- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This Fate/Grand Order story was originally written in June 2023.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Reference Image of the Giantess: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6775247&tags=fate%2Fgrand_order+foot_focus+brown_hair+

There is flattery in the exultation and praise of another individual’s features. However, one must consider the time and place. A facet of society that Ritsuka, the young woman who was the master of Chaldea, had neglected to cogitate on for one too many a time. 

 

For the orange-haired girl currently found herself reaping the fruits of her misunderstood efforts. And they were large, much larger than the young woman’s body that they currently pressed down upon. “Fruit” that bore a peachy complexion that turned a darker shade of red the hotter it got and was studded with ridges and whorls. It had a soft and rounded appearance and feel, that could become as firm and unforgiving as a concrete wall. Dense droplets, the size of Ritsuka’s hands, of astringent moisture dotted these structures. The briny salt contained within them were unveiled to the trapped young woman during the flashes of light and obfuscated by the much lengthier darkness. This water that smeared against Ritsuka’s bare skin left a pungent miasma that the master had to inhale to oxygenate her body. Thus, the bitter residue of femininely shaped “fruit” was left to condense within the alveoli of young woman’s lungs. 

 

The master’s eyes and nose burned from this pernicious assault to her senses. Yet, it didn’t prevent the young woman m from observing the sheer immense nature of her environment. Bulbous and sloping, the flesh underneath the exterior of the “fruit” worked its sinuous threads in a mechanical and rhythmic fashion. Expanding as the surface above Ritsuka lifted and then contracting as they bulldozed the young woman into submission and into the solid brown platform underneath her. Flesh and fresh brine together created a loud and grotesque noise comparable to a huge layer of goo sloughing off a surface that it adhered to. This sensorium of experiences was enough to make the young woman want to vomit. As the space she was trapped in seemed to move, ever forward, in a cyclic trajectory. However, such a luxury would not be afforded for the master who was trying to stay alive. For the fruit that she was being smashed with were merely the features of the underside of a much older and experienced woman’s foot. Her senpai Yu Mei-ren.

 

Ugh…when is Yu Mei-ren going to take me out. I don’t think I can last this long.

 

A territorial woman that felt slighted by the improper intrusion of the young Ritsuka one too many times. Especially during moments that she had planned to spend alone with her beloved Xiang Yu. Thus, the master was shrunken by some arcane art that master knew and placed under foot. In Yu Mei-ren’s eyes, the young woman’s pained choking breaths, the repeated filling of foot flesh into Ritsuka’s mouth as she accidentally took a misplaced inhalation, only for her ribcage to ache from both a lack of oxygen and inhuman amounts of pressure, and the agony that spread throughout the shrunken woman as the water level of sweat began to rise in the sandal’s sole were all well-deserved punishments. Part of an intense instruction that would be doled out by Yu Mei-ren as she donned her beachwear and soaked up the summer sun at a lovely coast.

 

Gusts of wind filled with sandy debris pelleted Ritsuka’s frame and scratched at her sides. The rough surface of the searing hot stones left welts of rubor and violaceous swelling on the young woman’s frame. But it was not enough to detach the master from her entrapment. 

 

SLAP

 

SQUELCH

 

The sloshing sweat that surrounded Ritsuka had formed a thin film. One that grew thicker over time. The intense heat and pressure made it into a slick sludge. One that made any sort of independent action a scarce wish for the master. As the fluids only seemed to have one avenue of escape. The surface of her senpai’s insole. Heavy dark imprints of the older woman’s feet were emblazoned around Ritsuka. Spots where her dense sweat had seeped into before. Thus, the minuscule pores also suckled and clasped at the skin of Ritsuka’s back. The only force that stood against the pulling force of the relative giantess’s insole, from being ingrained as a sticker on the footwear, was the suctioning force of slick foot flesh. A sole that became dirtier, and its surrounding micro-environment boggier, as time passed. 

 

Is this really just because I fixated on Xiang Yu’s body so much?

 

Ritsuka wondered if her fascination with Xiang Yu’s body, due to him having features comparable to giant mechas from Mecha anime, was inexcusable for the one punishing her at this moment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Phew.”

 

It’s a little hot right now.

 

The summer sun emanated brilliant light and heat. A normal human would be sweating bullets and left panting after a simple walk to the beach. As for a powerful True Ancestor who was bestowed the epithet Crimson Beauty under the Moon, well, she sweated all the same. It was honestly humorous, for the senior member of Chaldea and current servant, to consider that the only representation that her species has in conventional mortal media was a distant approximation and grotesque bastardization: vampires. As the overbearing sun far up above was familiar to the immortal elemental “vampire”, and not something that she considered a dangerous threat. It reminded the sunglasses wearing woman of the climate back in China over 2,200 years ago. A radiant sun that left many of the impoverished in China with a tanned complexion compared to her pristine and pearlescent skin. Even though the sun rays heated up the grains of sand to the point that it seemed like the wavy image of granular detritus was steaming from afar, the true ancestor was mostly unperturbed. A physiological feature of the unageing millennia-aged woman that may be owed to the frequent number of times that she blew her immortal body up in an explosion of super-heated blood.

 

Although, the levity that Yu Mei-ren found at that thought was most assuredly not shared by her traveling companion. Rather, it seemed that the orange-haired master of Chaldea would have preferred if they went somewhere much colder. A fact that Yu Mei-ren surmised by the furtive squirms, originating between the underside of her right foot and sandal, of the presently shrunken young woman between the noisy Schlucks of the relative giantess’s sandals. 

 

Hmph~ I bet that my kouhai is relishing the time that she has away from my attention. Before I can truly begin reprimanding her on the unsaid boundaries between men and women.

 

The only response that the True Ancestor bestowed the little tramp was a few scrunches of her mature digits and a pounding from the ball of her foot. A courtesy, by Yu Mei-ren, made possible through a minor flex of her foot before the next lifting of her chunky sandal off the sandy floor. An action that only required the expenditure of what was equivalent to a few calories. It was a shift in anatomy that had caused Ritsuka’s movements to stall and then intensify as she fought for her life. All that was conferred to the millennia-old summer beauty as a pleasant tingle on her sole.

 

Schluck

 

Schrtch

 

The True Ancestor’s brown hair, that was styled into twin tails, bobbed along the side of her back as she wiped the sweat off her furrowed brows and took the next step on the sweltering sand. Yu Mei-ren could feel the extreme heat packed into the sand granules through the thick brown sole. Undoubtedly, this conduction of heat also involved the shrunken master. Whose squirms seemed to intensify and weaken with each step casually taken. The senpai’s head nodded downwards as she scrunched her toes once more. A tease that was motivated by equal parts whimsical and malicious. Sun rays refracted off the tinted lens of the much older woman’s dark sunglasses, and her eyes flitted down to the distal ends of her limbs that seemed to be sufficiently moistened. A moisture that was produced from the True Ancestor’s natural metabolic activity, before being forced to collect at the ends of her legs due to the natural force of gravity. 

 

Thin rivulets of salty perspiration passed through her two-piece white bikini. A piece of fabric that was less about coverage and more about accentuating a physique that meshes functional athleticism and curvaceous sensuality. As a result, the white straps of fabric clung sinfully along Yu Mei-ren’s contours and left most of her flesh observable to the naked eye. White rectangles, with brown or red fringes covered, the center of her breasts. While the mature woman’s lower half was clad in a thin and tightly stretched triangle along her waistline. Brown strings stretched and bit at the large pearls of her skin that was laid bare for the sun to shine down on. 

 

Most importantly, this meant that there was barely any fabric to soak up the sweat that washed down Yu Mei-ren’s body. Salty fluid flowed freely from her brow to the pasture between her breasts, along the hilly plains of her toned abdominals, along the slopes of defined legs before passing the straps, of the chunky sandal, wrapped around her lower calf and dousing her feet and sandal insoles in rich organically produced brine. Such a topological mapping of the senpai’s natural body water flow was not of concern for the woman who had seen all annals of life. It was simply Yu Mei-ren’s body sweating and no further thought was needed on that matter.

 

SQUELCH

 

This factoid would be much less appreciated by the one taking the brunt of this continual fountain of sweat. A grimy pool soaked the female tiny’s skin. Dense globules of water mixed with dirt and imperceptible refuse, that dotted the True Ancestor’s skin, coated Ritsuka’s body. Once it had formed a uniform film, it would increase in thickness before it reached a critical mass. Either one of two things would occur at this point. The deciding factor being whether Yu Mei-ren was going to push her foot down on the unforgiving sole and the crumpling body of the master. If the film of sweat and grime were to reach a critical mass when the ascended foot descended calamitously to the ground, then the voluminous gunk would burst. A hydraulic explosion that would further batter Ritsuka’s body. The resulting outward motion of bubbling fluid would then seep deep into the imprint of Yu Mei-ren’s foot. Right into the insole. Making the environment that much less amenable for Ritsuka as it became a veritable swamp. Otherwise, if the critical mass of the thick film was reached as the descended foot was ascending, then the combined gravity and pressure of salty mud solution would seep through the pores of Ritsuka’s skin. Contaminating her body with the taint produced by Yu Mei-ten’s otherwise beautiful body. Thus, the byproducts of such a physically attractive figure served as weapons of torture for the fatigued master. 

 

SQUELCH

 

An experience that was further exacerbated by the heat. Like a hydraulic press, the foot threatened to flatten Ritsuka’s body with the immense feminine weight. Tons of heated flesh and rough boggy insole burned against the young woman’s skin. Reddening her body with a burn of devastating superficial damage, comparable to that of a sunburn. The salty grime bubbled and frothed around the master’s body by the time that the mature woman was just a few paces away from her desired location. However, by this point, the leisurely saunter of the relative giantess left Ritsuka feeling that saltwater was being boiled directly onto her skin. Her mouth would frequently open in pained wails in between her desperate gasps for air. Formerly, the young woman would open her mouth to inhale the rancid life-sustaining atmosphere and exhale its toxic byproducts and close her mouth as the orb-like flesh of Yu Mei-ren’s calloused ball would press down on her…as the bulbous digits squeezed down and over her head. However, as Ritsuka’s ribs were compressed irreversibly over her lungs and heart, and the pleural sac left violated by the salty fluids that broke through the young woman’s skin at a microscopic level, agony would prevent the girl from even maintaining a rhythmic breathing pattern. Pain was eventually a monotonous experience as Ritsuka’s mouth was opened into a silent and unending wail. 

 

SQUELCH

 

SLAP

 

Not even the slight separation of sole and insole, terminated by an audible slap of foot flesh back against the planar surface of the sandal’s dirtied sole, was enough time for the girl’s screams to ring out and reach the True Ancestor’s ears. Perhaps it would have inspired some pity from the mature woman who was referred to as the master’s senpai. In fact, Yu Mei-ren was already considering to what extent would be too far for punishing Ritsuka for her unintentional flirting.

 

I guess that I shouldn’t be too extreme in my treatment of her. After all, she is my kouhai.

 

Yu Mei-ren’s kouhai in question was vacillating between the realm of consciousness and unconsciousness. The young woman’s chest burned up and her extremities, which had felt blisteringly hot up to this moment, had begun to cool. To the point that they felt numb in the sweltering bog of sodden sandal leather and slimy sole skin. 

 

Why…does it feel like I can’t move my arms…

 

Yes…a good senpai would ensure that her sentience is still intact in some form. So, anything besides killing should be appropriate for a punitive instruction.

 

The True Ancestor thought to herself, however, an awkward sensation tickled the back of her mind. A swell of emotions that the senpai usually kept restrained around others. Especially Ritsuka. It might have been because of this internal inclination that led Yu Mei-ren to take this drastic of an action in the first place. When the young woman’s command spells were depleted after a grueling summer party that involved many irresponsible decisions. Regardless, for Yu Mei-ren this was to make sure that her kouhai started to take her part seriously from now on. 

 

…is my body dying?

 

Such a thought terrified the young woman. That the mere act of walking, something that the young woman had taken for granted, was enough to pulverize her body. Blood tinged each shallow breath that passed through her lips. Sanguineous fluid that should not have been out of vessels within her body were. All because the oppressive landscape of her senpai’s body had molded her. Changed her with immense pressure and heat like master’s body was some sort of putty. 

 

Why with blood leaving her closed circulatory system, Ritsuka felt comparable to that of a bug. A forgettable insect whose fate was more likely to end up as a greasy stain under someone’s foot rather than something of great resplendence. Or was death a luxurious destination. The young woman wouldn’t feel the pain of her ribcage pushing against her lungs with each breath. Of her numb limbs flaring up with sensation, but only ever with tinctures of pain. Of the veritable swamp of sweat slime that sloshed over her body with each cyclic motion of this dynamic biome. 

 

Oh god…no…I don’t want to die…

 

The agony that she was going through was far greater than what the owner of the oppressive slab of muscle thought it was. However, would the senpai care if her kouhai couldn’t handle this level of pain. Or would Yu Mei-ren stamp her foot in frustration at the sight of such weakness from her master. Maybe the True Ancestor would decide that Ritsuka would better serve as a blood smear lost in her foot wrinkles then to continue to disappoint with her immaturity and incapability of growth. Regardless, the frightened thought that echoed in Ritsuka’s mind, was an involuntary reaction from the woman who had many life-or-death experiences. Whether those thoughts of living were genuine or not would be put to the test soon enough

 

Here should be good.

 

Yu Mei-ren elatedly fanned her toes as she found the perfect spot to lay down in the coastal beach.

 

H…help.

 

Meanwhile, Ritsuka felt the pressure on the front of her body intensify without remitting. The tons of foot muscle that always rose to the sky had instead stayed pressed down on Ritsuka’s body. She could feel her skeletal frame flattening from the continued force over her body’s area. It was an immense power that Ritsuka’s bones had accommodated because of how short the pressure was. However, the heated and salty wrinkles did not shy away in their clutches this time. Instead, they continued to wrap and tense over the young woman’s body. The thrumming of blood through the meaty muscles of the underside of the foot thundered in the master’s ears. Each flush of blood in the salty slab evoked a pulsation of flesh and wrinkles. Pockets of air were shifted away from the kouhai and in its place was salty skin of the bottom of her senpai’s foot and effervescent sweat slime. A swill that every fiber of Ritsuka’s being rebelled against, but her body needed oxygen more than it wanted to refuse the sludge of foot refuse. With several retches, as the kouhai felt sharp stabs of pain in her limbs, the vile concoction, dense with organic salt and dirt, was subsumed. Collected on the tongue of the orange-haired girl’s mouth and forced down her throat. The obscene bolus bobbed up and down the young woman’s throat awkwardly as her body tried to vomit it back up. It took several tries, and the eventual perishing of the sensory nerves lining Ritsuka’s internal body, for the sludge to slough off her esophagus and make her belly bloat out. But such concerted efforts were able to buy Ritsuka a few seconds of stale air.

 

Please…just move your foot…

 

Ritsuka’s wishes were granted. But she may have wanted to be a tad more precise. As the muscles in Yu Mei-ren’s calf and thigh tensed from her lowering herself to the floor in a squatting position. The senpai’s dainty fingers moved quickly to unlacing the sandals on her feet. The left foot first and then the right foot, the one that Ritsuka was trapped under, second. It was from this new position that the True Ancestor was able to feel a trifle of moisture in a crevice of her wrinkles. One distinct from the hot perspiration bath hidden under her sole. It felt a tad bit colder, and admittedly a little refreshing under the beaming afternoon sun.

 

Unbelievable! To be licking my foot under these circumstances. My kouhai’s perversion knows no bounds.

 

Regardless, in the True Ancestor’s perspective, this seemed to be the right step forward. It displayed a level of situational awareness that Yu Mei-ren found to be lacking within her kouhai. Ritsuka playing her part as a lesser endearing herself to the lowest part of her senpai, was a reassuring development. But the fact that Ritsuka had so quickly adapted to this position instead of other roles, was a bit alarming. It caused the True Ancestor to take pause and ruminate on what would be the optimal outcome for this instruction.

 

The senpai flexed her foot and slowly drummed the toes of her right foot. The dirty and matted scalp of orange hair was finally made visible to the older woman. Along with the slight whisper of a guttural splash.

 

Oh…oh wow. That almost sounded like she was drinking down my sweat with gusto.

 

A minor rubor, a crimson blush, flared on the Crimson Beauty’s face. She felt a tickling sensation along the back of her spine and cranium. It was a thought, that the dirtiest part of her body was able to consume the world of her little kouhai to this extent, that fed a unique pleasure within the True Ancestor’s spirit origin. Her soul. It was both an emotional triumph and served to stoke the sadistic fires that spread from the older woman’s loins and up.

 

Perhaps I will give my perverted kouhai a carrot before the stick. Have her lick up the dirt under my toes before we begin her rehabilitation.

 

Yu Mei-ren’s tongue crept out and possessively raked over her pink pillowy lips. The glistening softness contrasted from the shimmering taut muscles of the underside of the senpai’s foot.

 

Ritsuka was in hell. She didn’t know why, but the pressure had increased. The young woman could feel blood flow freely in patches of her abdomen. As evidenced by a sharp pain that radiated to her back. One that became more diffuse as time passed. Despite the sloshing of sanguineous fluid in the abdominal cavity, the young woman made her tummy even more obese by swallowing more foot gunk. The increased force over Ritsuka’s body, and the interrupted pace that the older woman took in unlacing her sandals forced the young woman’s mind to teeter on the brink of insanity. 

 

Her mind became bereft of thoughts as the more primal side of her brain took over. Ritsuka forced herself to slurp and suck on the rubbery skin in hopes of not drowning in grime. For the master to ignore the rolling pressure as the giantess hummed above and began to unlace the straps of the sandal that the young woman was trapped in. Sun shined as the foot was lifted and an obscenely wet sound reverberated the kouhai’s body. But the master continued to imbibe the salty brine that poured out of rubbery wrinkles. Even when gravity shifted, and the foot was brought up to a sitting Yu Mei-ten’s eyes. A grunt of disgust shook the battered girl that finally woke her up from her survival-induced stupor.

 

“Stop worshiping my foot or I’ll squash you like a bug!”

 

Yu Mei-ren muttered sternly. She had no patience for those that did not know their place. Even so, the volume of her voice was precisely measured to not burst the tiny’s eardrums, but also so that her kouhai could clearly hear the tone of her voice. It was one filled with abhorrence and resentment. The older woman saw how disgusting her master’s body was. The peachy complexion that was once comparable to her own was now filled with purple and blue spots. Like that breed of dog… a Dalmatian. The soft orange locks that were a curtain to the young woman’s shining face was left a frazzled mess. More fitting for the end of a mop with how soaked it was with wet dirt. And Ritsuka’s face when it finally turned around to look up at Yu Mei-ren. The way that haggard countenance recoiled from the bright sun. Absolutely revolting. 

 

The older woman was becoming less sure of her initial evaluation of her master, and of what defined the best outcome for this rehabilitative instruction.

 

“Couldn’t you have practiced even a smattering of restraint while you relieved yourself on my foot. You don’t even bare the slightest resemblance to a woman.”

 

Yu Mei-ren’s whispers tore at Ritsuka’s soul like a sharp and serrated knife. She would cry if she hadn’t used up all those tears on the way here. 

 

What do you mean…I gave it my all just to not get crushed, suffocate, drown—

 

The resentment that Ritsuka felt towards her senpai, the words that she wanted to and waited to yell at her, all seemed to be reduced to cinders once the young woman was finally able to look at the Crimson Beauty without the sun’s light blinding her. Even hunched over and looking downwards, the woman, whose age predated the country that Ritsuka grew up in, looked divine in appearance. The sun cast over her body like a wide halo that robbed the young woman of a clear sight of the mountainous form. However, the master was still able to discern how the muscles of Yu Mei-ren’s abs rolled like small mounds of landscape. Before a depression that led to a greater slope. Twin hills of mammary flesh with a valley in between. All cast in the natural darkness of the Crimson Beauty’s body. As if Ritsuka wasn’t allowed to look at the full beauty of this forbidden sight. 

 

Instead, her eyes were drawn even further away. To a point in space where her vision began to blur. The brown hair that crowned Yu Mei-ren’s scalp were like dense clouds that framed her face, a snow-capped mountain that bore twin pools of reddish-brown. Her eyes were now unblocked by the dark shades that she wore earlier. Just trying to investigate her senpai’s eyes made Ritsuka feel like all the energy was leaving her body. That she was shrinking even further. The landscape of muscle and fat, formed as aesthetically pleasing orbs, rolled with the monotonous breaths of the divine being. Her existence unchanging with the passage of time like many natural landforms. Even when Ritsuka would perish, by natural or unnatural means, such a titanic figure, the immortal True Ancestor, would still remain.

 

“I will admit that I was pleased to find you worshipping your elder’s body. But it seems that there is a lot that is wrong with you as a human.”

 

Ritsuka felt little. She felt oh so little. The giantess sighed and caused another roll of the divine landscape. Who was Ritsuka to try to question the world? A world that Yu Mei-ren occupied a much larger space of. Such that the senpai might as well take up the role of a world for the kouhai.

 

“No. I believe that you absconded of that role yourself. Consider yourself relieved of your duty as master Ritsuka. For I fear that your instruction is going to have to be of a much…longer term.”

 

Yu Mei-ren said with a condemning tone and smooth cadence. There was not a shred of doubt in her words as she looks down at what must have either been one or two inches of height. The True Ancestor was thankful that she had recalled that ancient mystic art that allowed for this to come pass. For her kouhai’s future to be made malleable in her hands. Furthermore, it felt like an immense weight left the True Ancestor’s shoulders after she said those words that would damn the young woman to a worse fate than was initially planned out. Yes, this feeling of possession of Ritsuka’s life was one that the ageless woman, with her vast amounts of experiences, had no qualms in practicing and testing the limits of.

 

Meanwhile, Ritsuka, in the periphery of her vision saw the padded ends of her senpai’s thumb and finger. They neared her body. All the defeated young woman could do was shrivel up into herself and try to hide in the folds of foot flesh. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

How many times have y'all went on a walk at the beach with a girl that hated your guts? Maybe this is what will happen?