- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In part one of this three part series we find Sandy dealing with AM7, a slim, beautiful Idol like model with platinum blonde hair and a bubbly yet insatiable demeanor. 

Giga Corp. Unit Maintenance

 

The interior of Giga Corp. thrummed with the cacophony of automated machines working tirelessly.  The facility, more like a miniature town, spanned the scale of 20 football fields. Largely hollow inside, akin to an aircraft hangar, Giga Corp.’s corporate facility was a world of grey, metal, and machines. Drones flew about high above near the 300-foot-high ceilings. Self-moving carts on the ground below ferried supplies, and along the middle of the facility, bridges and walkways allowed for personnel to access the highs and lows of the factory with relative ease. Even the walls and floors moved too and frow with moving belts, cogs that could be viewed through glass panels, and flashes of light that coordinated the movement of said machines. On the outside, Giga Corp. was a massive square grey factory, yet on the inside, it was a living and breathing steel jungle. 

 

Most would be in awe of this sight, but for those who worked there, it was a mundane day-to-day life with little excitement. Non-robotic entities within Giga Corp. were few, nevertheless even with all the automation and advancements, human personnel were still required to do a variety of tasks. For Sandy, her job was to ensure quality control and maintain the wellbeing of the various Units tasked within her region. She had been employed at Giga Corp. now for 24 years and had gotten to know the insides and outs of various Units. All their working parts, what made them tick, their likes and even dislikes, quirks etc. At first, working with each of the Units was interesting and unique. Yet over time, the excitement of working at such an exquisite facility, with a decent wage and pension to boot, had dwindled to monotony.

 

“Sigh…Just one more year at this stinkin’ place and I can finally enjoy my pension.”

 

Sandy wiped sweat from her brow as she began to climb the many stairs that lead up towards the higher levels of the current bay. Over time, Giga Corp. installed elevators, moving ramps, and even personal aerial propulsion systems to increase movement through the factory. But as long as Sandy timed her days effectively, she could easily traverse the bays by walking or taking various manual lifts. 

 

“Can’t trust those elevators Scrubs, don’t ever let me catch you riddin’ one of them, eh?”

 

Sandy chided her small robotic assistant that came up to about waist high, one of the first humanoid robots implemented into Giga Corp. Its form was simple and metallic, just like Sandy liked it. Scrubs obediently followed beside her, hauling a variety of scanners, cleaning supplies and tools. 

 

“Don’t trust em is all. Any form of automation here could breakdown or go haywire at a moment’s notice.”

 

Scrubs bumped into Sandy’s side lightly. 

 

“Hey hey now, I know you’re one of the good ones, don’t worry. I wouldn’t have kept ya around for so long if I didn’t think so. Your cousins keep in good order because of folks like me. Plus, takin’ the stairs keeps my knees in check, I don’t wanna get all fat and lazy like M011E!”

 

Sandy laughed to herself lightly. She would miss Scrubs, that was for sure. But, other than the dwarf robot, Sandy had little to no socialization with other approachable beings at Giga Corp. The lack of person-to-person contact was a big reason why Sandy was so grateful to retire. Giga Corp. employed merely 20 human staff to oversee the entirety of the factory. This meant that Sandy occasionally got to interact with others if work permitted it, yet even her lunches were staggered to promote further efficiency. This meant Scrubs was the only robot Sandy interacted with on a daily basis…other than the Units themselves.

 

Sandy and Scrubs reached the peak of the hanger, the buzz of drones now permeating the air above. A large silver door denoted with large red scripture “AM7”, stood at least 250 feet from the ground up. Staring down at her clipboard, Sandy referred to the reference sheet for the day. 

 

“Ok Scrubs, we got 3 Units today, starting with AM7. We got an easy start it seems. Won’t be needin’ you much, just hand me off my scanner and we should be good to go.”

 

Sandy riffled around in a simple leather pouch, carried around her waist, as Scrubs handed her the device. 

 

“Here, I’ll trade ya!” As she planted a small bottle of oil lubricant in Scrubs’ simple claw grabber “hands.”

 

“Now run along for a bit, AM7 gets a little too excited when she sees you, makin’ both our jobs harder.”

 

Scrubs nodded knowingly and headed off behind a series of crates to enjoy its drink. 

 

“Ok, let’s begin with you AM7.”

 

The doors of the hanger slowly opened.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

In the year 2123, various tech industries, like Giga Corp., had reached a point of near singularity with their machines. That being, the highly debated “consciousness” of AI and thus its implementation into robotics. The uses of these Units were wide and varied, as expected for new and emerging technologies. All industries saw a major boom in progress. Giga Corp., for example, was praised for its manufacturing of robust and large Units, capable of a variety of tasks. Initially, the corporation mainly focused on the scale and toughness of their Units. This resulted in their machines being capable of dangerous tasks such as volcanic underground mining, stripping mountains of various minerals, in addition to a numerous bevy of other once physically demanding jobs. Yet, these efforts proved futile, as over time Giga Corp., alongside the rest of the world, found that harvesting the planet’s already dwindling resources was a fruitless endeavor with little profit. Eventually, Giga Corp. moved towards more noble goals, including search and rescue both in outer space and within Earth’s most dangerous areas. The military was also rumored to be an avenue taken as well. Through this process of change, Giga Corp.’s Units were altered to take on more humanoid models, to increase familiarity with users and encourage cooperation with the “near” sentient robots. But eventually, Giga Corp.’s efforts fell behind the times, as smaller more efficient robots completed the tasks in a much quicker fashion at half the cost. 

 

On the brink of bankruptcy, the greatest minds of Giga Corp. turned towards an ever-prevalent industry that had a feverish need for massive, humanoid robots. An industry that never fell short of clients, or as Giga Corp. and the Units deemed them, devotees.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Bright red lights flared on either side of the massive grey metal gateway. Cogs whirred in tandem with wailing sirens to beckon forth the Unit. Drones and automated carts alike cleared the way in preparation for the entrance of the gigantic entity. Slowly, the doors parted, steam hissed pouring forth and fully shrouding the massive figure behind.

Sauntering forth, with elegance and poise, was none other than Unit AM7. 

 

“Here we go, always so dramatic.” Sandy groaned with impatience. “Good morning Unit AM7, how was your day with your many devotees?” Sandy questioned the Unit almost like a robot herself, rhyming off the standard introductions. 

 

A booming, but still high and bubbly voice, near childish, responded with fake anger. 

 

“You know I prefer to be called Amy, right? Geez Sandy, you’re so rude you know.”

 

Now emerging from the steam, Amy stood an impressive 240 feet, about 40ft higher than Sandy on the walkways. She was completely nude, as most Units were after their time in the field with the devotees. Long cascading platinum blonde hair, tinged with pink, danced down across her peachy skin to her ankles, decorated all over with rosy synthetic flowers. Her scent matched the adornments in her hair, smelling sweetly of a fresh spring breeze. Amy was one of the newest Units at Giga Corp., fashioned with advanced tech and a personality driven and programmed for popularity. She was their flagship Unit and had gained near celebrity status amongst the devotees.

 

Amy smiled widely, noticing Sandy standing on the precipice below marking off a variety of notes on her clipboard.

 

“Sandy bo Bandy, why are you always so boooooring? Come on, put those dumb notes down and tell me about your day! I hear you’re retiring soon.”

 

Continuing to scribble down notes, Sandy answered, without looking up at the picturesque golden goddess. 

 

“Ya, reterin’ not a moment too soon. And the longer I spend time talkin’ to you, the longer my shift becomes.”

 

Sandy didn’t enjoy being mean to the Units, then again, she also understood the limitations in their function. To her, they were products to be maintained.

 

“You don’t have any devotees hidin’ in there now do ya? Last time we were cleaning down below, one nearly gave me a heart attack. Now we gotta install detector Units on all the doors, but I gotta ask to make sure.”

 

Amy brought a dainty hand, painted with pink nails, up to her face as she blushed deeply.

 

“Hehe, oh ya. Sorry about that one last time. He kinda just got in there and went waaaaay deep!”

Amy pouted. “But it wasn’t my fault! He was the one that asked to be stuffed up my pussy.”

Staring off in the distance, Amy couldn’t hide her arousal. “Oh, who am I kidding, I guess it did feel kinda good. Speaking of which, where’s lil Scrubby Dubby?”

 

Throwing one hand up in protest, Sandy immediately shut the request down. “Oh no, I know what you tried to do with my bot last time. Scrubs’ vibration function is merely for buffing and shining posterior and anterior surfaces.”

 

Amy quizzically brought one finger up to her lips.  “Well, my ‘anterior’ surface could use a bit of polish, see? The same devotee that got lost last time made a mess down there.”

Amy motioned down to her lower abdomen. Painted across it, a pink arrow like heart pointed towards her vulva. She spread the velvety lips, peach skin parting to reveal glistening red folds beneath. Droplets of moisture slowly glistened off Amy’s vagina.

 

“It’s all wet too! I’m gonna need Scrubs for this task, YEP!”

She crossed her arms and nodded.

 

Sandy sighed. The Units were indeed very clever, yet AM7’s tactfulness was surely lacking. Nevertheless, this programming seemed to attract a huge swath of Giga Corps.’s clientele. These were the sort of antics Sandy, to her disdain, had to deal with on a daily basis. But at least AM7 was mostly clean and easy to work with.

 

“Fine, but no funny business, ok? And before we go down there, open up, gotta make sure everything in the upper cavity is up to snuff.”

 

Amy giggled at the request. “Oh, silly Sandy, you know I don’t do anything up here with the devotees! Unlike Molly, I like to maintain my figure.” She posed dramatically, accentuating her small bust and trim belly. “Plus, they don’t taste very good either, too salty, bleh!” The Unit stuck out her tongue in disgust.

 

Sandy was thankful that Giga Corp. was trying to phase out ingestion as one of the services offered by the Units for devotees. Not only was it potentially dangerous, but it also took too long and usually made things much messier and harder to maintain. This meant way more work for Sandy with Units like M011E.

 

Sandy shook her head. “Doesn’t matter, rules are still rules, no exceptions even for you.”

 

Amy rolled her eyes. “Fiiine.”

 

Crouching down somewhat, Amy brought her face and lips level with the walkway Sandy stood upon. Slowly, perky pink lips began to part.

 

“MWaaaahhhhh!”

 

Amy, in a somewhat sultry fashion, opened her maw wide. Her breath wafted over Sandy, smelling of sweet watermelon candy. Picture perfect white teeth were aligned on either side, free of any debris just like Amy had promised. Thin droplets of saliva, smelling of that same candy like aroma, dripped down off the tip of Amy’s tongue onto the precipice. Pointing her scanner into the maw, Sandy surveyed the back of the mouth. Fleshy arches bobbed up and down as Amy’s throat inhaled and exhaled. The uvula danced with each breath, occasionally flexing along with her tonsils as Amy swallowed excess saliva.

 

“Amo done?” Slurred Amy as she attempted to talk with her mouth agape, eyes staring down at the tiny maintenance worker.

 

Nodding in approval, Sandy waved. “All good.” In an instant, Amy’s jaws snapped closed like a guillotine without warning.

 

“Easy there! I could have nearly lost my arm!”

 

Another giggle, “Sorry, hehe, for some reason I don’t like it when things go near my mouth. I just want it closed as soon as possible.” Amy smiled innocently and rubbed the back of her head. 

 

This, in part, was another reason why Sandy was looking forward to retiring. Workplace injuries were unfortunately all too common during the earlier days at Giga Corp. Another reason too, why the facility limited its human staff, less liability. Nevertheless, Sandy knew that even over time, various choices the executives made that garnered the interest of the devotees had unfortunately meant more dangers for the service workers like herself. She couldn’t help but recall the old days when Units were used for military operations. She shuddered, thankfully IV wasn’t on the agenda for today. 

 

“Ok, we’ll work down the front, and after I deal with the midsection, I can have Scrubs service your anterior.” 

 

Methodically, Sandy used a series of manual lifts and skyjacks to maneuver around the massive front of Amy. She briefly inspected the Unit’s breasts, pink nipples standing firm and tall, hopefully not in arousal. AM7’s skin was peachy and flawless as usual, free of any blemishes or marks of wear and tear. Eventually, Sandy headed down to the lower walkways, leading to a path that was level with AM7’s vagina. Frowning, she noticed that the Unit wasn’t lying after all. Various scuffs and debris could be seen leaving a trail down from her pubic mound to her lower lips. Begrudgingly, Sandy buzzed Scrubs.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

clnk clnk clnk.

 

Scrubs hurried down from the upper levels and arrived by Sandy’s side in a minute’s time. 

 

Then, the mini bot hesitated as it realized just the task that was presented to it. 

 

“Sorry bud, you’re gonna have to take one for the team here. I know you don’t like her very much, but I’ll make sure she doesn’t shove you up inside like last time, ok?”

 

Scrubs slowly walked over to the edge of the walkway, gazing up at the monolithic face of Amy staring down from high above. 

 

She waved excitedly, noticing the tiny robot far below. “Heya Scrubs! Looks like you get to work with me today. Aren’t you excited, getting to service MY body in such an intimate way?” The giantess Unit cooed attempting to woo the tiny robot. 

 

“Cmon, don’t hesitate now, get to work!”

 

Swiftly, Amy thrust her hips forward into the metal walkway, shaking the structure with sudden force.

 

In front of Scrubs now stood a wall of creamy synthetic flesh. Other than on her head, Amy was completely smooth all over, which allowed for quick and efficient cleaning. The maintenance bot got to work, buzzing away as it began to clean the supple surface. Bit by bit, the robot worked its way down as Amy matched its progress, slowly arching her hips to allow Scrubs to get lower and lower. Eventually, the bot stopped and looked back at Sandy. What slowed Scrubs down was the trepidation it felt when approaching Amy’s vagina. Sandy merely shrugged in vain.

 

Before them both, a pink nub, the size of a large boulder, stood firm. Amy’s clit perked up as Scrubs cautiously started cleaning its surface.

 

“OHHHHHHHHH!”

 

A moan that vibrated the walkways echoed out, causing Sandy to cover her ears in response. 

 

“Yes, that’s the spot, it’s so dirty, please clean it more!”

 

Amy reached down with both hands, one to spread her lips apart and the other to plunge two fingers deep within her quivering hole.

 

The thick aroma of fruity candy wafted from Amy’s vaginal canal. Spreading apart the labia, the pink folds glistened with sweat and fluids. In response, Scrubs began to clean the sopping surface as quickly as possible to stem the tide of juices, resulting in further moans above.

 

“AHHHHH!”

“Yes, get everywhere, all over!”

 

Amy then moved her fingering hand up to her clit to vigorously rub its surface, as Scrubs now worked on her pussy. Periodically, the vagina would pulse and gape open, giving Sandy a glimpse into the depths within. She imagined how a devotee could easily fit within that pulsing pink chamber, to travel along the silken slick walls, deeper and deeper. To hear the pulsing beats of Amy’s synthetic heart as the surges of her inner body bore and squeezed down upon any occupant within.

 

Shaking her head back into reason, Sandy sensed the onset of a potential workplace safety incident and got within arm’s reach of Scrubs. 

The tiny robot was, however, busy trying to keep up with the deluge of fluids now cascading down around it.

In an instant, Amy’s hand, the one that was once assaulting her now engorged clit, reached down towards the tiny robot.

“Ah! No, I don’t think so!” Refuted Sandy, as she lunged forward to grab ahold of Scrubs. 

 

Amy’s thumb and forefinger pinched down upon Scrubs and pulled the tiny bot towards her quivering flesh. Not wanting to lose her friend, Sandy held on as best as she could. However, Scrubs was already adorned with the slick fluids produced by the Unit’s monolithic vagina and slipped right out of her grasp.

 

SHLIIP! Squelch…

 

In an instant, Scrubs disappeared into the slimy depths of Amy’s pussy. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Pull him out right this instant!” Sandy hollered up to the gargantuan, golden-haired Unit.

 

Grinning down mischievously in a state of semi bliss, Amy patted the top of her vagina and shook her head.

 

“Nu uh! He feels too good!” She moaned once again, thrusting her hips back and forth.

 

Fresh vaginal fluid splashed against the surface of the walkway, leaving a sticky sweet-smelling residue for Sandy to dodge, (and eventually clean up too).

 

“If you want him back so bad, you’re gonna have to go in and get him!”

 

The Unit spread her lower lips with both hands to reveal the magnificence of her vagina to the world. The aroma was now intoxicating, a miasma of scent wafted towards Sandy. Covering her nose and mouth with a handkerchief, Sandy fished around in her tool belt.

 

When Units got disruptive, especially promiscuous ones like AM7, maintenance workers were given the discretion to use Shock Tethers. These advanced EMP devices shot a pair of cables, akin to a taser, that would temporarily inhibit the actions of a Unit. The only catch was that the Shock Tethers needed to be used on vulnerable points, on or even within the Units. The Tether wouldn’t catch on to the exterior of AM7’s body, not with all the slick fluid coating the outside of her labia.

 

“Darn, fine.” Sandy concealed the Shock Tether beneath her shirt. “Ya got a deal, keep er open and I’ll go in there.”

 

Amy sprung up and down excitedly, sending shockwaves of force echoing through the bay. 

 

Sandy watched the massive form move about erratically. Somewhere beneath that wall of synthetic tissue was Scrubs.

 

“YAY! Ok, come on in, it’s all warmed up for ya!” 

 

Slick folds of crimson flesh spread wide as Amy pressed her lower lips directly against the walkway. The Unit flexed and contracted her holes, almost beckoning Sandy inwards. The quivering canal gaped open with squishy SHLICKs and closed, further oozing out more fluid. 

 

Cautiously, Sandy walked up towards the vagina. She had performed feats like this many times before, yet never got used to it. Her hands grasped against the supple outer lips. The chasm could fit her height at least four times over, so it was no difficult task to enter. As Sandy pulled her legs and knees up onto the warm outer labia, she felt a sudden firm nudge from behind.

 

“Hey what the hell do ya thi-“

 

“Surprise!” Shouted Amy, as a single pink digit pushed her into the depths. 

 

Red folds rushed past Sandy’s periphery as she was pushed deeper within. Sick squelching sounds filled her ears, and the once somewhat manageable scent of sweet candy was now overbearing, causing her head to spin. The handkerchief immediately came undone, causing fluids to enter Sandy’s mouth. She didn’t particularly like how much she enjoyed the flavor. Who wouldn’t? The modern Units were designed to please in all aspects as much as possible. But Sandy was prepared and had plenty of years’ experience behind her. These kinds of encounters were exactly why she was employed for so long and never replaced.

 

Righting herself in the now waist deep fluid, Sandy looked about the pulsating cavern. Amy’s inner world beat in tandem with her mechanical heart, far above.

 

THMP THMP THMP THMP!

 

Cylindrical crimson ribbed walls oozed semi clear liquid and at the back of the chamber, a large donut shaped valve, immersed in slime, held a stuck and disoriented Scrubs. 

 

“Sorry bud, I tried to keep a hold, but ya slipped right outta my hands! Don’t worry though, I’ll get us outta here in a sec. I apologize again in advance, there’s gonna be one hell of an earthquake here in a sec.”

 

Readying the Shock Tether, Sandy aimed the device in the direction of Scrubs.

 

“Trust me bud, I won’t miss.”

 

With precise aim, Sandy pulled the trigger. Two arching wires, tinged with blue electricity, shot out of the barrel of the Shock Tether headed directly for Scrubs. A miss would mean one inert tiny robot and a whole afternoon spent pleasing AM7. Sandy, however, didn’t have time for that. 

 

Both wires struck directly on either side of Scrubs’ head, lodging themselves into the valve leading to AM7’s womb. Arcs of blue light lit up the chamber, cascading along the walls causing everything to clench up in an instant. The sphincter leading to the Unit’s womb then yawned open wide. A wave of sweet scented liquid rapidly jettisoned outwards from the opening AND from along the walls of AM7’s inner vaginal canal. The rushing tide dislodged Scrubs and carried Sandy along with it.

 

“OHHHHHH MY AHHHHH!”

 

Amy screamed out as the orgasm finally hit her, eyes rolling back in her head. She spread her outer lips wide as the stream of fluid shot out recklessly onto the walkway.

 

The first thing Sandy saw was brightness, then the walkway, as she flew right past it. She heard Scrubs clang onto the bridge above her. In slow motion, Sandy looked down toward her target. Hundreds of feet beneath lie the cold steel ground of the factory.

 

Darn, so close to retirement too.

 

Closing her eyes, Sandy cursed slightly under her breath, she should have brought a Grapple Gun for this job. Maybe she was getting old and rusty.

 

This thought was suddenly jerked from her mind as a firm chrome claw grabbed hard onto her collar. Leaning over the edge of the walkway, Scrubs held onto Sandy, hoisting her up with incredible strength back onto the platform. 

 

Brushing herself free of slime, Sandy wetly patted Scrubs on the shoulder. “Heh, guess we’re even then eh?”

 

The tiny robot bumped once more into her side.

 

In front of them both, the towering form of AM7, now in the post throws of orgasm, shimmered with blue arching electricity across her body.

 

“ZZZZzzzZZZ AHHH!”

 

The Unit shuddered in ecstasy, and with a resounding THUD fell onto both knees, and slumped back against the now closed door denoting her namesake. Her front then folded forward and down, crashing towards the ground as arms stretched out on either side, leaving the Unit in a Child’s Pose position. 

 

“That’ll keep er down for a good 30 minutes or so. Wonderful teamwork there Scrubs, I’ll certainly need to find you a worthy replacement when I leave this place. Come on now, let’s get down there and check er posterior before headin’ on to see the other Units, AM7’s in a good position for it anyways. Also, hail down some washer drones for me, we’re gonna be needin’ them to clean up this mess and apparently the next Unit’s too. We got M011E to deal with after this.”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The statue sized Amy lay peacefully snoring, while Sandy and Scrubs circled around to her rear end. Her peachy skin glistened with synthetic moisture and ran down her sides in thin clear rivulets. Amy’s dainty abdomen swelled and stretched with each breath. Giga Corp. had really enhanced the human qualities of their newest models, but ultimately failed in Sandy’s eyes to fully succeed when it came to their sentience. Something was always just…off with the Units.

 

Rounding her hips, the perky swell of Amy’s peachy moons came into view. For a Unit with her model, Amy had a small yet rounded bottom; researchers denoting it best fit her attitude and stature. The two cheeks spread apart on their own revealing the now dripping vagina. Milky liquid seeped out onto the ground, subconsciously being pumped out in her post orgasmic nap. The perineum above flexed absentmindedly, as AM7’s synthetic muscles still quivered with the feelings of pleasure from earlier. This also resulted in the hole above, her anus, flexing in tandem with the other openings. The ring was picturesque and rosy pink. Thin ridges glistened with sweat and fluid but were otherwise spotless. Occasionally, the hole would gape open slightly, the pink hue changing to a darker red, leading deep into the Unit’s colon. The air that emanated from the opening smelt distinctly of cinnamon.

 

Sniffing, Sandy chuckled. “They’ll think of anything nowadays to get devotees coming back.” Thought Sandy out aloud. “Just never sat right with me is all.”

 

Sandy frowned as she took in the sight before her. A giantess, with her genitalia on full display. At times, during the early days, Sandy couldn’t help but feel “something” from time to time when servicing the Units. It was expected, after all, she was only human. Still, Sandy could never fully embrace the lewd nature of some of the Units. They were designed purely for carnal pleasure and for Sandy, the whole charade eventually got old, desensitizing her to the tasks ahead.

 

She readied a drone’s power washer hose and aimed it directly at AM7’s rectum. A stream of water and cleaning agents shot out to blast the rubbery orifice. The hole closed up tight in response, tight pink ridges drawing inwards to seal off the sudden watery intrusion.

 

Initially, Sandy had an easier time dealing with the original Units, those repurposed for Giga Corp.’s modern operations. The mining Units were dull at times but at least they didn’t try to shove workers into holes. Still, the newest Units like AM7 were leagues better than the military bots.

 

Sandy shuddered, recalling IV, the very first Unit she ever worked on.

 

Refocusing, Sandy noticed Scrubs directing more bots to help with the post cleanup operations and to begin buffing AM7’s rear. At least she could trust Scrubs, the tiny bot always had her back.

 

Sandy smiled and called out. “Alright, let’s get this done ASAP bud, M011E is next so we’re gonna need some time! Third is Z4DY, a volcano miner, so after her were home free. Get to it now!”

 

Should be an easy day. 

Chapter End Notes:

Part 2 will bring on the introduction of M011E!