- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a primarily FEET, SHOE, and CRUSH based story with some vore sprinkled in as well. I'm aiming to keep the chapters short, sweet, and action-based.

Payton stopped dead in her tracks, her tan skin glistening with sweat in the hot summer sun. Her black yoga shorts barely contained the athletic ass she so loved to flaunt, and a gray Nike sports bra was all she wore above her toned stomach. A booming laughter escaped from her full, red lips as she looked down at the shrinkee only a few strides ahead. It was sprinting away from the sidewalk and towards the grass, obviously trying to escape her notice. Shrinkees were always so stupid and helpless.


"Well, well, well," Payton said. "Looks like the little bug wants to join me for my morning run." She was a Sophomore at Ivory University and morning jogs around the campus had been part of her routine since freshman move-in day. Every now and then, she would find a special treat like this one.


The shrinkee looked up at her as she slowly walked over, swaying her hips and looking every bit the predator. He knew the typical fate of shrinkees who fell into the hands of one of the students, but still, he looked up at her with a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "Pl...please help me. I ju-" *Ptttt*


Payton cut him off with a glob of spit that knocked him to the sidewalk. "Did I fucking say you could talk? The only thing you should be using that tongue for is cleaning my Nikes. I mean, I did have to get them dirty running all the way here, so the least you could do is lick them clean and show me how grateful you are." She placed the pink-and-white sneaker over the tiny body and applied the slightest of pressure, rolling him back and forth slowly. "I'm totally gonna crush you, little dude. But you might as well do what I say anyway. Just in case, ya know?" 


As the bug began to move his tongue back and forth, Payton idly played with him underneath of her shoe. Sometimes she would roll him back and forth, others she would start increasing the pressure she was applying, all while absentmindedly scrolling on her phone. The little bug even heard the shutter of her phone's camera at one point, and she made sure to show him the Instagram post. She had posted a picture of him licking her dirty running shoes, but the caption was what the bug found most disturbing. "Found a new insole on my run this morning! Would have ditched the socks if I knew he was coming along for the ride. I wonder if he'll survive the ride home! #CrushingIt #PestControl."


The shrinkee fought back the urge to believe that someone, anyone would recognize him and save him from the Hell he was about to experience. He had been enrolled at this college before shrinking, someone would have to come save him if she was posting his picture publicly. But he knew that it was a one in a million shot. Once someone shrunk, they were no longer considered human and even their own friends no longer cared about them. 


His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Payton's shoe slamming down against the ground, nearly hitting him and crushing him to paste. "What's the matter, loser? I didn't say you could stop licking. One more slip-up like that and you'll be the dirt that the next little squishie licks off of my sole. Are you that scared of smelling the inside of my hot, sweaty shoe while I pound you into the dirt with every stride? Or are you just mesmerized by my goddess body?" She turned her hip and gave him a quick peek at her yoga-shorts-clad ass, then started slipping her right foot out of its sweaty prison. 


"Either way, little guy, I'm about to take you to pound town." She peeled off her hot pink sock, and the shrinkee could see right away that it was drenched a few shades darker from the sweat of her feet. She held the sock up to her nose and gave it a mocking sniff, and then chuckled down at the soon-to-be insole. "Hope you like feet, little bug." She gave a quick shrug, and then said "Well, actually... No I don't." Those were the last words he heard before she dropped him into her sock and finished her run home.