- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Street Fighter story. When Grace arrives at the UK to visit Cammy White, she finds herself mysteriously shrunk in Cammy's bedroom. Despite their concerns, the two women soon discover how much they both love this new development.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Minikin, Micro, F/f, Butt, Body exploration, Feet, Unaware, Muscle
It was week two of Grace's tour around the world, meeting with some of the world's greatest fighters and training with them to hone her own fighting skills. Now she had stopped in the UK to meet up with Cammy White, the world-famous MI6 operative. She had first reached out to Cammy a few days ago after a recommendation from fellow-fighter Chun-Li, and since then they had come to be on friendly terms.

When Cammy suggested that she come around for some training, it had been like a dream come true for Grace. She had idolized Cammy since first reading about her exploits, and even had a bit of a crush on her. She tried not to let it show, but she just couldn't help fangirling whenever they talked. Luckily, Cammy didn't seem to mind. If anything, Grace thought she liked the praise and attention. But maybe she was reading too much into their conversations.

Grace was so eager to finally meet up with Cammy when she boarded her plane. Even though it was midnight and the flight was set to take several hours, she couldn't get any sleep. But when there was just one hour left to go, it was like all of her exhaustion finally broke through to her. All at once she felt her eyelids growing heavier and heavier until they fell shut by themselves.

Grace woke up somewhere soft and comfortable. She stretched and yawned lazily, rolling over and hugging the covers tight, before realizing that she wasn't on her plane seat anymore.

She sat up with a start, looking around in confusion as she could make out almost nothing. It was dark, but after a few seconds her eyes adjusted and she could start to make out some of her surroundings.

From what she could tell, she was in a giant bedroom, sitting on a giant bed, with everything being some twenty times its proper size. To whatever giants lived in this place, she would have been about three inches tall. It was such a fantastical sight, she figured she must have been dreaming, but it didn't feel at all like a dream.

She was still thinking about what to do when from the distance came the sound of a door opening and closing, followed by a series of footsteps. She froze up as those steps came closer. When she saw the gaps around this bedroom door light up, she flattened herself, trembling, on the bed, hoping to avoid the sight of whatever giant came in.

But instead of some fearsome giant out of Jack and the Beanstalk it was Cammy who entered the bedroom, flicking on the light and shuffling inside with a tired sigh. Balancing herself on the doorframe, she took off her boots and socks, leaving them all sitting neatly by the door, then flung her jacket onto the bed and shut the door.

The jacket fell on Grace, who carefully crawled forward until she could look out from under it and see Cammy taking off her pants, exposing the slim blue panties pulled tight around her wide hips. Grace could hardly keep from blushing at the sight of her biggest crush standing in just her underwear, letting her gawk at all of Cammy's gorgeously fit body, from her muscular thighs and ass to her trim belly and strong arms, all of it faintly shimmering with sweat.

Grace held her breath, watching as Cammy put on a pair of shorts and then turned back towards the bed. As her idol strode towards her, the young woman could only gawk at her beautiful body.

When Cammy was standing right by her bed, she turned around, presenting her big butt to Grace and making the tiny woman blush. Looking at that colossal rear, easily big enough to crush a house, she had no doubt that she would end up crushed under those gorgeous glutes. Even so, she didn't once think of trying to escape nor of stopping Cammy. All she could think of was how blissful it would be to meet her end that way, under the perfect ass of the most beautiful woman in the world.

But at the last moment, noticing that she would be sitting on her jacket, Cammy shuffled aside before sitting down, and so avoided crushing Grace. She threw herself back and lay down, taking a deep breath before closing her eyes.

Grace's heart was still beating frightfully in her chest as she crawled out from under the jacket to stand at Cammy's waist. Even lying down, Cammy still towered over Grace, her belly standing tall as a two story building. Grace still wasn't sure what was going on or how she had ended up this size, but she felt sure sure that this wasn't a dream, and she knew she was going to need help if she was going to survive. She was so lucky to have ended up in Cammy's home; if nothing else he could be sure that Cammy would take care of her for as long as she needed it.

“Cammy?” she whispered, unsure if the other woman was awake or not. She called again, a little louder, but still no response. Cammy must be sleeping, she decided. She didn't want to wake her, not when she looked so spent. But if she was sleeping, then surely she wouldn't mind if Grace took this chance to become more familiar with her idol's towering body, right?

The tiny woman looked up at Cammy's belly as it slowly rose and fell in time to her breathing. It was amazing how such a simple action could look so immense at her tiny size. She had always admired Cammy's strength, and now that Cammy could crush her like a bug with a single step, it only made Grace all the more excited. She wanted nothing more than to be dominated by the godly Cammy, and she was ready to get on her knees and beg for it if that's what it took to make her dream a reality.

Oh, who was she kidding? She would die of embarrassment if Cammy ever found out what she thought of her. Well, at least she could still enjoy Cammy's body while she slept, Grace thought as she climbed up her waist to sit on her stomach.

Cammy's skin still had a slim layer of sweat on it, and it had soaked into Grace's clothes while she climbed. She didn't mind, though. She loved anything and everything to do with Cammy, and she even lay down on those lovely abs and rolled around on them trying to get herself covered with Cammy's sweat and smell. It felt so incredible lying there, surrounded by her idol on all sides, that Grace couldn't help but stick out her tongue and lick the midline of her abs, even going down a bit into her navel.

But just when Grace was starting to get really into it, she felt Cammy's muscles contract beneath her and she hurried to sit up, looking out past Cammy's breasts to see the young woman's face rise up and look at her.

Cammy frowned and, reaching to her stomach, grabbed that tiny thing that lay on it. It took a very close look for her to recognize that little thing as Grace.

Cammy had a lot of questions for Grace once she determined that she wasn't dreaming, like how she'd gotten so small or what she was doing in her room. Grace answered them as best she could, usually explaining that she didn't have any more of a clue than Cammy did. Then Cammy stared thoughtfully at the floor, unconsciously rubbing her thumb over the tiny Grace while she pondered everything.

Her thumb dominantly massaged Grace's breasts, making her moan quietly in her grip. It took a minute, but eventually Cammy realized what was going on and she looked at the tiny woman with a grin, pressing her thumb down and twisting it even more sharply so that Grace gasped and writhed blissfully. “Are you enjoying this, Grace?” she said with a teasing note to her voice.

“N-no, no, you just... surprised me.” Grace turned away to hide her blush, but Cammy's thumb nudged her head back around until she was left staring at her idol in the eyes, feeling so helplessly small and weak, so utterly at Cammy's mercy.

In that look, Cammy understood all the little woman's feelings, but she decided to play along for now. “Whatever you say, Grace. Anyway, since I don't know how you shrank, there's no way of telling how long you're going to be stuck at this size. You might spend the rest of your life like that. But don't worry, you can trust me to take very good care of you. You'll just have to do some stuff for me as thanks, like, for instance...” Cammy lobbed Grace away to the foot of the bed, then kicked her feet up and left her soles looming right before the tiny woman. “Rubbing my feet when I'm feeling tired! Just got back from a tough sparring session, so I could really use some pampering right now. Hope you don't mind they're a bit sweaty, girl.”

“N-no, I don't mind at all! I'll get to work right away, Cammy!” Grace stood in the shadow of her idol's feet, staring up at the towering soles scrunching powerfully overhead. Just the sight of them made her heart flutter. She raised a trembling hand, reaching for the sole on her right, and as she dig her fingers into its smooth and warm surface, she all but melted at the feeling of Cammy's godly sole against her skin. She soaked in the warmth, the smell, the sweat, all of it. Eagerly she launched herself at the giant sole, working assiduously on the foot of her glorious idol, putting all her gratitude and adoration into it so that Cammy might praise her for her work.

Meanwhile, Cammy lay back and enjoyed the fervent attentions that Grace lavished onto her feet, playfully scrunching her soles as she worked. After a while, though, she sensed that something had changed. Grace wasn't covering as much of her feet as she had at first, and her hands weren't reaching as deep into Cammy's muscles as before. Cammy moved her foot aside to see what was going on, and she was surprised to find that Grace had gotten even smaller.

The tiny woman was now no more than one inch tall. She gaped even as Grace kept fervently rubbing her soles, but soon enough she relaxed again and flexed her toes as she enjoyed the sight of her mighty feet utterly dwarfing little Grace in size. Those tiny hands worshipping her soles made her feel more powerful than ever before; she just couldn't get enough of it.

“Gracey,” she cooed to her tiny friend. Grace shivered at the sound of her voice, and looked in adoration at the colossal Cammy. “Why don't you climb my feet now? I think you should try rubbing my toes.”

Grace was quick to obey, grabbing ahold of the little wrinkles of Cammy's sweaty sole to climb up to her toes. But about halfway up, she fell as Cammy scrunched her sole and dislodged the tiny woman from her skin. As she stared up from the bed at Cammy's towering sole and the wiggling toes at the top, she heard Cammy's laughter and trembled in excitement at her idol's power.

“Careful, Grace. Make sure you don't fall again. If you do, I might just have to stuff you in my boots all day tomorrow,” Cammy said. Grace wouldn't have minded that at all, but Cammy didn't scrunch her foot this time and Grace easily made it up to her toes, where she stood in the gap between the first and second, surrounded by the musty atmosphere of her foot, and by the warm, sweaty skin that left her soaked from top to bottom. Cammy squeezed her toes together to welcome the tiny woman, trapping Grace in her flesh and treating her young friend like a piece of lint as she rolled her around between her sweaty toes.

“Unf! You're such a tiny little bug, Grace. Have you noticed how pathetic you are? You're not even as big as my toes. There's no way I can even call you a person anymore. I bet I could crush you like an ant just by squeezing you harder with my sweaty toes. No you're not a person anymore; you're my property. My pet, my toy, my slave. And me? I'm your Goddess.”

“Yes, Cammy! Yes, my Goddess!” Grace eagerly declared, submitting herself to the young blonde's will. Cammy smiled as those squeaky little words reached her ear, and stopped rolling her around. She looked at the pitiful woman lying beaten and battered right between the deep purple of her toenails.

“I know why this happened now. It was fate. You were meant to be my little foot toy, so you were shrunk and put in my room at the perfect size to serve my feet. From now on, I'm your Goddess. You'll service my feet for your whole life, worship my toes and the rest of me with all your heart. You'll work out on my abs to stay fit, and serve as my insole when I go out on missions, and you'll be all mine. Understand?”

“Yes, Goddess! I was meant to be yours! Have your way with me! I'll be your slave and worshipper forever!”

“Very good, Gracey. You definitely earned yourself a very special reward.” Bending over, she plucked Gracey from between her toes and brought her up for a big, smothering kiss that left her squirming in delight under Cammy's lips. “Mwah! Now rest, my pet. Save up your strength for tomorrow so you can spend all day giving me the love and worship I deserve.” With that she tucked little Grace under the waistband of her shorts, pinning the tiny woman to her abs. Grace squirmed for a bit, and Cammy cupped a hand over her to enjoy it better, but soon their exhaustion caught up to both of them and they fell into blissful sleep, dreaming of what fun they would have together starting tomorrow.