- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First chapter might start a little slow, but it should pick up after that. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the first chapter of the story.  Gonna be more light-hearted than my usual work, and some scene setting.  There will be more to come!  

With her heart racing, Tiffany Swanson stood in front of her full-length bedroom mirror, loving what she was seeing. A bubbly brunette in her late twenties, Tiffany grabbed both of her breasts, which were barely covered by the sexy, purple nightgown she was wearing. “Gotta say, I this looks fucking great on me,” she said with a giggle.

Tiffany glanced down at her phone and saw that it had successfully downloaded a new app. When she heard about the Size Hookup Experience app, nicknamed SHE, she couldn’t believe it was true. Technology had come along way, and once she had seen enough reviews that confirmed to her it was safe, she made the decision to try it out.

A very happily engaged woman, Tiffany lived in a new upscale apartment building with her loving fiancée with Alex. They had met years ago back in college, Tiffany extremely outgoing while Alex was much more of an introvert, who had usually kept to himself before meeting her. Still, their relationship blossomed and several years later they were engaged to be married. They moved in together, worked at the same high school where Tiffany taught music and Alex taught history. The couple were extremely passionate which sometimes bordered on deviance, and seemed to grow sexually together, always seeming to want to try new things.

Staring into the mirror, Tiffany gave herself a playful hair flip. She wore her brown hair down, it reaching just past her shoulders. Her eyes were deep brown, framed with cute, round glasses. Tiffany had a little bit of weight on her, but most people wouldn’t think twice about it. She wasn’t fat by any means, just enough, and most people wouldn’t even describe her as chubby. The purple nightgown barely contained her D-cup breasts, and she couldn’t help but smile. “Yep, he’ll fucking love this,” she said, grabbing her phone and exiting the room.

“Hey baby, miss me?” Tiffany said as she walked into the living room. She stopped in the door frame, seeing that her beloved, tall, lanky boyfriend Alex was sitting on the couch with a PlayStation controller in his grasp. On their TV screen was the latest of whatever first person shooter game Alex had just bought, and the game seemed to grab all of his attention.

“Of course I missed you,” Alex said aloud, still trying to sound flirty without diverting his attention. “What’re you up to?”

“Just trying this on,” Tiffany said, doing a full twirl in the nightgown, shaking her ass as she did so. Seeing that Alex had not yet looked over, she folded her arms in annoyance.

Finally turning quickly, Alex’s eyes widened when he saw what Tiffany was wearing. “Oh damn,” he said, realizing how stunning his fiancée looked. “Tell you what, as soon as I’m done here we can go back into the bedroom and have some fun,” he insisted, hearing the sounds of gunshots and turning back to his game.

Shaking her head in disbelief, Tiffany was beyond frustrated. She really wasn’t in the mood for sex anymore and just muttered, “whatever,” under her breath as she started to turn away and grabbed her phone. Then she saw the SHE app on her phone and an idea popped into her mind. She already did look fantastic and if Alex was too busy to have sex then she could still find a way to amuse herself using the app.

“Hey baby, can I use your phone real quick?” she asked, popping her head back into the room. “My battery is dying.”

“Oh yeah, here,” he said, momentarily pausing the game to hand it to her, catching another look at her cleavage as he did so. As addicting as this game was, he still couldn’t get the thought of those breasts out of his mind.

As Alex turned back to continue whatever mission he was on, Tiffany began to download the SHE app onto his phone. She had done plenty of research on how to safely use the app, so she began to pair the account she had just made for Alex with her pre-selected settings.

By pairing their accounts, Tiffany and Alex would be allowed to change each other’s sizes, or their own, at will. After reviewing the terms, Tiffany realized that their phones would shrink with them, as long as they physically had their phones in their possession. After confirming both her and Alex’s accounts, Tiffany peaked into the living room and saw Alex’s attention fully in his video game.

“Let’s try this out,” she quietly giggled to herself, scrolling through Alex’s account and selecting a size setting for him. Half a centimeter tall sounded like a fun size. With a huge grin, Tiffany pressed the button on the screen saying CONFIRM SHRINKING.

It happened before Tiffany’s own eyes, but at a speed so quick she nearly couldn’t process it. If she hadn’t know already what was going to happen, she’d have thought her boyfriend just suddenly vanished into thin air.

For Alex, the events that just took place left him shocked and confused. One moment, he was his normal size playing a video game, now he was roughly the size of an ant, trapped on the cushion of the massive brown couch. The wireless controller he was holding fell to the carpeted floor with a thud.

“OH BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?” Tiffany called out as she walked back into the living room, she had a playful tone in her voice, but it was something that the panicking Alex failed to pick up on.

“Tiff! Tiff I’m down here!” the tiny man shouted, furiously waving his arms trying to get the massive woman’s attention as she stood near the couch. “I shrunk somehow!  You gotta help me!”

“WHAT THE HELL? WHERE’D HE GO?” the giantess said, stomping her bare foot on the floor and placing her hands on her hips. “I WAS ALL READY TO HAVE SEX AND EVERYTHING, I GUESS I’LL JUST NEED TO WAIT,” she said with a very fake exasperated sigh.

“Holy crap she’s huge,” muttered Alex to himself, starring at the massive brunette as she approached the couch. She truly looked like a goddess to his tiny, insignificant form now.

“GUESS, I’LL GIVE THIS GAME A SHOT,” Tiffany said aloud, bending down to pick up the wireless controller. As she did this, she made sure her ass was directly in front of the couch, wanting to give Alex a show. She knew he was tiny on the couch, but didn’t quite see him after walking over. Tiffany had removed her glasses, in an attempt to look sexier and had not yet had a chance to put her contact lenses in. Both she and Alex knew her vision was not good and she really needed to be wearing either contacts or glasses.

Awestruck at what he saw, Alex was both incredibly turned on and intimidated. Before him was the titanic backside of his girlfriend, and much to his surprise, she was not wearing any underwear beneath her nightgown. Caught up with the view of the titanesses massive cheeks, Alex’s eyes widened as he realized Tiffany’s immense rear was descending down towards the couch.

“Shit, Tiff don’t!” Alex screamed to no avail. One thing he did not intend on happening today was him getting obliterated beneath the massive ass cheeks of his partner. He broke into a sprint, racing towards the front of the couch, hopefully out of range of Tiffany’s landing zone.

Sinking into the comfy couch, Tiffany laughed and wiggled her butt, making herself more comfortable. She had gotten a little careless, and realized she couldn’t exactly see where her tiny lovebird was. She felt pretty confident that he was not under her ass, so she decided to just sit there for a moment and let tiny Alex get acclimated with his new surroundings.

The impact of Tiffany sitting down generated a shockwave that launched Alex forward onto his faced. Temporarily dazed, he looked up to see the sky was a deep rich shade of purple. It dawned on him that this was indeed the same nightgown he had just seen Tiffany wearing.

Then a familiar, feminine smell hit him. Turning around, Alex’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he saw Tiffany’s giant vagina while she sat there on the couch. “Holy crap,” he whispered, unable to take his eyes away from his girlfriend’s neatly trimmed pussy.

“THIS GAME’S NOT BAD,” Tiffany said out loud, making sure that Alex could hear her wherever he was. She made a slight scooch forward, assuming that Alex was down there. Between her poor vision and the purple nightgown shielding her view, Tiffany was pretty much in the dark. She was hoping Alex would do something down there soon.

Slowly approaching the giant vagina before him, Alex was at a loss for what to do. He still hadn’t figured out how or why he had shrunken, but did suspect it had something to do with that weird SHE app Tiffany had been mentioning. Whatever the cause of this was, he knew that he had to find some way to get Tiff’s attention, otherwise who knows how long he’d be stuck at this pathetically small size.

‘What the hell is taking him so long,’ Tiffany thought to herself, now starting to worry that something bad could have happened to Alex. While she was pretty sure she had used the app correctly and everything was alright, worst case scenarios were now starting to play in her mind. What if something went wrong and Alex had shrunken further than she intended?  What if she had misjudged Alex’s location and he was accidentally squashed under her ass?  She did have poor vision after all.  Was it possible…

“YEEEE!” Tiffany shouted, nearly jumping off the couch. Her train of thoughts were interrupted when she felt a very enjoyable, ticklish sensation down by her crotch. She bit her lower lip and smiled. It felt just like a tiny person was rubbing her vaginal lips.

Knowing there was only one real way to get his titanic girlfriend’s attention, Alex did what he had to do and began to try and irritate the sensitive skin around Tiffany’s vagina. His tiny hands began rubbing the massive sexual organ, occasionally sliding inside as it began to grow wetter, the smell more and more pungent. He heard what sounded like a very loud moan or gasp coming from his goddess.

“OHHHHH, THIS GAME MUST BE GETTING ME EXCITED,” the giantess teased, pausing the video game and grabbing her left breast. While this was only a bit of a tease for her, she was making mental notes about this app, she would definitely be using it again.

“I WONDER WHAT’S GETTING ME SO EXCITED,” she said, slowing lifting her nightgown while remaining seated on the couch. “I MUST BE THINKING ABOUT ALEX, I WISH HE WAS STILL HERE THOUGH!”

Tiffany’s bad acting went mostly unnoticed by Alex. He could tell his titan of a girlfriend was loudly saying something, but he was just in too much of a zone trying to get her attention. Truth be told, he was also a bit turned on right now, the intoxicating aroma of Tiffany’s pussy starting to wear him down. His motions began faster and faster, and without trying he soon realized he was focusing more on rubbing the area around Tiff’s now exposed clit than her lips.

Momentarily blinded by Tiffany pulling her nightgown up, Alex backed away, shielding his eyes. After a few seconds he opened his eyes, and nearly shit a brick when he saw Tiffany glaring down at him with an annoyed look. “WHAT THE HELL?  IS THAT A TINY PERSON NEAR MY VAGINA?” she said, lowering two fingers and plucking her tiny, fragile boyfriend into the air like he was nothing.

“Tiff please!  You’ve gotta help me!” Alex wheezed, the air being squeezed from his lungs as his ant sized body rolled down into the palm of Tiffany’s open hand. Bringing the hand closer to her face, her large brown eyes zeroed in on Alex’s tiny body, a sight that truly frightened him. “Shit, no glasses,” Alex muttered, believing there was no chance Tiffany could see him right now.

Truth be told, Tiffany was having a hard time distinguishing Alex, and had she obviously not known it was him, she could’ve thought it was a tiny intruder. “WAIT, ALEX? IS THAT YOU?” she said in fake surprise, pretending to recognize her beloved. “WHY WERE YOU BEING SUCH A TINY LITTLE PERVERT DOWN THERE? AND WHY’D YOU SHRINK YOURSELF?”

A smug look appeared on her face, as Alex stood up and frantically began to stutter and explain himself. Tiffany would’ve thought it was funny watching him awkwardly try to get out of this situation if he was normal sized, but now at a half-centimeter tall, it was hilarious.

“YOU KNOW, WE ARE DATING,” she said in a condescending tone, which gave him chills. “AND IF YOU WANTED TO BE A SNACK FOR MY PUSSY SO BAD, JUST ASK NEXT TIME!”

“Wait Tiffany, it’s not what….” was all Alex managed to shout out, before Tiffany’s fingers grasped him and began to lower him back down towards her crotch. His miniscule form glanced at the massive cave in front of him, a cave that somehow seemed like it wanted to swallow him whole.

“IN YOU GO,” Tiff giggled, using her index finger to push her screaming boyfriend into her dark, wet, pulsing tunnel. Her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head and she moaned loudly, feeling him squirm around inside of her, while she rhythmically began to rock back and forth, inadvertently starting to dry hump their couch cushion.

“BABY WE’RE GONNA HAVE TO USE THIS APP MORE OFTEN!” she said, not knowing or caring if Alex could hear her right now. She lowered two fingers down into her womanhood, and they began searching both for her clitoris, and her shrunken toy of a boyfriend.

More to come…..

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed, more to come!