- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Darkness. Cold. 


As Pip woke up, that’s all he could feel. The darkness of his confinement filled him with dread, and the cold air stinging his lungs. All he could remember was a picnic just outside the village with his brothers and sisters… then a giantess in a hunting outfit walked to them with containers… then he was here.


A young woman lifted the container above him, letting light into his small prison cell. He was inside a container with sushi, at a supermarket for giantesses. Looking down, he noticed he was stark naked. There he was surrounded by sushi rolls in a container while freezing to death, all the while with the humiliation of being naked. Whoever walked by would see his current state, but for Pip should have been the least of his concerns, since he was seconds away from meeting his killer.


Pip felt the booming of another giantess walking towards the fridge his container was in, and a dark figure came into frame. She had hair as black as night, sharp black fingernails that looked like claws to the little man, piercing green eyes, wearing black lipstick and black eyeliner and a long dress, and most notable of all, a mask outlining her eyes. She was beautiful, had she been a human Pip would have fallen head over heels for her, but rather, she’ll be his demise.


The giantess looked into the container, locking eye contact with the human inside. A smirk appeared on her face, as she picked it up. Pip covered his privates out of embarrassment, causing the giantess to chuckle.


The giantess carried him to the cash register, where the cashier scanned the container. She looked in and saw Pip. “You’re eating him with sushi? Have you ever tried human-limb spring rolls?” Asked the cashier. The dark haired giantess replied, “Oh yes, their crunchy bones are the best!”


The two made casual conversation as the dark haired giantess paid for the sushi. She grabbed the container and walked back to her apartment.


Crossing the doorframe of the giant apartment, Pip was more scared than he had ever been in his life. He felt like crying, but he knew nobody would ever come to his rescue. He knew he was going to be eaten… the grim fate of humans living in a world run by giant man-eating goddesses.


The giantess placed the container on her table, and fetched herself a pair of chopsticks and a glass of water. She opened the container, noticing the horrified, shaking, naked little human. 


“Hey little guy, you scared?” The giantess asked. She had a very soothing voice that somewhat put the human at ease.


He nodded, not being brave enough to speak with her eyes piercing his heart. She noticed him covering his privates.


“Oh you don’t have to be modest around me, we’re going to get to know each other very well.”


He removed his hands and began to sob, “stop pretending to be nice, you just want to eat me!” Pip screamed while crying. The giantess rolled her eyes, picked up and ate a roll of sushi. 


“No shit. You’re a human, you taste delicious.” The giantess coldly replied.


“My friends call me Grey, but to you, I’m Lady Grey. Learn it fast or your death will be way more painful.”


“M-my name is P-“


“I don’t care.” Lady Grey cut him off, finishing her sushi rolls.


“Your time’s up anyways. I hope you struggle, I do love when my prey is terrified of me.”


Lady Grey picked up the young man with her chopsticks by his neck, and hoisted his body up to her face to get a good look at him.


“I know you’re scared, but you’re gonna love being my food.”


His tears and sweat covered his face, and all dripped down his neck, causing the chopsticks to slip. He fell down onto her chest, bouncing off her breasts, and onto the floor. This was his chance, he had to run for his life. 


“You little fucker! Come out here now, or your death will be long and painful!”


Pip ran and hid behind the leg of her couch, and he curled up into a ball and sobbed out of fear. Lady Grey stomped towards the couch in her heeled leather boots, causing Pip’s body to shake. 


“Oh human, you know I can smell you? Your flesh smells… *sniff* salty... I can hear your tiny little heartbeat… thump… thump… thump… you’re such a scared little guy… you’re so cute… if I wasn’t hungry, you could have lived as my pet! But you’re the last part of my perfect birthday meal, so you are going to die today.” Lady Grey playfully taunted.


Pip held all hope he could, trying to keep still and calm himself in the vain hope that Lady Grey won’t find him.


“This is your last chance, boy. Reveal yourself and have a quick and easy death, or prolong your suffering.” She demanded.


Pip elected to keep hiding.


“Fine then…” she reached behind the couch leg, grabbing the human.


“Aww don’t cry you stupid little human. You had every opportunity to give yourself to me, but you chose to have a more painful death.”


She walked to the sink with the human in hand, and rinsed the boy off and dried him.


Bringing Pip to her face, Lady Grey smelled his flesh. “Oh… salty… and plumped right up… like a prized pig… your meat smells delicious… I was going to break your neck before I tore the flesh from your bones, instead I’m going to swallow you alive and whole… where you’ll digest in my stomach.”


“Please no! Just kill me now! Forgive me! I don’t want to digest! Please give me a quick death!” Pip screamed in terror.


“You had your chance.” Lady Grey coldly replied.


She shoved his body into her mouth, headfirst with his waist and legs dangling out of her lips. She licked his upper body, tossing him around, and eventually sucking his whole body in. She licked his body all over, and finally swallowed him. He was sent down to experience a new meaning of pain. This was his personal Hell. But for Lady Grey, this was a fun evening with her tasty dinner.


“Goodbye human, I’ll forget about you in the morning.”


Lady Grey redid her lipstick, and left her apartment to visit her friend’s place. Overall, she was having a great birthday so far.

Chapter End Notes:

This was a special story for one of my best friends in the size community on Twitter, Lady Grey! Happy Birthday! You’re an inspiration and an icon, and you bring joy to so many of us tinies! I hope you have the best day ever!