- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My brain demanded a conclusion to her day, so I wrote a brief conclusion to her date. It’s mostly a sex story honestly, but it contains a few little sizes scenes. Enjoy, and maybe Caroline will have other adventures in a new story. 

Foot fetish, domination, bug crush, tiny crush, blood, violence, praise kink

Chris picked her up promptly at 6:30, and she looked gorgeous enough in a little black dress, open-toed heels, a little up-do hair and shiny earrings dangling with her soft neck that his jaw very literally dropped. It took him 5 full minutes of the drive to regain his composure and stop stuttering, which Caroline found cute. 


At dinner, Caroline solved his problem, and saved herself work, in the first few minutes, to which he responded, “Oh wow! You’re so good at this, and made that feel way easier than doing it on my own! I owe you dessert now too!”


Caroline chuckled, and at dinner was cute and sweet, laying it on thick as she watched her himbo laugh and smile with her. He had a big mouth, and she wondered how many of her toes she could fit in it. As she dug into a potato purée, she bet she could get him to lick some off of her foot by the third date. She tested for a fetish by gently stroking up his leg with her foot, and was first rewarded with a very visible blush on his expressive face, and then a moment later his hand reached down and began gently stroking the top of her foot. She took a particularly deep breath, and smiled as his fingers traced to the tips of her toes. She was about to make a comment when he broke the moment’s tension. 


“Wow. I already knew this, but you have.. very beautiful feet. Perfect even..” he looked down and then his finger traced over her toe ring, remarking, “I didn’t know you had a toe ring though. What other secrets are you hiding?”


He examined her foot closely in his lap, and then his finger picked at her toe ring for a second, and he said, “I think you might of stepped in something, there’s a little bit of red stuck to this guy, I got it though.”


She smiled as her date attentively scraped the remains of her last worshiper from her toe ring, and then said, “Oh I’m usually barefoot, who knows what I stepped in. But I have plenty of secrets, maybe you’ll even get to learn a few.” She smiled slyly at him, then plopped her other foot next to the first in his lap. “If you’re good, of course.”


He laughed, and the rest of dinner went wonderfully, with him even slipping her feet from the shoes and gently rubbing them throughout much of their conversation. She noticed him sneakily bring one hand to his face with a subtle sniff several times, smelling the aroma of her feet on his hands, and she bit back her giddiness as the fly wiggled further into her web. 


At the bar with his friends, she was charming and funny, and when she stepped to the restroom she heard all of them congratulate him, “What a catch!” and “You better not fuck this up!”


His response was good, telling them, “I’m taking it slow and respectfully. I’m shocked I’m even here, so I’m gonna do whatever it take to not fuck this up!”


In the bathroom, seated on the toilet, a fat little roach scurried in front of her. Like most bars, the bathroom was disgusting, so she was unsurprised there was a roach, only surprised that it moved that close to her. She clicked her tongue against her teeth, and moved her foot as she spoke.


“A mistake, little roach, that’s going to cost you.” And then she quickly pressed down, a gritty, wet crunch echoing from beneath the flat front of her heel, and she dragged it back, unceremoniously smearing the gooey green guts of her victim on the already disgusting floor. She laughed at the idea that the roach’s insides were mingling with all forms of dirt on the floor, and probably more than a few splashes of piss on the floor. “A fitting grave for a bug,” she thought. 


At the sink she washed up and complemented some drunk girls on their looks, eliciting joyful yells and a slew of more positivity slung back and forth, and she invited the gaggle to join her back out in the bar. Chris’ friends all but cheered for her as she walked back to their group with three pretty new faces in tow, and she stuck her arms out, waving for more applause. 


The night progressed, and they transitioned to a club, a loud group of joyful people looking to dance the night away. Caroline was enjoying herself, and was pleased to see that despite one of her pretty bathroom friends' interest in him, Chris had eyes only for her, her cute little puppy just following her around. Visions of riding his face to climax later that night danced in her eyes as she laughed and touched him playfully. 


At the club, the girls hit the dance floor right away, and it wasn’t long before each of them had done what all drunk women did, and took off their various heels to dance barefoot in the crowd. Chris demonstrated some thoughtfulness right away, volunteering to hold her shoes in one hand as they danced deeper into the night, bodies moving closer in the flashing lights. 


Caroline was dancing, ass grinding against Chris’ hard crotch, rhythmically gyrating as she raised one arm up behind her and wrapped it around his neck, lightly squeezing him against her. In the darkness, she spotted a commotion in front of her, watching carefully as a small crowd of girls let out a few giggling screams as they looked at the ground. Caroline suddenly heard a sound she was intimately familiar with, the sharp snap of little bones beneath a foot, and she saw a group of tiny men scrambling on the floor, lost and confused, the group of girls surrounding them looking down and stomping wildly in the strobing dark. 


Caroline was enjoying herself thoroughly, and while she watched discreetly, she made no effort to join in, content to listen for the distinct crunches and joyful shrieks. But then she saw one of the unlucky victims, barely dodging the pounding soles, diving through the maze, directly towards her, and she couldn’t resist. 


She pushed away from Chris and spun, facing him and swaying her hips seductively as her hands traced her hips, kicking a foot back and smiling to herself as she felt the tiny bump into her heel, and then turned her head over her shoulder and looked back. She saw him knocked flat on his back, and flashed a mean grin at him as she stepped back, heel landing on his legs and stomach. Her weight pressed down and she felt his legs snap and her heel mush through his soft abs, a satisfying crunch and pop as his guts squirted out in ribbons from his sides and then bloody rivulets splurched from his mouth. She mashed her heel down with her little dance and then took another half-step back, looking back at Chris as she felt the deeply satisfying crunch of the tiny under her foot. She twisted both feet in a little shimmy and smiled at her date, wondering if he saw what she did, and what he’d think if he did. She wished she had her camera, although this was not the best environment for pictures, and it wasn’t the first time she couldn’t immortalize one of her little crushes. She had been doing this for years, after all. 


At two am they were outside, her hanging on to him as they waited for a cab, when he noticed the red on her now dirty bare feet. 


“Oh, are you hurt? Do we need to get a band-aid or something? I have stuff at my place if you want me to take care of it.”


His concern for her was touching, and she told him most of the truth, “No no, I’m not hurt. There were a bunch of those little bug-borrowers on the dance floor inside, I think I stepped on one and that's what’s left of him. It’s mostly dirt now I think. But I would love for you to take me home and take care of something else for me.”


She watched his jaw drop again at her suggestion, and he nodded quickly, and then he said something that made her fall in love, just a little bit. 


“Wow though. What a lucky bug, huh?”


She looked at him, stepped close, and kissed into his neck, whispering in his ear, “If you play your cards right, I’ll step on you too. Get me to your home, my good boy.”


In the taxi, they ignored the driver and made out, her pushing against him, and then him pushing back gently into her softness. She pulled back and nipped at his ear, and pulled his hand up her dress, pressing his fingers against her wetness, and then murmured to him, “Kiss my shoe and show me what a good boy you are.”


Her tongue flicked against his earlobe and he shivered, then lifted the heel he’d been carrying to his face, and without her pushing, inhaled deeply before planting a wet kiss on the sole. 


She turned his head towards hers and pushed his fingers into her cunt as she mashed her lips against hers. They exited the cab and entered his apartment in a flailing mass of limbs, wrestling clothes off and madly groping at soft, exposed flesh. Soon he was on his back on the floor and she was slamming her wet pussy onto his face, gripping his hair and holding his head as he ate like a starving man. She came, hard, pressing down so hard she thought she might break his nose, and shuddered. She heard a tiny wince of pain from him, but he soldiered on, delicately appreciating her slick folds, and she pressed herself against him, smothering him completely and looking down into his eyes. He made no attempt to move her and looked up at her sweetly, waiting for her to let her breathe as he continued licking gently. She watched, growing wetter as she saw the first bits of panic appear on his face, but he still did nothing other than worship her cunt. 


She scooted back from his face and laughed at his gasps as her ass rested on his rising chest, and then she pushed down and stood, straddling him and letting him look up at her. She lifted one dirty foot and placed it gently on his throat, pressing down slightly, and then moved it to his mouth. She was about to command him to lick, like a good boy, but he beat her to it, putting his mouth to work for her. She closed her eyes and focused on the sensation and moaned, just as she had when seated on his face, and then she pushed down, leisurely mashing her foot against his wet lips and tongue. At the sound of a loud slurp, she looked down and said, “Bedroom. Now. Fuck me like your life depends on it, my good boy.”


And then she was on her back at the edge of the bed, her legs on his shoulders as he postponed into her, filling her just the way she wanted, and turning his head to lick, kiss and nibble at her feet the way she’d imagined that morning. Some part of her recognized with a smirk that her dirty feet had been licked so much that they were now much cleaner, and she imagined all of the other things she could get her good boy to do, before they both burst into orgasm, her spasming pussy milking the cum from his whimpering cock, and he collapsed on her, sweaty chest pressing nicely against her own. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and kissed lightly at his neck, whispering in his ear, “What a very good boy indeed.” 


She thought of all of the things she’d have her good boy do for her, and clenched around his cock in anticipation. He would be hers, completely. She smiled, and bit softly into his shoulder, marking him with her spider’s bite. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it, I’ve been on a writing kick for a little while now. I’ll have time this weekend to write more, so hopefully I’ll get something else out. In the meantime, take care, eat ass, hail satan, etc.