. She was little more than a puppet to Momiji's lust, led as if on strings towards her glans, and the closer she got, the stronger her obsession became. At just one inch away, she thought of nothing save the need to service Momiji. She threw herself at the tengu's cockhead and splatted on the thin coating of precum, where she splayed out her limbs and started rubbing them all over the pink surface.

As Momiji's cock started twitching, Hatate sat beside her and moved her feet closer, holding her shaft between a pair of toes. Then, holding the dick between her soles, keeping Aya pinned between her foot and Momiji's member, she started jerking her off in rough, awkward motions. Soon Momiji was whimpering in pleasure, not only from the divinely textured surface of Hatate's soles, but also from the feeling of Aya's diminutive form sliding up and down her length, over and over again. Finally she came, squirting out seed onto Hatate's feet and her own cock, which twitched in pleasure for a minute afterwards as she still tingled in utter bliss. Meanwhile, Aya floated in the puddle of cum that pooled on her belly, at least until it was licked up by Hatate.

When Hatate spat her back out, she found the tengu totally spent, hardly moving save for the heavy rise and fall of her chest. “Aww. Look at her; she's all worn out.” She showed the tiny woman to Momiji, and both of them fawned over the woman as they cuddled together, their breath washing over her tiny body. “Sleep tight, Aya. You deserve a break. And I know just the perfect bed for you.” She reached down to Momiji's ballsack, where she dropped the tiny woman right at the base of her shrinking cock, then pulled up her panties to hold Aya tight, leaving her to dream her lustful dreams snuggled against her new master's cock.