- Text Size +

Title: Catching the Fly
Categories: Xiaolin Showdown
Characters: Kimiko Tohomiko, Shadow Young
Tags: F/ff, Femdom, Shrinking – Nano (0.1in), Insect Transformation, Feet, Sweaty Feet, Entrapment, Food Play, Asian Girl (Japanese), Shamiko, Porn With Plot
Alternate Title(s): The Fly on the Wall, Shadow’s Confession
Started: 09/05/2023
Finished: 10/05/2023
Patreon: 10/05/2023
Public: 10/06/2023

Bzzz Bzzz

Bzzzzz

Kimiko’s tiny wings screamed as they beat against the air as hard as they could. She circled the ceiling of the training room in the domicile of Chase Young. Her multifaceted light blue eyes reflected micro images of the room around her. It was weird being a fly, the constant whine of her wings was rather therapeutic and she was able to see not only what was in front of her but also everything to her left, right, below her and even above her. Her vision wasn’t as detailed, objects far away blurring together and becoming misshapen blobs but it was still incredible to be able to see so much at once.

Her snout-like mouth twisted in the air, tasting a mixture of pheromones on the air. She could see every angle of her snout; it took some getting used to.

The sound of metal clanging against metal reverberated from the display below her. Kimiko glided through the air, dropping, and rising, each clang of the giant blade against the armour of its foe throwing her off.

Shadow danced around the circular training room, dodging the strikes of what looked like a golem made of solid armour, its fists becoming sharp blades before shifting back into its oversized fists for the follow-up strike. The dark green-haired warrior leapt out of the range of each strike before stretching her non-dominant leg behind her and diving forward, slicing at the golem’s gut with her pale blue blade, it sunk into the metal and became stuck.

Kimiko felt her heart quicken. Shadow was too close to the golem.

The metal behemoth lifted its fists over its head, they rippled and shifted, forming giant balls, foot-long spikes jutting out of them at random angles.

Shadow altered her hold on the now stuck weapon and threw her legs upward, her black boots slammed into its head with enough force that the golem's weight shifted backwards and caused it to topple.

CRASH

Kimiko cried out; her voice devoured by the catastrophic sound. It was like she was trying to balance herself on her fingertips right next to an avalanche. She began to spiral, falling towards the floor as her wings desperately tried to beat against the wind from the fallen golem as the echoing sound bombarded her petite sensory receptors.

If she didn’t pull up soon-

“Ahh!” Kimiko rolled in the air, a giant pale blue blade slicing through the space she just was.

Light green reptilian eyes followed her, but the roll and the sudden wind from the surprise attack had allowed Kimiko to correct her flight path and with a forced heavy beat of her wings, the transformed girl flew above and out of range for the melee weapon.

Shadow stared after her for a few agonizingly long seconds before she put her blade back in its sheath and turned to place it on the weapon rack.

The downed golem melted into the floor as though receiving an unspoken command.

“Is she finished training…” Kimiko mused allowed, her multifaceted vision locked on the warrior, or as much as her eyes currently could, flies didn’t exactly have the ability to move their vision and focus it like humans could, it was a basic, blurred, vision of whatever her facets were facing at the time.

Shadow began to make her way towards one of the many doors lining the walls of the circular room.

“Maybe, now I’ll be able to get some information on what she or Chase are up to,” Kimiko whispered, though there was no chance Shadow would be able to hear, never mind understand, the words of a fly. She landed on the wall above the door Shadow began to open, her insectile legs easily finding purchase on the perpendicular surface.

‘Wait, did she just look- no I’m just getting paranoid.’

Shadow stepped through the door and it began to close behind her, Kimiko wasted no time in beating her wings and flying after her, easily slipping through the open space before the door closed. Keeping to the darker corners of the corridor, the Xiaolin fly followed after the Heylin warrior, her footsteps echoing in the large space – and making the tiny hairs decorating Kimiko’s body stand on end.

She really was on edge.

Shadow opened another door. Kimiko beat her wings harder, chasing after the armoured giantess.

The door seemed to close slower this time. Kimiko’s hairs bristled; it made her think of spider webs.

‘Don’t be silly, I’m just being paranoid,’ Kimiko reassured herself, and let herself take in the new room, the walls warped and blurred at the edge of her vision but with the presence of a large, be it bare, bed in the room made it pretty obvious that she was in Shadow’s bedroom – her legs began to tingle, almost vibrating at the realization.

Shadow sat atop her bed and pulled open a shabby-looking cupboard that was mounted on the wall adjacent to her bed frame, pulled out some kind of jar and proceeded to kick off her boots, exposing her naked feet. Her scent filtered into the air, vinegar mixing with her natural musk making Kimiko’s hairs bristle again.

‘What is she-‘

The jar’s lid twisted off with an audible pop and abruptly Kimiko found her thoughts forced to a grinding halt as an overpowering, sweet scent leaked into the air. Shadow leaned forward and turned the jar onto its side, a familiar, thick almost solid liquid began to droop from within, slowly at first but as the leading drop swelled, absorbing more of its weight, its speed dramatically increased. The shimmering goop landed atop Shadow’s big toe and began to glide down in each direction, over her reddened soles, into the crevices between her toes and over the top of her foot.

“Sugar!!!” Kimiko didn’t know if the word was screamed from her lips or inside her mind. It didn’t matter regardless. The word echoed from within her very being. All thought was gone. All there was, was sugar. Her wings screamed like a tiny banshee and Kimiko was flying towards Shadow’s honey-coated foot.

Her tiny feet sunk into the honey at the top of Shadow’s sole, easily reaching a quarter up her thin, frail legs. She felt the pull of the honey’s trickle like a riptide. But that didn’t matter. Her snout buried into the giant crevice between Shadow’s second and third toes, the elongated appendage bulging as she began to suck, devouring large gulps of sweet and salty honey, if she had the glands for it, she’d be salivating, as it was she could feel her body melting the sugary, salty liquid before it was halfway up the length of her snout.

‘SUGAR! SUGAR! SUGAR!’ it was a constant mantra, something beyond prayer and comfort, it was all she was, all she could be, and all there was, was sugar.

The boulder-sized toes began to shift. The honey connecting the gap between the giant toes and the dip between them stretching a shimmering film of honey. Kimiko didn’t even notice. The sugar rippled and shifted but her intake did not slow. It was not her concern. Her legs had slowly begun to slip back with the riptide of honey, but Kimiko was saved that approaching fate as the giant toes curled and slammed down on her tiny body.

Shadow’s lips twisted into a mischievous smirk as her toes scrunched, pressing together, and capturing her tiny spy. Her toes uncurled and laughter burst from between her lips as she saw the fly glued to the inside of her second toe, legs curled inside a glob of honey, pressing them against the underside of its thorax.

Kimiko’s heart was racing now but still the mantra bounced inside her mind, drowning out her thoughts.

‘SUGAR! SUGAR! SUGAR!’ she gulped down the bulging substance in her snout, drinking everything it could reach. She would happily devour the sugar that coated Shadow’s sweaty feet until they sparkled clean like a fresh pedicure or until the giant moist digits crushed her frail body.

Luckily for the Xiaolin Dragon of Fire her grip on the Shen Gong Wu faded, her muscles weakening as the honey atop Shadow’s toes trickled down, slowly sealing her inside a sticky tomb of honey and sweaty toe flesh.

The Manchurian Musca bounced off of Shadow’s mattress, growing back to its regular size as its effects faded. Kimiko’s body began to rapidly expand, her thoughts becoming more logical and complex as her brain forcibly evolved back into a fully human one.

Shadow extended her leg, angling her foot to point her toes.

Kimiko landed on the floor with a loud crash on the tiled floor.

Dull pain peppered over her face, radiating out from her nose as it struck the floor. Kimiko let out a  low grown and pushed herself up, turning around, she was met with the site of Shadow’s reddened toes pointing right at her. She followed the flushed foot, up the dark purple plates armouring her legs, to the golden metallic belt binding Shadow’s waist, marred with the eye-like insignia Kimiko and her friends had all grown to associate with Chase Young. Kimiko’s eyes travelled higher, over the dark purple, golden lined plates covering the Heylin warrior’s bust until finally, the Xiaolin Dragon of Fire was staring up at the arrogant yet beautiful face of Shadow Young.

The moist, stick toes wiggled.

“And what do you think you are doing here?” Shadow asked, raising a challenging black eyebrow as she stared down at the kneeling girl, her ebony hair normally bound into restrictive pigtails was trailing freely down to her waist, bangs sticking in clumps to her forehead with honey. The pale, blue-eyed girl was wearing her usual red Gi, decorated with a thin layer of dust, a teal belt binding her waist while the opening of her Gi exposed her thigh.

Seeing Kimiko all sticky and dirty, kneeling at her feet, it made Shadow’s womanhood prickle with carnal desire.

“I-I-“ Kimiko began, tearing her eyes away from the taller woman’s sticky toes. Kimiko let out a sigh, allowing herself the moment to regain control of her voice, becoming aware of the musky vinegar smell permeating the air. “-I wanted to see what you and Chase were up to.”

“So, you decided to be a fly on the wall?” Shadow scrunched her toes, smirking as Kimiko’s averted gaze drifted back to them.

“It normally works,” Kimiko said sheepishly, her mouth starting to fill with saliva.

“I bet.”

“So…now what…do we fight?” Kimiko asked, tearing her eyes again away from Shadow’s toes, swallowing the rapidly building spit and trying to ignore the siren call of the sugar coating her foot. Kimiko felt a familiar pang in her stomach.

‘Stupid Shen Gong Wu…’

“We could,” Shadow acknowledged with a tilt of her head, she pressed a white-gloved finger to her lips as though she was considering the suggestion, “though I am still tired from my training.”

“So…you’re going to let me go?”

“I could…” Shadow began tapping the tip of her index finger against her bottom lip.

Another pang of hunger struck Kimiko’s gut and her eyes drifted back to those sweaty toes.

‘Damn it, stupid Wu, I can’t fight Shadow like this…especially not with the Manchurian Musca…’ Kimiko abruptly became aware of the transformative Shen Gong Wu that had landed several paces from where she currently knelt, even if she went for it, Shadow would easily have enough time to land a hit before she could use it.

Not that being a fly against Shadow was a good idea.

“Or I could keep you here as my prisoner-“

Kimiko gritted her teeth, raising her small fists.

“You won’t find me an easy-“

“-or as my pet,” Shadow continued, ignoring Kimiko’s interruption.

The Xiaolin Dragon flinched, her cheeks tinging with a faint blush.

‘Her pet!’

Shadow grinned.

“Enough preamble, I can feel the intense desire plaguing you, your need to lick my feet, so get to it,” Shadow snapped her fingers, pointing at her still-extended foot.

“Excuse me?!” Kimiko challenged, her voice cracking despite herself.

“Don’t play dumb, I can feel it too. The desire for the thick, sweet, sugary, nectar coating my foot, sliding down my heel, pooling between my toes,” Shadow scrunched her toes before spreading them again, sticky strands of honey connecting them like spider webs.

Kimiko felt another pang in her stomach, stronger than the others, her tongue-tingling as drool filled her mouth.

“So. Get. To. It.” Shadow said, her voice not raising in audio but her tone growing firmer, more strict. It made Kimiko feel small, weak, and vulnerable.

“But…” Even to herself, Kimiko heard the frailty of her objection.

“Lick. My. Foot.”

Kimiko flinched, a not fully unpleasant shiver trickling down her spine. She bowed her head and began to crawl towards Shadow’s extended foot, it lowered to hang off the edge of the bed.

Why did it feel so good to crawl and obey?

The honey on Shadow’s foot was looking more and more delicious by the second. Rapidly cooling drool began to slide over her bottom lip and down her chin. Kimiko sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, attempting to scroop the drool up with her upper lip and pull it back inside. She didn’t quite reach it all.

The closer Kimiko crawled, the stronger the scent of musky vinegar became. It should make her pull away, make her nose wrinkle, make her stomach turn but…it just…didn’t…it was almost pleasant, adding a subtle flavour to the air without overpowering her.

She stretched out her pink tongue and closed her eyes. Was she really going to do this?

“Good girl,” Shadow praised and the tip of Kimiko’s tongue stroked the underside of Shadow's big toe, a small bead of honey collecting in the dip of her tip and rapidly expanding as the slick appendage travelled up the length of the toe, collecting more and more honey as it travelled. When Kimiko felt her tongue brush the underside of Shadow’s toenail the honey began to pour over either side of her tongue, she slurped it back into her mouth.

The discomfort from feeling the hard firmness of Shadow’s tongue quickly vanished as the sweet gooey nectar flowed down her throat. Her mouth sung as the addictive taste filled her being and a high-pitched moan of delight squealed out from between Kimiko’s pressed lips.

“Mmm,” Shadow hummed, leaning back – briefly reaching behind herself to prop up her pillow – against the head of her bed.

Kimiko’s tongue followed the curve of Shadow’s big toe, tickling the sticky toepad.

“Mmm I could most definitely get used to this,” Shadow said, her voice cracking and growing in pitch when Kimiko took her middle toe between those pink lips, the tongue inside quickly swirling around the sensitive digit.

Kimiko’s tongue shifted, sliding along either side of Shadow’s toe, stripping layers of honey off it before slurping it down her throat, and beginning to suckle it as though it were the teat of a nourishing bosom.

“Wow, you’re good at this kitten,” Shadow gasped as Kimiko slowly pulled back, her toe steadily slipping from between her slippery pink lips, her blush darkening from Shadow’s choice of nickname, forcibly reminding Kimiko of the time she had been turned into a kitten for the green-haired warrior.

“Err…how did you know I lick n-needed to lick-?” Kimiko asked between quick licks, her tongue tracing circles and following the petite groove of the ball of Shadow’s moist sole.

“To lick the honey off my sweaty foot?” Shadow offered, earning herself an adorable squeak from the petite warrior and pausing the exploration of her tongue – Shadow grinned. “Have you already forgotten what I said?”

“Fwwhat?” Kimiko asked as she took Shadow's big toe into her mouth and began to suck, it felt weird when the smooth toenail pressed into her mouth but the salty sweetness made it very easy to ignore. It was like she’d never tasted anything so delicious in her life.

“You shouldn’t talk with your mouthful kitten,” Shadow reprimanded.

Kimiko slid her mouth off the delicious digit, her tongue flicking out to trace a line in the space between Shadow’s toenail and toe, scooping up tiny balls of grime with the honey and sweat.

“Sorry,” Kimiko said quietly, Shadow’s foot shot forward and Kimiko gasped as she suddenly found her mouth stretched to capacity as the older woman shoved all her toes into her mouth at once.

“I didn’t say stop,” Shadow teased, she waited until Kimiko started sucking and slurping on her toes, drool steadily starting to pour down the petite girl’s chin again. “You look so cute with my toes in my mouth. Anyway, I told you that we had a special relationship, it’s like second nature.”

“Whhhat dmmm eeen?” Shadow raised her eyebrow, Kimiko carefully took hold of Shadow’s large foot, cradling it between her hands before she pulled back to repeat herself, “What do you mean?” Shadow pushed her foot back into her mouth and again Kimiko began to slurp at the sweet sweaty goodness.

‘Wait when did I start liking-oh screw it, the sugar tastes sooooo good!’

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” Shadow teased, Kimiko focused her gaze, doing her best to send the Heylin warrior her most rageful of gazes – the effect was somewhat dissipated by the fact she was still sucking on Shadow’s toes, and her mouth looked rather comical, stretched to the limit as it was.

Shadow let out a small sigh, her toes curling, grinding their balled tops against Kimiko’s tongue, the bumps coating it acting like dozens of tiny massagers.

“It’s like Omi and Chase-“ Kimiko’s eyebrows shot up “-their destinies are linked in so many ways, Omi was there the day Chase tasted the Lao Mang Long Soup and chose between good and evil, Chase was there the day Omi became evil and returned to the side of light. They are connected, two sides of the same coin, there is even a prophecy that speaks of them together…Chase has never told me the details but the end of it is, they are the saviour and destroyer of the world, we just don’t know which one is which but one day a choice will be made that will destroy all evil or all good in the world.” Shadow explained, Kimiko was so engrossed she didn’t even realize that she’d sucked all the honey and sweat from Shadow’s toes and was now just sucking on their blander cleaner flavour.
“We have a similar destiny, we are linked by fate,” Shadow summarised.

Kimiko waited, eager for more but when no more information was forthcoming, she pulled her head back, Shadow’s big toes slipping from her mouth an audible wet popping sound, strands of spit connecting her lips to them.

“What kind of fate? Is there a prophecy about us too?”

Shadow smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

“I have no idea; won’t it be fun to find out.”

Kimiko stared at her with a deadpan expression, was she serious.

“Hey, get back to cleaning my foot,” Shadow, her tone changing suddenly to something more playful yet strict, snapping her fingers for emphasis.

Kimiko obeyed, she leaned back into Shadow’s foot and began to trace new trails of saliva into the honey and sweat, starting from the sole of the large foot – easily as big as Kimiko’s face was tall – and following the subtle curve as wrinkles became the ball of her foot.

“Good girl,” Shadow praised.

The repetitive motion actually started to aid Kimiko’s thought process, though it was starting to feel not even weird to be licking her enemy’s foot.

‘Maybe if I learn more about her, I can find out more about this whole – our fates are linked – thing,’ Kimiko mused, opening her mouth she leaned in and pressed the base of her teeth into the top of the ball of Shadow’s foot, their rough edges easily sinking into the subtle groove.

“Ah, mmm, very good girl,” Shadow moaned, her toes scrunching in front of Kimiko’s eyes, the subtle movement causing interesting sensations in the monk’s girlhood.

Kimiko pulled back from the still musky, vinegar-scented foot, smiling when she noticed Shadow’s breath hitch slightly when she pulled her teeth back.

“You were muttering about Chase when I first flew in,” Kimiko began, immediately Shadow’s reptilian eyes narrowed and Kimiko found herself feeling much smaller again and it didn’t help that Shadow’s foot covered most of her face, reminding her of just how short she was. “What err…were you…saying?” even her voice was quieting.

For several long seconds, Kimiko didn’t think Shadow would answer and went back to pleasing the large foot in front of her. She pressed her teeth back into the groove of the ball of Shadow’s foot and carefully followed the curve, softly pressing her teeth into the sensitive flesh.

“Mmm…fine I’ll tell you if…ah you keep doing…thaat,” Shadow moaned, scrunching her toes again, pressing them into Kimiko’s sticky fringe – so much for her clean toes.
“I…I want to meet my full potential…mmm yes, right there…so I can get my chance to…mmm drink the Laoo! Mang Lone Soup, Chase won’t let me, so I’ll have to take it and for that, I’ll need to bridge the- mmm – gap between his and my skills.”

Kimiko hesitated and pulled back from Shadow’s foot.

“Why do you want to drink the Lao Mang Lone Soup?” Kimiko asked, immediately returning her teeth to the ball of Shadow’s foot before she got irritated, honey-coated flakes of her hardened foot skin coming loose under Kimiko’s teeth and she quickly swallowed her treats.

“Because I’m owed it!” Shadow snapped, her irritation quickly devolving into another pleased moan when Kimiko’s mouth moved and she began to lightly nibble her heel. “I was made from Chase’s rib, my flesh is his, his power should be mmmmm mine, and I’ll need it if I want to- ah mmm you’re really good at that kitten,” she gasped, her pelvis lurching upwards as jolts of pleasure shot up her leg.

“Want what?” Kimiko asked in the brief time it took her to pull away and rotate her head before lightly nipped the side of Shadow’s foot and began to suck on it forcefully.

Shadow let out another sigh as she summoned the courage inside herself – it was clear to Kimiko the side of her foot wasn’t as sensitive as her ball and heel, and that this was something big.

“Freedom, I want my freedom…”

“Freedom? From Chase? Why not just leave?” Kimiko asked, shifting her position again and pressing her lips to the bottom of the ball of Shadow’s foot, it didn’t even click that the act of kissing her enemy’s foot was very different to the Shen Gong Wu’s side effect making her want to lick up all the sugar.

“I want to be able to keep my freedom, Kitten, no matter how strong I get through training, Chase will always be stronger, he has had 1500 years to train, defeated and enslaved countless warriors, and has the power granted by the soup…if he wants to keep me or bring me back…I wouldn’t stand a chance,” Shadow admitted, her shoulders dropping, Kimiko continuing to shower her foot with featherlight kisses throughout her confession.

Kimiko licked her lips, tasting the bitter sweetness of Shadow’s foot, as she debated on what to say next. She hadn’t expected for Shadow to be so…vulnerable, it went against everything she knew about the Heylin warrior.

“But…Shadow…the soup would take…your soul,” Kimiko said, before moving in to run her tongue over the base of Shadow’s toes, they wiggled, her middle and second toe actually tapping on Kimiko’s small nose.

Shadow laughed.

“I don’t even know if I have a soul, I wasn’t born, I was made. I was made by a man who gave up his soul even, so what’s the chance that I even have one to lose?” Kimiko felt her heart pang and emotion well in her throat.

“T-Then how do you ugh know the soup will work?” Kimiko asked, her voice shaking with her barely suppressed emotions, she planted another kiss on Shadow’s heel and began a new path, trailing up the left side of the red sole, stopping just shy of her toes to move across and tracing a large circle with her lips.

Shadow let out another sigh, Kimiko felt like her heart was being squeezed.

“I don’t but…I have to try…it’s my only chance for real freedom…to close the gap between me and Chase…” Shadow confessed, her words sounding dull and hollow, tears pricked Kimiko’s eyes.

“But-“ Kimiko began only to be silenced by Shadow’s foot as it abruptly lashed out, the hard heel smashing into her forehead, she toppled back and barely managed to stop herself from falling entirely back onto the floor. If she hadn’t been kneeling, she would have been flat on her back.

“I have to try,” Shadow shouted, her voice devolving, more like a sob than the declaration it was meant to be.

Kimiko stared at Shadow, she was quickly trying to mask her emotions, to return to that cock cheeky bitch of an evil warrior she normally was. But Kimiko had seen it, the vulnerability, the pain, the fear, it reminded her of when Omi was turned into a cat by Chase when they’d finally gotten him back to normal. She was trapped, and felt like she had no choice, a prisoner that had to serve her captor except here Shadow felt she had a way out, if she drank the Lao Mang Lone Soup.

Kimiko really didn’t want to think about Shadow drinking that soup.

It didn’t just make you stronger. It didn’t just change you, and it didn’t just make you immortal. That soup…it changed everything you are, in the span of a second, the minute it touches your lips it starts and by the time you swallow. Kimiko shivered, memories of the abandoned timeline flashing in her mind’s eye. Chase had been their friend and ally, but the minute he drank that soup…he wasn’t just evil…he was worse than Hannibal, worse than Wuya…she had seen it in his eyes.

“Please, Shadow…” Kimiko’s voice was shaking now – she kissed Shadow’s big toe, the sticky mixture of her spit and the honey staining her lips – she hoped Shadow would accept her, “Please…let us help…we saved Omi from Chase by challenging him…we won him his freedom, we can do it again, for you-“

As Kimiko pleaded, alternating between speaking and kissing Shadow’s toes, tears streaming down her cheeks, she didn’t notice the Heylin warrior reaching for something.

“-let me…g-go get the others, t-together w-we’ll-“

“Changing Chopsticks,” Shadow said as she pointed the two golden chopsticks at Kimiko, they illuminated with a golden glow, a glow that soon surrounded Kimiko as the Shen Gong Wu activated.

Kimiko’s voice rapidly grew in pitch, her knees left the floor and the world around her grew to astronomical proportions as she was shrunken down to the size of a grain of rice.

The shrunken girl landed flat on her face on the floor.

Mattress springs above groaned and screamed, the giant foot above vanished and the giant face of Shadow appeared staring down on Kimiko. Those reptilian green eyes made her teeny heart skip a beat in fear, Kimiko pressed her palms behind her on the ground and began to shuffle back.

It had happened so fast.

One second, she was offering to help Shadow and the next she was less than an inch tall.

Shadow’s giant lips pressed together and she had the humility to at least look a little sheepish.

“Sorry Kimiko but I can’t afford to have you running off and telling your little friends,” Shadow began, shifting to the edge of her bed, her colossal legs suddenly coming into view, one shimmering with Kimiko’s spit and the other red and coated in the giantess’s perspiration. “and I can’t risk Chase hearing about my plan before I’m ready-“ Shadow’s foot slid off the bed and sped down towards Kimiko.

With a startled cry, Kimiko turned, pushing herself to her feet and began to full on sprint away from the oncoming foot.

She didn’t get far.

Shadow’s boulder-sized toes closed around the fleeing speck. Kimiko screamed, the big and second toes pressing in on her and an overpowering stench of musky vinegar began to burn her nose. Shadow began to lift her foot and air slammed into Kimiko, her tiny cheeks rippling from the intense force.

“So, I’m going to have to keep you Kitten,” Shadow continued, ignoring her pet’s tiny screams, “at least until I can drink the Lao Mang Lone Soup, and besides to be perfectly honest with you, I wouldn’t mind a secret, little, ally up my sleeve-” Kimiko could hear that stupid grin on her face.

“I can’t believe I was going to help you!” Kimiko squeaked.

“-or to be more precise, between my toes,” Shadow continued as though she couldn’t hear her tiny captive and began to lower her foot back towards the opening of her boot.

Kimiko could feel the heat of the rapidly approaching cavern before she was even inches close to it.

“Nooooo!” Kimiko screamed as loud as her tiny lungs could manage.

Shadow didn’t slow and soon Kimiko entered the fog of the giantess’s sweaty boot – a literal fog! – but before Kimiko could even process her thoughts the fog was devoured by the darkness of the boot and the heat went from uncomfortably humid to a full-on sauna.

Shadow twisted her foot as she pushed her foot into her boot until she both felt and heard the soft pop of her heel fitting into place. She grinned; she could just feel her kitten between her toes.

“By the way, feel free to continue what you were doing earlier, and don’t worry I’ll be sure to make you big again when I finally have my freedom,” Shadow said, lightly bouncing her foot in the air as she smiled down at her boot.

Kimiko felt sick, whether from the motion or from the smell she wasn’t completely sure. But as she heard the muffled booms of Shadow’s voice she felt her heart drop. She was going to keep her in here until she was free?! That could take years! And that wasn’t all!

That meant Shadow was going to keep Kimiko tiny until she drank the Lao Mang Lone Soup and there was no telling what an evil…eviller Shadow would do to her so small.

Kimiko didn’t know what to do. She was tiny. She was helpless. Her friends would never think to look for her in Shadow’s boot!

The sound of slow-running water began. Kimiko didn’t get a chance to process it before a bead of sweat at least three times her size burst over her tiny body, forcing its putrid vinegary smell and taste into her mouth and nose, burning both with equal eagerness.

Kimiko quickly wiped at her eyes, mouth and nose, doing everything she could to get rid of the burning smell and only managing to rub the hot, salty liquid into her skin. She couldn’t just lie there while Shadow sweated on her. She had no choice. Her tiny shoulders slumped in defeat and with a steadying breath, Kimiko began to lick. Perhaps if she could keep Shadow’s toes clean, she won’t get another sweat bath?

Maybe…