- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

So, yeah...  Getting this out pretty late.  Getting two parts of a main story chapter in FGO within two weeks of each other, as well as doing my Futa's Day captions kind of threw a wrench into the works.  Still, Craftaftians was patient and understanding, and gave me a nice, comfy concept to work with.

Tags: Shrinking, Breast Smothering, Vore, Mouth Play, Unbirth, Anal Vore, Entrapment, Endosoma, Futanari, Creampie, Non-Fatal, Fatal, Ass Worship, Sweaty, Threesome, Incest

‘There is no future for men.’


A sentiment that is repeated over and over as they grow, it is not meant as a defeatist or nihilistic view of what is to come for humanity.  Rather, it is directed at and ingrained in the minds of young boys that there is no future for them.  While not meaningfully inferior to females or futanari as they grow to adulthood, in fact often being superior in athletics and physical strength, even the most intelligent of men are doomed to a similar fate after reaching the age of eighteen.


Within weeks of their eighteenth birthday, all males rapidly regress in size to roughly one-tenth their former size.  Because of this phenomenon, women and futanari, who are exempt from experiencing a ‘Reductioning’, run the world.  And depending on who is asked, a man’s place ranges from being under the mercy and protection of their superior sexes to being a layer of fat jiggling on their breast, hips, or thighs.  They receive no formal education, no financial aid, and no legal rights or protections once they turn eighteen.


There is no future for men.




Jostled awake by a gigantic figure obscured in the darkness of the approaching dawn, the young blonde man knew of and accepted his fate since childhood.  Both this mother and older sister made sure to thoroughly educate and train him to accept his new role in the family, and as his sister turned on the bedside light, she greeted him with a big, bright smile.


“Mornin’, Azzy.”  The dark-haired brunette said in a tone far too energetic for someone who just woke up.  Her hazel eyes were already bright and free of any drowsiness as she brought her face closer to his tiny body and playfully rubbed her nose against his naked body.  “Hope you slept well.  We’ve got a busy day ahead of us.”


Overpowered by his gigantic older sister, Azzy was pinned to her mattress as she playfully giggled and rubbed her nose into his exposed member.  Already semi-rigid from waking up surrounded by her pleasant scent, she had lost since conditioned him to respond accordingly to her pheromones.  “G-Good m-m-morning, A-Ali.”  He meekly replied, curling up and grabbing onto the girl’s nose as she continued to edge him closer to release.


Taking a deep breath to fully appreciate his natural musk, though he was now roughly a tenth of his former size, it was still as pungent and appealing as it had always been.  “What a good boy you’re being today.  Here, Big sis’ll treat you if you treat me in return.”  Gently but firmly peeling him off her nose and pinning him to the bed with one hand, the brunette brushed his tiny erection with her soft, plump lips.  “It’s a great day when I get some of Azzy’s dick milk before breakfast.”


Helpless to fight against her, the young man’s body quivered as she licked at and sucked on his crotch with dominating enthusiasm.  “Aaah~  A-Ali!  W-Wait.  S-Slow d-down!  I just woke up.”  While she didn’t mind him getting pleasure from a morning blowjob, that was secondary to her getting what she wanted.


Even before his Reductioning, she hadn’t wasted a moment getting him used to his position in their family going forward.  He never had his own room, instead, she graciously shared hers with him since he’d become her property after he shrank.  The closer his eighteenth birthday got, the more mornings he’d wake up with her bare ass or dripping sex hovering over his face, and she held no reservations about grinding either in him.  She tolerated no resistance from him, and he couldn’t expect his mother to rescue him either, as it had been his duty to wake her up by burying his face in her plump rear and licking and kissing her asshole.


Neither of the women who claimed to love him the most in the world would let him even entertain the idea of not servicing them in such a way after shrinking.  Not that he had someone to look up to as an example of a man being able to be anything more.  While slightly controversial, their mother had both her children with a man before his Reductioning, but then ‘lost’ their father before he was even old to even remember the man.  However, the truth of their father’s disappearance was far too common of a tale of how women needed to remain vigilant if they wanted to keep a man they cared for safe.  Even at home, all it took was one moment of carelessness.


Sucking the lower half of her several-inch-tall brother into her mouth as she got out of bed and dressed, the older, and much bigger, girl ignored his moans of protest and quickly brought him to orgasm.  Sucking him clean of the salty spunk, she grinned victoriously as she plucked him for her lips.  “Was I hearing things, or did itty-bitty Azzy think he could tell his big sister what to do?  Why, that almost sounds like…”  Quickly, her cheerful tone faded as a much firmer, less comforting demeanor crept into her voice.  No longer the gentle, fun-loving young woman playfully teasing him, she was exuding the aura and presence of a disciplinarian that brokered no insubordination.  “...you think you get to decide things for yourself.  How cute.”


While he didn’t fear for his well-being, Azzy instinctively tensed up and turned his head away from his beautiful, domineering sister.  Even if she was on the shorter end of women, just shy of six feet tall, her chest was well-inherited from their mother and larger than her peers by a wide margin and blocked his view of the rest of her fit, sporty physique.


“S-Sorry, Ali…  I-I didn’t mean it like that.”  He said, cowed by years of behavioral conditioning.  “Y-You just d-drained me l-last night a-and I’m s-still a bit sore.”


Her menace evaporating as quickly as it manifested, the brunette flashed him a playful smile once more as she exited their room.  “Hmm, I suppose I did ride you pretty hard.  Maybe four hours is a bit much for you, but that was some of the funnest ‘exercise’ I’ve ever done.”  She said, giggling as brought him to her lips for a soft peck.  “Well, I’ll get ready for our run today.  You wake up Mom.”  Reeling her hand back as they passed an open door, she tossed him into the room as she passed.


Though the sensation of soaring through the air was nothing new for the blonde-haired boy, it always carried with it the same thrill.  Both his sister and their mother found it easier to toss him to one another rather than walk to the other to hand him off, and even if they missed or dropped him, he was too small for a fall like that to hurt.  Of course, they rarely missed, as not only were both women active and quick enough to snatch him out of the air, their bodies had the perfect landing pads if their hands were full.


Sleeping with her back to the door, being a bit of a restless sleeper, their mother’s full, plump rear was completely visible as she had kicked the blankets off throughout the night.  And though her daughter’s hair and eyes took more from her lost, late husband, the proof that she passed on her figure was plain to see.  Everything about the older woman was just a little bit fuller and softer than her daughter, with breasts that were still visible when looking at her from behind and a butt larger than most women’s chests.  And as if favored by nature and time, while her stomach was also a bit bigger and pudgier despite exercising regularly, it wasn’t enough to completely conceal her toned and fit core.


Seeing the blonde from above as he reached the peak of his sister’s toss, Azzy admired the youthful beauty she still exuded.  However, the moment of admiration was short-lived as gravity pulled him down and his trajectory quickly narrowed his field of view until only her large, wide backside was all he could see.  Smacking into his mother’s butt, the young man rebounded off and fell limply to her mattress, slightly disoriented.


Uhhhg…  Would it kill her to be a bit more gentle with–  No, I don’t think Ali even knows what ‘gentle’ means…  Picking himself up, Azzy shook his head to get his bearings before turning back to his mother’s huge rear.  Despite being just over half a foot tall, he barely stood taller than one of her hefty cheeks and stared at the deep crevice that separated them.  “Hey, Mom, it’s morning!”  He said, cupping his hands around his mouth as he looked up her body to project his voice better.  She’d hear me better if she just let me wake her up normally.  Why do I have to go through this every morning?  Unwilling to voice his protests, the shrunken young man squeezed one of his arms into the slumbering woman’s crack and began prying them apart.  In response to his stimulus, she rolled over fully onto her stomach, pulling him up and onto her butt as she tried to get comfortable again.  “Wake up before you’re late!”  He said, as he more easily spread the gigantic rear to expose the darkened hole buried within now that gravity wasn’t working against him.


Staring at his mother’s brown eye, Azzy hesitated for a moment as the fumes and odor that had been trapped within all night rose up and filled his lungs.  It was an aroma he was used to, and seeing the moist orifice staring back at him quickened his heartbeat.  Swallowing the rapidly building saliva in his mouth, he leaned down and pressed his face against the puffy anus, inhaling slowly to savor the pleasant, rancid smell.


Sniffing Mom’s butt first thing in the morning… b-but there’s nothing I can do about it.  He thought to himself as he extended his tongue and dragged it across the tacky, wrinkled surface.  I-I can’t oppose M-Mom or Ali, s-so I have to do this.  Pushing even harder into the puckering hole as it twitched around and sucked on his face, Azzy reciprocated the obscene familial kiss.  I-If I w-was allowed to w-wake her up from her head, th-this wouldn’t ever happen…


“Hmmm…  Oh, Azzy…  Deeper, sweetie.”  His mother’s voice called out as she slowly awoke from the pleasant sensation in her rear, reaching back and pressing on the back of his head.  “Ahhn~!  Y-Yes.  Just like that~”


Unable to resist the overwhelming strength of his gigantic mother, and aided by the excess saliva he lubricated her backdoor with, Azzy’s face and head were easily consumed by the practiced rear.  But, this wasn’t new to the shrunken blonde, and he braced himself against her thighs, pushing himself deeper as she asked.  Whether he liked it or not, he had learned to accept that he’d be used by the women around him as they wished.  And they assured him that he was allowed to enjoy himself too.  M-Mom’s butt…  I’m i-in her b-butt again.  So h-hot and s-slimy… and t-tight.


Squirming in her bed as her son entered her bowels, the half-awake woman firmly grabbed him by the legs and shoved him entirely up her plump rear with one motion, and rolled over onto her back.  “M-Morning, Azzy.  Thanks for waking me up.”  She said, affectionately rubbing her stomach as the boy wiggled in her intestines and giggled.  Getting up without another word, she entered the bathroom connected to her bedroom and got into the shower to help dispel her lingering drowsiness.


It took no more effort than holding in a bowel movement to keep her son trapped in her rectum, though any fantasy he had of being able to escape on his own had already been snuffed out.  She was free to enjoy herself as the water washed over her body.


And within the older woman, her potent scent, sweltering heat, and oppressive strength completely dominated Azzy’s senses.  Of all the places he could be stuffed, in someone’s butt only ranked lower than a stomach of his least favorites.  However, it was something he had learned to enjoy somewhat with how frequently he saw the inside of a rectum.  Licking and massaging the undulating tunnel of flesh as the muffled sounds of the shower running scarcely made it to his ears, as revolting a thought licking the inside of a person’s butt was, it sometimes led to better treatment or a nice reward after.  He couldn’t even think straight, relying on the habits his sister had pounded into him on a subconscious level.


After she finished cleaning up, but before she turned off the water, Azzy’s mother smiled down at her slightly distended stomach.  “I shouldn’t have let Alison talk me out of keeping you for myself.  Work just feels so much better when you come with me.”  She said softly, reluctant to let him out as she squatted and constricted her bowels.


Just as easily as it slurped him up, her body pushed the young man out and he fell to the shower floor as the water rinse him off.  The pungent scent of her bowel still clung to him as she picked him up and helped clean him off, but even though the offensive odor still lingered on him, she kissed him affectionately and hugged him into her impressive bosom before turning off the water.  “Good morning, Azzy.  You’re such a good son, crawling up my bum like that.”  She said, standing up and him being held in place by the weight of her breasts alone.


“Th-Thanks, M-Mom… f-for letting me…”  Unable to maintain eye contact, Azzy recovered from the grip of his lust as quickly as he succumbs to it.  Even if both she and his sister tell him it’s fine to get aroused by their bodies, it felt a bit wrong somehow.  But even that wrongness made all the things they did with him feel all the better.


Smiling happily with a youthful luster to her smooth skin, the older woman nodded.  “Such a good boy.  Maybe I can convince your sister to let me have you for the day.  You can be my little butt plug all~ day.  How does that sound?”


“Uh…  I-I think Ali h-has plans for me already.”  Azzy said, frequently being momentarily silenced as she dried them both off, often by sinking into the suffocating embrace of her large bust.  “But, i-if you want, I can ask her.”


“No…  For better or worst, I gave you to her, so she gets to decide when she wants to lend you to me.”  Sighing as she finished drying off, the youthful single mother set her son down and squatted over him, spreading her meaty cheeks once more.  “So I’ll make do with one more kiss from my adorable little man instead.”


Staring at the naked undercarriage of his mother, Azzy reflexively stepped in to embrace and comply with her gentle demand, though his instincts had him wanting to back away instead.  If she decided to slam her hips down, he’d slide right back up her plump backside without resistance.  Licking and probing the depths of his mother’s anus with his tongue, he also rubbed her engorged sex like she taught him.


Once she was satisfied, the blonde plucked him up and went out into the kitchen before getting dressed.  With only her hair wrapped in a towel, she placed Azzy on the counter in front of Alison as she finished making a fruit smoothie.  “Thanks for waking me up, dear.”  She said, kissing her daughter on the cheek.


“Nothing beats getting to play with Azzy first thing in the morning.”  The brunette replied, not bothered by her mother’s show of nudity in the slightest.  Sliding a cup of coffee to her mother, she scooped the shrunken young man up and sat him on her shoulder.  “Have fun in Mom’s butt, Azzy-plug?”  She teased as the lingering smell of the older woman’s bowels faintly clung to his body.


“Uh… Y-Yeah.”  He said, nodding as their mother mouthed a ‘thank you’ for the coffee and went back to her room to finish getting ready for work.  “Th-Though…  Would it be alright if you let her have me for a day sometime?”


Chugging her nutritious drink, Alison looked at their mother as she disappeared around the corner with a small smirk on her lips.  Despite promising to give Azzy to her after he shrunk, she still wanted to keep him for herself.  Not that Alison didn’t understand why.  There was something profoundly different about raising a man rather than acquiring one that made Azzy better than others of his sex.  He was more obedient, and where obedience failed, familial affection kept him complacent and satisfied with everything they did to him.  Not to mention that their history formed a special connection and love that she just didn’t have for other boys.


“Sure, I’ll think about it.  Maybe for Mother’s Day or her birthday.”  She compromised as she rinsed off the dishes she made and put them in the dishwasher.  “But you’ll be my butt plug for a week after, alright?  I don’t need you forgetting who owns you, Azzy.”  Turning her head and puckering her lips, she waited for him.


Blushing, Azzy nodded, leaning in to kiss her.  “I know, Ali.”


“Good.  Well, you ready to go meet Robin?”  She asked, grabbing her bag and water bottle as she went to put on her shoes, setting the young man on the small table at the entrance so he didn’t fall off her shoulder.


“H-Huh?  Y-You never said you’d be running with Robin.”


“Hmmm?  Why do you sound so nervous?  Don’t you want to see your best friend?”  Knowing fully well why Azzy was hesitant now that he knew she wasn’t going to be running alone, Alison smiled up at him.  “Or are you just not used to seeing your big sister dating your childhood friend yet?”  Finishing tying her laces, the tall brunette stood back up and placed a hand on her hip as she continued to smile down at him.  “Because I know you don’t disapprove of the fun we have together, right?”  She asked in a more domineering tone.


Tensing up, Azzy quickly shook his head.  “N-No, no, of course not!  Y-You just usually mention that sort of stuff ahead of time.”  He said quickly, trying to not show his reluctance.  Not to mention when you’re there… Robin ends up being a bit rougher with me…


“Well, I’m telling you now–”  Satisfied with how he was censoring himself, Alison was about to pick him up again so they could head out, but a loud rumble from her stomach stopped her.  “Oops, guess I didn’t make enough to eat while you were showering with Mom.”  She snickered, running back to her room quickly before coming back with a pre-packaged, four-inch tall man in her hand.  “Good thing I picked this little snack up.  I could use the extra protein anyway.”


Though shrinking was inevitable for men, Azzy was glad that his Reductioning stopped at seven inches.  While his mother and sister assured him they’d keep him regardless, men who were as big as him were more likely to be kept as toys or pets.  The smaller ones, however…


Taking the struggling, stocky man no more than a few years older than Azzy, if that, out of the single-serving packaging, Ali licked her lips and held him up.  “Yup, I love the ones with more meat on their bones.  Ready to become ass fat, snack?”


“N-No!  Please, d-don’t!”  The dark-haired man pleaded, trying to get away.  “I can do other things for you, just don’t eat me!”


Narrowing her eyes, Ali sighed and shook her head.  “Like what?  You’re basically half as big as Azzy there, and while I don’t think I’m a size queen, I do have standards.  Standards that you don’t meet to be a toy and I’m not interested in keeping pets.”  She said plainly, without an ounce of her playfulness.  There was no pity or disdain for the unfortunate man, and it wasn’t his fault he shrunk so much that his only use was as food.  But her apathy and hunger made letting him go unlikely, and the money she spent to buy him sealed his fate.  “Just try to digest quickly, okay?  I’m sure you’ll love wiggling on my ass.”


Looking around wildly for something to save himself, the man saw Azzy on the table looking up at him with sympathy and pity, but knew he couldn’t do anything to save him and shrugged.  “Please!  Just give me a chance!  I promise I’ll be better than that guy.  Plus, if you’re hungry, he’s got more mass than me!”  He said, desperate to save himself.  “J-Just d-don’t eat m–!?”


However, panicking and grasping at any chance to not be devoured, the man sealed his fate as the gigantic brunette’s apathetic expression stiffened into a menacing glare.  Without giving him a moment longer to plead, she tossed him into her mouth and pushed him to the back of her throat before he could try and fight.  Swallowing him with ease, she licked her lips, patted her stomach, and let out a quiet burp.  “You think I’d eat my precious little brother instead of you?  You know what, I take it back.  Hope you enjoy a long and painful digestion, you piece of shit.”  She said angrily going back into the kitchen.


If he had just kept his mouth shut…  Azzy thought as he watch Alison taking a couple of their mother’s antacids.  It was a cruel trick that he had only seen her use once before, and he could only imagine how terrible the experience would be as weaker acids slowly dissolved the poor, fearful man.


“The nerve of some food, right Azzy?”  Picking up her bag as she came back and grabbed him, Alison smiled sweetly at him.  “I’d never trade some random piece of meat for you.  But if you want, I wouldn’t mind eating you too.  What do you say?  Wanna ‘become one’ with your big sis?”


Even if it was only meant as a joke, the idea of sliding down his sister’s throat and disappearing behind her ample bust was still unnerving enough to make the young man’s back break out in a cold sweat.  I’d rather spend a week in her butt than a single second in her stomach.  I might not know that guy's name, but he’s not the only one padding out that huge rack or her gigantic ass.  Taking a step back and just shaking his head, Azzy organized his thoughts before replying in a way that didn’t sound rebellious.  “A-And join Kevin and those other assholes that made high school hell for me?  Nah, they can continue to pad out your curves to give me more Ali to love.”


Perking up at the blatant brown-nosing, Alison scooped up her brother and gave him a big kiss.  “Laying it on a bit thick there, Azzy, but so is my ass.  Well, you’ve always been good with your tongue.”  She said, pulling out the low-cut collar of her sports bra and stuffing him into her deep cleavage.  “But you’re right.  I got rid of those guys to keep them away from my little brother.  It’d be counterproductive to reunite you with them.  Anyway, let’s get going.  I don’t want to keep Robin waiting too long.”


With a spring in her step that made being at the mercy of her bouncing breasts even more difficult to deal with, Alison left for another day of sweaty fun and exercise.




By the time she got to the meet-up spot she chose at the entrance of a large nature park, Alison was already glistening from a healthy sheen of sweat that accentuated all her best features.  She took pride and pleasure in each head she turned as she wiped away the light perspiration and pulled her miniature brother from the steamy depths of her cleavage to give him a breather as well.  It didn’t matter to her that he was fully naked, the laws around male nudity were quite lax, and like any other pet, it was up to the owner to choose whether they wanted to clothe them or not.


It didn’t take long, though, before she saw the raven-haired girl she was waiting for and waved to her.  “Yeah, Robin!  Over here.”  She said, smiling at the statuesque girl that grew up with her brother.


“Hey, Ali.”  The girl said, pulling back her long black hair and tieing it into a ponytail as she unzipped the tracksuit jacket she had on over a crop top that barely hung down lower than her underbust.  The morning sun glimmered off the subtle definition of her olive skin, accentuating the muscle definition that came naturally to her.  Standing a bit taller than the brunette, Robin bent down and smiled at the tiny man on her girlfriend’s shoulder.  “Sup Azzy?  Did you get bigger since I last saw you?”


“Haha.  Very funny, Robin.”  The young man replied dryly, rolling his eyes but returning a relaxed smirk to his friend of almost two decades.


When they were kids, he hadn’t realized that Robin wasn’t a man, once her breasts started growing in, it was impossible to ignore.  While in sheer mass, the ravenette’s chest was bigger than even his mother's or sister’s, Robin also had a few-inch advantage over them.  Proportionately, she was just a bit smaller than them in cup size, but what threw off his younger self wasn’t Robin’s lack of breasts as kids, but the size of the beast she was packing between her legs.


And as she stood back up to smirk down at him, Azzy lowered his gaze to see the massive bulge in the crotch of the tight spandex shorts she was wearing.  “You’re the one that keeps growing.  Think you could spare a few inches for me?”  He asked jokingly.


Her expression softening, Robin picked him up and hugged him into her cheek.  “If I could, you know I would, Azzy.  Hanging out’s just not the same anymore…”  She said with a forlorn expression.


“H-Hey, hey.  Come on.  I was kidding.”  Flustered and feeling a bit guilty, Azzy tried to push away from the soft cheek rubbing against him, with little success.  “And there are things we can do now that we couldn’t before, right?”


Brightening up a bit, the ravenette nodded and smiled.  “True.”


“You’re both lucky I’m not the jealous type.  What, you wanna try dating again?”  Alison asked with a cheeky smile as she jumped onto Robin’s back and kissed the futa on the cheek.


Both Robin and Azzy blushed at the accusation and looked away from each other.  “N-No!”  They said in unison.


With how close they were growing up, it only made sense for them to try going out for a bit a few years back.  Despite that, their relationship didn’t really change even after a few dates, so they just went back to being friends.  The experience did bring them even closer but confirmed their feelings for each other were slightly off from romantic.


“It’s fine, you two.  You’ve got something going on between you that I don’t get, but support.  Here, I’ll give you two a hand.”  Grabbing her brother from her girlfriend, Alison dropped down from the athletic futa’s back and pulled out the waistband of Robin’s dark, tight shorts, and buried Azzy in the soft, toned glutes of his best friend.


“Ali?!  What are you…”  Turning around quickly and covering her butt, Robin stopped as Azzy settled into place and his breath caressed her twitching anus.  Blushing, she didn’t try to pull him out, gently rubbing his back through her clothes instead.  “W-Well, m-maybe you’re right.  But it’s not like–!”  Before she could try to explain the complicated feeling whirling in her heart, the ravenette was silenced as her girlfriend pulled her down into a passionate kiss.


As she engaged in a brief lip-lock with Robin, Alison groped the futa’s butt, firmly pressing her brother’s face into Robin’s backdoor until she felt him start licking it.  “It’s fine, Robin.  I wouldn’t want to be with someone that didn’t like Azzy anyway.”  She said, breaking off and licking her lips with a seductive smile.  “Now, come on.  We’ll take turns ‘carrying’ Azzy.”  Grabbing her date by the hand, she lead Robin towards the longest, and least traveled, nature paths.


Giggling, Robin clenched her glutes around the young man between them and followed Alison.




As with any time he is forced to accompany his sister and best friend on their runs, being able to appreciate the beauty of the trails they ran was a fleeting thing.  Only getting to see the lush forest, calm lakes, and adorable wildlife for as long as it took for one to hand him over to the other, his time was primarily spent looking at and admiring their bodies instead.


From being squeezed between Robin’s firm backside to the nearly suffocating in Alison’s soft tush to being battered by the ravenette’s rack to getting waterboarded by the brunette’s dripping, sweaty nethers, even if he wasn’t running alongside them, Azzy was getting just as much, if not more, of a workout.  Being between Alison’s legs had been the most troublesome area to deal with, as her plumper thighs applied more pressure to the sides of his head as his face slipped deeper into her engorged folds until it was time for her to hand him back to Robin and she stuffed him down the front of her pants too.


Even flaccid, Robin’s male sex was longer than he was post-Reductioning, but after she got him into a position so she could keep running, he had to deal with all the stresses and hazards he just escaped from Alison and had a hefty pair of large, squishy testicle weighing down on his chest.  With his face pressed into the loose foreskin covering the spongey head of Robin’s phallus, no light could reach to illuminate his surroundings, but he was more than familiar with the behemoth member.


I know she tries to keep it clean… but Robin’s dick always stinks so much.  Not that their butts or Ali’s vag made it any easier to breathe.  He thought, more composed than his compromised position would suggest as the ravenette slowed to a stop and he could think straight again.


Keeping proper track of time was all but impossible with all the violent movement when they were moving, and with his ears partially blocked by Robin’s foreskin, he couldn’t make out what either of the two giantesses were saying.  Coated in a mixture of his own sweat and excess dripping off Robin’s sweaty balls, he patiently waited for one of them to inevitably free him from the tight prison so he could enjoy some fresh air for the brief moment it took for Alison to stuff him somewhere else in her clothes.


Secretly looking forward to the intimate encounters ahead of him, though he still had a nugget of common sense telling him all the things his mother and sister did to him were inappropriate, it was thoroughly beaten and buried by the training and conditioning they ingrained in him.  He was powerless to stop them anyway, and other than Robin, no other woman or futa would concern themselves with his safety.  If he didn’t come to enjoy himself, he would have broken by now.  I’m too big to fit in her shoes, thankfully, and she’s already put me everywhere else.  Maybe she’ll put me in her tits ag–!?  He thought as the material pinning him to Robin’s body stretched even more behind him and Robin squatted down to sit on something rigid and stable.  Whether it was a tree stump, bench, or oddly flat rock, it was sturdy enough to handle her weight, of which a not insignificant portion was now bearing down on him, straining his body.  R-Robin!  Did you forget I’m…  N-No…  If she did, I’d be a pancake right now.  Knowing how the busty, well-endowed futa normally sat, leaning forward and hunched over, that she chose to sit leaning back more on her butt was for his benefit.


Unable to even wiggle from the oppressive force settling on him, and his voice muffled by the raven-haired athlete's member, while Robin didn’t adjust her sitting position, the pressure on Azzy’s face slowly increased as something jostled what should have been a stationary organ.  The heat emanating from the futa’s phallus slowly and steadily increased as the soft tissue stiffened, pushing into his face as it swelled.


Oh great!  I’m getting crushed by a boner.  The young blonde man thought, trying and failing to wiggle out of the way.  Robin, g-get me out of h-here!  Having to rely on someone else to rescue him, Azzy’s silent prayers were answered when slender fingers descended from above and gently pulled him free from under Robin’s scrotum.  Oh, thank g– huh?  Celebrating a bit too early, rather than being pulled out of his friend’s pants, Azzy was deposited on the top of the growing shaft, left to cling to and ride it out as the erection peeked out of the tight spandex shorts.  Momentarily blinded by the light flooding into his eyes, as his vision came back into focus, despite being closer to midday, the shadows cast from above made the adjustment easier on him.  “Thanks for getting me out, Robin.  Your dick almost crush…”  Trailing off as he looked back expecting to see the gentle ravenette staring down at him, Azzy froze when he saw what was providing him with the shade shielding his eyes: Alison’s bare rear and dripping undercarriage!  “...me…”


“Ready for the real workout, Azzy?”  Alison asked, giggling as she wiggled her hips.


Even with their faces blocked by their impressive chests, the shrunken young man could picture their faces.  Alison, smiling confidently and seductively, and Robin blushing, likely glancing around nervously, but biting her bottom lips as she reached down to point her hot rod towards Ali’s honey pot and hold him in place.


“W-Wait!  Seriously?!  You’re going to do it here?!”  He asked as drops of his sister’s arousal dripped down and the ceiling of her nethers slowly lowered.  “A-Ali!  C-Could you please l-let me have a break?  I could barely breathe under Robin’s dick.”


Not halting her hips descent, Alison giggled dismissively.  “And let you miss the fun?”  She asked, adjusting her positioning as the head of her girlfriend’s member pressed into her crotch.  “Almost nobody comes on this trail, so we won’t get disturbed.”


“And you know you like it, Azzy.”  Robin teased bashfully, giggling as she stroked herself, lifting him toward Alison’s sex.


I never should have told Robin that…  Unable to outright deny it, it was only after he confessed to enjoying the sexual, domineering things his sister and mother did to him to the ravenette that they started taking things further.  Rather than just simply trapping him in their clothes, once Robin spilled the beans to Alison, both she and their mother were more than happy to take things further.  And including him in their intimate fun was something both Alison and Robin were in favor of.


Not that either were waiting for a reply.  Robin thrusted her hips up to meet Alison’s, plunging most of her throbbing erecting, and Azzy along with it, up into the tight confines of Alison’s womanhood.  Just as quickly as he rose from a dark, moist, hot prison, the young man was consigned to another.  Tighter and filled with an aroma that ignited his lust, the added lubrication made holding on to Robin’s phallus difficult as it began plunging deep and retracting from the coiling folds.


Slipping off Robin’s member, Azzy was forced deeper when it returned, entombing him into the deepest reaches of Alison’s womanhood.  With nowhere else to go and Robin easily able to fill the entirety of the brunette’s love tunnel when it was empty, the young man was repeatedly slammed into Alison’s accepting flesh as the two screwed.  Turning over so at the very least he wasn’t getting the weirdest, lewdest form of a spanking, Azzy was taking each blow to the gut, winding him and causing his body to throb and ache.  Well…  I guess it’s not that bad.  He thought, his arousal climbing each time his friend’s pulsing erection returned to pin him to the back of his sister’s sex.  With all the conditioning from his family, Azzy’s desires weren’t exactly pure or ‘normal’.  He was raised to be a masochist, and even if they could be a bit rough with him, his family did still love him and care for his well-being.  Though, even with them being as careful with him as they could be, he learned to embrace and enjoy the gentle pain that came from getting steamrolled by Robin’s dick or squeezed inside the tight holes of his mother and sister, normally never letting on how sore he was after.  A-As long as they’re happy and satisfied.  Plus, I’ve seen what happens to the guys they’re not careful with.  Embracing the twitching cockhead as it ground into him, Azzy licked at the dilating slit, drinking the mixture of the ravenette and brunette’s love fluids.


Though Robin tried her best to protect him when they went to school together, there was only so much she could do to keep him from being bullied.  After high school though, and despite her gentle nature, the ravenette proved she could hold a grudge and tracked down each and every guy that tormented him once they shrunk.  It was through punishing his former bullies together that Robin and Alison began dating, consuming and bonding over ridding the world of those jerks.  Of course, with a lower body fat percentage than Alison, less of the former bullies she ate ended up adding to her body, but she took more pleasure beating them with her monstrous member the same way they’d gang up on him.  And with that experience of how easily she could break shrunken men, Robin was always more gentle with him.


It didn’t take long for Alison to bring Robin to climax,  The black-haired futa plunged herself as deeply into the hot, wet sex as she could, grinding it into both Azzy and the back wall until a flood of sticky, thick spunk exploded from the tip.  The young man at the end of her phallus was blasted in the face, forced to swallow some of the salty jizz from the force alone as his sister’s love tunnel was flooded.


As the powerful twitches of Robin’s satisfied member died down, and the pounding heartbeats he could feel through both girls’ sexes slowly calmed, there was no rest for the boy-turned-sex-prop as Robin’s ejaculate had filled any and all empty spaces.  And with the softening, but still ridiculously thick meat rod sealing off the exit, the lack of oxygen was becoming increasingly concerning as he tried to wiggle and signal the two giantesses.


H-Hey!  It’s good you both had fun, b-but don’t forget about me!  He thought as his lungs began to burn, begging for air.  Initially, all his desperate struggles amounted to for Alison and Robin was some pleasant, post-coitus stimulation, with Alison tightening her pelvic muscles around him and Robin pushing up into the brunette.  Mercifully, Robin’s semi-flaccid rod was pulled from Alison’s tight sex as the brunette stood up, though Azzy’s body was too sore and weak to hold on and ride it out.  On the cusp of losing consciousness, and feeling the custard-thick jizz just about to get drawn down the wrong hole, something grabbed his leg and dragged him out into the light.  Th-That was too close…


Delirious from almost passing out, Azzy couldn’t fully process what was happening.  Flipped right-side up, something grabbed his wrists and dangled him in the air, helping to cool him down.  Two large, soft, warm partially wrapped around his legs and slowly worked their way up either side of his body, cleaning off all the excess ejaculate dripping from him.  Before his vision could come back into focus, darkness blinded him once more as the two masses coiled around his chest and head.  By the time he was able to register what was going on, Azzy’s arms were being drawn out to either side by powerful suction forces and the slimy, bumpy masses molesting him were intertwining with one another.  Getting a mouthful of the sour, viscous liquid coating him, he coughed up the familiar fluids as the warm masses on either side of him separated and he fell a short distance to a soft platform under him.


“Hmmm, cum-covered Azzy.”  Alison giggled as the young blonde man wiped his eyes clear.


Looking up from his sister’s palm, both girls were smiling down at him, blushing and catching their breaths while wiping the sweat from their brows.  Their faces were still close enough that a thin strand of saliva snapped as they licked their lips salaciously.


“Sharing is nice and all, but…”  Looking back at the brunette, Robin pulled her back in for a wet, sloppy, passionate kiss becoming more bold with each passing second.


Alison reciprocated the aroused futa’s enthusiasm, making sure her brother watched as they made out while rubbing life back into the softening member poking her stomach.  “Once is never enough for you, is it?”  She teased, pushing back from her girlfriend as she held a still partially cum-stained Azzy up between them.  Taking his feet into her mouth and tilting her head back, Alison skillfully drew her brother’s body down her throat, keeping a hold of his hands as her esophagus stretched to accommodate his size.


Before he knew it, though used to her favorite method of cleaning him up quickly, Azzy was staring down at his body disappearing into an orifice that wanted so desperately to claim him.  The opening above was lined with the imposing, flawless teeth that could snap his arms like twigs, but he wasn’t afraid of her doing something like that to him.  Other, unfortunate men, she’d threaten them with them, but she often opted to not make a bigger mess than necessary when snacking.  Pretty sure I’m the only man to see the inside of Ali’s mouth and live to tell about it.  He thought as her lips sealed around his wrists and she pulled him out in one fluid motion, sucking all the excess saliva and spunk off him.


“There.  Ready for round two, Azzy?”  She asked rhetorically, already lowering him down her back and turning around to bring him before her gigantic peach.  “We’ll finish our run and go home to continue our ‘exercising’ after this, okay?  Just make sure you shove him nice and deep.  I don’t want him slipping out until we get home.”  Nodding, Robin waited impatiently as Alison shoved Azzy feet-first up her butt, aided by all the sweat, love juices, and the shrunken, compliant young man himself.  “Aww, thanks Azzy.  I know you don’t really like being in my ass, so I’ll make it up to you later.”


“...S-So a day smothered in your tits then?”  He asked with a bit of pseudo-sarcasm, knowing that to her, rewarding him typically meant pleasuring her.


“I was thinking something along the lines of giving Robin’s dick, pussy, and asshole a thorough tongue bath, but if you want to be smothered in your big sis’s boobies instead…”


“N-No!  No, that’s fine!”  He said quickly as everything but his face and arms were sucked up her hungry rear.  Even if dating hadn’t worked out between them, even before he shrank Robin let him bury his face in her tits, armpits, crotch, and butt occasionally to satisfy his curiosity.  And as the musty behemoth pressed up against his nose as Robin got ready to penetrate his sister’s waiting and wanting backdoor, he inhaled as deeply as his compressed lungs would allow.  Grabbing onto the girthy member, he shoved his face into the slit leaking copious amounts of cloudy pre-cum as the futa thrust forward.


“And make sure you give her cock lots of kisses.”  Alison moaned as her bowels were filled with her lover’s cock.


Turning them around and pushing the brunette over a tree stump, Robin pumped her hips into Alison, embracing and groping her from behind.  Placing a hand on Alison’s distended stomach, she firmly rubbed the squirming bulge.  “He already was… b-before I stuff your fat ass.”  She whispered affectionately.


“Of course he was.  Azzy’s a proper man.”  The brunette said, turning back to cheek Robin’s cheek.




Once again enduring the rank stink of a family member’s bowel, Azzy ignored that in favor of trying to maintain his grip on the hot cockhead.  Unlike Alison’s womanhood, which only went so deep, his body turned and twisted down bends of her colon, so when he inevitably slipped and got a couple good jabs to the face from the throbbing shaft, he was spared receiving it’s full force.


Sliding deeper into the sweltering depths of his sister, his final gift from his best friend was a flood of cum just as thick as the last before retreating and taking most of the salty, pungent cream with it.  Left to breathe a mixture of bowel and cum-tainted air, he was left to his own devices as the two giantesses went about cleaning and resting up before likely some light flirting and then resuming their run.


Stuck in Ali’s ass, then I’ll have two gigantic, horny personifications of lust to satisfy…  Man, my life isn’t exactly easy.  He thought, bouncing in the undulating intestines as his sister jogged along.  But it’s a life Ali made for me.  One where I can think about a tomorrow I won’t dread… even if I’d be stuck in her ass again.  Guess I’m just lucky my love for my sister and mother greatly outweighs my disgust for being in their butts.


Regardless of what was in store for him, Azzy had something that most men didn’t: a future.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282