- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Trails of Cold Steel story. When a new student starts falling behind, Sara Valestein takes drastic measures to get them up to speed.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Feet, Entrapment, Breasts, Worship
When Grace was summoned to the fencing room by her instructor Sara Valestein, she thought she was in for more of the usual—physical training and sparring exercises of the sort she did almost every day. But Sara had something else in mind for her young student.

Of late, Sara had noticed that Grace was falling behind all of her classmates in terms of fighting ability. Since Grace had joined Class VII, the gap between them had only kept widening. She knew that drastic measures had to be taken if Grace was to catch up to everyone else. And so, when Grace came in for their special one-on-one training session, Sara handed her a glass of what she claimed was a special energy drink that would help make Grace's training today more effective.

That wasn't exactly a lie, but it wasn't true in any way that Grace would have ever expected. Shortly after downing it all, the young woman started to feel woozy. She swayed and lost her balance and fell on her ass, looking around in a deep confusion as everything seemed to stretch further and further away. Just a hallucination, she thought, but even when her dizziness wore off and she was feeling normal again, she still saw the world as though everything had grown a hundred times in size. Then when Sara took a step towards her and she felt the ground shaking at her teacher's footstep, she realized this was no hallucination; she had gotten smaller, and now stood less than an inch tall.

Looking up at her colossus of a teacher, Grace feared for her life. Yet, despite this, she didn't react as Sara's feet slowly approached her. She was much too busy admiring her teacher's body.

Grace had always been enchanted by Sara's beauty—in fact, the reason she was doing so poorly in class was mainly that she was too distracted by her teacher to follow along properly—and now she felt as though Sara's beauty had grown a hundredfold together with her size. She was infatuated with Sara's pink hair, by her long, shapely legs, her luscious curves wrapped up in the yellow of her dress and the blue of her overcoat, and especially by the sight of her heavy breasts softly bouncing with each step she took. Most of all, she was entranced by the very thought of exploring that titanic monument of a body, getting to know every last inch of Sara in such detail as she had never thought possible. Even when Sara stopped before her and crouched, Grace merely tingled with anticipation, wondering what this goddess of a woman meant to do with her.

“Are you okay, Grace?” Sara asked as she peered down at her little student.

“Oh. Y-yeah,” Grace replied. Slowly she stood and dusted herself off, trying not to let her shakiness show too much. “M-Miss Valestein? Was this supposed to happen?”

“That's right, Grace. Sorry for misleading you, but I didn't think you would have taken that shrinking potion if you knew what it was. I wasn't lying when I said that it would help with your training, though. At your new size I can put you through more intense training than I normally could. It's a bit extreme, but I really can't see any other way for you to catch up to your classmates. Now, are you ready to get started? Why don't you jog around a little bit and see how you feel?”

“Okay.” Grace turned around and did as her teacher asked. To her surprise, she found that she was running faster than she ever had before! At least, relative to her tiny size. In real terms it still took several seconds to run the distance Sara would have covered in a single step, but that's not what mattered to her. “I feel amazing!” she said. “Feels like I could run a marathon without getting tired!”

“That's good, because you're going to be doing a lot of running today.”

Grace slowed to a stop a couple feet away from Sara and turned to look at her teacher. She was surprised to see Sara taking her boots off. She set them aside on the floor, then sighed as she stretched out her feet, splaying and wiggling her toes to let the breeze flow through them and also letting Grace see her sexy toenails, painted the same shade of pink as her hair. The tiny girl couldn't help but stare at those soft, dainty toes, mesmerized by their movement, until Sara stood up straight, peering down at her little student. “Alright, for your first exercise, I want you to run. Run like your life depended on it. Because if you don't run for all you're worth...” Sara held out her foot, showing off her long and sweaty sole to her young student. “... You're going to end up squished under my foot!”

Had Grace heard correctly? Did Ms. Valestein really mean to step on her? She wasn't sure she believed it until she saw Sara take one long step towards her, shaking the ground with its powerful impact. The tremors knocked Grace off balance, and she fell on her hands and knees before the colossal foot, staring at its immense toes, even the smallest of which stood as tall as herself. She was transfixed by their beauty, captivated by their playful wiggling, entranced by their rich aroma, and yet, terrified by their might and power. Even a simple tap of those toes produced powerful tremors that shook her to her core.

If Sara really did mean to crush her, it would be the easiest thing in the world for her to simply stomp down on Grace right now. All it would take was a fraction of a second for her to be turned into paste. And while it would be the most glorious end Grace could imagine, she really didn't feel like dying yet, not even at the hands of the beautiful Miss Valestein.

“Well? What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to start running?” Sara's voice brought Grace's eyes up from her feet to her face. “Maybe you need a little encouragement.” Slowly she brought her foot up and held it over the tiny woman, wiggling her toes and scrunching her sole in the air. Even then Grace still didn't react, not until she saw Sara's foot descending towards her. She turned and ran away as fast as she could, and even so she barely managed to get ahead of the massive sole when it hit the ground. Her heart still pounding, she ran faster and faster as Sara's other foot appeared overhead, wiggling and scrunching teasingly.

Again and again she barely managed to come out ahead of Sara's steps, though she knew that it was just because her teacher was going easy on her. If Sara wanted to she could crush Grace at any time. Thankfully it sounded like she was content with chasing Grace around for fun. Grace didn't think she actually intended to hurt her—at least, she really hoped not—but even so she was scared out of her mind. How could it be otherwise when she might be crushed at any moment?

The chase went on for half an hour, with Sara becoming more and more playful as time went on. She started stepping on front of Grace instead of behind her, cutting off her path and making her turn to flee in some other direction, and giggled in delight as the tiny woman scurried this way and that.

Even after running for so long Grace still didn't feel the least bit tired, and their little game might have gone on for a half hour more, if not for Sara losing her balance and slamming her foot right on top of Grace.

The moment she felt that sole on the top of her head, Grace assumed she was dead. But once she was flattened under Sara's sweaty sole, she realized she was still alive. In fact, she wasn't even hurt. She was having trouble breathing under all the pressure, but as soon as Sara stepped off of her again she was fine.

“Whoops, sorry. I should have been more careful. Are you okay, Grace?”

“Yeah, I'm... fine,” the tiny woman said, feeling herself all over and finding herself totally unharmed.

“Thought so. Too bad the surprise is ruined now. I didn't tell you because I thought you'd be more motivated this way, but when you shrink down you stay as resistant as you are at your normal size.”

“Oh, thank goodness. For a second there I thought I was dead.”

“Did you really think I'd ever do anything to put you in danger?”

“I wasn't sure, but it felt scary all the same.”

“Well, sorry for the scare.” Sara went back for her boots and started putting them on. “Now that you know, we might as well end this exercise and move on to the next. But first let's go somewhere a bit more private. Wouldn't want someone barging in on us and seeing you all tiny, now, would we? We'll continue you training in my room. Now come here, you tiny thing.”

Grace sat still as Sara reached for her. Even knowing that she was perfectly safe she was still a bit scared, but she sat still and allowed Sara's fingers to wrap around her, leaving her trapped in a tight fleshy prison. Her fear mingled with excitement once Sara started walking, carrying her away to her bedroom, where she would be able to do whatever she pleased to Grace without fear of anyone finding out. She would be completely at her teacher's mercy!

Before long Sara arrived at her destination and she opened her hand, letting Grace down onto her bed. Sara grabbed a bottle of wine she had stashed away in the corner of her room, which she uncorked and took a swig from before sitting down right beside Grace, groaning as she once again took off her boots and stretched out her legs to enjoy the fresh air on her hot and tired feet. After a minute she turned to Grace with a smile, and she kicked her feet up onto the bed, setting them down to either side of the shrunken woman. Then she turned both feet over, presenting both sweaty soles to her shrunken student. From this distance, Grace could feel the heat and humidity radiating from them both, coming to envelop her entire body.

“Alright, Grace. This next exercise will be a test of your strength. For this one, you're going to have to rub both my feet. And it has to be a good one, you hear! I can't squish you if you fail, but I can still trap you in my boots for a day and have you suffer my hot and sweaty feet!”

Sara's laughter suggested that was more a joke than a threat, but to be honest, Grace wouldn't have minded if Sara did choose to punish her that way. Now that she knew she could survive being stepped on, there was nothing keeping her from enjoying the beauty of Sara's body at her new size, and that included the beauty of her feet. She gladly rushed to Sara's sole, pressing her hands into the plush surface and almost trembling in delight as she felt the wonderful warmth seeping into her body through Sara's skin.

“Is that the best you've got? Put a bit more elbow into it, Gracey!” Sara said, putting the bottle to her lips and chugging down a couple mouthfuls. Then she laughed as she put it down and scrunched her soles at Grace. “Come on, be a good girl and work hard for me, won't you?”

The tone of Sara's voice sent shivers up Grace's spine, and she resolved to put her all into servicing this titan of a woman, pushing her hands as deep into the warm flesh of her foot as they could go. “Ohh, that's it! That's it! Good girl, Gracey. Very good girl! Keep going now. Keep rubbing my feet so you can be strong like your classmates.” Sarah took another lengthy sip and sighed deeply, then giggled like a girl. “You know, I never realized how cute you look at this size. You're like the cutest little bug in the whole world! I mean, just lookie here.” She pressed her toes at Grace's back, pinning the tiny woman to her sole. “You're even smaller than my little toesies. I just want to grab you and give you a big ol' kiss! Haha! Maybe when you're done that can be your reward. What do you think of that, Gracey?”

Grace blushed deeply as Sara's toe curled at her back, holding back the urge to shout out just how much she loved the idea. Ms. Valestein could say this stuff because she was tipsy, but Grace would have no excuse. If she admitted how much she loved being here and Sara still remembered it when she was sober, she would die of embarrassment for sure! No, she'd just content herself with enjoying being all wrapped up in Sara's gorgeous soles.

Sara curled her toes back and forth, passing little Grace from one foot to the other while slowly emptying out her wine bottle. At just a little less than half full, she lowered the bottle, smacking her lips loudly, and let out a long breath that washed over Grace, thick with fumes that made her head swim. Then she spoke, her words slurred but still cogent. “You know what? I think that's enough strength training for you. Let's move on to training your resistance, little Gracey. I'm going to 'attack' you and you do your best to withstand it, alright? If you can avoid passing out, I'll give you a little reward. Get ready 'cause here it comes!”

Suddenly the soft grip that her soles had over Grace intensified until her lungs were all but emptied under the pressure. Then Sara's feet started sliding against each other, never letting up on Grace. The tiny woman could hardly breathe more than a gasp. Her body grew weak and her thoughts grew fuzzy. Only the desire to claim her reward from Sara and the joy at being held between her feet kept her going while she was rolled all over her teacher's godly feet, from heel to toes and back again, visiting every last inch of her soles at least once, until Sara had enough fun and moved her feet apart, letting Grace slump over on the bed where she rolled over and waited to recover her strength before getting up.

“Wow, you really made it, Gracey! I didn't think a little bug like you could withstand something like that. I'm amazed! You definitely earned that reward I mentioned. And your reward is... the honor of worshipping my feet!” Sara picked Grace up and flicked her across the bed, then stretched out her legs and let her feet fall on the bed right in front of her. Her soles scrunched and her toes wiggled as she basked in the feeling of absolute power she held over the tiny student now cowering in the shadow of her feet, a feeling more intoxicating still than the wine she had just finished.

“Climb my feet. Kiss them. Lick them. I want to feel your little lips all over my feet. And I know you want the same thing too. Oh, don't look so surprised Gracey. I'm drunk but I'm not blind. Anyone at all could tell how much you love being my cute little foot toy, so you can stop pretending you don't. Go on, Gracey. You know you want to.”

One last seductive scrunch of her feet was all the encouragement Grace needed to finally give in. She pounced on Sara's sole and hugged herself to it, never minding the sweat, the grime, nor the smell—in fact, loving it even more because of those things. She spread out her arms and happily rubbed them all over the steamy sole, and she stuck out her tongue and lapped away at the towering foot, reveling in the salty taste of Sara.

“Is that all, Gracey? Come on, I know you can do better than that. Make me feel like a Goddess Give yourself up to me and my feet. Then I can make you the happiest woman in the world.”

Grace dropped all her shame and all her reservations, surrendering herself to the absolute Goddess that was Sara. “Please, Ms. Valestein!” she shouted as she rendered all her worship onto that divine sole. “Let me be yours! I want to stay like this forever! I want to never grow back!”

“Whatever you want, my little ladybug. You were never all that good at fighting anyway. But worshipping my feet? This is what you were born to do.” Sara lowered her foot onto Grace, softly holding the tiny woman down. From time to time she moved her foot, letting Grace reach a different part of it, all the while her little worshipper showered her sole with love and affection, kissing and licking everything she was faced with no matter how dirty or sweaty, until Sara finished up by pinching little Gracey between her toes and rolling her up and down between them as though she were nothing but a piece of lint.

Finally, Sara plucked her little worshipper from her foot and brought her up to her mouth, where she planted on Gracey the biggest kiss anyone had ever experienced, completely smothering that tiny woman in the velvety softness of her lips. Grace was still dizzy from the kiss when she was dropped into a soft and warm crevice she soon discovered was Sara's cleavage. “You were a very good girl today Gracey,” Sara cooed. “Enjoy your reward and get some rest, because you'll be spending all day tomorrow tending to your Goddess's feet. Good night, my little ladybug.”

Sara's eyes, long since heavy with alcohol and exhaustion, fell shut and she soon fell asleep. Grace tried to settle down too, but she was so thrilled at her new life, and at being here in Sara's beautiful breasts, that she couldn't quite fall asleep. Still, in time the sound of Grace's heartbeat soothed her and the heady fumes in Sara's breath quieted her mind, and before too long she fell soundly asleep, held snugly in the bosom of her Goddess.