- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a little bit but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

“Hey baby, if everything alright on your phone?” Tiffany asked, peaking her head out of the kitchen.  She was busy prepping cups of hot tea, fancy looking finger sandwiches and some tasty dessert pastries.  Out in the living room, she eyed her fiancée sitting in the living room, working with his hands.  “I really don’t want anything to go wrong with the app today.  Especially since my mom will be here.”

Alex looked up and smiled at his girlfriend.  “One second,” he mumbled and started to scroll through his phone.  “Yep, I’ve got everyone’s account info saved.  Paired with all four of you.”

“And I don’t want anything to go wrong with your sister either,” she mumbled, watching him raise his eyebrows and shake his head in slight annoyance.  “Like last time when….”

“I know, we’ll be fine,” he said with a slightly forced smile.  “I’m finished by the way.  You are good to go.”  Alex’s little project he had been working on was repairing an old doll house of Tiffany’s that had been lying around her parents’ house.  Tonight, Tiffany wanted to have a bit of a girls night, and thought she could do so using the Size Hookup Experience app.  It wouldn’t be for anything sexual like in the app’s design.  She more just wanted to live out a dream of hers since she was a little girl and have a tea party in princess-castle designed doll house she owned when she was a little kid.

Surprisingly, she was able to get a small group of women together to join her.  One was her best friend Shelley, who she knew would do anything with her.  One was Candace, who really had no interest in doing this but felt she owed Tiffany after being rescued by her from Alex’s asshole.  And one surprisingly enough was her own mother Dana, who had been curious enough about this new size app phenomenon and thought this seemed like both a safe and cute way to test it.

“You’re sure you don’t mind staying around here tonight?” Tiffany asked her future husband.  When she mentioned the idea to Alex, she was pleasantly surprised that he volunteered to stick around tonight and stay normal sized, both to help them out carrying their tiny bodies around and to make sure there were no glitches and nothing went wrong.  Tiffany’s skepticism was that Alex wanted her tiny with a few other women to play with, though his sister being involved somewhat ruled that out.

In reality, Alex was feeling very guilty about what he had done with their neighbor Krystal, but he was not about to admit this to Tiffany.  He thought he’d just try to be the best boyfriend he could be and support Tiffany right now.  He would have a chance to get some work done tonight too.  He was starting to fall behind on papers he needed to grade, and his boss was starting to get on him about it.

“Oh Shelley’s here!” Tiffany said, hurrying out of the kitchen.  “Is everything ready?”

Alex should his head, mildly annoyed.  “Yeah.  I just told you, remember?”  This went ignored by Shelley who was busy greeting her best friend at the front door of the apartment.  Soon enough, Tiffany’s mom, Dana, and Alex’s older sister, Candace also made their arrivals, greeting Tiffany with hugs.

After some brief catching up, Tiffany laid out her plan to the other women.  This wasn’t a surprise, as all three women had an idea of what they were getting into.  All three women seemed particularly excited to shrink down, especially Dana who was getting more and more intrigued by this as a possibility.  Tiffany tried and failed to block out the memory of her being stuck to her giant mother’s disgusting foot. 

“Oh, I got those wet suits you wanted,” Candace said, looking up from her phone.  “They’re in my car if you want me to go get them.”

“Wet suits?” Shelley asked, shooting a puzzled glance at Dana then at Tiffany.

“Oh not now, those will be for later,” Tiffany smiled.  When she saw Shelley and her mom continue to give her confused looks, she made sure to reassure them that it wasn’t for anything unusual or devious about it.  They decided to tentatively trust her.

“Okay girls, Alex has all out profiles connected to his phone.  Are we ready to shrink down?”  Tiffany’s heart raced as she pondered the possibilities. 

There seemed to be nods in agreement all around.  “Alright, Alex,” she said, catching her boyfriend’s attention as he looked up and smiled.  All four women were had their phones on their person and were all holding cups of tea and plates of food.

“Make us doll sized please,” Tiffany said excitedly.

“You got it,” Alex said, scrolling through the profiles on his phone.  One by one he watched each of the women shrink down.  Tiffany was the first to do so, followed by Candace, Shelley and finally Dana.  The women dwindled down towards the carpet, stopping at about two inches tall. 

“Everything alright?” Alex called out, his voice now echoing throughout the living room.  Being doll sized, the women were easy enough to see, and he thought he could even make out Tiffany giving him a thumbs up.  “Alright, I’ll be in the back room grading some papers.  Text me if you need anything,” he said getting up and leaving the room.  “Love you,” he said with an embarrassing wink.   

“So, you gonna be a tiny sex toy for him later?” Shelley teased.

Tiffany’s face instantly turned red, hearing Candace make an exaggerated retching noise and hearing her own mother yell out, “Excuse me ladies!”  there was an awkward pause before her Dana just said, “Tiff….” And the two made eye contact.

Neither Candace or Shelley could contain their laughter and Dana just shook her head and smiled.  “Whatever you do just be careful,” she started to say.

Tiffany just shouted “MOM” and cut the woman off. 

The next half hour was relatively uneventful.  The women toured the luxurious dollhouse while doll-sized.  They sipped tea, ate their snacks and enjoyed nice conversation.  It seemed like a perfect evening for Tiffany, and even the doubtful Candace seemed to have a nice time.

“Alright girls, as fun as this is, did you want to do part two?” Candace asked.  She could see a big smile form on Tiffany’s face, while Dana and Shelley looked back and forth in confusion. 

“Part two?” Dana asked nervously.

“So, remember how Candace said she brought some wetsuits that I asked for?” Tiffany said.  Dana’s mind instantly started to race with the worst possible scenarios before Tiffany continued.  “Well, I just thought it might be a little fun to go swimming in a giant bowl of ice cream,” she laughed.

“Hence the wet suits,” stated Candace.  “They’re the high-quality ones that really help against cold?”

“How the hell did you get four wet suits?” Dana said, more surprised than anything.

Candace just gave a shrug.  “My boyfriend is manager at a sporting goods store, they had them in the scuba section.  Just don’t do too much damage so I can return them.”

After a few text messages, Alex had returned and grew all four women back to their original sizes.  While Candace ran outside to grab the wet-suits, Alex made his way to the kitchen and pulled out a tub of cookie dough ice cream.  After tossing three large scoops into a bowl, he returned to the living room and laughed, seeing all four women with Candace distributing the black wet-suits.

“What’s so funny?” Tiffany asked, slightly defensively. 

“Nothing,” Alex said, shaking his head at the visual.  “How small do you want to be?” 

“I don’t know, something where we can really enjoy this,” Tiffany said.  “Only rule is no eating us!”

“Awww,” Alex teased, feigning disappointment.  “But you’re gonna be the perfect size to be toppings.  Are you sure?”

“Don’t even think about it!” snapped Candace.  She clearly had not forgotten what happened last time she was tiny around Alex and where she had ended up.

“Fine, whatever,” Alex mumbled with fake disappointment.  He pulled out his phone to begin shrinking women down when he paused.  He froze and smiled, with none of the women paying any attention to him.  “Huh,” he said aloud, which caused all four women to turn to him.  When they inquired about what’s wrong, Alex did his best to reassure them that nothing was wrong.  “No nothing with the app, my phone’s just kinda freezing up right now.”  When the women all gave him confused looks he excused himself.  “Let me get my phone charger and try to restart my phone, then we can jump into this,” he said, barely able to contain the grin on his face.

“Has this happened before?” Dana asked, now somewhat skeptical.

Tiffany did her best to convince her friends and mom that nothing was wrong, but she was a bit skeptical herself.  Tiffany turned to speak with her mom and Candace, while Shelley was behind them examining the wet-suit.

With Alex in the bedroom, he pulled up the settings on his phone which was working perfectly.  He just wanted to spice up his boring night a little bit.  He could push his work to the side for a bit, right?  Selecting Shelley’s profile, he decided to scale her down to size before pressing the button labeled ‘CONFIRM SHRINKING?’

“I’m gonna wait till I shrink before I put the suit on,” Tiffany said while chatting with her mom and Candace.  She looked up and noticed that Shelley was seemingly gone.  “Shell?” she said aloud, before Candace and Dana turned and also looked surprised at the sudden disappearance of the heavier, young woman.

The three women had missed it, but Shelley was now down in the carpet, trapped at the height of a half-centimeter tall.  Having never shrunken before just diminishing down to doll-size, this was totally unexpected.  The tiny woman was panicking, craning her head up towards the three absolute titans towering above her in the living room.

With no experience ever being in this position before at such a tiny size, Shelley broke into a sprint, weaving through carpet fibers now the size of her body.  The ground around her shook as the giant, bare feet of Candace and Dana shifted.  Shelley trusted them to various degrees but ultimately wanted to get to the safety of Tiffany. 

After safely passing by the two giant women, Shelley froze, staring up at the titanic woman that was Tiffany.  Taking one big step forward, Tiffany’s foot landed directly in front of Shelley’s body, with the impact knocking her to the ground.  Shelley had to look down to realize how tightly in her hands she was gripping her wet-suit, before finally getting the courage to get up and walk up to the giant toe of Tiffany. 

Not knowing what else to do, Shelley began to furiously beat on the giant toe of her best friend.  These really went unnoticed as Tiffany’s toe flinched slightly, scaring Shelley and causing her to scream.

“Where the hell did Shelley go?” Dana asked confused.  “Did she shrink down?”

“I don’t know, I don’t see her anywhere,” Tiffany said with a puzzled tone.  “She didn’t say anything or yell or anything like that.”

After calling out for Shelley and not getting a response, the women decided to figure out what was going on.  Hearing the commotion was enough to alert Alex that everything had gone fine, and he selected his next target.

“I’ll check with Alex, make sure everything’s alright,” Candace said, turning and walking out of the room.

“Careful!” Tiffany shouted, fearing that if Shelley had shrunken down then Candace’s careless footsteps could easily crush her.  Her warning went unheard, though thankfully Shelley was not near Candace’s feet.

“Sweetie, are you sure this is safe?” Dana now questioned.  The middle-aged mother standing there in a red sundress had been intrigued by the possibilities associated with shrinking, but was now seriously starting to regret her decision. 

Tiffany looked up for a moment, slightly annoyed that her mom wasn’t doing more with her to locate her tiny friend.  “Yeah mom, Alex knows what he’s do…..” was all Tiffany got out.  Before Dana’s very eyes, her daughter descended down into the carpet in an instant.

“Uh…” Dana started to say, before realizing that no noise was currently coming out of her mouth.  She looked down and looked around.  Candace was gone in another room, and she was standing in the middle of her daughter’s living room, afraid to step forward for fear of her daughter’s safety.  “Tiffany?” she whispered, and carefully started to squat down towards the ground.

In the carpet, Tiffany was disoriented, though it took her almost no time to figure out what happened.  She had been shrunken further than this before, this was absolutely nothing new to her.  “Hello?” she called out, and soon got a familiar response.  Within less than a minute, the half-centimeter body of Shelley appeared and tightly embraced Tiffany in a hug. 

As the two women chatted with Tiffany explaining to Shelley how she was not surprised by the shrinking procedure.  She also apologized profusely once Tiffany told her about slamming her big toe down in front of her.  As the two continued to talk, they heard booming voice that they instantly realized was that of Tiffany’s mother Dana.  The duo looked up as a shadow stretched past them, as Dana’s giant feet pressed down in the carpet near the two tiny women.

“TIFFANY, WHERE ARE YOU?” she whispered, though her voice was incredibly loud to the two shrunken women below her.  Despite seeing her daughter reduce right in front of her, Dana’s idea of where she shrunk was a bit off.  Rather than Tiffany and Shelley being right in front of her, they were directly underneath her.  As they looked up, both of the women’s jaws dropped.  “What the fuck, mom?!” Tiffany screamed.

Staring upward, Tiffany realized just how revealing her mom’s sundress was.  For some reason, Dana had decided to wear a red and black thong underneath the red sundress.  It was unnoticeable at normal size, though as Tiffany and Shelley were transfixed staring upwards, they could see far too much of Dana’s pussy and ass.

“Why…why is your mom wearing that thong?” Shelley blurted out.  “Are she and your dad….”

“Shell, whatever you’re going to ask next, just don’t,” Tiffany stated.

Suddenly the earth shook around the two women, both of them losing their balance.  Dana had tried to carefully place one foot forward while she scanned the ground for her shrunken daughter, but had accidentally lost her balance.  Almost in slow motion, the monolithic woman’s body came crashing down towards them.  Shelley and Tiffany managed to get to their feet, and in desperation began to spring the opposite direction before the shockwave knocked their half-centimeter bodies to the ground once more.

“Shit,” Dana said, feeling her ass cheeks strike the carpet.  Her eyes widened as she began feeling around with her hands on instinct, checking to make sure she did not accidentally crush her daughter.

“Ugh, god dammit,” Tiffany stammered, pulling herself back up to her feet.  She grapped the wet suit which she did not lose her grip on, then heard the high-pitched scream of Shelley.  She turned around, eyes widened as she saw Shelley sitting there, slowly back peddling away from the cavernous vaginal lips in front of her.  A pair of vaginal lips barely being contained by that black and red thong.

“Shell, come on, it’s alright,” Tiffany said, pulling her friend up.  “She’s not moving, it won’t get any closer.”  The tiny woman was nauseated seeing her mother’s womanhood so close up.  It didn’t help that her mother had not shaved recently, and pubic hair spiraled out like trees much larger than their tiny bodies.

“Tiff, look out!” shouted Shelley once more.  Neither woman had a chance to react as a giant index finger made contact with both of their tiny bodies.  It was the hand Dana was using to check the area for her miniaturized daughter.  By a stroke of luck, she had accidentally scooped the tiny body of Shelley and Tiffany right out of the carpet. 

Lifting her hand, Dana noticed two tiny objects on her index finger.  As she pulled the hand closer and closer to her face, her eyes widened to get a better view.  She couldn’t believe the sheer luck.  “THERE YOU ARE!” she said, nearly deafening the two tiny women.  Realizing how loud she was, her voice turned back to a whisper.  “OH MY GOD, YOU’RE SO SMALL.  ARE YOU OKAY?”  Being far too small to communicate by speech, Tiffany and Shelley tried their best to wave.  Luckily, Dana was not an idiot and reached towards toward the coffee table.  The bowl of ice cream was there and surely starting to melt now. 

“ALRIGHT, GLAD I FOUND YOU,” she stated before starting to stand up.  “LET ME TELL ALEX AND CANDACE.”  Just as Dana got up to take a step forward, she too disappeared into the carpet. 

--

“Did you fix it?” Candace asked impatiently.  She stood there, watching her younger brother struggle to fix the app on his phone.  An app that was actually working perfectly. 

“Hang on, I think I got it,” Alex exclaimed, with extra enthusiasm in his voice.  “Alright, you can go back out to the living room, it should be good in a few minutes.”

Candace walked out to the living room, shaking her head.  She was still not a big fan of shrinking down, considering the only time she had done so previously she had ended up inside of her own brother’s rectum.  Still, she thought she should try and spend more time with Tiffany after all.

--

Relatively safe atop the coffee table, Tiffany was now in a panic after seeing the towering titan that was her mother shrink down into the carpet.  Shelley was trying and failing to reassure her.  “Relax Tiff, we’re all tiny now.  Alex got it figured out and he’ll be out here to collect all of us.  He’s probably coming out with a shrunken Candace any minute now.”

Tiffany sighed.  “Yeah you’re probably right,” she started to say, hearing the ground rumble behind them as someone was coming down the hallway.  However, she saw the giant approaching person was not her loving boyfriend and rather his tall, redheaded sister, she started to panic once more.

Dana had never been this small in her life.  She had just gone from being a normal sized woman to now being nothing more than an insect.  She didn’t know she was only a half-centimeter tall, and the exact height meant nothing to her.  What mattered now was her survival, and the rumbling sound of approaching footsteps both terrified her and gave her hope.

Entering the living room, Candace looked around confused.  “Hey Alex, did you already shrink them down?” she yelled out, seeing the room strangely empty.  She scrunched her toes in the carpet and took a step forward, nearly pulverizing the tiny Dana in the process.  “Alex?”

She rolled her eyes after not getting a response from her brother.  He was probably still trying to get the app up and running after all.  She decided to have a seat and make herself a bit more comfortable.  Rather than sitting on the couch, she spotted the bowl of cookie dough ice cream on the coffee table.  With a smile, she took a step forward, and lowered herself so her massive, jeans clad ass made contact with the carpet. 

The tall woman placed an elbow on the coffee table, nearly smashing the two tiny women she didn’t see.  Reaching forward, she tipped one long index finger into the ice cream, swirling it around the bowl before pulling into out and sticking it into her mouth. 

Candace didn’t know that the panicked Dana had climbed atop of her foot, but as she sat idly on the floor she shifted her barefoot slightly.  Dana lost her balance, screaming as she rolled down between Candace’s second and third toes.  The digits absolutely dwarfed her tiny body, and Candace’s slight flexes threated to squeeze the life out of her.

Glancing down, Candace’s eyes went wide and she broke into a smile.  “WELL WHO DO WE HAVE HERE,” she teased, lowering her head down.  Clear as day were two tiny women on the coffee table.  Reaching down, Candace plucked up one of the tiny women between her fingers and brought her closer up to her face.  She broke out into a bigger smile, realizing it was Shelley.  “HOLY CRAP YOU’RE SMALL,” she laughed, rolling the tiny woman’s body between her fingers. 

It became clear to Shelley that Candace had no idea just how powerful she was.  She started to feel the giant fingers squeezing her a bit too tightly.  She started to squirm and shouted for Candace to lighten up her grip.  This was clear to Tiffany on the table too, who was shouting up to Candace to be careful.

Just as Shelley thought her body might burst, Alex re-entered the living room.  Candace turned to her brother and smiled, placing Shelley’s miniscule body down on the table.  Shelley gasped for air as Tiffany rushed over to comfort her tiny friend.

“Where’s Dana at?” Candace said, having no knowledge that the tiny mother was still trapped between two of her toes.

Alex looked at Candace and then back down at his phone.  Despite never having any experience, Dana was smart enough to message Alex and tell him exactly where she was.  Alex told Candace not to move as he carefully reached down and plucked Dana out from between Candace’s toes.  Candace apologized and laughed seeing the tiny woman lifted off of her foot. 

“Alright, you ready?” Alex said.

With a sigh and a neck crack, Candace stood up and grabbed the wet-suit.  “Sure, go ahead,” she sighed, making a mental note to shrink her younger brother down sometime.  She descended down into the carpet at a height at a half-centimeter tall.  She was picked up by Alex who carefully deposited her atop the coffee table near the bowl of ice cream.

The four women had a chance to talk after being shrunken and several near accidents they just encountered.  Candace made sure to apologize to both Dana and Shelley for nearly crushing them.  Having lost her wet-suit somewhere in the carpet, Dana decided she’d stay atop the coffee table near the bowl, not very high on the idea of catching hypothermia.

After throwing their now tiny suits on, Candace, Tiffany and Shelley climbed onto the giant hand of Alex.  He lowered them into the bowl and gave them a wink.  “ALRIGHT, I’M ACTUALLY GONNA GET SOME WORK DONE NOW, I’LL CHECK ON YOU LADIES IN A LITTLE BIT,” Alex said before walking out of the room. 

--

“This is so cool,” Tiffany said, floating on her back in now melted, thick cream.  She looked over and saw her best friend splashing around near her in the ice cream.  Streaks of vanilla were running down Shelley’s face as she swam up to a giant chunk of cookie dough. 

“And delicious!” Shelley laughed.  “Besides my face, I don’t feel the cold at all!”

“How about you, Candace?” Tiffany shouted out.  She stood up from floating for a second and saw her future sister-in-law wading through the now chest deep melted ice cream surrounding them.

Candace smiled and gave Tiff a thumbs up.  “Having fun!” she said.  Truth be told this was just alright, though she was starting to get a little bored.  And cold.  She wanted this to be done soon so Alex could grow them back.  She didn’t want to tell Tiffany, but she had just about enough tiny time for tonight.

While the three women continued to enjoy themselves inside the bowl, and Dana sat outside of it at the height of a centimeter tall scrolling through her phone, an incredibly loud scream pierced through the apartment.  All four tinies froze, trying to figure out what this horrific noise was, when they suddenly realized it was the buzzer on the door.

“I’m coming,” Alex called out, paying no attention to the bowl on the coffee table.

“Who’d he invite over?” Shelley asked Tiffany nervously, though she had no answer.

As Alex was grading papers for his students, it dawned on him that he had left half of them in his classroom.  After sending a few texts, Alex finally managed to get a hold of someone who could swing by the school and pick them up for him.  It would’ve have been an issue if he hadn’t misplaced his keys, which was already a conversation he was horrified of having with his boss.

As Alex opened the front door, she smiled seeing the pale, blonde woman in her late twenties named Kelly Mallory.  Kelly was in her early thirties with short blonde hair stretching down to her shoulders, and wore thick, black-rimmed glasses.  While she was a very sweet woman, the math teacher was incredibly awkward and sheltered.  Both Alex and Tiffany tried their best to be friendly with Kelly, though neither particularly wanted to hang out with her. 

“Thanks so much Kelly, you’re a life saver!”  Alex said, glancing down at the papers and walking back into the apartment.  He heard the apartment door close, but then was surprised to hear Kelly’s voice behind him. 

“Mind if I grab something to drink?  I’m parched,” she said, already walking towards their kitchen.

‘Sure just let yourself in’, Alex thought to himself, though he had to remind himself to be polite.  She did come all the way over here after stopping by the school, surely her having a bottle of water or something wouldn’t hurt.

“Yeah no problem,” he said walking down the hallway.  “I’ll be back out in a few minutes.”

Kelly walked into the kitchen and found herself a bottle of Dr. Pepper.  She didn’t really drink alcohol, but figured it was a Friday night and she could still have a little treat.  Cracking the top, she walked into the living room while chugging the entire bottle in a matter of seconds.

Down on the table, Dana was watching this strange and awkward giantess polish off a bottle of soda while standing around in their apartment.  ‘Who the hell is she’? the woman thought.  Inside the bowl of ice cream, Tiffany, Candace and Shelley could clearly hear someone or something in the living room, it sounded like a giant woman walking with Alex, though they could not see over the giant, ceramic white wall of the bowl.

After chugging a bottle of soda, Kelly put a hand on her stomach, feeling a slight discomfort.  “Oops, probably shouldn’t have chugged that soda,” Kelly said aloud.  “Hey Alex?!” she called out, wanting to know if it was alright if he helped himself to some food. 

There was no answer from the bedroom, as Alex always liked playing music while grading papers to keep him from zoning out or falling asleep.

Kelly started to grow impatient and her stomach grumbled once more.  That’s when her eyes locked on a bowl of ice cream sitting on top of the coffee table.  She licked her lips and placed a hand on her stomach.  “I’m sure he won’t mind,” she said.  “They’ve probably got plenty of ice cream here, one bowl for me won’t hurt.

As Kelly approached the bowl of ice cream, Dana was in hysterics.  She only watched in shock as this giant, blonde stranger reached down and lifted the bowl up into the sky.  She grabbed her phone and frantically tried to message Alex, though he was not currently looking at his phone.

“Oh shit!  Kelly what the fuck are you doing?” screamed Tiffany, now finally able to see who was lifting up the ceramic prison they were trapped in.  When Candace and Shelley started to question who this giant was, Tiffany quickly explained she was a co-worker and quite strange.

Then the worst-case scenario happened for the three shrinkees.  A giant, metallic spoon dove into the bowl, digging around and scooping up one of the most a semi-solid mound of cookie dough ice cream.  The women watched in awe as the spoon entered Kelly’s giant mouth.

“Shit!  Run!  Swim!” Candace screamed as the spoon descended down once more.  The woman scattered to avoid getting scooped up.  Their bodies covered in ice cream became less and less visible, particularly with their dark wet-suits which caused them to essentially looked like chocolate chips.

Soon enough, both Candace and Shelley were scooped up on the spoon.  They realized they were too high up to jump back down into the bowl, and held each other screaming.  The spoon disappeared into the mouth of Kelly and was pulled out clean, with only a few tiny smears of ice cream left on it.

Inside Kelly’s mouth, Candace and Shelley were very disoriented.  It was pitch black and incredibly hot.  They felt themselves tossed around atop the giant tongue, as a wave of saliva and melting ice cream washed over them.

“Come on, we need to get to the side!” Shelley shouted, forcing Candace up to her feet.  She grabbed Candace by the arm and forcefully started wading through this disgusting mixture, praying they wouldn’t soon be pulverized under a molar.

Feeling a slight irritation inside of her cheek but paying no attention to it, Kelly lowered the spoon down once more.  This time, it was Tiffany’s turn.  The tiny woman was airlifted towards Kelly’s face, again with nowhere to go. 

As the spoon entered Kelly’s mouth, Tiffany could just barely hear the screams of her best friend and boyfriend’s sister.  She started to wade through the ice cream on the spoon in a desperate attempt to get to them.  During her attempt to do so, Kelly coughed slightly, rattling everyone currently inside of her mouth. 

The cough might’ve spelled disaster for Tiffany, who fell off the spoon and landed on her face on the spongy surface of Kelly’s tongue.  As she flailed around and tried to get to her feet, the current of melted cream and saliva washed over her, carrying her head over heels towards the back of Kelly’s throat.  She screamed one last time for help, but Candace and Shelley were helpless to do anything as Tiffany slowly disappeared down Kelly’s throat.

As if just to add insult to injury, Kelly’s cough caused a bit of the ice cream to dribble out of her mouth down onto the coffee table, coating Dana’s unprotected body in the freezing sludge.

In the back room, Alex shut of his music and put his last stack of papers aside.  “Alright, done with that.  Let’s check in on….” he froze, eyes growing wide as he looked at his phone.  “Fuck!”

Rushing out of the bedroom, he walked into the living room and froze.  He saw the giant awkward blonde standing there, literally licking the bowl of ice cream as she held it in her hands.

“Oh, sorry, didn’t know you were back,” Kelly said awkwardly, putting the bowl back down on the table.  “I uhh, hope you don’t mind, I really needed a snack,” she began to blush as she looked away.

Alex didn’t know what to do.  He stood there wondering what to do when he glanced down at the table.  There was a large puddle of ice cream with what appeared to be someone standing in it.  As he kneeled down, he realized this was Dana.  “Oh sorry, guess I made a bit of a mess,” Kelly laughed. 

Seeing Dana waving at him in the ice cream gave him an idea.  Without warning, Alex placed his hands on Kelly’s hips and pulled her into him.  She gave a surprised yelp, but her mouth was soon filled with Alex’s tongue. 

For Alex, he was on a mission to search every inch of Kelly’s mouth if it meant finding Tiffany, Candace and Shelley, preferably in that order he thought. 

For Kelly, this was more action than she’d had in the last year.  Raised religiously and proper, she had always imagined herself waiting until marriage to have sex.  However, she was really into this at the moment.  She closed her eyes and emitted a little moan.  She even went so far as press her crotch against Alex’s leg and start rubbing.

It took nearly a full minute, but Alex managed to scoop up what felt like two tiny people using his tongue. Candace and Shelley yelped as this giant muscle pulled them from one mouth into the other. 

As the two giants pulled themselves apart, Kelly was panting and trying her best to catch her breath.  Alex turned his back and reached around his mouth pulling out the two tiny women.  He identified them quickly as Candace and Shelley and sneakily placed them on the table near Dana.  While he was happy to rescue at least the two of them, he cursed and began to panic fearing the worst for Tiffany.

“Ohhhh, sorry,” Kelly mumbled, and Alex then heard the sound of her gurgling stomach.  Her hand was placed on it, but the reached out for Alex once more.  “Come here,” she whispered, pulling him in to continue their make-out session.

The combination of ice cream and soda in such a short time-span was not sitting well at all in Kelly’s stomach.  As she leaned in once more, her eyes widened, and she released a loud, embarrassing burp right in Alex’s face.

As Tiffany was still traveling down Kelly’s esophagus, she had not yet passed through the sphincter into Kelly’s stomach.  Suddenly a geyser erupted from the chamber below her, and a hysterical, screaming Tiffany was shot skyward out of the slimy tunnel.

The tiny women went flying out of Kelly’s mouth, and shot through the air into another dark cave.  She collapsed on the pink surface, not knowing or caring that she was in the mouth of her fiancee.

Alex took a step back and saw the horrified face of Kelly.  “I’m…I’m gonna go,” she said, rushing out the front door and to her car in the parking lot.  Meanwhile, Alex’s eyes widened as he felt movement on his tongue. 

“There you are,” he said as he plucked the tiny body of his girlfriend out of his mouth.  He watched as her friends surrounded her on the table and embraced him.  “Alright, let’s get you all grown back,” he said, going to his bedroom to grab his phone.

--

In her car, Kelly was having a panic attack.  How could she have fucked it up so badly?  Despite her anger at herself for being so damn awkward and burping in Alex’s face, it was still amazing that he felt that way about her.  Her heart raced as she started to rub the inside of her thigh.  She knew she and Alex weren’t done with each other yet.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed, more to come!