- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dang, don't you just hate it when the giantess wins?

...

You don't. 

Wait...what site am I on...oh!

…and the world was engulfed in a blazing darkness. 

 

SGLUMP

 

Ritsuka felt her body boil and flatten. It was a sensation that was more powerful then when Yu Mei-ren had pressed her big toe to the point of pulverizing the young woman’s abdomen. It was the sensation of organs being mulched and pushed out of the master’s organic cavities. Ritsuka’s body flattened, and a pressure wrapped around her. The pores that pulled at the young woman’s body widened and seemed to connect with one another. Creating a magically induced suction force that determined a single destination for the master who was, by this point, practically a wrinkled tissue paper underneath the Crimson Beauty’s foot 

 

SGLORP

 

No!

 

Ah~ there we go. Nice and snug.

 

SGULP

 

Muscles, skin, and nerves pierced and folded the physical components of Ritsuka’s body. Existence was a cycle of heat and pain as her awareness spread along the thrumming and perspiring underside of Yu Mei-ren’s sole. The foot grime and scum that had collected in Ritsuka’s belly were diffused and splattered along the wrinkles of the True Ancestor’s soles. As if the young woman had never drained the pristine sole clean of the detritus. The swill of rancid sweat sputtered out of a gash in the blob before it sealed up. The pale oblong rippled along the sole until its amplitude lowered. Then it softened into a bump which rapidly deflated as the Crimson Beauty flexed her toes.

 

As the older woman curled the distal ends of her appendages, she felt the skin of her sole began to settle. The new layer of nerves was stimulated with each subtle movement of her foot’s muscles. It was a sinfully delicious bliss.

 

“Senpai. I think there is something under your foot.”

 

Yu Mei-ren squished her lips together in a facsimile of shock. 

 

“Really?”

 

She lifted her foot up and Mash inspected the spot.

 

Mash…I…I can’t move.

 

Ritsuka tried to speak, but only thoughts in her head manifested. Her figurative head. The young woman felt a red-hot thrumming behind where her nervous structures were now packed. A pulse of sanguineous fluid that was located where the plantar metatarsal arteries and lateral plantar artery were located. Like a heartbeat the fluid was shot through Ritsuka’s new body. Each rhythmic spurt scattered the young woman’s thoughts. In addition, as the master felt her body lifted, and Mash come into her view, she felt her entire body crumple into itself. But that was merely Yu Mei-ren scrunching her sole in response to the euphoric sensation of possessing frightened trapped in her sole. 

 

All that Mash could see was a creamy red expanse that had a slight film of sweat and dirt. A grimy film that Ritsuka was forced to taste. The sour and earthy flavor that was left on the young woman’s tongue, and curled up to her figurative nose, was an unremitting flavor. 

 

Please…Mash…can you see me?

 

“Huh…I guess it was just my imagination.”

 

Yu Mei-ren allowed her visage to adopt a candid smirk. This forthrightness was maintained as she confidently turned her body around. 

 

“Hmm~ well while you are there Mash, you wouldn’t happen to mind if you massaged them for me? I’ve been walking around for quite a bit and there is a knot that I just can’t get to leave.”

 

Such an open request was uncharacteristic of the senpai that usually kept to herself around Mash. Thus, the younger woman responded with a bit too much enthusiasm. Especially for the older woman who was just asking this favor so that she could further deride the soul now layered into her sole.

 

“Of course!”

 

Mash said just before pressing her thumb into the foot that Yu Mei-ren pushed forward. The one that had taken possession of Ritsuka. Unheeding of the master’s cries, the pink-haired kouhai’s padded digits pressed down on the space between the ball and arch of the older woman’s foot.

 

Mash!

 

Ahn~

 

While Yu Mei-ren was surprised by the pleasure that she felt by the pink-haired kouhai’s attention, Ritsuka was forced to feel the abrasive ridges of Mash’s fingers and thumbs rub the brine collected from the two women onto her senses. For Ritsuka, it was like the pink-haired kouhai was shoving her digits right into the shrunken master’s mouth and nose. An experience that was profoundly traumatic in both the physical and the sensory sense. This process continued for minutes as the young woman felt her veritable body rolled and folded by Mash’s dexterous hands.

 

“Thanks Mash, I think that you got it.”

 

Yu Mei-ren said before pressing her feet back down into the toweled floor. Forcing the pressure and salty slop into Ritsuka’s senses. Muffling the words of the young woman’s new owner and her dear friend. 

 

If it weren’t for my new resident, I would have never asked for such a favor. But the delightful complement of Mash’s fingers to Ritsuka’s suffering…maybe I should make this a more frequent ask.

 

Just as Yu Mei-ren predicted, the young woman had ended the day begging for death. But her cries went unheard. As she now served a purpose of making the True Ancestor’s steps lighter. For a blissful step forward by the Crimson Beauty. One that the former cung zai felt as Yu Mei-ren and Mash got up to return to Chaldea. The full force of the older woman’s body weight, fully focused on the intact nerves of the young woman’s sentience, was one that battered her mind and soul. 

 

Each step forward was one that slowly eroded the young woman’s personality and memories. Who knows if she would have any wants to return to being a human by the time that Yu Mei-ren releases Ritsuka from her containment next year? Or the year after that. Or maybe not at all.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Dang, I guess you are nothing more than a layer of flesh on a wrinkled sole of an ageless Chinese Beauty. 

Was this a bad ending...a good ending...let me know by commenting in this story. I appreciated it.