- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An Attack on Titan story. Assaulted by the people of Marley while on a diplomatic mission, Pieck tries to defend herself by triggering her Titan transformation. But instead of becoming a Titan, she simply becomes titanic, and decides to put a permanent end to Marley's abuse of her people.
RATING: X
TAGS: Titan, Mega, Giga, Crush, Destruction, Violent, Insertion, Growing woman, Feet, Mouth play, Vore
Ever since she arrived in Marley on a diplomatic mission, Pieck had been the subject of nothing but abuse at the hands of the Marleyans. She had been walked into, pushed over, spat on, and been threatened with beatings. Though she was supposed to be a respected foreign diplomat under the government's protection, even the city guards did nothing to protect her nor to punish those who harassed her every time she went out on the streets.

Nor had her negotiations with the government been going well at all. Her attempts to schedule meetings were constantly rebuffed, and when she did get a meeting they talked nothing of substance. More and more she was losing hope that peace between the nations would ever be achieved, and entertaining the thought of turning into her titan form to getting payback on these violent wretches, consequences be damned. Each new incident brought her closer to the breaking point, and it was only a matter of time before the last straw fell.

It was nearing noon when she came back from her latest fruitless meeting with the Marleyan diplomats, where she had once again been made victim to their passive-aggressive insults and insinuations. She was inwardly fuming as she walked down the busy streets of the capital towards the dingy hotel where she was staying—the government hadn't even shown the decency to give her a place more befitting a foreign diplomat. The people leered at her and gave her sidelong glances as she passed them by, but there were less prone to jeering and harassing her today. Maybe they sensed her foul mood.

Not everyone had so much sense, though. One man—a big, musclebound drunkard she briefly noticed tottering out of an old wayside tavern—walked towards her with his buddies, appearing to pay her no mind. She moved aside as they approached, but no sooner had she passed them than she felt a thick, heavy arm slap her on the back, sending her stumbling to fall right in a pile of mud.

“Hey! Watch where you're going, scum!” the drunkard said, laughing cruelly at her. All around her the other Marleyans joined in his mirth as she picked herself up, her face red with fury. Suddenly someone grabbed her by the back of the neck, thick callous fingers painfully gripping her hair to shove her face back into the mud puddle. “There! Roll in the mud like the little piggie you are! What's the matter? You don't like it? You want out? Squeal like a pig and maybe I'll let you up!”

Their roaring laughter reached Pieck through her mud-covered ears. She struggled against the man with all her might, but though she was far from a weakling, he was too much of a hulking brute. She couldn't beast him—at least, not as a human.

A cold calm came over Pieck as she made her decision. With an inward smile, already anticipating the screams and frightened faces of these miserable people, she triggered her titan transformation, preparing to pay them back for all they had done to her and her people.

But something was wrong. Even though she drew her own blood, she didn't turn into her Cart Titan form. Why wasn't she changing? She was confused and frightened. She was running out of air, and she wondered if she might die here, drowned in this puddle of mud at this drunkard's hand. But the man let go of her with a cry, and she lifted her head, gasping and wiping away the mud so she could see what had saved her.

That was when she first realized that her body had been changing after all. Slowly she was expanding in size, her height surging higher until, even sitting, it matched all the nearby buildings. Meanwhile, all around her, the very people who had been cheering on as she was shoved into the mud now stumbled backwards in fright, away from her growing figure. They were like babies to her, and soon even less than that, all looking on with stunned expressions. They had surely never seen anything like this before, but then, neither had Pieck. Never had she known of any titan transformation like this. Why, even her clothes were growing with her. Was this a completely new phenomenon?

Whatever the case, one thing was for sure: Pieck was loving it. She loved the feeling of this incredible power as she grew and grew with no sign of stopping, loved watching the pitiful Marleyans cower from her expanding figure as she came to tower over them all. She took them all in at a glance before resting her eyes on the man who had been roughing her up. He stood beside his buddies, no longer laughing. His face was pale with terror, and he was babbling nonsense while he backed away from her legs. Suddenly cries of terror rang out from the gathered people, and everyone who stood nearby started running away in throngs. Her assailant, still gawking at her, was caught in the throng himself and knocked to the ground, where he was trampled by everyone else.

Shivers ran up Pieck's spine as her growing legs pressed against the buildings around her and forced them to give way, razing one after another to the ground with an almost orgasmic sensation, until at last she finished growing at over five hundred feet. By then the street was almost clear. No one remained save for herself and the pathetic drunkard now lying on the ground, covered with the steps of his fellow countrymen. Pieck prodded him to see if he still lived, and when she saw him flinch, she slammed her feet down next to him, causing him to awaken with a cry.

The man gaped at her stupidly, saying and doing nothing in his drunken haze. Pieck smiled at him. “So, you thought I was a pig, did you?” The man frantically shook his head. “No, of course I'm not a pig. I'm an Eldian. And you? I thought you were a big dumb ox at first, but now I see I was wrong. You and all those other people who just stood by while you assaulted me are nothing but bugs at my feet.” Pulling her legs closer, she took off her boots to expose the bare, sweaty feet underneath, black-lacquered toenails glistening in the sunlight. Once her boots were off, she lobbed them back over her shoulder, not caring how many buildings or people ended up crushed beneath them, and held her feet over the tiny man. “You know what happens to bugs, right? They get crushed under our feet.” He cried out at the sight of them and curled up in sheer terror. Pieck laughed at his reaction and set down her heels right in front of him, her sweaty soles looming overhead while the smell, heat, and mustiness that radiated from them both assaulted the little bug.

Feeling the earth tremble from the shifting of her feet, the man looked up at the titanic woman and the two towering soles overhead, trembling all the while. “Then again, maybe I can find another use for you,” Pieck said, her voice rumbling in his ears as she casually scrunched her soles overhead, raining dozens of sweat droplets on the man. “Take care of my feet and maybe I'll choose to spare you. Rub them, clean them, lick up their sweat, from heel to toes. Can you do that, or should I crush you right away?”

The man quickly rushed to her heel to start doing as she asked, rubbing and licking its surface for all he was worth, not stopping even when he gagged at the horrible salty taste of her sweat. Pieck chuckled and scrunched her sole, reveling in the terror that her newfound power inspired in this pathetic insect at her feet. As he kept working, she tilted her foot aside to leave it all stretched out on the street before him, her sole making up a giant fleshy wall for him to worship.

Pieck enjoyed his attention and kept bullying him while he worked, scrunching her sole while he climbed it or squeezing him between her toes while he worked on them. She could have spent all day bullying him and never gotten tired of it, but while he was finishing up on the first foot she saw that the city was finally sending some guards to stop her. Without even a word to her pathetic slave, she turned her foot over and left him struggling under her sole, where the immense pressure had his bones cracking and him howling in pain even while she was still sitting. When she stood up, he was instantly crushed by the weight, and the feeling of his tiny body being reduced to nothing under her foot sent a shot of ecstasy all over her body.

The titanic woman reveled in her power—felt it rise up within her as she started growing again. More buildings, all of them empty now, were crushed under her feet as she doubled in size to stand at over a thousand fee tall, big enough that even her pinkie toes dwarfed most houses in height.

The marching guards, already nervous about dealing with someone of her size, were given further pause as they now saw her stretching into the sky. She looked down on them with contempt and amusement, her hands on her hips and a wry smile on her mouth while they gawked helplessly at her. Then, she raised her foot and swung her leg forward, a gust of wind following its trajectory until it came to hang over the gathered guards, leaving them trembling in the shadow of her foot, under a sole with a dark, reddish spot that was the remains of her last victim.

They started running even before the order to retreat was given, scattering every which way so long as it took them out from under her. But before a single one of them could escape her shadow, Pieck stomped her foot and ground them all into the muddy earth together with the rubble of whatever buildings had been caught in her step. When she turned her foot aside to inspect her handiwork, she couldn't help but grin as she saw their messy remains decorating her sole and the earth, not one of them still recognizable as a human being.

Now, Pieck turned her attention to the rest of the capital, where crowds of people ran away screaming while guards and soldiers from all over the city slowly made their way, not towards her, but to the palace that served as Marley's seat of government—the perfect target for her rampage!

Pieck strode towards the palace, enjoying the feeling of all those buildings crunching underfoot, until she reached a group of Marleyans, stragglers who had fallen behind the others in their attempts to flee. She raised her foot overhead, letting them stew in their own terror as it slowly descended on them, then ground them into the earth and did the same with the next group of people she met.

Noticing a train starting up a few steps away, she quickly walked over and gripped the last car on the train, stopping the whole thing in its tracks. Then, picking up the two frontmost cars, she held them up to peer inside and saw all those Marleyans panicking as her colossal eyes filled the view from their windows. By then she was feeling peckish, and she decided they would make for a perfect snack.

Her fingernails dug into the car's metal roof and stripped it off, sharp screeches accompanying her action. Then, with all her victims exposed, she opened her mouth wide and send them all spilling onto her tongue. Pulling them inside, she closed her lips behind them, and started savoring her meal. Her colossal tongue tossed them about, slathering them all over everything, while the pitiful little things screamed and fought for their lives.

Feeling them squirming inside her was incredible! Their taste, on the other hand? Not so much. Still, Pieck wondered if they might not taste better on the inside, so she swept a bunch of them onto her molars and chowed down.

The taste was even worse. She swallowed them with a grimace, and swallowed the survivors whole, not caring to chew them up first. The taste was horrible—she didn't understand how all those rabid titans could stand to eat so many people like this—but their squirming as they slid down her throat left her more excited than ever before, and she only got more turned on as she kept making her way to the palace, crushing everyone and everything in her path, gladly lording her new power over these specks who had so mistreated her.

Finally she was at the palace, where all those cursed diplomats and other officials had dared to talk down to her like she was some dog. Reaching down, she tore off the roof of the palace. As soon as she did, the people inside all started shouting and running around like a bunch of ants whose nest was just disturbed. Pieck watched them all, listening to their pitiful screams. Then, she licked a couple fingers and swept them through the uncovered rooms, effortlessly gathering up dozens of government officials and crushing several more, until her fingers were covered with them. She grinned as they struggled in vain to escape her spit, then she carried them down, down to her waist where her other hand was pulling on the waistband of her pants and panties, down to her crotch where the musty smell of her womanhood wafted over and overwhelmed the pathetic vultures, practically brainwashing them so they were slobbering over pussy and begging to be thrust inside. Their wishes were granted as she slipped her fingers into herself, masturbating with all these specks as her toys.

The sensation was divine, unlike anything she'd felt before. Her legs buckled and she fell to her knees, shaking the earth under her colossal mass and crushing most of the palace remains. The pleasure intensified as all those little insects squirmed in her vaginal juices and rubbed against the walls of her pussy in their pheromone-driven craze, and she fell back on the city, pushing them all deeper inside herself while she masturbated furiously. Then she started growing again, and her legs, her ass, her arms, all of her, casually overtook ever more of the city. As she grew she picked up still more of the Marleyans, snatching whole buildings and blocks at a time and dropping them all inside her to struggle for her pleasure.

Pieck writhed in ecstasy as her vaginal contractions crushed those bugs to paste and their buildings to mud and rubble. Her moans shook the land and threatened to burst the ears of all those pathetic Marleyans. When she came, her shout reached for miles around, and her size exploded to heights unimagined, until the entire capital was snuffed out under her miles-long body,and every last person in it wiped out. When she recovered and sat up, she was thrilled to see the world spread out around her, with forests, cities, lakes and even mountains seeming to her no more than little playthings. She stood, and saw that the clouds reached no higher than her waist and the earth under at her feet. She was the most powerful being to ever live, a real Goddess fit to rule the world. And as Goddess, she would impose peace on all its people. She knew now that was the only way the petty squabbles of mankind would ever end.

But before that, there was one thing to take care of. She would exterminate the entire kingdom of Marley, and bring all their misdeeds to justice. It was a shame that she'd have to kill so many innocents for it, but then, she wouldn't have had to do that if they had only rebelled against their rulers.

Spotting another town close by, Pieck took a step and knelt beside it, her knees landing to either side, her figure filling up the sky. The thing was tiny, barely the size of a fingertip, and at her size she couldn't even see any of the little speck-sized people that must be running terrified down there. She considered for a moment how to wipe it out, then grinned and leaned the tiniest bit forward. Seconds later, she opened her lips and produced a giant glob of spit. Some of her saliva evaporated as it fell, leaving behind a cloudy trail, but there was still enough of it to fill a small lake when it splashed down onto the little town, instantly flattening all the people and buildings who had lived in it and sending their remains flowing down a river of spit to join the neighboring stream.

Amused at ending their pathetic lives in such a way, Pieck turned her attention on the next town over. She crawled to it and lay down beyond its borders, her lips hanging right above them all to blot out their sky. She opened her mouth wide, slowly leaned down, and took a bite of the earth to swallow their town whole.

Her rampage continued as she explored new and more humiliating ways to wipe out her victims, from sniffing them up her nose and leaving them stuck to huge globs of mucus, to holding her feet over the tiny towns and cities until they were drowned in the deluge of foot sweat raining down on them. She crushed armies and cities alike under her godly soles, or sprinkled them between her toes and squeezed to turn them all into toe jam.

When she finished cleansing all of Marley, she grew even bigger, until she could travel across the continent in just a few strides. She went all over the world, telling everyone that she was their new Goddess, and that anyone who dared disobey her would meet the same end as Marley. All submitted to her without question and gave up their armies.

So began the age of Pieck. The nations of the world would never again go to war with each other, not when they were all too busy laboring at the feet of their colossal Goddess, pampering every inch of her body, lest they meet with her divine wrath.