- Text Size +

Title: Bulma’s Experiment

 Commissioned by: MVY

 Fandom: Dragon Ballz

 Characters: Bulma, Kale, Caulifla 

 Tags: F/ff, Object Transformation, Masturbation, Clothes Ripping, Trashcan Fetish

 Alternate Title(s): Subject K.

 Started: 11/05/2023

 Finished:11 /05/2023

 Patreon: 12/05/2023

 Public: 12/06/2023

 

Bulma’s fingertips drummed against the stainless-steel counter, her pale blue polished nails reflecting the artificial light of her lab. Excitement bubbled in her chest like a rich chemical reaction. She couldn’t wait to perform her experiment. When Caulifla and Kale agreed, she hadn’t even stopped to change her outfit for something more befitting a scientist, remaining in her more casual attire consisting of, a purple jacket with lime green sleeves, the zip down just enough to show off a hint of her cleavage as well as the black vest beneath it, with white short shorts and light blue flats with light green openings. And of course, the golden ring dangling from the gold chain around her neck. At least her haircut still looked professional.

 

Kale and Caulifla were already there, they were standing in the middle of the lab conversing with each other on this and that while Bulma readied her equipment for the experiment. She hadn’t gone into details with them, other than it would revolve around adding foreign, non-organic items to a fusion – well none organic items not already worn, to add something at the epitome of their fusion.

 

If the experiment was a success, Bulma would try adding more complex and dangerous items like weapons. The thought made her toes curl, doing this could advance her technology so much! Maybe the fused items would be enhanced by the power of the host beings.

 

‘If that’s the case, the potential of fusion would be limitless! Maybe, I can even loop the item, just imagine a weapon fused with Goku, then with Vegeta, then Goku again…’ Her toes made fists and Bulma nearly found herself falling flat on her face as her balance shifted.

 

Bulma braced herself against the counter, the metal had warmed from the bright sunlight filtering in through the windows, the slightest hint of sweat starting to glisten on her body as the steadily growing warmth encouraged her to perspire. But that wasn’t important now, it was time to begin her experiment.

 

Bulma’s steps echoed in the metallic laboratory as she made her way over to the waiting pair. With each step, she became more aware of the clump of fabric in her jacket pocket. Just the thought of what she was about to do was making her womanhood tingle with carnal delight. Bulma had always found the pursuit of knowledge exciting but this was a whole new level.

 

“Right, are you both ready?” Bulma asked, her voice briefly hosting a small quiver but she quickly mastered it.

The two warriors turned to face her, their conversation breaking off immediately. Caulifla’s lips immediately warped into a daring smirk, despite her diminutive height and slender frame, Caulifla was definitely the more daring of the two. Her dark eyes met Bulma’s light blue ones, her constant challenge always present, she was wearing her usual attire, a lowcut magenta top and low-set bellbottoms, her dark grey bracelets shining on either wrist.

 

“You know it,” Caulifla said confidently, maintaining eye contact until Bulma was forced to break it to check with Kale.

 

Unlike her ‘big sis’ Kale wasn’t nearly outspoken. She was taller than Caulifla, though that wasn’t much to say with the other girl’s diminutive stature. She had a slender frame with a tanned complexion, her eyes were downcast, grey irises reluctant to meet Bulma’s gaze as Caulifla had done. She had shaggy shoulder-length black hair tied back into a high ponytail, secured by a white hair tie, with a bang hanging over the left side of her face, when she moved to face Bulma, it had briefly swayed to conceal her left eye before it swayed back into place. It was like even her hair was shy. She wore a red cropped shirt, exposing her midriff – so she clearly wasn’t that shy – with a matching skirt – she was even wearing red lipstick – and a brown belt bound around her waist with golden red-tipped boots. There was a golden arm bracelet on either arm, they glinted in the light like her golden hoop earrings did when they caught the sun’s loving glare.

 

Kale glanced back at Caulifla for support but she was still attempting to re-establish eye contact with the scientist. The tomboy would never back down. Even in something so trivial. Kale turned back to Bulma, whose eyes hadn’t moved from her since they had landed on her.

 

“I guess,” Kale said quietly.

 

Bulma smiled pleasantly.

 

“Ok, ready when you are,” Bulma said.

 

Both warriors pulled out a pair of bright green spherical earrings. Caulifla waited for Kale to remove her gold hoop earrings, and they put them in together. Immediately the Potara stones began to glow and the fusion began.

 

Bulma focused her gaze, her critical scientific eye coming into play. She needed to time this right, if she waited too long Kefla would just catch the underwear and if she threw them too soon, the chance of fusion might decrease dramatically.

 

‘Nearly…nearly…now!’ her hand snapped out of her jacket pocket with the speed of a hungry viper and she threw the wadded ball of fabric into the epicentre of the fusion and she pulled out a small notebook book and pen from her other pocket, the little booklet fit snugly in the palm of her hand.

 

The light from the fusion began to fade.

 

Bulma clicked the back of her pen, scribbling down the date and time at the top of the page before focusing her eyes back on the finalising fusion.

 

Once it was done, where the imposing form of Kefla should be stood, muscular arms on her hips, awaiting whatever combat she was expecting, instead was a pair of magenta-coloured panties.

 

Subject K. appears to have fully merged with the object thrown into the fusion.

Bulma scribbled her observation down before beginning to approach the fallen underwear. She dropped down into a seated crouch and began to make notes before she disturbed the clothing.

 

Subject K. appears to have modified the composition of the object introduced into the fusion.

 

The fabric has turned from white to magenta,

 

Perhaps the colour change is due to Subject K.'s natural attire?

 

 The underwear has become more lacy, gaining a transparent trimming around its borders and appears to be see-through.

 

Over the crotch of the underwear, a small caricature of Subject K. has appeared. The details are faint, hard to tell where ‘skin’ stops and ‘hair’ starts, two small flecks of green on either side, perhaps the Petoro stones? 

 

“Kefla? Can you hear me?” Bulma asked, eyes flicking up over the rapidly filling notepad.

The underwear as suspected did nothing. It didn’t move. It didn’t speak. It didn’t curl the tiny ticket inside it.

 

“Subject K. shows no sign of sentience, looks no different from a regular pair of underwear,” Bulma said softly, vocalising her thoughts as she scribbled her notes.

 

‘A pair of what! What did you fucking do to me!’ Kefla screamed inside her head.

 

Bulma’s face ballooned in Kefla’s vision; it was like she was staring at her with a fisheye lens that was waaaay too close.

 

“On the side of caution, I’ll act as though you can still understand me Kefla, in truth I wasn’t expecting this kind of mergence you know,

 

‘I can understand you! Now turn me back!’ Kefla yelled, unable to undo the fusion herself for obvious reasons.

 

Bulma’s tree-sized fingers reached towards her. Kefla wanted to recoil, to jump back, to strike the giant fingers but her body wouldn’t respond. No…she didn’t have a body to respond with, all she could do was lie there as Bulma reached for her.

 

‘When I get back to normal, I’m gonna make you regret even considering this stupid experiment!’        

 

Bulma pinched the end of the waistband and rubbed the fabric between her thumb and middle finger.

‘Hey!’

 

Bulma tossed the detailed page of notes over to reveal the next blank one, she placed the pad on the floor and began to write with her free hand, speaking aloud the words as she penned them.

 

“Subject K. seems to have negatively impacted the composition of the underwear, while they appear to be a more luxurious product, the structure reveals them to be very flimsy and possibly quick to tear,”

 

 “I never thought you’d be so cheap,” Bulma laughed, finally letting go of Kefla’s waistband, “though I never expected you to be so slutty either, you look like something from a very naughty store,” her laughter rose.

 

‘Just you wait until the timer runs out Bulma, I am so going to get even with you,’ Kefla taunted, she wanted to ball her fists and yell, and fight but still she could do nothing but endure Bulma’s mockery.

 

“Huh, I wonder if adding the underwear will affect the timer? It is technically a three-way fusion, but also, you’re not expending any energy and the panty didn’t have any energy to add to the fusion,” Bulma mused allow, her laughter fading as her scientific mind took control again.

 

‘Wait? What? How long will I be stuck like this you bitch! You are so going to get it when I change back!’

 

Bulma clicked her pen thoughtfully.

 

“I suppose the next stage of this would be to try your new form for its intended purpose, it wouldn’t do well to introduce weapons into future fusions only to have them rip themselves apart when someone tries to use them,” Bulma mused aloud.

 

‘Wait…you better not mean-‘ Kefla’s tirade was immediately cut off as Bulma’s distorted face came into view, her limited warping vision causing the scientist’s giant face to fill the entire field of her vision and for a second Kefla felt a tremor of fear. It finally hit the fused warrior just how big Bulma was in comparison to her.

 

The brief revere dissolved as quickly as it arrived when she felt Bulma’s giant fingers pinch her waistband, an intense pressure radiated through the threads of her body, it was like having her body in a fleshy, meaty vice.

 

Then Bulma began to lift her.

 

Again, Kefla wanted to cry out in frustration as she felt her body stretch. It was like she was being lifted into the air by one hand or her foot, the unnatural stiffness of a limb stretched to its limit but at the same time, she knew she could stretch further.

 

Her vision swam and blurred, the world whipping past her at insane speeds for her size while the natural zoom of her vision focused and blurred on random details. The fabric patterned holes. The stitching lines. The white of Bulma’s shorts, shifting to the purple jacket, the hint of pale lime green, the black of the vest, the ring, the light burning purple splodges in her vision. If Kefla still had a stomach she was certain she’d be sick.

 

Bulma’s pale, almost milky skin came into view, Kefla’s vision defining the pores of Bulma’s neck. The world was spinning around her. The giantess’s footsteps boomed around her, rebounding off the metal walls. It was like being bombarded by a sonic attack. Each step made her body bounce. The motion sickness was intense. She couldn’t even think straight.

 

Bulma placed the magenta underwear on one of the shiny countertops, placing her notepad down next to them, her pen rolling off the surface only to stop against the underwear before it could dive off the edge.

 

“And if I’m going to do this properly, I’d better make sure you’re the only thing I’m wearing,” as Bulma said the words, she felt a powerful jolt shoot up her inner thighs, the naughty thoughts causing her nipples to stiffen. “After all I wouldn’t to insult you by having any possible distractions, especially after you were so kind to volunteer for the experiment.”

 

‘Uuugh…fuck you Bulma…’ Even her thoughts were weak now, the motion sickness slowly weakening but still omnipresent in her being. The counter was warm. It felt nice. The giant pen was weird. But the heat was nice. The sound of shifting fabric and the choir of a sliding zipper…they were so distant. It was taking all her effort just to form coherent thoughts, to settle the whirring queasiness within, to stop the endless room for spinning. It didn’t help that all she could do was stare up at the faraway white ceiling, her weird distorted vision blurring edges while focusing more on plain white.

 

‘I…hate…you…Bulma…’ how? How? How was she so weak? She was supposed to be strong, to be superior. She should be able to take Bulma over her knee and knock her down. Bulma is inferior to her. Yet all it took was for Bulma to lift her and…it was so hard to think.

 

The pressure returned, except on both sides. That giant vice. Pushing down, crushing her. Again, Kefla was lifted into the air, the world spinning and blurring. She felt sick. She felt weak. Bulma appeared in her vision, her face inflated to comedic, almost parodic, proportions. Bulma’s forehead was huge, like a mountain size in the centre of her vision.

 

The world stretched up around her, and Kefla could feel the air resistance whipping against the back of her new form. She felt so cold. Then she was on the floor and Bulma’s face pulled away, shrinking back into the horizon and her monolith legs appeared on either side of her.

 

Was she? She was.

 

‘Naked…why…’

 

Bulma stepped into the leg holes, the tips of her toes and the backs of her feet touching opposing ends of the leg holes. Her body heat slowly warmed Kefla, sinking into her. She was soaking it up like a thin sponge.

 

Bulma bent down again, her face zooming back into a near-grotesque focus.

 

The pressure returned and Kefla slowly began to climb up the giant scientist’s smooth legs. As she climbed higher, Bulma’s face vanished from view, like water trickling down the drain, the edge of Kefla’s vision filled with pale blue then milky skin. She passed over the firm, the almost mountainous texture of the kneecaps.

 

It hurt but no bruise would form. Fabric didn’t bruise like flesh.

 

‘N-N-No…I will…go back…’ It was so hard to think, her mind was being destroyed by the intense stimuli. It was like she wanted to pass out but it wouldn’t happen.

 

So flimsy,” the words were bigger than her, they made Kefla quiver but her body wouldn’t move.

 

Higher and higher she was dragged.

 

Something blue came into her focus.

 

Was it Bulma’s hair?

 

As she slid closer pain began to flare, and Kefla could feel the seams starting to stretch and pull. The pain forced her mind to focus. She had been both wrong and right.

Kefla was rapidly approaching a well-groomed patch of light blue hair.

Pubic hair.

 

Bulma’s lips glinted in the filtered sunlight, exposing the slick substance coating them.

She was wet.

 

Kefla’s vision blurred as Bulma rolled the hem of the panties, smoothing it out and returning the warrior’s vision to the outside rather than staring into her giant pussy.

Bulma picked up her pen and began to scribble her observations, speaking them allowed for her underwear’s benefit.

 

Despite the underwear used during Subject K.’s fusion being sized correctly; Subject K. has a very snug fit.

 

Bulma let her hips sway to one side as she wrote, leaning further over the counter and letting her overly wide hips further stretch the flimsy, weak material of her panties.

 

RIIIIIP

 

Bulma felt her heart skip a single beat.

 

“Oops, that was unexpected, you really are weak aren’t you Kefla?” Bulma said, the corners of her lips twisting upward in an amused smirk as she glanced down at her panties, looking directly at the small caricature of Kefla’s face.

 

Kefla’s mind screamed in agony, it felt like the seams of her flesh were being pulled apart from the inside. She’d never felt anything close to this in all the fights she had endured.

 

Subject K. is beyond poorly made

 

Experiment; Failure

 

Bulma flicked the notebook closed, if underwear became so fragile despite a powerful fusion, odds are any weapon would either be pitiful or rip itself apart.

 

“Sorry, Kefla but you’re just too weak-“

 

‘Weak…’ the word echoed throughout her mind, weaving between the throbs of agony weaving through her threads.

 

“Even my hips are too powerful for you,” Bulma laughed, the words making her womanhood throb with desire, “and if they can defeat you I wonder what my ass would do,” still laughing, Bulma threw herself forward and bent over until she was able to touch her toes.

 

Riiiiiiip

 

A long rip tore down the centre of Bulma’s ass cheeks.

 

“Mmm, you know that actually felt good, ripping you with just my ass, you’re so weak,” Bulma moaned, her nipples aching as they struggled to harden any further.

 

‘Defeated…by her…ass…’ the mortifying thought echoed throughout her being. Was she really so weak?

 

“You know, I don’t think it would be a good idea to let your fusion end like this, I’d hate to even think about what these rips have done to your body…” Bulma said thoughtfully, her hand sliding between her thighs until her index finger stroked the length of her slit through the quickly dampening panties, she could feel every wrinkle, even the tiny pricks of each hair of her bush.

 

Kefla’s felt her pain increasing. Her eyes stung from the giantess’s caress and she felt like giant thorns were trying to push through her. The sweet smell of Bulma’s arousal, mixing with the bitterness of her sweat started to overpower her mind. It was too much. The smells, the pain, it was like Bulma was tearing her mind apart, and she wasn’t even trying!

 

“Mmm, it seems you have a…titillating effect when worn too…I think I’ll leave that out of my research paper though,” Bulma said nonchalantly, then she started to press, forcing her finger into her crotch, pushing Kefla’s little face inside her.

 

Bulma’s hips spasmed and her pelvis thrust forward.

 

Riiiiiiip

 

An orgasmic moan escaped Bulma’s lips as she felt her finger push into her pussy, ripping a hole in Kefla’s little face, her walls immediately clamped down and her pussy flexed, sucking her finger and the torn flimsy fabric deep inside, condemning the little warrior to the intimate darkness of her pussy.

 

“Oh, fuck me,” Bulma gasped, introducing a second, then a third finger, she was so fucking wet, they started moving faster and faster. Her other hand shooting up, she roughly groped her breast and began to thrust against her hand.

 

With each motion she moved faster and faster, her hand burying itself inside her harder and harder.

 

“Fuck, so good, so weak,” Bulma moaned, she could feel the wispy fabric of the risqué panties ripping more, the split in the seams stretching, they wouldn’t last long. It felt so good to not only dominate and defeat but full-on destroy such a strong warrior with just her ass, pussy and fingers.

 

“I bet you’re drowning in my pussy juices!”

 

The image of Kefla’s tiny face flailing in her thick cum as her pussy squeezed the life out of her sent Bulma over the edge and she came. A lot. Her hips bucked so hard they made her legs shake, cum spurting from her cunt, staining the gleaming metal surface of the counter and nearly causing her to collapse onto the floor.

 

She’d never cum so hard in her life.

 

Her breasts bounced with each deep breath. Sweat glistening on her body.

She looked down and laughed.

 

The seams had fully split and the panties were now dangling from her pussy, held in place by her cum and the thin blue hairs pricking through the pathetically cheap fabric. Small purple spots slowly spread out from them and connected as they soaked up more and more cum, staining them. She almost wished she could turn Kefla back and see what cum stains would look like. Almost.

 

Then she saw her face and her laughter started again.

 

On the now wet, sticky counter was Kefla’s crumbled-up face, face down in a puddle of cum. The fabric was so thin she could see her face through the back – or that could be just because she was thoroughly soaked.

 

“Mmm, I hoped you enjoyed your last meal Kefla, but it’s time for you to go where cheap shit like you belongs,” Bulma unstuck the rags from her crotch and scrunched them around Kefla’s facial piece – spending a moment to mop her juices off the counter with the panties, making her giggle again.

 

Bulma moved to a silver pedal bin.

 

“Bye bye Kefla, and thanks again for participating in my little experiment,” she stepped on the bin, the lid snapping open with the sound of a miniature gong.

 

Bulma held the sticky wad over the bin. She hesitated for a moment, biting her bottom lip.

 

“May as well,” Bulma whispered to herself, she pinched either side of the screwed-up cumrag and with a single weak tug,

 

Riiiiiip

 

Bulma smirked, another shiver travelling through her body.

 

‘Damn that felt good,’ Bulma dropped the shredded cumrag into the bin, she wiggled her fingers at her in a mocking wave and stepped off the pedal.

 

She walked away.

 

Kefla could do nothing, her mind again bombarded by the agonizing sensations of having her body shredded, force-fed sweat and cum, and thrown through the air. And now, she was in complete darkness, wadded up inside her own body with nothing but the smell and taste of Bulma’s sweat and cum, mixing with the foul, putrid taste of the unwashed trashcan.

 

She wanted to curse her.

 

To scream.

 

To yell.

 

To beat everything into a pulp.

 

But she could do nothing.

 

Kefla was gone. Kefla was weak. She had been reduced to a cumrag, used and torn.

She was nothing.

 

‘I…am…nothing…’

 

She didn’t fight it. She let her mind weaken. Cum rags didn’t need to think. Neither did trash.

 

The distant sound of Bulma pottering about echoed around her, lulling away the remains of Kefla’s thoughts with their calming lullaby.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed the story:) I am open for commissions if you are interested and feel free to check out my Patreon for even more stories and early access to all my work!

https://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?https://patreon.com/user?u=89450025&utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link