- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In part 2 of this three part series we find Sandy tasked with maintaining M011E, a tan, thick set, simple minded girl next door with less than impressive hygiene.

Part two adds in a bit more story elements with a healthy helping of good parts too. Hope you all enjoy where the narrative is going. Thank you.


Ba BING!

 

“You have reached your daily step goal, well done!”

 

Sandy’s physicality fulfillment implant, or PFI, chimed cheerily on her wrist. Giga Corp. ensured that all personnel were equipped with a variety of devices that would “encourage” fitness and productivity. The implant also had the bonus of serving as an access card to a variety of services and doors within the factory. Given Sandy’s position as Lead Maintenance Manager, she had pretty much the run of the place regarding accessibility. Most of the implant’s functions could be governed remotely, but in a pinch, proximity-based applications could also be utilized, akin to tapping or hovering one’s wrist over a scanner.

 

Sandy grumbled as she waved her PFI over a steel riveted door leading to Bay 32. “Can’t wait to get this thing outta my wrist. Always buzzin’ and chirpin’.” The door opened with a swift metal clang.

 

Bay 32, unlike Sandy’s previously visited section, had a much more conservative design. It served as a hybrid bay that saw the transition of Units from utility machines that mined and serviced to “pleasure” machines that serviced in a different way. Flying drones ducked and weaved through loose wiring that hung overhead. Trolley bots zoomed on the ground past small cracks and fissures, likely formed by the constant weight and pressure of various Units moving about the bay. Disorderly was one word for this section, yet Sandy knew it was a sign of a well-used and seasoned workplace, akin to herself. 

 

Sounds of buzzing, punctuated by bright flashes of blinding light flared in her periphery as repair drones soldered and welded mechanical pieces likely from decommissioned Unit parts. 

 

Sandy glanced around, hands on her hips, as she breathed in the metallically tinged air. For the first time that day, a wide grin spread across her face as she relished the beauty of it all. 

 

“Ahhh, this place brings me back Scrubs, back to simpler times when our job was easier, and you could take pride in what you did.” She turned her head back briefly toward the preceding bay to reflect upon the events that previously transpired with AM7. “But now Giga Corp.’s gone and found new horizons…anythin’ for profit it seems nowadays.”

 

She sighed, waving over Scrubs, who was eagerly filling up his now empty bottle with fresh oil from a nearby refueling drone. The tiny bot bowed and clanked over to Sandy’s side, following in step.

 

“Cmon lil guy, let’s not keep M011E waitin’ any longer, I’m sure the Unit is already well ahead of us on gettin’ cleaned for today’s maintenance schedule given our setback with AM7.”

 

The two trudged along together to tackle whatever challenge the next Unit posed.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

 

“Aha, that tickles, you guys are totally getting stomped if you don’t stop that, I’m serious.”

 

The titanic Unit sat lazily, legs outstretched and back resting against her entrance door. The red title above denoting “M011E” was scratched and faded, marked over from constant use and revisions to now resemble the name Molly. Her hands rested casually behind her head; brown hair cut into a shoulder length bob style slightly draping across the Unit’s wrists. Heavy nude breasts, the color of caramel, heaved up and down with each bellow as the drones continued to clean her monolithic feet far below.

 

“HAHA, I’m warning you!” The Unit shifted a leg. 

 

The right of the two olive tan feet retreated up towards Molly’s slightly pudgy belly; the bulge folded, glistening with synthetic sweat from her hard day’s services. The maintenance drones seemed to pay her playful threats no mind, continuing to hose down the colossal left foot with soapy water. Molly clenched her toes, wiggling them each time the jets passed between the digits. Bits of dirt and other debris flew off, covering each drone in a thin layer of muck and grime. Muddy water coated the buzzing automatons, slowing their flight speed by a considerable margin.

 

Noticing this, Molly steadily lifted her folded right leg higher in the air, the sole of her foot hovering meters above the oblivious drones below. The bottom of her right foot was caked with dirt, creases and callouses stained brown from years of labor. A stray stone fell from amongst the grime, landing on top of one of the drones. The machine whizzed, tilting upwards to inspect whatever source struck it from above.

 

“…And…NOW!”

 

Sensors flashed dim red in alarm, the color dampened by the muddy water. The tiny basketball sized drone sputtered, its blades coated in refuse, as it failed to fly away in time.

 

BOOM!

 

“Gotcha, you damn little flies. Serves you right after trying to mess with my toes, you silly cleaners! Bet you like it though, being squashed I suppose!” Molly wiggled each digit on her right foot playfully.

 

The tiny drone, along with its other kin now trapped beneath the brown flesh of Molly’s feet and toes, sat inertly unable to complete their cleaning. The Unit held her massive foot in place but did not apply too much force lest she destroy the hard-working, oblivious drones outright.

 

“You guys should know by now I prefer to keep my feet rough and tough!”

 

“I reckon you do! Sorry for my tardiness M011E.” Called out Sandy fondly.

 

Arriving just in time to witness the show, followed closely behind by Scrubs, Sandy walked up towards the massive feet of the Unit with no hesitation in her step.

 

“AM7 kept me real busy this morning. Darn new age Units are tricky, but seems as though you learnt some tricks yourself over time, eh?”

 

Sandy motioned towards the sputtering drones trapped beneath. One by one, each drone dimmed, lights shutting off as the bots went idle. 

 

Slowly and carefully, the Unit lifted her still dirty sole off the trapped drones. Molly grinned proudly down at the Maintenance worker. 

 

“And not a scratch on them, see?” Reaching her left hand down, she collected each drone carefully, depositing them in front of Sandy.

 

Sandy folded her hands and nodded. “Impressive!” The Maintenance worker smiled to herself. “Seems like those old habits of yours still linger.”

 

Molly made a quizzical face. “Old habits? What are you talking about? I’ve always made sure the drones and other tiny bots are never damaged. That along with my devotees! Plus, they just LOVE it if my feet and other parts are extra dirty and smelly. Can’t say that I know why, but hey, doesn’t bother me. Makes things easier I guess for the both of us!”

 

Sandy sighed. The unfortunate circumstance of repurposing old Units meant the loss of much of their previous memories. Yet, it seemed as though their old quirks still held strong in certain aspects. Sandy looked up and down at the sitting body of the tan giantess Unit. M011E or Mole, as she was once referred to in the field, used to belong to the search and rescue division of old Units. In her prime, Mole specialized in underground mining and transitioned to search and rescue for caving emergencies. Her muscled and strong arms could demolish boulders with ease, while her soft light hands could safely carry injured passengers without harming a hair on their body. Additionally, a Unit of her scale, upwards of 280 feet, required a tremendous amount of fueling.  This meant Mole, even after her transition to a new role, had a ravenous appetite, to the joy of many devotees inclined to an ingestion affinity.

 

As if answering her thoughts, the mighty pudge of flesh high above Sandy’s head seemingly quivered before her eyes, ushering out a resounding deep bellow.

 

GRRRRRRR!

 

“Shouldn’t you be full by now M011E? How many devotees did ya even have today?” Questioned Sandy in mock annoyance. 

 

“Oh, um…” The Unit placed her hand upon the swell of her brown belly, staring down at it.

 

“Well, you know I lose count after a while.” Her digits tapped at the pudgy skin, as if still trying to surmise the number in her head.

 

“But I tend to categorize the devotees into two groups. Those who ‘pretend’ to run away and cower before I gobble them up.” The Unit frowned after mentioning this. “Always feels kinda weird with those ones. But ya, then there are the ones that willingly just jump down into my mouth!” She smiled and rubbed her free hand along the length of her neck, tracing her index finger down past her collarbone, resting just below her left breast. The Unit tenderly patted the spot and closed her eyes dreamily.

 

“Ya, those ones are the best. Makes me feel all warm inside knowing that they are all safe out of harm’s way!”

 

More tendencies of the Unit’s past still lingered on it seemed. 

 

“Oh ya, and I can’t forget the ones who get to spend some time stored in my other compartments! Although that’s usually if we’re at full capacity in the tummy, which isn’t often I may add!”

 

Sandy’s eyebrows raised up in brief concern. “Hold on now, you don’t have any hitchhikers on you this time around, do you? You know we both get in trouble if outside devotees make it into the facility!”

 

At times, the once rescue Unit was known to “smuggle in” various devotees. M011E had been found harboring them in a variety of crevices, each time devotees being located deeper inside the giantess’ body.

 

“No No, I promise not anymore! I mean…It’s fun to have more company, and I only took in the nicest ones who were grateful! But I know it’s against the rules.”

 

Sandy nodded. She used to trust Mole in the old days. Back then, Sandy coordinated the retrieval of rescued patrons from inside various Units just like Mole, and at the time had a great deal of respect for the noble and strong machine. But after she was repurposed to M011E, or Molly, Sandy had found that the Unit had a bad habit of housing devotees within her body, even after the same devotees requested to be vacated.

 

“And so, you vacated all devotees in the depository outside of your door as per instructions?” Sandy questioned the Unit, checking off marks on her clipboard as she readied her routine checks.

 

“Yeup! You can see the evidence for yourself, just pooped a couple minutes ago, look!” The massive Unit began to shift and move carefully from her seated position.

 

Raising her hands in front of her, Sandy waved and shook her head swiftly. “No, it’s fine, I trust ya! The Scanner Orbs I administer soon will ensure that no other devotees are stu-“

 

But it was too late, the Unit had already begun to move. She reached and grasped both Sandy and Scrubs in her left hand carefully. Molly slid down from the door behind her, back now lying against the ground. The Unit then pulled her knees up towards her chest, leaving her nethers fully exposed.

 

Slowly, she brought the pair down towards her ass.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Not unlike the steady movement of her very own Grapple Gun, or the security she felt whilst riding one of her skyjacks, the quick and steady ride from ground to Unit butt was safe yet still uneasy for Sandy. The maintenance manager furrowed her face and shut her eyes tight as her senses were assaulted.

 

Despite nearly killing Sandy after ejecting her forcefully from her vagina in the throes of orgasm, AM7 was a modern Unit with advanced programming that kept hygienics at a high degree. This was to ensure faster and efficient maintenance methods overall. Still, keeping clean and tidy for a mining and rescue Unit like M011E was not high on the lists of priorities back in the day. Despite her repurposing, to Sandy’s disdain, M011E failed to maintain a high degree of cleanliness in the field, due in part to her old job AND the yearning need of the devotees for a more “real” Unit.

 

Rounding the wide brown hips, Sandy and Scrubs were brought a good distance in front of the two monolithic chocolate orbs that were the Unit’s butt cheeks.  Molly’s buns were generous in scale. Given her ravenous appetite for fuel and devotees alike, her proportionate curves and rear end received a healthy bit of padding over time. The cheeks were so large that even in her ‘knees to chest’ position, the spheres held closed, sealing off any glimpse of what lied behind them. The only thing that peaked through was a stray series of dark wispy hairs. Additionally, higher above, the coffee-colored lips of Molly’s labia majora could hardly contain the larger inner lips that sprouted outwards like a blossoming brown flower.

 

Molly proceeded to scoot her butt closer towards the pair.  “Here, let me get you guys a bit closer.”

 

Sandy plugged her nose in response as an overpowering aroma of freshly tilled earth and the sourness of sweat filled her nostrils.

 

The Unit then reached down with her free hand to spread one generous cheek apart.

 

Revealed now to the world, a tacky dark brown fissure suddenly came into view. Molly’s anus was a knotted and darkened ring of folded anal ridges. The orifice was caked around the perimeter with flecks of dirt and other bits of residue. Even fragments of devotee clothing could be spotted dotting the outer rims of her asshole, most likely due to the Unit’s improper wiping technique whilst evacuating her previous load. Evidence of her preceding bowel movement could also be seen clinging to curly hairs that permeated the entirety of Molly’s rectum.

 

Almost triumphantly, Molly called down towards Sandy.

 

“See? Nothing down here in between my crack, and not even inside either! Hold on just a sec.”

 

From the hand that held open the cheeks, Molly unfurled her middle finger. The digit extended and slowly rubbed against the giant anus in a methodical clockwise fashion, smearing the hole with the aforementioned debris. Then, gingerly, the finger began to prod at the now lubricated orifice, slowly but surely digging her nail deeper into the inner recesses. After poking around, the digit then pushed further beyond the anal boundary, sliding inwards up to the first knuckle.

 

SCHLURP!

 

Methodically, Molly began to finger her asshole, purely for the purpose of demonstration rather than pleasure. Yet for Sandy, the situation was all the same. She couldn’t help but peer between shut eyelids at the lewd display occurring in front of her. The taboo nature of the act, and shear cluelessness of the Unit caused the Maintenance worker’s lower lips to briefly come alive. The near nauseating smell of fresh excrement, combined with the shlicking sounds that surrounded her very being caused Sandy’s mouth to draw slack as she slowly let desire get the best of her.

 

Almost as soon as it entered, the brown digit, now coated in a greasy anal slime, slowly retreated from Molly’s asshole, leaving the hole slightly agape.

 

SHHLIP!

 

The fingers then resumed pulling apart the generous cheeks, further this time. The dark brown ring spread wider, revealing a tinge of red from within Molly’s inner bowels. Brownish slime could be seen farther in coating the walls, as the colon flexed and pulsed. True to the Unit’s word, the hole was empty.

 

“See? Nothing on the inside. They usually like to hang out in this spot, since I can kind of control the muscles here.” She demonstrated this by flexing the hole open and closed. “They tend to like that part for some reason.”

 

The Unit moved the pair even closer to the pulsating anus, about an arm’s reach away. Heat radiated against Sandy’s face and the odorous smell assaulted her senses to the very core. Tentatively, Sandy reached out a hand towards the rubbery slime coated ring.

 

Molly then flexed her asshole a bit too much, as suddenly there was a brief sucking sound. What followed was the movement of rushing wind, as the gaping anus sucked in a whoosh of air. The butthole then swiftly closed and on the next flex, sputtered open, releasing the accumulated fumes trapped within. 

 

FRRRAAAAP!

 

“Ooops!”

 

Fetid wind blasted into the pair, smelling deeply of earth and sulfur. Alongside the fart, a splattering of rectal goo blasted into Sandy, coating her body with hot sticky grime.

 

Sandy, lost in a haze, was suddenly roused from her stupor by the loud sound, along with a gentle tapping at her side.

 

tnk tnk

 

Scrubs, trapped alongside Sandy in Molly’s grasp, tapped curiously at Sandy’s shoulder.

 

“HUH?! Oh shit!” Sandy shook her head in shame and blushed, not that the simple bot new much of what was occurring. “Sorry Scrubs, the smell must be gettin’ to me, it’s makin’ my head spin! Didn’t mean to get distracted there.”

 

Molly brought the pair up towards her face, now blushing in shame. 

 

“Haha, sorry about that one guys, didn’t mean to blast you two there. Haven’t really gotten the knack for that trick yet.” The Unit scratched the back of her head.  “You two alright though?” Unfurling her grasp, Molly formed a platform with her hand that the two now stood up upon.

 

Sandy coughed and began to wipe herself down. Other than the smell and damp gooiness in her clothes, (she would have to change AGAIN), she was totally unharmed. “Ya all is good Mole; don’t worry I know you couldn’t do any harm.” Sandy smiled up at the Unit. “Thanks for showing me in detail, but next time I’ll ask if I need an up and close tour of your posterior. I’ll try and take your word for it during subsequent inspections.”

 

Molly sighed in relief. “Phew, ok cool. It’s just, I don’t totally like passing the Scanner Orbs is all, stretches my butthole way too much.” The Unit blushed again in shame. “I did…hear you shouting though. I just, felt like you used to trust me for some reason long ago…I should have told you before forcing you to make the manual inspection, sorry.”

 

Sandy’s lips drew tight as she stared at the brown palm beneath her. Giga Corp. had made great efforts in its technological fields with the Units, but with the recent upgrades, had altered them into ways that the Maintenance worker could just not agree with. The Units, despite the advancement of their presumed, “consciousness,” through the singularity, were mere slaves to the company’s profits.

 

Maybe that’s why I truly want to leave. I can’t bear to look at these beings the same way I did before, it’s just not right for them, these…people.

 

Raising her head, Sandy shook away her frown and intrusive thoughts, smiling casually up towards the Unit. “Don’t worry about it, I get dirty all the time, just part of the job. Thankfully no one got hurt.”

 

Molly beamed back at the pair and nodded. She then raised a finger to scratch at her chin briefly in question.

 

“Oh, did you call me Mole earlier by the way?”

 

Sandy realized her slip up. She was by no means allowed to refer to the past in any way whatsoever to the Units. At times, certain repurposed Units would ascertain fragments of their past lives after being briefed about their previous tasks and events. This, of course, would break the illusion for many devotees that the Units were purely carnal pleasure machines created for their enjoyment. And thus, discussing Unit histories was severely punished, and at times, the Unit would be fully disassembled if they learnt too much.

 

“No, didn’t call you that. I’m certain.” Stated Sandy bluntly, shooting down the question swiftly.

 

The Unit pressed on. “I don’t know Sandy, I have REALLY good hearing, I can even sense through my feet when Units are walking near me, just from their tiny vibrations.”

 

Another function of her underground, low light rescue senses.

 

“And also, you’re not one to lie either!” The Unit continued to ponder. “Aha! I’m getting a new name officially now, right? I always try and scratch away M011E, just doesn’t sound fun, too hard to say. I like Molly, but Mole is cool too! I heard outside the factory far beyond the walls there are even animals called mol-“

 

“NO, STOP IT!”

 

Sandy shouted. Scrubs shifted uncomfortably next to her. Far above, Molly frowned.

 

Sandy took a deep breath. “Sorry, sorry.” Under her breath she cursed. “don’t wanna lose another one…”

 

Although Molly was simple in mind, her ability to sense emotion was astute. Rescuing individuals in a panicked situation allowed the Unit to always keep conditions cool. In addition, Molly NEVER wanted to lose anyone, whatever those words uttered by Sandy meant to her.

 

“Oh haha, that’s right my bad, can’t talk about things beyond the walls or we get suspended from duty for a couple of days.” The Unit laughed awkwardly. “Maybe you can let it slide just this one-time Sandy and not report me? Hehe…”

 

Sandy bit her lip. The poor Unit was apologizing on her behalf.

 

Best to just get back into business mode. She checked around for any stray operational drones that may have heard the commotion. The ones from earlier were just becoming operational. Hopefully they didn’t hear anything.

 

“All is fine M011E, don’t you worry about it.” Sandy smiled. “I didn’t mean to scream at ya either, just tryin’ to save your hide is all, you know how sneaky those little drones can be. Damn snitches will report a darn bolt going missing for Pete’s sake!”

 

With the tension now cooled, Molly went back to her simple candid expression. “Scrubs isn’t a rat either right?” The Unit gently patted the tiny bot with her pinky finger. “Na, you’re cool. Here, I stashed some oil for you in a barrel from my work today, it’s all yours friend!”

 

Scrubs eagerly climbed atop Molly’s outstretched pinky finger, as she brought the assistant down to her side where she pointed to a series of dented rusty barrels off in the distance. Some were coated with oil, others filled up about a quarter way. Scrubs hurried off towards its prize.

 

In her other hand, Molly slowly brought Sandy down towards the ground as the maintenance worker hailed down the now activated flying drones. “Drones, please retrieve ingestion maintenance equipment for Unit M011E.”

 

Molly carefully changed her position, hearing the orders and getting ready for the task ahead. She asked seriously, “So, Scanner Orbs still for the rest of my system?” The Unit thought it fitting punishment for her disobedience.

 

Sandy continued to mark down more notes on her clipboard. Without looking up, she answered. “Hmm, nope, don’t think we’ll be needin’ those, already says on my chart here that inspection is finished.” She checked off more marks. “But it does seem like we need to still do your monthly system scrub.”

 

Molly knew that her last system scrub was just 2 weeks ago, yet kept her lips shut. Still, the giddy Unit couldn’t hide the joy behind her expression as she began to lie down onto her stomach.

 

Sandy Chuckled. “Heh, don’t get too excited now, I think we only got Cherry Gummy Washers left, I know it’s not your favorite, but I’m working with what I got ok?”

 

Lying down on her front now, Molly brought her hands to rest beneath her chin, and grinned wide, white teeth shimmering in the factory light. She scooted forward just inches away from Sandy and gave her a quick kiss.

 

Sandy saw a pair of monolithic mattress sized lips quickly approach and chuckled as the smooch made impact.

 

“Easy there, I still got your butt slime all over me.”

 

Whistling, the maintenance worker commanded the drones to retrieve the Scrubbers.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Two, four, six, eight, ten-, ya ya ok that’s enough for now!” Sandy called out to the trolley bots that ferried over a series of plastic wrapped cylinders, about 6 feet tall and 2 feet wide at the base. 

 

Carefully, flying drones peeled away the plastic tarping to reveal red jelly like masses that filled the interior of the containers. Within each mass of jelly, a green diamond shaped object floated about. Otherwise, each Gummy was semi translucent and devoid of any other matter.

 

Sandy knew that M011E would require a good number of Gummy Washers for her interior. Each Gummy would slowly dissolve once ingested, releasing the small green diamond washer from within, which would proceed to scour the Units digestive system, cleaning it from top to bottom.

 

“Alright M011E, I got a dozen Washers here for ya, just like I promised.” Sandy then proceeded to start unraveling portions of the plastic herself manually.

 

Molly hummed with glee. “Mmm! Ok! As usual, I can handle the majority and you get the mouth one for me?”

 

“You got the right mindset M011E.” Called back Sandy, as she hoisted a single unwrapped Gummy above her head.

 

The delicate green diamond mechanism at the core of each Gummy would need to be manually engaged in any areas where dissolving through acidity was not possible. This meant, that all Gummy Washers regulated to cleaning a Unit’s maw had to be opened by hand or drone. Ultimately, a more archaic method of cleaning in the eyes of modern-day Giga Corp., and thus, the cleaning system had since been phased out. Yet still, some product could be found in the older sections of the factory. Most maintenance workers preferred to just use more invasive drones, like the Scanner Orbs. These, to the disdain of many Units, were large imposing spheres that were both hard to swallow and entirely flavorless.

 

Still in a lying down position, Molly reached out for a pair of Gummy Washers and began to unwrap them, revealing the sticky red cylinders.

 

“Yum!” The Unit couldn’t help but drool. The large pink muscle crept out and slowly dragged its way across her lips. Thin translucent strands of saliva dripped off the appendage’s tip, leaving the ground in front of her resting chin slightly damp. The tongue then fully revealed itself, as Molly’s upper and lower jaw stretched open impressively wide.

 

As Sandy hoisted over her own Gummy Washer, she got a brief glimpse of the maw in front of her. 

 

AHHHH…

 

The fingers held the pair of Gummies and slowly brought them back into the recesses of the Unit’s mouth. Within, the large boulder like teeth held fragments of clothing and other debris from Molly’s Day of work. The Gummies, however, traveled right past the teeth and instead were placed at the back of the tongue. Bumpy ridges held the two gummies in position as Molly let go of the pair and withdrew her fingers.

 

Those gummies are just about the size of Scrubs and me. It would be so easy for her to just…

 

As if answering her thoughts, the Unit flexed the back of her throat, red flesh bobbing up and down. The tonsils clenched together loudly as the uvula rose upwards swiftly to allow passage for the oncoming meal. Then, Molly swallowed without closing her maw.

 

GLK!

 

The two Gummies were no longer visible, as the Unit let out a delightful sigh of bliss. They were now headed straight for Molly’s large stomach.

 

“AHHHH! SO TASTY!”

 

The exhalation of breath washed over Sandy; the air wrought with the sour smell of the Unit’s unwashed mouth tinged with the slightest scent of cherry.

 

Sandy waited for the Unit to notice her. Large brown eyes stared down at the maintenance worker over a cute button nose. The corners of Molly’s lips drew up in smile, but the maw still stayed open, eager for more.

 

“Ok, no chewing this one all right? I’m coming in.”

 

With practiced confidence from both parties, Molly unfurled her tongue onto the ground whilst Sandy stepped upon the appendage without hesitation. Holding the Gummy in a fireman’s carry, she steadily walked upon the slippery tongue. Occasionally, Sandy would lose her footing slightly, but Molly was ready, swiftly adjusting the tongue on a minute scale to prevent the maintenance worker from falling.

 

Now standing on the middle of the tongue, Sandy hoisted the Gummy over her shoulders and slammed it down onto the slippery pink ground. This elicited an immediate involuntary response from Molly.

 

MMMMM!

 

Hot air blew past Sandy’s face, originating from the dark quivering hole at the back of the Unit’s large throat. The Maintenance worker withdrew a simple electric cutting tool, only strong enough to make minimal cuts, and sliced open the delicate Gummy in half to release the green diamond interior. With expert dexterity, the tongue began to shift and move. Sensing these motions, Sandy kicked both halves of the now sliced Gummy towards the back of the maw. The tongue then bucked, raising upwards as Sandy braced herself along the ridges of Molly’s upper palate. She would then see the red Gummy portions of the Washer lost behind the raising tongue whilst the green diamond held carefully at her feet. There was another resounding organic pulse.

 

GLMP! GLM…

 

The tongue then slowly lowered, revealing no red Gummy in sight.

 

Glg glg glg…

 

Streams of saliva began to cascade down the back of Molly’s tongue, the Unit now drooling with the passenger seemingly overstaying her welcome. As if to usher her out, the back of the throat quivered briefly. Ridges of red flesh clenched ever so slightly as a creeping bubbly sound surged upwards from the digestive depths below.

 

Urp.

 

A small cherry scented belch splattered out from Molly’s esophagus, along with a slight tinge of acidity. The small spray got onto Sandy’s face, leaving it tingling faintly. Without waiting to see what came next, Sandy turned back towards the entrance of the mouth and stepped outwards across the lower incisors.

 

The green diamond portion of the Gummy Washer then surged to life, slowly hovering off the ground. Molly then proceeded to close her mouth in preparation for the cleaning. Once she noticed Sandy exit, the Unit closed her lips fully.

 

Sandy listened, as tiny bursts crackled within the now closed maw. Molly began to giggle, feeling the pop rock like explosions occur within her mouth. The Unit couldn’t help but giggle from the feeling as her rosy caramel cheeks swelled.

 

Sandy smiled; she enjoyed this kind of work. Back when the company was smaller, maintenance-Unit relations were much more encouraged. Nowadays, things were much different. At least she could still get away with jobs like these in the older parts of Giga Corp. where monitoring was much less stringent on the older Units.

 

The explosions came to a stop, as Molly closed her eyes and swallowed carefully. Large bobs of her throat ushered in the bolus of cleaning parts to now be discarded down inside the Unit’s belly.

 

She then relaxed her maw, opening it wide in front of Sandy.

 

“Ahh goo?” Asked the Unit, jaws still agape.

 

Sandy peered into the mouth. The breathy words were punctuated by the smell of mint. The tongue and teeth glistened with a pearly sheen, and stray bits of debris that were once lodged behind the molars were all but absent.

 

“All good!” Answered Sandy. “You can use the next ones wherever ya want, just check in with the drones and send the trolleys on their way when you’re finished M011E. Ya get a pass from me today, tip top per usual.”

 

The Unit brought up her right hand and saluted “Yes Ma’am commander Becket! Always a pleasure to be of service.”

 

Becket…Another slip up…best to not draw attention to it.

 

Sandy approached the Unit’s massive shoulder and patted it. “I’ll miss ya when I’m gone M011E, but don’t worry, you’ll at least still have Scrubs. Speaking of which, where did that lil bot run off to?”

 

Now busy stuffing her face with the remaining Gummy Washers, Molly pointed to a side corner of the bay where a series of piled oil drums lay.

 

“I sen him ova there.” Mumbled Molly, mouth already full with three more Gummy Washers.

 

“All good M011E, you enjoy your snack, I’ll find him. We still got one more Unit for today then we’re all done.” Called back Sandy as she walked towards the rusty heap of oil drums. The old bays weren’t always the safest places to wander around, with many access points to the lower more dangerous levels of the facility. Some parts even housed the oldest Units of all, decommissioned military Units.

 

You better not have run off too far you darn lil bot.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

tnk tnk tnk tnk…bzzzzz!

tnk tnk tnk tnk…bzzzzz!

 

The tiny assistant bot scurried about through the heaps of discarded drums, sucking up any spare puddle of oil it could find. Molly had left behind a gold mine of treats for Scrubs over the years, and all the old containers were kept here to later be discarded to the garbage facilities in the lower portions of the factory. Slurping up its fill of oil, the tiny bot reclined, seemingly full, against an old, discarded bucket.

 

Clnk clnk creee…

 

The bot turned its head towards a quiet source of sound. There weren’t many drones present in this corner of the bay. Curious of the cause of the noise, Scrubs crept closer. What it noticed behind a crushed-up pile of metal debris was a black wire about 2 feet thick, originating from the ground, and moving on its own in a serpent-like motion. Along the tip of the wire, smaller blue and red cords protruded and crackled with white sparks. The cable had seemingly emerged from an old, rusted grate in the ground with faded yellow warnings over top marked “DECOMISSIONED.” The cord emitted a small white glow from its open center, revealing a lens behind. Slowly, Scrubs began to back away from the eerie snake like wire.

 

With lightning swiftness, the black cable lurched forward and clutched Scrubs in a constrictive grasp. It then pulled the bot below the heaps of metal and past the decommissioned grate. Scrubs, hauled fully into the recesses of the grate, disappeared out of sight into the dark bowels of Giga Corp.’s lower levels.