- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that is aimed at mature adults with macro- and vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological violence that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Furthermore, this story is entirely fictional and all erotically portrayed characters are at least 18 years old.

Swim Practice

Darkness envelops you. Sweat runs down your face. Fear constricts your chest, making it hard for you to breathe. You hear nothing but the occasional, muffled whimper or sob from one of the cells next to your own prison. Had you found yourself awaking to these surroundings, you likely would have believed yourself to be in limbo. And in a way, you are. But you aren’t dead, at least not just yet. You shiver at that thought, as it makes for a grim reminder of your inevitable fate: Sooner or later, you are going to be eaten alive.

Life hasn’t been kind to you lately. You’ve just about managed to make ends meet somehow, but you’ve always been short on money as of recent. You’ve been taking on more and more work as a result, but all that seems to have done was to take up more and more of the little time you already had. You ended up feeling burned out and tired every day, more and more neglecting your social life and your own health. And finally, the downsizing. Figuratively at first, with your company “having to let you go” for whatever bullshit reason HR departments currently prefer to give. And then, quite literally, your latest ‘counselling’ appointment at the employment agency ending with you being sent to a different office than usual. There, two Vortex goons had already been waiting for you, stunning you with some kind of taser.

After coming around again, you found yourself in a plastic box, shrunken down to be eaten as a living snack. You weren’t even able to fully process this terrible realisation before your box was purchased by a dark-haired woman. In that moment, she still had been a total stranger to you. But over the last few days, she and her family have become terribly familiar.

You don’t know all that much about them personally, as you understand neither German nor Italian – the two languages evidently spoken in this household. But you have been able to figure out a little more about who they are. From what you’ve gathered, they are an Italian family living in Germany. The woman who bought the box is Claudia, and she is married to a man called Piero. They have three children: Marco, Alessia, and Valeria. Having been in this box for a few days by now, you’ve had some oddly private insights into the daily lives of these people, but only whenever they retrieve it from their pantry. And whenever they do that, there is only one reason: To eat ‘shrinkies’ like you. You can’t tell for sure, but your guess is that dozens of shrunken people from this box have been devoured by this family already.

It hasn’t gotten any easier with time. Whenever the doors open and one of your new owners looks inside the pantry, chances are that someone will be eaten. So far, you have survived. But you also sense that the box is emptying at an alarming rate, and every day you survive only increases the chances that it will be your turn next. Sealed in the dark for most of the day, you’ve nearly lost your sense of time by now. All you are left to work with is sound of the normal-sized people outside coming and going to at least guess what time of day it could be.

The last outbreak of mayhem that saw the Italian mother retrieve half a dozen shrinkies from the box has been many hours ago, and it has been mostly quiet in the giants’ house since then. But for the last half hour or so, you have registered activity outside again, easily recognisable by ominous tremors shaking your box whenever one of the titanic family members walks by. You find your trembling muscles tense up yet again as you try to listen closely, and suddenly, you can hear a female voice outside, far too close for comfort.

“Non devi andare via presto, tesoro? È già l’una e mezza.”

You gasp for air, feeling panic spread through your body and your lungs frantically trying to suck in more oxygen. Thanks to the air holes in the lid above you, there’s plenty of it, but you still feel as if you’re suffocating. After days of captivity, you’ve become quite good at telling apart the voices of your owners, even without seeing them. That voice belongs to the mother, Claudia. It may only be your imagination, but over the days of your imprisonment in this box, you’ve come to the conclusion that the voices of the female family members are particularly indicative of imminent danger. You’ve never actually seen the father eat any tinies yourself, and Marco doesn’t even appear to live here, only having visited his family the other day.

“Sì, sì, sì.” Another voice sounds from nearby, sounding a bit stressed. “Me ne vado ora.”

More booming footsteps follow as another giant human comes into the kitchen. This is one of the two voices you have slightly more difficulties telling apart. The daughters sound and even look quite similar. But this one has a more confident and mature sound to it, so your guess is that it’s the older one, Alessia. Not that it really matters who is going to eat you in the end.

“Vuoi che ti prepari un panino?” Claudia asks.

“No, no, tutto bene. Vado via tra cinque minuti.”

You hear banging noises as drawers and cupboards are opened right next to the pantry. From one of the plastic cubicles next to the one you are imprisoned in, an anxious whine.

“Ohymgodohmygod.” Someone else in the box babbles. “No, no, no, please. Not me. Not me.”

“Quando tornerete stasera?” The giant mother inquires.

Now, there’s the sound of liquid being poured into a bottle of some sort.

“Non ne sono sicura.” The younger voice replies. Then there’s a wet sloshing sound, perhaps that of the fluid being shaken around. “Probabilmente verso le sei.”

You hear a strange plopping noise, and then booming footsteps once more. Before your brain can even process what is happening, the wooden pantry doors swing open, and glaring bright light streams inside. Cries of fear and despair erupt throughout the box, and you find yourself instinctively taking a couple of steps backward as you shield your eyes. After some moments, you slowly adjust to the brightness, and look outside. Even though the sight of a skyscraper-sized human should be familiar to you by now, you find it impossible to get used to. Just like all the times before, it sends a shiver down your spine, and you cower down in primal fear.

The colossus towering over you is indeed Alessia. You don’t even have to look at her face to know this right away. The doors are being held by two toned, muscular arms that speak of the remarkable athleticism of the girl they belong to, connecting to a tight, sleeveless black crop top with the logo of a famous sportswear brand in the middle. It is distorted a little by the big, firm pair of breasts bulging against the thin fabric, gently swaying in the tight cleavage as the enormous girls shifts her stance and looks around. Your gaze briefly wanders upwards to her face, and despite your fear, part of your subconscious can’t help but marvel at the tremendous beauty of this young woman. Flawlessly shaped jawline and cheekbones, soft lips, an elegant nose and warm, dark brown eyes. Silky black hair falls down along the sides of her tan face, though she isn’t sporting that graceful, braided hairdo she did when you last saw her. Today’s appearance seems a lot more practical, as supported by her sporty outfit.

Alessia’s eyes briefly scan through the interior of the pantry, but you already know what she is looking for. You gulp fearfully and find your eyes travelling down her huge body, towards her bare midriff. Thinking about all the other shrinkies you have witnessed her lift out of the box over the past days, you stare at her navel. Somewhere inside that toned, flat belly, behind the faint outline of Alessia’s trained abdominal muscles, they all have met their horrible fate. They’re all gone now, of course. Long digested and absorbed into this girl, who will never so much as think of them again. And maybe this is where you will meet your end as well.

“Non sono rimasti dei shrinkies?” The young giantess asks, turning around to her mother for a moment. As she does so, she briefly turns her back on you, and you find yourself looking at her muscular butt cheeks slightly wobbling in her tight black spandex pants.

“Cosa? Dovrebbero esserne rimasti molti. A meno che Valeria e le sue amiche non li abbiano mangiati tutti domenica.” Claudia replies, tilting her head into your field of view for a second as she glances inside the pantry. To your horror, she then points right at you. “Eccoli.”

Her daughter looks over at you as well, and then smiles. It’s a beautiful, kind smile, revealing Alessia’s pearly white teeth for a brief moment. But all it does for you is to send your already dangerously high pulse skyrocketing. “Oh, ecco. Devo essere cieca.”

“Cosa saresti senza la tua mamma, Alessia!” Claudia laughs, patting the younger giantess on the shoulder before turning around again, but you don’t even really register it. All you can see is Alessia’s hand extending towards you, casting a foreboding shadow over the box.

You can feel the box shift backwards just a little as the shrinkies around you simultaneously back away from the incoming hand, crying out in anguish. Some primal section of your brain is telling you to run away as well, but you’re aware that there’s no point. The cubicle holding you is barely bigger than a shower stall, and its plastic walls are impenetrable. So all you can do is stare as Alessia’s hand grabs the lid of the box and removes it in one quick motion. Now no longer bottled up in their respective cubicles, the screams and wails of the other shrunken people swell to a haunting choir of despair, and you find yourself covering your ears as tears run down your face. Crawling into one of the corners, you close your eyes.

Not me. Please don’t take me. Anyone else but me. You think as you struggle to draw breath.

From the cubicle right next to you, you hear a crazed, hoarse shriek as Alessia’s fingers slip inside and wrap around the silhouette of another shrinkie just like you. Due to the opacity of the plastic wall, you can’t see their face until the crawl right up to it, pressing themselves flat against it as they desperately try to claw onto something. You find yourself looking into the face of a young Asian man, distorted with fear, staring at you with wide open eyes.

「助けて! お願いだから助けて! 死にたくねぇぇ!!」

You can’t help but avert your eyes as your fellow shrinkie’s struggle inevitably fails, and the giant girl’s fingers effortlessly begin to pull him upwards. You see the shrunken man’s hands slip across the plastic wall as he is removed from his cubicle. But instead of Alessia throwing him into her mouth right away, she just slips the shrinkie into her palm. And then her fingers move downwards again, this time aiming for you. You can only let out a surprised gasp as the tips of her thumb and her index finger pin your body down and then pull you upwards as well.

Normally, direct bodily contact with a beautiful girl like this would make you feel more than just a little flustered. Her tan skin is warm and soft, and even gives off a pleasant balmy smell, but just the way she grabbed you alone leaves no doubt that she doesn’t even think of you as a living, breathing human being. Her treatment of you is more reminiscent of how someone would handle a peanut or a potato chip. And so, the feeling of her fingers clamping down on your shrunken body only fills you with more existential dread. Very soon, you are going to be inside this gigantic, powerful body, and it will claim you for itself, destroying you entirely.

Just as she did with your predecessor, the young giantess lifts you out of the box and then lets you slip into her cupped palm, where you smash into the squirming body of the other shrinkie. He is kicking and thrashing, screaming at Alessia to let him go, though she naturally doesn’t react to his pathetic struggle. She likely doesn’t even really register it. Trying to push the man away from yourself, you hear yet another person cry out in fear, followed by them falling into the palm next to you as well. This happens again and again, until there are almost a dozen of you, squeezed together in the huge girl’s soft, but nevertheless firm and unrelenting grip.

“Nein!! Das kann nicht wahr sein!” One terrified voice laments as a closed fist punches you in the stomach. You groan and kick back, but can’t even be sure you hit the right person.

“Pas comme ça!” Someone else sobs. “Je veux revoir ma famille!”

“We’re not food!!”

“Ze gaat ons opeten!!”

You ram your elbows into the writhing mass of bodies, wheezing as you try to breathe. Deep below, you hear the harrowing booms again as Alessia walks a few steps, her hand tightening around her helpless prey. You can almost sense the sheer unfathomable mass of this giant girl. From your perspective, she must weigh tens of thousands of tons. And yet she moves around so easily, carrying a dozen men and women in her palm as if they were nothing. You feel the hand move upwards, the acceleration pressing you and the other shrinkies against each other and into Alessia’s soft, warm skin. Then, her palm opens up, and you find yourself falling.

When you plummet downwards into the unknown, you already half expect to fall straight into the girl’s mouth, maybe sliding across her tongue for a second before being swallowed whole. Like so many others you have witnessed being eaten alive by Alessia and her family over the last days. But just as you expect to fall into her waiting gullet, you suddenly splash into a cold, slightly creamy liquid. You intuitively hold your breath as you sink down beneath the surface, and begin to tread liquid to push yourself up again. Just a moment later, you resurface again, gasping for air as you aimlessly paddle through the dense fluid. To your surprise, you are able to breathe freely, but the frothy white liquid gives of a strong smell of bananas. You being to wipe it out of your face and hair, inevitably tasting some of it on your lips. It’s banana alright.

What is… You begin wondering, but then a terrible realisation slowly begins to dawn on you. Looking around at the other squirming shrinkies as they flail around in the milky substance, you look out through the transparent walls of the vessel you’ve been dropped into.

It appears that you are inside a huge plastic bottle on the kitchen counter. Far beyond this new prison of yours, you can see Claudia standing at the sink, with her back turned to you as she cleans the dishes. And much closer to you, somewhat to your left, Alessia rises up above you like a living mountain, though her face is largely obscured by her bulging breasts at this angle. The girl has just grabbed some kind of lid from the kitchen counter, and is placing it back on top of the bottle now. Next to you, a shrunken woman begins to weep pitifully as the giantess proceeds to screw the lid tight, sealing you all inside this banana-flavoured protein shake.

Then Alessia puts her hand around the bottle, grabbing it and lifting it up from the counter. A series of screams and howls erupts around you again, the terrible noise even further amplified as it echoes off the walls of the sealed bottle. You can’t help but scream as well as the protein shake around you billows back and forth, nearly dragging you underneath the surface again. Trying to stabilise yourself by stretching out your arms, you look up at Alessia as she swings a gym bag over her shoulder and opens one of the zippers. All you can do is watch helplessly as the bottle containing you and the others is shoved inside one of the side compartments, the force sending a tidal wave of banana-flavoured protein shake splashing over you. You cry for help that will never come, and then hear the zipper close again as you are sealed in darkness and violently dragged down into the depths of the billowing liquid once more.

***

Breaking through to the surface for just a brief moment, Alessia takes a deep breath, sucking oxygen into her lungs. Then she rotates her face back underneath the water line and continues to glide forward, her arms reaching out and pulling her forward through the chlorinated liquid. Her strong legs move rhythmically behind her, churning up the water in a steady flutter kick. As she breathes in once more, her head rotates to the side, allowing her to inhale again while not interrupting her forward momentum. With each stroke, her athletic body rolls, driving her arms deeper into the water and increasing the power of her pull. When she senses that she is approaching the edge of the pool, she dives under, quickly rotating her body before she kicks herself off from the tiled pool walls, shooting through the cool water in the opposite direction. Only when she reaches the opposite end of the pool and hears the shrill sound of her coach’s whistle does she allow her muscles to relax, and her head to rise out of the water. Pulling up her swim goggles, she looks up at her coach with a questioning look on her face. The man in the tracksuit glances at his wristwatch, then slightly shakes his head and exhales.

“Two six seventy-two…”

“Shit.” Alessia curses, turning away as she angrily slaps the water with the flat of her hand.

“What is wrong with you today?” Her coach asks, squatting down at the edge of the pool.

“I have no idea.” The girl says as she lets out a long sigh and leans her back against the pool walls, looking disgruntled. “I’m just not focussed today.”

“So, how’d this one go?” Another girl asks, having just finished her laps in the next lane.

“Two six seventy-two.” The coach repeats. Alessia groans and starts massaging her forehead.

“You’re still faster than me.”

“She’s faster than all of us, Tanja.” The man says, rising back up to his full height. “Come on, Alessia. Let’s call it a day. You can give it another shot tomorrow.”

“Yeah, I guess.” She begins, hoisting her upper body out of the water in one smooth motion.

Just as she is about to pull her legs out of the water as well, a loud bang resounds through the whole swimming pool, accompanied by a splash and several gasps. Seeing her coach run over to the diving basin, Alessia looks around, confused as to what has just happened.

“Ho-oh crap.” Tanja snorts, starting to laugh.

“What? What happened?”

Pulling herself out of the pool next to Alessia, the blonde keeps her pale blue eyes locked on the diving basin, where a group of other girls is rushing to help someone get out of the pool. “Annika just tried a nosedive off the five-meter board, and… uh…. she got the angle wrong.”

Her friend’s eyes widen a little. “Belly flop?”

“Yup.” Tanja says, still unable to wipe the broad grin off her face.

Without saying another word, Alessia rushes over to the diving basin, where her coach is just helping a battered-looking brunette climb out of the water. Pushing herself past her gawking teammates, she puts the girl’s other arm around her shoulder, supporting her as they walk her over to the nearest bench. There, the girl sits herself down, both hands pressed on her belly.

“Are you okay, Annika?” Alessia asks, squatting down next to her.

“I’ll get Ms. Scholz.” The coach says, turning around to walk to the nurses’ office.

“No, it’s okay.” The brunette groans, her eyes a little teary. “I just… need a moment.”

“Are you sure? That looked pretty bad.”

“Yeah. I’ll be okay. I just need to rest up for a sec.”

“Right… Can I leave her with you?” The man asks, turning to Alessia. “Come right to me if she doesn’t feel better within in a few minutes. I’ll get an ice pack for her.”

“Will do.” Alessia nods, not taking her eyes off her hurt teammate as more of the girls gather around them. “Do you need anything else? We can get it for you.”

“Graceful, Annika.” Tanja claps. “You just slipped into the water like a dolphin.”

“This isn’t funny at all.” The black-haired girl angrily snaps at the blonde. “She could’ve hurt herself.” Then she turns back to Annika. “Don’t listen to her. This happens really quick if you get the angle or the timing wrong. Happened to me too more often than I can count.”

“But not from five metres.” Tanja interjects, still snorting with laughter.

“That’s not the point.” Alessia dismissively says over her shoulder before looking Annika in the eyes and smiling at her. “I know this feels embarrassing right now. Been there.”

“Well, maybe.” Annika groans, still holding her stomach. “But that was stupid of me.”

“Here. Put that on your belly. Like I said, go see Ms. Scholz if it doesn’t get better soon.” The coach says as he returns from the nurses’ office, handing the brown-haired girl an ice pack.

The brunette flinches a bit as she presses the ice pack against her sore belly. Then she slowly gets up from the bench, accepting Alessia’s offer to support her again.

“You think you can walk?” The black-haired girl asks, giving her a concerned look.

Annika nods. “Yeah. I’m alright.”

“Okay. Let’s get you upstairs.”

***

For you, the last couple of hours have been even worse than the past few days in the pantry. It was particularly bad during the first half hour or so, when Alessia was carrying her gym bag, the bottle holding you and the other tinies rocking back and forth constantly with every step she took. Finally, she had put down the bag, so that you at least weren’t being sloshed around in the ocean of her protein shake or bumping into the wriggling bodies of shrinkies anymore. First, you feared that Alessia arriving at her destination would mean your imminent demise. But after anxiously listening to her zip open her bag and talk to some other girls for a couple of minutes, she ultimately went away, leaving you behind in silent darkness.

After that, the wailing of the shrinkies inside the bottle died down again, but you can feel that everyone is still scared and tense, fearfully waiting for the young giantess’ inevitable return. Thankfully, the bottle appears to have tilted a little, allowing you to support yourself against the plastic walls. This way, you at least don’t have to constantly tread water to keep yourself above the surface of the frothy, thick liquid. But the smell of bananas is driving you crazy. It is absolutely everywhere, in the air, in your black Vortex overalls, and in your hair. You even get the feeling that it has seeped into your very skin, truly merging you with the protein shake. That is all you are now apparently, some extra protein in an athletic girl’s post-workout snack. Just the sheer indignity of it all makes you choke up, and tears swell in your eyes. All of this is just so unfair. You don’t deserve this. You’re a human being with innate dignity. Or at least you should be. But it’s all been taken away from you. Just like your body itself will be taken soon to feed someone else. Your existence will amount to nothing but nutrients for Alessia.

Carefully turning yourself around to position yourself a bit differently without slipping down the slippery slope again, you feel the cold liquid move in response to your motion. Why did it have to be banana flavour, of all things? It’s not like you hate bananas, but you’ve never seen the appeal either. And now that you’ve been drenched in this aroma for hours, it is starting to make you feel slightly sick whenever you so much as think about it.

Suddenly, you hear a slamming noise in the distance, followed by indistinct chatter. You feel not only yourself, but some of the other exhausted tinies around you tense up. The chattering in the distance grows louder and more distinct. Now there’s laughing too. It’s them.

“Elles reviennent.” One of the shrunken people next to you whimpers.

The liquid around you begins to shake, little oscillations carried over by the weight of at least a dozen massive feet hitting the ground as they approach. You can feel that oppressive weight in your chest again, as if a huge fist is crushing your ribcage. But by now, you know it’s not a heart attack. It’s just the primal fear of prey sensing the approach of a huge predator.

Another bang, even louder than the first, accompanied by the booming voices of half a dozen colossal girls as they step inside the locker room. The bottle fills with the sound of anguished shrieks again, and people start swimming around you. You close your eyes. Death is coming.

“Was ist überhaupt passiert? Ich war vorhin noch am Schwimmen.” One voice asks.

“Annika ist vom Fünfer gesprungen und hat nen Bauchklatscher hingelegt.” Another girl says, evidently trying to hold back laughter, but still failing to do so, giggling as she speaks.

“Scheiße. Alles in Ordnung?”

“Ja, geht schon. Brennt halt übelst gerade.” A different voice explains, sounding quite pained. You can’t help but feel a grudging sense of satisfaction. You don’t even know who that girl is or what is going on, but it’s hard to not see these callous, man-eating giants as all the same. In some way, it’s reassuring to know that they can be hurt too, even if not by you. “Ich bin nur froh, dass ich nicht kotzen musste. Dachte erstmal mir würde alles hochkommen.”

That other girl starts laughing out loud. “Stell dir mal vor! So übers ganze Becken, büüääh!”

“Jetzt halt doch einfach mal die Klappe, Tanja!” You hear the voice of Alessia say, sounding exasperated. “Hier, setz dich nochmal hin, Annika. Gaaanz langsam… okay.” A second later, you feel a bump, accompanied by a tremor going through the bag. “Lass das noch was drauf.”

You can’t even see anything, but you can sense that one of these giantesses has sat down very close to you, the mass of her body so enormous that it caused a minor earthquake – or so it at least feels to you as a shrinkie. Then there’s a metallic grinding noise, followed by a click. It is the sound of the locker door being opened. You breathe in, trying to fight back the urge to start swimming like some of the other shrunken people. There’s nowhere to go.

All of a sudden, the bag is pulled upward, and the bottle tilts to the side as the fabric around it shifts. Your eardrums nearly rupture at the outburst of screams, but you can’t help but cry out in terror yourself. All the pent-up fear and panic has to go somewhere. Your muscles tense up and you start thrashing around, nearly sinking beneath the surface of the protein shake again. For a split second, you wonder if drowning would be better than the fate that awaits you, but your survival instincts kick in and override that notion. You begin treading water once more. From beyond the confines of the gym bag, you hear snorting laughter.

“Schön, dass du das so witzig findest.” The pained voice booms somewhere above you.

“Naja, ist es ja auch. Und du scheinst es ja überlebt zu haben. Oder, Annika?”

“Hör einfach nicht auf sie. Du weißt ja wie sie ist.” The voice of Alessia above you mutters in a slightly hushed tone, as if not wanting that other girl to hear what she’s saying.

You are left with no time to figure out what these giant young women are even talking about. Suddenly, the zipper above you opens, and glaring white light shoots inside, blinding you for a few moments. Trying to block out the screams of the others, you blink a few times, only to see Alessia’s huge hand wrap around the transparent plastic walls and lift the bottle out of the bag. Getting caught in a tidal wave of banana protein shake, you are thrown against the hard plastic, staring out of the bottle between Alessia’s fingers. But all you can see out there is the faint outline of the girl’s athletic belly, obscured by a wet black swimsuit clinging to her form. As you struggle to maintain a sense of orientation, you turn around and begin to swim away, but find yourself starting to feel dizzy as you look around. Beyond the confines of the bottle, you see the vast expanse of a giant locker room, slightly distorted by the rounded, hard plastic.

Roughly at your own height, you see the enormous face of a brunette girl sitting on a bench, right next to Alessia’s gym bag. You guess that she must be the one whose body weight you felt as she sat down. Like Alessia, she is wearing a swimsuit, water dripping off her athletic body. But she is sitting hunched over, pressing an ice pack against her belly as she takes deep, slow breaths. Her eyes are a little red, and you can tell from her facial expression that she’s in considerable pain. Seeing her like this, you suddenly feel a pang of remorse at your resentful satisfaction earlier. She may be a hundred times bigger than you and possibly even eats tinies such as you. But you can’t know that for certain, and right now, she’s not a threat.

“Zeig mal deinen Bauch! Der ist bestimmt knallrot!” A voice to your right giggles as another gargantuan young woman in a swimsuit steps into your field of view, beginning to pull at the brunette’s arm. This one is a blonde, with unnerving, intense blue eyes. You can’t understand what she is saying, but she doesn’t exactly seem to be concerned for the other girl.

“Ne, komm... Aua!” The brown-haired girl complains, trying to shake her off.

“TANJA! IS GUT JETZT.” Alessia snaps at the blonde, the bottle shifting as she turns to her.

Levelling out again, the banana-flavoured fluid smashes you and some other shrinkies against the plastic sides once more. You gag as some of the thick liquid forces itself into your mouth, and feel a shiver run down your spine as you look up. Alessia’s size is intimidating enough as it is, and the sudden, commanding ire in her voice almost makes you feel like you are dealing with some kind of scornful goddess from Roman mythology. The fact that she also makes the blonde back off from the brunette, albeit reluctantly, implies that she even holds some degree of authority over these other giants. And you’re no more than a speck floating in her drink.

“Da ist aber jemand ein bisschen schlecht gelaunt, was?” The blonde girl shoots back, a sassy grin playing around her lips. “Ich kann doch auch nix dafür, dass du heute so langsam warst.”

Alessia sighs, the huge pair of breasts above you sinking down a little as she exhales. “Darum geht’s doch überhaupt nicht.” She says, another jolt going through the bottle as she suddenly puts it down on the bench beside the brunette. You struggle to keep yourself afloat, bumping into another tiny for a second before the current drags them off in the opposite direction.

“Someone help us!” A panicked voice somewhere to your right begs. You look around, trying to identify that other shrinkie who speaks your language. But without success.

“Es geht darum.” Alessia begins as she takes off her silicone swim cap. Wet black hair slips out underneath it, showering the walls of the bottle holding you with droplets of water. “Dass du dich ständig über andere Leute lustig machen musst…”

“Ich mach mich doch gar nicht über sie lustig.” The blonde frowns. „Seid doch nicht immer solche Memmen. Das ist ja schlimmer als mit meinen Shrinkies zuhause.”

Instead of continuing the conversation with her, Alessia just dismissively shakes her head and begins to slip out of her swimsuit. At first, she struggles a little bit to remove the dripping wet fabric from her body, her strong, well-shaped butt cheeks wobbling right in front of you. You do feel an impulse to look away or cover your eyes, taken somewhat aback by how shameless this girl is to just strip down right in front of you like that. But then you remember your new place in the food chain, and that Alessia isn’t concerned with the opinion of ingredients in her protein shake. There’s a good chance she isn’t even really aware of your presence anymore.

There’s a wet flopping noise as the swimsuit detaches from her tan skin. Alessia’s ass cheeks continue to jiggle around in front of you, now fully naked, and filling out your entire field of view. Then a sloppily folded, wet swimsuit lands on the bench next to you. The giantess turns sidewards and grabs a towel, beginning to dry herself off by rubbing it against her body. You see trained muscles gently flex and soft fat deposits wobble underneath her flawless tan skin, and can’t help but acknowledge how good-looking Alessia is. In all likelihood, she is a very good swimmer, but with her level of beauty, she could easily find work as a model too.

Suddenly, the giant girl throws the damp towel onto her gym bag and grabs the bottle, raising it up towards her face. All this happens within a matter of one or two seconds, but for you it seems as if time itself is slowing. You look outside, finding yourself fly past her clean-shaven pubic area, her vagina merely hinted at by a clean slit between her legs. In the blink of an eye, it is gone, replaced once more by the far more foreboding sight of her muscular belly. In only a few moments, you guess, you will be inside that belly. It’s the place where you will die.

When the bottle moves past the bulges of her soft breasts, swaying freely as Alessia shifts her stance, there is an ominous creaking noise above. You look up, seeing the giantess hand turn as it slowly unscrews the lid of the bottle. The screams of the shrinkies flailing around in the frothy shake reach unbearable levels again, and you too scream at the top of your lungs once more. Just another one or two seconds later, Alessia’s hand removes the lid entirely, putting it somewhere outside your field of view. Finally, the steady ascent of the bottle comes to a halt as it reaches the height of Alessia’s neck. But you are granted not a moment of rest, as it soon begins to tilt towards her enormous body. And then, her lips wrap around the opening above.

“Ich will nicht sterben!” A desperate voice cries next to you.

“We’re gonna get swallowed!”

「どうしてこうなった!」

Touching Alessia’s lips, the bottle jolts up a bit again, and a blast of hot, humid air flows into your prison, blowing across the surface of the shake. Despite the almost unbearable heat, you shudder, realising that this is the huge girl’s breath, rising up straight from the depths of her body. Whatever awaits you inside of her, it’s only going to get worse from hereon after. As if on cue, the liquid now begins to stream towards the opening, the bottle moving up more and more as the angle increases. The merciless current begins to pull you towards the darkness at the end of the bottle as well, and screaming people are dragged along past you like jetsam. It is in this moment that you see the first of the protein shake pour into the huge mouth.

Gulp.

Through the transparent plastic, you see Alessia’s jaws clench just a little, and the muscles in her throat gently contract as she swallows the first mouthful of her drink. Following a brief pause, her lips allow more of the protein shake to stream inside her waiting maw, and then interrupt the flow again for another content gulp. You feel your own jaws move up and down as you begin chattering with your teeth, and let out a fearful whimper.

No. It can’t be. I can’t just… This can’t be how it ends… Your mind races, and you try to turn around. But the current won’t even allow you to do that, let alone swim away.

“Please…” You pant, gasping for air like a suffocating fish. Ahead of you, the first two tinies slip into the darkness, along with another good mouthful of the banana-flavoured shake.

“Ce n’est pas possible! Je n’ai jamais rien fait de mal!”

Gulp.

More of the protein drink is forced down Alessia’s throat, along with two human beings who will never see the day of light again. Just like that, they’re gone, without any sign of the girl who devoured them even acknowledging their fate. As if to add insult to injury, it didn’t even seem like she had to put in only slightly more effort to swallow these two people. Nor does it appear that they were enough to sate her, the greedy mouth immediately opening up again to suck in more of the shake and the tiny extra ingredients.

「助けてくれぇ!」

A voice right next to you screams, and you suddenly find yourself grabbed by an Asian man. Desperate not to get sucked away by the current, he clings on to you, digging his fingers into your soaked black overalls. But all that does is pull you towards the opening even quicker. It is clear that, at this rate, you are going to end up caught in the next gulp. For just a moment, you look into his teary, panicked eyes. Then your survival instinct extinguishes any empathy you may have felt for him, and you kick him in the stomach with all your remaining strength. Letting out a surprised wheeze, the Asian man lets go of you again, tearing off a piece of your overalls as he is swept away. He glares at you, his eyes wide with dismay and shock at your violent betrayal, then he disappears between the huge teeth looming in the darkness, towards the faint outline of Alessia’s throat and uvula. Then her tongue moves up, and you are pushed backwards as her soft lips close right in front of you.

Gulp.

Just as it dragged you towards the giant girl’s mouth, the frothy protein shake now pulls you away from it again as the fluid evens out and Alessia lowers the bottle again. The tidal wave slams you against the curved wall for the third time today, and you are dragged under for just a moment, gasping for air as you resurface. You still haven’t completely understood what has happened, and look around, finding yourself staring at Alessia’s naked belly again. And then, the shame hits you as the image of the frightened young Asian man passes before your inner eye. He is in there now, travelling down to Alessia’s stomach, where he will be digested. And it is your fault. You basically killed this man. All he wanted was someone to help, or be with him in his final moments. For what? So that you may live a few minutes longer?

“Wie isses jetzt?” Alessia asks, putting her hand on the giant brunette’s shoulder and giving her a reassuring, kind smile. “Etwas besser?”

“Ja.” The other girl replies, sitting up a little more straight now. “Danke nochmal.”

“Nicht dafür.”

The young woman with the brown hair smiles up at Alessia, still looking uncomfortable, but not as pained as a few minutes ago. As she looks down again, her green eyes catch a glimpse of you squirming against the bottle walls. “Hä? Hast du Shrinkies in deinem Proteinshake?”

While you don’t understand what she said exactly, you do realise that she is talking about you. You also don’t know if this is a good or a bad thing, but at this point, it really doesn’t matter. Sensing just the possibility that you could be saved at the last moment, you start banging your fists against the plastic, screaming for help at the top of your lungs. The other tinies are quick to follow your example, a cacophony of multilingual cries for help soon filling the bottle.

“Was? Achso.” Alessia says, raising the bottle to her face as she briefly looks at you herself. “Mache ich eigentlich jedes Mal, wenn ich trainieren gehe. Die haben echt viel Protein.”

“Echt jetzt?” The brunette raises an eyebrow.

“Das ist doch nicht weiter komisch.” The blonde chimes in. “Ich mach mir die auch meistens rein. Hab’s heute nur vergessen. Was du sie eher fragen solltest, ist wie man einen Shake mit Bananengeschmack trinken kann, von allen Sorten.”

“Was hast du bitte gegen Bananen?” Alessia shoots back at her, inadvertently shaking you all around inside the bottle as she gesticulates. “Das ist ne völlig normale Geschmackssorte.”

“Normal ist Schoko oder so. Oder Erdbeere. Aber doch nicht Ba-na-ne.”

Alessia shakes her head once more, dismissing the other girl’s claim with a wave of her free hand. Then the bottle tilts again, and you feel yourself being dragged backwards. Fear swells up inside you, and you lean forward, trying to swim against the intense current. You shiver as you feel Alessia’s hot breath in your neck again, and feel a tingling sensation in your muscles as you begin to cramp up. Your breathing turns rapid and shallow, and you are aware that you are beginning to hyperventilate. But how are you supposed to calm yourself? You are about to be swallowed whole. In many ways, these are the last moments of your life. Once Alessia gulps you down, all that will be left for you is darkness, heat, and excruciating pain. Trying to block out the horrifying thought of being digested alive, you think of your friends and family. You miss them so much. All you want to do is go back to them. To go home.

Outside, you see the brunette break into a gentle smile, clearly amused by the other two girls bickering. “Vielleicht sollte ich das auch mal probieren. Mit den Shrinkies, meine ich.”

“Das solltest du wirklich.” The blonde grins mischievously. Then she suddenly turns around and stares right at you with her piercing blue eyes, just as you pass through Alessia’s lips and feel yourself enveloped by the oppressive humidity in her mouth. “Tschüss ihr Kleinen!” She sneers, waving you goodbye. It is the last thing you see before Alessia’s teeth snap shut.

Only a few rays of light continue to shine in from between the enormous girl’s closed teeth, illuminating the fleshy cavern you are drifting through. Above you, you see the saliva-soaked, pink-red dome of her palate, and to your sides, pearly white molars protruding from her upper jaw. You can almost sense the overwhelming power of this muscular apparatus, which could grind you into pulp within split seconds. But you know that you will not be granted the mercy of such a quick death. Feeling her massive, slimy tongue shift beneath you, you can’t help but turn around as the current drags you deeper into Alessia’s mouth. You might as well face the inevitable now. Maybe that is better than just thinking about what comes next.

But you instantly regret this decision, and flinch as the giantess’ hot breath blows straight into your face, making it even more difficult for you to inhale what little oxygen appears to be left in here. You gasp as the outline of Alessia’s huge gullet emerges from the dark, her wet uvula dangling almost right in front of you. Like passing the edge of a waterfall, the fluid around you drops downwards, and an unbelievably powerful drag sucks you down below the surface once more. You hear a muffled, drowning shriek from another shrinkie right next to you as they suffer the same fate, and then feel the frothy liquid around you condense all of a sudden. It almost is as if the entire mouth is collapsing around you, muscles infinitely more powerful than your whole body sucking you down into an endless abyss. Your ears pop as the change in pressure exceeds the levels they can handle, and you hear an all too familiar, disgustingly wet noise resound through your head as you are forced into a cramped tube of hot flesh.

GULP.

***

“Aah.” Alessia sighs, lowering her bottle again and wiping some of the foamy shake from her lips. Somewhere behind her collarbone, she can feel the cool liquid run down her oesophagus, along with the subdued squirming of two more shrinkies travelling down to her stomach.

“You’ve got me wondering.” Annika says as she slowly rises to her feet, taking the ice pack from her belly and carefully beginning to take off her swimsuit. “How many calories do these have anyway?” She asks, pointing at the remaining tinies flailing around in Alessia’s drink.

“I keep forgetting.” The black-haired girl says, putting the bottle down on the bench again as she takes some underwear out of her bag. “I have the nutrient info though, can send it to you if you want.” She says, pointing at the smartwatch around her wrist. Then she sharply inhales through her teeth all of a sudden, grimacing as Annika takes off her swimsuit. “Ouch.”

“Yeah. But it feels better already.” The brunette replies, looking down at her reddened belly.

“Whoah.” Tanja gawks, still half inside her own swimsuit.

“Maybe. Better keep the ice on that a bit longer.” Alessia says, pointing at the ice pack on the bench as she puts on a pair of underpants and a sports bra. “Do you need a ride home? Flo’s here with his car. We’re headed to my place, but we can drop you off along the way.”

“No, really. I only live, like, ten minutes from here.” Annika declines with a grateful smile.

“Can I come?” Tanja asks immediately, a hopeful glimmer in her eyes. “You guys don’t even need to drop me off on the way either.”

There’s the shortest of beats, then the whole locker room erupts into laughter. Alessia groans and blushes a little, but also can’t help but grin. “No, Tanja, you can’t.” She shakes her head as she pushes herself into her spandex pants, struggling just a bit to get it past the curvature of her voluptuous derrière. “No matter how many more times you ask.”

“Whyyy.” The blonde whines, stamping her foot on the ground like an annoyed child. “Come on, it’ll be fun! I know Florian’s not gonna mi...”

“Watch it!” Alessia interrupts her, raising a warning index finger in her direction.

 “Careful Tanja.” Another girl giggles. “Remember how Florian had to keep her from beating up that chick who was hitting on him at the club? What was it, a few weeks ago?”

“You better listen to her, blondie.” Alessia grumbles, putting her black crop top back on and grabbing the half empty bottle. She pays no attention to the terrified screams inside.

Resting the opening of the bottle on her lower lips, she tilts it up and allows for the shake to stream into her mouth along with the helpless remaining shrinkies. Three gulps later, she has emptied it entirely, condemning the last few tinies to digestive death. Now completely devoid of the dozen shrunken people Alessia swallowed along with her drink, the empty bottle glides back into the side compartment of her gym bag and is stored away.

“God, you’re hot when you’re angry.” Tanja pants in an overly sexual way, followed by their teammates breaking into laughter once more.

Alessia just takes another deep breath and shakes her head in disapproval. Lowering her head when she puts on her socks and sneakers again, she hides the amused grin still playing around the corners of her mouth, and then gets up, swinging her gym bag over her shoulder. Before leaving the locker room, she turns to Annika, who is still getting changed herself.

“You take care now, okay?” She winks.

“Yeah.” Annika nods and smiles. “Will do.”

“I’ll see you girls tomorrow.” Alessia says, waving at everyone as she walks towards the door of the locker room, her teammates saying goodbye to her for the day as well.

“Have fun.” Tanja calls after her, followed by more subdued giggles from the girls.

The black-haired girl stops in the door for a moment, then smirks to herself and turns around. “I will. After all, I’m the one who gets to fuck Florian tonight.”

Tanja’s jaw drops, and to Alessia’s satisfaction, her friend genuinely seems lost for words in the brief time it takes her to close the door. Roaring laughter erupts from inside as she walks away, quite pleased with her exit this evening. With a little extra swagger and bounce in her step, Alessia makes her way over to the door of the boys’ locker room. Not seeing anyone of them outside yet, she pulls out her smartphone and checks it for messages. But judging from the boisterous laughing and shouting inside, it appears that they are still getting changed. For a few moments, Alessia checks the messages and updates she has received during her swim practice, leaning against the wall next to the boys’ locker room. But when she listens to the voices of Florian and some others fooling around inside, she smirks again. Having put Tanja in her place for today, she is still feeling a little cocky, and in the mood to toy around with the boys as well. Biting her lower lip, she slips her phone into her gym bag and waits for a good moment. Then she opens the door and steps into the locker room. Florian and the other boys are indeed still getting dressed, though her boyfriend has just slipped into a pair of underpants.

“Awww, you could have let those off for another few moments.” She coos, trying to suppress a laugh and act blasé as around a dozen male faces turn to stare at her.

“Oh, hey babe.” Her boyfriend says, swallowing something in his mouth. “I was just about to get dressed; I can meet you outside in a few minu…”

Before he can even finish talking, Alessia has strutted over to him, putting her hands around his hips and pulling him in for a kiss that cuts him off mid-sentence. Exchanging a passionate tongue kiss with her for a few seconds, he finally pulls himself away, looking up and down at her. She can feel his eyes take in her hips and her cleavage. “You…uh… look good today…”

“Uh… uhm… Alessia?” One of the boys begins, having hastily wrapped a towel around his lower abdomen to cover himself. “This is the boys’ locker room?!”

“So?” She shoots back coquettishly. “´Nothing in here I haven’t seen before, Niklas.”

 “I wouldn’t be so sure about that.” A boy with black hair says, taking off his swim trunks.

A low-pitched “oooh” goes through the crowd as the muscular guy strips down naked, taking his sweet time to change into his underpants so that everyone, including Alessia, can see his manhood. Just like her blond boyfriend, he proves to be quite well-endowed indeed. But the girl simply raises an eyebrow and gives him a condescending smile.

“That’s okay, Moritz. We girls love it when a guy makes us laugh.”

An outburst of boisterous laughter booms through the locker room, some of the boys around slapping Moritz on the shoulder or giving him a shove. The boy grinds his teeth for a moment, but then evidently decides to cut his losses.

“Whatever, girl.” He mumbles, reaching into a small box next to Florian’s gym bag. It is only then that Alessia notices that it is a Vortex box, with maybe a handful of shrinkies left in it. “You shouldn't even be in here. That’s sexual harassment or something.” Moritz impatiently grabs one of the squirming shrinkies inside, and throws them into his mouth, swallowing.

“Get your own damn food, dude.” Florian growls and picks up the box, holding it away from Moritz before he can snatch another tiny.

There’s more laughter as Alessia reaches in from behind her boyfriend, quickly snatching one of the shrinkies from the box. The miniaturised man begins to weep, frantically begging up at the girl not to eat him. But his pleas fall on deaf ears, and Alessia casually flicks him into her mouth in a smooth, practiced motion. She begins to suck on his squirming little body as if he were a piece of candy, and puts on her best innocent puppy face as Florian turns to her.

“Hey! Whose side are you even on?” He complains with a reproachful look, then reaches into the box as well and grabs another shrunken man, squeezing him between his fingers.

“No! Puh-lease!” The tiny in his girlfriend’s mouth splutters desperately as part of his body pushes out between her lips for a brief moment. “Help! No-ho please, I don’t wanna di-AAH!” His last words transition into a terrified shriek as the girl’s tongue pulls him inside again with a faint slurp, continuing to push him around and savour his taste as she speaks.

“O’m on yow sahd of cohs!” Alessia mumbles with her full mouth and then gently swallows, the shrinkie she has eaten instantly reduced to nothing more than a pleasant tickling sensation travelling down her throat. “You're not saying your girlfriend can't have a bite to eat, are you?”

Florian sighs, his girlfriend’s playful guilt trip working like a charm on him. “Of course not.” He says, rolling his eyes as she giggles and puts her arms around his muscular upper body for another loving hug. Then he tosses the screaming tiny into his mouth and swallows, returning Alessia’s embrace as he strokes through her long, silky black hair and kisses her on the head.

“Uhm.” The boy with the towel wrapped around his lower body begins again. “This all very romantic and all, but… uh… could you maybe…”

“Alright, alright I’ll wait outside.” Alessia concedes, giving Florian a kiss on the cheek.

“I’ll be with you in a sec.” Her boyfriend replies as he slips into a pair of shorts.

Plucking another tiny out of her boyfriend’s box, Alessia turns around and leaves the locker room, leaning herself against one of the tiled walls in the hallway outside. While she waits for her boyfriend to finish getting changed, she pulls out her phone again and browses her socials to kill time. She hands out a like to a selfie of her friends Lisa and Jessica enjoying some cake at a café near the river promenade, not even really paying any attention to the tiny struggling between her fingers as she raises the miniaturised woman towards her mouth.

“Why are you doing this?” The tiny sobs, panting as she desperately tries to free herself from Alessia’s unrelenting grip. If she’d so much as bother to take a look at her, she would see that the shrinkie is a girl her own age, albeit much lankier and frailer. Even at her normal size, she likely wouldn’t have stood a chance against Alessia in a physical fight. Now, merely the size of one of her captor’s fingernails, her continued resistance is downright pathetic. “Let me go!”

The shrunken woman screams at the top of her lungs as Alessia slowly opens her mouth, then she throws her inside, still not taking her eyes off her phone. A last frantic cry for help can be heard from between Alessia’s lips, then the shrinkie is sealed inside her mouth. Being pushed around by the girl’s tongue, she is soaked in saliva, her panicked screams transforming into muted gagging and gargling sounds. Some moments pass as Alessia savours her living snack and scrolls through her socials. Then the door of the boys’ locker room swings open and her boyfriend steps outside, now fully dressed, and with his gym bag swung over his shoulder.

Alessia swallows. “You coming?” She asks and begins walking down the hallway just a little ahead of him, purposefully emphasising the sway of her spandex-clad hips.

Florian clears his throat. “Yeah.” He says, sounding just a bit hoarse.

Another few meters down the hallway, just as they pass by one of the shower rooms, Alessia feels her boyfriend’s hand grab her right butt cheek and give it a squeeze. She is just about to turn around to him when he puts his other arm around her hip, softly pushing her to the side and against one of the walls. She feels his breath on her face as he leans in for a kiss, and she allows it, gently laughing as her eyes dart to her left and right. But the hallway is empty.

“Oh…” Alessia begins, continuing to giggle as Florian moves on to kiss her neck. “… you’re not very patient today, are you? Don’t you think we should get home fir…”

“I want you now.” Florian pants, the pupils in his light blue eyes wide with desire.

“Wait, what do you mean? Right he…” She asks, breaking into more bashful giggles as her boyfriend presses her against the wall again, his lips touching hers. “Right here?”

Without saying another word in response, Florian guides her along the wall and gently shoves her through the door to the shower room, only turning around for a moment to close it behind himself. Somewhat taken aback, but also quite turned on by her boyfriend’s impatient lust for her, Alessia walks a few steps backwards, her giggles echoing off the tiled walls of the empty shower room. Then they both drop their gym bags and stumble into one of the shower stalls, passionately moaning and panting as they begin to make out with each other.

***

To you, the process of being swallowed whole and alive has been so traumatic that it knocked you out for a moment when you were forced into Alessia’s oesophagus. As you come around, the first thing entering your mind is an overwhelming sense of claustrophobia. There is only darkness and humid heat, and it feels as if you’ve been buried alive underneath a mountain of warm, slimy flesh that constantly shifts and contracts around you. Everything, your body and your surroundings, is covered in a layer of hot, gooey slime, thoroughly lubricating you as the contracting muscles force you deeper and deeper into Alessia’s body. From all around you, you hear wet, disgusting slurping noises as you slowly slip down the giant girl’s oesophagus headfirst. Spit, slime, and that fucking banana protein shake ooze down the pulsing walls that wrap around your writhing body like a straitjacket. From somewhere in the dark ahead of you, even further down the young giantess’ oesophagus, you can hear a muffled voice.

“This can’t be happening… eugh …no! NO! Please God… ack… help me!” It whines quietly, interrupted by the sound of the other shrunken person gagging and retching.

You too struggle to breathe in this horrible environment, the sticky ooze clinging to your face like some kind of warm, organic glue. All of a sudden, the narrow flesh tunnel you are being squeezed through contracts even further, nearly crushing you as you feel a surge of air travel up parallel to the oesophagus. Then you sense a vibration go through the colossal body that surrounds you, accompanied by a booming “Aah”. From even further beyond, you believe to hear a female voice of sorts, though it is unintelligible to you, and drowned out by the regular, bassy thump of Alessia’s heartbeat. Despite the merciless contractions of the oesophagus, you can feel your surroundings move up and down a little, accompanied by an ominous breathing sound to your left and right. You realise that you are deep inside Alessia’s chest now, behind her collarbone and her large breasts. Buried inside this gigantic girl, who has likely forgotten about you already. Not that she was even really aware of your existence before.

Trying to open your mouth to scream out in horror, you inhale more of the slimy mucus, and begin to retch as you squirm and kick around. And although the squishy flesh walls budge to your kicks and punches, they ultimately just absorb the blows and continue to push you down, utterly indifferent to your pain and existential dread. Thousands like you have passed through here already, and thousands more will follow you still, long after you have been digested and forgotten. The powerful muscles surrounding you are just doing their work, ferrying Alessia’s food into her stomach. The gurgling pit that lurks somewhere in the darkness ahead.

You continue to squirm and whimper, feeling the oesophagus transition into a gentle slope as it passes down beneath her heart. The beat is now so strong that you can sense it reverberate through your own body too, and you believe that you can even faintly hear the huge volumes of blood being pumped through Alessia’s arteries and veins. The image of this vast organism working around you would be fascinating if you were in a different situation, but all you can think of is which part of this giant body you are headed towards. From further down along the oesophagus, you hear the other shrunken person shriek again, and then abruptly fall silent as they are sucked out of the oesophagus with a moist slurping noise.

Merely a second later, the tube around you narrows further, and you find your face suddenly being pressed against some kind of sphincter. As your body touches the hard ring of muscles, it opens up and pulls you in, that disgusting slurp ringing in your ears again. Once more your ears pop as they adjust to the sudden change in pressure, then the muscles tighten around you. All you feel is excruciating pain as you are squeezed forward in complete darkness, the smell of the banana shake now blending with the stench of vomit and acid. You gasp as your ribs crack, slowly giving in. But just when you believe that your torso is going to be crushed, you find yourself in freefall, plummeting down into a black, unbearably hot void.

Inhaling some kind of acidic gas that burns on your skin and in your airways, you gasp for air, only causing the painful burning sensation to spread into your lungs as well. Then you splash into some kind of lukewarm liquid, a revolting blend of banana milk and sour, slightly pulpy puke streaming into your nose and mouth. With nothing else on your mind now than atavistic fear and disgust, you thrash around, somehow forcing yourself back up to the surface of the putrid broth. You inhale deeply again, trying to extract what little precious oxygen there is in Alessia’s stomach and pump it into your aching lungs. But your body is simply overwhelmed by the trauma that has been inflicted on it, and you begin to dry heave instead.

Only when the spasms have subsided after a few moments, you finally manage to calm down enough to take cautious, laboured breaths of the rank air. They burn in your swelling airways and the pervasive stench of bananas and vomit makes your head spin. But as you continue to tread water, you finally manage to get a sense of your immediate surroundings. You shiver as you fully realise that you are inside Alessia’s stomach now, drifting through the protein shake once more. But now it is mixed with various digestive acids and, judging from some soggy, pulpy bits you keep reaching into, whatever it is that she had for lunch earlier. Wiping one of the mushy globs out of your hair, you almost start heaving again. In just a few hours, you too will be nothing more than this amorphous, half-digested sludge.

You wince as you hear the anxious whines and cries of other shrunken people again, although they are mostly drowned out by the loud, wet gurgles as the young giantess’ stomach expands and contracts. To make things even worse still, Alessia herself is moving around too, shifting her stance and leaning back and forth, which causes the fluid in her stomach to slosh around with every single motion. All the while, you paddle around in the acidic slurry, trying your best to keep yourself afloat as waves of chyme toss you back and forth like a castaway in an ocean of runny puke. Above you, you can still hear Alessia’s heartbeat and breathing, along with her distorted, deafening voice that seems to reverberate through her entire body as she speaks. You can even hear the distant, muffled voices of the other normal-sized girls, such as that of her brunette and her blonde friend. But you get the feeling that, even if you spoke their language, you wouldn’t be able to understand what exactly they are talking about.

All of a sudden, you hear another sound from beyond the confines of Alessia’s belly, one that makes you grimace with resentment. It’s laughter. Not malicious, evil laughter, just the sound of a group of girls joking around. Completely unfazed by the notion that you and half a dozen other shrunken people are currently inside Alessia’s stomach, about to be digested alive. Not to mention the other half dozen or so that are still outside in her protein shake, waiting to be swallowed as well. Judging from the exasperated groan let out by your consumer, you assume that Alessia doesn’t find whatever has been said to be particularly funny, though.

Whatever it is that these girls find so amusing, it’s none of your concern anymore. You’re no longer a human. You’re nothing but a protein supplement inside Alessia’s stomach, and her post-workout body needs more still. You shiver once more as you hear a loud gulping noise echo down to the stomach from high above. Then another, huge gulp. And then another. Just a few moments later, you can sense the stomach walls shift around you again. The other tinies let out terrified screams and begin to swim away in all directions, away from the centre of the stomach. Then the cardia opens up with a wet smacking noise, spewing a torrential waterfall of more banana-flavoured protein shake into the vast organic cave. The gastric walls contract and a nightmarish groan echoes through Alessia’s stomach, accompanied by a true tsunami of liquid smashing right into you. Hearing more crazed screams and cries of despair around you as bodies are sucked beneath the surface, never to come up again, you put in all your strength to keep yourself afloat. Finally, the monster wave smashes you against one of the slimy walls, and you manage to dig your fingers into one of the visceral folds. It probably saves you from suffering the same fate as the others, as you can hear a shrunken woman to your left let out a hoarse shriek before she is dragged away by the following back current.

“NEIN! NEIN! BITTE NIC…” She begins, her last cries morphing into a drowning gargle as she is sucked into a maelstrom of chyme behind you, and then pulled under.

Wet bubbling and smacking noises fill the ensuing silence, the liquid splashing around you as it begins to even out. Then, from the outside, there’s another outburst of laughter. You grind your teeth in anger and punch the soft stomach wall you are hanging onto. But all this does is to cause more fluid to spew out of its wrinkly surface, sprinkling across your face and chest. It feels hot and burns on your skin, not a searing pain like the sensation in your airways, but enough to cause some discomfort as well. Around you, the chyme suddenly begins to drag in yet another direction as Alessia shifts her stance once more, forcing you to let go after a few moments and allow yourself to be dragged along with the current yet again. You bump into another shrinkie for a second and they let out a surprised gasp, but before you are able to talk to them, the flow of the thin chyme separates you from each other, finally hurling you against another one of Alessia’s stomach walls. You wonder if this ordeal is ever going to end.

Exchanging a few more words with the other girls out there, your consumer finally begins to walk somewhere. With every single one of her booming footsteps, the stomach sways left and right, sending her increasingly acidic stomach contents billow around once more. But you are beginning to get used to these motions and even manage to anticipate how the lake of fluid is going to behave, making it a bit easier for you to stay above the surface. At the back of your mind, you do wonder why you are not just allowing yourself to drown, given that there’s no way you are getting out of Alessia’s stomach alive. But some primal part of you just refuses to give up, and tears swell in your burning eyes again as you think about what your ultimate fate is going to be. Eventually, the digestive enzymes you can feel eating away at your body are going to overwhelm you. You will be molten down into more of the pulpy mush you keep drifting through, and then pumped further along into Alessia’s intestines. In there, all the raw nutrients her digestive system can extract from your dissolved body will be absorbed into her own. And then, sometime tomorrow, she will shit out whatever is left of you. That will be the end of your story. Meanwhile, Alessia, her family, and her friends will just go on to live their lives, neither knowing nor caring about the fate you share with so many others.

Following a brief pause, the giantess walks a few steps further, and you can hear more voices. Alessia appears to be talking to a group of boys now, though you still have absolutely no idea what exactly is going on outside. And it isn’t the most important thing for you to worry about right now either. Following another deep gurgle and a contraction of the stomach walls, you can sense the entire pool of protein shake and acid drag downward just a little. Then there’s a deep, wet rumbling noise rising up from the murky depths below you, a sound as if tons upon tons of water are being sucked through some kind of giant hose. Around you, the other tinies who have managed to stay alive so far let out more anxious wails, and you too can’t help but whimper at the terrifying sound. You realise that it is the sound of the lower parts of Alessia’s stomach emptying into her duodenum, embarking on their long journey through the winding labyrinth of her intestines. You would give anything in the world not to be dragged down into those eldritch depths as well. But there’s nothing that’s going to stop that now. All you really can hope for at this stage is that you won’t be alive anymore when it finally happens.

More laughter outside. An anxious gag slips up your throat and tears run down your cheeks, mixing with the slime and vomit you’re already drenched in. It’s like the universe is going out of its way to mock you before your digestive demise. Then Alessia leans forward a bit, causing the fluid to shift once more and drift into another large glob of semi-digested sludge. You heave again and thrash around as the mush collapses right onto you, running across your face and shoulders. You frantically reach around, suddenly touching something else. While it is more solid than the rest of the pulpy mass, you still sense larger parts of it break off as you touch it, until your fingers feel something harder, a somewhat rounded, ribbed object…

Then you gasp and recoil from it in shock and disgust, retching once more as you swim away in the opposite direction. In a way, you even feel lucky that you’re unable to see anything, as the mere thought of having reached into the disintegrating corpse of another shrunken person like yourself has you trembling with revulsion. This place must be the closest thing to hell on earth, and it’s almost impossible for you to believe that it exists within the body of a beautiful young woman such as Alessia. And the horror just doesn’t stop. Listening to the giantess talk, you hear her swallow all of a sudden, and brace yourself again. But this time, the cardia only spits a single crying shrinkie into the cavern, splashing into the chyme somewhere to your left.

You consider swimming over to help the new arrival, but then Alessia shifts her stance once more, the current dragging you in the opposite direction. As you are thrust against the mucosa yet again, you hear the girl exchange another few words with the boys, then the rhythmical sway of her stomach and the booming of her feet below begin anew. Holding onto one of the slippery folds, you begin to cough as more protein shake streams into your mouth. This starts a coughing fit that makes you convulse with pain, forcing up slime and warm, metallic liquid into your mouth and nose. You instantly recognise the smell and taste as that of blood, and a wave of intense, mortal fear spreads through your body. What is happening to you? Are you starting to get digested? Are you dissolving from the inside out?

“Oh my Gorrlldd…” You begin, suddenly vomiting up more blood and pieces of flesh as you speak. You sob as it runs out of your mouth and nose, dripping into the acidic broth.

Some part of you had hoped that, when death finally came knocking at your door, you would be overcome by some sense of peace and acceptance. That you would meet your demise with at least some degree of dignity. None of this is happening. Instead, you begin to weep openly, begging into the dark, unfeeling void that surrounds you. There’s nothing else on your mind anymore. You’re afraid, and you don’t want to die. Not like this. It just can’t be.

For a short time, Alessia appears to stand still. Then she swallows once more, followed by yet another shrinkie plummeting into the boiling soup somewhere in your vicinity. Judging by the high-pitched cries as she resurfaces, gasping for air and calling for help, it is a woman. But you have no ability to empathise anymore. All you can feel is dread and despair, and pain as your burning innards convulse again, forcing you to regurgitate more blood and pieces of your melting innards. All you want to do is scream, but it seems as if your vocal cords have turned into digested slurry already, and so all you can do is let out a ghostly wheezing sound. Thrashing around the chyme and a puddle of your own disintegrating body, you are sloshed around as Alessia begins to move once more, barely able to keep yourself floating above the surface. Her booming voice reverberates through her huge organism as she continues to speak to one of those boys. Then, her body moves backwards all of a sudden before coming to an abrupt halt. From above, you hear soft laughter, and her heartbeat accelerating.

In spite of your agonising pain, you can’t help but listen, trying to figure out what is going on. Waves of sour chyme splash across your body as Alessia continues to move, accompanied by more of her giggling. The beat of her heart becomes faster and faster, and you soon notice that the steady in- and exhaling sound of her gigantic lungs is also accelerating, her breathing becoming more rapid and shallow. A few more moments pass, then her whole body appears to start moving up and down in a slow, rhythmic fashion. Your eyes widen, and just when the realisation hits you, you hear her Alessia let out a blissful moan.

Is she… Your mind begins to race, a sense of utter humiliation and degradation adding to the burning physical pain that is already searing throughout your melting body. No…

Almost as if to give confirmation to your thoughts, you hear a loud male grunt, accompanied by a thrust that makes Alessia’s entire body move up just a bit. The motion repeats again and again, along with increasingly ecstatic moans. All that you can do is listen, and endure.

***

“I just…” Alessia begins, unable to keep herself from giggling as her boyfriend pulls off her crop top and throws it onto the ground below, starting to kiss her breasts. “I just got dressed.”

“Whatever.” Florian pants impatiently, burying his face in her cleavage and pressing his lips against the soft, warm flesh of her boobs. “It’s not like you’re wearing an awful lot today.”

She gasps in fake dismay. “What is that supposed to mean? I’m a decent girl.”

“Of course you are.” Her boyfriend replies, looking up at her with a sly grin on his face. Then he turns his attention back to her soft breasts, kissing them a few more times.

Very slowly, he starts to move downwards along her belly. Florian does hear some very faint rumbles and groans emanating from his girlfriend’s stomach as he passes the area beneath her left breast. But neither of them wastes a single thought on you and the other shrunken people currently dying in there. He simply admires Alessia’s trim stomach and the hint of a six pack underneath her toned skin, his brain discarding the faint gurgles of liquid passing through her intestines as unimportant. Kissing the area around her belly button, he feels the muscles of his girlfriend’s belly tense up in anticipation as he moves further down her lower abdomen. Then he pulls down Alessia’s spandex pants and her underwear, gently beginning to lick across the warm, widening slit between her legs. She gasps and affectionately runs her fingers through his blond hair as he continues, his tongue gliding across her hardening clitoris.

“I… aaaaah…. Should we really…” Alessia pants, her eyes darting over towards the door of the shower room for a moment. While part of her is nervous and a little ashamed of doing this in a public space, the additional adrenaline is flooding her body with maddening excitement.

“Want me to stop?” Florian asks, pulling his head away for a moment as he grins up at her.

“… no.” She laughs and gently shakes her head, closing her eyes when she leans back against the tiled walls. “Yes… yes… unngh….” Alessia pants as her boyfriend continues massaging her vagina with his tongue, biting her lips as wave upon wave of arousal shoots through her.

After a few minutes, Florian isn’t able to hold himself back anymore either. He quickly pulls a condom out of his back pocket and slips out of his shorts and underpants. Alessia helps him pull the rubber over his large, rock-hard penis, then he presses his muscular body against hers. They both let out a lustful moan as he enters her, almost lifting his girlfriend off the ground a little as they begin moving up and down together. With every upward thrust, Alessia and her boyfriend moan and grunt, sweat beginning to run down their aroused, fit bodies. His defined muscles flex as he gently pushes her against the walls of the shower stall again and again. Her breasts bob up and down as she rides his throbbing cock, though Alessia still tries to keep her moans down as good as possible, still nervous that someone may step into the shower room.

But ultimately, she fails to restrain herself. With every thrust of her boyfriend’s penis into her tight, wet vagina, the arousal builds up more and more inside of her, until it finally explodes across her body in an intense orgasm. Alessia almost screams in ecstasy, the sound echoing off the tiled walls. Florian also lets out a loud, satisfied groan as he shoots his load almost at the same time, slipping out of her again as their bodies begin to relax.

“I love you.” She gasps, giving him a tender kiss on the cheek and wrapping her arms around his brawny upper body as she embraces him, feeling happy and utterly content.

Florian returns the kiss and takes Alessia into his embrace, resting his head against hers and feeling her warm, feminine body snuggle against his own. “Love you too, babe.”

***

Deep down in the depths of Alessia’s stomach, you find yourself in more pain than you ever would have thought possible. As you slosh around in total darkness, waves of churning vomit washing over you while the giantess who devoured you keeps moaning and panting in sexual bliss, your body is slowly falling apart, with you alive to witness the entire process. It feels as if every single cell inside of you has been set on fire, with parts of your body just melting into the pungent acidic broth as if you were made up of ice cream. You can do nothing but gargle as you try to scream or cry, feeling more blood being coughed up your throat and running out of your mouth, or the holes that have opened in your cheeks. Why aren’t you dead yet?

As the powerful thrusts shaking Alessia’s colossal body continue, you are hurled against her undulating stomach walls over and over. But you are barely even aware of anything going on around you anymore, hearing nothing but the sounds of her digestive system gurgling away, and her constant, aroused groans. Finally, as one of the swirling vortices stirring the bubbling surface of the acidic chyme sucks you underneath the surface, you are granted some reprieve, with the sounds of the young giantess fucking her boyfriend becoming increasingly muffled. But you can’t entirely escape the sounds of the body you are trapped in, hearing and feeling a deep rumble rise up from the depths as you sink down. You start to notice a painfully strong pressure on your ears as you are dragged deeper and deeper, and after another few moments, your disintegrating lungs begin to cramp up. You need oxygen.

But at this point, your battered body is too damaged and weak to act on even the most basic urges, such as trying to swim up again to draw maybe another breath or two. You know that there’s no point in fighting it any longer, and some part of you even welcomes your imminent death. Nevertheless, suffocation still is a painful process, and the conscious part of your brain is still filled with existential dread. You are aware that, once you are dead, Alessia will digest your physical remains. But what will become of your soul? Will that become part of her too? Or will you just cease to exist, your consciousness forever evaporating into the void?

Through the wide-open wounds littered across your semi-digested skin and flesh, more liquid chyme and acid stream into your body. Slowly exhaling one final time, you feel the bubble of your last breath run across your face and rise back up to the surface. The mighty underwater current drags you down deeper still, and you can feel a tremor go through the vast stomach as the giant girl’s body bangs against the wall once more. The pressure around you builds up to such a degree that your skeleton is no longer able to resist. A crack goes through your bones. The most intense pain you have ever felt sears through every square inch of your body. You can hear Alessia let out a long, passionate scream of ecstasy, feeling her body tremble around you. If you were able, you would scream as well, but you realise that there’s not enough left of you at this point. Parts of you have disappeared already, and then an eerie, numb sense of cold nothingness moves up your spine. You can feel your heart stop beating, and your lungs failing to draw another breath. And then, you yourself are just wiped from existence forever.

Soon after your death, while Alessia and Florian get dressed again and head to her place, your corpse joins a denser layer of sludge at the very bottom of her stomach. There, it continues to disintegrate over the next one or two hours, merging into the shapeless sludge as the enzymes in her digestive juices break your physical remains down into nothing more than disembodied nutrients. Over the time, air and gasses formed by the process of digestion rise up from your fermenting corpse, forming small bubbles as they make their way up to the billowing surface. At this point, the ocean of chyme has fallen silent again, with not a single cry or scream to be heard any longer. All that fills the undulating cavern of flesh now is the continued gurgles of Alessia’s vast digestive system against the backdrop of her calm breath and heartbeat.

Steadily rising up from the dead bodies at the bottom of the stomach as they break down, the gas bubbles begin to form a pocket of air, creating a mild sense of discomfort for the girl who is digesting you. But after repositioning herself on the sofa where she is cuddling with her boyfriend, the bubble finally slips through her cardia, quickly travelling up her oesophagus.

***

Snuggling against Florian’s muscular chest as they watch TV from the sofa in the living room, Alessia can feel the mild pain beneath her left breast suddenly rise up behind her sternum and creep into her throat. She raises her head and quickly moves her hand towards her mouth, but reacts a little too late to effectively stifle the deep, hearty burp that follows.

“Excuse me.” She apologises to her boyfriend and presses her hand against her lips, noticing a slight hint of banana flavour wash back into her mouth.

“Nice!” Florian laughs, amused by both his girlfriend’s wet belch and the bashful expression on her face. “But can you beat this?” He then inhales and clenches his abdominal muscles.

“No, sweetie, you don’t have t…”

“UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPP.”

“Really?” Alessia frowns. “Ugh, why do guys have to be so gross all the time…” She pouts, crossing her arms in front of her and laying her head back on his chest.

“Wait, what?” He chuckles, poking her bare midriff. “You started it…”

“What on earth is going on in here?” The melodic voice of Alessia’s mother chimes in as the Italian woman steps into the living room. “I could hear you in the kitchen.”

“It was her.” Florian says immediately, quickly pointing down at his unsuspecting girlfriend as Claudia darts him a warning look with her dark brown eyes.

Alessia gasps in shock, giving her boyfriend an indignant slap on the chest. “No, it wasn’t. Well… uh… at least not… the second time.”

Her mother raises an eyebrow. “Either way, I will have none of that at my dinner table.”

“Is the pasta ready?” Her daughter asks, sitting up on the couch.

This simple motion causes some of the chyme in her stomach to shift and then be sucked into her intestines with a subdued gurgle. Embedded within this glob are the first of your liquefied remains, but it is a process neither Alessia nor her boyfriend or her mother are aware of.

Claudia looks at the clock above the television. “I say, maybe ten more minutes. But you can sit down at the table already. And tell your sister as well, I’m not calling her again.”

 “Will do, mom. Come on, sweetie. Dinner time.” Alessia says as she gets up from the sofa.

There’s another almost inaudible squelch behind her fit abdominal muscles. It’s the sound of more of your body being pumped into her duodenum along with three other corpses, though these haven’t yet been as thoroughly digested as yours.

“Sounds good.” Florian replies, turning off the TV before rising to his feet as well.

While he goes to sit down at the dining table, Alessia briefly makes her way upstairs, poking her head in her sister Valeria’s room to let her know that dinner will be served soon. Together, the sisters head down to the dining area again, where they join Florian and Claudia just as she begins to serve steaming hot tagliatelle al ragù onto the four plates she laid out earlier.

***

Just as Alessia happily slurps the first mouthful of hot tagliatelle through her soft lips, the last of your acid-corroded bones is slurped through her pyloric sphincter, entering her duodenum. Spread out through various globs of chyme through this first part of her small intestine, your remains are mixed with bile oozing into the undulating tunnel. The watery fluid raises the pH of the chyme again, so as to prepare it for the next stage of digestion. For you and the other shrinkies Alessia swallowed with her protein shake, this decrease in acidity comes far too late, since you are all long dead at this point. Most of you aren’t even recognisable as humans now, consisting of nothing but shreds of gooey flesh and bleached little bones.

Slowly travelling along the curvature of the girl’s duodenum while her stomach begins to fill with chunks of chewed tagliatelle and mincemeat, your remains proceed to disintegrate even further, becoming murky clouds of carbohydrates, fat and protein. All that is left of you now just continues to be pushed deeper and deeper into the gurgling depths of Alessia’s intestines by strong peristaltic contractions, entering her jejunum as she finishes her meal and goes up to her room with Florian. While they lie on her bed, cuddling and watching a comedy series on her laptop, large amounts of the nutrients that once made up your body are siphoned from the digested sludge by her villi, entering her bloodstream. There, they are quickly distributed throughout her vast body, repurposed into fuel building blocks for her own organism. A little bit of you is converted into energy, sacrificed to the afterburn of her swim practice, but most of what once was you now becomes a part of Alessia. The calcium extracted from your bones is mostly converted into hydroxyapatite, becoming embedded in thin layers of newly forming enamel on her white teeth. Your flesh, on the other hand, is broken down into fat and protein, the largest part of which is used to replenish her muscles following a day of intense exercise. Nearly all of your own muscles become tissue in Alessia’s gluteus maximus, whereas the tiny bit of extra fat she gained from digesting you goes straight to her breasts, now gently bobbing up and down again as she and Florian proceed to have sex for a second time today.

Multiple orgasms shake her body, but this time around, you aren’t alive to witness her moans as they easily drown out the wet gurgles and squelches of her intestines. When she has finally had enough for the evening, curling up beside her boyfriend and snuggling against him with a tired yawn, your paltry remains drift on into the ileum. At this point of your journey, not even twenty percent of your former body is still in Alessia’s intestine, and even what little remains continues to be broken down further still. The last of your bones begin to break apart, unable to withstand the forces of digestion any longer. Turning into no more than brittle white flakes, they too are mostly absorbed into her bloodstream and carried away to nourish her.

At the end, all that is left of you is waste. Hollow bone splinters, hair, toe- and fingernails, all indigestible and therefore useless to Alessia’s body. Sometime around midnight, while she is fast asleep in the embrace of her boyfriend, these are squirted through her ileocecal valve and into her large intestine. There, they gather as part of a putrid, dark brown sludge before being carried upwards, along her ascending colon. But even this faecal slurry isn’t entirely without use, as it still contains precious water that the human body has not evolved to waste. While it is pumped along her large intestine, streaming into her transverse colon, the water is drained from the digestive sludge, turning it more and more into a thick brown paste. Just as Alessia’s stomach immediately above contracts and begins to spew liquefied pasta into her duodenum, the chunks of the faecal avalanche containing your remains break off and slip down the girl’s descending colon, finally coming to a halt within the curvature of her sigmoid. Nothing of you is even visible any longer, the minimal amount of digestive detritus speaking of the human you once were deeply embedded within the newly forming log of shit.

***

The girl who digested you continues to sleep peacefully throughout the night, only waking up when she hears the birds singing in the trees outside during the early morning hours. Rolling around in bed, she blinks a few times and tries to find a position in which the rays of sunlight falling through her shutters don’t shine right into her face, while also taking care not to wake up her boyfriend. But ultimately, her movements cause him to open his eyes, looking at her with a sleepy expression on his face. He smiles, raising his head from the pillow a little.

“Morning, babe.” He says, rubbing his eyes. “You okay there?”

“Close your eyes again.” Alessia says gently, glancing at the digital clock on her nightstand before kissing him on the forehead. “It’s only half past five. You don’t need to get up yet.”

“But don’t you wanna go for a run soon?” Florian inquires, pulling her towards himself.

“Well, yeah…” She begins, smiling as he kisses her on the cheek. “But you don’t have to.”

“Ah! But I want to. You can use some company, I think. And someone to push your lazy ass.” He says with a wink and grabs her right butt cheek, giving it an affectionate squeeze. Neither of them knows or cares that a large part of you is now entombed in the girl’s jiggly posterior.

“Yeah, sure.” Alessia laughs, pressing herself against him as she kisses him on the lips.

Florian puts his arms around her, drawing out the kiss and using just a bit of tongue. Letting out a soft giggle, Alessia rolls onto him and gently bites his lower lip, then moves in again for a more prolonged, passionate tongue kiss. She makes out with him for a few minutes, finally noticing the growing stiffness between her boyfriend’s legs. With a playful smirk, she moves her face down his chest and belly, showering his pecs and his six pack with kisses in the same way he did the day before. Then she gently puts her fingers around his large, erect cock and puts it in her mouth, beginning to move her lips up and down as she sensually licks across it.

“Holy… fuuuck.” Florian gasps as he throws his head back in the pillow.

Alessia smiles as good as she can with Florian’s penis in her mouth, continuing to lick across and suck it as if it were a popsicle. It doesn’t take long for her boyfriend to moan with desire, writhing around on the mattress as he tries to prolong the state of ecstasy for just a bit longer. But as many times before, he cannot withstand his girlfriend’s gentle licking and sucking for much longer, and lets out a relieved groan as his athletic body tenses up in a powerful orgasm. Feeling his warm, salty semen squirt into her throat, Alessia pulls his cock out of her mouth with a wet slurp and swallows. Then she drops down beside her boyfriend on the bed again, affectionately stroking his face as he tries to catch his breath.

“Wooah…ooh… thank you, babe.” He pants, kissing her on the cheek once more.

“Don’t…” Alessia begins, her eyes widening as she surprises herself with a petite, salty burp. “Oops, sorry. Don’t mention it.” Then she turns around and gets out of bed.

Meanwhile, deep inside her toned belly, Alessia’s stomach dutifully begins to break down her boyfriend’s semen. The cum is partially made up of nutrients which Florian’s body extracted from the tinies he ate the day before, and which are now being digested for a second time by his girlfriend. But it isn’t a thought that even crosses the minds of the two young lovers.

As she rises to her feet, the boy just admires the sight of his girlfriend’s body, her butt cheeks and her boobs wobbling slightly as she walks over to her wardrobe. There, she starts to put on a light tracksuit, glancing at Florian as she squeezes her breasts into a tight sports bra.

“Well, get up, mister. Or are you just taking in the sights?” She says with mock disapproval.

“Alright, alright.” He mutters, pushing the blanket away and getting out of bed as well. Going over to his gym bag, he lets out a loud yawn and starts slipping into his own tracksuit.

“And no falling behind today.” Alessia says, raising an index finger in his direction while she zips up the jacket of her tracksuit. “I know what you’re doing when that happens.”

 “But the view…” Florian starts to complain.

“Nope. Not today.” She firmly shakes her head, looking down at her smartwatch as she sets it up for the morning run. “Ten kilometres in fifty minutes. Not a second longer.”

“Fine.” Her boyfriend concedes, putting on his tracksuit pants.

“I’ll meet you downstairs in just a moment.” Alessia says, now having fully changed into her jogging attire except for her running shoes. “Need to go to the toilet first.”

“Yeah, me too.” Florian nods. “I’ll take the one downstairs.”

“Right. See you in a sec.”

Going on ahead of him, Alessia steps into the small bathroom next to her room and locks the door behind her, sensing a light pressure within her lower abdomen. While it doesn’t feel all that urgent just yet, she wants to get it out of the way before embarking on her morning run with Florian. She walks over to the toilet and pulls down her pants and underwear again, then drops her firm butt cheeks onto the seat. Listening to the birds chirping outside, she lets out a fart and begins emptying her bladder, a warm stream of urine trickling out of her urethra and into the toilet bowl below. After a few seconds, the jet of pee subsides and another short fart escapes between her ass cheeks, her anus starting to widen. Somewhat impatiently drumming her fingers on her thighs, Alessia frowns as she clenches the muscles in her lower abdomen and begins to push, a log of shit finally emerging from her rectum. It curls and then breaks off, dropping into the yellowish water at the bottom of the bowl with a wet splash.

Deep within the turd floating beneath her ass, some of your pathetic remains, such as a couple of bleached bone splinters and a bushel of your hair, begin soaking up the urine-mired water, but another part of you is still within the giant girl’s body. Only when Alessia presses again and a second large turd splashes into the bowl next to the first are your remains set free from her organism again. But this is only waste, a small percentage of you that wasn’t of use to the girl who digested you. Most of you is now buried in the huge butt cheeks hovering over your faecal gravesite, condemned to eternal servitude within this girl’s body.

Alessia, of course, does not even think about you for a second, nor does she even bat an eye as she gets up and begins to clean herself. Looking down into the toilet bowl for just a second, she does register some of the tiny white bone splinters baked into the pasty brown logs. But it is an everyday sight for her. Thousands of the likes of you have already suffered a similar fate, many more than she can count, and you will not be the last either. It may be your funeral, but to her, it’s just another morning shit. She therefore concludes it with the appropriate lack of ceremony, wiping some more of your ground remains from her puckered sphincter before she drops the used paper into the bowl and flushes.

While your digested residue is swiftly carried away through the indoor plumbing and off into the municipal sewers, Alessia pulls up her tracksuit pants and washes her hands, hearing the sound of another toilet being flushed downstairs. Once she is done, she dries herself off and then unlocks the door, heading down the stairs to go running with her boyfriend.



Copyright © VortexFoodsTM 2023.