- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Trigger warning: Domestic abuse


Contains shrinking and minor references to diapers/ABDL that will become prevalent in later chapters. This is very much just the setup chapter - later ones will be heavier in 'fun' content! There will be later references to ABDL, crush, vore, feet and watersports. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Trigger warning: Domestic abuse


Contains shrinking and minor references to diapers/ABDL that will become prevalent in later chapters. This is very much just the setup chapter - later ones will be heavier in 'fun' content! There will be later references to ABDL, crush, vore, feet and watersports. 

“I swear to God, Katie, if you don’t get all these fucking books off the table you’ll be spending a night on the street!”


Phil’s voice was always the loudest in the house, and his step-daughter, Charlie, refused to listen to a 6’3 ex-police officer throw abuse at her eighteen year old younger sister. 

“Why don’t you leave her alone?” Charlie spat, storming into the kitchen and squaring up to the broad-shouldered beast of a man. He was built like a marine, and her eyes were only just level with his chest, but she refused to back down.

“Why don’t you shut the fuck up before you get a smack?” he shot back at her in his deep, booming voice. 

“She’s studying,” Charlie emphasized, burning a hole into him with her fierce and fiery gaze. “She’s not going to get into a good college if she doesn’t study.”

“I didn’t go to college at all,” he widened his eyes as though making a point. “And I turned out just fine.” 

As he said the word fine his alcohol-laden breath washed over Charlie and she couldn’t help but grimace. 

“That’s up for debate,” she said with a sly smirk. 


Smack.


Her head whipped sharply to the side as Phil’s open hand connected with her cheek, leaving a red welt across her perfect caramel skin.

“Charlie,” her sister Katie whimpered from across the room as she started packing up her things. “It’s not worth it. I’ll move the books and study in my room.” 

“Like fuck you will,” Charlie said as she cradled the cheek that Phil struck. “You stay right there. If anyone’s moving, it’s going to be this prick.”

 

Smack.


He struck the other cheek this time. Charlie fell to the side and grabbed the table to steady herself. 

“I can do this all day, you arrogant little bitch.” Phil growled. “Now fuck off, before I do some real damage.”

Charlie wasn’t normally this confident when standing up to Phil, but today things were different. The three of them, Charlie, Katie and their mother, had spent years suffering under Phil’s aggressive and cruel rule. Charlie was fortunate enough to remember a time before him - though she had only been four when he arrived on the scene and got her mother pregnant with Katie. Charlie was only a young girl then, and wasn’t brave enough to stand up to him for many years after, but she never let him make her afraid. Monsters like him thrived on fear. He had even terrified Katie to the point that she was incontinent at night, and had very little bladder control in the day.

Only a few nights before, Charlie had found an ad online for a way of ‘dealing’ with problem people like Phil. She didn’t want to kill the guy - not because she respected him but because she didn’t think she’d be able to get away with it. Trying to get rid of the body of a 6’3 gym freak was easier said than done, and Charlie didn’t much fancy spending the rest of her life rotting in prison, even if it meant protecting her mother and sister. 

The solution was simple, though Charlie was skeptical as to whether it would work. Phil was too much to deal with at this size - he could knock the life out of Charlie without so much as breaking a sweat (and had tried on multiple occasions). If what Charlie had purchased was genuine, then she would be able to reduce Phil’s size until he was no taller than a bug that could be crushed beneath her feet. 

Was it legitimate? It was hard to say. The prize tag was certainly legitimate (as much as it hurt Charlie’s bank account), and the company from which Charlie was buying it was a well-respected research institute. The means by which she was buying it, however, was certainly illegal, but unfortunately research facilities don’t exactly sell their wares on Amazon.

It wouldn’t be arriving until tomorrow, so Charlie had already taken the whole day off so that she had Phil in the house by himself. Her mother would be at work and her sister at school, so nobody would be there to witness what (hopefully) unfolded. 

“I’m going to watch the game,” Phil belched, his words becoming less and less coherent as time went on. “You two little shits can have the table.”

Charlie was left in the kitchen with her sister, her face still stinging and ears ringing from the impact of her step-father’s strikes.

“He can’t keep getting away with this,” Katie sobbed in the corner, her face contorted with fear as she started collecting up the books that had sparked this bonfire of an argument. 

“He won’t, Kate.” Charlie soothed her and rubbed her back. Charlie had told her that lie a thousand times before, but this time she had a solution and could make it a reality. 


* * *


Charlie’s mother, Stephanie, didn’t get home from work until late. By that point, Phil was already passed out drunk in his bed and Kate had taken herself off to get what sleep she could before school tomorrow. Charlie, however, couldn’t sleep. Half of her was still shaken from her fight with Phil, and the other half was excited for him to finally get his comeuppance. 

“Sweetheart,” Stephanie said in a hushed voice as she crept in through the front door. “What are you still doing up?” She was obviously checking to see if Phil was awake.

“Don’t worry, he’s passed out upstairs,” Charlie clarified. Her mother came and sat down at the kitchen table with her. 

The two of them looked very similar, more so than Katie and her mother. Charlie inherited her mother’s beautiful tanned skin and plump, round ass, whereas Katie had more of an athletic build, with a toned behind and her mother’s heavy, full breasts. 

“Oh darling,” Stephanie winced as she caught sight of her daughter’s face close up. “Did he hit you again?” 

Charlie pulled a ‘that’s just the way it is’ face, and turned away a little from her mother. 

“I’ll tell work that I fell down the stairs or something,” she mumbled. 

“I’m sorry sweetie,” Stephanie put a hand on her shoulder and brushed her thumb across her daughter’s skin. “You shouldn’t have to defend him. You and Katie shouldn’t have to put up with any of this.” 

“Neither should you,” Charlie said sympathetically.

“At least it’s my choice. You and Katie are just stuck here with the stupid decisions I’ve made.” 

Charlie bit her tongue. That wasn’t entirely true - she could have moved into her own place a long time ago, and probably would have taken Katie with her, but the last thing she wanted to do was abandon her mother at her time of need. Even if she had made the choice to marry and have a child with this man, that didn’t mean she deserved what he had done to her, that responsibility sat firmly with him. But everything would change when her package arrived tomorrow morning…


* * *


Charlie didn’t sleep that night, and as a result the time went by agonizingly slowly. When she went down for breakfast in the morning, Katie was already there in her pyjamas eating a bowl of cereal. Her blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun and she wore a pair of thick rimmed glasses that somehow made her look even more attractive. Her nipples were clearly visible, with her large breasts straining against the material of her t-shirt. She was also wearing a small pair of shorts, under which Charlie could clearly see a pull-up diaper that was heavy with piss. 

“You could have at least changed your diaper before you came downstairs,” Charlie laughed. Her sister smirked mischievously back. 

“It’s not a diaper, it's a pull-up. There’s a difference. Diapers are for babies.” 

“Well baby or not, I’m surprised you want to sit in your own piss any longer than you have to!”

“I like it,” Katie giggled. “It’s all squishy up against my-” 

“Too much info, Kate!” Charlie laughed and put a halting hand up to her sister’s face. She tried to keep things light-hearted about her sister’s incontinence at nighttime. It was yet another thing that Phil had ruined her life with. Years of abuse and living in fear of him meant that her nighttime bladder control was non-existent, whilst her daytime wets were less frequent but not gone completely. It meant her confidence was rock-bottom when boys showed any interest in her, which was quite a lot, given her figure and ample bosom.


Eventually, Katie took herself upstairs to change her diaper and have a shower. She left for school and was soon followed by her mother, who worked such long hours that she scarcely entered the house for anything other than sleep. 

‘She wouldn’t have to work such long hours’ Charlie thought to herself as she got dressed for the day. ‘If that lazy asshole actually did some work himself’.

She wasn’t wrong. Phil had been out of work for almost a decade, after he was kicked out of the police for a brutality-based offense. Ever since, he had been sponging off Charlie and her mother, Stephanie, who had been running the household as best they could for Katie and each other's sakes. 

Charlie took off her panties and threw them in the laundry hamper. She was running low lately, and suspected that Phil had been taking them for his own… personal use. It didn’t bear thinking about, and so she put on a fresh pair of silky pink panties and pulled them up her curvy thighs and against her peachy booty. 

At the ring of the doorbell, Charlie sprinted downstairs and opened the door to thankfully have a package handed to her. It was only then that she realised she had run down in such a hurry that she was only wearing her matching pink bra and panties.

“Sorry,” she said with a polite smile as she took the package off of the mailman and hurried inside and back up to her room.

“Hey!” Phil groaned from his bed across the hall. “Who was that?”

“Just the mailman,” she called back. “Only bills.” 

Charlie knew that the last thing Phil would be interested in was a bill.


In reality, what she’d really received was a small cardboard box addressed to her. She tore into it quickly and deftly, being careful not to damage what was inside. It was a vial, no bigger than her finger, with a glowing pink liquid inside. She held it up to her face and looked at it with intrigue. 

“A note?” 


I’ve risked a great deal in getting this to you, so use it wisely, and for God’s sake don’t drink it yourself or give it to anyone high profile. The last thing we need is this hitting the news. Be careful, and I hope your ‘problem’ is solved. The serum needs to be ingested, and should start working within seconds. 


“Of course I’m not going to drink it myself,” Charlie rolled her eyes. She needed Phil to ingest the serum for it to work, and given his current state, she knew just how she’d get it in him. 


“I’m guessing you might need this,” Charlie said cautiously as she entered Phil’s room and put a hot cup of coffee on his bedside table. Thankfully the pink glowing wore off as soon as the serum was stirred into the drink. Now, all she had to do was wait.

“Eurgh,” Phil groaned, the hangover doing little for his already atrocious breath. The whole room smelled rotten and musky. Charlie wondered how her mother even managed to sleep in here - perhaps she didn’t. “Piss off - and don’t ever just stroll into my room again you little shit.”

It was much the reaction that Charlie was expecting, but thankfully as she stepped out of the room the sounds of desperate slurping followed. She clenched her fists and danced in celebration outside his room, before sitting, waiting and listening. 


“What?”


Footsteps.


“What the-” 


Quicker footsteps.


“Holy shit!”


Charlie hurried into the room to see the results of her work, to find Phil shorter, but only by a few inches. His pyjamas hung loosely off him as he surveyed himself in the mirror in disbelief.

“What the fuck did you put in my coffee you little bastard?”

Charlie’s eyes widened and she ran out in a panic. 

‘Why didn’t they mention the shrinking wasn’t instantaneous.’ she thought to herself desperately as an enraged Phil stormed out of the room, barrelling into the wall as he tried to adjust to his constantly changing sense of perspective. He had dropped another couple of inches by this point, but still had plenty of strength and fevered rage to offer.

“Get back here you little bitch. What did you DO?”

Phil chased after her down the stairs and threw himself at her like a rocket.

“I’ll make you pay for this you little-” he pinned her down and straddled her, going to throw a punch but missing - his depth perception completely off as his shrinking continued. 

It was only then that Charlie noticed he was now about her size, possibly smaller, and so grabbed him by the scruff of his loose fitting t-shirt and threw him off of her like a sack of potatoes. He landed heavily against the door, and Charlie dragged him back to her, putting a leg either side of him and holding him in place with her powerful thighs. 

“Now listen here, you horrible, disgusting little creep,” she began, leaning forward and pressing down on his shoulders to keep him pinned. “You have made mine and my mother’s lives hell ever since you turned up, and Katie’s ever since she was born.”

Phil’s face was slowly shifting from anger to terror as he kept shrinking underneath Charlie as she straddled him in her shorts.

“There is no changing you, redeeming you or helping you. You have always been, and always will be, a repulsive little worm.” 

She had never spoken so freely against him before, nor felt so powerful in his presence. Phil continued to dwindle. His hips remained under Charlie’s which meant the further he shrank the closer his face got to her body, namely her crotch. 

“The only reason I’m dealing with you so humanely, is because I didn’t want the ordeal of having to dispose of your body when you’re dead.” He shrank to the size of a child, half Charlie’s height. “This way, when you eventually die, I won’t need anything more than a scrap of tissue, or a matchbox to get rid of your remains.”

Phil’s face turned to panic as he shrunk down to the size of a toddler. Charlie swung her leg off of him and let him stand to his full size. His adult sized clothes fell around him, as though giving a dramatic reveal of his now puny form. 

“What do you know?” Charlie said gleefully. “The baby boy has a baby dick!” 

She reached forward and playfully flicked Phil’s shrinking cock. To her, it was a harmless flick, to him it felt like someone had punched him in the balls, and he crumbled to his knees.

“Why are you doing this?” he wailed, his fear turning to sobs as he desperately cradled his pummeled testicles.

“Because,” Charlie said menacingly as she towered over him. He was the size of a barbie now, and only just came up to her belly button as she knelt before him. “You are nothing to me. You’ve always been nothing to me.” She grinned as he shrunk again, only six inches tall.


“And now…” she continued as he dropped to only three inches.


Charlie stood to her full height and Phil had to crane his neck skyward to even make out her face. 


“...I will prove you mean nothing to me.”