- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An Across the Spider-Verse story. When the Spider Society refuses to tell Rio Morales what happened to her son Miles, the angry mother discovers she can grow in size and uses this new power to make her demands heard.
RATING: R
TAGS: Growing woman, Growing out of clothes, sizes from Amazon to Mega, Feet, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Violent, Sci-fi
Rio Morales was furious. She had come all the way to this other world looking for her son Miles, only for these people, this “Spider Society”, to refuse to tell her anything about where he was or how he was doing. Even that Gwen girl who had brought Rio here said she didn't know anything more than that Miles had disappeared. Coming from Gwen, Rio could at least believe that she didn't really know, but that awful Miguel heading the organization clearly knew more than he was letting on, and everyone else took their cues from him. For all Rio knew, her boy was captured, or dead, or seriously hurt, and yet these “heroes” wouldn't help her find out what had happened to him.

She had never been more upset than she was after that meeting with Miguel, when they were dragging her away to put her in a containment unit until they decided what to do with her. Her anger grew, and grew, and grew, until it seemed that her body was no longer enough to contain it. Then, inexplicably, her body itself started growing too, as if to fit all of her anger.

Was this an ability she always had but had never unlocked before? Was it an effect of her coming to this dimension? Had she come into contact with something here that gave her this power? Rio didn't know, and she didn't care to know. All that mattered was that it was just the thing she needed to break out of this cell.

Rio let her rage free, slowly growing bigger until she had begun pressing up against the walls of her tube-shaped prison. At first they could contain her with little issue, but as she kept growing, they started to crack and finally shattered entirely, leaving her free.

Dozens of spider-people and imprisoned villains stared in awe at the massive mother, hardly believing what they saw, just as she could hardly believe what was happening to her. But as she raised herself to her full height, standing now at over twenty feet tall, she looked around angrily and bellowed, “Where is my son? Bring him to me right now! I won't let you keep him from me any more! Do you hear me, Miguel O'Hara? Bring me my son!” As she shouted, her anger swelled up, along with her size. She grew another ten feet and her clothes began to rip, unable to keep up with her growth.

Some of the surrounding spider-people came closer, speaking slowly to try and calm her down, but before they could even get her attention an alarm started blaring inside the building and the order went out to capture Rio alive. All at once, almost everyone who had been staring at her came forward, shooting webs at her and trying to wrap her up in them or coming in swinging for a kick or a punch.

Rio tried to swat them away, throwing blows so powerful they would have killed an any ordinary person, but even when she struck the agile little heroes, it did nothing to stem the tide. There were simply too many of them, and soon she was covered in webs from her head to her toes. Losing her balance after a kick from a trio of Spider-men, she fell over and hit the floor with a powerful THUMP. There she struggled in vain to break free of the webs that bound her while the spider-people crowded around her to discuss what to do.

When they suggested that they should send her back to her world right away, Rio thought about Miles and grew furious. Before this her anger had been aimed at making Miguel give her back her son, or at least tell her what had happened to him, but now she realized she would have to teach all of these “heroes” a lesson. As her anger built, her body grew, and the webs encasing her began to stretch to their limits. One by one they snapped, sparking a panic among the gathered spider-people, who hurried to try to contain her again. At fifty feet tall, she was finally freed from the sticky cocoon, and she stood and easily brushed off their webs, glaring at those pests who still tried to subdue her.

“That's enough! I'm through playing games with you! I want my son back right this instant, and I won't go easy on anyone who tries to stop me!” she shouted, striding forward even as she kept growing bigger, tearing her clothes further. She even outgrew her shoes completely, letting them fall off as she walked barefoot towards the mob of spider-people.

By then even more of them had appeared from all over the building, coming together to try and stop her. They threw themselves at her in waves, managing slowly to drive her back despite her continued resistance, until she tripped on one of the containment cells and fell back, crashing through the glass window.

Many of the spider-people shot webs at her, trying to keep her from falling to her death, but she was much too heavy for them, and after a moment of struggle they were pulled down with her.

Rio watched the ground draw closer and closer as she fell, and wondered if this was going to be how she died. But she was determined not to let it end this way, not to leave her Miles without a mother, and she quickly grew at a rate that far surpassed any of her previous growth spurts. In mere moments she surged past a hundred and even two hundred feet, to more than three hundred feet tall.

At her massive size, she landed on the ground, a bit winded but unharmed. Then the spider-people who had been falling with her landed on her ass, which was now big enough to flatten almost any house in a single sitting. Embarrassed by their situation and alarmed by her colossal size, they started trying to get off of Rio, but before they could, she stirred and rolled over, flattening them under her shapely butt. Even their spider sense wasn't enough to save them from the sheer speed Rio commanded at her new size, and they found themselves smothered beneath her while she groaned and sat up. Thankfully for them, her butt was cushy enough that it didn't crush them on the spot, but they began running out of air and no matter how much they struggled they couldn't get out. Soon they had all passed out beneath her.

Once she recovered from the fall, Rio looked around to take in her situation. Aside from her black bra and panties, which had kept up better with her growth since they were the closest to her body, she saw that all her clothes were in tatters, leaving her nearly naked for the whole city of Nueva York to see. But surprisingly, she found she didn't care. Those people might as well have been a bunch of insects for all she cared about them. The only person who mattered to her in this entire world was Miles, and if she had to stomp down everyone else to rescue him, well she would gladly do it.

A part of her was shocked and appalled at this thought of hers, but even so she couldn't say that she disagreed with it. These people had hurt her too much for her to be able to care about them any longer. But enough about that; she still had a Spider Society to deal with.

Standing back up, Rio looked up to the place where she had fallen out of the building. The hole she had made looked quaintly small to her now, to the point where she had to laugh at her previous self for thinking she had been so huge back then. Even her current size, she now knew, wasn't anywhere near her limit. While falling she had learned something of the trick to controlling this new power, and so now she willed herself to grow much bigger, to twice her already-gigantic size, until she was tall enough to peer into the “little” hole in the wall and see all those hundreds of spider-people looking back at her from inside.

The sight of this gigantic angry mom glaring at them was more than the heroes could handle, and all together they fled from her just as she started reaching inside for them. Her fingers easily tore through all the steel and concrete to curl around those spider-people lagging behind, trapping them all in her hand. Then she pulled them out and held them as they tried to wriggle out between her fingers.

How pathetic they were. Even with their super strength they were simply no match for her; they might as well have been a bunch of tiny little spiders for how weak they were compared to her. No, they were even lower than spiders—at least a real spider could bite her to defend itself. These puny things couldn't make her feel the slightest bit of pain.

They were so helpless, so utterly in at her mercy, that she could do just about anything she pleased with them. Maybe she could offer to spare their lives as long as they did whatever she asked? She would need the help of at least some of these people if she was ever going to figure out where Miles was. Then again, she didn't need these ones specifically. If she made an example out of these insects, she might get the whole Spider Society to start doing her bidding instead of only these few.

“It's time you all learned what happens when you make a mother upset,” Rio declared, squeezing her hand tighter until she felt her captives stop moving. When she opened her hand again, they were lying still, alive and breathing but too stunned to move. She turned her hand over and they all rolled off her palm and fell to the green fields far below. When they landed after several seconds, she raised her foot over them, threatening to crush them all. The other spider-people tried to get her to stop, launching feeble attacks and shooting webs that failed to halt her sole's descent. Even when her victims started moving again, they were still too slow to ever be able to escape her.

Rio's foot fell on the puny spider-people below her. Though she wasn't resting her full weight on them, her victims were entirely immobilized under her foot. Even if they'd been at their full strength they could never have hoped to escape this. They tried desperately to wriggle out, to pull themselves along and escape; one of them even tried biting her foot in the hopes that it would make her step off.

Rio didn't even feel any of that. She could barely even make out their puny bodies buried under her sole as she slowly applied more and more pressure on them, until finally she felt them go crunch, one after the other. She pulled her foot back, scraping their bodies off on the ground, to let the rest of the Spider Society see what had become of them.

“Do you see now? This all happened because none of you would tell me what happened to Miles. It's not too late for you to learn your lesson. Give me back my son and this can be the end of it.”

The whole of the Spider Society looked on aghast. What were they to do now? Was it even possible to challenge this monster of a woman? Even with all of them working together, they didn't know if it was possible to defeat her at all.

“That's enough!” Rio looked to the base of the Spider Society's tower, where a voice blared out from a set of speakers atop a vehicle. “It's me you're looking for! Leave the rest of the Society alone!”

“You!” It was impossible for Rio not to recognize the voice of the man who had her imprisoned, who had denied her all information about her son, who had ordered her captured after she had broken out of her cell; Miguel O'Hara. The moment she caught a glimpse of his face through the window, confirming that he was really inside the car, her anger and her body bubbled up to new heights. The ground now trembled as she grew to a thousand feet tall, and then again as she took a step forward, going after that awful man. Even if the whole of the Spider Society surrendered to her on the spot, she still wouldn't have stopped until he was dead.

Miguel sped away from the tower and towards the rest of Nueva York. Stepping on the gas, he just barely managed to stay ahead of Rio, whose massive steps shook the earth like a series of explosions. Her colossal feet tore up the ground, flattening trees and leaving huge tracks of barren earth behind her as she chased after him, her huge toes slamming down right behind him time and again. Her fury was like an unstoppable avalanche, aimed solely at destroying him, but that's just what he had been counting on.

Miguel had had to allow so many awful, unsavory things to happen in order to ensure the survival of the multiverse, and in order to defeat this monster of a mother, he knew he would have to do the same again. He led her towards the rest of the city, where he would be able to lose her between all the skyscrapers at least for a little while. Though the evacuation order had already been given, he didn't doubt for a second that thousands of innocents would die as she chased him through the city, but it was the only way that he could buy enough time for the Society to defeat her before she could do even more damage.

There were energy cannons embedded in the Society's headquarters, powerful cannons that were their only shot at dealing with this woman, but they needed to charge up first before they'd have a chance to damage her. He was to be the bait that led her away while they charged. At the same time, many other spider-people were following behind her, ready to help delay her even further if she got to him before the cannons were ready. They would give their lives if that's what it took to bring her down.

Please let it be enough to bring her down.

As Miguel's car entered the city proper, weaving through one vehicle after another, all packed with people trying to escape from the titanic Mrs. Morales, he heard the angry mother crashing through a pair of buildings behind him, sending tons of debris raining down on the streets below.

The buildings were no match for her gigantic body, breaking down without leaving so much as a blemish on her bare skin. But while she didn't care what happened to whatever mere insects might be living inside, these buildings proved annoying enough that Rio preferred to shrink back down to five hundred feet, just small enough that she could fit in the streets without the buildings slowing her down. This spared the rest of the buildings from meeting the same fate as the first two, but not the vehicles in her path, which she trampled as carelessly as if they were nothing but ants on the sidewalk.

Crunch crunch crunch! Car after car, and even the asphalt itself, were all flattened under her mighty soles as soon as these fell on them, barely even giving their passengers time to feel pain. How many was she killing? A dozen with each step? Five dozen? More? It hardly mattered. Angry as she was now, she would have gladly destroyed the whole world if only it meant getting her sone back.

Those civilians watching on the sidelines stared in disbelief at this colossal woman tearing through their city with all the fury of a hurricane, as unconcerned with all the destruction she left in her wake as any natural disaster. Her gigantic size and the burning fury in her eyes as she passed them by, rattling the whole city with her every step, impressed everyone who saw her, making her look like some wrathful Goddess come to punish mortals like them for their sins.

The chase went on for a while, with Miguel only staying ahead of Rio by using the city to his advantage. Always when she was about to catch up to him he swerved down an intersection, leaving her scrambling to change her own direction. Miguel was making time, but he still needed more before the cannons were ready. Unfortunately for him, he wouldn't get any more time.

Rounding a corner again, Rio decided she'd had enough of this stupid chase and lunged after Miguel. She stretched out her arms to catch his annoying little car, and as her body crashed into the street, flattening countless vehicles, her hands fell in front of him and he rammed right into them.

Barely conscious after the crash, Miguel groaned and undid his seat belt, stumbling out of the car. “Keep going,” he told himself. “You have to buy them more time.” But it was already too late for him.

Rio's fingers fell towards him and picked him up. At her size, even a big guy like him fit easily between her fingertips, where he struggled in vain to escape her grip. She picked herself up, brushing off all the dust that had gotten on her when she crash-landed on the street. Even some flattened cars which had gotten adhered to her skin now fell off of her and hit the ground, settling into the crater left by her body.

Squeezed harder by the giant fingers with each passing second, Miguel felt that she would surely crush him any moment now. But right when he felt as if every bone in his body were about to snap, the pressure released him and he was falling down. He grunted as he hit the ground, and made an effort to get up, but it was impossible for him. A few of his ribs were broken, and so was his hip. It was a wonder he wasn't crying out in pain, but at the moment he could barely feel anything. All he could manage was to roll over so that he could see Mrs. Morales towering overhead, glaring daggers at him. Then she gave him a condescending smile and turned around.

Was she going to leave him here like this, to die from the wounds she had inflicted? That's what Miguel thought at first, but then he saw her lowering herself, saw the black fabric of her panties coming lower and lower until it was just about all he could see. With one last glance at him, she let her butt fall on him, nearly crushing him on the spot. The only reason he survived was because he was between her butt cheeks, where the pressure was lowest, but as she twisted her hips from side to side, subtly grinding her ass on the ground, he was caught under the huge ass of her butt cheeks and painfully ground down until he was nothing but a smear on the floor and her panties.

Rio stood up to inspect her handiwork and, satisfied that the little bastard was dead, she turned to head back for the Spider Society... only to be met with a group of spider-people led by Jessica Drew, Spider-Woman.

As soon as Miguel was dead they swung into action, trying to hold her down until the cannons finished charging. They knew they couldn't hope to defeat her, so they only tried to slow her down by tying her up with their webbing and being an annoyance to her. They shot webs at her and swung around as though she were one of the buildings, or attacked her face while she tried to swat them away—anything at all that could keep her away from the base for a little while longer.

Rio didn't know what they were trying to do, but she could tell that they were acting out of desperation, and didn't let them bother her too much. Wiping the webbing from her face, she grinned at her “attackers” and reached out, swatting one of them right out of the air to land on the ground. She stepped on him mercilessly, enjoying the crunching of his body as her sole settled on top of him, and did the same to another, and another, killing them one by one.

As one of the Spider-men was swinging around Rio's side, the giant mom swung her hips to the side, catching Jessica on them and smashing her sight into the side of a building, before doing the same with a Spider-man on the other side of her.

Rio laughed as the rubble from her little gesture rained onto the street, and ran her hands over her hips, gathering up the two pitiful bugs caught on them. Grabbing them both, she tugged on the back of her panties and dropped them inside, leaving them both wedged deep in her ass crack. At first they tried to escape, but Rio put an end to it by clenching her cheeks together and rocking her hips, grinding them down until they stopped moving entirely.

She kept killing her attackers off one by one, crushing them beneath her soles, sitting on them, even eating a couple, until only that Spider-Woman remained. Her Rio caught while she was swinging in front of her face, and held her close between her fingers to look at her. “Is this what you wanted to happen? For all your little friends to die challenging me? You could have stayed back and surrendered to me and I would have let you live. Did you get anything at all out of this?” she asked Jessica, squeezing her until she let out a cry.

“We did what we had to do. The others... they'll put a stop to you soon. You'll never destroy the Spider Society.”

“I will if that's what it takes! You all deserve it for disobeying me! That's all you lot are; a bunch of disobedient little brats who need their mother to spank them until they learn to behave. And now I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget.”

Grinning viciously at her catch, Rio dropped the woman on the ground. As soon as she landed, she stepped on the puny woman, but instead of crushing her like all the others, she slid her toes over the tiny woman and held her between them. Then she started wiggling her toes together, rolling Jessica up and down as though she were nothing but a pebble or a piece of lint she was amusing herself with.

Try as she might, Jessica could do nothing to challenge the might of Rio's toes. She was the giant mother's plaything, a toy that existed only for her amusement.

Rio took out all her anger on this helpless woman, tormenting her with her toes by rolling her between them or dropping her on the ground and smothering her under them, or battering her with forceful taps of her toes. Had she only done it once or twice it wouldn't have hurt her too much, but after keeping it up for several minutes, Jessica was a broken woman and there was really nothing left for her but to be crushed under Rio's godly sole, finally putting her out of her misery.

Satisfied with her work here, Rio headed back towards the Society's headquarters, soon exiting the mass of skyscrapers to stride across the green fields surrounding it. She walked towards the tower, ready to deliver her ultimatum to the Spider Society, but as she approached it half the remaining spider-people were coming out to stop her, some riding cars and others simply running at her. They shot webs at her feet and legs to try and slow her down as much as possible, showing no concern for their own lives.

“Are you still trying to stop me? It's like you bugs actually want me to crush you. Well, I'll give you what you want. Since you're so obsessed with my feet, just stand still and let me stomp you!” She raised her foot high up, bringing it down with a powerful stomp that could be felt all the way in the Society's headquarters. The first one missed, with the spiders she tried to crush getting out of the way just in time, but her second stomp crushed three of them at a time.

Again and again she stomped on those little pests, leaving countless foot-shaped craters on that field, until suddenly she noticed a light shining atop the Society's headquarters. No, not just one light, she saw when she actually looked at it, but a whole cluster of them, shining from inside the barrels of several cannons.

Finally Rio understood why all these pests were coming out to “attack” her, even knowing they couldn't hope to defeat her on their own. She felt so foolish for having fallen for their little trick.

Ignoring the surviving spider-people, Rio sprinted for the tower, rushing to destroy those cannons before they could fire on her. But she was too late. All together they shot their energy beams, one after another, sending a potent barrage at her. She held up her arms to defend herself, and as the beams made contact with her body, they exploded, creating a huge cloud of smoke that surrounded her.

The spider-people held their breaths, waiting for the smoke to clear so they could see what had happened to Mrs. Morales. Had their attack worked? Was she finally defeated? Their plan had already cost the lives of so many of their own. Please, they thought, let this be the end.

Suddenly the smoke began to clear, as if something was blowing it away from inside it. Then Rio's face emerged from the top of the cloud, glaring at the cannons that had been shooting at her. She grew until she stood head and shoulders above the tower itself, almost two thousand feet tall. The sight of her alone struck fear into every remaining Spider-person as it seemed their efforts had been for naught; there was nothing they could do to stop her.

The earth shook as she strode towards the Society's headquarters, reaching it in just a couple steps. The cannons kept shooting her as she approached, but their energy was almost wholly exhausted and they could only manage a barrage of weaker shots. Rio didn't seem to mind—their energy blasts hit her skin without leaving the slightest marking on her. She barely even felt anything as they hit her, hardly a tickle at all—they might as well have been shooting her with water guns for all the good it did them. Finally, she reached for the tip of the tower, letting the cannons shoot directly at the palm of her hand. Then she wrapped her fingers around the cannons and squeezed, crushing them all with hardly any effort and raining the debris rain down.

Looking at the remnants of the Spider Society, Rio motioned to the ground. “I want every last remaining Spider-person out here right now. make it quick, or I might get bored and start smashing up the city.” The survivors all hurried to gather at her feet, staring up at the massive mother who had so easily defeated them all. “Let's make one thing clear; all I care about is getting my son back. I gave you so many chances to help me, and you always refused, so you brought this all on yourselves. Now, do any of you know where my son is? No? Then this is how it's going to go.

“From now until Miles is found, you're all working for me. You'll tell me everything you know, and you'll do everything I say. Once Miles is back with me you can do whatever you want as long as you stay the hell away from me and my family, but until then you're mine. Do you understand? I don't think you do.”

Rio raised her foot and held it over the pests beneath her, leaving them all blanketed in its shadow. The spider-people watched in terror as her sole scrunched powerfully above. They knew that she could crush them all with a single step now, but they were paralyzed in fear, not daring to move a muscle lest it provoke her into killing them. “Hold still,” Rio said, and she lowered her foot slowly while they watched her toes rush down towards them. It seemed they were about to be crushed, but at the last moment her foot moved back and her toes crashed down right in front of the group, towering over them.

“First thing you have to do is prove that you're willing to do anything for me.” Rio wiggled her toes, the impact of each mighty digit sending a minor tremor over the earth. “You'll do that by kissing and licking and rubbing my toes. Anyone who doesn't will be crushed like a bug. Do you understand? Then get to work!”

Despite the strangeness of her demands, the survivors wasted no time in obeying her order. They knew they had no choice. Running up to her toes, they all laid hands on them, rubbing them with all their might, taking off their masks to lick and kiss them, and all but worshipping them.

It made Rio chuckle to see all those little “heroes” demeaning themselves at her feet, crawling on them as if they were no more than a bunch of tiny bugs. Grinning in amusement, she wiggled her toes, and laughed as that simple gesture knocked down almost everyone in the group, leaving them scrambling to get back to worshipping her.

Though she had never meant to be come a giant, Rio had to admit that she was starting to take a liking to it. Who knew? Maybe she could even make use of this to have a little fun, once she was back in New York with her Miles safely in her hands of course.