- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of a shorter chapter, just wanted to get this scene on the page. The next chapter will contain.. special interests, and story tags will be updated to reflect that. For now though:

Foot fetish, violent crush and gore, domination, planned murder

Charlotte looked down at me, beginning the show for her friends as she slowly started increasing the pressure. I had mostly healed during the conversation with her friends, and so I could feel freshly repaired bones bend and crack as she pushed into me. Her toes dug and flexed as she slowly twisted deeper into me, like I was a shoe she was lazily forcing her foot into. I felt more bones crack and pop, and could feel my organs inside push against each other, away from the ever-growing pressure. I shrieked, but soon no air was left for screams and my mouth gasped pointlessly like a fish on dry land as I felt like the veins in my head would explode from my face. The pressure never lessened, only steadily increasing, as if a crane was lowering a building on me, and I felt my shoulders start to push away from my spine as the pressure build directly in the center of my chest. 


“God, it’s so brutal, I can’t wait to see how he comes back from this!” Aly was watching, and my bulging eyes barely recognized it was her speaking on the screen, heartbeat too loud in my ears. “I hope his stupid fucking eyes pop out of his head before his guts come out of his mouth!”


While she cheered, Neely clapped and encouraged my wife, telling her, “I loooove doing it slow, the buildup is almost the best part, and then when it all happens at once, ugh, fantastic. I’m so happy you finally get to experience this with him! We’ll have to compare notes once you’ve had more time to break him!”


The words would have worried me if every fiber of my being wasn’t focused on keeping my insides inside of me, as my body became a jamboree of little groans, cracks, pops and crunches. The force was impossible for me to comprehend, and every muscle I had straining at maximum effort moved it as much as I could move a mountain. Her foot thrust in more and I felt the ribs bend past the breaking point and then snap one of the other in succession, each sound followed by more shots of pain as her foot sank into me. Blood was looking in my mouth and oozing from the corners, and I was vaguely aware of some “oohs” and “aahs” from the spectators. One murmured, “That’s so fucking hot” though I was too distressed to know who. 


My watery eyes could barely see an inch in front of me, but just then the screen was lowered even more, providing the viewers with a very intimate perspective and I could see the two of them, watching me die with rapt intent. 


Charlotte’s sole pushed even more through my body and I felt my clavicles snap and spread, my shoulders detached from my spine as they moved away from the force. Then I felt the tipping point, the pressure build up of my organs with nowhere to go as they tried to escape the unyielding weight, and suddenly, violently I felt my innards rush up my throat and blood and viscera erupted from me like a volcanic geyser of gore, the power of it cracking my jaw wide open. It felt as if my very esophagus turned inside out and fled my body, and I wasn’t sure if my heart was in my body or out of it now, wondering why the pain hadn’t stopped, and how the human body could sustain such horrors. 


My wife’s foot pushed more, now easily mushing through the rest of my torso and crushing my spine flat into bony dust flat against the floor, and somewhere I heard Aly say, “Damn. I really thought his eyes would pop out of his head first. See if you can make it happen anyways!”


The impossible weight twisted back and forth, my murderer now grinding her foot in as more of my guts spewed from my mouth in weak spurts, my cheeks split and jaw dangling in whimpering gurgles between expulsions. Then my sides finally gave way and the guys that couldn’t escape from my mouth rushed from the torn skin, fleeing from these new exits as her sole made firm contact with the floor where they used to be. 


Aly whined and then Charlotte said, “Relax, I’ll make sure his eyes pop out, just for you.”


The bloody foot lifted from the remains of my chest cavity and her toes pushed my head to the side. I could feel everything but move nothing other than my eyes, and I think she pushed carelessly enough that my spine snapped, again, a small mercy that cut off the horrible cacophony of pain below my neck. There was still plenty of pain above that though, and I saw her shadow move from my peripheral and then felt the weight of her heel rest squarely on the side of my skull. After everything that had happened, some part of this gentle weight felt.. adjacent to pleasant, almost comforting. Her phone was placed on the floor in front of me, providing front row seats to her friends, and then the feeling of almost comfort vanished and was replaced by horrifying pressure as the inevitable began. 


I heard the bits of my skull that connected my jaw crunch almost immediately, my shattered jawbone dangling free while my entrails hung from the mangled mouth. Creaks and cracks and crunches echoed off the inside of my skull, and I heard the watchers happily gasp at each new sound. 


“Oh my gosh, they’re bulging out so much! He looks like a cartoon! It looks so fun, can I try tomorrow?” Aly was practically jumping with joy as she watched my skull slowly flatten under my wife’s strong heel. 


“Oh sure, you can flatten him all day tomorrow!” My wife was very nonchalant about it, and I didn’t think I’d be able to hear her at all if I couldn’t feel the vibrations from her heel pushing her voice directly into my head. “Maybe we’ll have a little competition or something, best crush, or most painful or—“


“Or who makes him cry the most.” Neely finished, and the woman who I’d thought was the friendliest of the bunch revealed how much pain she wanted to cause. “There are some other things I want to do to him, I’ll tell you when we come over tomorrow.”


My wife’s laughter made her heel bounce up and down a bit, and with the accompanying crunches I felt my cheekbones start to crack and my skull begin to cave in. 


“Sounds like fun. In the meantime, is everyone ready?”


I knew the little sounds of my bones cracking were the preamble to the imminent collapse of the last unbroken bits of me, but I was more concerned with the mounting pressure I felt inside. I could feel the pressure on my brain and sinus cavity now, and it felt like a balloon was slowly being inflated inside of my skull, pushing my eyes forward in their sockets. The feeling was disgusting, and had I been capable of a sneeze at the moment, I’m sure my eyes would have flown out in a cartoonish gorey spray. 


The devil must have heard me, and I felt the pressure balloon inside my skull and then heard the sound of a cork popping. My vision split, and one eye could suddenly see the ground, while the other was still looking at the faces on the screen in front of me, one stringy bundle of nerves dangling in sight. My left eye had popped out of my head, and was dangling in front of my right eye, still attached by a stringy, wet bundle of nerves, dripping blood that was slowly pooling around the expelled eye. The good eye could barely make out the mean faces on screen laughing at my pain, and cheering for what would be next. Cruelly, the pressure lessened for a moment, and I got the sense she stopped pressing down on me to get a bit of her look herself, bending back to look at my brutalized form, frozen in a mutilated open-mouthed scream, before the weight re-settled on me. 


Without fanfare or warning, my skull collapsed completely, her heel crashing down and compressing bone and brains in a gorey, sloppy spray of blood and gray matter. The ridges of her heels crushed the remains of my brain, squishing my brain to the shape of her sole. 


The next thing I felt was the blinding pain of regaining all my senses, as I felt bits and pieces of me grow anew or shift back into place with horrific grinding crunches.


Bright light flooded my reforming head, and above hung a huge hand holding a phone, camera pointed at me. I heard mumbling I couldn’t understand, and then, like fine-tuning a radio, words stepped out from the noise. 


“…long time, but still short enough that I can enjoy destroying him over and over again. And oh, I’m going to. You girls are gonna love it tomorrow. I can’t even begin to describe the feeling, physically, and like, emotionally, or spiritually. I really do feel powerful, it’s incredible. I can’t believe I didn’t do this ages ago.”


I heard Neely respond to my wife, “Oh trust me, I know. It’s why I was pushing for this since we met! I knew it’d only make your life so much better. Aly, we’ve got to get you a man to do this too, trust me.”


“I am soooo excited for tomorrow! I’ll bring all sorts of shoes too, we can have a dress-up party too where your little slave serves as the runway!”


“We’ll have so much fun tomorrow, I can’t wait for you girls to come over! And again, thank you so much for helping set this up. You both have made my life so much better by being in it, and the fun we’ll have tomorrow is just going to be a tiny part of how I could repay you.”


As my jaw popped back into place and my eyes approached their former fullness, Aly broke me again, with just a few sentences. “So, for the fake disappearance, we’ve already had his car taken, and it’ll be crashed into a tree somewhere off-road, where it will also catch fire, and burn the body we put in there into an unrecognizable charred corpse. All you have to do is identify the body, probably with the wedding ring or something, and voila! No divorce, a life insurance payout for you, and a fresh start! It’s good to be a cop sometimes, glad I could help a good woman for once.”


I screamed from the ground, suddenly realizing that I would never have a normal life again. She would never let me return to the real world. I was doomed to suffer under her until she decided I was done suffering. I knew she’d already told me exactly that, but I thought I might be able to get back in her good graces, but this.. this was permanent. This was a thought-out plan, that they’d definitely had for a while. The last time I’d seen these two at a party, they’d been laughing and giggling. At the time I’d been annoyed by it, and told them to cut it out, and suddenly Aly’s response flared into my own hazy memory. 


“Don’t worry Eric, you won’t have to deal with us much longer.”


Fuck. They probably already knew then, and now I’m here on the ground, dying again and again under my psychotic wife’s foot.


My scream was cut short with an annoyed glance down as the phone lifted to her ear and she moved her foot over me, covering my face and smothering my screams as she continued talking. 


I could barely hear, but from the rest of the conversation, I gathered that they had indeed been planning this for months. They were coaching her on what she’d have to do and say, and how she’d have to act once they found my body, putting fine points on the art of feigning grief. At the end, she thanked them, told them she couldn’t wait for tomorrow, but she had to have some more “private time” with her ex-husband now, and she moved her foot just off of me to smirk down as she said ex. Then she lowered the phone to me, and told me, “Say goodbye to your other Goddesses, slave! They’re excited to use you tomorrow.”


I gurgled out a sad, “Goodbye.. Goddess Aly and Goddess Neely,” mumbling through a not-quite-healed jawbone, and they said horrible things back to me. 


Aly started with, “I can’t wait to be the one to make your stupid little guts come out. When I do it, I’m going to see if I can make it all explode out of your ass, worm!”


She was cackling maniacally as Neely said her goodbye, “I’ll see you tomorrow, insect, and I’ll make sure your beautiful ex-wife never runs out of ideas for you, don’t you worry.” Her smile was cold-blooded, and I feared her more than anyone, until I looked past the phone and saw the joyful hatred on Charlotte’s face. 


She hung up, and stared down at me in silence for a long time, nudging my body with her toes as it healed and I sobbed. Occasionally she sliced her toenail into me just to watch fresh blood spill. I felt her dig it in and cute between two ribs, and cried in pain as she pressed in and wiggled, popping the ribs out of place. She kept that nail in me, lightly flicking her toe as she spoke down to me, clearly enjoying my pain.


“I’m sure you noticed that I referred to you as my ex-husband. I don’t mean it in the sense that refers to divorce. I mean it in the way that you used to be my husband, but now you are my thing. My property. An object for me to use, and abuse, however I see fit. To discard and throw away if I want. I want you to remember that. Remember that you are NOTHING to me now, except whatever I want at the moment. Your purpose is to suffer and die, as many times as I feel like making you suffer, and die. You should only ever have one thought in your mind from now on. ‘How can I serve my God now?’ Every moment of every day for the rest of your miserable life should be that question.”


She smiled down at me, a grin that would scare the Devil plastered on her face. She was leaning over, when she got a curious look on her face, and told me, “And now I’ve just gotten an idea for the next way you will suffer for me.”


Her fingers snapped, and everything warped around me for a moment, and then she planted her bare foot in the center of my chest. I looked down through my tears and realized that now her heel covered my crotch and her toes were pressing against my throat, and I’d grown to maybe two feet tall. Still pitiful and weak compared to her, but bigger than before. 


“You’re not going to like it, and that makes it just so much better.”


She smiled, I screamed. 

Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy the quickie folks, the story will continue getting as dark as I can make it, I expect several people to get off at the next stop, but the train is gonna keep going forward. 

Take care, eat ass, hail satan, etc.