- Text Size +

Joe was a good person. At least, he liked to think so.

He almost always said please and thank you. He frequently thought about volunteering at soup kitchens. He practically never forgot to call his mom on her birthday. He held the door open for women, as long as they had a nice ass. By all metrics, he was a saint.

Which was why, after stepping in front of that speeding cement truck and dying, he was ever so slightly disgruntled to find himself standing not in front of the pearly gates, but sitting in a dry, sterile reception area. The kind you might find at any high end bank or corporate office building. Spacious ceilings, modern furniture, all lit by lifeless LED bulbs…

Joe leaned over and peaked through the bamboo slats of one massive window, and caught a glimpse of jagged volcanos belching smoke under a yellow sky, rivers of fire, and a coal-black sun weeping boiling lava upon the scorched earth.

Not purgatory, then. Probably Hell.

Or maybe Utah.

Joe stood and approached the wide, expensive-looking front desk. “Please ring for service!” read the small laminated notecard next to the brass bell.

Joe tapped the bell’s little plunger.

*Ding!*

The sharp sound was hollow and strange in that vacant space. Like a sign of life that didn’t belong. The metallic ringing hung in the dry air, then faded away, leaving behind an even more profound emptiness. An emptiness that sat there, a festering wound, and pulled at the edges of his waking mind until—

Joe impatiently smacked the bell a few more times.

*Dingdingdingding-*

A crimson-red hand reached out and slapped his fingers away. “Yeah, hi, hello, stop doing that, thank you.”

Joe hadn’t seen her appear. She was just… suddenly there. Sitting behind the huge front desk was a petite woman with bangs of obsidian black hair, curling black horns, deep red skin, and eyes that glowed slightly from underneath thick lashes. Every article of her secretary’s outfit had been stretched near to bursting by her obscene curves: two ballooning tits were only barely contained within a button-up that was already missing enough top buttons to reveal the frilly edges of her bra, a narrow waist and chair-filling hips fought against a stretchy black mini-skirt. A pointed tail swished irritably behind her chair. The desk was so disproportionately large compared to her diminutive frame that Joe had to lean awkwardly over just to talk to her.

For someone who had just appeared out of thin air, she looked awfully bored. In fact, she glared up from behind her massive desk with the expression of someone who’d just been rudely interrupted, “Name?”

“Uh... Joe?”

She raised one eyebrow and let out the testy sigh of a woman who thought herself above such tedious interactions, “Your full name?”

“Joseph A. Verage…”

She sneered, “Did you make an appointment, Average Joe?” A clipboard materialized in front of her, and she raised her nose primly as she looked it over. “I don’t see your ridiculous name on the list here. Are you sure you’re actually dead?”

“I got hit by a cement tru—”

The curvaceous imp waved her hand, “Yeah yeah, hit by a cement trumpet, whatever, I don’t need your life’s story. We have lots to get through before I can process your file and assign you to a demon. Now, do you have an ap-point-ment?” She enunciated each disdainful syllable as if Joe wouldn’t understand her otherwise, tapping one finger impatiently against the clipboard.

John opened his mouth, then closed it. Then he opened it again and admitted, “Sorry, I guess, but I didn’t know I needed to call ahead before dying.”

“Of course you didn’t.” She spoke as if he’d chosen to get run over just to give her extra work to do today, and made a few quick, angry marks on her clipboard.

Joe looked around the completely empty room. “Miss, uh, miss demon, or devil receptionist, or whatever—”

“My name’s Demi, stupid.”

“Okay, Miss Demi Stupid. Where are we?”

“We’re in Hell, dummy. Can’t you read?”

The receptionist jabbed a thumb over her shoulder to where an enormous plaque nearly the size of the wall did indeed exclaim “Welcome to HELL!” in bold, swirling script. Someone had taped a piece of paper that said “Enjoy your stay :)” to the bottom corner.

Joe blinked, “Yeah, no, I see the sign, thanks. I mean, why am I here, in a waiting room?”

She didn’t even look up, “Please hold all moronic questions until after the tour, thank you.”

“I get a tour?”

“Uh, yeah, it’s part of our onboarding process, stupid.” The little imp glared balefully up at him as she peeled herself out of her chair and dropped to the floor.

Joe had thought she only looked short because she’d been sitting down behind such a massive desk, but as she came around and stood next to him it became clear that her chair had actually added to her height. She was just absurdly, comically short. Even in her sleek high-heels, her horns barely even came up to his armpit. The fact that she was almost all legs by weight didn’t make her look any bigger.

She saw him staring, “What?”

Joe wasn’t sure what he’d been expecting, but it certainly wasn’t… this. Hell was supposed to be full of eternal suffering, endless agony, and the like. Not sassy little shortstacks.

Joe tried not to sound too disappointed, “Um. Aren’t you a little… small for a demon?”

Demi’s eyes narrowed to glowing slits, “Aren’t you a little annoying for a damned soul?”

Joe threw up his hands, “Just asking!”

She poked Joe in the stomach with one pointy red finger as she grated, “For your information, you Earth-born dolt, I’m an imp. Technically I’m still a demon… just a ‘lesser’ one. Now are you going to ask any questions that aren’t stupid, or can we start the tour?”

Joe hadn’t thought it possible to personally offend a being of hell, but evidently he’d managed. Not that he was especially intimidated by the sight of her soft round face pouting up at him from below. If anything, he was more distracted by the fact that she had taken a “threatening” step towards him, and very nearly bumped her gargantuan (and half-exposed) chest right into his crotch in the process.

“Er…” Joe had intended to say something snarkier than that, but his attention was drawn downward as each of the feisty imp’s self-important jabs caused her very exposed cleavage to jiggle and shake distractingly.

She must have seen him staring, because she rolled her eyes again and grumbled something about, “Ugh, mortals…” before turning and sauntering off. “This way, dumbass.”

Joe thought that following the snarky little woman further into Hell was the opposite of a good idea. When she saw he wasn’t following she snapped, “Are you coming or what? I do have better things to do than babysit some jackass’s worthless soul, you know.”

He looked levelly back, “I’m guessing it’s too much to ask for an iota of professionalism from a lesser demon? Or even a single ‘please’?”

The imp’s frowning eyes flashed with light, and suddenly Joe’s limbs turned rigid, paralyzing him from the neck down. As if gripped by a giant invisible fist, he rose into the air and floated towards the short receptionist, toes just above the floor.

Demi sneered at Joe’s expression of shock, and stood up on her tiptoes so she could whisper smugly, “How’s that for please, dipshit?” In the most condescending manner possible she reached up and patted his cheek with one hand, but Joe’s mind was on the fact that her breasts were firmly pressing into his stomach as she leaned against him…

Then she turned, flicking her tail up between his legs and grazing his inner thigh before she sauntered happily away. Joe couldn’t stop his frozen body from levitating obediently after her… Evidently he was accompanying the obnoxious imp whether he wanted to or not. “Lead the way, I guess.”

Joe drifted through a doorway and into a drab, featureless hallway, levitating along behind the ill-tempered demon as she swaggered ahead. Occasionally they’d pass a small potted plant, a closed door with eldritch runes on the nameplate, or a poster on the wall of a cat clinging to a branch beneath the words “Hang in there!” Joe passed by a meeting room full of larger but similarly dressed demons, all pointing and arguing over a whiteboard depicting a graph with an upward trending line and the word “SOULS” written in sharpie above it.

But the bland halls didn’t keep Joe’s attention for long. No, what drew his eye was the short, bouncy receptionist, walking at a brisk pace just ahead of him. The rhythmic back-and-forth movement of her hips, coupled with the faint swish-swish of fabric on skin and the click-clack of her high-heels was almost enough to make him forget he was in Hell. As was the fact that he could almost, almost see the delightful curve of her crimson red ass cheeks peeking out from beneath that ridiculously short skirt of hers, as the cloth stretched back and forth in time with her meaty, pumping thighs and her pointy tail flicked from side to side… She may have been short, but her proportions were otherworldly.

Hoping to take his mind off the uncomfortable tightening in his pants, Joe asked, “Uh, Demi? What am I doing here, exactly?”

“What, in Hell? We went over this already.”

“I mean obviously I’m dead and all, but there must be some mistake. Surely I’m supposed to be up in Heaven!”

“Literally everyone says that. Obviously you must have cheated on your taxes, or kicked one too many puppies, or something. Who knows. Or maybe you were just a dick. Did that ever cross your mind?”

John hesitated, “First of all, that last one is pretty subjective, don’t you think? Second of all… screw you, smallfry.”

“You wish, mortal.” Demi peered snidely over one shoulder, “Here’s another theory: Maybe you jerked off too much?”

Joe’s eyes picked an inconvenient time to flicker nervously back to her hefty round backside bouncing along in front of him. “Er…”

The curvy imp snickered as if she’d expected no better, “Right. Anyway, you’re down here for a reason, and that means you’ll be tortured for all eternity, face a thousand years of unspeakable torments, and all that crap. It’s the whole shebang.”

She opened another door, and brought Joe into a space that was so vast it made his head spin. Miles and miles of cubicles stretched away in every direction, forming an endless maze of compartmentalized office spaces. A few demonic winged beasts flew overhead, most carrying briefcases or sinking under the weight of enormous stacks of paper. There was no ceiling: rather, the carpeted floor gave way to stony cliffsides that rose into a yellowish haze… and high above were massive red shapes, like planets, too incomprehensibly big for Joe to fully comprehend.

Demi strolled into the maze as if she’d done this a thousand times before, glancing neither left nor right as she began what sounded like a well-rehearsed speech, “In the late 80s, Hell was over capacity. With more and more mortals dying each year, our in-house processing department just couldn’t keep up with the market demand. Upper management decided we had to modernize our tasking methodologies and shift our operational paradigm towards a more synergistic approach of delivering torture-based services. So in ‘92 we moved away from our traditional “One sinner, one demon” staff policy and implemented a revolutionary new demon-sinner model that would maximize our…”

Joe tuned out of the buzzword laden gibberish the moment he glimpsed the inside of the first cubicle. A large demon with fiery-red skin, skimpy office attire, and spiky horns was sitting at an office chair and prattling into a telephone. Joe noted that she was significantly taller than the receptionist, nearly amazonian in stature, and much bustier to boot. Her chest was simply massive. As in, “contest-winning watermelons” massive. So massive that her shirt had split completely open, along with her frilly black lingerie bra, leaving them completely exposed. As she leaned back in her chair, her scarlet bust and two crimson nipples rose spectacularly into the air, as if she didn’t give a damn who saw. As if she wanted people to see. But the demon’s amazingly huge tits weren’t all that caused Joe to stare slack jawed as he floated past.

It was the bra made of tiny, shrunken humans tied to those amazingly huge tits.

At first Joe wasn’t sure what he was seeing. It almost looked like a strange bikini crafted of beige cloth and black threads had been stretched over the demon’s gargantuan rack... But they were definitely people. People that had been somehow shrunken down to be no taller than an inch, and turned into clothing for the buxom succubus to wear like extremely perverted lingerie.

Aside from himself, the first doomed souls that Joe saw were both spread eagle over each of the buxom demon’s puffy nipples, bound so tightly to her body he could see their limbs sinking into her flesh. But there were more, maybe a dozen in total. Several were arrayed along the great outer curve of each breast, all turned inwards so they were held against her like a second skin. Others had been pulled taut to form living bra-cups for the demoness, facing upwards and giving her gigantic chest some much-needed support as she casually moved and jiggled about during her phone conversation, seemingly without concern for the fact that every tiny bounce of her body caused them to stretch painfully under her weight. One poor bastard was lodged face-down in her cleavage, in a position that couldn’t have offered any support whatsoever for the demon, as if she’d put him there purely to suffer. Maybe she had.

As the demon’s heaving breasts strained against their unholy bonds, occasionally quivering from her idly movements, the tiny people let out muffled noises. Joe realized the air was full of similar sounds: groans of pain, distant screams of anguish, all forming a constant murmur that filled the air. That, and… occasional giggling?

The source of the laughter became clear when the demoness reached up and, as casually as one might twirl their finger through a phone line, pinched the tiny human stuck against her nipple. Joe heard a squeak of discomfort come from the man as the demon’s fingers folded his body into living origami around her huge red nipple, just so she could massage him into the fat of her boob as she chuckled at something she’d heard over the phone. The other captives had no choice but to jiggle unhappily as her chest quivered in time with her laughter, shaking like a mass of jello against their tiny bodies.

Evidently, the demon was enjoying herself quite a bit at the expense of her shrunken mammary martyrs.

Then Joe floated past, and the sadistically lewd display vanished from sight. He floated past several more cubicles, and within each one he found another buxom demoness dressed in skimpy office attire, and another obscene spectacle.

Some demons wore earrings made of people that dangled from gold chains. One had a bracelet of people tied wrist-to-ankle. A lean demoness in a buttoned crop top had turned someone into a belly button stud, forcing them to stare and rub against her toned stomach as she worked. One was fiddling with a little person as if they were a stress ball, squeezing and tossing them through the air at random. One chubby demon had replaced her chair with a yoga ball that was covered in rows upon rows of tiny people, all crying out for help as she lazily bounced her monstrously huge ass up and down on top of them while stuffing donut after donut into her mouth. Others wore decorative ankle chains adorned with people that dangled and bounced against their feet. Peering into an empty cubicle, Joe saw an office chair with a phallic object mounted to the center of the seat, its surface adorned with many tiny figures that began to scream for mercy just as an incredibly bottom-heavy demoness returned from her lunch break and prepared to plop down. Joe thought back to all the demons he’d already seen sitting with their huge round asses filling the entirety of their seats, with flesh spilling over their armrests, and paled at the thought that any one of them could have been sitting in similar chairs, with similar prisoners buried inside some orifice… He shuddered at the thought.

But almost all of the demons, it seemed, had chosen to force at least one tiny soul up against their enormous chests, or down their cleavage, or into a skintight shirt pocket… One hourglass-shaped demon had a necklace ending in a miniature iron cage that had been wedged into her sweating cleavage, its captive reaching hopelessly through the bars for freedom until she prissily tapped it down and out of sight with one finger. Another succubus wasn’t even wearing a shirt at all, causing the people suspended from her nipple piercings to bounce this way and that as she proudly strutted past, paying her dangling captives not the slightest bit of attention.

To Joe’s eye, most of the demons were performing surprisingly mundane tasks: taking phone calls, typing away at computers, filing documents away, examining spreadsheets, gossiping around water coolers… Most tackled their duties with competent (if somewhat listless) enthusiasm, but very few seemed even remotely concerned with so much as acknowledging the shrunken, doomed souls that were trapped against their massive bodies and routinely crushed as they went about their business.

Occasionally a red-skinned woman similarly short to Demi would scurry past, either carrying folders or flipping rapidly through a binder. Imps, Joe guessed. They seemed to be doing less tormenting themselves, though he did catch glimpses of tiny people stuck to the bottoms of their shoes every now and then, and one of the imps that walked by had a person splayed over each of her wobbling ass cheeks as if she’d sat somewhere she wasn’t supposed to. Joe had politely called out in the hopes of catching her attention, but Demi had snapped at him for “interrupting” her stupid monologue. In the end he’d had to watch the pear-shaped imp turn a corner and carry her little ass passengers off to God knew where. At least he’d tried.

When Joe had been dragged past maybe a hundred cubicles, Demi was still rambling on, “...so, by downsizing our sinner’s vertical and spacial prerequisites, we were able to upscale both our own torture KPIs and increase workforce morale by almost 113 percent—”

Joe interrupted numbly, “I’m sorry, but what the hell are you saying?”

Demi stopped and spun around with her hands on her wide hips, but Joe was unable to stop his momentum from carrying him crotch-first into her prodigious, outthrust chest, “Oof!”

The busty little imp, too stubborn to take even a single step backwards, simply glared up while Joe floated there with his groin pressing firmly against her, “Weren’t you listening?”

“Er, yes, but…” Joe gulped and tried not to think about how close he was to titty-fucking a demon, or an imp, or whatever. “Corporate mumbo-jumbo aside, what does any of that stuff about downscaling or whatever actually mean?”

Demi leaned forward, squashing her bust across his legs as she spoke condescendingly up at him, “It means we shrink sinners now, genius.” Demi held up a hand and brought her fingers together as if to hold a pebble between them, “Like little buggies.”

Joe stared, understanding the words but failing to comprehend the reasoning of it. “You’ve made everyone smaller just so you can run some kind of… business???”

Demi glowered like she was forced to address a complete idiot, “It’s not a business, dumbass, it’s an administration. You wouldn’t believe how much paperwork has to be filled out each time one of you morons is dumb enough to, say, get hit by a cement truck.”

Joe watched another curvaceous imp stagger by, tottering under a stack of printed papers nearly the size of his torso.

“So it’s just endless bureaucracy? Isn’t that kind of… hellish?”

Intended or not, the pun made Demi’s eyes roll so hard Joe thought they might fly out of her head. “Ugh... Here, look.” Demi slipped several fingers around Joe’s belt so she could drag him along behind her like a leashed dog, sending a tingle up his spine as her hand came alarmingly close to his johnson.

With an impatient sigh the imp receptionist explained, “When a mortal dies, their soul is assigned to a demon. The more suffering a demon can squeeze out of their souls, the better their Torture Performance Index looks, and the more likely they are to get promoted. If they get promoted, they grow bigger, and get more powers. Comprende?”

Demi shoved Joe inside an unusually large cubicle, and turned him to face its occupant. “This is Cherry. She’s one of our top quarterly performers.”

Joe’s eyebrows rose considerably. Cherry was absolutely enormous. So enormous that her purplish-red form had nearly outgrown the upsized cubicle, leaving the pointy tips of her horns poking out over the top of the walls even as she bent down to tap at a regular sized computer, a tiny pair of reading glasses perched atop her sharp nose. Breasts the size of yoga balls spilled halfway out of a shirt that had been stretched almost translucently thin, to the point that Joe could not only make out the distinct pink bulges of her nipples but also the numerous outlines of the shrunken people that had been imprisoned between the form-fitting fabric and her supple skin. An unquestionably horrible fate for those people, sure, but not exactly the kind of impressive numbers Demi had been boasting about. What was the big deal?

Then Joe looked down. What he’d first mistaken for an unusually patterned rug proved to actually be many hundreds of tiny people sewn into the floor like a living, breathing carpet. Not only that, but these people looked to be even smaller than the rest he’d seen, less than a centimeter each. Both of Cherry’s shoes were planted atop a few dozen, but many more were simply left cemented to her floor, waiting to be crushed at any moment.

Demi’s sudden arrival caused those nearest the entrance to look in her direction with expressions of pure horror. The annoying, half-naked imp may have been laughably short standing next to Joe, but to the many ant-sized people at her feet she was a towering colossus, a godlike being of epic proportions, perfectly capable of crushing any or all of them underfoot without a second thought.

Without a second thought, Demi swung one foot out over the sea of upturned faces. “Hey Cherry! How’s the grind?”

*Squish, squish!*

Demi took two steps forward without so much as a downward glance, trampling one unfortunate group of tiny people mid-scream, then another. Pitiful cries for her to stay back were abruptly silenced as the the smirking behemoth sauntered casually into their midst, not caring in the slightest where her humongous high-heels fell. When she came to a stop, several dozen had vanished entirely beneath her feet, their wretched calls for help going unheeded even as the bratty imp’s great weight bore down on them from above, gradually crushing them flatter, and flatter, and flatter with every passing second.

Cherry smiled over the outrageous curvature of her own chest and adjusted her glasses, “You know, same old same old. Thank Satan it’s Friday, right?” Both demons exchanged nonchalant chuckles, as if the people being compacted into the ground beneath their towering forms were utterly beneath their notice.

Maybe they were.

Luck alone had decided who survived Demi’s disastrous arrival unscathed and who didn’t. Her foot placement had been random, as if she didn’t care enough to crush anyone specific. Those fortunate enough to remain un-crushed were cast into ominous shadow as her massive form loomed over their heads, making them worry just how long they had until they too were added to her list of victims. The slightest movement from the thoughtless imp, intentional or otherwise, would doom them. So despite the agonized cries still leaking from beneath the giant’s feet, those nearby selfishly hoped for her to stay where she was, lest they too become just another unnoticed smear between her shoe and the floor. But, as with all things, some people’s prayers were answered, and some… not so much.

One of Demi’s shoes lifted slightly and revealed a half-flattened body. At first Joe thought they were dead, but then he realized… they were in Hell. They were already dead. Despite having been trampled under a thousand tons of demon, the person was still very much alive, even if their physical body was flattened and crushed like a rubbery little piece of gum. They continued to squirm helplessly until her shoe lowered back down—”Wait, please! WAI-”—and mashed them into the floor a second time, only to grind back and forth as if she were stomping out a cigarette butt.

Joe wondered if Demi was being deliberately sadistic, but she didn’t so much as glance at the floor. Almost like she was simply fidgeting in place as she chitchatted with her friend, without regard for the fact that she was standing on tens of people. She didn’t even pause her discussion with Cherry when she reached back to address an itching wedgie by digging a black thong out from between her cheeks, nor as she let it snap back into place with a wobbly that must have been extremely, cruelly tantalizing for those beneath her… At least for the ones that hadn’t just been pulverized underneath her shoes. The rest stared up at Demi’s gargantuan, shapely figure with open displays of envy, fear, and frustration.

Not that they could do much else. The whiny receptionist’s immense size and total disregard for their very existence might have put them all in jeopardy, but her carelessly promiscuous choice of clothing was what really added insult to injury. Even as her plump, round ass cheeks stretched her mini-skirt to its limit, and her big, juicy tits threatened to pop another shirt button open, all her captive audience could do was stare at her bulging curves from far below, unable to do more than take in the view and desperately hope not to be crushed beneath her before she left.

Many were not so fortunate.

As she gossiped away, Demi passively tapped one heel against the floor. A normally harmless act, except every time her narrow heel came down it seemed to land on one unfortunate man’s face, or his crotch, crushing one after the other, over and over. Despite the merciless accuracy of her stomping, Demi didn’t even seem to notice. *Click, clack, squish, squelch!* 

Joe knew it was a pointless gesture to intervene on behalf of a single soul when there were uncountable billions suffering all around him, but he still felt obliged to try. “Uh, Demi?” She was still locked into conversation with the mini-giantess demon (*Clack, squish!*), so Joe cleared his throat and tried again, louder, “Demi! You’re, kinda… er….”

Demi half-turned, twisting her shoe into the ground as she shot him a look of supreme disinterest, “I’m kinda what?”

“Stepping on, er, people…”

“So? Cherry doesn’t mind. She gets credited for their suffering either way.” As if to drive the point home, Demi brought her heel down sharply, mercilessly grinding the man’s cock and balls beneath her weight just to prove her petty point.

The gigantic demon giggled in affirmation, “That’s right! And I’m super close to another promotion. Fingers crossed I’ll make 20 feet by next quarter!”

The two hellspawn snickered together, ignoring the continued cries of pain coming from beneath their high heels. The people on the floor seemed significantly less enthusiastic about the prospect of Cherry getting any bigger, probably since every pound heavier she grew meant another pound to crush them with.

When Demi saw that her disrespectful display had bothered Joe, she flashed him a sneer so pompous it made his blood boil. “What’s the matter, newbie, were you expecting demons to be nicer?”

Joe glared back, “Taller, maybe.”

Annoyance flickered across Demi’s face. Then her glaring eyes fell, locking onto the bulge in his pants. After a thoughtful moment the tiny imp grinned with a look of pure mischief, “Y’know, we actually get credited for all kinds of stuff…” She reached out and trailed her hand across Joe’s torso, one sharp fingernail effortlessly slicing through his shirt but leaving his bare chest and stomach completely unharmed. In fact, her touch send pleasant tingles radiating across his body, and Joe’s face began to flush.

Joe balked, more embarrassed than anything else, “H-hey!”

But Demi kept going until his shirt was cut entirely away, “We don’t just get paid to cause suffering. Any sinful thoughts at all count towards our quotas….”

Joe blushed as Demi casually loosened his belt buckle and let his pants fall away, revealing his hardening member. The little bitch was stripping him naked! “Knock it off, you damn brat!?”

“Thoughts like wrath…”

Meanwhile, Demi’s other hand was busy stretching her skirt out so she could flash her great big ass at everyone behind her. Joe could make out just the tiniest glimpse of her lace underwear, but those beneath were undoubtedly witnessing a much more breath-taking display as the fat-bottomed imp casually mooned them all from high above. A part of him secretly wished for their view of her plump round backside, stuck to the floor or not.

“Envy…”

Suddenly his erection was sticking right in front of her. Despite (or maybe because of) her infinite arrogance, Joe couldn’t stop picturing that smarmy mouth of hers opening up and swallowing his cock whole. The thought of giving the self-important little tease a facial, even in front of so many tiny onlookers, sent an embarrassing pang of desire through his body… Demi grinned knowingly, as if she could read his exact thoughts.

“Lust…”

Demi was nibbling her lip in a way that made him wonder (and hope) if she might actually be about to start sucking him off then and there… But instead she only opened her mouth to tease, “You know anyone who’s been having any impure thoughts like those, smartass?”

“Noone that comes to m-mmm-miind-d…” Joe had planned a more dignified response, but he was in the middle of speaking when Demi took a small step forward (*squish!*) and pinned his erection between her outthrust chest and his immobilized hips.

“Really? No lewd urges whatsoever?” Demi wiggled against him with a coy smirk, mercilessly jostling his member against the soft, bouncing edge of her exposed cleavage. “Are you suuuure???”

Joe should have felt bad for the unfortunate people that had just been stamped flat, and he should have told her to step away, but all he could think about was how very glad he was to be pressed against that big soft chest of hers. Instead of merely watching impotently from below as her perfect but enormous figure bounced well out of reach, a reminder of the sex he’d never have again. Instead of being one of the people that was crushed every time she stood on her tiptoes just so she could titty-fuck him senseless. A small part of him guiltily wished she’d take another step closer…

Demi was grinning from ear to ear now, as if she could sense the moral dilemma she’d caused him. As if testing and overcoming his self restraint brought her infinite pleasure. That self-righteous sneer infuriated Joe, true, but mostly he just wanted to explode all over her smug little face. He needed to.

Her gloating continued as she bounced up against him again an again, faster and faster, “Because from where I’m standing,” *bounce bounce, squish squish!* “It seems like someone’s been having some seriously immoral urges.” At that moment, an anticipatory bead of precum emerged and started running down his shaft towards her awaiting cleavage. “Speak of the devil.”

Cherry snickered, “Watch out, you wannabe succubus. You might get a real faceful if you aren’t careful.”

The smaller imp shrugged without care, still vigorously jiggling against her paralyzed captive, “Thanks for the warning, but I’m not the one that needs to worry…”

Just before the thick blob of semen reached her, Demi leaned back so that it dripped past her bare chest towards the floor… right onto a pair of shrunken people. *Splat!*

Demi feigned a pout, “Oopsy.”

Joe gaped, “Why would you do that!?”

“Maybe I just thought it’d be funny? It’s not like I want sinner jizz all over me, yuck.”

Joe was torn between regret and self-pity. After all that buildup, to be denied a satisfying finish and left on the brink of orgasm, was aggravating enough... But he knew his blueballs didn’t compare to the humiliation and frustration experienced by those below. Yet even while his brain was wracked with guilt, his body trembled at the memory of the demon’s exhilarating touch, yearning for the release that only she could deliver.

Demi’s eyebrows rose as Joe’s erection continued to twitch expectantly in her direction. “Sheesh, you must be even more pent up than I thought… I’ll tell you what, pervy: since you’re clearly all hot and bothered from thinking about my tits earlier, I’ll do you a big favor and leave my hand riiight heeere…” Joe let out a groan of forced pleasure as the petite imp casually palmed his testicles, her flawless skin intoxicatingly warm against his own. She’d done exactly what he’d wanted, yet exactly what he’d feared.

Demi gave his nutsack a provocative little squeeze and flicked her eyes downwards, “Buuut, if you’d rather spare them, all you have to do is hold… it… in.” With every word she treated the head of his penis to a demeaning flick of her finger, spilling one sticky emission after another. “I mean, how hard could that possibly be?” Demi smirked proudly as another globule of cum fell and drenched one of the figures between her feet. *Splot!*

If Joe was unhappy with the situation, those situated in the “impact zone” below liked it even less. It was a simple matter of his willpower versus Demi’s, and they all knew that every time she won out, they’d be the ones to pay the sticky price. Judging by their nervous cries, it didn’t sound like they had much faith in his self restraint, either. They knew that no matter how determined, nobody could withstand the sadistic, half-naked shortstack for long…

As if eager to prove just how easily she could break her prisoner’s will, Demi slid her hand around his shaft and began to rub, coaxing a steady trickle of precum out of him with humiliating ease.

Joe had opened his mouth to discourage her, but instead he only stammered stupidly as his body turned to putty in her hands. Her every touch just felt so mind-numbingly good. Those unfortunate enough to be positioned between him and Demi were the first to suffer from his momentary lapse in resolve, as gooey liquid splattered all over. Demi gave a pretentious sneer, “Pff, that easy, huh? Look out below, twerps!”

For hundreds of miniature people lining the floor of Cherry’s cubicle, life had become a living hell. Trapped in an inescapable downpour of cum, they were utterly powerless to prevent the loathsome imp responsible for their misery from stroking a prick bigger than a NASA rocket directly over their heads. Unable to even roll out of the way, dozens had already been submerged under the huge falling droplets, forcing their neighbors to listen as they slowly suffocated under the hot, sticky liquid, unable to drown or pass out thanks to their immortality. The only reprieve they had was whenever Demi saw fit to pick up one foot and hang it menacingly over their heads, granting them only the briefest shelter while she contemplated whether to move her foot away at the last second… or to step down and crush them painfully into the ground. Whenever she was feeling especially cruel she would let a sticky glob fall onto someone, only to follow it up with her foot just so she could smear them into a gluey, writhing paste.

As if that wasn’t degrading enough, Demi’s own arousal soon became perfectly evident to her many victims. First those in front of her had to watch her fondle her own chest, rubbing and pinching at a nipple the size of a hot-tub to them, then they had to watch as she slid her panties aside just so she could finger herself directly over their heads. Evidently the big tease was so thoroughly enjoying their inability to stop her that she felt perfectly comfortable masturbating in front of her captive audience, even going so far as to occasionally flick her own juices onto their upturned faces. Those that tried to vent their anger by cursing her name only succeeded in making themselves a target: They (and those unfortunate enough to simply be near anyone that drew Demi’s attention) then had to watch helplessly as their perverted tormenter either aimed the gigantic cock their way to drown them in the next viscous discharge, or disdainfully squashed them underfoot, or sometimes one before the other. The last thing they’d see would be Demi’s face, sneering down at them with careless contempt. Other times the huge imp didn’t even bother to respond at all, as if their furious shouting was entirely undeserving of her notice, and left them to be crushed indiscriminately along with the rest.

Joe twisted and turned, trying to get away from the sadistic little bitch or at least redirect his ejaculate elsewhere, but his body was frozen solid. Demi could do anything she pleased with him. It didn’t help that her full chest (and Cherry’s) was perpetually jiggling right in front of him, reminding him how badly a part of him wanted her to keep going and never stop, even as he listened to the tiny screams from below ending with the sound of liquid pattering onto the ground. Still, he managed to whimper, “S-s-stop for fu-fuck’s s-sake!”

But Demi’s voice was perfectly flat, perfectly uncaring, “Mmm, nah, I don’t think I will.” Still tugging leisurely at his member, Demi watched with an impassive smirk as the growing pool of cum at her feet consumed person after person. Even as warm semen trickled across her slender wrist and onto the floor, as her breasts shook and quivered energetically from her jerking motions, her neutral expression barely flickered. She seemed almost bored as she guided his throbbing cock like a leaking hose, directing his thick, gooey ejaculate onto one tiny screaming person after another. The most emotion she showed were the small flashes of annoyance that crossed her face whenever she missed an intended target or squeezed too hard and received a splatter across her own thighs, or the grins of triumph whenever she managed to land a particularly accurate squirt.

Even so, Demi grew increasingly bored as she ran out of dry, un-crushed targets to pick from. Soon she was dispassionately drizzling additional cum onto sticky and well-flattened shapes. Eventually she stopped aiming altogether, allowing cum to pool wherever it fell as she kept Joe trapped in a permanent state of frustration with her humiliatingly slow handjob. With a shrug she turned back to her humongous friend, who’d been watching with patient amusement, “Sorry about that, Cherry. Where was I? Oh, right. The reason I came by was to ask if you wanted this one. He appeared without an appointment, and without an assigned demon, which I think means he’s up for grabs. I figured I’d give you first dibs.”

Between jolts of full-body euphoria, Joe grunted in confused horror, “Uh-up for g-g-grabs!?”

Annoyed by the interruption, Demi “punished” Joe by slapping his cock against one boob, sending rippling shockwaves through her chest and bringing him to the very brink of orgasm… Only to peel it away just in time to redirect his explosion of jizz onto a tiny and previously untouched crowd at Cherry’s feet. Without hesitation the enormous demon brought her foot over and crushed them all into the viscous puddle, worsening their misery tenfold with a pleasant chuckle, “Nice aim.”

“Thanks, heh.” Still sneering indifferently down at the various people now writhing in the white puddles at her feet, Demi repeated, “Anyway, yeah, he’s up for grabs. You want him or what? That way I can pop in and visit any time I feel like seeing him crammed up against your fat tits, or wherever you end up sticking him.” *Rub, rub, drip, drip…*

Cherry gave an apologetic shrug that caused her chest to wobble vigorously within her shirt, “Sorry Demi, I appreciate the offer and all, but my schedule is packed solid.” The giant demon pushed herself back from her desk, the wheels of her chair leaving squashed tracks through a score of bodies like passing steamrollers. “Look, I’d love to stay and chat, but we’re in crunch mode for this quarter, and I’ve got a meeting to get to.” As she dragged herself out of her chair she left an ass-shaped crater in the cushion, and Joe was horrified to see two tiny people imprinted into the fabric just beneath where her huge cheeks had been resting all this time. Cherry rose to her full height, suddenly towering above even John to such a degree that he could actually see up her skirt. The tinies in the center of her office floor all grimaced in unison as the gargantuan demon lurched forward, as if they already knew exactly what came next.

*SQUELCH!*

It took just one step for Cherry to exit her cubicle, but she made it count by crushing five times what Demi had managed with half the effort. For a brief moment Joe was jealous of the fact that their last moments had been spent staring up the curvaceous demon’s skirt, a no doubt incredible sight… but then he realized several of them had been drowning in a puddle of his cum just before her foot came down and mashed their bodies into the gluey mess, all while he was still busy getting jerked off. He might have been jealous, but under the circumstances he wasn’t that jealous… especially when her foot lifted and left a pulverized mess of flattened bodies behind.

Demi politely stepped aside to let the demoness many times her size pass. This left Joe positioned squarely in her path, frozen stiff (in more ways than one) and unable to get out of the way. And there was a big problem: the width of Cherry’s hips far exceeded the width of her cubicle door, even if Joe hadn’t been there. Joe writhed frantically, but Demi’s unholy demon magic prevented him from moving even an inch.

Unable to so much as lean backwards to give her space, Joe was barged roughly aside by the largest pair of hips he’d ever seen.

“S’cuse me!” Cherry sang as she cheerfully turned sideways, dragging his whole torso across one enormous thigh, and his face across an ass cheek wider than a recliner. Joe grunted as his aching cock was smeared across the back of her leg, leaving behind a shining streak of his seed. It seemed she could have exited much more quickly, but was being deliberately slow about it just to make her passing as humiliating as possible.

“Hey, one last thing, Cherry.” Damnit, what did she want now?

“Sure, anything!” Unfortunately, Cherry paused right in the middle of stepping past Joe, leaving his face awkwardly mashed into the horribly narrow and swelteringly hot gap between her buttocks. Her skirt wasn’t nearly long enough to help matters, leaving him staring into nothing but bare ass and the underside of her glistening bare pussy lips…

Joe, more frustrated than usual after the abrupt end of Demi’s teasing handjob, inhaled a musky breath and grated, “Pardon the shit out of me, ladies, but seeing as how I am not a chair, at least not yet, could you please gossip somewhere el-mmmff!?”

Joe’s demand cut out as Cherry brought her monstrously thick legs together, effortlessly crushing his body between them. “Not a chair, huh?” Came Cherry’s bubbly voice. “We’ll see!” Bending her knees only slightly, the towering demon settled herself directly onto his immobilized face, causing his levitating body to sink under her immense weight. There was a muffled scream from between her cheeks, panic and discomfort intermixed, but it quickly devolved into muted pleading, then a strange gurgling noise, and then silence.

The only part of Joe that hadn’t disappeared was his cock, which poked impotently from between her huge muscular calves and trembled within easy reach of Demi, who stood barely up to the larger demon’s kneecaps.

“I dunno, you seem to make a pretty good chair to me, loser…” While he was helpless to stop her, Demi reached up and gave the erection a gentle flick with one finger, snickering when she heard a faint, nearly inaudible scream in response. Seeing no reason to hold back, she started dragging one fingernail teasingly up and down the throbbing shaft as she peered up at the much larger demon, “I already checked the books, everyone’s schedule is full. So what does that mean for Mister Mouthy, here? Where should I assign him, or whatever?”

Cherry pursed her lips thoughtfully, “Huh. I guess he’s your responsibility until he gets an assignment? I dunno, this kinda thing almost never happens. Anyway, normally I’d offer to help suffocate him for you, I really gotta run… We should catch up later though!”

Then Cherry casually stood and stepped away. Joe nearly choked for air when his face finally emerged from her huge ass. He would have swore he left a facial imprint between her cheeks, but the huge demon was already strutting away through the cubicles, leaving him with nothing but a painfully stiff erection and droplets of her ass sweat running down his face.

As soon as her giant friend was gone, Demi eagerly shot forward, once more trampling a dozen people into the ground in her haste to tease Joe from point blank range. Joe groaned as the little brat’s chest slammed up against his crotch, reminding him just how . “You hear that, loser? You’re mine, now. And much as I’d love to make you burst all over these little twerps, I’ve decided I’m tired of having to look up at you…”

Still sneering, Demi prodded Joe in the chest with one finger, and suddenly he was tipping backwards like a falling domino. Joe braced for impact, but instead he merely floated onto his back, hovering just an inch above the ground. While the fall itself proved harmless, the new perspective was what worried him most.

Joe had grown used to looking down at Demi from above and teasing her from relative safety… but now he found himself staring up at the snobby shortstack as she loomed over him with an intimidating sneer. “There, muuuch better.”

Stepping over him, Demi planted her feet on either side of Joe’s head. Then she brought her heels together, squeezing his face firmly between her soft calves and forcing his gaze directly up her skirt. Since she was facing away from him, this left him staring up the backside of her round thighs, faced with the smooth undersides of her two enormous red ass cheeks as they bulged and wobbled against her miniskirt, jiggling with each of her slightest movements. She allowed him to stare for a moment before leering smugly over her shoulder at him, just barely meeting his eyes over the round curvature of her own ass, “Alright, loser. Any clever quips you want to get out before I make myself comfy?

Joe, horrified by the prospect of becoming a mere seat for this pint-sized sadist after escaping Cherry only seconds earlier, tried to stall for time, “Who do I talk to if I have a complaint to file?”

Evidently taking his question at face value, Demi pointed skywards, “Her, I guess?”

Joe looked up past the imp standing over him and suddenly realized what those red spheres floating in the sky were. Two impossibly huge breasts, many miles across, hung in the air over his head, over everyone’s heads, like twin red planets. Every now and then they’d jiggle slightly, as if jostled by an incredibly powerful force, and Joe would watch an unfathomably large ripple travel across that sphere of flesh like a shockwave. The biggest pair of tits Joe had ever seen, had ever even imagined, quite literally filled the sky from horizon to horizon.

“Are we… is that…?” was all he managed to croak in disbelief.

“It’s The Devil, idiot. But yeah, she’s kinda huge. We’re all on her desk, in case you were wondering. That’s why all we can see are her big fat cans.” Big fat cans was a hell of an understatement. There was enough underboob hanging over Joe’s head to eclipse a small European country. Staring open-mouthed, he caught a glimpse of a nipple about the size of a village protruding into the air at an altitude normally reserved for aircraft. Squinting, Joe thought he could see tiny, almost imperceptibly small specks dotting the titan’s burgundy-red skin. There were thousands of them layered over her nipple and areola, almost like a coating of impossibly fine glitter. Little specks that almost looked like… oh god.

Joe’s voice croaked, “Are those…?”

“Huh?” Demi glanced up, following Joe’s gaze, “Oh, those guys. Yeah, some lust-ring sinners get punished by the big Double-D personally. She doesn’t bother shrinking them or anything, she just makes them spend a century plastered against her tits, then as soon as they get a boner she transfixes them like that so they can’t move or cum or anything. Rumor is she thinks it’s funny to leave you mortals with blueballs for a hundred years. There's a whole bunch more in her cleavage, too, and some reeeaally unfortunate ones down where you can’t see them, if you catch my drift.” Demi grinned tauntingly at Joe’s still stiff erection at her feet, “I hear she decides not to unfreeze people allllll the time. Still wanna file that complaint?”

Joe gulped, “After careful deliberation, I’ve, er, reconsidered.”

Demi snickered and turned dismissively away, “That’s what I thought. Anyway, I’m sick of walking, so your first task as my—I dunno, slave, I guess?—is to carry me back to my desk.”

With that ludicrous demand out of the way, Demi lowered herself onto Joe’s awaiting face. As his vision flooded with bare ass he argued, “Carry you!? If you think I’m carrying you anywhere, you little shit, you can—mmMFF!” Demi’s plump round ass was more than big enough to smother Joe mid-sentence. In fact, it was even wider than his head, and so much of it spilled over the sides, squishing against his ears and neck and shoulders as she dropped onto him. By the time Demi had sat all the way down, slamming each meaty thigh onto his chest, Joe’s head was practically out of sight.

To make matters worse, either by sadistic intention on Demi’s part or simple bad luck on his part, Joe’s nose slid between her warm buttocks until it pressed into the warm center of her underwear. Judging by the heat and the earthy smell, he was now an uncomfortably short distance from what was almost certainly her anus... He grunted and tried to turn away, but the sadistic imp responded by wriggling on top of him, forcing her musk into his lungs.

Contented with her seating accommodations, Demi trumpeted, “Alright, let’s go. And make it snappy!”

Suddenly Joe’s body drifted forwards, carrying Demi along like he was her personal levitating throne. He didn’t know why she told him to “make it snappy,” considering he had literally zero control whatsoever over where he went or at what speed. Nevertheless, when the trip inevitably began to bore the short-statured, short-tempered imp, she kicked off one shoe and began idly pressing her foot against his rigid member, passing the time by subjecting him to her endless teasing. Joe let out a groan and tried to bring his paralyzed hands up to toss the devilish woman aside, but he only managed to tremble helplessly beneath her. His helpless agitation caused Demi to snicker, “Ah ah ah, no touching! But don’t worry, slave, once we get back to my desk I’ve got all kinds of fun things planned for you.”

Joe was not reassured.

Fifteen minutes later Joe’s horizontal body slid into the waiting area, the red-skinned receptionist still balancing atop his face. If one looked closely they might have noticed him trembling and sweating all over, as if he were under a great deal of strain…

The impudent imp had spent the entire ride prodding and squeezing his erection between her bare feet. She’d been careful not to let him reach orgasm, of course, and instead spent the whole trip amusing herself by repeatedly bringing him to the edge of climax before easing off. More than once he’d lost patience and tried thrusting against her, desperately seeking any kind of release, but each time she’d only giggled and pulled away, denying him even the satisfaction of a half-hearted footjob. With her panty clad crotch resting conveniently over his mouth, it had pleased her greatly to rock back and forth at random, either sitting on his nose and forcing him to breath the musky air by her damp pussy, or leaning forward and forcing him to breath the stale air by her ass. That was, if she let him breathe at all. Mostly she was happy to let him suffocate as she massaged his overstimulated genitals, giggling to herself every time she managed to squeeze another fruitless squirt of his cum onto her own increasingly sticky toes. His unbearable frustration had become nothing more than a way for her to pass the time.

It goes without saying that Demi herself had spent the trip in perfect comfort. Having reached her destination, she stretched her legs out lazily, allowing her toes to brush up against his aching shaft one last time as she teased, “Well, I’ve had better chairs, but I guess I’ve had worse ones too. Not a bad ride, wouldn’t you say?”

“Mmmfff!”

Demi chuckled and wiggled into her “seat” before finally bouncing to her feet.

Joe nearly choked as the ass-seal around his face was finally broken, hungrily gasping and gulping down breaths of air that smelled like something other than imp butt. “Guh…”

As suddenly as he’d been paralyzed, he could move again. He fell to the floor, and groaned, still too exhausted to do more than sit.

But Demi didn’t give him any time to recover. She marched up and bent down in front of him, hanging her half-exposed breasts right in his face while she preened, “Y’know, I was thinking about it on the way back, and I decided that if I’m gonna punish you for, like, a million billions years and junk, I’d prefer if you were a little… smaller.”

Demi’s eyes flashed, and Joe was overcome by vertigo.

Joe groaned and staggered to his feet, “Ugh… what did you do to me, you little…” Joe blinked, as he gazed upwards. Demi was no longer “little.” In fact, she was twice his height. He blinked, struggling not to stare as she took a step towards him just so she could wave her miniskirt right in his face.

Despite Joe’s unhappy reaction to his own transformation, Demi murmured to herself, “Nah, this won’t do at all. You need to be smaller!” Her eyes flashed again.

Joe fell to his knees, and when he looked up he saw a high heel as big as a truck rising next to him. He couldn’t have been more than a few inches tall. He gaped upwards, “Demi, enough! You’ve made your point!” The worst part of all was that the arrogant little brat was so clearly enjoying this, just as much as he was dreading it.

The imp only giggled over the cusp of her chest at his outburst, “What do you think? Small enough?” Demi happily wiggled her chest over him, wobbling boobs the size of small houses a hundred of feet out of his reach as her bra threatened to burst. For a moment Joe thought bitterly back to the time he’d been rubbing against that glorious chest, and almost wished he could get his hands on her just one more time… then Demi made up her mind, “Nah, a little smaller.”

A flash of those smug eyes, and Joe shrunk again. He became like an ant cowering in the shadow of the once-diminutive demon’s single shoe. Gaping upwards in increasing horror, Joe could barely fathom the scale of her towering red body, her clothes straining against bulging curves that could obliterate whole cities. This must have been how all those people in Cherry’s cubicle felt, every time Demi stopped by to “visit.”

A smug, sneering face replaced Joe’s sky, and a high pitched voice nearly deafened him, “Hmmmm, almost there. Just a teensy bit smaller…”

How much smaller could he get!? Joe cried out as loud as he could, pleading for her to stop, but Demi’s eyes flashed again. He flinched in anticipation… but found himself the same size as before. Maybe he’d lost another fraction of an inch, somewhere? He stared up, bewildered.

The humongous, god-like figure known as Demi squatted over him, pantied crotch boldly exposed between her meaty thighs, and cackled loud enough to vibrate the bones in his body, “Haha, got you! You totally thought I was gonna make you even smaller! You should have seen your face!!! Ah, I crack myself up…” Still grinning with pride at her own immature joke, Demi reached a hand towards the tiny, millimeter-tall man. A hand that filled his sky like an oppressive, world-ending meteor.

Not knowing what else to do, but knowing that being caught would be very, very bad for him, Joe turned and ran as fast as he possibly could.

He didn’t get far.

Demi, rather than going through the trouble of picking him up between her fingers, simply mashed one fingertip flat against the linoleum floor as if she were crushing a single pesky ant. What was more pathetic, she didn’t even seem to realize that he’d tried to escape from her. Whether he fought desperately for his life or not, it was all the same to her.

Joe spent a few seconds pressed painfully flat in total darkness, then was lifted dizzyingly into the air. He’d become stuck to the haughty imp’s fingertip like a speck of dirt, his crumpled limbs splayed outwards. “Uuughhh…” was all the flattened man was able to say.

Demi held Joe’s smashed, mangled body up in front of her, having to nearly cross her eyes just to focus on his insignificantly small form. His agonized twitching caused her to let out a snort of amusement, “Not so clever when you’re smaller than shit, huh?”

In the blink of an eye, Joe’s least-favorite demon had gone from an annoying but manageably-sized brat to a ginormous, unstoppable leviathan that could literally crush him a hundred times over beneath her littlest toe. There was nothing she couldn’t do to him, and nothing he could do to her. If she wanted to roll him up into a ball between her fingers and flick him away, or deposit him between her sweaty tits, or trap him in her panties, or worse, then she could do it all without the slightest effort. And, judging by her insufferably smug, cruise ship-sized grin, she was very aware of that fact, as well as the fact that he knew it too.

“Y’know, my first idea was to do what most demons do, and tie your body into some kinda bra thingy. It’d be funny making you rub against my tits all day, plus I could just squash you against the desk whenever I felt like it.” Demi tilted Joe towards her chest just so he had to look her ridiculous curves over, now that he had no chance of getting his hands on her ever again. “Buuut,” she continued casually, “Then I decided a little shrimp like you doesn’t really deserve to spend the rest of your existence next to such an amazing rack. That’d be too much like heaven for a little perv like you. Plus you’re so small I wouldn’t be able to make you into anything more than, I dunno, a sling bikini, and that’s hardly workplace appropriate, wouldn’t you agree?”

Enjoying her chance to monologue without interruption, Demi strolled lazily back behind her desk, “Luckily, while I was sitting on your face earlier, I had an epiphany. See, my office chair is comfortable, but it could be a little more comfortable, especially on those long, boring days where I spend sooo many hours sitting in one spot, with nothing to keep me entertained…”

Demi turned her finger towards her chair, forcing Joe’s gaze onto her seat. It distressed the newly shrunken man to note the shockingly wide, permanent ass-print in the leather cushion, as if long hours of use had molded the chair to every exact contour of Demi’s ginormous ass. “What do you think, squirt? How’s an eternity as my chair padding sound?”

Joe could feel the raw smugness in her voice. He was deafened by it with every arrogant, condescending word. In fact, he’d been suffering through her snarky bullshit since he got here. Mustering all his strength, he cried, “If you think I’m spending even another minute under your fat, lesser demon ass, you’ve got another thing coming! I won’t—”

The rest of Joe’s righteously indignant tirade was drowned beneath booming, high-pitched laughter, “Haha, boooriiing!” Still chortling to herself, the enormous imp reached down and unceremoniously wiped his body onto the surface of her leather chair, sticking him there like a miniscule wad of chewing gum.

“There!” Demi stood, hands on hips, beaming down at her handiwork as if she’d achieved something worthy of immense praise. She’d made sure to put him dead center, along the faintly raised ridge of leather that ran the length of her ass crack, but she’d already almost lost track of him. “Sheesh, maybe I made you too small… I can barely see you from up here. Haha, and do you still have that boner???” Demi’s unfairly attractive, unfairly huge face scrunched up with a look of unsympathetic mockery as she squinted down at him like a horrible, petty goddess squinting down at her least favorite worshipper. Joe refused to give her a satisfying victory, and scowled back, only to realize the pointlessness of it. Even his most determined show of defiance would barely register to someone so large. He was more harmless than a mosquito or a gnat, now. She was literally a quarter-mile above him, what could he possibly do?

Whether he wanted to accept it or not, she’d unquestionably won, and had already moved on to celebrating her own triumph. “Ah well, I don’t really feel like unshrinking you or anything, so you’re staying that size. Now I know it’ll be a challenge for someone so teeny-weeny, but just do your best to provide a little extra padding for me, kay?”

Joe shouted something far too quiet for Demi to make out. Nevertheless she held a mocking hand to her ear, “What was that, ant-boy? I can’t seem to hear you for some reason… Here, you can tell it to my ass instead.” Smiling over the fact that Joe had to listen and watch as she taunted him to her heart’s content, Demi spun around, lifted her skirt a few inches, and then, with sadistic slowness, rolled backwards into her seat.

Joe could only stare up in utter dread as a fat, round ass big enough to not only fill but overflow an entire football stadium came hurtling towards him. The amount of air displaced by her descending thighs caused a roaring wind to pick up, and the ground at his back shook as if undergoing a devastating earthquake. Her mere act of sitting had created a small microcosm of chaos all around the tiny man. Joe cried one last, desperate plea for mercy, but it did him no good.

As one final insult before she made contact with the chair, Demi reached down and spread her ass cheeks, forcing the tiny man to watch as her taut butthole stretched obscenely apart, its rubbery surface widening enough to cover him ten times over. For a moment she thought she might have heard a last-second shriek, an expression of pure terror, then—*Thumpf!!!*—the chair hissed and groaned under her settling weight. Demi grinned over her shoulder, even though there was no evidence whatsoever of the poor bastard buried beneath her. She briefly wondered if his lingering erection had been crushed when she sat down… Most likely it had, considering she’d last seen him facing upwards.

Unable to help herself, and knowing he had no way of responding anyway, the arrogant imp wiggled her ass into the chair and jeered, “Alright, I’ve got some super important work to attend to for now, but I’ll try to remember to check on you in, oh, I dunno, a couple days? Heh, see ya then, loser!”

Then, feeling extremely self-satisfied, Demi turned, kicked back, and began leisurely picking at her nails, utterly without concern for the faint, almost imperceptible pleas for mercy emanating from beneath her. The room was hot, and she could already feel small droplets of sweat running down her skin and between her buttocks. No doubt it was like an inescapable sauna down there… Demi snickered evilly as she imagined someone being boiled alive in the searing heat of her own asshole, or drowned under a greasy pool of her ass sweat. Then the imp shrugged carelessly: Either way, that wasn’t her problem, now was it?

*Ding!*

The sharp sound was hollow and strange in that vacant space.

“Hellooo? Anyone here?” Called a flawless voice.

*Dingdingding—*

The pristine hand tapping the bell was smacked away by a smaller, redder hand, “Would you quit that, already? I heard you the first time.”

“Oh, hello! So sorry, I didn’t see you down there.” A massive woman, Valkyrean in stature, stood with perfect poise and bearing at the front desk to Hell. Long dancer’s legs led up to massive hips and an hourglass waist, draped in translucent white silk that hung loose in some areas, and clung wonderfully tight in others… The chest area of the dress was a noticeably “snug” fit, since it had to accommodate two porcelain-smooth breasts that were each big and heavy enough to suffocate a man. Above a most dazzling display of flawless cleavage and bare, slender shoulders, was a face of otherworldly beauty: An artistic smattering of freckles across gently blushing cheeks and a button nose, and two immaculate blue eyes that fluttered with almost exaggerated innocence. She smiled, showing two rows of pristine white teeth behind her pert red lips, and tucked a curl of golden hair behind her ear with a graceful flick of her wrist. She even carried her own source of light: a glowing ring of pure light hovered effortlessly over her combed and styled head, bathing her (and especially her prodigious chest) in constant, holy light.

She was, in a word, angelic.

The short, horned figure sitting before her stared up with undisguised disdain. “Name?”

“Gabriella, but all my friends call me Gabby! And since everyone is my friend, you can call me Gabby too, if you wa—”

“Full name?”

“Just Gabby. Angels don’t have last names!”

The petite receptionist scowled at the woman’s overly-gorgeous smile as if the cheer radiating off of her was physically sickening. “Super. Do you have an appointment, Gabby?”

“Yep! I’m supposed to check in about a missing soul? It’s embarrassing, but one of our interns misfiled a few things, bless her, and one soul with a generic sounding name ended up getting mislabeled as “sinner” by accident… Waddya know, before we have a chance to correct it, he gets hit by a cement truck! Can you believe it? Poor guy!”

The imp’s deep well of sympathy was on full display as she tapped her finger wearily against the desk and yawned wide enough to show her sharp teeth, “Uh huh, totally. Major bummer. And?”

But Gabby’s enthusiasm was immutable, “And, well, I’m here to bring him up to heaven, silly!”

“And you need my help for that, do you?”

“If it’s not too much trouble for you to check your records for him, I’d really, really appreciate it!”

The receptionist groaned at the prospect of having to do anything other than sit around on her fat ass, “Uuugh. Alright, toots, what’s this idiot’s name?”

“Joe.”

The imp sighed and rubbed her eyes, “His full name, damnit.”

The angel only chuckled at the misunderstanding, “Oh, of course! Joseph A. Verage is his name. Isn’t that funny? No wonder his file got all mixed up in the system!”

Demi froze at the name, a look of extreme displeasure coming over her face. As she pondered how to proceed, she rocked her hips from side to side, grinding herself into the leather almost as if she was trying to settle a personal grudge against her chair.

“That name doesn’t ring a bell,” She lied smoothly, “I’ll have to check our comprehensive, uh… database…” A badly dented filing cabinet appeared in a puff of smoke, and Demi spun to face it, refusing to get up from her chair. She pulled open a random drawer and began rifling through haphazardly, making sure to pause now and again. “What name did you say? John K. Garage, or something?”

The angel smiled patiently, “Joseph A. Verage. He’ll be in there somewhere. Take your time!”

Demi indeed took her time. She pulled out folders that hadn’t been opened in centuries, “accidentally” spilled coffee over a few papers, “misplaced” Joe’s real file more than once, and made the angel repeat his name at least every five minutes. But the angel, blissfully gullible though she had seemed at first, was infuriatingly perseverant. Gabby was perfectly content to wait through any delay, clean up every spill, and clarify any discrepancy. She even insisted on helpfully re-alphabetizing Demi’s desk contents, the agreeable bitch. In the end, after more than an hour of feigned delays, Demi had to concede that the angel simply wouldn’t be, couldn’t be, deterred.

So she resorted to plan B: good old fashioned lying.

“Well I’ve checked everywhere, and I don’t see Joe’s name on any of our records. He must be somewhere else. Did you try purgatory?”

Gabby didn’t hesitate, “No, but I’m sure he’s here somewhere! Don’t worry, I’ve got a backup plan. We angels can always detect the precise location of a righteous soul, as long as we concentrate! Why, I think I feel him now, in this very room! He’s right… Hmm.” Gabby was frowning down to where the receptionist’s humongous red ass poured over the sides of her chair and bulged up against the armrests.

“What?” The grumpy imp crossed her arms and leaned back, petulantly grinding her hips into the seat as she did so.

“This is odd, but I’m sensing that Joe is somewhere under your tushie.”

“My what?”

“Your, ah, buttocks.”

Demi sighed. The jig was up. “Oh right. How forgetful of me, I must have misplaced him.”

“Accidents happen! Would you mind standing up?”

Groaning as if she were saddled with a terrible and unfair burden, Demi slid onto her feet. “Alright, twerp, I guess it’s your lucky day because your… Huh.” Demi frowned at her unexpectedly empty chair. Even bending down to examine it closely, there was no sign of the tiny, shrunken man that she’d happily imprisoned under her ass.

Gabby peered over her shoulder, “How odd. I still sense that he’s close…”

Then Demi felt a microscopic, utterly negligible itch between her legs, near the very edge of her underwear. She instinctively clenched her cheeks, crushing whatever annoying speck had caused the unwanted sensation into nothingness… Belatedly realizing what she’d done, she grinned. “Don’t worry, I think I found him.”

Gabby bounced with joy, “Really? Where???”

“Here.” With a snide grin the imp bent down, flashing the angel as her skirt rode up and exposed her meaty backside. Just because Demi had to hand her little toy over didn’t mean she had to make it pleasant or dignified for him!

For the first time, Gabby seemed less than perfectly jovial as the smallest frown crossed her face, “Hmm… I don’t see him anywhere.”

Demi reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide apart. “How about now?”

“Nope, still no sign of him.”

Demi yanked her panties aside, brazenly exposing her taut little asshole and bare sex. “Now?”

Blinding light seared Joe’s eyeballs. He hadn’t seen the outside world in… he forgot how long. “Oh God, oh thank God…” he groaned, unable to express his immense relief. He may still have been stuck to the inner surface of an enormous bitch’s enormous ass crack, but at least he could see, and breathe again!

Gabby leaned forward with the slightest look of concern on her beautiful face, “Hmm, that’s him alright. Now, do you mind, uh… retrieving him for me?”

Demi looked over her shoulder, “Not at all. Here, allow me.” She reached back, politely extending one finger…

Joe was still celebrating his first lungful of real air when a huge shadow fell over him, as if a blimp had flown overhead. As soon as he realized what was coming he began to scream, “Oh fuck, not again, please! No! PLEASE—”

*Squelch!*

In an instant, Demi’s fingertip crushed Joe’s sesame-seed sized body right into the hot, oily wrinkles of her anus. Rather than granting him a quick and painless rescue, the little imp spent the next two minutes vigorously rubbing him across every inch of her own buttcrack as she pretended to “retrieve” him. The helpless little man was dragged across several football fields of his most hated enemy’s perfectly soft skin, and even plunged briefly between her pussy lips, only to come away wet and choking on her intoxicating scent. She didn’t even bother to hide a moan of pleasure as she ground him into her most sensitive areas for nothing more than her own petty enjoyment.

By the time Demi was done with him Joe had been reduced to a gasping, naked mess, dripping all over with sticky fluids. She held him in front of her face just so she could gaze imperiously down at him one last time, “Well, it’s been fun, twerp, but your chariot awaits.” The imp’s finger curled back, preparing to send the little man flying towards his absurdly gigantic, half-naked savior.

Joe might have been crushed, smothered, teased, humiliated, blueballed, and smothered again by the sniggering she-devil, but he still had his pride. He’d also had plenty of time to contemplate exactly what he'd say to her as soon as he got his freedom. This was his chance to finally get back at the arrogant bully! He grinned defiantly, ready to put the evil little imp in her place, “Oh yeah? Is that all you’ve—”

*Squash!*

Demi opened her mouth and effortlessly mashed Joe’s naked body along the length of her big wet tongue, slathering him in her own saliva and leaving a thin trail of his precum behind while her annoying voice hummed all around him. “Mmllaaah…” His long-awaited moment of reprisal against the gargantuan brat wasn’t given even the briefest acknowledgement as she rubbed him back and forth, getting him good and sticky. Despite his anger, Joe couldn’t stop himself from moaning in mind-numbing pleasure as his cock was dragged across her slippery tongue… He was so, so close! Any moment now, and he’d burst, finally relieving his pent up—

Demi dragged Joe away from her tongue, holding him up where she could sneer down at him from above and smack her lips noisily in his face. His boner was stiffer than ever, and even at his puny size she could see it twitching in frustration. “Feel free to dream about my perfect ass when you're up in heaven, speck. Oh, and one last thing…” Demi brought Joe even closer just so she could blast him point-blank with her infuriatingly smug voice, “Sorry not sorry about the blueballs.”

Joe couldn’t let her get the last word in. Not after everything she’d put him through, not without a fight. If he could just gather his strength, maybe he could-

Then she flicked him away, sending him right between the towering angel’s huge tits in a sparkling trail of precum. With a faint *splat!* his tiny body stuck to one of Gabby’s humongous breasts, then began a slow, pitiful slide down into her cleavage. Demi chortled loud enough for him to hear from the comfort of her chair, infuriatingly pleased with her final sendoff.

Gabby, who had stood unhelpfully by this entire exchange, smiled obliviously between the two of them, “Aww, it’s nice that you two get along so well!” Then she glanced at the sneering imp, “Thanks so much for all your help. It was lovely talking to you, I hope we meet again soon. Byyye~!” Then, with a joyous wave that jostled her massive breasts together and nearly crushed the man she’d only just saved, the angel disappeared with a flash of holy light.

The petite demon rolled her eyes to nobody in particular, “Ugh. Angels.” Then, if one could be said to pop out of existence in a “smug” manner, that’s exactly what she did.

Joe had to blink several times before he could see, the light was so bright. “Where… where am I???”

A gorgeously cheerful voice sang down from above, “Why, you’re in Heaven, silly! See the clouds?”

From between the angel’s canyon-like cleavage he indeed caught glimpses of puffy white clouds, and a set of cosmically huge gates constructed of pure gold.

Two enormous but perfectly manicured fingers came down and pinched Joe around the waist, extracting him from the deep recess between her breasts just so she could dangle him just above those very same breasts instead. Joe spent a wonderful moment staring at the angel’s beaming face, and then she dropped him. Joe bounced off her prodigious chest, fell past her silk-enrobed stomach, past her long naked thighs, and smacked into the marble floor.

Gabby winced from high above, “Oops, sorry, I always forget you mortals can’t fly without wings…” When she saw that Joe was already beginning to peel himself from the ground she shrugged and chirped, “Anyway. I’m Gabby, and I’ll be your chaperone today!”

Staggering to his feet, Joe was extremely disappointed to see that even standing at his full height, he couldn’t even see over the angel’s smallest toe. “Uh, Gabby? I’m really, really grateful that you rescued me and all, but could you please-”

“Sorry, what’s that? I couldn’t hear you!” Gabby leaned forward, and Joe gulped as her hanging breasts threatened to spill out of her tight white dress over his very head. The jiggly sight caused another painful twinge of desire to shoot through his body, making him wince… That horrible imp had left him awfully frustrated.

Joe cleared his throat and spoke up, “I asked if you can unshrink me? Please???”

“Oh, right! Of course I can, glad you reminded me!”

Gabby’s blue eyes glimmered, and Joe found himself rising mercifully upwards. When his growth spurt concluded he found himself level with her round chest. Angels, apparently, were quite tall. And well endowed… Joe gulped and wondered if it was a sin to ogle an angel, considering her golf-ball sized nipples were both clearly visible underneath her see-through dress, and practically waving in his face. Joe blushed as he felt his boner twitching eagerly, and tried to cover himself. Fortunately for him, the angel didn’t seem to notice or care.

Joe wasn’t sure what to say to an angel, but he did his best to politely divert his gaze. “Wow. You’re, uh… taller than I expected. Thank you for saving me, I don’t know what I would have done if I’d had to spend another minute being that small…” Joe would be happy if he never saw another giant woman for the rest of his life. Or, well, afterlife. Gabby was amazonian compared to him, but he supposed he could get used to that sort of thing.

Then Gabby spoke up, “No problem! Actually, that reminds me… I should unshrink myself, too!”

“Unshrink… yourself???”

“It’ll only take a sec!”

Gabby grinned and suddenly shot upwards, expanding at a terrifying rate as a rumbling sound filled the air. Joe balked, all his relief draining away. Then his worry turned to panic: as she grew in every direction, Gabby’s feet began to take up more and more space… As an avalanche of pedicured toes rose over him, Joe let out a despairing scream, then was swept aside like a piece of unseen lint.

Very happy to once more be at her full height of almost a mile tall, Gabby stretched and let out a girlish squeak. “Ahh, much better! Are you still down there, Joe?” Gabby peered down at her feet, then grimaced, “Shoot, did I forget to leave you enough room when I expanded, again?” Lifting one leg, Gabby smiled down at the soul she’d only recently recovered from Hell, even though he’d been crushed and flattened into her foot. “Whew, I found you! That’s twice I’ve rescued you now, heehee! Good thing I’m so careful!” Joe, staring up at a woman even bigger than any he’d seen thus far, was less than pleased with this turn of events. Not that he had the power to do anything about it, of course.

The immense, bubbly angel used one perfectly manicured fingernail to scrape Joe’s miserable body from the sole of her foot, then held him up to show him around. To his mounting, overwhelming horror, as far as he could see to the sunny horizon, lining every cloud in sight, were cubicles. Miles of gigantic, oversized cubicles. Not again…

Gabby merrily began what sounded like a well-rehearsed speech, “In the late 80s, Heaven was over capacity. Without enough angels to go around, efficiency was dropping, so we had to think outside the box! That’s why we adopted a novel, ground-breaking new synergistic strategy that would—”

“Let me guess,” came Joe’s pitifully small voice, “You started making angels bigger?”

Gabby smiled like the sun itself, “Oh my gosh, how did you know???”

Joe sighed up at the immense woman, “A lucky guess.”

“Heehee, wow! Well, I still have to give you the rest of the tour, so don’t interrupt anymore, okay?” Keen on getting through her prepared speech, Gabby turned her attention away, failing to notice as the tiny man peeled from her fingernail and fell, once more, onto the round surface of one titanic breast.

Joe, yet again stuck face-first against the body of a woman larger than a world monument, groaned. At least this one was nice…?

“So in ‘93 we moved away from our traditional “One soul, one angel” staff policy—Oops, excuse me!” Gabby only ceased her endless blathering whenever she crossed paths with one of the tiny little figures scurrying about the floor beneath her. Since she could hardly see where her feet landed thanks to her shelf-like chest, her meandering, winding path frequently trampled them by ones or twos, leaving them smeared against the ground or, occasionally, pancaked to the underside of her bare feet. But Gabby was kind, and gentle, and made sure to apologize to each and every one of them, even if she didn’t have the time to slow down and scrape them free. She had a tour to give!

But Joe had problems of his own.

As the hot sun beat down against the huge angel’s chest, small beads of sweat formed across her pale skin. Of course, each “small” droplet running down the humongous woman was even bigger than a cement truck compared to someone like Joe. Stuck to her skin, he couldn’t move a muscle as her constant jiggling rolled one such transparent droplet ominously into view above him. “Oh no… Uh, Gabby? Gabby! I need your help before- GABBY!!!”

Gabby took another strutting step through her offices, her body shaking and bouncing as she went, blabbering all the while. But wait, had she heard something? She paused and cocked her head to listen… but there was only the sounds of cheerful conversations floating through the air, typing coming from various cubicles, maybe an inaudible shout of alarm from someone who’d nearly been stepped on by one of her plodding feet. The faint, diminishing scream of a singular and infinitesimally small man went completely unheard, even as he was picked up by a falling droplet of sweat and carried into the jiggling depths of her warm cleavage…

“Huh, must’ve been nothing.” She shrugged, once more jostling her chest together. “Where was I? Oh, right! A revolutionary new angel-soul paradigm was developed, allowing us to really upsize our market impact…”

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this story and want to receive early access to similar upcoming stories, vote on what I write next, or support my work, head over to my Patreon!