- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Helloooo everyone, this story is going to be violent. Each chapter is going to be short-ish, and will have specific fetish tags at the start. I'll change the main tags as things change and I add more chapters, but expect graphic descriptions of blood and viscera within. Any fetishes I add that are "less mainstream" will have tags in bold at the start of each chapter.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The bit above the line is setup, but you can read it for a description of the giantess' outfit, and to characterize the main character. Below the line is a shrunken mane experiencing an absence of mercy.

Foot fetish, lingerie, graphic foot crush, descriptions of gore, violence, crying

I walked in the door, tossed my junk on the bench, and kicked off my shoes. “Hey, I’m home, what’s for dinner tonight? Not fucking meatloaf again, right? Honey?”


“In the kitchen honey.” Her voice was flat, the routine we’d been in for a while now. As long as she had dinner ready in the next half hour, I couldn’t care less. I worked all day, I deserved to come home to a good meal. She worked from home now, but it was some bullshit remote admin job, not that hard. 


“Honey, you know I like to have it ready as soon as I walk in the door, did you get distracted today? It’s really not that much to-“ my words died in my throat when I walked into the kitchen and saw her standing there. She had her back against the stove and was wearing an incredibly lacy, black lingerie, her midriff bare but wonderful strappy things crisscrossing the top to the bottom. The top and bottom were see through, lacy affairs with a semi-translucent black rose pattern in spots, giving me a glimpse of her neatly trimmed pussy and her nipples poking out behind a few petals. Her hair was up, exposing her lovely, elegant neck, wrapped on a lacy black choker that matched the garter belt around her left thigh. She wore no nylons or socks, but I saw her toes gripping the floor, painted a perfect shiny black to match her outfit and fingernails. She’d even done her face up, the makeup not too heavy but still noticeable black eyeshadow and dark black lipstick accentuating her luscious lips. She hadn’t looked this hot in ages, and my jaw dropped cartoonishly as one hand flew to my chest to stop my heart from punching through my ribs. 


“Uh.. I.. uh, s-so, um.. what, what’s the occasion, honey?” I stammered, dumbfounded, wracking my brain for a special occasion I could have forgotten. I was certain I wasn’t missing anything, and confident in that, I cleared my throat and continued, “Is this just a reward for your wonderful husband, to show some appreciation for once?”


Her gave me a demure smile, and then turned around to grab something, exposing her marvelous ass as the lingerie rode between her cheeks containing an ass so fantastic I’d forgotten how I used to live with my face buried in it. She turned back around with a plated brownie in hand, one lit candle flickering up from the center. “I’m celebrating. Go ahead and blow out the candle and I’ll tell you what this is for.”


I scoffed a bit, confused but accepting, then stepped forward and blew out the candle without fanfare, then taking a big bite of the brownie. I chewed through it, and it was surprisingly bitter, tasking more like a dark chocolate than the fudge I preferred, but I didn’t want to spoil the moment with a criticism. “So, do I get a—“


I stopped, as my head started spinning wildly, and I felt my heart speed up, accelerating enough that I thought I was having a heart attack, or a stroke. Panic came over me and I started falling forward into her, looking up at her face for help. Her stare back at me was one of cruel disdain, and I looked up at her, confused, as her face continued to rise while I fell to the ground. I fell all the way to her feet, looking up at her form silhouetted against the kitchen lights, and then my vision went black. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I gasped myself awake and then shivered, cold air over every bit of my body that wasn’t already touching the chilly tile floor. I slowly peeled myself from the ground and then yanked my hips upwards when I felt cold on the tip of my dick. Was I naked? Why? I looked down and confirmed my bare body was against the cool tile, and then looked around in confusion. I was in the kitchen, on the floor, but.. even as I stood and raised myself, I was.. eye level with the.. maybe the bottom of the cabinets? Wildly I looked around and then my eyes locked on a familiar pair of legs. I tilted my head up and suddenly she came into focus, leaned back cooly on the counter, nonchalant but watching me closely. The image of a cat watching a mouse popped into mind. 


She was tall. Too tall. My eyeline met maybe the middle of her shin at my full height. She was huge! No, wait, obviously we were still inside. I was.. small? How? I turned around and saw the clothes I’d been in kicked to the side in a pile behind me, and then I heard her voice filling the kitchen, booming, deep, but unmistakably Her. 


“Time to tell you what I’m celebrating. Freedom. From what, you ask, my puny little husband? You, of course. This is what happens next. You are going to spend the rest of your life under my foot for DARING to try and keep me under your thumb. And that life will be filled with pain, the same way you stole all the joy from mine.”


As she spoke, she began slowly stalking across the kitchen towards me. I felt maybe a foot tall at best, and fell back on my ass, scooting away from her as her steps drew closer. She was prowling so carefully, clearly savoring the power she had over me, but I could still feel the vibration of each step she took as her feet impacted the kitchen. I watched her exaggerated steps in horror, as she took care to show me each sole as stepped heel first, then rolled the rest of her foot forwards, as if she was pressing all the toothpaste out of a tube with her foot. I gulped and felt terrified that I might be that tube shortly. 


“Wh-wait, darling, I, we can work on this together, I, I didn’t, what did I do to deserve this, how, how did you, what’s happening, why are you doing this to me?” I was pleading up at her, desperate to make my case and avoid whatever fate she had planned for me, but she continued forward, a vicious smile sprouting on her lips. 


“Oh, your voice is so high and tiny, it’s pathetic, my dear husband. In fact, it’s cute to watch you beg and whimper. Maybe the cutest you’ve been since we got married. You’ll be begging for much, much more here soon. I’ve got so much planned for you, but most of all, I can’t wait to crush your tiny, pitiful body into nothing under my foot. I’m going to feel every bone in your body, crackle, snap and shatter beneath my foot, and I’m going to keep twisting and grinding until there’s nothing left of you but a disgusting red smear. But don’t you worry. I’m going to squeeze every ounce of enjoyment out of you before I put you in your final resting place.”


She was standing over me, giddy with power as I looked up at her in terror. Then one foot lifted over me and I saw her big grin before she lowered it onto me, pushing my flaming arms away and lining me against the floor. I was just big enough for my own feet to poke out behind her heel while my cheeks were pressed between her toes, eyes just barely beyond. I looked up at her, screaming for her to let me go, and crying at my imminent demise.


I could practically hear her purring to herself, and then she pressed into me and slid her foot sideways, pulling painfully on my skin and then pinning my right arm down. I squirmed and tried to pull my arm from under her, but I had a better chance of lifting a car than moving her foot, and when my arm slipped ever so slightly, she pushed down harder and I felt something in my arm creak as I screamed in pain. “Stop squirming like an insect, unless you want me to treat you like one.”

The menace in her voice was thick and heavy, freezing my blood and body in place, and I laid there, looking up at her in fear. The Cheshire Cat grin on her face only made me shake in fear under her, and I whimpered some more, “Please, let’s talk, I’ll be better, it will be better, we’ll be better! I’ll do anything!”


I had no understanding of the depths of her hate until I looked up at her face and saw utter and complete loathing in her eyes. I had never seen such utter contempt on any face in my entire life, and the fact that I was the object of that contempt weighed on me almost as much as her foot had.


“You’re already going to do anything I want. And do you know what I want right now?” She was almost spitting the words at me, venomous and cruel. “I want to hear you scream.”


Her foot pressed through my arm to the floor, and the resounding snap I heard and felt was drowned out by my scream at the pain that shot up my flattened arm and radiated fiery bolts of lighting through my shoulder to the rest of my body. I could form no words or sounds other than that of agony, but her voice still cut through everything, “Good. The first of many.”


The pain intensified suddenly as her foot started twisting slowly, and I could hear the bones in my arm continue to crunch and snap before that sound gave way to something more gritty sounding as her weight pulverized it completely. I was still desperately trying to pull myself away, but enough flesh was still connected that pulling only served to spike my pain more. I knew I’d never use that arm again, and fully expected it to be amputated, imagining what the remains looked like in between the skull-wracking pain.


My wild flailing was stopped by the toes of her other foot pushing my good arm back and down, and then suddenly I was flat on my back, arms wide, one creaking under the pressure of her foot while she continued twisting and grinding the mangled remains of the other into a pulpy mush. My watery, bloodshot eyes looked up at her, still screaming, pleading for some form of mercy. It would not be delivered, but her face grew huge in my sight as she dropped herself into a squat, up on the balls of her feet as she hovered over me. The redistribution of her weight splattered my other arm beneath that sole in a series of quick, violent crunches, and I screamed more as the pain from one arm that had been beyond my understanding, beyond anything in my life until moments ago, until that pain was suddenly overshadowed with the destruction of my other arm. I was broken, heaving deep, sobbing screams, blubbering between her soles, helpless before her. I saw bits of my viscera oozing up between her toes, which flexed and wiggled in support of her squat. She spoke down to me, huskily whispering, “This is the hottest you’ve looked in years. And it’s only going to get better. Let’s go ahead and show you the surprise.”


She stood, and twisted both her feet sharply once more to elicit fresh sobs, and then stepped off of the disfigured remains of my arms. She stood there, looking down at me with excitement, at least that’s the best guess I had through my tear-filled, pain-tinged sight. My arms had gone cold at this point, fire and pain still pulsing from my shoulders into the rest of my body, but I knew that every bone in those had been splattered and shattered beyond repair. I turned my head to my left, tears dripping and snot dribbling down my face, and finally saw the damage she had done. The twisting and grinding had wrenched what was left of my arm into a broken S shape, and in the spots that I could see past the shredded and ruptured muscles and torn flakes of skin, I saw shards of bone, crushed into splinters, the hands completely squashed into bloody slush. I could not stop my full body spasms of pain and sobbing, and then I felt deep and utter terror radiate from my heart into the rest of my body. My “arm” twitched, and then I watched in shaky horror as the flesh started knitting itself back together, some of the blood slurping up from the floor, as my body began knitting itself back together. The process unfortunately repaired my demolished nerves, and my screaming continued unabated as the pain expanded, my body drenched in cold sweat.


I was writhing on the ground when I became dimly aware of her shadow falling over me, crouched once more, watching my agony and, I imagined, savoring every second of it. “And there’s the surprise. Your life is completely. Under. My. Control. I own you, in every sense of the word, and there is nothing you can do about it. And only I say when your service to me is finished. I wasn’t lying earlier. I am going to end your pathetic little life under my foot, eventually. But before then, I’m going to crush you, many, many, times. I’m going to inflict every horrific torture on you that you could possibly conceive of. And eventually, when I’m bored of you, you’ll meet your fate. I expect you to beg for death eventually, but I am your God now, and your God will ignore your prayer for death until she has been thoroughly satisfied.” She stood up again, and while everything in me wanted to get up and run, do anything to escape from her, my arms had not fully knit themselves back together, and any other movement caused the horrible pain to blossom anew. 


She raised her foot over me, doom overhead, and spoke. “Now, let’s see how long it takes for you to recover from this.”


Her bare heel rocketed downwards, a meteor bringing extinction, and I barely felt it impact my stomach, instantly crushing my spine against the hard floor. The last thing I saw was a geyser of blood spout from my mouth as I felt my ribs shatter like matchsticks, guts spewing from the exploding remains of my torso. My vision went black, and the world became nothing but the feel of every nerve I had screaming in the darkness. Pain.

Chapter End Notes:

I love a little bit of the old ultra-violence. Next chapter will be done when I feel up to it, but expect everything to only get more extreme. No one who makes another human suffer violent deaths repeatedly holds any mercy in their heart. In the meantime, take care, eat ass, hail satan, etc.