- Text Size +
Part of the Wardrobe


Joseph sat in the jar on the massive vanity, He had been locked in this prison for weeks, or so it felt. The huge woman moving around paid him no mind as they went about their day. He watched idly as they started taking things from the various shelves, drawers and boxes and assembling them on the counter below him. He had come to understand these massive titans dressed in white were the servants. The other one whose style changed every time she came into view was the one whom they all served. 


The large blonde woman's fingers lifted the jar next to Joseph, another man trapped as long as he was lifted away. Joe sighed. There was a time when being selected was a terrifying prospect. Now he just craved a change, whatever the fate may be. He watched with Envy as the huge blonde took the cap off his nameless cellmate, and her delicate slender fingers pulled him into the free air. Joe’s tongue fell out, imaging the taste of the free air. 


“HE’S GONE”


The huge blonde spoke as she jiggled the man between her fingers. Joe stared in horror; when had he last seen him move? Now he thought about it. It had been a while. The redheaded titan offered a small trash bin, and the blonde casually dropped the lifeless person in without a second thought.


“YOU FORGOT TO FEED THEM AGAIN, DIDN'T YOU”


The redhead scolded as Joe felt his stomach rumble. It had been a long while since his last meal. Suddenly aware of the fact he felt the pains of his hunger as the blonde returned the empty jar to the shelf and flicked on the walls of Joe’s prison. Joe jumped up and scurried away from the huge finger.


“THIS ONE’S FINE. WE CAN USE THIS ONE!” 


The shock and ringing sensation finally passed as his prison rocked, shifted, and lifted into the sky. The lid to his container remained firmly in place, much to his disappointment as he was placed on a flat surface, with tools and small prisons of various sizes around him. Then the two titans vanished, diving to the floor in supplication as a new titan entered, she was wrapped in a fine purple towel as she moved to loom over them all, slowly taking a seat. 


“GET TO WORK”


The Goddess commanded as Joe watched the huge beauty recline, her feet appearing on the edge of the surface, now looming over him and the others. The blonde appeared, her head close as she started sliding small women between the huge Goddesses' toes, using them as separators, while in the distance, the redhead had started attending to the Goddesses' hair. 

Joe was close enough to hear the screaming of the toe separators as the blonde woman started her pedicure routine. She worked silently and dexterously with trained skill. Occasionally the Goddess would scrunch her toes, and the small women would explode into a gory mess. Joe would have been sick had he been fed anything to throw up. The Blonde titan didn’t even blink at the horrific display, simply wiping the mess away and replacing the small women with others. 


 He sat and watched as the two serving titans diligently serviced their mistress, the tools and prisoners around him slowly being used and vanishing. People were being used as hairpins, and others were being painted onto the large nails of the Goddess, every part of this routine seemingly normal to the huge serving women as they made their way through the assorted materials they had prepared. 


Finally, Joe felt his jar's lid pop open as the redhead's fingers slid down and plucked him out. The serving girl barely glanced at him as she moved him onto some metal bar, her fingers bringing a small clip to each of his wrists. Joe screamed. The pain was unbearable as the huge titan broke both arms, fixing him permanently to a bar of warm metal. When he finally opened his tear-drenched eyes, he saw the cold, smiling face of the redhead serving girl smiling at her work before vanishing. 


“YOU ARE READY GODDESS”


The voice of the blonde said as Joe felt his whole world move. Everything was shifting and changing before he was plunged into darkness.


“VERY WELL, NOW TO CHOOSE THE OUTFIT THESE DISOBEDIENT SPECKS WILL SEE BEFORE THEIR END...I’M FEELING LIKE A BLACK SKIRT AND A CROP TOP...AND LET’S WEAR WHITE UNDERWEAR SO THEY CAN SEE HOW ENDING THEM MAKES ME FEEL!”


The thundering voice of the Goddess was closer than Joe had ever felt as his world shook. His arms were in agony as his body hung from what felt like welds.  There was movement again as light flooded back, blinding him momentarily as he looked out. The Blonde was there, in her massive form, elegantly holding out a huge black skirt that seemed longer than most of the tallest buildings he had seen. The blonde seemed to bow her head in reverence as she unhooked the waistband of the massive skirt and advanced towards Joe. He tried to reflexly recoil, but his arms were locked in place, his eyes shut tightly as the huge waistband approached. When no impact came, he opened his eyes slowly, the massive face of the servant now encompassing his vision as the huge fabric band was fastened below him.


The immense fall below him made him feel sick again as he realised how high he was suspended. The massive Blonde stood to the side, finally allowing Joe to look into the colossal mirror. 


There she was, The Goddess, dressed in a black thigh skirt and a black crop top, smiling to herself as she kicked her boot up behind her in a strangely cute pose. Joe could just about see himself, fixed like a stud on her visible naval, an accessory to her image as she twirled. He finally looked up to see the huge breasts hanging over him. Now he was aware of his situation. His mind reeled as he tried to process the scale of the world he was currently part of. It was impossible to comprehend as he felt himself jerking left and right as his world began to move.


The Goddesses' servants were on their knees as she opened a gateway of light before her, a landscape appearing on the other side.


“HAVE DINNER READY FOR WHEN I GET BACK. YOU KNOW A GOOD CITY SESSION MAKES ME HUNGRY!” 


The Goddess decreed before Joe’s world flashed white as she stepped through the gateway she had opened, the sounds of explosions and screams immediately filling the air. The City spread out before him was massive, although he could see it end to end from his height. He felt the goddess's stance stiffen as he glanced left and right, her huge fingers appearing on her hips either side of him. Looking down he could see her booted feet spread apart, embedded in two different rows of buildings. 


“RIGHT, I’VE FORGOTTEN WHO YOU ARE, BUT YOU MISSED YOUR WORSHIP TARGET, SO I AM GOING TO TOSS THIS COIN PURSE…..OVER HERE….ANYONE INSIDE THE COIN PURSE IS SAFE. GOOD LUCK!”


The voice boomed across the horizon with a tone of finality which stabbed Joe with terror before the light-hearted giggle that followed it spoiled the fear. He watched as the massive boots started to twist in place, demolishing more of the city, and then his stomach hit his throat before being dragged back down as the massive Goddess jumped. His whole body flipped, rolling around the metal bar as the huge woman jumped, hopped and jumped again in some twisted game of hopscotch around the city perimeter. 


“ONE TINY BUILDING, TWO TINY BUILDINGS, EIGHT TINY BUILDINGS”


The huge woman sang as Joe felt bones break in his ribs from the violent jumping around. He could feel his shoulders were broken as he finally fell back into his starting position. The Goddess had stopped moving. Clouds of dust had billowed up around him as the city fell apart, as it finally settled he could see the ground clearly, the huge Goddess now sat with her legs spread over the busy central streets. Compared to Joe the population here was tiny, Now visible he felt that he could probably pick them up such was their tiny size. 


He saw the huge breasts loom close as the Goddess leant forward, her fingers stalking the tiny population, popping them gently under her fingertips as she swept them down the street. The massive woman had been practising this torment as her fingers were gentle enough to remove individuals from large groups, leaving no impact on the ground where they had been. Joe couldn’t help but be impressed with the delicate grace the Goddess toyed with her prey. 


“MM, I SHOULDN’T SNACK ON YOU MITES. IT WOULD RUIN MY DINNER. HOW ABOUT I BRING MY MOUTH TO YOU? *GIGGLE*”



Joe finally caught a glimpse of his goddess's face as she loomed over the fleeing crowd, her lips parting, a large stream of spit sliding free from her mouth and coating and pooling around the fleeing population. The thunderous laughter that followed was deafening. 


“YOU’RE JUST SO...PATHETIC! DROWNING IN DRIBBLE!”


The Goddess continued to laugh as Joe watched in disgust at the crowd of people fighting for their lives in the saliva pool expanding down the streets. Before standing, the Goddess’s hands brushed through swathes of buildings to her left and right, Joe could see them sweeping city blocks away like they were made of sand as she lifted her fingers and let the rubble slide between her fingers onto the fleeing people. 


“GETTING BORED NOW, YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT…”


She declared as Joe’s life got painful again, the titan pushing herself to her feet again, brushing the city remains from her skirt. Without warning, the massive divine he was attached to launch into a twirl. He saw the hem of her skirt flare up as his legs were drawn up to defy gravity once more. The abrupt stop was too much for his left shoulder, as his arm came off. Pain ripped through him as he hung limply from his right arm, the bone dislocated and blood pooling in her shallow naval. The world was blurring as the Goddesses' footsteps swept left to right, turning a once-proud city into pavement.  Joe felt himself losing consciousness as his Goddess finished her circle of the city and collected her coin purse, people still fighting to get inside the small bulging pouch. 


“TRIBUTE ACCEPTED...AND...EWW”


The Goddess was staring at Joe; He could see her looking down into her coin purse before spotting him hanging limply from her Navel. He tried to cry out for mercy as her huge fingers appeared next to him, index finger curled for a flick. Without another word, the Goddess flicked him from her body. 


His world went black on impact.