[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sandy is a seasoned maintenance worker of Giga Corp., a company that designs and manufactures gigantic female robots, or "Units."

These Units are designed to satisfy the every whim of their clients but in their off hours, require thorough servicing inside and out. 

Here we find Sandy tasked with handling three unique Units, each with their own quirks. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They say strike when the iron is hot, so here is another story! Hope you all enjoy and feel free to comment! Thank you. (Further tags shall be added as the story progresses.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19952 Read: 8515
Published: June 20 2023 Updated: July 29 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Lolmattlol [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4699 words)

In part one of this three part series we find Sandy dealing with AM7, a slim, beautiful Idol like model with platinum blonde hair and a bubbly yet insatiable demeanor. 

2. Chapter 2 by Lolmattlol [Reviews - 0] (5805 words)

In part 2 of this three part series we find Sandy tasked with maintaining M011E, a tan, thick set, simple minded girl next door with less than impressive hygiene.

Part two adds in a bit more story elements with a healthy helping of good parts too. Hope you all enjoy where the narrative is going. Thank you.

3. Chapter 3 by Lolmattlol [Reviews - 0] (9448 words)

In the finale off this three part series, Sandy heads into the depths of Giga Corp. only to encounter a cold & collected raven haired killer, bent on consuming her whole.