- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was originally like 5k words, but it doubled because I can't write short stories apparently. I hope the formatting is okay, but I did not break it up into chapters. If you want to read a sweet story about a nice giant lady taking care of two horny little men who wander into her office, read till about two thirds of the way through. After that, you get a Bad End.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This was supposed to be one shorter story, but I got carried away, because I really liked it. Enjoy folks.

Foot fetish, violent crush, food & bug crush, office flirting, mentions of oral sex, masturbating, orgasms, tricking dumb little tinies

Caroline typed away in her office, sending out another email that she knew almost no one in the office would read. HR was a thankless job, but it had great hours, good pay, and came with an office. Plus, she could close the door and kick up her feet, and no one was the wiser. 


Under the desk, her shoes were off, and she was absentmindedly flossing the edge of her foot between the toes of the other, idly fidgeting while she typed more ignorable memos. 


“One of these dumb-dumbs is going to forget to file for their health benefits until it’s too late, and it’s going to be my problem when they do,” she thought to herself, mildly annoyed as she sent out the third reminder this month of another deadline. “Oh who am I kidding, it’s never just one.”


She hoped it might at least be one of the cute guys in the building so she had something to look at during whatever meeting she’d have to fix it. While she clacked away in her office, two sneaky little borrowers watched. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Tim, she’s the one. She always had snacks in her bottom drawer, just begging to be taken, and she leaves so much uneaten food in that trash can every morning, we could get three meals a day just staying in this office alone.”


The stocky, nude borrower hissed to his companion, a lanky, nervous looking fellow right behind him. His voice had a hint of a whine to it when he responded, “Tim, I get it, but why are we here during the office hours? Why can’t we come back after everyone leaves? Or even better, at night, when the cleaning crew is gone too? Why are we doing this so.. early? It seems so risky!”


“Damn it Tim, aren’t you tired of nearly spoiled scraps? I want it fresh, for once! She had yogurt, granola, an apple and some orange juice! You saw it! That’s a feast, just waiting in that trash can , and I want it. Once we figure out the best way, we can come back and snag her lunch too! Plus, at night you know we’d have to fight off the rats too, and then we’d need more of us and I don’t want to share this goldmine with anyone. I barely want to share it with you! Now grow a pair, and let’s get moving!”


The stocky Matt would never confess to his friend that this giant woman also seemed to always be barefoot, and he had admired those feet from afar so many times, he wanted the chance to see them up close. While nearly all of the borrowers were afflicted with a foot fetish, they all shared a deep sense of shame about it. Plus, she was always playing music, or listening to some podcast, so he figured that would be enough cover for them to sneak nice and close, get the goods, maybe take a better mental picture of those feet, and get out. 


Nervous little Tim wanted to say so many things to stop Matt, but he knew his pig-headed friend would never listen. Tim assumed Matt knew everything he did about this giant lady, but he was wrong. Tim was scared of her, as he was of all the giants in this world, but especially scared of her, as he’d seen one interaction she had with a spider discovered in her office. 



He recalled every detail of that incident, all too perfectly. She’d been moving some binders from her bookshelf when she let out a little gasp. 


“Oh! What are you doing there Mr. Spider?” she had cooed, “I know you’re probably eating lots of yummy bugs, but I can’t have you hanging out with all my paperwork! Let’s get you out of there.”


Tim remembered her voice being so soft and radiating kindness, without an ounce of fear as she went to her desk and grabbed an empty glass cup and loose sheet of paper. He couldn’t see exactly what she did, but heard her talking calmly to the spider, coaxing it from its hiding spot, and then she emerged with it trapped under the cup, perched on the paper. 


“Well Mr. Spider, thank you for your cooperation! Let’s get you taken care of, shall we?”


She walked over to the window, and set the cup on the floor at her feet. She was barefoot in her office for the umpteenth time in a row as her toes wiggled in front of the spider, who seemed to be looking up at her. Tim thought she moved there to open the window and toss the little thing outside. Instead, she started talking, using the same cutesy voice she’d used to coax the spider from its hiding spot. 


“Mr. Spider, you didn’t think I’d let you outside, did you? You’d just make your way back inside again!”


Tim had been confused, and watched with a sense of mounting dread as the woman had raised her bare foot up and placed it on top of the glass cup. 


“No no no, Mr. Spider, we have a much more permanent solution to this problem. You’re a bug, Mr. Spider! And everyone knows what happens to bugs!”


She had taken her foot off the glass, bent down and slowly lifted the glass, watching the dime-sized spider for movement. She lifted her foot over it, centering her bare heel on it as she peered around the side, and said, “They get squashed! Bye-bye, Mr. Spider, I hope it hurts, a lot!” 


Her voice had never strayed from that almost sing-song tone, but her actions were intensely cruel. Her heel slowly descended, and the spider did not seem to recognize the danger until it was too late. Her heel made contact and pinned it, and Tim had watched in horror as she pressed down. The unmistakable chitinous crackling and crushing of the spiders exoskeleton was replaced with the soft squish of its insides squirting out, and then the sound of crumpling paper as she drove her heel into the carpet and slowly twisted, grinding her heel as she hummed innocently. 


When she finally lifted her foot, she dragged it on the carpet, wiping the remains of that spider deep into the fibers, spreading its guts far and wide. She bent over to look at it, and then walked to her desk and grabbed a little camera from some drawer. She walked back over and took a picture of the stain on that single sheet of paper, and the camera whirred and clicked as it spat out a small photo. She waved it in one hand while crumpling up the paper in the other and promptly tossing it in the trash. 


She went back to work, glancing at the new picture a minute or two later with a smile before placing it and her camera back in the drawer. 


Tim had never seen any of the giants act with so much casual sadism towards any small creature. Sure, bugs and even borrowers were killed sometimes, but Tim had never seen it done with such.. joy. 


After he reflected on that memory, he couldn’t believe that Matt was still so invested in being anywhere near this dangerous woman. But Matt persisted, already slinking across the open floor towards her desk. The huge woman seemed completely unaware, tutting to herself as she worked, and Tim darted after Matt, more afraid of being left anywhere alone than being spotted. The office wasn’t too huge, and while she could certainly cross it much faster than them, there was enough furniture for them to hide under and lower the risk of exposure. On top of that, only the most confident or stupid borrowers went out consistently solo, due to all of the other dangers in the office besides the Bigs. That spider she had crushed in Tim’s memory was maybe up to his knee, and while he could probably handle it on his own, it became dramatically easier to take care of encounters like that if he had a friend, and adding one more borrower to a party didn’t increase the chances of discovery too much.


Matt sprinted from behind a filing cabinet, covering a distance that would take the giant two or three strides in about ten seconds of full spring, sliding behind the metal wastebasket at the side of her desk. The metal mesh and semi-transparent plastic bag inside let him get a clear view of the prize, a plastic cup of yogurt, hardly touched, a sizable chunk of some crumbly granola bar, and an apple core with plenty of good bites left, especially for a man roughly the same height as it. It would be a hefty climb up, but the mesh of the trashbin would make it much easier. They’d even be able to climb back out by grabbing the mesh through the plastic. The setup was absolutely perfect. As Matt steadied himself for the climb, he saw movement in the corner of his eye.


The desk was lifted two inches from the floor, and he saw a shadow flicker there. He ducked just a bit to get a better view and saw a view so beautiful he felt his soul leave his body. Her fidgeting feet were bouncing lightly just in front of him, her empty heels on the floor nearby, one knocked on its side, open and practically beckoning him to crawl inside. He froze, and then took a deep inhale, filling his lungs through his nose with the subtle musk emanating from her bare feet and open heels, marinating in that small space under the desk for a few hours. As his chest inflated, so did his cock, awakened by the smell of this woman, so clearly feminine, that slightly acrid sweat lending an air of dirtiness, realness, to the otherwise perfect.. Goddess.


Matt heard Tim catch up as he stood, ducked just barely under the edge of the desk, fighting the urge to wander forward into heaven. He felt like he should hide his erection from his companion, despite all borrowers constant nudity, but he was just too thoroughly awestruck to do anything other than stare. Tim hissed behind him, “Matt! What are you doing? I thought we were getting the food!”


Matt offered no verbal response, but stuck his arm back and silently waved Tim forward. Tim saw a flash of movement in front of his companion, and swallowed his fear as he crept forward to join his companion. He was greeted by the same vision of beauty that entranced his friend, and while his genitals responded in kind, he stood still, acutely aware of their vulnerability. A glance up let him see only up to this woman's midriff as she focused on her work, and let him relax just a tiny bit to take in the sight.


Before the two small intruders sat her feet, one resting on its edge, the other now crossed at the ankle and bouncing, a smooth, soft sole facing them, flicking and flexing tantalizingly. Her toes were painted with a tiny black and silver checkerboard pattern that they could never know was actually a “nail art pedicure sticker”, and the second toe of each foot had a silver band, a toe ring she hid in her shoes at work, but bared to the world any other time. The shoes were tall, the spiked heels the same height as Tim, and the leather of the shoe swooped down dramatically to expose the sides of any foot within, before diving back together to hide her toes in an exaggerated point. They would never know, but they were staring at a pair of three and a half inch, stiletto heel cutout pumps, in a US women’s size seven. 


Matt thought that he would love to live in the toe of those shoes, and be surrounded by her scent and feet for the remainder of his life. Tim nervously stared at the spike of the standing heel, watching it with the respect and fear he would give a large spider passing by. Matt couldn’t help himself any longer, forgetting the reason he’d made this trip at all, and stepped forward slowly, approaching the shoe laying flat on the ground. Tim didn’t notice his friend walking forwards until he was out of arm's length, and he made a feeble grasp as he whispered his name before withdrawing to his spot and watching the scene before him.


Caroline aggressively clacked the enter button on her keyboard, sending the last of a series of irritated emails and then slumped back in her chair with a huff, bored with the day. She was debating the merits of slipping her shoes back on and taking a lap around the office to break up the monotony when her eyes flicked downwards and she spotted something next to her shoes. She smiled, and leaned forward at her desk again, devising a new way to entertain herself and adjusting herself in her seat, making sure she could just barely see her little visitor in her peripheral vision as she began her mid-morning fun.


Matt had frozen, eyes wide in the shock of discovery at the giant’s sudden movement, and after a second of silence instead of the scream of acknowledgement before she dove back into her work, he slumped, a cold sweat breaking out all over his body. Tim had dove backwards into the dark and laid flat on the floor, watching from out of sight as Matt shook with fear. He called to his friend again, “Matt! No more risks! Let’s grab the scraps and get out!”


The voice of reason almost reached Matt. But just as he was about to turn and take the safe option, the crossed foot slowly spread its toes wide and rolled in a lazy circle, enticing him to stay before it gently lifted off and hovered over the shoe that was still standing. The sight transfixed Matt, and he could only watch, his heart pounding against his chest, as her toes ducked into the pump and gently lifted it up. She crossed that foot over her knee and flicked her foot to and fro, dangling that heel and letting her heel slap lightly against it with a soft thwip each time. The shoe seemed to just barely be on the tips of her toes, balanced perfectly, and a careful observer would have seen Matt’s cock bounce in rhythm with her kicks. 


Above them, Caroline allowed a sly smile to sneak across her lips, fully aware her plan to entice the little visitor was working. She flicked her foot just a bit more, slowly edging her shoe to the very tips of her toes, flinging her foot slower and slower, enticing her visitor to approach. From the edge of her vision she watched him stumble forward, and then she flicked her foot once more, dislodging her heel and letting it fall to the floor. The sudden movement made her target dive for cover.. into the toe of her other shoe. She saw him worm his way in, and then she spotted more movement at the back of the desk. Another little man hiding in the shadows? She paused, stretching her foot and rolling her ankle casually while she planned her next move. Maybe getting the first one would entice his friend to come forward. 


Matt was in the promised land. He’d avoided her gaze and dove deep into the toe section of her pointed pumps, and nestled himself further in. From his vantage he could spy on her marvelous legs in that plain office skirt, while completely enveloped in the thick, sweet musk her sweaty toes had pressed into these shoes. Her scent encouraged his baser instincts, and he now felt safe enough lodged in the toe of her shoe that he succumbed to the desire of his throbbing member. Matt, a perverted voyeur made complete, stroked himself, watching her perfect foot dangle and bounce as his deep breaths bathed his lungs in her essence. 


Tim saw his friend dive into her shoe and reflexively stuck out his hand in alarm. The falling shoe jolted him in his skin, the dull thump of it hitting the ground eliciting a nervous jump. But the giant seemed unbothered, and Mike seemed to be living out his dreams, and so Tim stepped forward just a bit, moving towards the light. 


Caroline saw this movement and chuckled to herself, leaning forward on the edge of her seat. She slowly pushed her pen to the side of her desk and prepared her show. With a careful swipe of her hand, she knocked her pen from the desk, dropping it right in front of the open shoe that now held a tiny man. She casually moved her foot over, grasping for the pen, and then made a show of looking under the desk to target her lost object. And then she looked right into her shoe and raised her eyes in surprise.


“Oh! Is that a little borrower hiding in my smelly shoes? Now what are you doing there, little guy? That’s no place for someone like you!”


Matt cursed his luck as the pen dropped in front of him, and while he stared in slack-jawed amazement at her foot as it passed over the shoe and reached for that worthless pen, his body remained stiff with the fear of discovery. His eyes tracked up her leg and then his eyes drifted further up as she ducked her head, and he made terrifying eye contact with the owner of those perfect peds. Terror washed over him as her bright eyes looked deep into his soul, and another man would have compared the experience to the horrifying reality of meeting a biblical angel, or an alien life form. A message of peace was not enough to still his racing heart. 


“What are you doing down in my shoe, friend?” She was cooing down to him, softening her already gentle voice for his tiny ears, “Isn’t it smelly? I’m glad I noticed you before I tried to put that shoe on, that could have been scary for both of us! Is there something you want?”


She watched him carefully, her foot resting on the trapped pen, between him and his friend, and waited for some form of acknowledgement from the tiny man. A moment later, she noticed his little bouncing cock, and couldn’t help but flash her teeth in a smile. 


“Oh wow! Do you.. do you like my smelly shoes? It looks like your.. little man enjoys it. If that’s the case, do you want to come get a whiff of the foot that made the smell?”


She rolled her foot in a circle, spread and closed her toes, and posed the arch of her sole as alluringly as she could manage, pulling on the threads of the little things’ desire. He was helpless against her, she was certain, and hoped his friend enjoyed the show as well. 


Tim’s mouth was dry, the lump in his throat impossible to swallow, every instinct screaming at him to run, to abandon Matt to whatever came next and flee, never seeing this huge woman again. But his feet would not obey, and he stood stone still and watched Matt slowly poke his head from the toe of that shoe and step towards that siren’s sole. Each step grew faster and more confident, and in a flash Matt was right at her foot, making a cartoonish show of inhaling the aroma of her foot as it produced its natural perfume. Tim felt a pang of jealousy, and allowed himself to take a deep inhale as well for the first time. Something about the scent of this woman caused his dry mouth to suddenly, violently salivate, and he swallowed as he leaned forward, almost ready to risk exposure. 


Matt, for what it mattered, was delirious. Whether this was true for all borrowers afflicted with such a fetish, or whether it was the specific effect of this woman on this man, the result was all that mattered. He lost all sense of reason, and avoided devolving into furious thrusting against her foot only out of fear she might withdraw it and deny him the experience of this paradise. 


“How about this. If it makes you more comfortable, I’ll rest my feet flat on the floor, and you can do whatever you would like to them while I work. Would that make your little friend comfortable enough to come out too?”


Caroline could not understand the response, the voice too small and weak to carry clearly up to her ears, but she saw the vigorous nodding and clasped hands begging frantically. She would never know that Matt had screamed, “YES! Oh Gods, please yes!” so desperately that his voice grew a pained rasp after. And so, she gracefully repositioned her feet, centered neatly under her desk, awaiting attention from her little admirers. 


She let out a short little laugh as the braver borrower tripped over himself and her shoe in his sprint to her foot. She guessed he was maybe three inches tall, noting that he could probably just barely duck to pass under her pumps, and she hummed sweetly as he flopped onto her foot, laying across the top just behind her pinky toe. She thought she could hear his little inhales, and then she felt something slightly cool begin tracing circles on her skin. 


“Oh, are you licking my feet, tiny one? That feels kind of nice actually.. Do you want to lick between my toes too? It probably smells the strongest there, and could use a little cleaning!” She covered her mouth and giggled at her joke and watched as her little licker quickly moved and buried his face between her toes, straining his arms to separate them and dive deep. She didn’t resist him moving her toes, but enjoyed how he seemed to be struggling while she could barely feel the pressure. There was movement from the back, and the other one slowly stepped forward, wary eyes on her until he too seemed to succumb to her allure. He was slimmer, and maybe a bit taller than his friend, but once he got close enough, he dove at her other foot, inhaling her scent and planting kisses all over her toes between long drags of his tongue. Had they been her size, she would have heard sloppy slobbering and greedy slurps, but from her vantage point, she only heard the occasional little squeaks that sounded like teensy whimpers. She sat back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the tiny sensations for a few moments.


Matt had squirted from his dripping rod the moment his face had pressed against her foot, but he continued licking wildly as if he wanted to replace all of the water in his body with the miniscule beads of sweat he found on her skin. Tim had surrendered to his impulses against all previous judgment, and was grinding his cock between two toes while motorboating the cleavage of her toes spastically. 


A few minutes later, her moment of mindfulness greatly enhanced by her tiny toys, she opened her eyes and watched them, before saying, “Well boys, I have to get back to work. But, I’ll make a deal with you. I keep my feet there, and you get to do everything you’re already doing, so I can feel like a Goddess with her adoring little worshippers. It’s almost lunch time, so when I eat, I’ll make sure to feed the both of you too, if you’re good. And all I need from you, besides your cute little tongues on my feet, is you both to let me take a picture of you at the end of the day. Does that sound like a good deal to everyone?”


She withdrew her feet for a moment and pulled them upwards, exposing her soles to these tiny men, and couldn’t help but laugh as both of them fell forward on their faces in unison, then bowed dramatically and blew kisses to her between excited squeaks. She smiled, sunshine and daisies and spoke, “Wonderful! I'll let you boys get back to it, after lunch maybe you can lick my soles too!”


With that, she slipped her feet delicately back to the floor, being careful to not injure her subjects, and got back to her work. The day was much improved, although she found herself getting distracted by the sheer fervor of her little worshippers, the average email taking twice as long to compose. She was a machine though, always efficient and ahead of schedule, so she had plenty of extra time to work with, and enjoyed her leisurely pace to the day. Soon enough, it was time for lunch, and she announced it to her friends.


“Alright boys, I know it’s hard, but I need you to take a little step back and wait. I’m going to go grab my lunch, and if you’re both waiting like good boys, I’ll even feed your share to you myself. Does that sound good?” She felt the licking slow and then stop, and then scooted herself back and looked under the desk. Matt had dropped to his hands and knees and waited there, and Tim, upon seeing her face, mirrored his companion. They heard an approving purr above them, “Oh, that’s perfect darlings, stay juuuuust like that.” 


They both looked up at her from all fours, and then watched as she slipped her feet into her heels. The magnificence of those spiky pumps could not be truly appreciated until the adorned her feet, and the two men watched in awestruck silence as she posed for a moment in front of them, perfect feet filling out those striking shoes, and then she said, “I’ll be right back, my good little boys. Don’t move a muscle!”


As Caroline strode out of her office towards the breakroom, she knew this was the riskiest part of her plan, but she was also getting hungry, and felt confident her promise would keep those little bugs in place. She smiled to herself as her heels clacked across the floor, and waved politely to a few coworkers. Chris, one of the handsome idiots she expected to see in her office for one mistake or another soon enough, was in the breakroom heating up what looked like a bowl of beef bulgogi. He smiled big at her and said, “Whoa, Caroline, love the shoes and strut! Tired of being cooped up in your office all day?”


Caroline laughed politely and jovially rolled her eyes as she opened up the fridge and grabbed her salad. “Oh you, I just needed a little stretch with my lunch. And these shoes are a little old, I’ll need new ones soon!” She thought to herself that she would love for this man to lick her feet as he slipped his cock into her, and her face flushed a bit at the thought of how much she wanted to see her soles cup his face. He was cute, and maybe into her. “Chris, by the way, have you signed up for your benefits yet? I don’t think I’ve seen your paperwork yet, and the deadline is coming up soon.”


She tossed out that line as a bit of idle conversation that might save herself a bit of work in the future, fulfilling her role as the HR manager, but his sheepish response answered her question before he got the words out.


“Oh, uh, well, you know I’ve uh.. I’ve been.. Busy?” He winced, knowing it wasn’t a good answer, but the disappointed look on her face did more work than even she expected, as he continued, “I’m just really not good with these paperwork things. I, um, I’ve got meetings for the rest of the day, but would you want to tell me again later?” He paused, she thought nervous about her response, but as she opened her mouth, he continued, “Maybe you could tell me tonight actually, I have some friends in town I’m meeting for drinks over your way, and I could get dinner with you beforehand if you don’t mind a bit of work with your food?”


She closed her lips in surprise and looked at him, trying to confirm whether she was reading that right. Did he just ask her on a date? Caroline, never one to live in uncertainty, stepped forward a bit, closing an intimate little gap as she looked in his eyes, and spoke barely above a whisper, “Chris, did you just ask your head of Human Resources on a date? Do I need to send you through another office etiquette class?”


He froze, face beet red immediately, and stammerred nervously, “U-uh, n-no, I, um, I was just thinking, like, you’re so good at this and I’m, I’m not and I uh, I thought that you could explain it, better, like one on, I just, I’ll pay for dinner, because you’d be like–”


She put a finger to his lips, “Shhhh.. I’m joking with you. I’d love to help you over dinner, and I know just the place. Do you like sushi?” Caroline was confident she would have his face buried in her cunt tonight, and was already thinking of how she would get him to put that nervous tongue to use on her toes.


“Oh! Ha, wow, great one, you had me good!” Chris smiled, relieved and entertained by the confident young woman. “I can pick you up, or, uh if that’s too much I can–”


“You can pick me up Chris, I think I can sneak that one past HR.”


He laughed again, “Of course, it’ll be great! Oh, of course if you want to come out with my friends after, they love new people, especially funny ones, maybe we can go out after? If that works for you, of course.”


“Pick me up at six-thirty Chris, wear something handsome and make sure you wash up. I’d love to go out with your friends too, it is the weekend after all.” Caroline smiled big and bright at her sweet, dumb date, and turned to walk back to her office. She didn’t turn to look, but was sure she heard the silent sounds of fist pumping and other mimed celebrations. She canceled her plans to aggressively masturbate at the conclusion of her office bugs, noting that at worst, she’d be using her date as a vibrator, although she held out hope for something more.


In her office, Matt and Tim stayed dutifully on all fours. Matt seemed lost to his urges, panting like a dog eagerly waiting for her return, but something drew Tim back to reality, or at least closer to it. 


“Matt!” He hissed, not moving anything but his head, “Matt! I think we should go! We’ve already gotten so lucky, we could grab the food from her trash and run, and have the best story to share with the rest of the guys when we get back! We’ll be the coolest guys in the building, some of those jerks might kill themselves purely out of jealousy! But I don’t know how long this can last! Matt!!”


Something she said earlier was pulling at Tim’s mind, setting off danger alarms, but he couldn’t fully remember why. The thick fog of her smell all around them was clouding his mind. He could remember the word that was setting it off, but he couldn’t figure out why her wanting a picture was so scary to him. Nothing about her seemed scary at all, but she was a Big, they were all dangerous.


Tim hissed again, but only when he lifted one hand from the ground did he get a response. The moment he moved from the position they’d been told to hold, Matt whipped his head around and growled, “She’s going to feed us, Tim, but only if you FUCKING STAY STILL.”


Matt was almost feral, drooling as he barked the words at Tim, and then his head snapped back around. Tim put his hand back on the ground, and shook in place, concerned about his friend, but as he considered leaving, he heard the office door open, and the thunking of her heels across the carpet. The time to run had passed.


The high-heeled feet stopped in front of her two little worshippers, and then her hand came down and deposited a clear container with a giant salad inside. There were cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes, almond slivers, bits of chicken, dried cranberries, walnuts, red onion slices, and a little container filled with dressing, all nestled in a beautiful green lettuce.


“Okay, my good little boys, you waited perfectly for me! And, as promised,” she said, slipping her feet from the heels and nudging them to the side, “I’m going to feed you plenty of my lunch. And since you little guys seem to like my feet so much, I thought I’d let you eat it off of my feet. Does that sound like a plan?”


She watched them both keep all four limbs on the ground, afraid to move without her permission other than to forcefully nod their heads in agreement. “Good!” she chirped down at them, “I’m going to bring this up and eat my lunch first, but I’ll be sure to save plenty for my little worshippers. In the meantime, gentlemen, I would love some more generous licking, to encourage my generosity of course.”


She had scooted herself forward, not bothering to watch the two little men as she opened her salad, and they returned to her feet with astounding gusto. She enjoyed the crunch of her lettuce and nuts and the pop of the cherry tomatoes right along with the fleshy texture of the chicken, chewing it all and smiling in recognition of how wonderful a day this had turned out to be. Before she knew it, she’d eaten her fill, making sure to save at least two of everything to feed to her little worshippers.


“It’s lunchtime boys! Take a step back and I’ll bring it down to you!”


She took the flat top of her salad bowl and set it on the ground between her and them, and placed the leftover bits of her salad on it. She had specifically made sure to keep the tomatoes intact for a little show she had planned, and spoke as she stood right behind the plate. 


“I’m going to mix up this salad with my feet, and I expect you mini-men to eat every bit up, don’t leave even a scrap on my feet, or between my toes, okay? Oh, and I know you can’t really eat these tomatoes all at once, and they’re hard to eat ‘off my feet’ as they are, but luckily I have a solution!”


She lifted one foot and playfully rolled one of the tomatoes around, sensually sliding her foot all over it before centering it under the heel of her foot and pressing down slowly, building the pressure until she felt the distinct ‘Pop!’ and her foot sank to the floor.


Watching in awe, Matt licked his lips in anticipation, and his cock squirted cheerfully on the ground as the tomato burst and sprayed both of them with its seedy guts. Tim, however, felt his skin crawl, and watched with the same intensity, but felt the emotions of witnessing a horrible tragedy. He flinched as the cold juice of the tomato washed over him. Her other foot lifted up, and soon the second tomato was pinned under her toes. The pressure built once again, and as the tomato popped like its twin, its pulpy guts oozed up between her toes, red, watery slurry filling every crevice.


Her feet stayed still for a moment, and then from above her well-manicured hand opened the container of dressing, dripping its remnants across her toes and over the scraps of salad. Her feet marched in place for a few moments, pounding the rest of the salad flat under her soles, mashing the crunchy bits of cucumbers and flattening the dried cranberries, pulverizing the almonds and walnuts into crumbly little granules. She marched until the food was squashed to her liking, and then she sat down, resting her feet on their heels and lifting her toes just enough for her worshippers to gather scraps from beneath and clean her soft, powerful soles.


“Dig in, and don’t forget to say ‘thank you’!” She felt them both attack the food on her soles, smiling as their tiny tongues and teeth collected and swallowed all the scraps they could fit. She didn’t know if either had said thank you, but had heard some squeaking right before they dove in, and rightly assumed that at least one of them had done so. It had of course been Matt, screaming “THANK YOU GODDESS!” as loud as his ragged vocal cords would allow, although Tim had whispered something similar more to himself than anyone else.


The two men slurped and chewed every bit of food they could reach, taking care to clean every little thing from her feet, wedging themselves beneath her sole to reach anything they could, jamming their faces between toes to collect any intruding shred of food, less to even eat and more to just ensure her feet remain perfect and spotless. They worked tirelessly, Tim fighting back terror every time he slid under her commanding soles, and Matt working with the fervor of a religious fanatic, single-minded in task.


Caroline enjoyed the show for a few moments and then adjusted herself to continue working, as the bugs had more work to do than their size would allow. Every once in a while she would glance under and see them still slurping away, occasionally adjusting her feet delicately to grant access to a different little section. Their tiny tongues on her soles should have been ticklish, but something about knowing they were living things down there, slurping away, made her feel incredibly powerful, and able to focus on the pleasure generated by the sensation. She was not lying earlier, having them down there did truly make her feel like a goddess, and some part of her decided that she should be treated this way. She thought again of how she would get this same treatment from Chris, and decided she’d have to wear something exposing her feet tonight, and test Chris for that fetish as many times as she could. She so hoped she would unearth it, or if not that, hoped that he would prove sexually malleable enough for her needs.


The afternoon went on, and as is custom on most office fridays, work was ending early. Caroline wrapped up what she needed to wrap up, and turned her attention back to her little workers, who hadn’t stopped in hours. Every little speck of food was gone, and her feet were perfectly spotless, as clean as they had been when she walked in this morning, with the addition of tiny saliva, and, without her knowledge, trace amounts of tiny cum.


Matt and Tim were filled, and while Matt still had the energy to sustain such ardent worship, Tim was trapped in a nightmare of arousal. His body was exhausted, joints tired, knees ragged, neck cramped, but his cock could not escape the ineffable allure of her presence, and his heart felt weak trying to sustain his erection and his actions. 


“Okay boys, it’s the end of the day! Picture time, and then we’re all done, everyone goes home! I hope you boys got your fill!”


She was cheerful and sing-song, and looked down at her footcleaners. She bent down and reached under the desk, grabbing both of them, noting that the taller one had turned as if to run before she snatched him up, while the other had practically jumped into her grasp. She gripped lightly, not wanting them to feel discomfort, and then brought them to her face, getting a good look at their faces for the first time. The enthusiastic one was hopelessly in love with her, she could tell, and he had a frumpy charm to his appearance that she would have found enjoyable, though not necessarily attractive, at her size. The other one was very nervous, and she thought he was shaking in her hand as she studied his thin, anxious face. He had the look of someone she would have made do her homework in high school, and been thankful for a piece of her chewed gum in return. That thought drew a smile from her lips and a rush of blood through her body.


The two tinies had incredibly different reactions to seeing the face attached to the feet they had worshiped all day. Matt, thoroughly broken by his prolonged exposure to her aura and strong fetish, sobbed out “Thank you takemewithyou thank you takemewithyou thank you takemewithyou…” over and over, a record forever on repeat. But Tim saw something. The word ‘picture’ jumped to the front of his brain, and as he stared into her colossal face and searched those brilliant eyes, he remembered the spider, and the picture she had taken then. He saw her lips purse and a puff of warm air washed over them as she blew them a kiss. Then, she lowered them both into a glass cup on her desk. 


“Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK, MATT, SHE’s GOING TO KILL US!!” Tim screeched, his own voice reverberating in his ears off the high walls of the cup. Matt’s response was chilling.


“Anything for her.”


Tim panicked and screamed while Matt pressed his face against the glass, watching his Goddess slip her high heels back on. Tim jumped, reaching for the top of the glass, but falling well short every time, and in his desperation he shook Matt, screaming in his face, and then attempted to use his former friend as a makeshift ladder to freedom. The cup was tall, but it might have worked, if Matt didn’t pull himself out from under his friend and refuse to aid an action that might upset the Goddess.


The drawer Tim had seen open once before was pulled open, and Caroline bent down to grab her binder and mini-polaroid camera. The satisfaction of a single, tangible photo was something she enjoyed immensely, and was the only trophy she ever kept. She plopped the camera down next to the cup, and then spoke to her tiny captives.


“Well boys, before I take a picture of you, I thought I’d show you my other pictures! I keep them in here, my ‘Bug Book’! It’s a picture of every bug I see, in all their shapes and sizes!” She opened it wide, and began leafing through the pages, displaying them to her captives. Each page had no less than ten small polaroid pictures, every photo of the squashed remains of an insect. At the bottom of each was a label that only seemed to indicate whether it was she had ended them barefoot, or what shoe had been used. Every photo was different, and yet every insect had a distinct similarity once they’d been reduced to a gooey smear. Occasionally something more unique would be visible, an uncrushed spider leg, a not-quite-flattened mantis claw, or sometimes the bug would be so perfectly flattened that it was immediately recognizable, a beetle that just looked as if it had been flattened by a hydraulic press.


“Bugs come in all shapes and sizes! But, some bugs are special, and look almost like little people. I like taking more pictures of them!”


She flipped to a page that said ‘Special Bugs!’ in flowing, girlish script, and then on the next page, the horrors truly began. Each page contained a series of photos, neatly organized in a row, and the first picture of each set was a photo of either a terrified or delirious borrower imprisoned in one thing or another. As she flipped, Tim recognized many others who had disappeared, some years ago. But the horror began with each subsequent photo. The second photo seemed to usually be the subject of the first on their back, with either a crushed limb or covered in cuts, bruises, and occasionally burns. The third photo was sometimes the splattered remains of the creature, and a note about what was used to do it. But sometimes there were fourth, fifth, sixth and even seventh photos. The final photo was always smeared remains and the label indicating the instrument of destruction, but the others in the series often showed different states of torture. Some of these borrowers had been impaled and split apart using stiletto heels, others showed shots of half crushed bodies crawling away, the camera moved closer with each photo, and then often her foot would be hovering above the target in the penultimate shot. Page upon page was filled with blood, gore and guts, the likes of which Tim had hoped to never witness, and he saw the devil in this woman’s face as she proudly showed her art. 


She flipped towards the back and pointed to two empty rows, saying “And this is where I’ll put your photos! Since there’s two of you, I think I want one photo with my heels, and the other with my feet. Does that sound fun to you? It sounds fun to me! And I’ve already decided who gets what, so let’s get started! I’ve got a hot date tonight, and I don’t want to be late!”


Tim screamed again, and then she reached into the cup and picked him up by the neck, painfully pinching him. “You look like a runner,” she said, pointing the camera at him as she held him in the air, “I’ll have to get the first picture like this.”


There was a blinding flash, click, and whirr of a photo printing out, and Tim felt himself be lowered to the floor. He blindly tried to run and then her finger flicked into his face, bloodying his lip and knocking him to the floor with spots in his vision. 


“Tsk tsk tsk,” her tongue clicked in disapproval, “You were so good all day and now you try and go back on our deal? For shame. That’s how I know you're a bug, and not a person.”


She stepped forward, menacingly placing her heel in the ground between his legs and hovering the ball above him. “And bugs,” she chimed, pushing her sole down and pressing him to his back, “Bugs get squashed.”


She started pushing down, slowly, incredibly slowly, the carpet soft to her but not yielding enough to him. He coughed, wheezing and gasping for air as the pressure mounted, and he felt blood being forced to his head as the rest of his body creaked in protest beneath her weight. She pushed and pressed, millimeter by millimeter, measuring her power with the precision of someone who had done this a thousand times, and then he foot sank a bit and she felt the dainty ‘crunch’ she was waiting for as several of his ribs cracked in unison, his sternum pressed against his heart.


The pressure relented and he saw light again as he clutched his chest and rolled, coughing up bits of blood. He attempted to roll to his stomach and stand, but the pain in his newly cracked ribs flared and he was unable to rise. She was humming pleasantly above him, and grabbed a white sheet of paper, placing it on the floor next to him. She used the heel of her shoe to scoop under his back and flick him to the center of the white page, oblivious to the spasms of pain it caused, or indifferent. “Oh! It seems like your friend might want to watch!”


Tim could barely see as she grabbed the cup and lowered it to the floor, next to the page. Matt was on his knees in the cup, watching with deranged fascination as his former friend was spread on this canvas. There was another flash and click above Tim as Caroline took a photo, the only blood a few spatters that had crept from his mouth. Then she hummed again and cocked her head at him, before hovering her heel over his right knee and pressing down sharply. There was a resounding ‘crack’ she could feel through her foot and hear clearly in the air, and Tim screeched in pain, begging Matt to help him. Matt knelt in his prison, watching and slowly stroking his cock as Caroline twisted her heel a bit and pulled it back, another crack sounding and then the sound of flesh tearing away as Tim’s leg below the knee was separated completely. Then she pinned it beneath the toe of her heel and pressed down, a series of smaller crunches sounding from below her foot and sending chilling little vibrations up through her sole, her leg, and right to her slick, hot pussy. 


She twisted her foot and ground that piece of him into paste, and took another photo of his sobbing face with the new red smear where a piece of him used to be. She smiled down at him and used the toe of her shoe to step down on his other leg, crushing it all the way to his hip and twisting and grinding it this time while it was still attached to him, clenching her teeth at the delightful cracks and crunches mixed with his shrieks of pain. She didn't bother with the photo this time, instead stepping forward, one foot, then the other, pinning both arms under her soles, and then tipping forward on her toes to splatter his remaining limbs under her. She stepped in place a time or two and then stepped back, to take a photo of the now limbless torso sobbing on the ground before her. He was barely conscious though, and she knew she was racing against the bloodloss.


She hovered her spike heel carefully over him, focusing her aim, and then slowly lowered the heel until she felt his cock, balls, and a bit of his hip bone pinned beneath it. She turned his shoe to carefully look at his face, and then stepped down, splattering his manhood completely in an instant, waking him with brilliant spasms of lightning cramps through his entire body. She took a quick photo again, and then aimed her heel and lowered it slowly towards his face. She felt it pin his head against the floor, and held it there, grinding it painfully against his mouth.


“Kiss it,” she commanded, watching carefully at her little victim.


Likely delirious with pain and blood loss, the little thing's mouth opened and lolled uselessly against her heel. She enjoyed the display for only a moment before allowing her heel to sink down another teensy bit, nothing to her, but enough to crack his jaw in half with a resounding snap. She quickly took a photo, her heel still pressed to his face, and then moved her heel down just a bit, centering it on his chest.


She squatted down, keeping her weight forward on her heels to avoid ending her fun too soon, and then she sneered down at her victim, the first time an unpleasant expression had crossed her face. Her lips puckered, and she let a drip of saliva drop from her mouth and splash over his face. He started gagging, unable to breathe, her saliva too viscous for his broken body to breathe through, and she whispered to him, “This is what you deserve. And I am your generous goddess for giving it to you.” With that, she let her weight rock back to her heel, and felt the satisfying crunch of her heel punching through his ribcage, his heart, and his spine, to sink deep into the floor beneath. She took another photo of his corpse, slack-jawed face covered in her shiny spit, heel still buried deep in his chest cavity. She stood, still looking down and reveling in the power she felt, then closed her eyes and imagined his puny life force draining out of his body and flowing into her magnificent form.


She pulled her heel from his corpse with a wet squelch, and promptly put her foot on his remains and ground them into a wet, crunchy smear on the mangled white paper. She took another photo, and then crumpled the paper up and tossed it in the trash, noting a small dark stain on her carpet where her heel had speared through him and the paper below.


She turned to her other captive on the ground, who was furiously masturbating, and when she picked the cup up she saw he had cum enough to make a pool at the bottom of her glass. A small part of her was disgusted, but as he shot another rope in front of her, she saw how red and chafed his cock was, and some part of her admired his dedication to her beauty. She took a picture of him in the cup, liking how desperate and pathetic he looked masturbating to his murderer, and then she bent down and dumped him on the floor, slipping her feet from her heels.


“Well, you were clearly the real good boy, so I’ll let you make a decision. I was going to squish you very slowly under my bare feet, taking my time and making it hurt so wonderfully, but I enjoyed the last one so much, and you seem so eager to please me, I’ll let you choose how you want to go. Go ahead and place yourself however you would like, and I’ll interpret that as your preferred way to perish.”


She smiled down at him, and he suddenly bowed, touching his head to the ground. She gave him a moment, wondering if that meant he wanted her to do with him what she wanted, or if it was just a show of respect for his Goddess, but that question was answered when he stood and ran to her feet. She wiggled her toes in anticipation as he approached, and watched with interest as he kissed her toes, one after the other, as if they were each his lover he might never see again. Just as he finished the last toe, she was about to ask if he wanted to be popped between them, but he turned and ran to her open heels. He slowed, and touched the spike heel that had impaled his friend, and then he climbed into the toe of her pump, wedging himself in like a hermit crab.


She waited for another moment, and then his hand came out and softly waved her forward, and she said, “My favorite little bug, you want to be an insect in my shoe? You’ll have a little bit of room up there, but my toes will certainly make it crowded, and I will walk until I feel your body burst, as even my favorite bugs deserve a squashing. Is that what you want, to never see daylight again, to never see my face again, to meet your death in the hot, damp confines of my shoe as my toes cover your body and pound you into nothingness?”


There was no hesitation as the hand waved faster, begging her to slip those perfect toes in.


She chuckled and said, “What a good little boy. Well, smile for your picture then, bug.”


She bent down and pointed the camera at the toe of her shoe, delighting as the flash illuminated the darkness and exposed the reverent smile on his face as he cramped himself deep into her shoe. She placed her foot at the entrance of that toe section and said, “Come give it a kiss, dear, it will make me so happy to see you so thankful to be crushed.” 


His head darted out, and his arms grabbed her foot in embrace as he planted a long, loving kiss on her toes, before wedging himself back inside her shoe. She took another photo of the kiss, thinking to herself that if she had the ability, she would have considered making him human-sized, to have as her own little slave to worship her the way she was meant to be worshiped. But maybe not, as she thought with excitement about how much she wanted to feel him pop inside her shoe. And with that, she slipped her foot into her shoe.


Matt had crammed himself in there, his head and neck at an awkward angle in the front of the shoe, where the pump was too narrow for her toes to reach. He could likely fit more of himself in if he committed to forcing his head into the recesses, but he wanted to face her perfect toes, and feel moving just in front of him. He knew that much of him would end up under her toes, but that was unavoidable, and he wouldn’t want to deny his Goddess any wisp of pleasure she might extract from his body. He saw her toes rush forward and he was quickly pinned in the darkness, her third toe pressing his stomach against the shoe, her ring and pinky toes mashing into his crotch and thighs respectively. Her second toe was just barely not touching his chest, and her big toe was wiggling right in front of his face, emanating heat and delicious sweat for him to lean forward and taste. He briefly nuzzled her big toe and planted another gentle kiss, and then he focused on the rest of his legs, already bent back at an odd angle, and pressed against the edge of the shoe by the edge of her foot. He was completely at peace, and then she stood.


She felt the distinct crunch and pop of several bones in rapid succession as she shifted her weight, her bare sole collecting the crunches from just under her pink to her ring toe and funneling every vibration directly to her clit. Maybe it was something about the nature of her puny volunteer, but she felt herself gasp at the sensation, savoring it as she leaned harder on that foot. The extra pressure granted her another few small cracks and she took another sharp breath before steadying herself for her walk out.


Matt felt his legs below the knee shatter immediately, and they were quickly followed by his thighs and pelvis, cracking and crumbling under her glorious weight. He gripped her shoe with one hand, and her toes with the other, attempting to pin himself in place and survive for as long as he could. He gritted his teeth, and then whispered in the hot darkness, “Thank you, Goddess.”


Caroline felt no fresh crunches, although the wet squish of her foot in the shoe was pleasurable in its own way, and as she approached the elevator, she decided today was the perfect day to take the stairs. She grinned at the top, and stuck her foot out, letting it dangle for a moment, the heelcup slipping off and allowing fresh air to rush up under her foot, before flexing her toes and letting her weight carry her forward and take the first step down. She was rewarded with fresh crunches and a rush of more wetness, drawing a toothy smile to her lips before continuing down the steps as normal.


The dark confines of the heel grew hotter and hotter almost immediately. Her sweaty toes were battling for space in the shoe, and any time her toes fought his body, her toes won. He felt no more outright breaks for what seemed like many steps, only having the already ruined parts of his body crack and crunch again. He found the rhythm of her steps and began leaning forward between them to plant more wet, worshipful kisses on her toes as she slowly killed him. There was a long pause, and then Matt felt weightless. A bit of light rushed from under her toes, and cool air flew from under her foot and into his face. To him, it appeared as if heaven was hidden just beyond her toes. The light closed, and he felt gravity shift as he fell through the air, and then her shoe slammed against the hair stair, and her strong toes slammed against his tiny body. The arm he had been using to steady himself slipped beneath her toes and was crushed immediately with a deafening snap in the enclosed space. His pelvis cracked further and he felt his balls pop as her toes bore down, and then the force of her crushed his spine where it connected to his hips. Those bones were quickly pulverized as every step suddenly felt like a stomp, and he pictured her, standing in one spot and stomping down over and over again, working to crush him with the same attention she had used to crush Tim. Whatever she was doing was making short work of him, and he felt his abdominals rupture as he slipped further under foot. For the first time in his life he was aware of his intestines as he felt them slide out of his guts and slip under foot more and more, flattened and pulled out, flattened and pulled out in a cycle as they were squashed under her sole. 


Matt held on desperately to his consciousness, and felt himself losing control of his lungs. He took the deepest breath he could manage and whispered to her again, “Thank you, my generous goddess.” And then he let the brutal motion of her feet slowly chew him up, mashing him more and more with each step. He could feel bits of himself oozing up between her toes, his bones splintered into little shards as the fleshy bits of him were worked into a formless, frothy, smoothie of organs, flesh, and shredded skin. The relentless stomping stopped for a moment, and he was worried that he had survived, and then he heard the now familiar click and whirr of her camera above him. Barely more than a few ribs, collarbone, neck and skull, he waited, and then her foot lifted once again, and he used his remaining energy to roll what was left of him under the upward flexed toes. He felt her big and second toe grab his head and pull him deeper in, nestling his head between them as the rest of him was tucked under her other toes, and then her foot hit the floor again. Every bit of him that was not his skull was crushed, quickly pressed into the gorey slop made from the rest of him, and her toes pressing down on his head made several loud cracks ring inside his skull. He could feel his skull lose shape, gradually flattening, and felt the pressure of each step force his eyeballs farther and farther from his rapidly deforming skull. Each step caused a louder and louder crack, and more and more deformation, and then Matt opened the mouth connected to his shattered jaw and did his best to plant one more sloppy kiss between her toes before the weight came down and his skull burst beneath her foot, blood and brains squishing wonderfully between her slippery toes.


On her descent of the stairwell, Caroline had felt her foot reduce more and more of her sacrifice into crushed slop, and had felt bits of him slip farther under her foot and even her arch to only get flattened with each step. She could feel her pussy literally dripping through her panties as she continued down, stopping at the bottom to gather herself and look down. She noticed that in the barely exposed toe cleavage of her currently favorite foot, there was dark red blood oozing up from her sole, and when she stood still she could see a bit of blood dripping from the sides of that shoe. She wondered if he was still alive, hoping he was still suffering for her as she took a photo of the shoe, a subtle indicator of the carnage beneath her. She often took the subway home, but decided that she had the time for the longer walk, and set out on her way. For the first time since he had climbed into her shoe, she felt something hard and lumpy under her toes, and realized with glee that it had to be his skull. While she would never know that he had done it deliberately, she did fantasize that he had done exactly that, drawing yet more pleasure from her willing victim. She felt his skull begin to crack and crumble and her sopping pussy’s pleasure grew in tandem. On the eleventh step, she felt his puny skull distinctly pop beneath her, and she stepped down and drove her foot into the ground, twisting ever so slowly to savor the wet, crunchy squelch as her pussy spasmed and she felt herself cum there on the street.


“Fuck,” she whispered to herrself, stopping for a moment, then looking down and wiggling her toes inside her shoe. She could feel her hot, sweaty, sticky and slick toes slide past each other, playing in the remains of the little bug, and she exhaled. She gathered herself and resumed her walk home, knowing she would demand Chris fuck her tonight like his life depended on it. She smiled to herself the entire walk home as her foot reduced his guts into oily red goop, hoping he felt every bit of what she had done to him.


When she got home, her foot squishing audibly in its heel if you listened carefully, she stepped inside and slowly withdrew her foot. The hot blood and sweat left a sticky residue she’d have to rinse off before her date, but she took a picture of her foot first, and then aimed the camera inside the shoe and took a picture of Matt’s grave. She spotted something in the photo, and reached inside, spying a single, tiny, unpopped eyeball. She delicately pulled it out from the shoe and placed it on the floor, facing up towards her. 


She spoke down to it, “Well, my tiny little slave, one last bit of you escaped me. I’m going to go wash myself off and clean up for my date tonight, and while the rest of you is going down my drain, I’ll give you this. Right before I leave, I will take off my shoe and grant you one, final, glimpse of me, before I step down and pop the very last bit of you on this Earth beneath me. And unlike the rest of you, that I’ll flush away, I’ll wear that little bit of you around, all night, walking, stepping stomping, dancing all over that last bit of you, until you’ve been smeared so completely that you become a part of my insole forever. That is my final gift to you.” 


Caroline blew the eyeball a kiss, and got ready for her date, humming to herself. She hoped Chris could hold his breath for a long time, or he might drown in her pussy tonight.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys liked this one, a neat, complete story. Enjoy the weekend and your lives, and remember that reviews are the lifeblood that keep authors posting. Take care, eat ass, hail satan, etc.