- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Girls Frontline story. When the Commander finds himsellf shrunk to the size of a bug, he must find a way to get the attention of a certain grape-haired T-Doll. Will he succeed, or be crushed like a bug?
RATING: PG
TAGS: Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Body exploration, Nano, Unaware, Mouthplay
The Commander looked around in awe and horror as the whole world grew bigger and bigger around him, expanding in size until it almost seemed he was lost in an alien land, surrounded by items and furniture fit to be used by a titan. Even the tiny grains of sand on the floor were to him like rocks the size of his fist. He was lost here, stranded, completely at the mercy of the elements. And all because of a little curiosity.

After hearing that Carcano M91/38 had returned form her latest mission, the Commander had gone to her room to welcome her back. But, finding that she wasn't there at the moment, and having nothing else to do just then, he decided to wait for her there. That's when he had found that curious little remote sitting on her chest of drawers. There had been three buttons on it, labeled “G”, “S”, and “Reset”. He had picked it up and looked it over to see if he could figure out what its purpose was or what those letters meant, but he still hadn't come up with anything when he set it back down. That's when he had accidentally pressed one of the buttons. A beam had shot out from the device and hit him, and then, well, this had happened.

The Commander was at a loss. He had never thought the controller might be a size ray of all things. How in the world had Carcano gotten ahold of one of those? And, more importantly, what was he supposed to do now? He might be able to grow himself back if he could only get to that size ray again, but it was thousands of feet above him. Even if he somehow got to it, who knew if he would be able to press any of the buttons at this size. Someone else would have to grow him back, then; Carcano, or whoever he might find first. And, with his communicator not working, that meant he would have to get their attention directly.

For now, the Commander decided to hide under the bed and bide his time until someone arrived. Thankfully that wouldn't take too long. It was less than twenty minutes before Carcano finally arrived in her room. The Commander saw her enter from under the corner of her bed, and stared in awe at her size. Taller than any skyscraper ever built, she must have been a mile tall or so. And even if she wasn't the biggest thing in this room, to see her moving made her so much more impressive than all the inanimate objects here. Even seeing her step into the room was enough to overwhelm the Commander's mind, leaving him struggling to comprehend the sheer difference in size and power that separated him from her. When her foot came down and he felt the earth quake at the impact, he started trembling from head to toe as he started to understand just how pitifully insignificant he was next to her.

And to think that this wasn't even her at her biggest. Currently Carcano was occupying a secondary body, a smaller one built specifically for missions which called for a bit more stealth than usual. She was head and shoulders smaller than her usual self, yet even so her steps and even the slightest shuffling of her feet put to shame the power and impact of any artillery cannon the Commander had ever experienced on the field. All things considered, he was glad that it was this version of Carcano who had appeared to him—if she had been in her usual body, or worse, if he had to deal with one of the larger T-Dolls at this size, his task would have been all the more daunting. But he couldn't let himself be overwhelmed like this. He had to keep his wits about.

The commander watched and waited as Carcano approached, seeing her form grow ever bigger in his view, feeling the earth shaking ever harder at her steps, hearing the thundering booms that accompanied them growing louder and louder. Slowly he stepped back. It would be all too easy for her to crush him at this size. All it would take was one errant step and he would be nothing more than a tiny stain on the bottom of her shoes. Carcano would never even know what she did, nor would anyone ever find out what happened to him.

By the time he saw her feet stop a few inches away from him, just beyond the shadow cast by her bed, his heart was thumping frightfully in his chest. It felt as though he might have a heart attack any moment now. Just looking at those monsters had him nervous, and he didn't start feeling better until she had climbed on her bed and her feet had disappeared from view. Then he slumped over, supporting himself on the leg of the bed frame as he panted and trembled uncontrollably.

“S-Stop it! Get ahold of yourself!” he said, slapping his own face. “You have a mission to do. Don't let your feelings get in the way.” Little by little he calmed down, steeling himself with resolve. He still wasn't sure how exactly he would enlist Carcano's aid, but he would find a way no matter what it took. He had to do it, not just for himself but for all of his subordinates.

Right now, it seemed like Carcano was lying on her bed. She would probably want a nap having just returned from her mission. If so, this was the perfect opportunity for the Commander to get close so he could make himself seen or heard whenever she woke up.

Moving out from under the bed, he made his way to the low-hanging bed sheet that luckily happened to be scraping the floor. From there it was easy enough for him to climb up the fabric, using the threads like the rungs of a ladder, until he had reached the top.

There she lay now, stretched out on the bed, her body a miniature mountain range. Sure enough, she was sleeping, or at least resting with her eyes closed. Even like this, the sight of her left him feeling tense, but he pushed through it to begin the trek towards her face, marching across the uneven ground and climbing up and down the folds of her bed sheets, all the while he kept eyeing her warily.

He stopped when he heard her take a deep breath, ready to bolt at a moment's notice. Then when he saw her rolling over he did try to run away, but he had no chance of escape. Her leg fell on him, and in a split second he was flattened to the bed under her thigh, incapable of moving, hardly capable of breathing. The pressure was so intense he thought he might pop at any moment. It was only thanks to the softness of the bed, and of her synthetic flesh, that he survived.

For a while he tried to escape his prison, clawing at the threads of her black stockings in a futile attempt to pull himself along. But in time he was forced to accept that there was nothing he could do except bide his time. At the very least it seemed he was safe enough for now, tucked here under Carcano's warm thigh, even if he was going numb from the pressure.

It was such a relief when Carcano finally rolled over again, and once more he could breathe easily as the crushing pressure of her thigh was lifted off of him. Slowly the feeling came back to his limbs, until he could try to sit up. That was when he noticed that his leg was snagged on something; snagged on the black threads that he lay on. And he realized that he wasn't down on the bed at all, but up on Carcano's thigh, having been pulled along by his leg when she rolled over. Once he got his leg free, he stood and decided to keep walking over Carcano's body.

He trekked along her thigh and over her skirt until he reached her bodice, the whole time feeling nervous about what might happen if she woke up and mistook him for a bug crawling over her body. A swift slap from her hand would be more than enough to deal with him, and when he saw her hand rise up over him, he thought that's exactly what was coming. He was practically in its shadow when it began its descent, falling far too quickly for him to flee. He threw himself flat on Carcano's belly, hoping he might survive it that way, but when the hand finally landed, it fell just short of him, less than one inch ahead. Idly it scratched her belly a couple times, then her hand lay still, cupped over her stomach.

Fingers the length of twenty-story buildings stretched up from the surface of her belly, propping up a hand that could flatten a neighborhood. The commander trembled just looking at the sight. He wanted nothing more than to get away from it. But he held fast to his purpose and walked straight ahead, under the vast looming ceiling of Carcano's palm. Thankfully it would stay still while he was moving through its shadow, and he walked out the other side without any more incidents.

Now her face loomed oh so close. All he had to do was make it over her chest and he would be at his destination. With any luck she would be able to hear him from there, and if not, hopefully he'd be close enough for her to see him and not think him a bug.

But he had only made it halfway across her chest when Carcano began to stir again. He stumbled and fell at the first bit of movement, and gripped the black threads of her dress as though his life depended on it. Then the land itself tilted upwards as the T-Doll pushed herself up, yawning lazily when she sat up in bed. Now the commander was left clinging to her chest as she stood and climbed out of bed to stand and yawn and stretch. There he remained, utterly frozen, while she headed out for a bit to eat. Every step that she took threatened to send him flying off her dress. It was all he could do just to hold on, all but burying his face in the fabric so he wouldn't have to how fast they were moving or how huge all the other Dolls they passed in the hallway were. By the tine Carcano sat down with her food tray in hand, he was sore all over from the strain of hanging on. He badly needed a break before he could keep climbing up.

While he waited for his strength to return, Carcano took the first bite of her meal—a hamburger and fries. Her smaller hands gripped the burger awkwardly as she brought it up to her mouth, and her little mouth couldn't quite encompass the full girth of it. She bit into it, but dozens of crumbs fell from her mouth and sprinkled down on her dress, like a rain of boulders falling around the Commander. Frowning at the mess she made, Carcano brushed them all off.

Those powerful fingers scraped over the surface of her dress, wiping away all those crumbs that had gathered on it, and in doing so fell on that meager insect who went unnoticed among them. The Commander stood no chance against her mighty digits. He was ripped from her dress and sent flying down, until he landed on something big and blessedly soft. Still, the landing left him winded, and it was only when he felt a sudden movement that he sat up with a start. Then he saw that he was on top of Carcano's hamburger, and being lifted up to her face.

The Commander tried to run away, but stumbled and started crawling instead, frantically looking back over his shoulder to see Carcano's big, gaping mouth drawing closer and closer. Any moment now those teeth would close around him and he would be brought into that horrid cavern to be chewed up and eaten alive.

So it seemed to him, yet at the last moment those big, glistening teeth of hers stopped just short of where he was. Only, he wasn't safe yet. Instead of her teeth it was her lip which fell on him. He was pinned under it, stuck to its moistened surface, and when it slid off the burger he was dragged along to be smothered between it and the other while behind him he could hear the awful sounds of her chewing.

Carcano swallowed, and then a small burp sent the tiny Commander flying off her lips, to fall all the way back down onto her lap. Despite the loss of his progress, it was a relief just to be away from Carcano's mouth for now, or so he thought until she brushed him off together with some other crumbs that had landed on her lap. Then he hurdled through the air, and this time landed on her foot, just above the toe box of her white Mary Janes. A note of despondency played on his mind as he looked up at the vast pillar of her leg stretching high above him, knowing that he would have to traverse the landscape of her body once again for his next chance at getting help from her. Should he wait down here until she was lying down again, or start the climb right away?

The Commander's choice would be made for him when Carcano started tapping her foot. Though he tried to hold on, the earth-shaking impacts proved too much for his meager little muscles to handle, and as soon as he let go he fell down to the tip of her shoe. There he was bounced all around with every tap of her foot, until she stopped with him under her sole.

The pressure wasn't as much as when he had been trapped under her leg, but then, she wasn't even standing up yet. When she did, the Commander knew he would be crushed like a bug. He had to get out of here before that happened, so, clawing at the threads of her stocking, he pulled himself steadily forwards. To where? He didn't know, but anywhere at all would take him out of this place.

In time he felt the weight of her foot easing up, until he no longer felt her flesh pressing down on him. Here he could see some light, too, and despite how faint it was, after a few seconds he was able to make out his surroundings and see that he was under the arch of Carcano's toes, a tunnel so spacious you could drive a truck through it.

Those looming digits were an unsettling sight in this darkness, yet the Commander knew that he would be relatively safe under them. And since moving on was too risky as he didn't know when Carcano would start moving again, he decided to wait here, grabbing ahold of the fine fabric that hung over his head, and inserted all of his limbs between its threads to prepare for when she started moving.

When, a minute later, she finished eating and stood up, the Commander's preparations proved more than enough. Though the sheer speed at which her foot moved when she took a step left him feeling dizzy and slackened his grip on her stocking, still he remained in place while she walked. That didn't make the experience any less terrifying, but at least he knew he was safe. Though that might all end if Carcano as much as readjusted her stockings. But best not to think about that, especially since there was nothing he could do about it.

Again and again her foot thundered against the ground with the might of so many artillery shells. Sometimes there was a pause while Carcano stopped to talk with another Doll, usually one who was fawning over her adorable smaller model, but it was never long enough that the Commander could start to feel at ease again.

It felt like he spent all day in her shoe, though it was probably no more than an hour before Carcano got back to her room and took off her shoes. The Commander couldn't help but sigh in relief as he was finally released from that stuffy prison. But, before he could free his limbs from her stocking, Carcano pulled it off and turned it inside-out as she did so. Then she neatly folded it and tucked it into her shoe.

When the Commander made it out of there after almost half an hour of trawling through the labyrinth of stuffy fabric, he found Carcano seated on the floor, calmly cleaning her rifle with her legs stretched out. Another chance to get close to her, he thought, and climbed down from her shoe to head towards her.

This time, he decided, he would drop the slow and careful approach. Better to get her attention now and hope that she recognized him than to spend another hour climbing up her body only to have all his progress erased or to be crushed anyways. As for how he would do that, the answer was lying right ahead. Carcano's feet were the part of her closest to him, and if he could somehow make himself felt down there she might look over and see him.

The Commander walked onwards until he was standing between Carcano's heels. For a minute he tried shouting and waving at her, jut in case she might notice it. When that failed, he started approaching the towering foot on his left. It was so huge, just being close to it put a sinking feeling in his stomach.

Once he reached the massive pale tower, the Commander gingerly moved to touch it. His hand was trembling as it approached the surface of her skin. At this distance, any false move, any reflexive twitch of her foot when he touched it, would be more than enough to crush him instantly. He was so nervous that the moment his fingers grazed her skin he jerked back as though he'd burned his hand.

When he saw that her foot hadn't moved at all, he started moving back, and he tried touching her again, this time more firmly. Her pressed his hand into her warm flesh, rubbing it up and down, and when that didn't work, he tried punching out of desperation. Nothing happened, though.

Well of course nothing was going to happen, not when he was doing this at her heel. He needed to reach a more sensitive part of her skin. He looked up, took a deep breath, and started climbing towards her ankle.

The climb was easy enough. Turns out that when you're small enough you can use even the tiniest imperfections in the skin as convenient footholds. But by the same token, he was small enough that even climbing up her foot she still didn't feel him. He wondered, would this idea of his find any success?

After a moment he arrived at Carcano's ankle. Standing on it, he tried once more to get her attention, this time pressing both his hands into her skin and rubbing it for all he was worth. When that still didn't work, he tried banging on it with both his fists as hard as he could, until he was panting and sweating and his hands were sore. Still nothing.

It was discouraging, to say the least, but the Commander still had one more idea in mind. He would climb up to Carcano's toes and try to get her attention there, at what he believed was the most sensitive part of her foot.

He set out, and a few minutes later he was standing int he gap between her two smallest toes, where she figured she would be safest if anything went wrong. There he tried again to make himself felt, rubbing, scratching, and hitting her skin for all he was worth, until a little twitch of her toe made him lose his balance. He fell and nearly rolled back down the way he'd come, only barely managing to stop himself right on the edge of the sheer cliff that was Carcano's foot.

Despite the scare, the Commander was feeling more hopeful than he had been since he first shrunk. If that twitch had been a reaction to him, it meant that his plan still had a chance to succeed. He got up and went back to Carcano's toe, where he started wailing on it without mercy. He held nothing back, and whenever another twitch of her toes knocked him over again, he simply picked himself up and kept on hitting her toe.

Eventually, Carcano had enough of that pesky itching feeling going down on her foot, and she squeezed her toes firmly together, trapping that little bug of a Commander in prison of her flesh. Small as he was, she didn't even notice him down there as she wiggled her toes against each other, rolling him between them as though he were nothing but a minuscule piece of lint. The Commander tried to resist it, but there was nothing he could do against the might of those meager toes. He was utterly at their mercy, a hapless victim to this cute little T-Doll who looked young enough to be his daughter. And she wasn't even trying to manhandle him. He was so pathetically tiny that even a casual curl of her toes was more than he could ever hope to handle.

Finally having dealt with that annoying itch, Carcano uncurled her toes and nodded in satisfaction, while down on her foot the Commander groaned and grunted as he tried to away from her skin. But he couldn't. So small was he, so weak, so pathetic, that try as he might he couldn't overcome the forces holding him in place. He wasn't even imprisoned by her toes anymore; it was that tiny layer of toe jam that held him like glue. And when it finally seemed that he was starting to make progress, having managed to peel one of his hands away from her skin, a simple curl of her toes put it back in place.

He was still stuck to that toe when Carcano finished cleaning her rifle and went to put it away. Even the mighty impacts of her footfalls weren't enough to free the Commander, who could only keep fighting her skin, even as he grew ever more exhausted from all his efforts.

Then Carcano sat down and, looking out from between her toes, the Commander saw her shoes some inches away. He saw her pull out her stocking, saw her hold it open, and as her foot went up, he found himself being carried along into it, rushing past a thousand feet of fabric while her toes wiggled around him to make way for themselves, until finally her foot settled into the end of the stocking.

With one last wiggle of her toes, little Carcano put down her foot, then put on her other stocking and both her shoes before heading out to see if she could see the Commander today, never suspecting that the very man she was looking for now hung fearfully between her toes.

Frightened, exhausted, and with no hope of escape right now, the Commander gave up his struggles and let himself hang on her skin, hoping that the forces keeping him in place would hold until Carcano took her shoes off again, else he might end up crushed under her foot after all.