[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Ritsuka has crossed his senpai Yu Mei-ren, the True Ancestor from China, one too many times. Thus, the millennia old ageless woman decided that a summer outing would be the perfect time to educate the young girl about social awareness.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Muscle, Giantess, Body Part, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17517 Read: 3183
Published: June 28 2023 Updated: June 28 2023
Story Notes:

This Fate/Grand Order story was originally written in June 2023.

1. I: Shifting Roles Over the Shifting Sands by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4568 words)
Reference Image of the Giantess: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6775247&tags=fate%2Fgrand_order+foot_focus+brown_hair+

2. II: Cung Zai by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (4822 words)
Right. People do more on beaches than just walks...wait are you a person? Is a broom reading this story? I don't know.

3. III: Under the Crimson Sun... by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (5782 words)

I knew this girl that would just walk around when she was deep in thought.

I would think she would do the same thing as Yu-Meiren in this story if she were at the beach...minus the stuff with the shrunken person.

4. Ending: Senpai & Kouhai by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (984 words)

Dang, don't you just hate it when the giantess wins?

...

You don't. 

Wait...what site am I on...oh!

5. Ending: Kouhai's Foot Fodder by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (1361 words)

Whelp, let's see where the strength and resolve of the tiny leads them. Hopefully into the soft embrace of their kouhai.