- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Girls Frontline story. The Commander finally gets the attention of Carcano, but will she aid him, or have some fun with the tiny man?
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Entrapment, Mouth play, Hand play, Saliva, Unaware, Humiliation
Never had the Commander been so scared and tired as he was now. He was a sorry sight, or he would have been had there been anyone around to see him stuck between the little Carcano M91/38's toes, experiencing firsthand the awesome power of her every step, soaked in her sweat and practically suffocating in the stuffy air inside her shoe.

Carcano looked all over for him, never suspecting that he was as close as could be, stuck between her toes like the tiniest piece of lint, more helpless than even a little ant. She was getting worried for him, too. She had asked all over and yet it seemed no one had seen the Commander since shortly after her return, nor could anyone tell her where he'd disappeared to. Eventually she thought to ask Miss Kalina about it; surely she of all people would know where the Commander was. But she would say nothing about it until Carcano had pressed her over and over again. Then she admitted that he had all but disappeared a few hours ago and that she hadn't been able to contact him since.

Kalina asked her to keep quiet about it for now—best not to alarm the whole base over what might yet be a little misunderstanding that could be resolved at any moment—and enlisted Carcano's aid in looking for him. Carcano searched everywhere she could think of, spending hours checking every part of the base that she had access to, softly calling out his name whenever it seemed she was alone. More than once he shouted at her, trying to let her know he was down there, but he doubted his voice even made it past the stuffy confines of her shoe. He tried wriggling against her skin so she might feel him, but if she ever did her only reaction was scrunching her toes together and leaving him smothered in her sweaty skin until he nearly passed out.

Eventually, her feet sore from looking for the Commander all afternoon, Carcano went back to her room and slipped off her shoes with a sigh, taking off her stockings too and propping her feet up on the bed with her to let them air out. She splayed her toes, bringing blessedly fresh air to her soles, and to the Commander too. The cool wind blowing over him was revivifying, and he slowly opened his eyes, blinking away the salty liquid that covered him from head to toe so he could look out and see Carcano's face looming in the distance.

Again he struggled to free himself from her synthetic flesh, straining with all his might against the physical forces binding his puny self to her skin, but he was nearly powerless against them. It was only when she started wiggling her toes, causing their skin to stretch and fold up by turns, slowly loosening the hold it had on the Commander, that he could free first an arm and then with its help the rest of his body. Then he rolled over and started crawling out of that death trap, down along Carcano's foot towards her ankle, waving at her as she went.

All caught up in her thoughts as she was, it took Carcano some time to notice that little thing moving over her foot. Her eyes fell on the Commander, and inwardly he rejoiced, thinking this would be the end of his torment. But instead of rescuing him, the T-Doll frowned and moved her other foot to hold her big toe over him, ready to crush him at a moment's notice.

In a panic, the Commander flung himself down her foot before her toe could fall on him, bouncing down along her flesh until he rolled right off and onto her bed. His whole world shook as she readjusted her legs, once more holding her foot right above. The Commander stared at her vast sole and froze up, his mind racing to find some way out of this but coming up with nothing. His eyes followed it closely as it started its descent, bringing him deeper and deeper under its shadow, until her sole was just about all he could see. Unable to take the sight any longer, he shut his eyes in surrender to his coming doom.

Carcano would have crushed him for sure, but at the last moment she felt a pang of pity for that tiny bug cowering under her foot, and she set it down so that the little thing ended up between her toes. At a time like this, when the Commander was missing and possibly dead, the last thing she wanted was to see any more death, not even if it was only a meaningless little bug which died.

Noting that everything had gone still though he hadn't been crushed, the Commander opened his eyes, wondering if she meant to kill him some other way. It was only when he saw the look in her eyes, that oddly empathetic expression, that he understood she was going to spare him, at least for now.

Relief flooded into him. He was right on the verge of crying tears of joy. Instead he came forward and tentatively touched Carcano's skin, waiting a moment for her reaction before climbing back up on her foot.

She clearly didn't recognize him yet, but at least she was seeing him and wasn't about to kill him. So long as she kept an eye on him, he only had to get closer so she might realize he wasn't the bug he seemed.

The Commander walked up to her ankle and from there started climbing up her leg, all the while Carcano watched his ascent closely. Yet it wasn't until he reached her knee and stood barely a foot from her face, waving and calling to her, that she realized there was something familiar about that little insect. She leaned forward, putting a finger down next to that tiny thing and letting it climb on her nail. Then when she set it down on her hand, she held it up really close to her face.

Pupils like deep black holes gazed on his tiny figure, taking the whole of him in. The Commander stood up straight so they might recognize him, feeling as much relieved as he was in awe of the terrifying power held in those grey-ringed eyes.

“Commander?” His heart leaped when Carcano uttered that word. Eagerly he nodded and waved at her, letting her know that, yes, it was him. “How did you... Wait a minute.” The Doll climbed out of bed and grabbed the little remote sitting atop her drawers. It was a gift that her sister, M1891, had given her when she returned. She had never even gotten the chance to use it, but she knew what it did,and knew that it could return the Commander to his proper size.

Carcano picked up the size remote, meaning to grow him back to normal. But, as she held it in her hand, something occurred to her. After all, what need was there to grow him back right away? Now she knew what had happened to him. She knew he was safe. And she had been thinking about shrinking him down anyways. Why not take advantage of his new size and have a little harmless fun with him? Tomorrow she could put him back to normal and no one would have to know he was ever gone.

“Silly me,” she said, putting the device back down. “How could a little bug like you possibly be the Commander? The Commander is a grown man; you're nothing but a teeny-tiny speck. I must be so worried about him I'm starting to imagine his face on everything.” Carcano sat back down, holding the Commander before her face. The tiny man shouted at her with all his might, begging her to grow him back, promising her any number of rewards if she did so. Carcano only smiled and shook her hand, bringing the Commander to his knees. “But maybe you can help me with that, little bug. I think playing with you is just the distraction I need.”

Suddenly the Commander found himself pulled still closer until he was sitting beneath her slender lips. Those lips twisted this way and that for a few seconds, then opened just a sliver, letting out a big drop of spit. The sticky fluid landed right on him, making a little pool right in the middle of her palm. “Can you crawl out of there, little bug?” she asked. Even as she spoke the Commander had already started crawling out of that pool, but at his pitiful size he could only go so far before the surface tension of her spit flattened him to the ground. He could still pull himself forward so long as there was more saliva to spare, but when he ran out he was all but glued to her palm by its drying remnants.

“Is that the best you can do?” Carcano turned her hand upside-down and watched as the Commander, still stuck to her skin, quit trying to escape and instead clung to her fearfully. “What a sad little bug. It was just a little drop of spit. If you can't even deal with that then maybe you deserve to be crushed after all.”

The surface of her hand folded up as her fingers curled in on the Commander, falling like great pillars until her hand was balled up in a fist and the Commander trapped in a prison of her flesh. She could feel him there now, pinned under her ring finger. He was all hers now, her dear little Commander, for as long as she chose to keep him. Not that she meant to keep him all that long, but it was fun to play around with the idea, to know she could make of the brave and hardworking commander her toy for life if she ever wanted to.

She held her fist up to her mouth and cupped her other hand around it. “Beg for mercy, little bug,” she whispered into it, her breath filling it and warming it over—warming the little Commander too. Even holding her fist up to her ear she couldn't hear him begging, but she did just barely feel him struggling in there. It was almost unnoticeable, even less than what an ant could manage, but she knew he must be giving it his all, and in time she took pity on him and opened her hand.

The Commander was still gasping for air when Carcano turned her hand over and sent him falling. He tumbled head over heels through the air, then hit the inner curve of her thigh and bounced off of it, rolling further down to end up wedged between it and its sister. Still, he could have climbed out of there had Carcano not pressed her thighs together then, trapping him in the depths of that fleshy valley. “If you don't want to die in my hand, then maybe you'll like it better here. I'll smother you with my thighs until you suffocate. Does that sound good, little bug?”

Carcano didn't wait for a response before before starting to rub her thighs against each other, sliding and rolling the Commander back and forth between them while he strained with all his might for even a single breath of air. Whether or not she meant to kill him, she really was suffocating him. His body ached for oxygen, and he felt himself growing weak and his thoughts hazy. Soon he couldn't move anymore, and his mind teetered on the brink of oblivion, until Carcano released him just a suddenly as she had first trapped him, letting him crawl out of that canyon.

“No, killing you like this is too much of a waste. I have a better idea.” Carcano's fingers descended on the Commander. Her fingertips fell to either side of him, and the walls of whorling skin pressed together gently, holding him tight. Then they carried him right up to her face to hold him before her nose. “If I'm going to kill you anyways, I might as well find out if you taste any good.” She stuck out her tongue, warm breath wafting out of her mouth to surround the Commander. She let go, and he landed with a small splat on the tip of her tongue. He made an effort to crawl out of there before she could eat him or do whatever she was planning to do with him, but he couldn't even get on his hands and knees—her saliva had too much of a hold on him. He tried to pull himself forward by her taste buds, but they were all too slippery for him to get a hold on them. When she curled back her tongue, he couldn't help but slide back along its surface, past her lips and her glistening white teeth, to enter the vast cavern of her mouth.

Carcano retracted her tongue and closed her mouth, letting her tongue rest quietly inside so she could dwell on the feeling of the little Commander struggling in her spit. At first she only meant to keep him like that, maybe give him a bit of a scare by moving her tongue, but when she felt him in there, she couldn't resist the urge to bully that delectable little morsel. She cupped her tongue and moved it back and forth, sending the Commander sliding around in the little pool of her saliva. Then she pushed him to the roof of her mouth and started sucking on him as though he were a piece of candy. The taste was salty and a tad bitter, a lot like sweat. Hers or his, she wondered? Or maybe it was both of theirs.

“Hmmm,” she muttered, the sound reverberating in the tiny Commander's chest and vibrating his whole body. Shamelessly she toyed with him, pushing him all over her mouth until his taste had started wearing off. Then she stuck out her tongue and plucked him off its surface. “You're lucky you taste so bad, little bug, or I might have eaten you. But I have another use for you in mind now.” She carried him down to her foot, placing him down right in the middle of her big toenail, where she carefully arranged his limbs to leave them all splayed out almost in a star shape.

“There we go! You look just like a little sticker!” Carcano giggled and wiggled her toes in delight, swinging the Commander back and forth for several yards in the air. By then the air had dried up her spit so to leave him plastered to her toenail, and try as he might he couldn't move at all. “Goodness, you look so cute down there, Commander! I mean, little bug. I think I'll leave you there for now. Hope you enjoy being on my toes!”

With one more toe wiggle, Carcano stretched out her legs and lay back in bed, taking out a comic book to entertain herself in the meantime. But even as she read, her mind kept coming back to the little Commander on her foot and she kept glancing down at him, happy to see he was still stuck to her toenail.

She curled and uncurled her toe while she read, rocking him back and forth to remind him who was in charge now. Such a simple gesture, and yet so effective. Every new curl helped to drive home how powerless the shrunken Commander was, helpless as a pitiful little flea at her feet. The little T-Doll single-handedly controlled his fate. If she wanted to keep him as a toy forever she could probably do it without anyone else finding out. It would be so easy to hide him anywhere, and even if someone else noticed him, they would have no reason to suspect what they saw was anything other than a bug. And while he didn't think she would do something like that, he had seen the look in her eyes when she played with him and knew how much she liked having him this size. Who knew how much longer she'd choose to keep him shrunk like this.

With nothing else to do the Commander resolved to simply wait until she decided to grow him back, but it wasn't easy. Even if she didn't bully him like she had before, she never stopped teasing him with her size. Aside from wiggling the toe he was on, she also liked to put her other foot in front of him, leaving him staring ahead at her sole and at her toes rising like towers before him, radiating heat and humidity and passively reminding him again of how pitifully small he was now. At times they rubbed against the sides of her toenail, never quite touching him but still making his heart rate go wild as he knew that one errant twitch might be enough to crush him where he lay. And all he could do to deal with it was to shut his eyes and pretend that nothing at all was happening, even as all his other senses told him otherwise.

He would spend a few more hours yet on Carcano's toenail, a hapless victim to every motion of her foot, whether she rocked it back and forth or stood and took a step with it. Carcano simply went about her day with him in tow, forgetting all about him for many minutes at a time, until it was getting to be time for bed. Then she pulled her foot closer and looked at him. “Are you doing okay, little bug?” She awakened the Commander with a wiggle of her toe and saw him trying in vain to get up. “That's good. It's been fun playing with you, but I think it's time to stop. Now let's see about fixing your size.”

The Commander was so relieved to hear those words coming from her. Even when she hopped out of bed and her feet crashed onto the floor with a pair of heavy thumps, feeling to him like a huge explosion, he still remained upbeat knowing that he wouldn't have to suffer for much longer. He saw her stand up and go to her drawers to grab that little remote, then with the device in hand she crouched and reached for him.

“Let's get you off my foot for this.” Carcano peeled him off with a fingernail, then placed him down on the floor right before her toes. She aimed the device at him. The Commander spread out his arms and legs to maximize his surface area and ensure his body was hit.

At the click of a button, the size remote shot out a thin beam which hit him dead center. The Commander tingled with energy. He was overjoyed to know he would be going back to normal now. But instead of growing bigger, it was the world around him which grew to ever more terrifying sizes, as he shrank until he was no bigger than a speck of dust. Confused, he looked up at Carcano, still harboring the hope that this was just an accident and she meant to grow him back right away. But her grin disbursed him of that idea. “There we go!” Her voice exploded in the Commander's ears and shook everything like world's most intense earthquake. She placed a pair of fingertips down next to him—they rose into the sky like a pair of mountains, many times bigger next to him than Carcano herself had been the first time he shrank. Even their gentle landing was like the impact of a world-ending meteor, and the slightest of micro-movements taking place in those sky-piercing pillars caused the earth to quiver. Everything about them left him speechless. And to think these were only her fingertips! The rest of her was many times more massive, but the Commander tried not to look at anything else; he was having a hard enough time coming to terms with the size of her fingers alone.

Meanwhile, Carcano peered into the space between her fingertips, the spot where she had last seen the Commander shrinking, but failed to find any sign of him. “I think I made you too small. I can't even see you anymore. But wait, don't move.” She set the size remote down aimed at him and stood up, stepping over him on her way out of the room. A minute later she returned with a magnifying glass and crouched back here she'd left the remote. Peering through the powerful lens, she eventually found something that she thought might be the Commander. It was little more than a dot so it was hard to tell, but at least it was the right shape and color. “Is that you?” she asked, carefully putting her nail down right next to the thing.

The Commander stumbled as he backed away from the titanic wall of keratin now stretching over him. Turning to the magnified eye which spanned most of the sky, he waved frantically at Carcano and even shouted at her to stop, as though that would do him any good.

Carcano giggled. “Aww, you look so scared! Poor little Commander, hardly any bigger than a germ. I bet my finger must look so big to you now, huh? A big, scary monster that could crush you any time.” She put another fingertip down and pretended they were a pair of legs chasing after him, rattling the Commander with each “step” they took. “Watch out, Commander! The monster's coming to get you!”

He knew she didn't really mean to crush him, but it was all so overwhelming that the Commander's fight-or-flight instinct took over and he ran away at top speed. Though it hardly mad a difference as her fingers could still catch up to him in a single step. Her index finger hovered over him as he ran, casting its shadow over his little world, and followed him around for a minute. Then it crashed right in front of him and brought him to his knees.

“Just where did you think you were running to, you little speck? Did you really think you could escape me? Silly Commander; You're all mine now and you'll never leave my side again! Here. Climb.” She placed her nail as close to him as she dared and waited for him to climb on. “Now hold on tight.” As she turned her finger so her nail stretched horizontally, the Commander clung fiercely to the tiny imperfections of its surface. When she lifted her finger, the air blowing past him was almost enough to blow him off. He was only barely able to hang on until she had her finger in front of her face, looking closely through the magnifying glass.

“Welcome to your new life, Commander. You'll be the size of a germ until the day you die. But don't worry too much. I'll take care of you so nothing bad happens. You'll be my pet, and I'll make sure you're safe.” Carcano didn't mean it—she would grow him back tomorrow morning—but she couldn't resist saying that to her little speck of a Commander, knowing how it must be making him squirm. “And I have the safest place for you right here.” She carried him over to her foot and dumped him between her first two toes, where he landed deep in a little wrinkle of her skin and was lost from sight. “Sleep tight, Commander! I'll see you again tomorrow,” she said, and bid him good night with one last wiggle of her toes, making the canyon walls of her skin wrinkle close in to smother the pathetically puny man. The Commander was left all alone to ponder his new lot in life—to live forever as a germ on the vast world of Carcano's body.