- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a sample from my ebook. You can find the full thing here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1405113 or https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C7F88TCJ

You can find more of my work here: https://maramore.carrd.co/

A sample from:

I knew that something was wrong the moment she stepped into my office. 

A change in the air, a glint in her eyes. My senses screamed danger, a primordial warning from the depths of my soul, urging fight or flight from the predator that had entered my domain. But then she parted her lips, smiling with such warmth and vulnerability that I knew that I could not refuse her. 

“Miss Parker,” I said, rising out of my chair. “How lovely to see you.”

“And you, Dr. Huxley. Thank you so much for having me on short notice.” Nina said. The young woman was deathly pale, her pallor only accentuated by her black dress, but in good spirits despite her illness. She had short, raven hair and wore a blue scarf tightly around her neck. The moment she stepped in, her blue eyes latched on to mine, as if to never let me go from those bottomless pools of ice. “John sends his regards.” 

I reeled, caught in the contradiction of her apparent affliction and her vigor. “He is well, I hope?”

“Not very, I’m afraid. His nerves are still terribly frayed from the trip to Romania. Poor dear can’t even get out of bed, most days. It gets lonely.” Her gaze dropped for an instant, then returned to mine with a renewed intensity, an invitation so brazen that I barely reacted when she touched my hand. “I’m very glad to see you, doctor.” 

“I see!” I said, moving briskly to the safety of my side of the desk. “I’m very sorry to hear that, miss Parker. I wish him a swift recovery. And your own condition is related to this trip as well? I’m afraid that the letter was quite light on detail…” I searched her face, but immediately regretted it as the gravitational pull of her eyes and her plush, red lips captured me. Wresting my gaze free proved futile, as in looking away from her face, I could not help but notice how tightly her dress hugged her graceful form, as if inviting me to discard modesty entirely and see what lay beneath. I had no choice but to avert my eyes, staring downwards like a blushing schoolboy.

Nina merely smiled. “Yes. I’ve had a few episodes since returning to England. Nothing to worry about, I told John, but he insisted on getting your medical opinion. I feel fine, really.”

“A wise choice. Better to be safe than sorry, miss Parker.” I considered mentioning my concerns about the paleness of her skin, but decided against it. No reason to alarm her before I had an idea of the problem.

“I thought you might say so. And please, call me Nina.” She giggled indulgently, all too aware of how it made my cheeks burn brighter.

“I don’t think that’s appropriate, miss Parker. Now, for the examination…” I said, reaching for the stethoscope.

“Oh, I insist.” Her smile grew bold, conspiratorial. “I need to feel at ease, being examined in private by such a handsome man. If not, I’d be liable to faint in your arms, doctor Huxley—and what good might come of that?”

“I take your point, miss—Nina.” I sighed, warming up the metal disc against my palm. “And I take heart that whatever condition your travels has afflicted on you, it has done nothing to sap your vivacious spirit.”

“Why, thank you Oliver. That’s very kind.” Her lip curled in satisfaction, having won her victory, and she carried on to seat herself sideways on the table, pulling her skirt taut against the curve of her tight little ass. “Do you need me to undress?”

“No.” I said, perhaps a bit too fast. “Not yet, at least. I’ll take your pulse for starters and ask a few questions.”

“Shame.” Nina said with a sly smile. Instead, she sat up straight and thrust out her chest. “Do what you must, doctor.”

I noticed that my mouth had gone dry, lost in thought. How long had I been looking at her? Longer than appropriate—for either of us! I roused myself hurriedly, nodding. “Yes, yes. You just sit still, miss, and I’ll check your vitals.”

Nina.” she intoned, her eyes boring into mine, as if to subsume my very soul into her icy blue world.

“Nina, yes.” I repeated, nodding. The few steps around the desk seemed insurmountable, a trek to last a lifetime. When I had made it, Nina rewarded me by pulling her scarf aside and exposing her neck, a sliver of pale, delicate skin waiting for my—the touch of the stethoscope. 

Why did she affect me so? Nina was obviously a gorgeous woman, but she was a patient, and the fiancée of an old friend to boot. But my attraction to her grew by the second, stronger than a mere infatuation. I was becoming drunk on her mere presence, her every little glance and smile pulling at my strings as easily as one would direct a puppet. How did it happen that an angelic being could act with such open indiscretion? Again, the warning surfaced in the back of my mind…

“I’m waiting, doctor.” Nina purred. At my hesitance, she bared herself further, pulling her neckline down; and yet, in my increasingly entranced state, it seemed to me that it was not the action of her hand moving the garment, but rather that her small breasts rose to meet me, filling out and forcing her dress to stretch and buckle under their increasing size, so desperate for my touch that they would rather grow out to meet me than delay a moment longer.

I confess that I lost my composure. How could I not? My gaze flittered up and down, staring in wonder and, shamefully, lust at this mirage, my heartbeat growing louder in my ears—and elsewhere—as Nina’s figure developed before my very eyes. Was it a trick of the light, the way she turned and posed her well-shaped body? I had to make sure, even if I made a fool of myself in the process.

Nina, for her part, remained the very image of tranquillity. She sat still, leaving her growing breasts as the only motion disturbing her dress. Her neckline plunged, leaving her increasingly inviting cleavage on display, as her chest went from mere handfuls to something far more excessive. I thought I heard the sound of stretching fabric, tearing in places in its attempt to contain such a voluminous bust. “Are you quite alright, Oliver?” she asked. “We can do something else, if you’d like.”

The implication provided the jolt I needed to escape my fugue. “No, no. I’m fine.” I lied, waving my hand briskly and standing upright. “I was just… thinking. About your condition. Has this happened before? At home, with John?”

“Happened? Whatever do you mean?”

I studied her face, desperate to find a reaction. “Your… breasts, Nina.”

She smiled serenely. “What about them?”

“They are… large. Larger than usual.” I stammered, feeling myself go mad with her feigned innocence. Or was I the deranged one? “Surely you’ve noticed!”

Nina giggled. “I did not know you found them interesting enough to study, doctor. I’m glad! But no, I’m quite sure I would’ve noticed if my chest started growing out of the blue.” As she spoke, her dress gave a sudden jerk forwards, as one particular set of stitches failed and gave her huge breasts more room to breathe. Given an inch, they took a mile, redoubling their growth, flowing steadily through cup sizes until the young woman’s boobs rivaled her own head, outlined perfectly in the stretched fabric as her thick, swelling nipples grew hard. The steady unraveling of her dress put more and more naked skin on display, her tits bulging wantonly over the edges of her neckline. She crossed her legs, tempting me with their graceful, feminine shape, and winked at me. “Not that I don’t find the thought appealing.”

It was too much to bear. “I… I see.” I babbled, taking a step back.

Nina was not about to let me escape. “Don’t let my breasts distract you, doctor. They don’t bite. Come, examine me.” She took my hand, leading me with surprising strength and guiding my stethoscope to her chest. As the metal disc touched her skin, her nipples grew even harder. “I need you. I need your strong, manly, professional opinion. What ever is wrong with me?”

I tried to pull away, a last, desperate attempt at salvaging my own modesty and, more importantly, my sanity. But my body refused to move. Locked in her vicinity, so close that I could feel the heat and sweet perfume radiating from her, I gave in. 

“There we go.” Nina crooned with satisfaction. “Touch me, feel me. Who knows what you might find?”

“Nina, please breathe… as normally as you can.” I said, clinging to the task of listening to her heart, the only anchor to reality as I knew it as the rest of my world slipped into the logic of a wet dream. But she made it impossible to concentrate; the touch of her hand on mine was intoxicating, pressing my palm firmly against her huge, inviting breasts. I gave her a pleading look, trying so hard to keep my composure, but found no respite in her smouldering eyes.

“But how could I, with such a handsome man taking care of me?” Her bosom surged forwards, bridging the gap between us as they finally tore her dress to shreds and enveloped my chest in warm, unrestrained softness. 

“Good god!” I cried, my voice breaking.

“No.” she hissed in sudden anger. “Just me.” Then her expression of shameless seduction returned. At the same time, she wrapped her legs around me, leaving no avenue for retreat and no way to hide my obvious erection. “You’ll have to forgive me. You know how weak-willed us womenfolk can be.” she said, eagerly hiking up her dress and grinding her loins to mine. “But you can handle me, right?”

I was not so sure. Nina overwhelmed me, a font of feminine lust. Even through my pants, I could feel how warm and wet she was, and her sweet, erotic scent made it impossible to think straight. I wrapped one arm around her, aware of nothing but her voluptuous, red lips and the sensation of her body against mine as I leaned in for a kiss.

Nina devoured my kisses like a starving woman. She directed my hand down to her fat nipple, commanding me to caress her. As I did, it grew against the palm of my hand, her massive breasts passing into the realm of pure sexual fantasy, the size of a set of pumpkins and yet retained their perfect, erotic shapes without a single mark or blemish. And as I squeezed, I felt wetness against my skin, droplets of milk leaking from her thick, pink nipple. “Yes,” she moaned, lifting her breast to my lips. “Suck.”

I obeyed. Her nipple filled my mouth, growing even more enormous as her sweet milk gushed across my tongue. It was too big for comfort, but I was beyond caring. Not only did I have to suck her, I wanted to; to please her, to pleasure her. I felt more aroused than ever, my cock so hard it almost hurt, while my spine tingled with her every little moan and gasp. 

Her hand fumbled with my belt. I helped her, touching her hand as I pulled it loose. Even that brief grazing of her skin felt electrifying, especially as her fingers plunged onwards to claim her prize, pulling out my cock with eager strokes. “Yes!” she intoned, her voice thick and sultry. “Give it to me, Oliver. Give me everything you have.”

It happened in a blur, my world reduced to fragments of brief, passionate impressions. The softness of her breast smothered against my face, the heat of her body against mine, the all-powerful throbbing of my cock as her fingers danced across it. She grinned at me, her face a mask of delirious, erotic mania, as she guided me inside her, plunging my erection into the hot, slippery heaven of her sopping cunt.

I fought to control myself, but there was no bulwark against the heat of her passion, a furnace of sexual desire that enveloped me with naked hunger. I kissed her, I squeezed her, and I gave in, barely cognisant of her growing curves as I thrust into her, reduced to my most base instincts.

Nina returned my lust without restraint. The room filled with her cries of pleasure. She grew hotter, wetter, bigger, an amazon of a woman rising above me as I laboured between her legs.

She was impossible, but undeniable, dominating my senses with every aspect of her overwhelming feminine power. I was fucking a goddess. And in that final realization did my endurance give out, leaving me to shudder and moan in her arms as I tumbled over the edge of climax. I never knew an orgasm to feel so intense, and yet here it was, paralyzing me as I erupted inside her.

My strength drained away, the room growing dark, and I collapsed against her enormous, beautiful breasts, content to let her pale cleavage swallow me whole.

I heard her voice in my ear, purring with gratification. “Good boy,” she said as she ran her fingers through my hair. “You did so well, made me so big. Sleep now, and rest. You’ll need it; I won’t be satisfied so easily next time.”

###

Can Oliver resist the growing vampiress, or will she become his towering mistress? Read the rest to find out!