- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Insertion, Playful, Cute and Hot, Intellectual, Breasts play

There he was beaten up with panting, lying in the bliss of darkness smelling like hormones of the beautiful Lindsay.

It was started when Peter was sitting in the lab working on his prototype for the matter simulator with which he wanted to change the world for the better considering the growing population and shrinking natural resources. It was all going well when, till the time she came along.

 

Andrea was a smart, talented and good looking PHD holder who was invited by the Peter to work alongside him for the confidential project he had been working on. He clearly remembers the time when he met Andrea in the college where Andrea had just joined the college in the one of the best bio informatics program of the world. Peter was doing his research and used to teach supplementary classes to keep his professorship and one day he had started his lectures in the fall with the 2018 batch. There she was sitting in the middle a beauty to behold with the porcelain white skin with small dimples around her chin which comes to life whenever she smiled. Her hair were black with golden highlights with C cup breasts which Peter imagined to be perky with an hourglass waist while she was wearing a tank top and denim shorts.

Peter got stunned by her mesmerizing beauty and for a minute lost his rhythm, but soon somebody called and he was back to his grumpy, narcissist self. As usual he asked the toughest problems which he used to ask every year to show the students their place but this time he was facing Andrea and with the beauty she was a brainiac with a perfect to none academic score. She countered her all queries and there he was falling in love at first lecture with a student which was against his morals.

After class, they had an eye brief eye contact which was more than a teacher and student feel, Andrea was also astonished with the level of questions that had been posed and curious about the mind of the person posing it, Peter was a lean guy with average face features with sharp eyes and messy haircut. He was 5”10 in height which was perfect for 5’6 tall Andrea.

After the first semester, students were allowed to apply for the research with the professors they feel that could provide them the best output. Peter never trusted anyone with his work and research and therefore never accepted any applications, although this time he had met the perfect candidate, Andrea but he was unsure of whether she would like to join him in his research. Contrary to his doubt, Andrea showed up wondering the work that goes on by Peter who gave her a bit of hard time this whole semester for the first time in her life.

Peter and Andrea talked about his research which was confidential and holds the potential to change the whole world. Peter was working on the matter simulator which can be used to shrink the living organism and things to 1/100th time of their original size to tackle the problem of growing population and scarce resources. Andrea was fascinated by the progress and the impact it would bring for the betterment of the society.

 

Andrea joined Peter in his research and completed her PHD as well, they got into a relationship and six months down the line, Peter asked Andrea out. He confessed that he loved her intellect more than anything and playfully to lighten the mood mentioned that her body was the added bonus. Andrea smiled and said yes, she also confessed how she was waiting for him to ask her out.

They were in a mature, intellectually simulated relationship where they had the hottest sex, they had ever and this continued for the 4.5 years. Everything was going well, then it happened, first prototype was ready in the form of a infrared matter simulator which was formed into shape of a gun which needed something to be in a proximity of 5 meters. Peter and Andrea were very excited about the results as they tried the device on the chair and it worked. They were sure that the invention is going to change the world.

Peter offered himself for the experiment on living organism, Andrea wondered that why is Peter not experimenting upon the animals but she had better understood to go with the Peter against her better judgement but was unaware of the fact that he also had developed a bit of giantess fetish, he wanted to feel Andrea by literally exploring all her body with her tiny self, this was one of the motivation which kept him going whenever he felt low but always doubted if Andrea would accept this side of him.

Poor Peter never knew that Andrea had the wild side of her which was open to all the sensual awakening stuff available in this world, although Peter knew that they had tried all the spicy things but this could be the place where he drew the line, which made him resultant to the upcoming consequences.

 

Andrea pointed the device at Peter and within a matter of seconds Peter shrunk to almost 3 inches which was less than what they had imagined but was tremendously revolutionary in itself. Peter saw that everything was so large he was excited as well as afraid about the quantum of change in perspective, he went towards Andrea and she wore the lab coat with nothing within and Peter could see the lands of white skin of beautiful Andrea hiding behind the smaller than usual lab coat, he could see the drop of liquid falling down on him which was gooey. That single droplet held the pressure of a whole bucket of water falling down from 10 stories high with higher than usual density but thanks to the sturdiness which was provided by the device which made him 100 times better than the normal size human in terms of his body density and lung capacity.

When he got out of that gooey drop, he saw what will seem heaven to a normal human but hell to him, Andrea was rubbing her nether region moaning heavily. Peter knew that Andrea used to always get excited with the success of their experiments but this time due to the heat of the results forgot about this variable. But his fetish was being satisfied, so he played along. He called Andrea repeatedly but she was just lost in herself and after a big orgasm and squirting over the little Pete, she took him in her hand and smiled or rather smirked. She told him the truth about her knowledge of his fantasy and he stood there stunned with a hard as wood boner.

Peter asked Andrea to put him on slab and strip and Andrea also followed along to being dominated by the tiny man, there was something inside Andrea which felt relentless about being dominated by a tiny man but at the same time holding the power to crush him. She put in a show for him, slowly taking off her lab coat and rubbing her hand in her hair to her breasts, those light brown C cup breasts which Pete had suckled on innumerable times. She groped her right breast and slid her hand to the navel and then to her vagina. Andrea rubbed her clit slowly while moaning lightly. This was unbelievable for Peter as he saw her beautiful girlfriend playing with here, he also started to beat the meet. He was stroking furiously and soon enough his urges took the better of him and Andrea’s pre play warmup took the better of him.

 

Andrea saw Peter panting lying down which made her a bit turned off but not so much to let it go, she let of the part of being dominated in the play to be the dominating one now. She took hold of the Pete and took him into the bedroom and threw the Pete on the bed which came as a surpise to Pete being flying in the air and suddenly hitting the surface. When Pete got back into his senses to what happened, he started yelling at Andrea. She paid no mind and brought out a transparent dildo which with a place to liquid cum inside but also had a opening of around the same size as Pete. Pete got scared of the future which Andrea hold and looked at her in astonishment but still Andrea walking around the room was something which was sight to behold. Mixed emotions made Peter more excited but the sturdiness provided by the device gave him courage to be excited.

 

Andrea seemed like a goddess from heaves with her white porcelain skin and hourglass weight with swollen nether region and perky breasts standing there holding a dildo for dear Peter, she wanted to give Pete a last satisfactory glance before taking over her pleasure over Pete’s. She turned around and showed her perfect bubbly arse which gave compliment to her petite structure. She looked back at Pete sideways which made shudder and he knew that the time has come to return the dues. Andrea climbed over the bed slowly over the Pete and held the position like a cat on her fours staring at her prey. Pete could see her body covering the sky with he breasts staring down at him, teasing him to come and suckle. She slowly put her mouth near Pete and he could feel her warm and rosy breath saying “Fuck me baby” and then he swears he saw a devil lying in her smile.

Andrea put out his tongue over Pete and started licking his body, she held Pete’s hand with her two fingers and started playing with her dick by licking it furiously, until she tasted his juice (that’s what she called it). Peter could not believe the orgasm which he had earlier but this was the best blow job ever. Andrea went up and put swallowed it and now picked up the Pete and put him on her breasts while she reached for the dildo, to make things more interesting Pete bit her nipple which made a moan a bit. Andrea got more excited by the second and laid on her back looking a tiny man trying to please her partner. She took the lube and put it on Dildo and put it down on the bed. She took little Pete and put him inside the dildo and slowly put that Dildo near her clit and rubbed it. Andrea could not control herself thinking about how Pete was going to be inside her and intimate with her more sacred place.

Andrea put pete in with Dildo slowly inside vulva, he could feel the heat and the scent of the place, it was making him mad. He wanted to taste the nectar but he couldn’t until Andrea allowed, he felt the dildo slid in and he could clearly see the hungry walls famished for him, the sight was so mesmerizing that he wanted to touch those walls lay in the shower of cum inside Andrea. Andrea pulled out the Dildo and brought it to her eye level to see the condition of Pete and make him beg to please her. Pete was lying on his knees begging Andrea to put him in there let her pleasure. Andrea smiled and opened the lid of the dildo and asked Pete to address her as goddess and kiss her on her lips, he followed the instructions and climbed over the perky breasts and reached to sternum, somehow managed to reach the blood red lips and worshiped them like anybody would have ever done.

Andrea was surprised that the game worked and the results were astoundingly well, it made her more powerful and horny than ever before, she could feel herself already ready to burst but was not done with Pete. To punish Pete more for biting her breasts, she asked him to kiss them and make amends to them but at this point Pete could have done anything to go into the cave and taste the nectar. He reached to the right one and started kissing it furiously and licking it and Andrea could not control it and started rubbing her other breasts while watch it Pete put in efforts for her one request. Her juices were flowing out and she picked up Pete and put him on her Abdomen and ordered to go wild and make her orgasm, excited Pete reached to her clit and started kissing it and rubbing it. Andrea tried her best to let Pete enjoy his reward and held the covers in her first and her legs were dancing around to control the urge to finish the job herself.

 

Finally she shouted “Fuck me” and Pete took the sign and went in with all his strength put together to part the swollen and wet lips, he entered the heaves and started licking the walls, Andrea was getting crazy with the juices flowing and Pete driving her crazy from inside. She was showering from inside and juices were flowing out like a river and then it happened, Pete reached her Gspot and licked her and with only 1 swallow of the juice over the Gspot of Andrea, there came the flood and being a squirter, the pressure was so harsh that Peter tried his best to held onto her insides but was thrown out on the satin sheets all sticky and still panting all beaten up. Andrea also passed out by the most incredible orgasm she ever had in her entire life leaving little Pete between her legs fighting for his life in pool of her cum all tired out.